JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Queen B

Author Topic: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JunRei) Through the Window (04/26)  (Read 67111 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Te wo Nigitte 3 07/31
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 11:44:09 AM »
 yup yup yup please.! hahaha matchmaker sayumin and turtle ahokamei.. can't wait for that waah.!

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Te wo Nigitte 3 07/31
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »
No matchmaker Sayumi for now... but here, have some romantic crack JunRei. xD

====
First Base
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: Tanaka Reina is the daughter of the richest man in Japan. Although she was well trained in the verse of fighting, her father had insisted to get her a bodyguard. Who in time became her girlfriend; Junjun.

=~~=~~=~~=
Pink graced her cheeks as a stretched hand leaned over to her table. She looked to her side, cat-like eyes narrowing, her body temperature jumping up a few degrees, cheeks growing hotter. The hand on her table tapped slowly, the elbow of that hand bending a little as hair moved forward, closer to the other blushing female.

The female with cat-like eyes, pouted on one side of her cheek and slowly looked up at the face about six inches apart from her own. Her long orange-ish hair, left down and straight followed each movement of her hair.

Her eyes landed onto the impatiently tapping hand on the table then on the grinning face near hers. She narrowed her eyes and bit her lower lip. After pouting once more blowing up both cheeks this time, she slowly leaned forward, lips open to touch the other’s waiting ones.

“Tanaka-san! You have a meeting at—“ Qian Lin or Linlin, the informant of the company Tanaka Reina works in opened the door loudly without a knock. “Hm?”

She wondered aloud as she watched her boss, Tanaka Reina sitting on her chair, left hand under her chin smiling at her arrival, whilst her other hand was tightly pressing her bodyguard’s face towards the bookshelf behind her.

“Tanaka-san... Tanaka-san...” The bodyguard at some times called panda, called towards her mistress while trying to pry her face off the bookshelf.

“Tanaka-san, is Junjun okay?” Linlin asked. Reina quickly looked to her right and removed her hand, muttering words of excuse and sorry to the older female. “Anyway, Tanaka-san, you have a meeting in ten minutes.”

“Okay. Thanks, Linlin.” Reina smiled and the other female exited the room. Quickly she stood up and grabbed her bodyguard’s face with both her hands, turning over her face left and right to check for any bruises. “I’m really, really sorry, Junjun. Are you alright?”

“Don’t worry about it, Tanaka-san. I’m really fine.” Junjun answered and grabbed one of Reina’s hands and settled it in one of hers. “No worries.”

“I told you, Reina is fine.” The company president pouted as she looked down on their joined hands. She sighed.

“I told you to kiss me already.” Junjun teased as she smirked.

“You make it look like it’s so easy!” Reina flushed red as she complained, eyes closed, foot stomping on the ground. “Baka! Baka! Baka!” She attacked Junjun’s arm with a fist machine gun attack as the other female laughed.

