JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jessica - Wonderland

Author Topic: Is It Bad Enough? (JurixAnninxMayu) - Chapter 10 [15/08/2015]  (Read 21152 times)

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [02/6/2015]
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 06:20:29 AM »
REPLY:
RenshuChan: Jurio, answer her question!
junchan48: yeah you're right. Too much funny momment. I can't make a serious fanfic, really
purnamazaki: you're welcome, purnamazaki-zan. Please keep reading on my fics
eboo: DID? Do you like it? I recommend you to watch a PV of ske48. Tittle is sekai ga nai terunara. Or have you watch it before?
sastio13: you'll find the answer at this chapter (maybe?) here's chapter 6.

Is It Bad Enough?
Chapter 6

"Mayu, you're just standing since fifteen minutes ago, not get tired?"

- Mayu's Pov -

Many people in this school, but why I have to be locked in warehouse with this person?!!

- End of Mayu's Pov -

- Flashback -

"Oi Myao.. member of AKB48 group really kawaii, nee~"

"I have no interest with that kind of thing."

"Wut? But you told me that you like AKB48 at the previous day."

"Hm? Did I said something like that?"

"Yeah. You heard it too, nee Wota?"

"Yes. You also said that you even have tried practice some of their dance."

"Miyazaki! Sashihara! Oshima! We still in the middle of geografy class. Gossips can wait." What that teacher's said earning a lot laughs from the students.

"You already breaking the class rules by chatting when I'm still explaining subject in front of the class. Now as a punishment, I want just one of you go outside this class to get a giant South America's map. A volunteer, please raise your hand." The three of them just stay silent, waiting together for the one who will take that punishment. But none of them want to. Suddenly, a boy raising up his hand. "Eh? Why, Matsui-san?"

"I'm gladly will be a volunteer, sir."

"Did you hear what I'm said? I said one of the-"

"It's okay, then I'll take another punishment for myself, sir. Anything is fine. Now will you excuse me to get the map?"

"That's very nice of you. Okay, do what you want. You doesn't need to take any punishment."

"Thank you, sir." The boy said before leaving his classroom to get the map, but actually he doesn't know where's the right place to search it. "Maybe on that teacher's working table." He thought. So now he's heading to office room. "Summimasen.." He say it with a low voice as he entered the room slowly, so it won't disturb anyone who's working inside. The boy start searching for his teacher's table, and can find it in a blink of eye from a quite big globe on the table. Everyone could tell it's a geografy teacher's table.

After searching on that table, he can't find any of a map. So he decided to asking a teacher. "Sorry for disturbing your work, Miss. Mm.. do you know where I can find a giant South America's map? A teacher want me to get it for him." Jun ask it with a smile plastered on his face. "Matsui-san, right? If what you mean is where's the map's storage, it's in the warehouse. Because we rarely use that."

"Pardon me, but where's the warehouse?"

"Oh yeah, you're new here. Maybe one of my student could show you the way.

Watanabe-san? Please come here, you can left those paper there. I'll take it over. Now can you help this Matsui-san to warehouse? He need a giant South America's map to help his teacher."

"Oh, so Mayu is here." Jun's thought. The girl turning her gaze from a bunch of papers to the charming boy's face. The boy just smirked a little as he saw a hint of surprised on the girl's face when their gaze met. "Sure. Please follow me, Matsui.. -san." She took her leave. "Thousands of thank you, Miss." He bowed his head before he followed Mayu leaving the office room.

Mayu is far away walking in front of him, so he trying to catch up with her by running and finally he could walking beside her. "What a coincidence." His opening greets just get ignored by the girl. "Your step is sure fast, huh. Could you slow it down? Is not like I'm in a rush or what."

"I am."

"You in a rush? Or you don't want to stay in a quite long time.. alone with me?" That sentence straightly attack the girl causing her blushing "Checkmate." He thought. "Yes, you're really disgust me."

"Why don't you just refuse that teacher's request?"

"I can't"

"I see." He doesn't want to push the girl too much.

After walking for about five minutes, they finally reached warehouse. "This is the warehouse. Hope you can find a giant south America's map inside that darksome place.."

"..and if that map haven't get burned by fire accident last year." Mayu murmured it quietly when she's ready to leave that place. For her surprise, suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist. "Where do you think you'll going?"

"Back to my class of course."

"You stay with me." He pulled the girl's hand with force make her entering warehouse together with him. "What?! NO WAY! Get your hand off from my wrist!"

