JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke

Author Topic: G.C.Y.K collection ~ #15 ANGEL AND DEVIL : 5 ~  (Read 38617 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ (JOURNEY OF LOVE) ~
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2012, 03:10:27 AM »

hmm nice chapter.!i cant wait to read this story.!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2012, 06:20:37 AM »
so am i right to conclude later Ai gonna to divorce Miki in later part of the story so to go back to Risa?!

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2012, 09:55:16 AM »
for Journey of Love, ain't going to post it on the forum?

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2012, 07:56:19 PM »
@ rndmnwierd : Well, alot had happened to them, and there are more to come. It's a 'sadist' story, as named by the producer and I. And that was one of the reason why I had decided not to post it on the forum.

@ risa_ai : Hmmm. I shall not comment what had happened to Risa's mother, but you have got half of it right.

@ maikeatoot : Hi there! Thank you for reading and commenting ^.^

@ yellow : Hmmm. I shall say you are half right for your first comment. and yupps, Journey of Love is not going to be posted on the forum.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm back writing again, after my horrible exams and semester. The next is up too, for journey of love. :)
de wa, until the next time then^.^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2012, 08:19:17 PM »
Gah, Journey of Love makes me feel so :cry: I like it, though. More emo!

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2012, 05:50:31 AM »

Ah! I read it!!! ah ah Ai-chan still loves risa ..tsk tsk  :roll: I'll be waiting for the next chapter cai-san..  :twothumbs

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ (JOURNEY OF LOVE 3/7) ~
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2012, 07:06:59 AM »
just feel that Miki is just so nice to Ai... really wonder what makes Ai to leave Miki for Risa...
and feel that both Risa and Ai are struggling not love each other now... whenever reading about this part... i also feel quite struggled too... my TakaGki yay
but anyway, look forward for you next chapter yay :)
btw... i have a question for you is that is Miki the only son and the youngest in his family in your fiction? just feel it is so, am I right?

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2012, 11:33:08 AM »
OUCH. THAT HURT. OUCH. **clutches heart** YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER, RISA. EVEN THOUGH HER PARENTS HURT YOURS, YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH. Goddamit. -____- Guychan, just divorce Miki and go for Risa already. ALL THESE ANGST.  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2012, 04:10:59 PM »
Angel and Devil
Producer : Miss aA
Writer : caiyunki

Main starring:
Ai
Risa

Also starring:
Rika
Hitomi

Before the earth, the Angels and the Devils have always been at each other's loggerhead - Angel being the good while Devil being the bad. Inside each and every individual's heart, there has always been a battle between the angel and the devil - their consciences. Angels prompt people to do things that satisfy their consciences, while devil tempt people to betray their consciences.

Each and every day, thousands of angels and devils are sent down from their respective home base to fulfill their missions. The angels are known to stay at the southern heavens while the devils stayed at the northern. Like their mission, the angels and devil stayed away from each other at the opposite polar and avoid contact with each other as they are at the polar ends in terms of their purpose. And therefore, one unspoken rule was made even before the earth came about - Angels and Devils are not allowed to be in love with each other.

But, after thousand years of creation, here come a daring little devil, challenging this unspoken rule of all times. . . Let's let the story begin. . .

"From today on, you will be under my training, as an apprentice until you are able to pass the examinations set by the higher one, understand?" Rika retorted monotonously and harshly to a 6 year old Ai. 

Little Ai said nothing in response. Instead, she returned a questioning eye expression to Rika, still not understanding the reason of her being at this place.

"Do you understand?" Rika asked again.

"No." Little Ai answered truthfully, with no fear despite on the tone Rika had used on her.

That did not make Rika angry. Instead, a wide, cunning and resolute smile came running across her face. "Now I see why they had sent you over here. . . " Rika muttered quietly into little Ai's ears as she bent over to her level. "You need not need to know what you are expected to do of. You just have to be yourself, and fulfil whatever you have been ask to." As so, Rika turned away and thoughts began to grow within her mind. 'She's such a talent, withholding all the attributes to be a devil. It's a no wonder she had been sent over here despite the angelic face she had. '

"Hi little one, what's your name?" Hitomi quietly sat down beside a young girl of 4 year old by the bench, hanging her feet in amongst the clouds as she asked.