This is a story of how Tanaka Reina struggled, to kiss her girlfriend, Li Chun.
~~~~~
“How are you doing, Tanakacchi?” Niigaki Risa asked from across the table as Reina sat on her slumped on her right palm, looking not very happy. “Did you get in a kiss with Junjun yet?”

“You just--!” Reina dropped her hand on the table and pointed right across the table as her face flushed red. “Just because you two can kiss so nonchantly, you can’t just ask me that!”

“You make it like kissing is as big as a deal as having sex.” Michishige Sayumi interrupted curling the ends of her hair as she grinned. “Are you pregnant, Reina?”

“How can I even—“ Her face flushed a darker shade of red. She suddenly put both of her arms on the table and leaned her head on it to hide her face from the world to see. “Just you wait... just you wait... I’m so gonna get the both of you for this... I’m really really gonna get the two of you for this...” She muttered under her breathe as she stomped her feet.

Takahashi Ai softly chuckled. “Hey now, you know that all the teasing makes you more encouraged to just take that next step, then the next one.”

“Isn’t that why we appointed this meeting in the first place?” Eri spoke from beside Sayumi and smiled. “Come on Reina, cheer up.”

“I told you guys, you don’t have to set an appointment to meet me.” Reina answered, putting up her face where her eyes could be seen. “You’re my friends, dammit.”

“It’s just better and more official if we set it up.” Ai answered and smiled. “How are you doing?”

“Well, I suppose.” Reina answered looking away. “Got my kiss interrupted s’all.”

The four people inside the room looked at each other, as they all tried to suppress in their laughter. Eri, being the erien that she is wasn’t able to fully stop herself and bursted into merry laughter, as Reina scowled at her, making everyone else follow.

=~~~=~~~=
She nervously sat on the couch, biting one side of her lower lip, as a hand stretched out towards the side of the couch that’s right beside her. A face nearing hers, while her own turns into a light shade of red. She turned to look at the black haired female who stared at her with gentleness, as her half-lidded eyes got lost into those black orbs she adored.

Her eyesight wandered from black orbs, to cute cheeks and on to pink lips, in time as a tongue popped out to lick it wet. Reina’s face turned redder, closing her eyes leaning in to meet a pair of lips waiting for her.

“ONEECHAN I’M GOING OUT!” Her younger brother knocked wildly on the living room door of their small mansion.

Junjun grinned as Reina hid her face on space between the couch’s arm rest and back rest, both hands covering her face, her ears red. “I FREAKIN’ HATE YOU STUPID BROTHER GO AWAY!” She shouted upon hearing their front door close loudly. She sighed.

“Are you okay?” Junjun asked, gently sitting closer to Reina who turned her head to the side to look at her. “It’s okay.”

“It’s just frustrating.” Reina admitted, removing her hands from her face, leaning her temple onto the soft arm rest.

“Reina.” Jun called for her. She slowly faced her. Her eyes widened in shock as warm lips attacked hers in a short smack. “Wasn’t so bad, was it?”

The cat-like female looked to the side, pink crossing her cheeks as she bit her lower lip and nodded. A comfortable silence clouded them. Her back was pressed onto the arm rest of the couch, as Jun’s hand was on the couch’s chair and the other onto the back rest.

Reina looked up towards Junjun, and shyly looked away again. “Kiss me?”

“If you wish me to.” Junjun replied with a smile, and slowly leaned down to capture soft lips into hers. It was a simple kiss, an innocent one. In time it turned a lot more passionate as both turned a little bolder, once the kitten opened her mouth to breathe in more air, the panda took it as an opportunity to slide in a dexterous tongue, illiciting a moan from the younger female’s mouth.

Reina wrapped the arms she previously didn’t know where to put at around Jun’s neck as she kissed her back with the same passion, although obviously losing breathe and losing the muscle battle.

Li Chun broke the kiss and winked at her tsundere of a girlfriend, who blushed redder as she panted. “How was that?”

Instead of answering, Reina removed one of her hands from Jun’s neck and softly pushed her face away from looking at her.

Junjun knew it was an answer saying “It was nice.”  But she just couldn’t put it into words.

She loved this girl with all her heart, anyway.

(First Base/END)
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - First Base 08/08/12
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2012, 03:37:51 PM »
 junrei <3 ! i want to know how they fell in love with each other :) nyenye.!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2012, 07:29:18 AM »
haha nvm... not matchmaker sayumin, junrei also fine with me... as long as there's something to read will do... but when you write matchmaker sayumin, remember to have our cute aho eririn in it will do  XD
to be frank, i really like reina to behave so cutely like this :lol:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2012, 04:03:08 PM »
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Spice Up 101 (AiGaki) 08/09
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2012, 07:45:30 PM »
 time check 1:00 am midnyt ! and ..

kyaaaaah?! i need to wash up my face to read it clearly and betteeeer.!!!!! and now.. i can't sleep after reading that @_@ .. bwahaha.-!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2012, 04:22:51 PM »
Risa is a fountain for black tea when she heard aichan say that while I was near volcano erupting with spitting rice grains when reading that part....ahem

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2012, 05:32:55 PM »
Second Base 1 of 2
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: A swindler tries to kidnap Tanaka Reina. Amidst all the craziness, Junjun tries to score towards the Second Base.

==~~==
“Tanaka-san, it seems that there are reports of swindling within our company.” Linlin reported as Reina sat on her office chair, legs crossed, her pencil skirt slightly riding up to show her sexy thighs towards a desire-fighting-panda who stood behind her. Reina leaned her head on her right fist. She opened her hand and motioned it forward as a signal for Linlin to continue. “It seems that a ‘department’ of the company had recently started selling services on ‘House cleaning’ and they seem to be making a lot of money out of it.”

“They get paid, clean and steal, isn’t it so?” Reina spoke and Linlin nodded. “Which department is it?”

“It seems that it’s a department called ‘Centralized Operations Group’ that is actually composed of various members of the different departments in the company. It has been a complaint sent directly to you, but had been filtered to me as your informant.” Linlin explained as she smiled proudly. “Nonetheless, I still need to ask Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san if they have any way of finding out who the members are.”

“Mhm.” Reina nodded, as she leaned backward, towards Jun’s stomach when the female had placed her hands on the brunette’s shoulders and started massaging them. “Then?”

“On another hand, on a public BBS, a user named “ilovemeganenyan” posted a threat. To you.” Linlin spoke, she felt sudden stares on her face. “I will kidnap Tanaka Reina of the Yappi Corporation on August 12.”

“Two days from now.” Reina spoke as she tried to suppress a delightful meow coming from her mouth as her girlfriend massaged her shoulders. “Did it say anything else? Did you manage to track who posted it?”

“Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san are getting into it.” Linlin smiled and stood up. “That’s all we have right now. I’ll go inform you of what the police have to say regarding this.”

“Thank you.” Reina answered as she leaned her head backward. “Please make sure Ai-chan and Gaki-san are working. You know how they are.”

“Roger!” Linlin saluted and left the room.

Reina turned her chair around to face her girlfriend to start complaining but immediately found her lips being captured by warm ones. Her hands climbing up to wrap around the taller ones neck and tangling her fingers on long black hair, she moaned into the kiss as she gasped trying to catch some air.

“I’ll protect you.” Junjun spoke, slightly scraping her teeth on Reina’s lower lip.

“I know.” Reina replied as she hugged Jun’s head, whilst the panda making a move onto her right ear.

Junjun licked her earlobes as she nipped on it little by little, making the kitten moan softly onto the bodyguard’s shoulder. Reina grasped Junjun’s shirt as that dexterous tongue continued moving in her ear.

“Tanaka-san!” Linlin went back into the room, papers in hand as she looked at her Boss’ desk. “Eh?”

“Ah, un. Yeah. Move it a little more to the right.” Reina directed as she pointed at the bookshelf behind her, with Junjun diligently removing a book and then putting it back two spaces at the right. “Then next, shift the Ns and then the Os.”

“Hai, hai, Tanaka-san.” Junjun agreed, looking at the books and starting to arrange again.

Reina continued looking at the bookshelf and Junjun, “Yes, Linlin?”

“Umm… Takahashi-san and Niigaki-san are working well. I only came by to say that since I was already here.” Linlin reported and left.

Immediately, Reina fell down her chair and landed on her hands and knees as she made a few frustrated groans and shouts at the carpet. Not long after Junjun kneeled beside her and patted her shoulder.

