JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Anomarokaris

Author Topic: The Official v-u-den Thread  (Read 263947 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Official v-u-den Thread
« Reply #900 on: November 27, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »
Beauty Hour 21 2006-11-17
(credit to epifanes & Hello! Online)

- Tonight is an Okada Yui special. Rika notices some interesting details in the oufit that Yui’s wearing today: she's wearing a shirt Rika brought for her in Hawaii just recently, and she's also wearing some earrings she got from Rika about a year ago (this is the first time she's wearing them in front of Rika :D). Yui’s private news – she drinks “aojiru” every day (up to 5 cups a day :O).
- Quiz corner. “What is the foreign country Yui wants to go to the most?” – Rika thinks it should be L.A. (as Yui said she wants to go there for shopping as a hint, and she remembers how she talked to Yui about her own shopping experience there). Erika though it should be Thailand, but Rika was correct (Erika feels these two are being really close recently :D).
- “Who is Yui’s recent favorite showbiz person?” – Erika thinks it is Kanpei (she remembers how Yui liked him on Magical Biyuden). Rika’s choice is Sanma (she thinks Yui likes talkative people, and she also finds him cool). Rika was right, once again (and Erika feels left out, once again :o).
- Listeners’ mails. “What is your favorite “nabe”?” – Yui prefers “kimuchi” (Rika remembered that, and Yui was happy), Rika likes “mochi” in her “nabe” too, and Erika likes all of them (the girls plan to go together to eat out, but Rika wants Erika or Yui to invite her, because she can’t do it).
- Rika has recently been interested in US TV series—not just “24”, but she has also been watching ”Lost”, which Shiba-chan recommended to her. As a result, there have been many sleepless nights lately for Rika. (:D)
- Rika still has one thing she wants to do this year—changing her hair style once again. Yui would join her in this too, but she needs to mentally prepare for that, so not this year. (:o)

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #901 on: November 27, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »
^ That is so cute! :heart: LOL I love that last part: "Rika still has one thing she wants to do this year—changing her hair style once again. Yui would join her in this too, but she needs to mentally prepare for that, so not this year. (:o)" ^^ LOL I'm glad Yui is not changing her hair this year~ I love the long, soft waves she has it in currently! :heart:

Offline qilver

• Member+
« Reply #902 on: December 01, 2006, 06:04:20 AM »
Thanks for the synopsis of the latest radio show...i'd be totally clueless without it...
I know they have the subtitles to the Sayumi KonUsaPi  radio shows....any for this one?

Risa Niigaki

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #903 on: December 01, 2006, 06:05:01 AM »
Viyuden will be on Music Fighter today:
12/01(金) 25:55~26:50 日本テレビ系「音楽戦士 MUSIC FIGHTER」美勇伝

Beauty Hour 21 2006-11-24
(credit to epifanes & Hello! Online)

- It's a “Rika-chan festival” today (so, a Rika special – looks like this will become a custom in the show). Rika’s being spending quite a lot of time abroad recently, and she was really looking forward to coming back so she could eat misojiru and rice again (Erika understands this as well). Rika finds out that Erika and Yui went to eat yakiniku together while she was abroad, and feels left out (the two girls are trying to come up with a proper excuse :D).
- Next, a quiz corner with Rika-related questions. “What does Rika currently want more than anything?” – Rika doesn’t think the other girls would know that, so she gives some hints (kitchen, food-related, for adults :D). Erika guesses it could be a wine glass, and Yui’s guess is a coffee maker (which was correct :O). Yui really listens closely to anything Rika talks about, and she remembered that Rika talked about this during concert breaks.
- “What country does Rika want to go to the most now?” – Rika’s hint: it’s not a country, but an island with a peaceful atmosphere. Erika thought it might be Oahu (which is where Rika just came back from :D), and Yui’s guess is Awajima (that’s not abroad :D). The correct answer is Bali (Erika realized that, but it was too late), because Rika’s dream is to enter a bath full of roses (like in her photobook). Yui is close to becoming “Rika Master” (:D).
- Next up is a new corner, “Don’t Laugh Biyuuden” (with MC Keitarou as host). Listeners will send in some funny stories, and the girls have to keep a poker face while it's being read. Rika and Erika started to laugh right after the listener’s name was read, so they failed miserably (Yui passed easily :o). Out of 8 stories, Rika got 12 points, Erika got 10 points and Yui won easily with 2 points (the fewer points, the better – she laughed only once :O).