"Sorry but it's gonna be easier if you help me searching that map."

"Like I want to help you."

"Fine, if you don't want to help me, can you.. just.. standing there until I got the map?"

"Chotto.." She's smirking "Don't tell me that you're afraid with darkness."

"N-not really. Just stay there, okay?"

"Then you have no problem. The longer I stay here the longer I waste my time" When Mayu turned her body to leave, she accidently bumped her shoulder with metal pole, make object above it fell to Mayu's direction. "Mayu!!"

Before many boxes could hit Mayu, Jun already rushing to her and use his back as a shield to protect Mayu's body from that falling heavy objects. "Mayu, are you okay?" Jun touch Mayu's shoulder to regain her from the shock. When Mayu almost sunk in Jun's mesmerizing gaze, she saw something strange moving behind Jun's back. "Jun! Watch out!!" She give him a warning with her finger pointing to a metal pole at Jun's back.

Fortunately, Jun quickly turned his head and easily could shoved that metal pole away with his strength. The metal landing hard on door, make the latch shifted and locked it from outside. "Oh no!" Jun running towards the door and try to open it with some useless push "No.. no.. Shit!!" He punched the door in frustrated before leaning on it, slowly slipped down his body to the floor. Jun burried his head between his knees as he encircled his arms around it. Mayu doesn't know what to do and what to say, so she just slowly stepping closer to him.

"I hate dark.." He say that in a low voice, almost like a whisper to Mayu. "..I don't like being in a dark and closed place like this." His voice sounds like want to break down. The girl somehow feel sorry for an unbelievable scene in front of her eyes "I'm here with you, Jun." Mayu doesn't know what have gotten into her, but she found her hand now is caressing his back, trying to soothe him. He glanced up to see Mayu with his teary eyes "You're not going anywhere, right?"

"If I can get out from here, you'll get out too, idiot."

- End of Flashback -

"No. I-I'm fine standing here. Don't worry, I have many friends. I'm sure they'll come to save us when they realize I'm not get back to class."

"But they just know that you're helping your teacher at office."

"Well then, my teacher will come"

"Almost thirty minutes here.. the rescue hasn't arrives"

"Just be pattient will you?"

"I can't bear it anymore."

"Why? As time pass by, you supossed to be get used inside this place, isn't it?"

"No. It's not that easy." He laying on the floor and shut his eyes.

"Jun, please hang on a little more"

"..."

"Jun-"

"Mayu.." The boy now sat up from his laying position.

"What?"

"Hold me."

The girl felt her cheeks getting hot hearing his request "Come closer" Mayu felt hypnotized as she just do what he said with moving her body closer to him. Mayu could feel a pairs of hand wrapping around her waist. Jun bring Mayu's body closer to him making his face touched Mayu's stomach and pulled her as his hand still wrapped on the girl waist to sit next to him. His head is not far away from her chest, so he can clearly hear the girl heart's beating fast like a drum.

JURIO. GET AWAY FROM HER!!!

"Don't wanna~" he talking inside his mind with someome.

CUT IT OUT NOW

"Just enjoy the sight from there, okay? Let me have some fun here."

You're having fun outta there, but what about me? WHAT IF ANNIN SAW THIS???! ASDFGHJK@$(%^#!

"Jun, I'm taking control of this body right now. So just shut up."

I swear I'll find the way to get out from here and after that I'll search you, and I will get you, and kick your ass, and-

"Sssh.. Could you not ruin the momment that I'm trying to make here? You can continue your words later after I'm done with this."

You-

"Jun."

"Yes?"

"Why are you afraid with dark?"

"I will tell you. But not this time."

"..."

"..."

"Jun."

"Yes, Mayu?"

"What if teacher come and see us like this?" Mayu worried about their position. She is in Jun embrace with His face snuggling on her belly. It looks like they're took an advantage in a place without CCTV for a people who doesn't know about Jun's phobia. "It's dark here. We'll already separated before they could notice it." Mayu can feel Jun's breath on her stomach running fastly. She stroke his hair to make him calm. His hair is wet because a lot of sweat that already dripping for a few minutes ago. The boy glancing up to look straight on Mayu's eyes and reach out his hand to touch her cheek gently.