~~~
Tanaka Reina and Li Chun sat in the passenger seats of a black sedan as it drove past the streets of Tokyo heading for the Tanaka Residence not far from the company.

Shortly after stopping at a traffic light, Junjun felt something tug her pants, and noticed her girlfriend looking out the window, eyeing something.

“Sorry, can you stop the car for a moment?” Junjun spoke as the driver nodded after looking at her through the rear view mirror.

The car slowly halted by the side, and the driver immediately hit hazard. Reina bolted out of the car and ran backward into a corner with Junjun in tow.

“Come here…” Reina called softly, as she eyed an orange kitten unbelievable stuck inside a hole at the foot of a wall. “Ah, she’s really stuck…”

Reina looked left and right and towards Junjun. She stared at her for a moment, then pouted as if looking for some help.

“Okay, okay. I’ll go ask the owner of the house if they can lend us anything, alright?” Junjun scratched her head, and Reina sparkled as she smiled.

“I’ll keep an eye on the kitten.” Jun nodded as Reina turned back to the poor kitten. “Safety will come soon, ne? Just a little bit more little one.”

Junjun turned to a corner and rang the doorbell of the house’s owner. The owner came out who seemed to be an old woman in her seventies.

“Excuse me, Obaasan.” Junjun said as the Obaasan only looked at her. “Can I—“ The Obaasan then closed the door after entering her house again. “Did she not see me?”

Thinking that disturbing the poor old lady, she returned to where her girlfriend was only to not find her there.

Nearby, the driver of their car had been shot dead on the streets, with the car gone. The kitten still stuck, and one of Reina’s hair ties left tied on the kitten’s left paw.

Junjun gritted her teeth as she clenched her fists. Whoever they are, they will definitely not see the next sun rise.

(Second Base 1 of 2/END)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Second Base Part 1 08/15
« Reply #108 on: August 15, 2012, 07:53:59 PM »
 ooh ! linlin stop disturbing their session please !! learn how to knock hahaha!  you know they're busyyyy !

and where is matchmaker sayumiiiin ? hehe

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2012, 07:07:31 AM »
good job, linlin  :lol: you just came in time XD

i am taking that you are not starting matchmaker sayumin series just because you have no inspiration... so please remember to write it when your inspiration for that series strike...