The little girl politely turned her head over to Hitomi and looked sincerely into Hitomi's eyes. "Risa." Came the reply.

"Hi, Risa. " Hitomi continued with a smile. "Do you know what are you here for?" Hitomi continued asking.

Little Risa nodded her head enthusiastically in response.

"What are you here for?"

"To be an apprentice in training, to be an angel.

"Look, today is the first time we are out on this mission. I want you to tempt Sato Masaki in eating all the sweets her dad had bought her yesterday." Rika ordered.

"Just that?" Ai titled her head lightly at Rika.

"Yes, just that. It's our mission to tempt people into temptations." Rika explained as she began to pull the cape over Ai's little shoulder, wearing the horns onto her head and handing over the devil fork into Ai's little hand.  "Now go." With that, Rika pushed little Ai forward towards the young little girl who was sitting in her bedroom, lost in her little world of thoughts.

'Should Ma-chan  eat another one more piece ?' Masaki thought silently in her mind as she watched the jar of sweets she held in her possession. She pouted when no decision came.

"Just take everything." Ai spoke and the thoughts echoed within Masaki's mind.

'But Chichi had ordered yesterday that Ma-chan can only eat one a day and Ma-chan had already eaten that one piece today. . . ' Masaki debated.

In the other end of the room sat Hitomi and Risa in the imaginary space. "Risa, go, save the little girl from the devil's thought." Hitomi ordered.

Risa, already in her white angel outfit, took her step of faith forward and towards the little girl, on the opposite side where Ai was.

"That's right, Masaki. You have promised your father that you will only take a piece a day. Therefore, you should not be even thinking about eating another piece." Risa encouraged when the positive attitude grew within Masaki's mind.

Little Ai was shocked when she heard Risa's voice echoing in her mind. 'Who is she?' Ai thought silently within herself as she began to stare feverously at little Risa.

"What are you doing, Ai?" Rika rushed out forward when she realised that Ai was not continuing with the battle. She grabbed little Ai on her wrist and pulled her away from the position, taking onto the devil's position in the young girl's mind. "Why would you bother to think about it so much. Your father will not notice the fact that you had finished all of them in a day if you keep it as a secret. Plus, it's sweets! Tasty sweets! Would you really want to see them melt in the hotness of the summer?"

' That's right, Chichi will not know if Ma-chan had finished them in one day of over the days if Ma-chan don't mention a thing about it. . . of course sweets are tasty.' Saliva grew at the back of her throat as Masaki remembers the taste of the sweets. 'Ma-chan want more of them . . .' Came the decision made as the hands uncovered the jar and reached one of them into the jar, retrieving a handful of the sweet out.

"No! Masaki! No!" Little Risa tried to stop, but no words of wisdom she wished for dawned upon her. "What should I do? What should I do?" Little Risa began to panic and shake as nothing came into her mind. Hitomi, sensing the insecurities of Risa, finally came in, gently pushing Risa out of the angel's position and stood in Risa's place. "No, Masaki, you shouldn't be doing that. If you really do that, you are betraying your father's trust he had in you about have the self control and the ability to follow instructions. Not only that, eating too much sweets will lead to having cavity in your tooth. It's going to be really painful when that happens." Hitomi battled on.

'A cavity in the tooth? That's really painful! Ma-chan had already has one of them. . .'

"Since you already had one, why afraid about have more of them? It's not like it will stop the pain of having one."

"Having one is enough. Having more equals more pain!"

All the while when Devil Rika and Angel Hitomi were arguing and battling, Little Ai and Little Risa were doing nothing as listening. There they were, standing in the middle of the room, staring at each other. And the staring continues until both Rika and Hitomi pulled Ai and Risa away from the room respectively.

"Ai, you will be sent out for independent assignment today." Rika informed monotonously.

"Hmm." And Ai, now 10 year old, replied in a nonchalant way.

"Don't let the angel get in our way." Rika ordered.

"It's not my first day being a devil." Came the response from Ai. With that, Ai dressed herself up and began to teleport down to her assigned location.

"Of course you should not take from the wallet." Came a familiar voice echoing into Ai's mind. 'It's her.' Realisation came. Ai popped her head slightly towards to the right to catch a glimpse of her rival. 'Indeed, it's her.' With that, Ai withdrew away from her position and made her way right beside the angel on duty.

"Hi! Do you remember me?" Ai initiated the conversation.

