JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - 1001Nights

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 109288 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 3 Part 2]
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 06:31:41 AM »
@Flean  :) Here's the next update~ :peace:

@RJay Thank's for the wait  XD

:nervous Hopefully it's not a boring update... And please excuse me for my English  :P

Chapter 3

Part 2

“My name is Maeda Atsuko. What about yours?” said the girl once again.
“Oh.. My name is Takahashi Kai” he answered as he let out a shy smile.

“So let’s go?” asked Atsuko

“Huh?”

“I thought you’re going to bring me to the movie theater and I thought you said that I’m your girlfriend” Atsuko teasingly said.

“That.. That.. that’s because those guys…” Kai stuttered.

“So you weren’t going to bring me to watch movie?” Atsuko asked while pouting.

“Eh…” Kai can’t say no when she is pouting cutely like that… She’s sooo cute >.< Kai then pull her hand and say “We’re going”.

The Movie Theater

“So what do you want to watch, Maeda-san” asked Kai

“Just call me Acchan my friends call me that and I’ll call you Kai, okay?” says Atsuko

“Eh?”

“Dame..?” Atsuko asked while tilting her head slightly to one side.

She’s soooo cute >.< How can I say no to her… “No, you can Maede.. I mean Acchan” answered Kai.

Then they went to buy two tickets for the movie, some popcorns and soft drinks before they went inside the theater.

At the Same Time

“I want these, that, that…” says Kuu as he pointed at the cakes he wants.

“Ha… Hai” answered the seller as she tries to keep track of what Kuu was pointing.

20 minutes pass…… Kuu has finally finished placing his order… The poor woman can finally have some rest…

“Here sir, the cakes you have ordered has been packed” answered the sales woman.

“Ah, thank you” Kuu replied as he paid the bill.

Suddenly, a tall woman with short hair walked inside the shop elegantly as if she was a professional model.

She removed her sunglasses as she say “10 Strawberry Deluxe Short Cake please, takeaway”

The sales woman then bow and said “I’m very sorry Ma’am but this young man has just bought all of it”

The tall woman then turns and glares at the happy young man who was going to leave with all his cakes.

Before Kuu was able to leave peacefully with his cakes the woman has spoken “Excuse me, sir” which caught Kuu’s attention as he turn to face the woman.

“Yes?”

“It seems that you have bought all the strawberry deluxe short cake”

“So..?”

“So I would like to ask you to sell 10 of it to me and I would pay double for it”

“Nah” Kuu answered as he turns back towards the door and ready to leave but then the woman grabbed his arm.

“What?” asked Kuu irritably as he wants to hurry up and go home to enjoy his cakes.

“Okay.. I would pay triple the amount”

Kuu the rolled his eyes and said “No matter how much you’re paying, I WON’T SELL!!!”

“What??!! What’s wrong with you??!! I’m asking you nicely to just sell me 10 of those and I’ll pay you triple!!!”

“It’s not money I want, it’s the cake!!! And do you think money can buy everything you material girl!!!”

“You.. You.. You Gachapin look-a-like!!!”

“ You.. You.. Old woman!!!”

“What??!!!”

“I said OLD WOMAN!!!” shouted Kuu

The tall woman the reach out her hand and pull Kuu’s cheek.. “You little…”

“Ouch.. ouch… it hurts… what are you doing??!! You.. VIOLENT OLD WOMAN!!! CHILD ABUSE here!!! Ouch…” shouted Kuu

Suddenly a short woman came in and said “Mariko what take you soo long….” She was too shocked to see her friend who was usually calm and mature to be fighting with a young man and calling each other names.

Meanwhile, Riku has finally cleared all his game so he decided to go buy new games to play. While walking he heard some noises like fighting from a shop he then turn and look and was surprised to see Kuu fighting with a tall woman and one short woman trying to stop them fight. Riku hurriedly call Kai.

------------------------

After the movie Kai and Acchan were hungry so they decided to eat in a restaurant. Kai of course ordered Katsudon while Acchan ordered salad and a set. They both are enjoying each others’ company and they feel like they have known each other for a long time because they feel calm and happy when they are together. They were enjoying their lunch and chatting happily when something has disturbed them…

Kuchibiru Furezu Kisu ga dekitara~ Kimi wo Kimi wo... Then Kai picked up his phone.
“Moshi moshi..?”

“Ah! Kai, it’s me Riku. There’s a trouble here and I need your help”

“What happened?”

“You see I was just walking on the street but then I think I saw Kuu fighting with a woman inside the Meteor Cafe”

“What??!!”

“Yea.. And I’m sure I alone won’t be able to stop him so I need you to come here ASAP”

“Okay, I got it. I’m coming now..” beep…. Kai closed his phone.

“Sorry Acchan, there’s an emergency and I have to go now. I’ll pay for the lunch and see you” says Kai as he hurries and leaves some money on the table and rush out of the restaurant.

“Wait….” But before Atsuko can finish Kai was already out of sight.

Atsuko let out a sigh* as she pouted “We didn’t even exchange numbers yet how can I contact you?”

Back to the Meteor Cafe

After calling Kai, Riku dashed into the Meteor Cafe and grabbed Kuu’s arm to stop him from hitting the tall woman and said “Kuu! Calm down!”