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2012, 05:21:31 PM »
I'm not sure why Matchmaker Sayumin is so much in demand, but I'm not writing it because I don't have time to. xD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2012, 08:45:13 PM »
 hmm hmm it's okay ! i know you're busyyy :) .. yellow and I can wait yah know .. nyehehe !

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #112 on: August 17, 2012, 06:08:20 AM »
OH GEEZUS. A KIDNAP. A LITTLE BIT OF AIGAKI AND KAMESHIGE. AND SOME FANCY JUNREI. xD

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »
matchmaker sayumin is in great demand because she is so badly wanted and adored for her good effort in pairing her papa and sensei (now mama) up at such a young age... she's a born matchmaker  :lol:
====
aiya... no rush for it...yup, like maikeatoot said,  we can wait patiently for it... but you just don't forget it :P

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2012, 04:23:59 AM »
I won't forget. It's not my thing. xD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »

Second Base 2 of 2
Li Chun x Tanaka Reina
A/N: Tanaka Reina got kidnapped and Junjun feels very responsible about it.

“You’re saying you got my daughter kidnapped.” Tanaka Kei spoke. He sat on his chair, hands together on top of his table. “Over a cat.”

“Yes, sir.” Li Chun kneeled on one knee on the ground, head facing the red carpet inside the Yankee-like room. “I deeply apologize, Sir. Even though an apology will never cut it.”

“It’s alright.” Kei said, holding a hand up as if signalling her to stop. “You must get back my daughter immediately or else.”

“I know, Sir. Please trust me.” The bodyguard lifted her head, anger and determination in her eyes.

“You may be excused.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Junjun left the suffocating room of what felt like rule and justice to come face to face with her girlfriend’s closest friends.

“What did he say?” Niigaki Risa was first to speak in a worried tone.

Jun sighed and smiled wryly. “He said to get her immediately or else.” She sighed and walked away from the room followed by everyone else, as they all chatted. “Getting her by today is possible. Yes.”

“How?” Ai asked in a wonder.