Risa, now 8 year old, briefly turned her head towards Ai to acknowledge her presence, before turning back to her target.

'But that's 10,000 yen! It's enough to repay the debts for my house instalments.' Yuko, their target of the day, debated with the angel.

"Even if that's the case, you shouldn't be taking the money for your own personal use. It's not yours to begin with. You should bring it to the police station. The owner of the wallet must be anxious about the loss of it." Risa continued with her teachings, ignoring Ai who stood beside her.

"Hi?" Ai was a little upset that she was being ignored by Risa. So this time, as she called, she waved her hands before Risa, hoping that would get the younger girls attention.

Risa did turned around, but showed an unfriendly face towards Ai. She had her thick brows furrowed deep as she stared intensively at Ai. Though the deadly stare, Ai returned Risa a mischievous smile.

'Why do I even need to care about the feelings of the owner? It's not like the person who took mine had cared about MY feelings.'

Before Risa could make a rebuttal at Yuko's statement, Yuko had shut Risa out of her mind - meaning her decision was finalised. With that, she removed the bills out of the wallet and slipped into her handbag, leaving the wallet back at its original position and made her way away from the park.

"Wait a min-" Risa tried to chase after the retreating figure but was futile.  Neither the angel nor the devil has the ability to reconnect with personnel who had made their decision on the task they were sent to.  With that, Risa turned around and stared furiously at Ai.

"Hi~" Ai smiled cheekily at Risa. "Do you remember who I am?" Ai continued.

Risa made no verbal response. Instead, she narrowed her eyes.

"I am Ai. What's yours?" Ai continued, ignoring the unfriendly interactions Risa was making with her.

"You won't win the next time." Was what Risa left Ai with. With that, Risa made her way back to her headquarters. 'Who is she? Why does she has such powerful abilities? She wasn't even in the devil's position during the transaction. How did she even won the battle then?' Risa wondered silently in her mind. Being upset about her first failure ever since the start of her apprenticeship, Risa stomped her way back into the living counters.

"Risa, what happened?" Hitomi concerned.

Risa, however, did not answer.

Though Risa did not answer, Hitomi had knew the reason for Risa's unusual anger. "It's alright, Risa. Failures are the parents of success." Hitomi encourage.

"That's right." Risa was finally cheered up. "I will succeed the next time!"

Meanwhile at the Devil quarters, Rika was wrapping her arms around Ai's shoulder, congratulating the younger devil for the first time. "Wao! This is the first time you had succeed in tempting people into the devil's work. Well done, Ai!"

Though that, Ai was not enjoying the attention at all. She was all alone in her own thoughts. 'What should I do to get that angel's attention?' Ai pondered.

"What a smart move you had made, Ai, to haggle onto the angel so that the angel will not have the opportunity to influence on the target. Smart. Smart!" Rika smacked heavily on Ai's shoulder as she praised, smacking Ai out of her own world of thoughts.

"Hmmm?" Ai looked blankly at Rika. "What smart move have I made?"

"Ne, ne, Risa-chan,  Can you response to me?" 16 year old Ai pestered on as 14 year old Risa continued on the target.

"How did you know my name?" Risa turned away, abruptly, from the target and came face to face with Ai when she heard her name called.

Ai did not answer. Instead, she gave Risa a charming smile before backing away from Risa, causing Risa to chase after the older girl.

"How did you know my name?"Risa demanded again as she chased after Ai, forgetting about the target they were dealing with right at that moment.

"I'm not telling! After 8 years, you had finally responded to me, I'm so happy!" Ai celebrated as she smirked.

Then Risa realised what she had forgotten. But it was too late. The target was gone. "ARGH!" The angel groaned, an unusual action from the angel community. ' No, Risa, you should not be worked up of affected. That's what the angel wants you to feel. When you feel irritated, means you are losing your angelic teachings. Risa reminded herself. With that, she brought herself to an expressionless face as Ai beamed at her.

"Aren't you happy for me?" Ai asked when she realised she had failed to acheive any reaction from Risa.

"We belongs to the different ends. There's no way I will be happy for you." Was what Risa gave Ai.

A little one shot for the time.
part 2 should be up in no time :) heheheh

@ rndmnwierd : more emoness are ought to come =X heheheh

@ maikeatoot : Next chapter will take some time to be up :)

@ yellow : hmmm. are you talking about the initial where they were having dinner at the cafe? And yupps, Miki is the only and youngest son in the family. hehehe.