Suddenly Jun let off his arms from Mayu and stand up. Leaving Mayu dumbfounded. He stamped his foot heading to the door and smash it hard with his body. He back ahead and running again to the door and smash it again twice harder than the first try. "J-Jun?" He ignored Mayu's call and searching for something. Then he grab an unused bat that laying on the corner of the warehouse. "Hey, Mayuyu. Tell me, is crashing something is allowed here?" He said with a big grin on his face.

Damn, Jun.

"HAHAH! You can't imprison me inside that fuckin' place, JURIO. Now get back to your cage!"

"What?"

"I'm not talking with you, Cyborg"

"What do you mean by cyborg?! You're so annoying!"

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever~ You don't wanna stuck here with me, right? So just shut up and let me dealing with this door." Jun swinging his bat and hit it at the door many times like a crazy person. "Eat that!"

- Mayu's Pov -

What's with this boy?? A minutes ago he shaking in fear with dark, and he's so.. s-so gentle.. But look at him now! He start to acting like a jerk again.

"What are you doing? You're gonna break the door!"

"You just realized that it's my final goal? So slow."

I hate this boy.

- End of Mayu's Pov -

Jun throw that bat and landing near Mayu's foots. "Now it's time to launch the final blow. Heyaah!!"

BRUAGH!!

He crash the door into pieces with one powerful taekwondo's kick. "Oi Mayuyu, you just wanna sitting there? Well up to you. I get out. See you."

"..."

"Just kidding. Come on. Your friend must be waiting for you." Jun showing a line of his white teeths as he running a little to Mayu and offering his hand to pull her up. Mayu was speechless. But soon, a smile appears on her face.

- Mayu's Pov -

Not really hate, though.

- End of Mayu's Pov -

Tbc.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 06:06:06 AM by Weird Panda »

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [02/6/2015]
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 02:29:00 PM »
woah
jun & jurio... are you gonna make different identity or something?
next chapter onegai! :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [02/06/2015]
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 03:05:15 PM »
Okay, Jun loves Annin while Jurio loves Mayu, is it?
But how come Jun has double personality? Why? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I need more intimate moments of JuriAnnin nd JuriMayu ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

Updaaaaaate soon...... !!! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [02/06/2015] Chapter 6
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2015, 04:39:08 PM »
Wooow finally update .. Thankss author -san

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [11/06/2015] Chapter 7
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 02:53:06 PM »
Reply:

sastio13: Hm.. How about make a clone of Jun? Sounds good?
RenshuChan: Me also have no idea. Jun too. He's too stupid to know about this serious condition of his brain
purnamazaki: Yeaaaa Day by day has passed.. Finally..

Is It Bad Enough
Chapter 7

- Jun's pov -

"Come on, Mayu. We're almost missing our breakfast time!" Me, but actually it's not me talked with a petite girl that busy searching for her attribute. "Wait. I still couldn't find my coat." Someone-who-actually-is-not-me ignoring the girl as he pulled her hand to get out from their room. "Use this." Someone-who-actually-is-not-me.. why it has to be this long *sighed* wrapping his coat to the girl's body. "But-"

"No but. Let's go." He said after locking their room.

Jurio! How many times do I have to tell you to not lay any finger on Mayu! Annin can appear inside this school any-

"Morning, Matsui-san."

Tartar sauce

"Oh.. Good morning, Iriyama-san." Annin raising her eyebrow because of Jun's strange behaviour. "What happened? Your alarm doesn't work well? I can lend you mine if it's true. I don't want you to wake up in the late morning like this." She's walking with us beside Mayu.

"No. Is not. Just.. there's a little problem last night, so we end up waking up too late. And I don't know why but her coat is missing all of sudden, we quite losing so much time searching for it as that coat is really important for entering the dining hall, right?"

"Okay I already can read the next story. So you'll be the one who can't get in, isn't it?" She took a glance to a coat that Mayu wore before averting her gaze back again to Someone-who-actually-is-I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, LET JUST SAY JURIO!

"But you two are lucky enough because you meet me by accident. I can help both of you." Oh Annin you're so nice as always. Annin go first to talk with a guard in front of dining hall's door. I could see the guard nodding his head for a several times as Annin explaing something that I can't hear. After she done talking with that guard, she come back to us that waiting for her quite.. well, not far away from the dining hall entrance. "Now you can freely enter the door, Matsui-san, Watanabe- Ah, how rude I am. I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier"

"It's okay, really. Knowing our great president council is a must, Iriyama-san."