“Stop! Don’t get in between me and that OLD WOMAN, Riku”

“You Gachapin! I’m not OLD!!!” said the woman as she pinch Kuu’s cheek

“Ouch!”

It was a chaos in the shop; tables and chairs were all scattered around the shop, the sales woman was hiding under the counter crying (poor lady) and cakes were everywhere too (seems like Kuu and the woman has been using it on it other, since they both have cream on their face and all the customers have also run out from the shop) As Riku tried to calm Kuu down he felt something on his back…. as he shivers from it… I have a baaaad feeling…… Riku thought.

“Nyan, nyan” shouted the short girl who used to be pulling the taller woman away from Kuu as she cling herself on Riku’s back now.

“What?!”

“From now on you’re my Nyan Nyan” answered the short girl on his back.

“Huh? And who are you??!!”

“Oh! I’m Oshima Yuko but you can call me Yuko or Yuu-chan” replied Yuko

“Wait! Aren’t you supposed to be stopping your friend??”

“I don’t care, I found this more important” Yuko answered with a big smile on her face showing her dimple.

Now without Yuko pulling Mariko, Mariko is now free in pinching Kuu’s cheek while Kuu was also able to gain his freedom since Riku was distracted by Yuko as he pinch the Mariko’s cheek. On the other hand, Riku was trying to stop Yuko from clinging onto him but Yuko doesn’t let go at all. The pedestrian thought that there are wild animals fighting inside the shop since they saw the customers running out screaming so they called the Police, Firefighters and Zoo keepers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading  :kneelbow:
I'll finish the last part of this chapter ASAP  :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:17:27 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

Re: One Shot? or maybe Not?
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 06:51:35 AM »
LOL...   What a chaos fighting over strawberry cakes... :lol:   with Yuko start clinging to Riku...  :rofl:  while a Kai on romantic date with Acchan...  :inlove:

Ganbare!!!  :twothumbs  waiting for the next part...

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 06:54:50 AM »
jaja so cool. .i think that yuuchan going to kiss riku because he doesn`t pay attention to her ajja.. aww acchan you must find our takaboy...

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 3 Part 3]
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 02:40:13 PM »
@Flean Thanks for the wait~  XD  :mon sweat: Hopefully it's good...
@Haruko  :) Acchan found Kai~~
@skytsuna Here's the update~  XD

I'll continue to do my best :mon determined: Please excuse me for my English  :P
Douzo~~  XD

Chapter 3

Part 3

The three best friends live together in an apartment, Grand Royal Apartment, because it is nearer to the school than their homes so it would be more convenient for them to do their mission. The apartment is quite luxurious; it has indoor swimming pool, gym, spa, garage and many more luxurious equipments/facilities. Kai, Riku and Kuu lives in the 11th Floor of the Apartment, Room 121; it consists of a kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms with toilet, one toilet near the living room (for guests use) and a balcony.

“Sigh*… What a tiresome day today is…” the two figures nodded in agreement as they dropped themselves on the sofa as they have just returned from the Meteor Cafe.

30 minutes ago…..
As Kai arrived at the Meteor Cafe he quickly opened the door and find Kuu and an unknown woman fighting while Riku is trying to protect his virginity from a short, squirrel-like girl. Kai was agape by the scene in front of him but snapped out of the trance when Riku shouted “Kai HELP!!!” Kai then tried to help Riku but the woman doesn’t let go and screamed “Don’t separate me from my Nyan Nyan you DEVIL!!!” Kai was sooo helpless… he didn’t know what to do in the situation in front of him. Suddenly he heard sirens from the police cars which he knew isn’t good because they aren’t suppose to attract attentions but he doesn’t have any idea how to get Riku free from the girl and how to stop Kuu from fighting. He’s having a headache now… and suddenly there’s an adrenaline rush when he could see the police cars, he abruptly was able to get Riku free and Kuu away from Mariko as he grab them by their collars, rush out of the Cafe and run back to their apartment leaving the bystanders confused about what ever have happened in the Cafe.

“We’re lucky to be able to get out of the Cafe before the police could bring us back for the interrogation about what happened in the Cafe” says Kai

“Yea and luckily I was able to grab my cakes on time before Kai dragged me out of the Cafe” Kuu replied as Kai face palm himself.

“Anyway Kai… I owe you one for saving my life back there” Riku says gratefully to Kai, who just nodded in return.

“BTW, how did you guys get into such a mess???” asked Kai

“Speak of that… I was trying to stop Kuu from fighting that woman when the short girl called Yuko I guess, cling onto me and won’t let go!!!”

“So Kuu, how did you get into the fight with the woman?” Kai asked

“BECAUSE SHE WANTED MY CAKES!!!!” answered Kuu

“WHAT??!!!” exclaimed Kai and Riku

“You mean you get us in all the mess just because of the cakes???!!!!” Kai cry out

“What do you mean by just cakes!!!” yelled Kuu

“BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID CAKES, I ALMOST LOST MY VIRGINITY TO THAT GIRL!!!” roared Riku.

“Well…. I’m sorry for that one but… It’s all because of that T. Rex (Tyrannosaurus)!!!” Kuu yelped.

“T. Rex??” asked Kai

“The nickname I made for that evil woman since she is OLD, BIG AND VIOLENT!!!” answered Kuu which make Kai face palm at how childish Kuu is.

