JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - It Girl

Author Topic: Character Study [update 18May- oh?]  (Read 48483 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Character Study [update 13Jan- crack continuation]
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
Evil Sayu XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2011, 01:56:44 PM »
Sayu pulling away slowly, with a bright smile and peace sign, which switched to an extended middle finger.

"Shit!" Reina grabbed her partners-in-crime and ran after the car.

Sayu made them jog for half a mile, before finally deigning to stop and let them in.

Guess she didn't like being left behind? :lol: :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:51 PM »
Ohhhh Sayu. I love you. :heart:

I really needed a read like that after a stressful day at work. Thanks! :lol:

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Oh gosh, I'm happy I dropped around here before sleeping.  I think you just made forget about  my stress from the past two days with this XD. Thank you for being so awesome grac :heart:

Tomorrow I'll do a proper comment, I promise. Now to the beeeeeed ~  :sleep:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2011, 01:09:02 AM »
*Sukoshi huggles dracula chan*

lol that was crack-a-licious!   :mon fyeah:

I just love evil Sayu and crazy Reina XD

(PS. the monkey emote^ is making me think of crazed Reina XD  too much crack on the brain XD)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
Lmao!!! I'm so glad I decided to log in during my work break :lol: Now I can't wipe the smile of my face & my friends think I'm crazy to be happy right now. And it's all your fault lol XD You've just make me love Sayu even more :wub:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2011, 11:59:01 AM »
Semi-proper comment time  :cow: :cow:

First of all, I'm SOOOOOO happy you decided to change the cast to made this Gorokkie crack. Eri and Ai were my favouriste from the current MM (more like ex-current now   :cry: ) and now one is gone and the other one, almost. I was in need of some nice crack like this with those two in XD

In the first part, Konbini ga Suki, Reina was epic win. I discovered I love (and a lot) when Reina is up to mischief, and cracking up for it. But, in top of that, the situation was just hilarous. Because, come on, a confetti gun :rofl: And the cashier and Ai-chan's faces must have been priceless too.  Aw, mischievous Reina, so adorable :heart: And Eri running like mad for pure instinct...  XD But the best...
Eri’s eyes were wide as she glanced at them through the rearview mirror, “Guys, where’s Sayu?”
:rofl: :rofl:
I must confess I forgot about her too, until Eri mentioned it :lol: But that was what made all even more awesome <3 And the continuation was even better! Gosh, in this one I was laughing like crazy since the beggining. Sayu was hilarous  :lol:  All she can think when she is supposedly in danger is "I'm too cute for this"? :rofl: And what's with the AKB48 idea, faking Takajo Aki just to escape? :lol: I seriously love this bunny  XD And by the way, the ringtone was Rainbow Pink, right? It was funny how in my head it sounded like in the song, but at first I didn't know from which song came  XD

Risking a glance back, her jaw dropped as she saw her groupmates rush into the convenience store, surgical masks over their faces, yelling incoherently.

‘My heroes.’ Sayu rolled her eyes as she contemplated hailing a cab and leaving them there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The masks! I crack up everytime I imagine that. Poor girls, they really panicked when they realized Sayu wasn't with them. And Sayu... XD

Reina, who was brandishing her plastic gun at the stunned crowd glanced out and saw Sayu pulling away slowly, with a bright smile and peace sign, which switched to an extended middle finger.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Really ALL THIS IS XD
I don't even have words for those anymore, is just too much  :rofl: I adore evil Sayu, and Reina threatening random people with her confetti gun again. Gorokkies are just awesome  XD 

Yay for your updates :cow: I'll be waiting for more ~ :heart:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: Character Study [update 13Jan- still more crack]
« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »
Wooo-hooo, time for some fangirling...  :cow:
Well... I just have to say again, thanks for your consistent updates, grac. And not only consistent, but just... great stuff. Every single time.

I'll make a comment for the two latest grac entries and save the rest for later (you've got so many out X____X amazing...). I'll slowly catch up.  :lol:

First of all, what crack the last two have been... Konbini ga Suki & Everybody Scream, Imi Nai Kedo...  :rofl:

Secondly, Ropy-chan's above comment makes me laugh. Must be all those laughing faces.  XD

Okay, onto grac!crack!

ropy: me, i'd love to know what the hell happened the night before the wife swap.  :lol:

:shocked

:w00t:

:hee:

Konbini ga Suki

I love GoRokkies. They're the best generation combination Momusu's had.  :wub:  Okay, well in my opinion anyway... they just work. So I'm more than happy you decided to cast GoRokkies... thank you!

And yes, Ai + Eri have always been my favourites from the modern Morning Musume, so seeing Eri leave was extremely hard. And then came the announcement that Ai was leaving (which I saw the moment I got home from Vietnam @___@), so you can imagine how full of spirit I am right now. >______>

But the thing really holding me up currently is fanfiction. And the fangirling that comes with it. So I'm really glad to have stuff to fangirl over. E.g. this thread.  :P

Thank you, Reina, for being such a silly poo and thus creating such hilarity.  XD What was she thinking, really? So silly.

“Run!” Ai yelled at Niigaki, who helped to grab Reina and propelled the unsteady girl forward.

In the meantime...

Eri was already running for the car, arms and legs pumping swiftly, experience and instinct told her to get a head start regardless of the reason.

This turtle is fast!  :w00t: At saving herself!  :w00t:

LOL. Definitely an image I can see. Somehow, I feel that Eri has had a lot of practice with evacuating danger situation as such.  :grin:

Still short of breath, Ai gasped, “Reina… tried to hold up the store. She shot the cashier in the face with a damned confetti gun.”

Is Ai-chan saying that, annoyed (and out of breath) or with a hint of amusement?  XD
I'd like to know...

“Ahahhaa- stop… please, it hurts- so bad-“ Reina bent over, wheezing between bouts of laughter.

Reina's always near dying with laughter, so this is also something that wasn't hard to picture  :lol:

Eri’s eyes were wide as she glanced at them through the rearview mirror, “Guys, where’s Sayu?”