@ risa_ai : *pat pat*

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ #14 ANGEL AND DEVIL : 1 . ~
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2012, 04:14:49 PM »
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSS YESSS YESSS. xD

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2012, 08:58:03 PM »
 muwahaha! kawaii !! yey! i  cant wait for the next chapter! devil ai was in love with angel risa <3 !

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2012, 01:55:44 AM »
LOL. Haromoni Gekijou is it? xD So perfect. >XDDDDDD I can't wait for more! xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »
AHAHAHAHHA... SO CUTE  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Devil Ai vs Angel Gaki
Gaki should just give in and talk to Ai!!!!!
And its cute that Ai seem so happy when gaki talk to her!  :wub:

Part 2 NOW  :lol:

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2012, 03:55:25 PM »
Angel and Devil

"Hey look! There's a person in dilemma over there!" 17 year old Ai taunted, causing 15 year old Risa to spurt onto her feet immediately and turned towards the direction Ai had pointed to.

"Where?" Risa looked out in anticipation.

"Gotcha!" Ai beamed as Risa's anticipation grew.

Risa's eyebrow furrowed heavily.

"Was that fun?" Ai beamed again.

"NOT at all!!" Risa refuted and sat back onto her position and began her watching at the surrounding people.

"Really?" Ai pouted.

"Ne, Risa-chan look! There's another person over there in dilemma!" Ai screamed out loud into Risa's ears, causing the younger girl to snap out of her daze and direct her attention straight towards where Ai had just pointed to.

"Seriously? Where is it?" Risa yelped in excitement only to realise that there was no one as such  standing in that direction.

"Gotcha again!" Ai teased, hoping that would ease Risa up with the tenseness she carried with her. "Hehe. . ." Ai smiled sheepishly. And Risa's eyebrow furrowed deep yet once again, leading to the smile on Ai's face to fade away with the intensifying stare she had received.

"A person in dilemma!" Ai exclaimed yet again.

"Where?" Though it was the third time Ai had said the same thing, being the angel, Risa still believed in Ai. Risa looked up from her book of rules and up to Ai.

"Here!" Ai pointed to herself as she posed a teasing smile towards Risa.

"Tsk." Came a rude click on the tongue from Risa in response to Ai's joke. With that, Risa returned her attention to the book, ignoring Ai's presence yet again.

"Ne, Why are you always so uptight?" Ai asked Risa, being upset for the fact that she was being ignored by Risa yet once again. The fact that the joke about a possible mission made Risa acknowledge the presence of the devil made Ai elated that she had began to make that a way to earn Risa's attention.

"I take my mission seriously, unlike some unserious devil." Risa insulted. "And I do look forward to graduating from angel apprenticeship, such that I will be a real angel someday. So I must not lose any chances to beautify my resume." Risa continued in a quiet voice. The latter statements were not for. They were for herself, a vision to keep herself going despite Ai's interferences each time.

"Hmmm." Ai hummed, nodding her head lightly to Risa's statement. "I see. . . ." Ai trailed into silence. She looked away from Risa and began to spread her vision wide. Her eyes went wide open when she saw a young girl seated alone at the bench, playing her fingers as her lips moved a couple of times. "Ah? Mission's here!" Ai informed in excitement as she patted onto the angel's shoulder a couple of times.

Though that, Risa had decided to ignore Ai this time round. She would not bludge to Ai's pat on her shoulder. Instead, she move a few centimetres backwards, hoping that would make Ai missed her shoulder and stop the teasing she thought all these while. "There's no way I am going to - " Risa stuttered when she felt a hand tapping on her chest. She looked down at her chest and found Ai's hand tapping lightly on it. "What are you doing?!" Risa scrambled back onto her feet, throwing Ai few metres away from her as she hugged her arms protectively around her chest.

Ai turned back from the target and stared almost innocently at Risa. She blinked her eyes blankly at Risa. "What am I doing? I informing you about the new possible target over there." Ai pointed her finger over to the bench she acquired moments ago.

"I'm not going to believe in what you this stupid devil doings." Risa grunted almost quietly under her breath. "Taking advantages of the angel. . . Do you really think you can get away from that?!" Risa continued in a loud voice.