“I know who did this.”

~~~~0~~
“I don’t get what you’ll benefit from by taking me.” Tanaka Reina spoke. Her hair down her shoulders as a result of her hair ties snapping after getting taken. Her office coat off, bare arms out in the cold, as her wrists are tied above her head with rope, while her legs were shackled to the ground with her back pressed on to the cold wall.

“Money, for me. You, for my boss.” A male of about the same age spoke, while pacing in front of the female. “He’s always wanted you. Such a huge crush, that one. Though, funny how you’re still calm after being kidnapped.”

“Thanks.” Reina answered and scoffed. She might’ve looked calm, but deep inside, she was scared. She wanted to cry. She wanted Junjun to be by her side.

“As expected of the only daughter of the Tanaka Family.” The male spoke with a smile. Suddenly three men went inside. One muscular man carrying a white fur of sorts in his hand and the other walking beside him. The other man was a tall and handsome blonde man who seemed to be their leader.

“You’re my brother. You shouldn’t be doing this.” Reina spoke with firmness.

“After Dad placed all of the fortunes on you and Oniisan, I’ve long forgotten that I was ever a Tanaka.” He spoke and handed the shackle keys to the blonde man. “She’s all yours.”

The man took the keys and smiled devilishly. “We need the money first though, before I can have you in my hands, my little kitty. Call her dad.” The blonde male commanded. One of the muscular men fished up a phone from his pocket and threw it at Tanaka Rin, Reina’s brother who swiftly caught it and hurriedly dialled a number.

“Hello.” A deep voice answered the phone.

“Hey, Dad. Guess who has your cute little daughter.” Rin spoke with a grin.

“I know. Her bodyguard told me, Rin.”

“Junjun, knew?” Reina thought as she kept a scowl on her face.

“That makes things easier. I demand 10 Million Yen, Pops.”

“I want to know Reina is safe. Let me hear her.” Tanaka Kei spoke with firmness and command.

Rin just shrugged and held the phone near to Reina who only scowled at him and turned her face away.

“Speak up.” He told her, she remained silent and glared at the ground.

“Hey, Little girl. Do you see this cute little ball of fur?” One of the muscular men dropped the white fur on the ground. “So cute, right?”

Reina directed her eyes to the white fur and noticed that it was a barely breathing white Persian cat. She felt her breath stop, her eyes widened with surprise. She immediately felt tears coming up, threatening to fall as she stared at the weak animal.

“What did you do…?” She asked sternly, gritting her teeth.

“We gave it sleeping injection and anaestesia. You know, to make its death painless. So kind of us, isn’t it?” The other muscular man spoke with a sly grin as he took out a knife.

“YOU’RE BASTARDS!” Reina shouted as tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She attempted to move her arm, the rope scraping on her skin.

Rin grinned and put back the phone on his ear. “I’m sure you heard tha—“ Only to be faced with a busy tone. “That impatient little...” He immediately pressed the call button and the ringing was picked up after one.

“Hello.” Kei answered.

“Bastard.”

“Where’s Reina?” Rin directed the phone near Reina again as one of the musculous men threatened top slash down on the poor weak feline.

“NO! PLEASE! DON’T!” Reina shouted, moving her legs and arms continously. She wanted to escape, she wanted to save it.  She couldn’t just stand there, but she couldn’t move anywhere.

“Got that?” Rin spoke hearing a soft hum on the other end. “10 Million in 2 hours. I’ll call you again.”

“Wait!” Kei spoke for the last time before getting cut off.

“She’s all yours while we plan for escape.” Rin spoke as he threw the phone back to whoever owns it. He walked towards the farthest end of the room with a table and a lamp on it. He drew out a paper with the Floor map of the building as he planned escape with one of the other muscular men without a knife.

“Hi, Kitty.” The blonde spoke, bringing a hand to cup Reina’s jaw and make her look at him. “Aww, such cute scared orbs.”

“I am not your kitty.” She shrugged over his hand as she moved her head. “Let that innocent kitten go.”

“Kitten?” He asked. He walked towards the limp kitten on the ground and kicked it towards Reina’s feet. It slid on the cold ground and almost hit her feet. “Sure, have it.”

Reina growled as she glared at him. She tugged on the restraints on her arms and legs to assure that the kitten was alive and still breathing. She was ignoring the increasing pain on her wrists as the thick rope kept on burning onto her skin as she kept on moving.

The blonde man walked over to Reina and kicked away the kitten from her. He leaned into her ear and spoke, “Kill it.” The muscular man immediately saluted and walked over to the cat.

“NO! PLEASE!” Reina moved her arms and legs again as the sound of the shackles on her ankles rang on the floor. Blood trickling down her arm as her wrists got injured from continues movement, making it a burn mark. “I’LL DO ANYTHING! Don’t... Don’t kill it...” She looked at the poor barely breathing mamal.

“Anything?” The blonde man grinned as he cupped Reina’s jaw to make her look at him again. She didn’t nod or shake her head. Tears started falling down from her eyes, dripping down onto the ground as she looked at the ground, and started sobbing.

A warm hand trailed over her cold arms. She knew what he wanted, but she didn’t care. What she cares is that, that cat must come out of this room alive, and will live after all of this. Threatening an innocent one like this, it’s unforgiveable.

“C4, planted!” A Chinese accented voice shouted on the wall on Reina’s right.

“JUST DETONATE IT!” A lower voice shouted immediately.

“ROGER!” The Chinese accented voice answered. “C4 DETONATING!” Then immediately an explosion erupted, making blocks of cement fly everywhere, barely dodging hitting Reina, and everyone inside.

Immediately a rush of shadow passed by the muscular man with the knife, protecting the white feline from falling blocks.

“The fuck?” The blonde man said as he covered his mouth and nose with his hand and long sleeve.

“Aika! Take the cat to the nearest Veterinarian. Quick!” A lower voice basked in Chinese accent shouted. There was a soft, “Okay!” and another rush of shadow and shuffling feet escaped from the direction of the explosion.

“Too much smoke dammit!” Tanaka Rin shouted as he waved his hands blindly.

“Well, have more.” Another voice pitched in.

A heavy metal clunk on the floor near Rin and the other muscular men, and immediately tear gas leaked out of it.

The blonde man walked away from Reina, trying to see amidst the smoke, as Reina coughed a little. Immediately a foot came out of the smoke and knocked the man out. “Eri! Handcuffs!” A what seemed to be a Niigaki Risa shouted, as a soft “Haihai~” Was heard from a direction.

“Be more panicked, come on. We’re saving Tanakacchi here.” Risa countered, raising her eyebrow.

“Sorry, I’m sleepy. It’s 8pm you know. It’s past my bed time.” Kamei Eri yawned as she hooked a handcuff into the blonde man’s wrist.

“Apprehension done over here as well!” A higher pitched voice (Sayu?) shouted from the far corner of the wall.

A knife immediately cut through Reina’s hand ropes. Her arms dropped to her side as she fell forward, warm. She braced for the impact of her body crashing on the ground but instead warmth engulfed her in a protective embrace.

“Takahashi-san, Niigaki-san, did you find the keys?”  The voice close to Reina asked. But before an answer came, the shackles on her legs came off letting the owner of the voice lift up the fragile kitten into her arms in a bridal carry.

A blanket prepared by Linlin was immediately used to cover around the cold Tanaka Reina.  A hand attempted to wrap themselves around Junjun’s neck, but she only hugged her tighter, moving her head closer to her neck as she whispered words of comfort.

“You’re safe. I’m here. Please rest.”