“Anyway that's enough for today so let’s rest now since we will start our mission starting from tomorrow”

“Haaiii~ Oyasumi~”

Meanwhile at the Akiba48 Apartment 7th Floor, Room 212

A female was there sitting alone on the couch thinking about her date today happily but quickly snapped out of it with the return of the other tenants that lives in this room with her.

“Ah, okaeri Yuko and Mari-nee”

“No!!! I want my Nyan Nyan”

“Would you keep quiet already Yuko!!!” shouted Mariko as she drags Yuko inside the living room.

“But.. But.. I miss my Nyan Nyan”

Atsuko was surprised at the state of the clothes of Mariko and was also puzzled at the conversation between Yuko and Mariko so she asked “What happened??”

“It’s a long story… I’ll tell you later but to summarize it, it’s the worst day ever!” answered Mariko as she went inside her room to clean herself.

You see, Atsuko, Yuko and Mariko has known each other since they were young so when Atsuko’s parents have to go to overseas they left Atsuko in the care of Mariko which means the Mariko is Atsuko’s guardian for now. As for Yuko she just wants to join in for fun. Although they are childhood friend Mariko is the oldest, now she is working as the school nurse in AKB High school. While Yuko and Acchan are 2nd year students in AKB High school, they are in the Entertainment Club which the members are voted by the students.

After Mariko has come out from the bathroom she made them tea before she sat down. She then took a sip from the cup of tea first before starting her story.

“You see… I was planning on buying 10 Strawberry Deluxe Short Cake but then that Gachapin has bought all of it. I even offer him double, triple the amount he has paid but he still won’t sell it to me and call me an old woman then…” before Mariko can continue Yuko has spoken.

“Then you started to pinch him on his cheek and that’s what causes the chaos in the Cafe”

“It’s not my fault” answered Mariko with a hurt face.

“Anyway I met my Prince, my Nyan Nyan there today” says Yuko happily

“BUT THAT FRIEND OF HIS CALLED KAI OR WHATEVER JUST HAVE TO SEPARATE ME FROM MY NYAN NYAN” said Yuko angrily.

Kai…??? Atsuko thought quietly… Nah, maybe just the same name as my Kai… wait… did I just say ‘my’ Kai… After realizing what she said Atsuko let out a bright blush on her face which Mariko and Yuko noticed.

Mariko and Yuko looked at each other and let out a smirk as Mariko asked “So Acchan, how’s your day today?”

“I think she met her prince today” said Yuko teasingly.

“No, I did not.. I… I just made a new friend today” said Atusko while blushing.

“Hm.. Just a normal friend?” asked Mariko teasingly.

“Moe… Mari-nee and Yuko stop teasing me”

“Okay, but you have to tell us the whole story”

Atsuko then tell Mariko and Yuko the whole story; how Kai saved her from the two men flirting with her, how they went to watch a movie then went to have lunch together.

“Heh~ So he’s your savior huh? But isn’t going on a movie and having lunch together already considered a date?” asked Yuko teasingly.

Atsuko just blushed at Yuko’s comment.

“But according to your story, you didn’t even get his number so how are you going to meet him again?” asked Mariko.

“Well… I have no idea” replied Atsuko sadly.

“Don’t worry Acchan, I’m sure you’ll meet him again like how I’ll meet my Nyan Nyan again FOR SURE!!! WAIT FOR ME NYAN NYAN!!!” declared Yuko as she stands up and put one of her foot on the sofa while pointing her index finger towards the night sky.

At the same time at the Grand Royal Apartment, Riku who was already in bed felt something and his body shivered.

Mariko and Atsuko just laugh at Yuko’s declaration of finding her prince.

Then Mariko said, “Okay girls, I guess that’s enough for today. You still have school tomorrow so go to bed now”

“Haaiii~” Yuko and Acchan answered as they proceed back to their bedroom to sleep.

The Next Morning – Grand Royal Apartment 11th Floor Room 121

Kai, Riku and Kuu were already awake and were eating breakfast together while they turn on the television to watch the news.

Right now I’m giving report from the Meteor Cafe, you could see tables and chairs scattered everywhere inside the Cafe it’s totally beat-up inside. There are witnesses and reports saying that wild animals were fighting in here yesterday but when the police, firefighters and zoo keepers arrived there are no wild animals. All they found was a sales woman who was crying under the counter, too shocked to say anything and she was brought to the hospital the same day she was found. The police say that they will do their best and investigate what has happened in Cafe yesterday, if it truly is caused by wild animals then they will surely catch it to prevent future casualties. Blah... blah… blah…

Kai, Riku and Kuu were dumbfounded and agape when they heard the news, they didn’t knew that they would cause this much problem. Kai then turn off the T.V. he doesn’t want to hear any more of that and resume to eat his breakfast. After the breakfast all three of them leave their apartment and were on their way to AKB High school.

Akiba48 Apartment Room 212

Mariko and Yuko were so shocked to see the news when they switch the television on.

Atsuko just commented “Wow… wild animals it’s sooo scary ne Mari-nee and Yuko”
But when she turn to see Mariko and Yuko’s shocked expression she then remembered the story they told her yesterday. Masaka…

“Wait… Don’t tell me you guys were the wild animals mentioned in the news?” asked Atsuko as Mariko and Yuko just nodded to her as they were still too shocked to say anything.

