JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mikabomb - Heart Attack

Author Topic: Haruka Ayase  (Read 251186 times)

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
Re: Haruka Ayase
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2012, 01:56:08 AM »
Here's the video from the press conference of her new drama Yae no Sakura.

NHK大河ドラマ「八重の桜」第三次出演者発表会見

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2012, 05:14:30 AM »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2012, 02:41:22 AM »
New Aquarius Vitamin Guard CM is out!

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2012, 04:57:25 AM »
WARNING: It was translated directly from Google Translate, so just excuse the grammar.

18, actress Ayase Haruka appeared in the press conference of the Christmas campaign and the new CM of Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan was held in Tokyo. Mr. Ayase who appeared in a cute Santa Claus dressed in CM is written on the board to introduce the ideal way to spend Christmas. Planning a trip springs for three days from December 21, while troubled with "... since it should have become cold", the 24th of Eve will write on the whiteboard as "leisurely" 25 Christmas party, Christmas, I smiled.

In the presentation, I tried to play the Christmas song "Holiday nice" in Handbell Ayase-san is "I think I want to become the Christmas spirit a little earlier." Mr. Ayase been heard confidence and humbly answered, "It is little by little ..." shows off playing without shaking the hand bells big mistake. When acclaimed emcee, "I have been doing just this way Nde" wave of the hand, he had been embarrassed smile and giggle while blushing.

Can be extended to 5 days (days 21-25 December) Christmas book sale of the company's menu will be announced at the press conference, CM Mr. Ayase is the new appearance has been unveiled. Broadcast nationwide from November 22. (Digital Mainichi)

Photos from the press conference.

Many photos can be found by clicking the link below.
http://mantan-web.jp/gallery/2012/10/18/20121018dog00m200002000c/001.html

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2012, 05:14:21 AM »
And she's currently shooting new SK-II CM.

Here are some of the photos.

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2012, 05:58:52 AM »
Here's the video from KFC Christmas Campaign + a sneak peak of her upcoming KFC CM.

「KFCクリスマスキャンペーン新CM発表会」【綾瀬はるか】

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #206 on: October 20, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
More photos from her upcoming SK-II CM.

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #207 on: October 20, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2012, 11:39:01 AM »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2012, 09:05:19 AM »
The cover photo of her upcoming drama Yae no Sakura already released.

On November 21st, NHK began their promotions for the 2013 taiga drama ‘Yae no Sakura‘ with the release of the main poster featuring starring actress Ayase Haruka.

Ayase is disguising herself as the protagonist Niijima Yae, a female warrior that can be described as the Japanese Jeanne d’Arc during the closing days of the Tokugawa shogunate. In the poster she is holding a spencer rifle and is glancing into the camera with a serious expression. The tagline on the poster reads “I will bloom in this era“.

Yae is the daughter of her domain’s gunnery instructor and participated in the Boshin War disguised as a man. During the war she barricaded herself with 500 women in Tsuruga castle, Aizu. She prefers to fight with a spencer repeating rifle, a breech loading rifle that can be loaded with a seven tube magazine; and always carries around 100 bullets around her back in order to be prepared for the worst. For the poster they also added a kimono with a sakura pattern, but this was only used to emphasize the mixture of east and west and won’t be a part of the outfit in the drama itself.

During the Meiji era, Yae marries Niijima Jo or Joseph Hardy Neesima, who worked and taught Christianity as an educator and founded the Doshisha University as well as the Doshisha Women’s College of Liberal Arts. The drama depicts her whole life from 1845 until 1932.

The supporting cast includes Odagiri Joe, Nishijima Hidetoshi, Hasegawa Hiroki, Tamayama Tetsuji, Kuroki Meisa, Gouriki Ayame, Oguri Shun, Sorimachi Takashi, and many more.

‘Yae no Sakura’ is scheduled to air its first of 50 episodes on January 6th, 2013.

via Tokyohive
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 09:33:15 AM by vanjokoozie »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #211 on: November 24, 2012, 07:33:34 AM »
Ayase Haruka's 2nd consecutive year to top the Oricon Ideal Face ranking.

She expressed, “I don’t have confidence, but it gives me a positive feeling! Thank you. I will do my best to impress everybody through products.”

Here's the top ten

1. Ayase Haruka
2. Kitagawa Keikok
3. Aragaki Yui
4. Miyazaki Aoi
5. Amuro Namie
6. Sasaki Nozomi
7. Shibasaki Kou
8. Ishihara Satomi
9. Matsushima Nanako
10. Kiritani Mirei

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
New SK-II CM is out!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:41 AM »
This was just posted a few days ago by YouTuber ayaseharuka234 (Arigatou!)

But the appearance on Pon! by Haruka was in June:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
Haruka with KAT-TUN made for a fun and lively show:

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2012, 11:09:44 AM »
A sneak peak from her upcoming drama "Yae No Sakura".

Offline srius

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
damn she looks cool!

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2012, 01:15:09 AM »
Matsuyama Kenichi passes the Taiga drama baton to Ayase Haruka

On December 20th, a “baton touch” ceremony between the current NHK Taiga drama star and upcoming Taiga drama star, was held at NHK Broadcasting Center. Matsuyama Kenichi who is starring in ongoing Taiga drama “Taira no Kiyomori“, and Ayase Haruka who will star in next Taiga drama “Yae no Sakura” attended the ceremony.

At the “passing the baton” ceremony, the stars usually exchange presents, so Matsuyama gave Kobe beef while Ayase gave “Okiagari-Koboshi”, a traditional doll from Aizu region of Fukushima prefecture. The “Okiagari-Koboshi” dolls were painted by Ayase herself, and she revealed, “I painted them yesterday, and it took a while until 3 o’clock in the morning, but I forgot to paint their hair.” Matsuyama answered happily, but repressing his laughter, “But, it is only one in the world.”

Matsuyama commented regarding the filming which took a year and 2 months, “At first, I was so nervous to be the lead actor of the Taiga drama that has a long history. I was too nervous, so it caused me to restrict the range of my acting. It took me a while to get out of there.” Then Ayase who just begin filming in September, agreed him with, “Yes. You get stiff when you are nervous. I was just wising that I could relax more, and enjoy the filming.”

As announced previously, the upcoming Taiga drama, “Yae no Sakura” will depict the life of Niijima Yae, the wife of Niijima Jo who is the founder of Doshisha University, who strongly lived through that turbulent period. The script was written by Yamamoto Mutsumi, who was also in charge of the script for NHK’s morning drama “Gegege no Nyobo.”

“Yae no Sakura” will begin airing starting on January 6th after “Taira no Kiyomori” that will air its final episode on December 23rd.

via Tokyohive

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #218 on: December 23, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »
New trailer for her upcoming Taiga drama "Yae no Sakura".

Offline vanjokoozie

• Member+
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »
Two new videos released for her upcoming Taiga drama "Yae no Sakura".

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mikabomb - Heart Attack