~~~0~~
Reina slowly opened her eyes. She blinked twice and thrice to completely get used to the soft lighting, and take in the sound of the chirping birds right outside a window.

“A window?” She immediately opened her eyes and sat up. She tried to move her hands only to find immediate pain rushing to her system, and found them wrapped in bandages.

“Morning, Princess.” A soft smile of a black haired female greeted from the side of her bed. Reina immediately blushed upon realizing who this person was. But before she could come up with a perfect retort, another though came into her mind.

“The cat!” She looked at Junjun with concerned eyes. “The white cat!”

Junjun held up her finger in a ‘Sshhh’ position. Reina only raised her eyebrows. The bodyguard then pointed behind her, near her pillow.

Reina immediately turned to look over as her gaze followed the direction of Junjun’s finger and found a pristine white fur curled up beside her pillow. Breathing in and out. Suddenly one of its ears moved, and it opened one of its eyes. Upon realizing that the warmth on the pillow is gone, it slowly stood up, stretched and walked over to Reina.

The white Persian rubbed its head on Reina’s elbow before walking over to her lap and curling again to sleep. It opened its eyes and meowed.

In an instant, tears fell down towards the pink and violet comforter that is on Reina’s lap as she smiled and looked at the kitten.

“I’m glad, I’m so glad...” She leaned over the cat, as an attempt to hug it and repeated words of gratitude.

A soft hand landed on Reina’s head gently to make the female look up at her. “The two of you have been sleeping for 2 days now.” Junjun brushed away the tears from Reina’s eyes and leaned over to kiss each of them. “The Vet said thanks to the anaestesia the cat didn’t suffer any concussion or injuries. While the rope burns and wounds on your wrists might take a while to heal. The doctor told me to forbid you from doing anything stressful to your arms.”

Jun took one of Reina’s hands into her, making the younger female look up to her.

“Junjun, I...”

“I’m sorry, I was late.”

“No! I...” Reina’s tears fell again as her voice broke. “I was scared.”

“I know, I’m sorry.” Junjun apologized, softly pulling Reina into a hug as she sat on her bed. Reina returned the hug, despite being unable to properly wrap her arms around Junjun’s neck for support. She buried her head on the crook of her shoulder and neck as she sobbed.

“But I realized that, I didn’t care about what would’ve happened to me.” Reina spoke in between sobs, unconsciously she grasped onto Junjun’s shirt, the tightest that she could manage. “But it was fact that an innocent being was maltreated in front of me and I couldn’t do anything. It was because of me!”

“I’m sorry...” Junjun muttered as she rubbed her hands up and down Reina’s back in an attempt to calm her down. Her wet shirt didn’t matter to her. “I promise in my life. It will never happen again.”

“Junjun...”

Tanaka Reina nearly cried. Junjun hated it. Junjun makes sure she never cries. It was a promise to herself when she first saw it during the funeral of Reina’s uncle.

But under her watch it happened again.

... That’s why she decided that, it should never happen again.

A soft meowing escaped from Reina’s lap as the two broke their comfortable hug to look at the white feline, blue orbs cutely looking at them.

The kitten walked towards Reina, and softly pawed at the female’s shirt, as if asking for a pet on its head or a hug. Reina smiled despite all the tear stains on her face and pet the cat’s head. It mewed again as it succumbed to the comforting pat on its head, sending it on to the bed again to lie down.

“From now on... you’ll be called, Reiri.”

(Second Base 2 of 2/END)

Omake

“Why Reiri?” Junjun asked Reina who only looked blankly at Junjun.

“My Rei, and your Li. Reili is a bit weird isn’t it? But since we’re in Japan. Reiri should work.”

“Are you sure the cat is even a female?”

“...I- It doesn’t matter now. ///”

“You’re so cute, Tanaka-san.”