"Did I took advantage of you?" Ai tilted her head slightly to the right, a really unthreatening action from the devil, as she continued her 'angelic' puppy eyes on Risa.

"Playing innocent? If I do not know the fact that you are the apprentice of the devil, I would buy that."

"Hmmm?" Ai hummed again. "But I'm really serious about this possible target this time round." Ai decided to return to her purpose of her pat on Risa's shoulder and pointed her fingers back to the original direction.

"Do you really think I will fall for your joke for the fourth time, little devil?" Risa argued as she tightened her teeth together.

"But it's true!"

"Too bad, I'm not believing you anymore!" Risa refused to believe.

"But I thought you wanted to -" Ai tried to make Risa to stay longer, but it had failed. Risa had once teleported back to the angel's quarter, leaving Ai all alone at the mortal world. "I thought you wanted to beautify your records with chances. I'm informing you about chances this time round." Ai muttered silently under her breath.

"Stupid Devil." Risa muttered angrily under her breath as she continued to hug onto her chest protectively even after she had returned back to the angel's quarters.

"Risa, are you alright?" Hitomi concerned when she saw Risa, mumbling all to herself.

Risa nodded her head effortlessly, giving Hitomi the reassurance that she was alright. "I'm fine. . ." Risa trialed off after her little action.

"How's your human watching today went?" Hitomi concerned again.

"All well . . ." Risa lied. 'Except for that little devil's intervention.'

"I see. Did you managed to convince Michishige Sayumi in not confessing to her best friend, so that that would not hurt they close friendship they had?" Hitomi continued asking.

"Hmmm?" Risa stared her eyes wide at Hitomi, in unbelievement. "I - I - I haven't seen her.  ." Risa stuttered.

"But I was sure that you teleported back from the park Michishige Sayumi was at." Hitomi placed her index finger at her lips as she pondered, sinking into her own world of thoughts.

'The very last time was real. That little devil did not lied to me. . .' Risa finally realised.

Seeing the fact that Risa was not going to return to the mortal world anymore, Ai took her own way to the young lady at the bench and watched her outside her devil's position.

'How am I suppose to express my growing interest for her? It's seems like she had began to grew away from the best friend to someone more important and different in my heart. . . ' The young lady wondered. 'How should I confess to Eririn? Would kissing her be an abrupt confession? What if she - '

"What are you in dilemma about?" Ai stepped into the devil's position and began to speak to the young lady.

'About how I felt about this friend.' The black haired lady replied.

"Felt about this friend?" Ai asked again.

'Yupps. . . I think . . .I fell in love with her. .  .' Came a hesitant reply from the young lady.

"Love?" Ai puzzled. This was the first time she had heard this word.

'Yes, Love. . .'

"LOVE?" Ai pondered again.

'Every day, I felt this need to see her every day. To be close to her. . . . To see her smile. . . To buy her her favourite things, just to make her happy. . . All these and all these. . . I think. . . I'm falling in love with her. . . .' The young lady thought in her mind, subconsciously explaining to Ai what she thought about what love was.

'Well. . .that's what I felt for Risa-chan all these while too. . .Does that means. . . I'm in love with that little angel? ' Ai thought in her mind as she remembered Risa. 'Does that means  . . . I should confess to her too?'

And part 2 is up!!

I think this is becoming a one shot series again =X hehehehe

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ #14 ANGEL AND DEVIL : 2 . ~
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
 oh yes devil ai.! you should confess to angel risa!!! :)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2012, 10:59:32 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!!! Ai's in LOVE with Risa~ **singsong voice** XD SO SWEEEEEET~ You should just confess to her already you. XD

Offline caiyunki

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »
Angel and Devil

"Hmmm?" Risa hummed as she spotted two foreign item in her room. One was something she had saw once when she was on mission in the mortal world while the other was something she had never seen before. The former was something that had caught her attention since she thought it was cute.  Though that, she had grew an unexplainable liking for the latter which it was the first time she had seen such item.