"It's really a honour for me, Watanabe-senpai. Now let's get inside, shall we?"

Check check.. *checking mic* ok, ehem! First I wanna explain something to you, reader. This Jurio is now taking over my body. I don't know who's he to be exact, but he says he already inside my mind since the day of my birth. WHO THE HELL WANT TO BELIEVE THAT

But really, it's true. I'm not joking like I used to do everyday. Remember when I could break his- I don't know maybe spell? I'm sure it's a BLACK MAGIC! Because a normal people can't do it. Or is it just me who don't know that people actually can do a thing like that? It's a mystery - for me. Back to the topic, remember when I can controlling my body again? Believe it or not I think he had upgrading the spell, because I can't taking over my body anymore no matter how hard I try. This is really pathetic. Huhu..

Hey, if you wanna have some skinship with Mayu, please do it smoothly will you? I don't want Annin to see that.

"Sorry, I let my guard off."

I don't need your sorry, just give me my body back again.

"I can't. Well sooner or later I will break up with that president council anyway"

HELL NO. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT???

"I don't like her. Well, I like her, but I don't love her. I have interest with another girl. So, you know that I don't wanna hurt her so much-"

This is not your body, don't pick a choice by your own! I won't let you do that. I swear.

"What can you do now?"

I need someone to guide me out from this (Do you mean like an oldman in white or-) are you talking about Gandalf? (That's gray, not white. Let me finish it first. Or a godmother that has a shinning aura? What do you mean, Jun? I don't get it) like something that I often watch it on movie! I don't know a thing about this mental-fight! God damn!! See? I've quit cursing lately, but this Jurio just came out all of sudden make me cursing all the time. Even my grammar is getting worst, I don't know who's the one that I should blamming for this. My self or the author. (Alright, I admit it. It's my fault)

Zap!

"Eh? I got my body back?"

(Count it as my apology for making you look bad with messy grammar.)

"Yes! Eat that, Jurio! Now, what can you do~?"

Dafuq with this story

"Jurio? Who's that?"

"Someone inside my mind, Mayuyu."

"Huh?"

"Forget about it. Anyway, you don't need my coat anymore, right? May I take it back?"

"Here" she threw the coat hardly to my face.

"F*ck why are you so-"

"Ahem!" Someone's coughing.. And I know that sound of cough very well. I forgot that she's still here "Sorry, Annin I mean, Iriyama-san. I won't talking bad like that again to my senpai."

"Just your senpai?"

"T-to anyone. Hehe.." She just shaking her head with a beautiful smile still formed on her gorgeous face. "I think, it's time for me to leave. Enjoy your meal."

"Thank you, Iriyama-san."

"You're welcome, Watanabe-senpai"

"I'll catch up with my friends. See you, Mayuyu." I just leave her alone there.

"Jun. What took you so long?" It's Yuu talking

"Mayu lost her coat. Let's talk about something else."

"Talk about what? I don't have any topic."

"Me too."

"It's breakfast time. Not chit chat time."

"Kai, you know what? You're really annoying!"

"What? Just telling."

"Well, Kai is right. I haven't eat since last night. So let me eat my meal first, Yuu."

"Mkay.."

- At class -

Now I'm inside my empty class, just sitting beside window. Prrt.. Shit, I'm farting. *cough!* *cough!* I never thought my fart can be so smelly like this. I hurriedly open the window, popped my head out and take a breath on that fresh outside air. Maybe I ate too much sweet potatoes..

"Jun"

I turned my head to see who's calling for me. "Annin? What are you doing here?" I see her standing on the door. "Nothing. I just wanna say that lately, we don't have time for us to spend together."

"Yea. I sometimes wish I could spend a lot of time with you by following you study in this school."

"But now, there's just the two of us here.." She closed the sliding door behind her.

"W-what do you me-mean"

She encircled her arms around my neck in a fast motion and then pull me closer. "Woohoh! I didn't see that coming.." I murmured it "Don't playing fool with me, Jun. You exactly know what I mean, right?" She whispered it near my mouth. But when I want to capture her lips, she pulled herself. "Annin!"

"Don't be so hasty. We can play it slowly." Her hands's now start unbuttoning her uniform's upper button. Oh yess this is heaven.

"Jun.."

"JUN!!!!"

"FIREEE! Where's the fire??!" I found myself landing above the teacher's body that now laying on the floor. Crap. "Get off!" He pushed me off from him "I'VE TOLD YOU MANY TIMES DO NOT SLEEP IN MY CLASS! NOW YOU ATTACKED ME? ARE YOU MAD AT ME?"