:rofl:

And the fact that YOU forgot her too. Poor Sayu.  :grin:

Everybody Scream, Imi Nai Kedo

Sayu = star. Even if she isn't doing it for the cameras, her thoughts during this whole thing was just... FUNNY as heck.  :lol:

All she can think when she is supposedly in danger is "I'm too cute for this"? :rofl:

Didn't you know, Ropy-chan. Cute people don't get into danger.  :lol:

The squeal of tires pealing out of the parking lot sealed her fate

That's the sound of your precious turtle friend abandoning you, my dear bunny.  :sweatdrop:

Oh, and I didn't know who Takajo Aki was (not a fan of AKB48 :nervous), so I looked her up and!  :shocked: That girl kinda does resemble Sayu, in some weird, inexplicable way... wow. Lol.

*Bzzzt. I’m just fall in love- Yeah yeah yea-* Sayu fell over, grasping frantically to turn her phone off. The small crowd of gawkers which had gathered at the counter turned as one to stare at the commotion. She decided to make a break for it, sprinting as fast as her unathletic self could carry her.

Rainbow PINK!  :wub:
I bet you Sayu would STILL have intro'ed herself as Aki if the moment came...  XD

And her sprinting must be the equivalent to our turtle's slow jog  :lol:

Risking a glance back, her jaw dropped as she saw her groupmates rush into the convenience store, surgical masks over their faces, yelling incoherently.

Okay, I was really laughing hard here  :rofl: You'd think they would try to tone down the commotion after what had happened just then - but no, they go barging into the store. Yelling. Through surgical masks. Oh, I LOVE these girls!

:farofflook:

‘My heroes.’ Sayu rolled her eyes as she contemplated hailing a cab and leaving them there.

:lol:

So why didn't you?

(Because deep down, our bunny is an ANGEL, not a DEVIL.  :grin:)

She reached the car and rapped on the driver's window, startling Eri who started babbling and smacking the glass from the other side.

I love the little touches you bring to the girls... like this little, fretful Eri moment. They're just so... imaginable.  :nervous

Reina, who was brandishing her plastic gun at the stunned crowd glanced out and saw Sayu pulling away slowly, with a bright smile and peace sign, which switched to an extended middle finger.

Vulgar Sayu is so cute.

:wriggly:

Sayu made them jog for half a mile, before finally deigning to stop and let them in.

Okay, I take what I said back.

Sayu really IS a dark creature.  :lol:

:nya:

Oh grac, it's crack like this that keeps the heartbeat of the fandom going... *dramatic Bee influenced by dramatic Ropy-chan*  :heart:

As always, THANK YOU for the crack!  :luvluv2:
I can never get enough of this. Simply addictive.  :thumbsup

Looking forward to MORE updates!
And of course, now that you have an ongoing one out there as well, the best of luck with your writing. Don't get too busy with this stuff.  :love:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
But it feels like the moral of the story is to update less frequently
NO WAY! People will kill me if you do that XD If anything, the moral is that i have to take my lazy ass and comment more  :nervous

Konbini ga Suki
MAH GAW~
You did it again! This is genius~ (and now i think my family is worry about me XD) I really LOL a lot and every time i laugh i clap my hands just like Reina and made a fuss :lol:

Eri was already running for the car, arms and legs pumping swiftly, experience and instinct told her to get a head start regardless of the reason. She yanked the back door open for ease of getaway and jumped into the driver’s seat, starting the car up.
The fastest turtle in the world~  Would love to have Eri by my side when some thing like this happen xD That in the GoRokkies world would probably be just a normal day XD

“Th’ fuck? We were just there for 5 minutes.” Risa asked. Reina was still laughing helplessly, slumped against the sub-leader.
:heart: :P

Still short of breath, Ai gasped, “Reina… tried to hold up the store. She shot the cashier in the face with a damned confetti gun.”
That's just brilliant~!!!  :rofl:

Yeah I'm guilty of that too, totally forget about her  :lol:

her jaw dropped as she saw her groupmates rush into the convenience store, surgical masks over their faces, yelling incoherently.
WHAT THE HELL?! XD Awesome, GoRokkies are awesome what can i say?

She reached the car and rapped on the driver's window, startling Eri who started babbling and smacking the glass from the other side.
That would be weird if it didn't happen XD

and saw Sayu pulling away slowly, with a bright smile and peace sign, which switched to an extended middle finger
And one would thing some one like Sayu would never do that  :twisted:

Eri and Ai were my favouriste from the current MM (more like ex-current now   :cry: ) and now one is gone and the other one, almost. I was in need of some nice crack like this with those two in XD
THIS

And yes, Ai + Eri have always been my favourites from the modern Morning Musume, so seeing Eri leave was extremely hard. And then came the announcement that Ai was leaving (which I saw the moment I got home from Vietnam @___@), so you can imagine how full of spirit I am right now. >______>
But the thing really holding me up currently is fanfiction. And the fangirling that comes with it. So I'm really glad to have stuff to fangirl over. E.g. this thread.  :P
AND THIS

So yeah Thanks for the GoRokkies adventure, if someone ask me who's my fav. generation I would say GoRokkies 'cause they are one for me :P
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 21Jan- Character study #11 ]
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2011, 03:11:42 PM »
kuro: and here you were "poor sayu"-ing...
rndm: guess not...  :lol:
essy: i think i absolutely fell in love with that little kuchi warui writing this.
sukoshi: *huggles back* dracula, huh. no prizes for guessing who^ you've been talking to.
baddie: i know what you mean- i always get that weird look, "what the hell are you smirking so creepily at?"
nyan: i know- Rainbow Pink is one of those songs seared forever into your mind and you end up humming until you catch yourself when you recall what song it is.
bee: hisashiburi-ne? jeez, that's a long reply- you know you don't have to comment at all- just know you've read everything and enjoyed it is good enough for me.
steph: " I really LOL a lot and every time i laugh i clap my hands just like Reina and made a fuss" - now *that* was really funny. cute.

-----

Just to prove I can write non-crazy crack, I present to you: self-absorbed, semi-crack. Not funny, rather indulgent. Why the hell did I write this anyway? Maybe just to prove to myself I didn't cross the crack of no return.

Character Study #11: Niigaki Risa
The Secret to Becoming Sub-Leader

It’s a little known secret, possibly only known to Ai-chan because I told her and no one else because her teasing alone is bad enough.

I can relate my entire life and everything that revolves around it to basketball-playing analogies. Granted, they are pretty tenuous at times, but it comforts me to imagine that everything is just a basketball game, and that with some basic strategy and effort, we can bring the game home.