Advancing towards them in a careful manner, Risa poked them gently, causing them to fall gently onto the clouds filled floor. 'Who had placed them over here?' Risa wondered quietly in her mind. Bending over, Risa picked the two items up and placed them back onto the table. That was when she had noticed the labels on the item. "Disney? Stitch? Donald Duck?" Risa read. "So this thing is Stitch." Risa come in realisation. "I wonder why the target had bought so many of them the previous time. Ah, I remembered. It was something like a present for her best friend" Risa remembered as she poked her nose at the blue creature stuff toy. "Donald Duck?" She turned her attention to the other stuffed toy. "What a name. . . But it's cute. . .. " Risa mumbled under her breath. Leaving the couple at the spot where they were originally were, Risa made her way out of her room and towards the old maiden angel who was working as the guard of the sleeping quarters.

"Baba. . . " Risa politely called out.

"Yes, Risa?" Baba welcomed Risa with a warm smile.

"Do you know if anyone had entered my room today?" Risa fulfilled her purpose of coming by asking the question she had for the Baba.

"Ah. . . I haven't seen anyone going into your room today, Risa. . ." Baba replied.

'Hmmm. That's weird then. . .' Risa mused silently in her mind. 'If Baba hasn't seen anyone going into my room, how did that two creature ended up in my room?'

'I'm gonna do it today! I'm going to confess to Eririn today!' Sayumi thought in determination.

"Are you really sure about it? What if the confession fails? It's going to affect the relationship between you two. Is it really worth that risk?" Risa desperately advised.

As Risa was focusing in her work, Ai, on the other hand, was fooling around, yet again, around Risa.

"Ne, Risa-chan, listen to me~~" Ai called out in a teasing voice.

Risa furrowed her eyebrows as she heard Ai by her side. A slight annoyance grew within the her. Though that, she chose to ignore the emotion and focus on her connection with the mortal being right before her.

'I'm not bothered about that anymore. I have a feeling that Eririn does feel the same way as I do. ' Came a rather stubborn reply from Sayumi's subconscious mind.

"Are you really sure about it? 9 years worth of friendship. . . Are you really ready to let it go when everything fail? Why not wait for a little while more, after you have a little bit more confirmations about Eri's feeling towards you?" Risa continued her advice, with Ai pressing really close behind her.

"Ne, I have something to tell you . . ." Ai whispered into Risa's ears, sending a chill shiver down the latter's spine.

Yet again, though the distraction, Risa remained focus on her target.

'I'm really sure!'

"But -" Before Risa could make anymore statement, she felt someone pulling on her angel's wing, pulling her out of her angel's position.  "What are you doing?' Risa grunted in a low voice, a voice that was absolutely different from the ones she had used on Sayumi.

"I told you, I have something to tell you!" Ai smirked playfully.

"I know you are lazy, so you are not bother about whether or not you accomplish your mission or not. But I DO!" Risa rattled in a fast speed, hoping that would shut Ai up and allow herself to stand back into her persuading position. However the case was not so. Ai still refused to release her grip on Risa's angel wings.

"Why are you against the idea of Sayumi-chan confessing to Eri-chan?" Ai asked in a rather pouty, yet teasing voice. "I thought when you like someone, you should tell them about it." Ai continued.

"Wait a minute, since when are you so close to them to call them by Sayumi-chan and Eri-chan?" Risa had her eyes wide open, with a slight sourness of jealously running down her throat. She always thought that she was the only person Ai would address in such an 'intimate' way.

"Are you jealous?" Ai teased.

"NO!" Risa replied in uptight manner. When she turned around, hoping to get back to Sayumi's subconscious mind, she was disappointed to find out that the girl was not longer there.

"I really have something to tell you, Risa-chan~" Ai walked over to where Sayumi used to be and winked her eyes at Risa.

"What?" Risa never took Ai seriously. She thought if she allowed Ai to say what she wanted to, she will be allow free by the devil's distraction.

"Ne, Risa-chan, I love you!" Ai pressed her face really close to Risa as she said.

Risa felt her heart skipped when she heard Ai's confession. Though the shock, she was fast enough to recover back. "Are you crazy?!" Risa retorted as she pushed Ai away by her forehead. 

"Pain!" Ai cried out. She did not expect that reaction from Risa. When she had finally awaken from her pain, Risa was already all gone. "Ah. . . she's gone. . . " Ai realised in a quiet voice. "She didn't wait for me. .  "

"Risa, are you alright?" Hitomi caught a flustered Risa wondering aimlessly in the courts of the sleeping quarters. Risa nodded her head lightly in response, hoping that was enough to reassure Hitomi and hide her reason for being flustered. "Are you in any trouble or anything?" Hitomi continued concerning.