"No, sir. Actually, you're the one who mad at me, sir."

"GET OUT FROM MY CLASS! Don't forget to ask for a warning letter to administration! You can go back studying in my class untill you get principal's signature on it!"

"*sigh* Okay, sir. Mm, now?"

"No. Tommorow. OF COURSE NOW!"

"Okay okay. You don't need to shouting loudly like that, geez." I scrape my ear when walking to leave the class. Man.. That was a nice dream. Why that short-tempered teacher need to wake me up from that dream. Arrrgh I really wanted to see the next scene of it.

When I walking in the hallway, I looked trough window and see someone running on the track. I opened the window and shouting his name "Sae!" The boy that running suddenly stopping his activity. "Oh. Hey, Jun! What's up?" He jogged his way towards the window where I standing in front of it. "What are you doing alone there?"

"Practicing."

"For what?"

"Sports meet."

"Sports meet? When it'll be held?"

"Next two weeks.. I guess? Actually, dunno."

"Well, I haven't go in for sport recently. So.. do you mind if I practicing with you?"

"I don't mind at all. It will be more fun if you join me here!"

I jumped out from window "Yes! Thank you, Sae!!"

In short, I get scolded by my teacher after spending three hours playing with Sae and forgot to take the warning letter.

===========================

"And then, after that?"

"After that, pull that needle to.. to.. well.. I don't know."

"Arrghh! I don't like embroider! I don't know how to." I have to embroider a potrait of flower as a punishment from my teacher.

"Jun. Sorry but I had to go now. All members of our team is already waiting for me on fields. Finish it as fast as impossible like a flash okay? So you can have a practice with us." Yuu slapped the back of my head playfully before he left me here alone. I sighed in depression "What should I do now?"

"What are you doing here.. alone.. with that.. embroidery tool?"

"Thanks, God! Mayuyu! Can you help me with this? Please please pleaseee" I hurriedly stand up and blocking her way prevent her to go any further.

"What? I have an appointment with my friends."

"I.. Where's your friends? I'll negotiating with them."

"NO!"

"Why?" Jun raised one of his eyebrow puzzled by Mayu's reaction.

"Because I don't wanna my friends look at your face!"

"Huh?"

- Mayu's Pov -

Crap. I can't tell him that I don't wanna my friends being all crazy because of his overload charming and handsomeness.

(In other words, you want to keep him just for you? You're so meanie.)

I DON'T SAY THAT! Just shut up and keep writting in silent, you stupid author!

"I-I mean, I don't want my friends to see your face. They're gonna throw up for sure after seeing your ugly face."

"What the.. your mouth is so sharp, Mayu. You hurt me! As the pay, you must help me with this no matter what."

"..."

"...?"

"..."

"H-how is it?" He seems hesitate by his own request. Me too, I'm so hesitate to choose helping him over my friends. But, i've already hurt him either it's physically or mental so many times. I sighed "That can't be help then."

"YES!! Come on, sit down here." He jumped cheerfully before sitting back on the grass and offering me to sit next to him. I just smilling seeing his childish action "I need to tell my friend first-"

"Where's your friend?"

"At library. Why?"

He stand up again and running to somewhere "Wait a sec!" He says before disappear from my sight. "What's wrong with him? Is he need to take a pee all of sudden?" I just sat on the grass waiting for him that now suprisingly is standing in front of me. He handing me a can of drink "Here's take some drink. I don't wanna make you tired back and forth because of me. Let me directly say sorry to them. Just stay here until I come back, okay?" He smiled before turned to leave me.

I look down to see a can of drink in my hand that he just gave me earlier. I let out a soft chuckled. "That was so sweet.."

- Two hours later -

"Huah! Finally.. I'm done with this! Thank you, Mayuyu." I was taken aback when he grabbed both of my hands. To be honest, I felt so embarassed and want to pull out my hands from his grip. But my body don't want to do that. My body already enjoying his touch. It felt so warm being touch by him. Sadly, he realized my uncomfortable gesture "Ah, I'm sorry!" He released my hands and scratching his head.

"I-it's time to take my leave." I stood up

"Oh yeah. Sure. It's getting dark already. You should go to the dining hall or you'll miss your dinner."

"Um, how about you?"

"I need to hand it over to my teacher."