Of course, like basketball- we have to learn to dribble perfectly first. I don’t remember the exact moment I started to perform without thinking, but I remember how fun it was to experience the moment and soak up the sights and sounds of the fans, the banter and play on-stage. Variety shows and interviews outside of our Hello! Morning home court became fun, I was less on the defense and started to play offense here and there.

You know, I’m not even really that good at basketball for real. My brain didn’t churn out these insane basketomania references before. Not until Yoshizawa-san sat me down one day and told me off for some stupid thing I said in an interview (which didn’t even air, by the way).

“Gaki-san, you’ve gotta- you have to watch what you say, okay? Have to back your members and all that. It’s just that you need to learn how to…” Yoshizawa-san exhaled aggravatedly, searching for the appropriate words. “Be point guard.”

There it was- the beginning of my insanity. “Yeah- you played basketball, right?” She brightened up, finally finding a way to communicate with me. Iida-san was a mother, Yoshizawa-san was a jock.

A point guard is one of the most important positions in basketball. They have to have control over the ball and make sure it gets to the right players at the right time. Be so good at dribbling and controlling the ball until all you need to focus on are your teammates. And so, my internal basketball coach sounded like Yoshizawa-san, and I’d taken to calling her Shisho in my head.

When I became sub-leader, that became so real to me it was literal. Keep an eye on Leader, keep an eye on the time you have left, pass the ball just when the time is right and watch proudly as she slamdunks that mother.

“Why are you always staring at Ai-chan even though she’s not talking?” Ah, Reina, in her wonderfully blunt fashion. That ball-hog center.

“Nee? I thought I was the only one who noticed! Okashii, Gaki-san,” said the bigger ball-hog, Sayu.

What do those unathletic ahos know?

Shisho said: The trick is to be so at one with the ball that you are unconciously tracking it anyway. Eyes, always on the Leader. Her body language will tell you if she’s open, or if she’s going to pass to you, or needs some back up getting away from her assignment. Of course, after those comments, I quickly learnt to watch out for Ai-chan without needing to stare at her constantly- still need to work on repeating what she says.

My job as point guard, which I now noticed was a sub-leader thing- quick decision making. Every sub-leader before me were quick on their feet and knew exactly what to say and what to do in a snap. I can't claim to be able to do that...

“Shisho, what if I make the wrong decision on the court? If we lose the game because of the wrong play?”

Yoshizawa-san looked at me oddly, I realized I had spoken out loud. Hopefully she dismisses it as one of those stupid things that come out of my mouth again. I give a quick bow with an awkward grin and turn to leave her dressing room.

“Who are you playing against?”

I freeze. Like an epiphany, I answer her question, and my own.

“Nobody.”

Win-Win.

-----
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:26:34 PM by gracula »

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Character Study [update 21Jan- Character Study #11]
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2011, 03:57:35 PM »
omg XD this was cute and funny XD risa + a b-ball type thinking= nice~ :twothumbs

i love when she calls sayu and reina ballhogs XDDD nice alaround X3 but what happens when she becomes leader?? ballhog number 2 will be subleader XD unless risa can find a way to get sayu to understand XD

i fell like i should like say more but idk i cant^^; XD my comments never make much sense XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! In my opinion, she is the best sub-leader there ever was. As has been mentioned constantly, no one backs their leader more than the bean.

It’s a little known secret, possibly only known to Ai-chan because I told her and no one else because her teasing alone is bad enough.

I can relate my entire life and everything that revolves around it to basketball-playing analogies.
I wonder about this teasing. :lol:

There it was- the beginning of my insanity.
Of course it was Yossui that started it. :lol: :lol:

She brightened up, finally finding a way to communicate with me. Iida-san was a mother, Yoshizawa-san was a jock.
XD

And so, my internal basketball coach sounded like Yoshizawa-san, and I’d taken to calling her Shisho in my head.

“Why are you always staring at Ai-chan even though she’s not talking?”
Well, I can think of a few reasons. XD Though comments from the other members would explain why she tries not to look at Ai during talk sessions and such. Or maybe she's just spacing out and that's actually why she repeats everything Ai has said. :rofl:

Yoshizawa-san looked at me oddly, I realized I had spoken out loud. Hopefully she dismisses it as one of those stupid things that come out of my mouth again. I give a quick bow with an awkward grin and turn to leave her dressing room.
I'm not sure what it is exactly that I find so cute about this bit, but it really is. I've always loved the contrast between Reliable!Risa and WTF!Risa. Chan Pon Chan.

Win-Win.
Takagaki is... :wub:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
Fighting against an invisible opponent XD always the best, Gaki-san always staring at Ai (classic) XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2011, 03:41:18 AM »
Quote from: gracula
Why the hell did I write this anyway? Maybe just to prove to myself I didn't cross the crack of no return.

hmmmm....

*Sukoshi imagines Dracula chan standing on the Cliffs of Sanity, overlooking the Sea of Crack*

*just one little push*   mwahahahaa :mon evillaff:

Ah, basketball...the game that made me break a finger nail  :farofflook:

lol I can imagine Ai chan telling Risa to stop looking at her as if she's a basketball XD

I can also picture Risa having a little basketball talk with Sayu when the time comes to pass along the ball.

Risa: You are now the point guard!
Sayu: the what?
Risa: It's a basketball position, Sayumin.
Sayu: .....but I suck at sports...
Risa: never mind...just do what I've been doing all this time.
Sayu: You mean the creepy staring?  :ph43r:
Risa: ....yes.
Sayu: Okay...hope Eririn doesn't hear about this.  :ph43r:
Sayu: :ph43r:

lol just ignore me dracula chan XD  Even your semi-crack is enough to make my brain all smiley :D

totally win-win  XD

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2011, 12:50:51 PM »
:cow: Risa + TakaGaki + Yossie + Basket = WIN :cow:

I love when you take a bunch of things that I love and mix them together with crack. Wonderful things like this study are the result.

The first sentence is cute enough to make me fangirl over it. Ai teasing Risa, for whatever the reason is always adorable :wub: I like the basket analogy a lot, by the way, I think is a pretty good one. And I love how Risa's brain work in here. She fixating on Ai-chan is very very very very cute. And Shisho... XD 

There it was- the beginning of my insanity. “Yeah- you played basketball, right?” She brightened up, finally finding a way to communicate with me. Iida-san was a mother, Yoshizawa-san was a jock.