“Shut up.”
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 03:41:50 PM by arisa03 »

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Second Base 09/09
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
This chapter contains some of my emotional stress for I wish this had happened in my experience. I hope none of you would have to bear this guilt. orz HAPPY READING ~ orz

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - Second Base 09/09
« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2012, 04:19:32 AM »
 UPDATEEEEEE !!! ~~~  :wigglypanda:  :nya: JunRei ah wait ReiJun? whatever !!!  :dunno: i think ReiRi is cute too hahaha  :onioncheer:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - (JUNREI) Second Base 09/09
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »
Takahashi Ai x Niigaki Risa
A/N: Takahashi Ai celebrates her birthday, without Risa... maybe?
===000===
“I’m sorry, Ai-chan I can’t come. I have movie filming, so I can’t go over. I’m really sorry.”

Takahashi Ai looked sullenly at her iPhone as she thought of how to reply to the depressing message.

“It’s okay... I kind of...” She looks at the message and deletes everything. She sighs and rolls to her stomach. “It’s okay. I know work is important...” She stares at the message and stretches her arms to let her face fell onto her bed.

“That sounds like I’m guilt-tripping her for not coming...” She thought and moved her feet up and down repeatedly like a bawling child. She let out a loud groan as she immediately got up and kneeled on her bed.

She once again stared at the depressing message, and frowned. Tomorrow was her birthday for goodness’ sake. And her girlfriend of 11 years... her girlfriend of 11 years can’t come!

It frustrated her, but she also knows that she just graduated from Morning Musume that work is a priority. But can’t she even just.... drop by?

Ai sighs and brings her iPhone to her lap. “It’s okay. We can celebrate another time.” She looked at the message and quickly pressed send.

Not a few minutes later did it buzz for a reply. “I’m really sorry.”

Ai sighed and closed her eyes. “I guess, I really can’t do anything about it.”
=~~~=
September 14, 2012; 12:00AM

The device on Ai’s hand buzzed twice as she lazily looked at it. She hadn’t realized she had fallen asleep. Was she that sad?

“Yappi~! Ai-chan, Good evening! Ah~ Just a bit more days and it’s been a year since your graduation. But what’s most important is the day today isn’t it? Happy Birthday, Ai-chan! Growing older and older... I’m sure it’ll be fine. From Tanaka Reina.”

Ai smiled at the message. Always on time, that one. She prepared to reply to it when her phone buzzed again.

“Ohasayumin~ Ai-chan~ <3 Happy Birthday! You’re growing older and older and still flawless as day passes by. I would always still be cuter than you though. <3” Ai chuckled at that line and continued reading. “Being a leader is such a tough job, I don’t even know how you could manage to hold that title for more or less 4 years. Well, that’s probably because you have Gaki-san with you, right? Well, I hope the two of you will have a nice day today! From Sayumin.”

Ai raised an eyebrow and frowned. “We won’t be meeting today though...” She sighed again and felt her phone vibrating continuously as she browsed for names that started sending her messages.

“Ai-chaaaaaannnn~~~ How are you? It’s been long since we last saw each other! I haven’t been able to get in touch with Gaki-san recently. I hope the both of you are doing goooood~ Anyway, I’m off to Sayumi’s. So weird isn’t it? Such a weird time hehe. Have a nice day, Ai-chan! From Eririn.” Ai placed a hand over her face and chuckled. Some people just never change.

Two buzzes on her phone and she checked who sent the messages as she immediately started to tear up.

“Ni Hao! Ohayou! Annyeong! Good Morning! Ai-chan! Happy Birthday! I hope you’ll always ganbalinlin on everything that you do and always be the bachirinrin in all of your activities! I miss you and everyone else!  Come to China! I will tour you! From Linlin.”

“Good morning, Takahashi-san! I hope you’re doing okay. How is Tanaka-san? Michishige-san? Although that is not the purpose of this message though. Happy Birthday! We get older again this year, but I guess that’s not something to worry no? Have a nice day! Come to China when you can! Hopefully with everyone as well. From Junjun.”

Tears continuously fell from the 6th Generation leader’s eyes as her phone continued to buzz for more members from Mitsui and Koharu.

“These children will never fail on making me tearing up on my birthday...”

September 14, 2012; 12:26am

Her doorbell rang as she wondered who could it be in her house at a godly hour. Still wondering on who would it be, groggy, and a crying mess. Takahashi Ai left her phone on the bed and stood up to go down the stairs to open her door. She didn’t even bother checking in the peephole who it was and just right away opened it.

“Twenty Six Sunflowers, for the beautiful crying lady, who turned 26, right now at 26 minutes in at 12am.” A bouquet of small sunflowers was presented to her face as an all too familiar voice spoke in front of her. That deep husky voice, that accent.