"Ah yeah. I forgot about that. Hope that teacher not angry anymore with you."

"Of course no. He will get satisfied with the result. Because you're the one who teach me how to make it!" He makes me hard to reply his words. And the smile on his face is just make it become harder. I hate it. "W-what are you talking?! You're the one who make it. I have no touch with it. S-see you!" I'm leaving him as fast as possible before he could recognize my strange act.

- After dining -

Now I'm inside my room with Yuki, we decided to have a little chit chat before go to sleep. I sometimes laughing hearing Yuki's story about Jun. She says that she often see Jun inside teacher's room being scolded. I don't know if I have to feel sorry or laughing because it's just too funny hearing Jun get some ridicolous punishments such as cleaning the whole boy's toilet inside this school, cutting grass on field with nail clippers, and many more. Why don't he just following the rules? It's so simple and not tiresome. I really can't read what's in his head.

"By the way, where's Jun and Yuu?"

"They still playing playing basket with the other at gymnasium."

"At this late night? For real? How about Sae?"

"He's the one who invited them."

"Jun is so idiot. He have a math exam tomorrow."

"Why do you know that?"

"He told me when we're sitting on the park before" Oops

"Wowow wait a minute. You're strating to get closer with him?" I was startled by her question. Lucky her because I'm not drinking anything. If yes, I'm sure I will spit it out on her face. "W-what's wrong with that?"

"You don't like him, isn't it? You always say you can't hold the argue to throw up whenever he's around. But look at you now, you even started to care about him. Ah wait, don't tell me that you.. start liking him? Whoa that's a karma, Mayu."

"H-hoaam! I'm sleepy. Good night, Yuki!" I'm trying to not prolong the talks by turning off the lamp, laying on my bed, and pretending to sleep. I can see Yuki shaking her head before going to her bed. That was so close.

- One hour later -

*Wham*

Ngh? What's that noisy sound?

*Wham*

I get up and walks to Yuki's bed. "Yuki." I'm trying to wake her up by shaking her body untill she finally awake "What happens?"

"Ssh.. Do you hear that?"

*Wham* *wham*

"Is that sound coming from outside?" Yuki quickly jumped out from her bed and slowly stepping towards window to see what happen outside there. But before she could see anything, a hook have hit hard the window. "Mayu, go hide yourself!" Anyway, eventhough you can see the exclamation task there, she doesn't even raising her voice.

"How about y-"

"Hurry up!"

I running to bathroom but still trying to make it soundless. After I got in, I ain't locking the door because I'm still waiting for Yuki to get in here with me. But instead of hearing Yuki's coming, I heard a sound of window being opened by force. I think Yuki won't coming, so I lock the door for my own safety. Yuki, I pray for your salvation outside there. Why I'm coming here??? Why don't I just get out and search for a help? Ah stupid me.

I could hear activity outside. I think there are more than one person from the noises they make. Are they a thief who want to steal my things? Please don't touch my comics! Okay, time to think. I need to communicate with Yuki out there, if there's some walkie talkie, no, too risky. How about handphone? Genius. And great, I left it on my drawer. Anyway if I have a phone in my hand, I just need to call the security.

Think again. First I need to get out from here, but the air duct is so small for me ugh I need to have a diet later. Think again! Enngh.. How about I knocked the wall to give some code to whoever across it. Nice. Wait, who live beside our room? No one. Our room is at the end of the hallway, and if I make some noises it will make them realized my appereance here. I'm start running out of idea. Oh yeah, how about if I just get out and beat them with my martial art? BAD IDEA.

WHERE'S JUN? It's already 1pm and he haven't coming back yet? Ah I heard a steps coming closer. Please don't come here!! Someone outside there twist the door's knob. KYAAAAA!! I screamed inside my mind because now I've reach the point where I'm being all panicked. I try to search something useful enough inside this bathroom for defending my self. Worst luck, I just can find a brushteeth. I grab it anyway.

*Creak* *Creak!*

Oh no.. I think he recognized me inside here because he keep forcing to open the door.

*THUD!!* *THUD!!*

Now he hit something heavy to the door. I now he will break it! Yukiii, help me!

*Crash!*

He cracked the door handle by his breakthrough and that makes a free access for him to open the door. I hurriedly running to the door and stab his torso with my brushteeth as deep as I can and push him with my body so his back is now hitting the wall. "Ugh!!! Mayuyu!"