This part, I love.  Not really sure why, but is awesome. Yossie communicating in her own way, with sport analogies, and Risa, who surely was making that cute face of hers when she is concentrating in something  make me wanna hug them XD And Kaorin references are always win! I'm sorry, but I find extremely adorable when senpais are giving advice to their kouhais like that. Yes, I fangirl over those things, I'm weird so what?  XD

“Why are you always staring at Ai-chan even though she’s not talking?” Ah, Reina, in her wonderfully blunt fashion. That ball-hog center.

“Nee? I thought I was the only one who noticed! Okashii, Gaki-san,” said the bigger ball-hog, Sayu.

:rofl: :rofl:

This is awesome in many ways.
- Asking about creepy staring in that way, is win. It's interesting to see how Reina ask right away, in her adorable yankii way. while Sayu knew it already but didn't say a thing. Sayu is very observant when it comes to certain things XD
- Ball-hog, those two. I laughed, because is soo true. Once again with awesome and very fitting basket analogies <3
- Last setence is pure win. I love Gaki  :heart:

And this  :wub:
Like rndmnwierd said, the contrast between Risa saying the most stupid things and being the responsible one is just so fun and cute to watch/read. And Yossie... XD Thank God she is used to H!P craziness in general and she knows how to respond the right things without being weirded out. I always loved Yossie/Risa interactions. There isn't a lot, but the few of them are pure win, so it was really nice to have Yossie as shisho here.

You can say it wasn't funny, but it was. I loved every bit of it. And you DID cross the crack of no return. But don't be afraid, is not a bad thing :roll:

I'm in a reading mode and I need moar so update soon:heart:

Oh, and sorry if I wrote something strange, I'm still a little dense. Blame those evil drugs.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
Re: Character Study [update 21Jan- Character study #11 ]
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »
bee: hisashiburi-ne? jeez, that's a long reply- you know you don't have to comment at all- just know you've read everything and enjoyed it is good enough for me.

Hai!  :onioncheer:

Long replies will continue to come, as long as you continue to accept them, that is all I shall say.  :otomerika:

Maybe just to prove to myself I didn't cross the crack of no return.

Continue telling yourself that, my friend...

:OMG: = my first thought...

^ you can interpret that as being genuine shock, as I was genuinely shocked to click on this thread to find an update on no other than our lovely sub-leader Gaki-san.  :wub: You know secretly, I've been hoping for one of her, especially after reading your Ai-chan one and falling for that one too. So I was very happy to see you write about the bean.  :yep:

On the topic of who I'd like to see studies/crack of, just to get it out there:

- Kei-chan (we need more Kei-chan!)
- Sayu (just 'coz there's so much you can talk about this girl...)
- Yaguchi (much internal conflict to be explored here)

Okay... so onto the actual ficlet you've written here of Gaki-san...  :nya: J'adore.

I really, really cannot get over how much I love the way you think and write - so witty, and clever. And your well-placed words and deftly constructed sentences. It makes me wonder how much time you put into writing this stuff; sometimes, I imagine that it doesn't take you that much effort at all, just 'coz your grac and you're quick on your feet and a very good thinker. You may think that I'm sitting here exaggerating everything and flattering you unnecessarily, but really, this is my truth. And this is something I've come to feel through reading all your stuff, including the wonderful On Call which deserves more of my commenting attention than I have given it thus far...  :nervous

Anyways. Gaki-san. I love.  :love:
She really is the best sub-leader we've ever seen; how readily supportive she is, for all the members and especially her Ai-chan. I can't remember seeing a more active and assertive sub-leader... she really is meant for leadership, imo.  :love:

I wasn't sure at first if I could imagine the bean relating everything to the game of basketball - but I was rubbing my hands together wondering how'd you pull it off for her. ^__^

Granted, they are pretty tenuous at times, but it comforts me to imagine that everything is just a basketball game, and that with some basic strategy and effort, we can bring the game home.

Life is such a game for Gaki-san? I would never have been one to pick her out as somebody who'd relate her life to a sports game, but okay, we'll see where this goes. I hope she can relate her love for Ai-chan in the same way.  :grin:

Of course, like basketball- we have to learn to dribble perfectly first. I don’t remember the exact moment I started to perform without thinking, but I remember how fun it was to experience the moment and soak up the sights and sounds of the fans, the banter and play on-stage. Variety shows and interviews outside of our Hello! Morning home court became fun, I was less on the defense and started to play offense here and there.

And grac writes something like that, and I have no choice but to end up all fangirly again  :wriggly: 

And it's perfectly suitable if you're talking about the Gaki-san who was afraid to have fun at first, too concerned about her level of performance and such.. but slowly over time, beginning to open up and enjoy everything, to become more assertive, playing the offense.  :thumbsup

Not until Yoshizawa-san sat me down one day and told me off for some stupid thing I said in an interview (which didn’t even air, by the way).

If it was something similar to her whole 'building' talk (which reduced the almighty Fujimoto to tears), I'd love to know what THAT one was about. xD

Or was it even more baka?

The beginning of it all... instigated by no other than the ever charming Yossie.  XD

Of course, as far as leaders go, Yossie is undeniably the coolest and most laidback. She was almost too cool to be leader, imo. But in her own way, she managed the girls well and stood her ground as an authority when she had to. Funny how Gaki-san immediately compared the suddenly brightened up jock Yossie with mother Iida-san.  :lol: They sure were different, weren't they? xD

When I became sub-leader, that became so real to me it was literal. Keep an eye on Leader, keep an eye on the time you have left, pass the ball just when the time is right and watch proudly as she slamdunks that mother.

:rockon:

I love that image. I kinda want to see a sports fanfic now, involving these girls. You know how I love sports  :mon cute:

But yeah, it's true, Gaki-san helping support Ai-chan through everything, guiding her, keeping a look out for her and watching as she brings it all home for the girls. Satisfying, it must be, though I'm sure Gaki-san would have had her moments longing to be the one to bring glory to Morning Musume - to 'slamdunk' it so to speak.

Ball-hogs Reina and Sayu!  XD Internally calling Yossie 'Shisho' was funny enough, and now this *sigh* I love Gaki-san. I can so imagine her thinking that, with an edge of envy, though, of course.