But then Atsuko burst out laughing “Hahahaha… OMG I wish I was there to see” which earns a death glare from Mariko.

“I… I was just kidding” Atsuko said nervously. Wa… Mari-nee could be really scary sometimes…

After their breakfast the three of them then proceed to go to AKB High school.

Kai, Riku and Kuu were walking and chatting as they are nearly there.

“I’m starting to be a little nervous”

“Relax~ Kai”

“I know…”

“Hey Riku, why are you so quiet??” asked Kuu

“Well… I think I feel something”

“Feel what???” asked Kai

“Something…” but before Riku could complete his sentence something jumped on him causing him to fall on the ground.

“Nyan Nyan!!!”

“OMG! No!!!! Help me Kai, Kuu!!!” cried Riku

Kai and Kuu then tried to remove the girl from Riku but she doesn’t let go.

“NO!!! Don’t separate me from my Nyan Nyan” shouted Yuko as she kicked and punched Kai and Kuu causing them to fall on the ground.

“Hey it hurts!!!” shouted Kuu but was smacked again at his back.

“Ouch!” as he turned back he saw his sworn eternal enemy…

Kuu glared at her and shouted “T. Rex” before charging on her causing both of them to fall on the ground.

“Ouch…” said Kai as he rubbed his chin that was kicked by Yuko.

“Kai…?”

“Huh?” Kai then turned back and see the friend he made yesterday “Acchan??!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading  :kneelbow:
I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP  :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:18:28 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 02:57:23 PM »
Right now I’m giving report from the Meteor Cafe, you could see tables and chairs scattered everywhere inside the Cafe it’s totally beat-up inside. There are witnesses and reports saying that wild animals were fighting in here yesterday but when the police, firefighters and zoo keepers arrived there are no wild animals. All they found was a sales woman who was crying under the counter, too shocked to say anything and she was brought to the hospital the same day she was found. The police say that they will do their best and investigate what has happened in Cafe yesterday, if it truly is caused by wild animals then they will surely catch it to prevent future casualties. Blah... blah… blah…
LOL... I'm laughing really hard over the news...  :mon lmao:  wild animals were fighting... hahaha....  :hiakhiakhiak:

Need to read the next chap...  :on lol:  Update soon...  :kneelbow:

Offline kiniki

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 06:17:01 PM »

OMG I can't stop laughing with this news
Hahahahahahaha So FUN :mon lmao: wild animals :mon lmao::mon lmao:
Sorry I can't stop laughing :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Hope you update soon :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 01:52:22 AM »
LOL!!! :mon lmao: :mon lmao: WILD ANIMALS!!!  :mon lmao:
I can't wait for the next chapter
please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 4 Part 1]
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
@Flean Here's the Part 1 of the next chapter  :) Thank you for reading and I'm glad that it is interesting  XD

@kiniki I'm really happy that my work is funny XD Here's the update~ :thumbsup

@RJay Hehe~ Thanks for reading :) And here's the next chapter  8)

Thanks for reading!!!!!!!! XD Here's the next chapter~~~ :)
And Please excuse me for my English :P

Chapter 4

Part 1

“Kai…?”

“Huh?” Kai then turned back and see the friend he made yesterday “Acchan??!!!”

“Acchan??!!!”

“Why are you here Kai?”

“Oh! Today I’ll be transferred into AKB High school with my friends, Riku and Kuu.” answered Kai pointing at his friends.

“Ah...” replied Atsuko while thinking how lucky she was now that she has met Kai again.

“What about you Acchan, why are you here?”

“I’m a student here, isn’t it obvious since I’m wearing my school uniform…”

“EH? Oh… I didn’t see that”

“Anyway want me to bring you to the teacher?”

“Yes, that would be a great help but before that I think I have to do something with that two first.” answered Kai while looking at his friends.

Atsuko look at what Kai was looking then nodded in agreement.

-----------------------

“Nyan Nyan! Nyan Nyan!” said Yuko excitedly as she cling onto Riku’s back.

“LET ME GO!!!!” Riku cried out as he tried to shake off Yuko from his back.

“NO, I LOVE YOU NYAN NYAN!!!” shouted Yuko

“BUT I DON'T!!!”

“I WON’T LET YOU GO, NYAN NYAN” Yuko shouted while tightening her grip on Riku.

“HELP!!! SOS!!!” Riku cry out.

--------------------------------------

Announcement: Now the pinching fight between Kuu senshuu and Mariko senshuu has begun. I will be announcing the situation to the audience, I’m Ten no Koe.

Round 1
Gachapin versus T.Rex

Ten no Koe: Now let’s the fight BEGIN!!!

Ten no Koe: Oh! Kuu senshuu has made the first move!!! Kuu senshu has reached out both of his hand and pinch Mariko senshu!!!! Ouch! It seems hurt!!! Oh! Mariko senshuu didn’t back out either!!! She has pinch Kuu senshuu harder than before causing him to cry out in pain!!!! Wow!!!! She’s a strong opponent!!!! Sasuga the legendary T.Rex!!!! She may be Old but you should not look down on her!!! She’s fierce, big and VIOLENCE!!!!!!

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! STOP PINCHING ME!!!” yelled Kuu

“If you stop calling me old, then I’ll stop” smirked Mariko

“NO WAY!”

Hearing this makes Mariko furious so she added more strength in pinching Kuu’s cheek.