"Eh?"

"It's me!"

"J-jun?"

"I'm so glad you're still safe. And I don't know you have that power to make me completely uprooted." He gets up. I wandering my sight all over the room and found it's already messy. Things not on it places anymore. And I found two bodys of big man laying on the floor unconciously. "Y-you knocked them down by yourself?"

"Yea.."

"Where's Yuki?"

"I'm here."

"Where were you hiding?"

"I found her shaking under the bed HAHAHA" Yuki slapped Jun's shoulder in embrassment.

*BUGH!!*

Oh my God! One of them has regain his concious and smacked Jun right on his head with a handspike. "That's what you got if you trying to interfere my plan!" The man throw handspike to Jun's body that now is laying on the floor with the other unconcious man. "The girls is now here? Ohoho let's have some fun, shall we?" He standing in front of the door so we couldn't find a way to get out from here.

"You just hit me once? That's really. Really. Really. Not. Enough." Suddenly, Jun appeared behind his back and send a critical hit to the man.

"Are you okay, kids?" Two securities is finally showed up after our long waited. To my surprise, Jun walk approaching the security guy. I maybe can't see but I can feel the black aura surrounding him, it just getting bigger and bigger by every steps he made.

Jun grabbed one of them by the colar and pulled him closer with a big force, make the guy totally losing his balance causes Jun now is the one who supporting his body by a strong clutches on his collar.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS TIME!!? What's the point in placing CCTVs all over the corner of this school if just guard the gate you incompetent! This two girls is almost being raped by a strangers that now could freely entered this building, even student room, touching our private stuff, and the worst is they could do harassment to the girls!!" Jun threw the security back to his friend after roaring loudly in front of his face. Those securities is now trembling in fears by Jun intimidating glare.

"I'll make sure you all get fired."

I.. I never see Jun in extreme anger like this before. It's surprisingly frightening Yuki,

and me of course.

Gosh.

Tbc.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:58:33 PM by Weird Panda »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu [02/06/2015] Chapter 6
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 07:56:25 PM »
Oh, jun.!!
If u really luv annin, that was a bad idea for acting so cool in front of mayu.
Coz mayu will luv u more after u saved her.
Btw, thx 4 the hardwork author-san..
U made me confused to ship on which pairing..
But still, i luv this fic. :-D
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 11:30:25 PM »
not enough, In need more!
I want to see something worst than this!
update soon  :panic:

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2015, 05:35:27 PM »
I want to see the romantic scenes between jun mayu and jun annin. Pleasee update soon author-san

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2015, 01:53:55 PM »
Yattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Updated~  :thumbsup

Jun *my friends~
Jurio *no one touch my property~

Dont mind me 'vanish
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Re: Is It Bad Enough? - JurixAnninxMayu chapter 8 [22/07/2015]
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 09:04:51 PM »
A/N. Hello! It's been a long day.. without me update~ Ah-em, a bit being forced there.
Yes, It's been a long time since me updating this fanfic. It's not like I've been busy lately or what, it just that I feel hard to find my mood these days. Don't kill me

Is It Bad Enough
Chapter 8

- Jun's Pov -

"Nnng!!" I streched out my hand to reach my clock checking that I'm not going to come late again for breakfrast. 6 O'clock. "Safe..." By the way, I don't find any sign of Jurio will be showing up since the day I got my head got hit by that robber the couple past days. Or maybe Mayu's brushtooth attack help me get rid of him.

After felt a little relief, I got surprised by the sight in front of my eyes. This room was already neat. Last time I see my books was cluttered all over the floor. But now they're being composed neatly on my bookshelf. Actually my book is always untidy. That's why I wondered who's the kind-hearted person that willingly tidy it up for me. "Morning."

I was startled to heard the last voice I ever expected to greet me in the morning. "Mayu?" She, with her usual twintail and perfect-arranged bang stood beside my bed. (I'm using her young image since she's a highschooler here.)

"I already prepared your uniform. Go wash your face. I don't want running on the hallway again."

"Are you the one who clea-"

"Yes."

"Oh, Mayuyu, you really made my day!" My hands clasped on her cheeks and play it up and down, treat her like a little kid. Her face is just too cute that I can't help but forcefully pinched her red rosy cheeks. "Thank you"

"N-no. I'm the one who must thanked you for your help last night." She said it nervously.

"Mayu, you know what?"

"W-what?"

"You're so cute."