And I hope I can speculate a little further on why Gaki-san likes to stare at Ai-chan even when she's not talking.  :grin:

Eyes, always on the Leader. Her body language will tell you if she’s open, or if she’s going to pass to you, or needs some back up getting away from her assignment. Of course, after those comments, I quickly learnt to watch out for Ai-chan without needing to stare at her constantly- still need to work on repeating what she says.

Oh, okay, so that's her reason for the suspicious Leader-staring (clever Gaki-san. Or should I say clever grac?).

But I like my reasons better.  :P (anything to ship TakaGaki, gomen :3)

“Shisho, what if I make the wrong decision on the court? If we lose the game because of the wrong play?”

I lol'ed.  :lol:

What a weirdly, dorkish thing to blurt out...

“Who are you playing against?”

XD

Of course, only Yossie would understand what our Gaki-san was thinking. She started it, after all, and must have realised Gaki-san had been holding onto her advice all this time .  :D
With the respect that the bean has shown for her seniors, not surprising at all.  :yep:

I freeze. Like an epiphany, I answer her question, and my own.

“Nobody.”

Win-Win.

Awwwww, what a cute way to end this.  :oops: With a bit of a personal revelation.

If you're up against no one, I guess there's no 'wrong play' that you can commit; it's just a matter of doing your personal best, without regard for competition and how well they're doing... (unless I got this completely the wrong way, and you were referring to something else =____=).

ANYWAY.

I loved this.  :wub:

I love everything grac... I can imagine you churning out crap and I'd still love it ;_____; (okay, that sounded really creepy, but you get what I mean :3).

And as always, thank you for writing and sharing this with us.  :bow:

I'll be waiting patiently for the next UPDATE!!!  :heart:

Offline ShiroiHana

• mukii~~
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »
Hip Deep

Hannibal
i believe that Miki will be delicious due to her meat  :rofl: :rofl:
actually the rookies's logic with the amount of yakiniku that Miki ate will make her taste like it, surprisingly....i found it realistic... :shocked

Love Mail
bwahahaha xD~
i could imagine how their expression :lol: Ai, a little panic and confuse because her phone is automatically capitalized that word, while the other, i will assume it Gaki-san, is shaking her head while answering Ai's question  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wife Swap
whoah, how could they swap their wifes like that?  :rofl:
moral of the story : being drunk is dangerous  :yep:

Konbini ga Suki
A loud pop, then screaming startled Eri and Risa who were waiting outside the convenience store.
my mind automatically imagine an action movie :lol:

Risa decided to go in and check on things when she saw Ai running full tilt toward her with a laughing Reina in tow.  The youngest Rokkie had a plastic toy gun of some kind in her grip and was waving it around.
Reina is... :lol: but, why is she holding that kind of things?

Run!” Ai yelled at Niigaki, who helped to grab Reina and propelled the unsteady girl forward.
that isnt a good sign... :lol:

Eri was already running for the car, arms and legs pumping swiftly, experience and instinct told her to get a head start regardless of the reason. She yanked the back door open for ease of getaway and jumped into the driver’s seat, starting the car up.

The three girls dove for the back seat and Eri sped out of the parking lot, not looking back until they cleared the area.

woah, Eri was so fast >_<

“Th’ fuck? We were just there for 5 minutes.” Risa asked. Reina was still laughing helplessly, slumped against the sub-leader.
i could imagine that they are just stopping there to buy some snacks but ended up running away like that  :rofl: :rofl:

that's so random of Reina  :rofl: :rofl:
i wont have a gut to do something like that at convenient store, Reina is awesome XD

i also think the same, like, wait a minute, i think something isnt right, where is Sayu when all of that chaos happened :lol:
how come everyone forget about her, she is so gonna take a revenge  :lol:

Everybody Scream, Imi Nai Kedo
“Oh my god, she’s got a gun!”
uh...oh...

Sayu dropped to the floor instinctively and covered her ears, screaming. Somewhere in the panicked roar around her, she heard maniacal laughter and a man yelling for someone to run.
the maniacal laughter came from your dear rookies XD

Hyperventilating, she curled up into a tighter ball, ‘You’re too cute and famous to die in a combi, Sayu.’ She figured it was in her best interest to stay low. Hopefully, Reina and Ai-chan were also-
XD XD XD, it's just like  Sayu to think something like this in a critical situation like that

“Chikushou!” Sayu cursed in realization, and leapt to her feet. Like in a bad B-movie, she gaped as the last thing she saw before the automatic doors slid close was Ai, Risa and Reina running towards their car. The squeal of tires pealing out of the parking lot sealed her fate and she dropped back onto the floor, heart pounding in her chest. ‘Doushiyou doushiyou?’
bwahaha, Sayu's face when she realized that her friends was leaving her there is :lo: she is freezing and confuse and then realization hit her and she stood there dumbfounded XD

She decided to make a break for it, sprinting as fast as her unathletic self could carry her.If all else failed, she’d just introduce herself as Takajo Aki and sign a few autographs.
if her face is being covered like that she will look like sadako instead :lol:

Gasping and heaving for air, she finally made it into the thick brush across the parking lot when she heard a car screech to a stop behind her and doors opened and slammed shut.
must be a tiring day for Sayu :lol: judging from her not really athletic legs 

they are really suspicious :lol: if i were the cashier there, i may call the police already >_<

if i were Sayu, i will leave them there :lol:

i could really imagine her bright smile when she left them there xD~~~

i like devil Sayu XD

oh, woah...i never really know bout basketball except from SlamDunk...and Risa, using it as analogies of life is waw  :O
when i read that, i keep thinking bout how Risa is a very reliable subleader.. she has her own way to make things under control and helped Ai as the leader.
reina is really blunt :lol: while Sayu in other hand will just choose to keep silent and quietly observed things.
i like the little reference of them.
the ball is going to be passed to Risa from Ai...and Risa will passed it to Sayu.
in the future, how will she told Sayu bout the basketball things...knowing that Sayu is unathletic, and possibly know nothing of basketball xD
ah, i want to write more but i dont know what to say ^^;;

gracula-san is awesome crack writer :D the cracks are really funny, even the one that has one sentence only xD
sankyuu for the really enjoyable ride ^^
will wait patiently for more,
gracula-san ganbare~ ^.^/