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #904 on: December 01, 2006, 06:42:08 AM »
Quote from: Masa;244856
Erika though it should be Thailand

It should!!!! Please come!! I want ebc to be jealous! :lol:

Wow... Rika and Yui have become so close, eh? That's cute. But ganbatte, Miyo!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #905 on: December 01, 2006, 06:49:16 AM »
Bali O.o it's not a very safe place to go.

Rika needs to come to Australia!! MUCH safer here!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #906 on: December 01, 2006, 06:51:52 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan;247565
It should!!!! Please come!! I want ebc to be jealous! :lol:

Wow... Rika and Yui have become so close, eh? That's cute. But ganbatte, Miyo!
haha tam I would just come up to Thailand and I'd make you wait for me at the airport and be my guide :D

Offline chocolate

• Covered Rika
  • Member+
« Reply #907 on: December 01, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
Is Tama-chan an official guide to anyone of us who'll visit Thailand? XD  As I'll be there in February.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #908 on: December 01, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »
Quote from: chocolate;247905
Is Tama-chan an official guide to anyone of us who'll visit Thailand? XD As I'll be there in February.
:O :O :O YOU SHOULD MEET UP WITH HER! ALSO MEET METOICE!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #909 on: December 01, 2006, 05:56:46 PM »
BIYUDEN IS ON MUSIC FIGHTER RIGHT NOW AS I POST!

Fenrir's watching it!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #910 on: December 01, 2006, 06:08:50 PM »
Quote from: ebc;247975
BIYUDEN IS ON MUSIC FIGHTER RIGHT NOW AS I POST!

Fenrir's watching it!
Live report, please! :P

I hope there's a talk segment with Viyuden. Even a short one would be cool!

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #911 on: December 01, 2006, 06:35:11 PM »
^ LOL It looks like how Gackt's hair looks sometimes XD LOL Yui is win-a-licious as always, though! :heart:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #912 on: December 01, 2006, 06:37:05 PM »
Hey! That's my picture you posted there!! I was going to post that picture!

Oh well..

Here's another:

Sorry so crappy... i forgot i had flash.. and it was just the perf. no talk.

And Rika's hair does look like Gackt hair, but its really small curls, which makes it like Gackt hair.

Edit:
My 666th post...:ONkekeke::ONkekeke::ONkekeke:Evil Miki and Rika <3
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:52:17 PM by Fenrir »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #913 on: December 01, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »
More screencaps:

Ugh, Rika's hair looks horrible :(

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #914 on: December 01, 2006, 06:38:41 PM »
lol sorry i had to delete my post cause i jumped the gun cause fen was going to post the pic but then she didn't so I post again.

Offline qilver

• Member+
« Reply #915 on: December 02, 2006, 03:56:18 AM »
nice screen caps,  looking forward to watching it...

rika's hair...it looks different...quite different style.

Risa Niigaki

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #916 on: December 03, 2006, 10:35:51 PM »
Issai Gassai and Aisucream To My Purin counts 2 new singles since Suite Room Number 1~ When are we getting a new Viyuden album? XD LOL

Offline qilver

• Member+
« Reply #917 on: December 03, 2006, 11:21:16 PM »
Quote from: wakaba_doll;249964
Issai Gassai and Aisucream To My Purin counts 2 new singles since Suite Room Number 1~ When are we getting a new Viyuden album? XD LOL

hopefully soon.....who knows, but atleast two singles to start with

Risa Niigaki

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #918 on: December 04, 2006, 08:10:08 AM »
ok, i can admit i got a little crazy over Rika's short hair and have since gotten used to it...but these curls don't do her any justice at all...

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #919 on: December 04, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »
^ Same here XD Those curls are *AWFUL*~ They should fire whoever is Rika's stylist, ASAP XD LOL

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Anomarokaris