Ai immediately smiled wryly as she jumped forward almost tackling sunflower bouquet, pushing the female outside until she leaned onto the railing of the apartment complex with Ai’s arms wrapped around her neck.

“Ai-chan, that hurt.”

“Idiot. I thought you wouldn’t really be coming...” Ai sniffed as she rubbed her snot and tears on the other female’s clothes.

“Ewwww.” Ai chuckled at the reaction. The other female managed to stay on her feet and returned the hug by wrapping her arms around the now 26 year old’s waist. “Did everyone make you cry?”

“Un.” The older female nodded tightening her hug around the female’s neck. “I was really surprised. Last year it wasn’t until in the morning that I received messages from Junjun and Linlin...”

“I thought them how to send messages on time to Japan.” The female rubbed Ai’s back as if to calm her down. “Basically, asking them both to come here.”

“They’re here?!” Ai pulled away from the hug to face the smiling female who only nodded at her. “We can meet again?!”

“I thought that’s what I initially stated.”

“I love you, Risa!” Ai shouted as she hugged Risa’s neck again jumping up and down, dressed in shorts, a tanktop and barefooted.

“I know. I know. I love you too. Now, can we go inside? I don’t want my lovely girlfriend showing her everything outside in the freezing morning.” Ai nodded happily on Risa’s shoulder. She didn’t untangle her arms around the younger’s neck however, but dragged her inside her house instead.

“Spoiled today, aren’t we?”

“Depressing me of not coming was totally just a lowblow.” Ai reasoned, pouting on one side of her check and playfully biting on Risa’s ear. “I was seriously depressed for a moment there, you know?”

“Well, if I hadn’t done that, you wouldn’t be this happy now, right?” Risa answered and settled the sunflower bouquet on the living room table, with the younger female still tightly clinging onto her neck. “How long are you going to cling to me?”

“Until I’m satisfied of clinging on to you.”

“That’s never.”

“Exactly. Hehe.”

September 14, 2012; 1:14am

“That’s why everyone was asking me, how ‘we’ are.” Ai spoke and glared at the female sitting on her bed across her. “Mou. Gaki-san.”

“Sorry~ You never get used to me.”

“How can I get used to you, when it’s different every year.”

“Doesn’t it just make you curious on what it’ll be like next year then?” Risa asked with a smile as Ai looked at her in silence.

“I... suppose it’s one of the reasons it’s worth looking forward to, every year.” Ai smiled and lunged forward Risa, tackling her on the bed with her head landing on the younger’s stomach. “Maybe, next year you’ll ask me to get married to you already. As if.”

“Of course not!” Risa answered and chuckled. She put a hand on Ai’s hair and pat it. “Because I’m going to do that now.”

“Eh?” Ai sat up from their position. Risa fished something out of her short pocket and presented it to her.

“Will you marry me? Taiwan’s just somewhere there. S. Korea isn’t that far either.” Risa winked at her as tears again, fell down from the older female’s eyes. “Always a crybaby, this one.”

“Of course I do.” Ai answered and urged Risa to put the ring on her left hand’s ring finger. “And I will always be one, if you keep on pampering me like this.”

“You like it, as long as you’re happy it doesn’t matter if I make you cry a million times.” Risa said and kissed Ai’s hand. “As long as they’re happy tears, right?”

Ai nodded at her and smiled. Risa moved closer to her, removing the black bangs that hindered Ai’s face and putting it behind her ear. She cupped Ai’s face, wiping her tears away with her thumb as they tenderly looked at each other, before meeting in a kiss that definitely would change their lives soon. A married life, together? It would be great.

Risa looked at her lips and then to Ai’s closed eyes before kissing both of her eyes one at a time then her forehead. Ai laughed and pressed their foreheads together.

“Happy Birthday, Ai-chan. I love you.”

(26/END)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: The Mint Candy Stand - Oneshots - 26 (A Birthday Fic) 9/14 JST
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2012, 04:11:35 AM »
ok now that my guilty pleasures of watching are over i can finally reply to this lol

omg sadfaced aichan is forever cute ;3; i love how you made her all depressed and then into a happy yet unhappy puppy cus she got b-day messages from everyone but gakisan only for risa to pop up at her house at 12:26 am LOL and then we got a happy puppy aichan XD

i also loved just how cute and accepting risa was to the huggles from ai ;3; just cute b-day images all around~~~~ :deco:

now giv kiwi moar cuteness~~~~ :deco:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Narsha - Queen B