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2011, 01:32:30 AM »
comment responses here later? maybe. but, thanks all for enjoying niigaki: MM point guard. And LOL @ sukoshi- how can you push me off the Cliff when you're already swimming expertly in the Sea of Crack already? Okay, damn- i'm already doing comment replies. So might as well. Today seems to be all about typing exactly what you're thinking at that very moment, so pardon the rubbish.

kawaii: your comment made perfect sense. maybe we need to find Sayu an internal shisho too.
rndy:
I've always loved the contrast between Reliable!Risa and WTF!Risa. Chan Pon Chan.
This made me go look everywhere to find Risa again. I have to admit I wasn't the biggest Gaki-san fan before, but you're right. The gap is absolute genius. I love it.
kuro: ah! responding to you here and now made me realise how long I've been away.  :P
ropy: and you... it's like I just spoke to you a few hours ago.  XD
bee: you too. But you were right on the money about Risa's personal revelation. To me, win-win is always when you play hard as you can and know that you're gonna win 'cause there's nothing to lose.
shiro: I love reading your thoughts on the stories- it's so nice to see you enjoying yourself.[/i]

-----

Character Study #12
Symphony in Angst, Movements 1-4

It doesn’t hurt, really.

Just brush it off. Duck off a water’s back, or whatever.

The words that gets spat at her during all those variety game shows she participates in. One of those ‘idol no jinsei wa kitsui na’ things. She really did literally ask for it- playing the poison-tongue chara and joshiki ga nai bimbo is bound to attract scathing remarks. She revelled in those moments when she could verbally unleash her mile a minute mind.

So when Reina started being ‘comfortable enough’ with her to start making scathing remarks, the heartache took her by surprise. It just so happened to be during that season of time when she was busier than usual with her solo TV appearances. Perhaps she was just that little bit more sensitive, what with her being set apart from her groupmates, she picked up Reina’s mild jealousy during that brief repartee.

Ah, well. When it boiled down to it, they loved each other anyway.

It shouldn’t hurt at all, really.

----

I zone out, sitting a little away from the rest who were crowding around the food prize table. My mind is a million miles away. Why was I even here anyway? The producer eyes me with a disappointed look and I pretend not to notice, fiddling with my hands, smoothing out imaginary flaws on the table top.

Some suits decided to make as much out of my remaining contract terms as possible- and in between concerts and appearances, I get shoved into Hello! Morning shoots.

It didn’t really occur to me how much Morning Musume has changed until today. Yossi is Leader. Rika-chan is host. OG’s are in cold storage. Aibon has been stricken off Hello! Pro existence. I’m an outcast.

Uragirimono.

No one has said it to my face, but it buzzes at the back of my mind too often and too strongly for it to be just my own subconscious. I am almost certain that Matsuura is projecting it psychically, but I don’t feel like calling her on it.

Oddly enough, it was Aya-chan who encouraged me to do this. Leave for better pastures. Shape our own destinies. Determine our own career paths. We spoke often enough about it to let me work up enough courage to do it. And when I finally did it, somehow, there was a note of disappointment in her voice when I called to tell her. I can’t tell if it was disappointment at me, or disappointment with herself. We hardly speak now.

Yuu-chan bought me a book about depression- or managing emotions or something. I don’t remember the last time I read something that wasn’t work-related or a glossy magazine. So, the book said I’m probably experiencing depression from my life-changing decision.

What was so bad about my life here anyway? But why can’t they just let me produce myself instead of needing to ‘wait my turn’ at the roster? Who will I turn to for comfort and advice when I’m no longer part of a larger whole? What is so bad about wanting more? If I fail, who will save me?

A slice of meat delicately held up between chopsticks in front of me interrupt my spiraling madness. I blink at the proffered item and then look up.

And I find salvation in Rika-chan’s smiling face.

---

Just standing and watching the girls filming our latest shuffle studio PV now. I actually woke up early today and decided to get into the studio to study my script for Hello Morning here. It doesn’t pay to not have a life outside of work and the dogs. Maybe I should take up an instrument- start a woodwind duet unit with Kei-chan. Yeah- a bassoon, thass the ticket. What the hell is a bassoon?

Great, I’m nori-tsukkomi-ing myself, in my own head.

I force myself to stare at the script in my hand. Bunch of words in boxes.

Maybe I shouldn’tve had that beer at brunch. Nor finished the half-bottle of sake I found tucked into bed with me this morning, warmed by my body heat.

I whipped out my new phone, an early Christmas present to myself, and started searching the internet for ‘alcohol’, ‘poisoning’ and ‘delirium’. I add ‘cure’ there as an afterthought.

“Uwaa, kakkoii, Nakazawa-san!”

I look up, my response sluggish and my temper short, to see Yoshizawa bounding up to me like an overexcited puppy in her uniform. I have no doubt that in that girl’s slightly messed-up head, her internalization goes something like: ‘Ah, sugoi kakkoii, Nakazawa Anego coolly looking up from her new mobile phone to regard me with a burning, sexy gaze’. This is all that is keeping me from yelling at her.

“Is that a new phone? It’s really cool!” she enthuses too loudly.

“Un,” I nod, gritting my teeth as a particularly loud noise in the background set off the piercing pain in my head. I eyed the camera following her around that was filming behind-the-scenes footage and forcibly arranged my face into something that won’t get it mosiacked.

Forcing my focus back to the shooting script in my hand, I notice yet another insulting segment aimed at me in the news corner. It’s still too early to go into a full-on rage, so I file it away for later. Hopefully I will be in a better mood by then to deal with this crap.

Gocchin sidles up to me and hugs me from behind. I lean my head back against her shoulder, close my eyes and let her pat my head. Yossi and Gocchin talk amongst themselves in low tones and giggle girlishly about something nonsensical. It was somewhat soothing.

As much as this job strips me of my sanity and dignity, it’s the girls that restore it back, bit-by-bit. I feel my sanity knitting together, surrounded by these crazy people I call my friends and family. It’s what makes me come back day after day even when there isn’t much to come to.

---

Elegance and the paragon of feminine perfection smiled beatifically at me.

“So beautiful,” I whispered aloud as I traced my fingers across those planed features and I gazed into those eyes she was named after.