“OUCH!!!” Kuu cried out and pinch Mariko harder.

“OUUUCCHHHH!!!” shouted Mariko while adding more force in pinching Kuu.

Ten no Koe: Oh!!!! Neither the Gacapin nor the T.Rex is backing down!!! What a showdown!!! Zannen da ga.. Maeda and Takahashi san has come to stop the fight… SO Round 1 ends with a DRAW!!! Hopefully there will be a winner next time. C ya!!!

----------------------------------

Kai and Acchan then went and help Riku; after struggling for a few minutes they finally have Yuko to agree only clinging onto his arms. Then they went to Mariko and Kuu who was still fighting and shouting at each other.

“T. Rex!!!! OLD WOMAN!!!”

“Gachapin!!!!!”

Kai pulled Kuu in both his arm while Acchan tried to calm Mariko down.

“Mari-nee, shouldn’t you hurry? The meeting is starting soon.”

“… Yea… you’re right, I’ll go now” then she glare at Kuu before saying “I’ll deal with you later, Gachapin!” then she left.

“What??!!!...” but before Kuu could finish his sentence Kai interrupt him.

“Let’s go now. We wouldn’t want to be late on our first day right?”

“But before that, Kai and Riku shouldn’t you guys introduce me to your new girlfriends?” asked Kuu teasingly.

“What?! She.. she’s not my girlfriend!” stuttered Kai who was blushing furiously with Atsuko who was also blushing because of Kuu’s statement.

“What??!!!” shouted Riku angrily and glare at Kuu.

“I’m Maeda Atsuko 2nd Year in AKB High school and the one that left is Shinoda Mariko, the school nurse, yoroshiku onegaishimasu and hopefully we would be in the same class” Atsuko said smiling at Kai who blushed in response.

“I’m Oshima Yuko and just call me Yuko and I’m also 2nd Year, yoroshikuu!!!” smiled Yuko showing her dimple while clinging onto Riku’s arm.

“I’m Takahashi Kai, yoroshiku and just call me Kai and I’ll be transferring into 2nd Year in AKB High school today.” Kai replied smiling.

“I’m Kojima Riku, same just call me Riku. Yoroshiku”

“And I’m Minegishi Kuu, of course just call me Kuu. Heh~ So she’s a school nurse no wonder why I think she was old cause she was OLD” replied Kuu smiling widely.

After introducing themselves, Acchan brought them to the Staff Room then grab Yuko who was protesting by her collar and drag her to their classroom.

“So you’re the three transfer students Takahashi Kai, Kojima Riku and Minegishi Kuu right?” asked a middle-aged woman.

“Yes” the three boys answered.

“My name is Suzuki Chihiro, the homeroom teacher of Class 2-A, which will be your classes. So let’s go to the class now shall we”

“Hai.”

Class 2-A

I hope that Kai will be in this class… I do not know why but I feel like I have known him for so long, he doesn’t feel like a stranger from the first time we met… I wonder why… I feel calm and happy when I’m with him. I wonder what is this feeling that I have whenever he is around me, can anyone tell me what this feeling is? It’s the first time I have this feeling with anyone… It’s mysterious…

“Atsuko”

“Yes?”

“Are you thinking about that blonde shorty??” Yuko asked

Acchan blushed and said “No! I’m not thinking about him and he is not that short and he has a name called Takahashi Kai!”

“Hm…. Then why do you care so much about him?”

“Well… It’s not polite to call someone a blonde shorty…” Atsuko tried to explain but just earn a smirk from Yuko.

“Whatever…” Yuko rolled her eyes.

*click The door suddenly opened revealing their homeroom teacher, Suzuki Chihiro, a middle-aged woman with raven, shoulder-length, curly-long hair, she is a short and small woman (well… shorter than Kai). She wore white T-shirt with a light brown knee-length skirt and a pair of black high heels.

“Ahem! Class please be quiet. Today we have 3 transfer students.”

Murmurs could be hear everywhere in the class, since it is quiet rare to have transfer students in this time of the year and 3 is even rarer. Girls were chatting excitedly about whether the transfer students will be cute and hot guys while boys were praying for the transfer students to be cute and hot girls.

“QUIET!!!” Suzuki sensei shouted. “Please come in boys” hearing this, the girls become excited while the boys become depress.

Kai, Riku and Kuu come in one by one earning ‘Kya’ from the girls in the classroom.

Atsuko was really happy that Kai will be in the same class as her but she didn’t like the attention they are getting from the girls, to be exact she didn’t like the attention Kai get from the girls and which is the same for Yuko.

“Guys, introduce yourselves. Let’s start from Takahashi san.”

“Hai.. Takahashi Kai desu. Yoroshiku” said Kai bowing slightly earning ‘Kya’ from the girls.

“Kojima Riku desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” said Riku who also bow slightly which also earns ‘Kya’ from the girls.

“Hey! Don’t go ‘Kya’ on my Riku! He’s MINE!!!” Yuko shouted and glare at all the girls in the class.

The girls became quiet… they know that it’s not a good idea to make Yuko their enemy… They have no choice but to give up on Riku.