"I'm really fine, Angel Mistress. " Risa decided to give a verbal response this time round.

"I'm glad so then. Remember, if you need any advices, do come towards me for them . .."

"Hai."

When Hitomi was finally out of sight, the redness returns back to Risa's cheeks. "She's crazy. . " Risa mumbled silently under her breath. Being the best apprentice in the angel department, Risa had definitely heard about the unwritten rules. "She's really crazy. . ."

When she returns back to her room, she suddenly realised her room was filled with more of the creatures, yet again. 'Who's the one who did this?'

"Ai, I have something to speak to you about." Rika called Ai over in a serious voice and pulled her into her room.

"What is it that you had to talk to me about?" Ai causally asked as she hide the Donald Duck key chain stuffed toy behind her back.

"You little confession to that little angel."

"I - "

Not allowing Ai to say another word, Rika continued. "I hope that you know about this, Ai." Rika paused for a moment before continuing again. "Devil  and Angel are not meant to be together. . . If they are caught to be together, they will be punished and sent back to the fourth dimension, and never be ever given the chance to return, nor being reincarnated into the mortal world as human. "

"Who's that!" Risa shouted in guard when she heard some shuffling in the corner of her room when she returned back into her room. And she was surprise to see who was there. "Why are you -" Before she could even finished her question, she felt a warm palm covering her mouth, muting her loud voice. There she saw Ai, right before her, with one hand covering her mouth and the other, with a Donald Duck covering her own mouth. As the two continued to stare at each other, Risa could feel warm fluid running up and her vessels and staining her cheeks red. 'She is this close to me. .  . Risa subconsciously noticed.

When Ai noticed Risa had calmed down from her initial shock, she removed her hand away from the former's mouth. "Why are you here?" Risa asked again, this time round in a hushed voice. Ai made no verbal response. Instead, she just swung the Donald Duck in her hand in response. "You were the one who gave me this?" Risa heaved in realisation.

Ai just smirked. "I knew you loved them, judging the way you had treated them." Ai smiled victoriously.

"Whatever." Risa hissed, hoping that would help to hide her blushing. "How did you even manage to get into here in the first place?" Risa puzzled.

"Baba let me in." Was all what Ai had gave in response.

"Do you know that you are really -" Gaki did not managed to finish her sentence. She stopped when she heard Hitomi's voice shuffling outside her room.

"Risa, are you alright? I heard you shouting inside just now. I'm coming in"

"You got to hide!" With that intention, Risa pulled the cover of her bed up slightly and shoved Ai under the bed.

"Come with me." Came the mischievous statement from Ai.

Without giving Risa any warning, Ai dragged Risa under the bed with her. And the two of them remained really close, so close that they could feel each other's breath under their nose.

"What are you doing?" Risa hissed under her breath as she tried to wriggled Ai's fingers off her wrist. But before she could even do so, she had felt a pair of warm lips landing lightly on hers.

'Is this what the humans had called a kiss?'  

And this is part 3 deshita. . . .
hehehehe

and yah, Journey of Love 4 is up too :)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: G.C.Y.K collection ~ #14 ANGEL AND DEVIL : 3 . / (Journey of Love 2/8) ~
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2012, 09:53:40 PM »
 wooh !kissing  under the bed that's new !!

and..about journey of love ..hmm eeh risa why!! anyway i feel bad for miki in this..huhu hey risa get aichan back to you my gosh !! i CAN'T wait for the next bitter and sweet chapter !hehe but take your time writing them :) esp. strawberry penguin :)

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2012, 12:40:40 PM »
Awwwww~ <3 AI CONFESSED. GO LITTLE DEVIL. I'LL SUPPORT YEH~!!!!!!!!!!!  :jphip: :jphip:

JOURNEY OF LOVE. T^T Risa does love Ai, doesn't she? Why don't she just SPIT IT RIGHT OUT? It breaks my heart.... Ouch.... *cries*
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:56:33 PM by risa_ai »

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2012, 05:59:30 PM »
"Ne, Risa-chan, I love you!" Ai pressed her face really close to Risa as she said.
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

love devil ai..she so cute..hahahahhaa..
get your girl!!!!!
and risa, just love ai back..Angel and devil can be together!!!! (AiGaki case  :lol: XD)

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chirinuruwowaka - Hanamuke