I can vaguely see that girl I once knew who danced alone in the dark, illuminated by boyband PVs playing on the television. Where's the girl who secretly squealed at the floppy hair and kakkoii gestures? Who wanted to BE in a boyband because she thought they were too cool.

The miracle of make-up hid most of the moles scattered on her face, but I knew where they were anyway. I couldn’t resist tracing my finger along a constellation path between those eyes and down her nose to rest briefly on the bottom lip of that expressive mouth.

That mouth.

The things that would come out of that mouth. Witty, funny statements. Cutesy, silly nonsense. Rough unrefined speech. Eloquent, wise advice. Bitter self-recriminating anger. Most importantly, silence- the good silence of companionship, the bad silence of estrangement, the awkward silence of uncertainty.

But one thing I cherished most of all, was the laughter.

It was an absolute joy to cause that laughter- and a bonus if she were laughing with you, rather than at you. Although, I admit I miss being laughed at by her. It’s masochistic, I know, it just feels really good when she laughs gleefully at me. I must say something brilliantly stupid one of these days.

It seems like forever since I’ve heard her laugh- real uproarious laughter that used to-

A ssexy beast. “Th’ heck are you doing?”

“What?” I turn around to face Miki, embarassed.

“You were smiling weirdly by yourself.” She peered over my shoulder, eyebrows raising as she registered what I was focussed on. I was about to say something to change the subject, when a wistful look in her eye as she regarded the photo stopped me.

We both examined the photograph without speaking- I cannot presume to even read Miki's thoughts right now.

"I miss her." It didn't matter who said it- nor if it was said aloud, even.

"Th' heck are the two of you doing?"

The both of us whirled around, staring wide-eyed at the object of our study. As if in perfectly rehearsed unison, Miki moved smoothly to distract her long enough for me to slide the photograph under a pile of songlist printouts.

We never spoke of it again, but I think somehow, our silent contemplation that day managed to bridge the gap between us awkward social niceties couldn't before.

FINI

---

Okay, and back to your regularly scheduled crack (when did that happen?). Somehow, I feel like I must apologize for this entire post. It was mostly written between the third and fourth line of Bee's fic's comment reply.

See you all soon.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 08:10:01 AM by gracula »

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 5Apr- Character Study #12]
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2011, 07:06:17 AM »
I'm.. a little bit confused about the last subject. It could be the mind numbing tiredness that has begun to engulf me in it's warm fuzziness, begging me to watch movies in bed until I fall asleep for the next sixteen hours. Yeah, we'll just blame my ignorance on that, since it feels like it should be obvious.

My favorite would have to be Yuko's part. I just love Borderline Alcoholic!Yuko, she has the potential to be totally crazy or overly contemplative and everything in between. All in the same hour.

This made me go look everywhere to find Risa again. I have to admit I wasn't the biggest Gaki-san fan before, but you're right. The gap is absolute genius. I love it.
It hasn't happened a lot to the extent of the Bakajo Test recently, but I did love the Morning Labo event when she didn't know what an escalator school system was and tried to make a joke at Ai's expense about stairs. That makes more sense if you've actually seen what I'm talking about. :lol: Also, her WTF hairstyles.

I'm babbling, I'm going to stop now... XD

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Character Study [update 5Apr- Character Study #12]
« Reply #119 on: April 07, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »
:cow:  :cow: Update, update!  :cow:  :cow:

I missed Character Studieeeees ~ :on gay:

I'll try to avoid spoilers(?) by minimizing or just not naming characters, just because I sometimes check a comment before actually reading and I don't want to spoil anyone. But I don't promise anything. Oh, and today I'm dangerously happy and I feel like quote-spamming and abusing emotis. Just sayin'

This one was pretty obvious. Those variety game shows :lol: ...My poor little bunny and her conflictive chara. If people critics wasn't enough, now she has to endure her fellow rookie half-serious, half-joking remarks? :cry: Awwww... Jealous!Reina being too straightforward with her feelings again? Those kinds of things get me too if I'm emotional :lol:

This one is the shortest of all, but it has someething that I absolutely love. I think I mentioned it before but this:

It doesn’t hurt, really.

[...]

It shouldn’t hurt at all, really.
:mon inluv:

The two sentences are very alike, but very different in meaning at the same time. It's such a nice way to start-end a writing. I reeaaally love the kind of feeling it leaves when you finish reading something like this. Maybe it's only me being exaggerated as always, but I seriously :heart: it. Even if it's angsty in this case. As an adorable fangirl said once, I love my drama as long it doesn't kill me XD

But I guess, in the end, I have mixed feelings about this. Because I spy hints of Tanashige and that worries me. Yes, I still don't know what problem I have with that pairing but I can't bring myself to like it  :lol: Bring Eri to make her feel better!

Oh, and I learned more English again thanks to this one. Yaaaaaay ~

[drama queen]

:mon wtf:

Aibon has been stricken off Hello! Pro existence.

:on speedy:   :on speedy:     :on speedy:   :on speedy:     :on speedy:   :on speedy:     :on speedy:
I WILL ANGST OVER THIS FACT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE. OH, CRUEL REALITY

[/drama queen]

Okay, we can continue now :lol:

Drama above aside, I find this one the angstier of all them. Because this is sad. Feeling being an outcast, a traitor, in those last moments she's spending there before she leaves... :cry:

I am almost certain that Matsuura is projecting it psychically, but I don’t feel like calling her on it.

I know this is supposed to be sad too, but the mental image I get from this is SO funny. I wish you could see Ayaya's expression in my mind right now XD I think Ayaya dissapointment was more directed to herself than anyone else but even so...  Bad Ayaya, you shouldn't make her feel even worse for her decision.  It's not like it was bad, anyway.

Yuko trying to help makes me happy. She really is a caring and sweet person deep inside. Deeep :lol: And I know she has plenty idol-angst too (as we can later).

Who will I turn to for comfort and advice when I’m no longer part of a larger whole? What is so bad about wanting more? If I fail, who will save me?

I'LL SAVE YOU  :mon nwei:

This seriously made me want to hug her badly. You know how much I love this girl? Aw, my heart suffer reading this :cry: The uncertainty and fear and loneliness, all mixed in a bad way.  She needs hugs urgently, why nobody is giving them to her? WHY? But then...