“Please calm down Oshima san” said Suzuki sensei

“Hai…”

“And I’m Minegishi Kuu. Yoroshiku ne~” Kuu said with a wink and of course earns ‘Kya’ from the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading this  :kneelbow:
I'll work hard and update soon  :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:19:29 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »
Ganbare!!!  :onioncheer:  I'll be waiting for the next update~~

Acchan already fall for kai~~  :ptam-psst: nyahaha...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »
Seriously your fic made my day!!!!!
Hahahaha a real zoo!!!! Wild animals!!!

Offline RJay

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »

Round 1
Gachapin versus T.Rex

Ten no Koe: Now let’s the fight BEGIN!!!

Ten no Koe: Oh! Kuu senshuu has made the first move!!! Kuu senshu has reached out both of his hand and pinch Mariko senshu!!!! Ouch! It seems hurt!!! Oh! Mariko senshuu didn’t back out either!!! She has pinch Kuu senshuu harder than before causing him to cry out in pain!!!! Wow!!!! She’s a strong opponent!!!! Sasuga the legendary T.Rex!!!! She may be Old but you should not look down on her!!! She’s fierce, big and VIOLENCE!!!!!!

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! STOP PINCHING ME!!!” yelled Kuu

“If you stop calling me old, then I’ll stop” smirked Mariko

“NO WAY!”

Hearing this makes Mariko furious so she added more strength in pinching Kuu’s cheek.

“OUCH!!!” Kuu cried out and pinch Mariko harder.

“OUUUCCHHHH!!!” shouted Mariko while adding more force in pinching Kuu.

Ten no Koe: Oh!!!! Neither the Gacapin nor the T.Rex is backing down!!! What a showdown!!! Zannen da ga.. Maeda and Takahashi san has come to stop the fight… SO Round 1 ends with a DRAW!!! Hopefully there will be a winner next time. C ya!!!

This is so random :mon lmao:
LOL T.Rex, Gachapin
Though I wonder why would a school nurse would fight with a student :dunno:
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love

Offline RJay

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
Please continue writing
It's getting interesting in every chapter
please update soon

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »
it's so funny! now i want the next chapter!!! <33333

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2011, 04:52:28 AM »
AWESOME FANFIC!! I'm looking forward to more of this chapters! pls update soon !!!  :wub:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2011, 05:59:41 AM »
wow that was amazing!! jajaj acchan you are so jealous.. but yukois the best!! all girls are afraid of yuko.. :D

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 4 Part 2]
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 08:44:18 AM »
@Flean Thank you for your cheering  XD Now I'm filled with energy to write :lol:

@kahem I'm really glad you like it XD

@RJay Thank you for your support, I quite like comedy so I'm trying to make it funny  XD Although it may not be funny all the time  :nervous

@haruhi16 Hehe.. here's the next part :peace:

@jehovachiabi Thank you  :) I'll be trying my best 8)

@Haruko Yea, Yuko could be scary when other girls are trying to hit on her Nyan Nyan :lol:

I really like interesting and funny stories so I'm trying my best to make one :)
Although it may not be interesting all the time :nervous but please bear with me XD
I'll be trying my best to write more :peace: Thank you for your support minna :thumbsup
Here's the next part and please excuse my English :P

Chapter 4

Part 2

“Takahashi kun, please sit there beside Maeda san and if you have any problem you can ask Maeda san okay Takahashi kun.”

“Hai” Kai answered as he walks to his sit beside Acchan.

Kai smiled to Acchan “Yoroshiku ne Acchan” and sit down.

Acchan blushed and replied “Un.. Kochirakoso yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

“Minegishi kun, please sit at the most left near the window.”

“Hai” Kuu answered as he walks toward his sit and wink at the girl sitting beside him which causes her to nosebleed and fainted.

“And for Kojima kun, hm…”

“Suzuki sensei, Kanon chan has fainted from nosebleed” said the students.

“Hah?!!” Suzuki sensei replied in shock then she asked “Minegishi kun if it’s alright with you could you bring Nakagawa san to the infirmary? It’s at the most right on the 1st Floor”

“Hai” Kuu relies Well, it’s my fault that she has nosebleed and fainted… Might as well take the responsibility and bring her to the infirmary. But before that.. Hehehe.. Kuu smirked then leaves carrying Kanon in a bridal way which makes the girls in the class jealous of Kanon.

“Then back to Kojima kun…”

“HERE!! Here sensei!!! HERE!!!” shouted Yuko

“Well… then there it is” smiled Suzuki sensei while Riku has his eyes widen but have no choice so he just went and sit beside Yuko.

“Okay, now let’s the Homeroom start”

Bang! Mariko kicked the locker on the hallway really hard, enraged about what happened earlier during the meeting.

Flashback

20 minutes ago… Teacher Meeting

“Shinoda sensei, where is the 10 Strawberry Deluxe Short Cake that you were supposed to buy for the V.I.P. guest that is coming today to the school?” asked Yamada Kanako kyoudou sensei, the oldest sensei teaching in AKB High school who is known for her strict and wickedness especially towards new and young female teachers because she envy their youngness and beauty since she has a lot of wrinkles on her face and she is old. BTW, she is already 40+ and is not yet even married and has a nickname from the students ‘Yamada Oni Baa Baa’.

Oni = Ghost or Monster
Baa Baa = Old Woman in an insulting way

“Well… it’s sold out when I went to buy it yesterday Yamada sensei..”