A slice of meat delicately held up between chopsticks in front of me interrupt my spiraling madness. I blink at the proffered item and then look up.

And I find salvation in Rika-chan’s smiling face.

Okay, now I want to cry :cry:  This is so beautiful I just can't explain it properly ;_; And it has the Rika's smile PLUS. I'm a sucker for smiles, specially Rika's. Aaaah, I loved this ending, I loved it very much. And now, thanks to it, I love Rika even more :wub:

What's this grac? I can't properly angst over Yuko when there are so many happy-distracting factors going on. The mix of  drama and crack with semi-drunk Nakazawa, hyper Yossie and cute Gomaki is delicious :heart:

I would love to see that woodwind duet with Kemeko. I remember being impressed when I watched her playing sax for first time. But I have this image of Yuko being really bad at playing anything and throwing her instrument or hitting someone with it the end. Or something like that :lol:

...and started searching the internet for ‘alcohol’, ‘poisoning’ and ‘delirium’. I add ‘cure’ there as an afterthought.

Have I ever tell you how much I love your alcohol/drunk crack? Yes? Just reminding it to you then XD But yeah, we all know that Yuko's soulmate is none other than alcohol. I'm sorry Yuu-chan but there is no cure for that. I think I'm going to make the Yuko/Alcohol ship my new OTP  along  with Yaguchi/Pizza. Yes.

If reading Yossie going all 'YAAAY Nakazawa-san!' wasn't enough to love that part, this:

‘Ah, sugoi kakkoii, Nakazawa Anego coolly looking up from her new mobile phone to regard me with a burning, sexy gaze’. This is all that is keeping me from yelling at her.

I can't decide which part made me laugh more. Nakazawa Anego, her burning sexy gaze or the fact she decided not to yell at Yossie because all that XD 
I love grac  for writing so much win in two sentences. I guess I should be used to you awesome crack skills  already, but seems I keep laughing like mad  like I did the first time. And the moxicated face... :lol: 

Awww at Yuko/Gomaki love  :mon inluv: I always find extremely cute the pat-pat thing. Never fails to make me Aw. Maybe it's because I love it myself :lol:  And again...! The ending :cry: Beautifuuuuuuul :cry: Yuko loves very much her girls :heart:  I like how she says things like "giggle girlishly about something nonsensical" (I laughed at that btw) sounding somewhat annoyed but at the same time, those are part of the things that make her feel good again. Aaah, Nakazawa Yuko, I love you :heart:

Can I squeal, can I? Because I'm going to do it anyway  :nya: I'll seriously have to restrain myself from quoting and fangirling too much here. I'll try. Really >_>. But again, I cannot angst over this while being an obsessive happy fangirl. I'm sorry not really I'm missing the main point XD

“So beautiful,” I whispered aloud as I traced my fingers across those planed features and I gazed into those eyes she was named after.
I think the most accurate way to express what I feel when I read this is something like: akjdfhakdjfhadkfj  :mon inluv:  :mon angel:

Because she is looking secretly at her photo and she is tracing her features because omg she's so in love with her and she can't help it and omg I'm gonna die this cuteness I can't It's too much  :panic:

I loved the subtle way you let us know a photo of whom is she looking at by the way. I like those things :heart:

The miracle of make-up hid most of the moles scattered on her face, but I knew where they were anyway. I couldn’t resist tracing my finger along a constellation path between those eyes and down her nose to rest briefly on the bottom lip of that expressive mouth.

That mouth.

OKAY. I'M SORRY I'M NOT REALLY RESTRAINING MYSELF AT ALL. BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU AND YOUR SO WELL WRITTEN OH-I'M-SO-I'M-LOVE-WITH-HER LOVELYCUTEFLUFFYNESS.

Omg I'm so happy and fangirly today, why isn't Bee here? I miss her even more when I'm fangirling!  BEE COME BACK AND FANGIRL ISHIYOSHI WITH ME ;_; ksjdnfskdf

*dies*

Okay, really, this is just so so so :mon inluv: Adorable. She knows where are those moles, of course she knows :heart: And yeah, everyone look at that, she's taking her time looking at her mouth, everyone knows why, right?  And omg maybe is just me in sugar rush but really, all this is so beautifully and lovely written :heart: It sent my fangirl levels to the max.

I'm going to stop quoting the fluffy cuteness or I'll quote it all. I'll calm down a little too XD . But I loooooove it. I mean she start to list all those little details she loves/d about her. It's so lovely and beutiful and fangirlable that I can't make proper sense. And it's  sad, but so still so Aww how she wants to do silly things just because that person haven't laughed in a while and she miss it.

And Miki. If someone could make this even better that person is Mikitty. Interrupting the fluffy inner monologue just to say 'You were smiling weirdly by yourself'. 'Weirdly' aka 'like an idiot in love' :lol: But she joins in photo contemplation anyway.

We both examined the photograph without speaking- I cannot presume to even read Miki's thoughts right now.
"I miss her." It didn't matter who said it- nor if it was said aloud, even.

I love this part too much  :heart: :cry: I needed to point it out ;_;

Charmikitty bonding wins at life here. Because of the mutual missing of how Yossie used to be and because of their joined effort for distract and then hide the proofs of what they were doing XD Also, the fact that  the same sentence was used each time photo contemplation was interrupted made me laugh. Awesome :heart:

Aah, I have so many feelings right now  :farofflook: I loved the four scenes so much :heart: But what's wrong with you, writing angsty stuff without warning?  :smhid... XD

Nah, you're awesome with everything, crack, or non-crack (even if the crack always find a way to sneak in, no matter what are you writing :lol: ). Don't say things like you feel like apologizing for posting this, because I enjoyed it very much. Way too much. Like always :heart: And I remind you I'm looking forward the drama in On call too just remember bad, angsty (and non-fixable) W drama is off-limits >_>.

It was mostly written between the third and fourth line of Bee's fic's comment reply.

This amuses me. Multitask writing late at night? :lol: I have to try that sometime.

And I just noticed! This is going to be my 100th post. This thread made me delurk for first time, and this post will be here as well. Okay, maybe it's stupid but it was unexpectly moving to me XD Thank you and Bee for making me delurk  :deco:

I :heart: you grac,  update soon ~  :mon inluv:

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: A Pink - It Girl