“Ahem! It’s KYOUDOU sensei, Shinoda sensei”

“Ah.. Hai, Yamada kyoudou sensei”

“And no matter what the reason is, I’ve assign you to buy the cakes so you’re responsible for it. Sigh* That's why I said youngsters nowadays no responsibility at all, it’s only looks that you have right Shinoda sensei.”

Mariko is really getting enraged by her statement but she has no choice but to swallow it down since she is still a new sensei here and doesn’t want to cause too much trouble especially with the famous Yamada Oni Baa Baa.

“Hai… I’m sorry”

“Hmph! Don’t think with only a sorry then you’ll be able to run away from your responsibility. I’ll tell you your punishment later but for now let’s resume the meeting which was already delayed because of your carelessness. BTW, no matter how you do it before those V.I.P. from the Education Administration come you have to bring those 10 Strawberry Deluxe Short Cakes here! Understand?!!”

“Hai…” Mariko answered while gritting her teeth.

Flashback Ends.....

“Sigh* How and where am I suppose to get those damn strawberry deluxe short cake? The Cafe is not even opened today!!! What am I suppose to do???” Mariko asked herself while on her way back to the infirmary.

“And it’s all that Gachapin’s fault!!! If he didn’t bought all those damn cakes then I wouldn’t be in all this!!! I hope and pray that he’ll choke on those cakes!!! Arg!!!”

As she slide open the door of the infirmary WHOOSH! a bucket of water falls on her head making her wet from head to toe and a BANG! as the bucket hit her head.

What the heck… happened???!!!!

Mariko with her eyes widen and mouth agape was too shocked to react on the situation she is in now, as her mind is trying to digest what have happened to her she heard someone laughing really loud. Mariko turn and see the possible culprit for the water bucket who was laughing now and can feel her blood boiling when she realizes who it was.

“Gachapin…” whispered Mariko to no one in particular.

“Hahaha… you should look at your face in the mirror Shinoda sensei~” laughed Kuu while holding his stomach which is getting hurt because he laugh too much.

“WHY YOU..!!!!” Mariko was planning to hit him but then stop; she was not in the mood for fighting nor joking with him right now. She is really mad and having headache in how to deal with her problem with that ‘Yamada Oni Baa Baa’ and now with the prank Kuu pulled on her she is in the verge of breaking down. She just squat on the floor holding her knees and starts to sob.

Kuu was shocked to see Mariko not hitting him instead she just squat on the floor and started to sob he didn’t expect Mariko to show her weak side to him, guilty conscience hit him so he went to Mariko’s side and squat beside her and said “Hey… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to make you cry… I’ll let you hit me 100 times ‘kay? So stop crying” as he rubbed Mariko’s back to help calm her down.

“No.. it’s not that it’s just that there are a lot of things going on and I’m kinda confuse in what to do” replied Mariko who is still sobbing but started to calm down a bit.

“What happened?” Kuu asked with concern.

“Well… remember you bought all those cakes yesterday? I was supposed to buy 10 of it for the V.I.P. who is coming later today to the school and I was scolded by that Yamada kyoudou sensei for not buying it and ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!” sobbed Mariko.

“Urg…” Kuu felt more guilty now and he decided to make up for Mariko so he said “Okay, wait here” and he removed his jacket and put it on Mariko who was still soaking wet.

“Where are you going?”

“Just wait here” and Kuu dashed out of the infirmary leaving a confused Mariko.

After Kuu left Mariko wonders why she has show him her weak side when she has never show this side of her to anyone including her parents and her best friends like Yuko and Acchan. She feels that she can be herself when she’s with Kuu although they always fight, she somehow feel relaxed when she’s with Kuu so she accidently let out her weak side which now made her feel extremely embarrassed Oh God! Now he’ll use this to tease me FOREVER!!!

On the other hand, Kuu climbed the school gates and ran out. He run as fast as he can back to the Grand Royal Apartment, he quickly run and check the refrigerator and see if there is still 10 strawberry deluxe short cakes left. He started counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.. 8.. 9… Only 9 left!! Damn! He needed 1 more so he decided to pack the remaining 9 first then run and buy the last 1 from the Meteor Cafe.

After quickly packing the 9 strawberry deluxe short cakes, Kuu ran all the way to Meteor Cafe.

Meteor Cafe Closed Today was what Kuu see when he reached the Meteor Cafe then cursed himself when he remembers Meteor Cafe always closed on Monday but he doesn’t want to give up. Kuu flip up his phone and starts to call a number tutt.. tutt.. tutt..

“Hello, how may I help you?”

Kuu cleared his throat and try to raise his voice a bit then he answered “I’m Minegishi Minami and I would like 1 strawberry deluxe short cake of the Meteor Cafe RIGHT NOW at the Meteor Cafe!!!”

“Yes! Right away Ma’am!” answered the owner of the Meteor Cafe. Mii chan has helped the owner of the Meteor Cafe before when someone has send him threatening letters and she has also saved his life so he owe Mii chan his life.

5 minutes later a car stopped in front of the Meteor Cafe and the owner of the Cafe came out with a box in his hand.

“Hey! Hand me the cake and bring me to AKB High school right now!” ordered Kuu

The owner was confused and answered “Who are you? And this cake is supposed to be handed to Minegishi sama not you!”

Kuu rolled his eyes and said “Minegishi Minami has sent me to get the cake, understood???!!” Then Kuu quickly used his phone secretly and sent a mail to the owner “I’ve sent Minegishi Kuu to wait in front of the Meteor Cafe. Give him the cake and send him to AKB High school”

After receiving the mail the owner gladly hand the cake to Kuu and drive real fast and send him back to AKB High school but on the way there was traffic jam so Kuu decided to run back instead.

“Thanks” Kuu answered and run with his full speed back to AKB High school, infirmary.

Infirmary

Mariko who has calmed down now sat on her chair with her head down while grabbing onto the jacket Kuu has lend her. What is that Gachapin planning? And why is it that I’m not worried now… And what is this feeling…? While Mariko is lost in her thought the door of the infirmary suddenly slide open and it revealed a figure who is panting hard with a lot sweat dripping from his face.

The figure walk towards her, handed her a box and said “Here…” while still panting.

“What?” Mariko asked confusedly and wonder what is inside the box.

Kuu rolled his eyes and answered “The 10 Strawberry Deluxe Short Cakes that you need so much right now”

Mariko’s eye widen unbelievable in what he has said and seeing Kuu panting while sweating she asked “You ran all the way back to get this?”

“What do you expect? I have to run to the Cafe to get the last one” Kuu answered while wiping his sweat with his sleeves.

“I thought the Cafe was closed today”

“I called the owner of the Cafe to get me 1 more of the strawberry deluxe short cake and I’m a bit late because there’s traffic on the way so I have to run all the way here”

Mariko was moved in what Kuu has done for her, she was really grateful for what Kuu has done and she said “Thank you..” while blushing a bit as Kuu’s eyes met hers.

They stare at each other intensely… Kuu can feel his heart beat rapidly and same for Mariko and slowly Kuu is getting nearer to Mariko and the same vice versa.

Now their faces were only inches apart… so does their lips… they can feel each other’s breathing and when their lips are going to touch SUDDENLY!!!

“Shinoda sensei? Minegishi kun? What are you doing?” asked Kanon who has just woken up.

Mariko was soooo shocked that she pushed Kuu away from her which cause Kuu to fall on the ground and landed on his butt hard “Ouch!” Kuu cried out while rubbing his butt.

“Ah… I was just checking his temperature.. he.. he feels like he have a headache” Mariko stuttered nervously as she explain to Kanon.

“So that's why Minegishi kun is sweating a lot and his face is so red” answered Kanon

“Yes! That's why I was trying to see if he has a fever” Mariko relies then she pulled Kuu and use her fingers to open Kuu’s eye wide and flashes the flashlight in her pocket on his eyes.

“Hey! It’s bright” Kuu said trying to free himself.

Then Mariko pulled out his tongue from his mouth and inspects it while Kuu tries to struggle “Hwe! Ret mwe go!!!”

Mariko ignored Kuu and said “Yes… He does have a fever” as she pushed him down on the bead.

“That's not good Minegishi kun, you have to rest. I’ll take care of you” Kanon said

“No, it’s okay.. You should go back to class now eto…”

“Nakagawa Kanon desu but just call me Kanon” Kanon answered smiling.

“Ah.. Then.. Kanon chan” relied Kuu with a smile and a wink.

Mariko doesn’t like Kuu calling Nakagawa san Kanon chan… and that stupid wink of his…

She hit Kuu on the head and said “Hai, hai stop flirting now and Nakagawa san you could return to your class, I’ll take care of the rest.”

“Hai…” Kanon replied sadly and leaves.

After Kanon leaves Kuu makes himself comfortable on the bed as he use the blanket to cover his body and starts to close his eye and relax.

“Hey! What are you doing??” asked Mariko

“Well… according to the school nurse I have a fever so I’m trying to rest now. And I didn’t know that you were trying to check my temperature back then” Kuu answered teasingly.

Mariko blushed… as Kuu continued “BTW, shouldn’t you give that Yamada kyoudou sensei the cakes?”

Mariko then realizes that it is almost time the V.I.P will come so she hurriedly get the box that Kuu gave her earlier then she slide open the door and said “Thank you…” quietly as she leaves.

Kuu heard it and blushed as he pulls the blanket over his head to cover his tomato-like face. Then slowly… he drifted into the world of dreams as his body is exhausted from all the running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks again for reading  :kneelbow:
Thanks for liking  :hee:
And I'll do my best for the next update  :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:21:04 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Flean

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:11 AM »
After Kanon leaves Kuu makes himself comfortable on the bed as he use the blanket to cover his body and starts to close his eye and relax.
hahaha.. Kuu.. funny as always!!  :on lol:

Mariko then realizes that it is almost time the V.I.P will come so she hurriedly get the box that Kuu gave her earlier then she slide open the door and said “Thank you…” quietly as she leaves.

Kuu heard it and blushed as he pulls the blanket over his head to cover his tomato-like face. Then slowly… he drifted into the world of dreams as his body is exhausted from all the running.
Kuu blushing~~ so cute~~~  :ptam-shy:   and Mariko "checking his temperature" sure is nice moment~~  :shy2:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2011, 11:18:29 AM »
omg MARIKUU  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: So cute  :wub: :wub:

I'm loving this!! please update soon!  :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2011, 02:15:41 PM »
Yay Kuu gg!!!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2011, 03:14:40 PM »
thank for the update..... like it very much.. please continue on next...

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - 1001Nights