"..."

"...."

"....."

"Hey, Mayuyuuu I said you're so cute. Won't you say something?"

"Yo-you want me to say what? I-I have a packed schedule!! And now, waiting for you to get ready is already waste my time so much. Get your butt off from that bed right now or.. o-or else."

"What else?" Teased me with my fingers pulled her cheeks even harder. That's make it difficult to her for talking. So adorable. Feels like playing with a doll.

"Gahll hmmph..el Iriyama-aan dacchuw- (I'll tell Iriyama-san that you-)"

"Wait. WHY IT MUST HER?" I let go of her cheeks.

"Because from what I've learned, you only bow to her."

"*Gulp* Well, that's because she's our p-president council."

"But you don't even scared with our teachers and principal."

"Time to take a bath! Stop talking or we're going to be late."

"..."

- End of Jun's Pov -
===========================

"Jun we heard the news y'know" a group of boys approached the sitting Jun. They were gathering at the canteen. All of them already got their own pudding for meal.

"What is it ma friend?"

"Two securities got fired. Because of you, no?"

"I don't expected it'll be this fast. But yeah. That's because of me. I reported their inability of guarding this school to my father and ask him to take action fast."

"I thought you have no phone?"

"I'm using Yuki's"

"Don't use her phone too often" Sae tried to warn Jun.

"What captious boyfriend. Shut up."

"Just sayin', and I'm not her boyfriend" He pouted

"Tell me the story, Jun." Kai get in the conversation.

- Flashback -

Splash!!

"What. Are. You. Doing."

"Just tryin' to make my self look sexy in front of my nyannyan by pouring waters all over my body."

"You just make the floor wet. You better clean it now!"

"Chill, Kai. I'll clean it. Later. Okay, let's continue the quarter! Come on, Sae! Jun! We must make them running in shirtless at field tommor-" In a blink of eye, Yuu has tripped his foot because of the slippery floor he made by his own.

"I want to laugh, but pity him" Jun was the only one with Sae who took and carried him to- they still don't know yet "Where should we take him? Do you think infirmary still open at this hour?"

"If you tell teacher, we obviously will get caught playing baskeball at this late night. *sighed* I told you, guys."

"Easy, Kai. Leave it to me. Kojima-san!" Mario shouted to a girl that now sitting at the audience seat with her group.

"Huh? What?"

"Could you rent your room for this poor squirrel? Your room is the nearest place from this gymnasium."

"No."

"Jun will coming as well as the pay."

"What the-" Jun surprised with this sudden plan of Mario's "Deal. Girls, sorry but I have to go back to my room. See you tommorow~"

"Damn, Mario. Why don't you discuss it with me first"

"Ssh. We have no time or this squirrel will gonna die" Who want to believe that..

"That worse?? Let's go, then! We already losing so much time!" Jun believe it anyway

- Kojima's room -

"Sorry, but I have to go. I still need to finish my assignment."

"Me too. I don't need to finish any task. But I need to sleep. Also, my dorm building is the furthest from here"

"Sure Kai, Sae. See you"

"See you."

"Haruna! You need to get out from this room right before that squirrel wake up. Keep it on your mind if you still want to see me the day after tommorow."

"You crept me out, Sae."

"Someone who got nothin' in her brain can get scared as well? Don't know about that."

"Get out of my room!" Sae chuckled in satisfy because he could pissed her off. This Sae kind of has a same habbit with Jun. Love to make people angry. "Okay. I'll take my leave now. See you." He closed the door after left the room.

"He's always like that! Make my brain as his laughing stock. Doesn't he ever think about my feelings?"

"You sure a sentimental person, right Kojima-san?"

"No, Jun. This is just too much for her." Mario said after he's done putting a warm towel on Yuu's forehead that now was sleeping(?) on bed.

"WOW. Mature Mario! Haven't see that side of yours.."

"JUST KIDDING! This airheaded girl don't mind at all~~ She'll forget about everything in a minutes."

"Mario!! You let my pride off in front of Jun!"

"Is that disturbing you, Jun?"

"No. I'm totally okay with it." Jun's replied.

"You heard it, right?"

"By the way, where's your room mate?"

"I have no room mate."

"Really? How-"

"Her father have an access for it."

"Yeah, I ask my father to place me alone in my room. My father is an owner of some famous agency, so it's easy for him to take care of this. I'm a well-known super model as well. I'm rich, Jun."

"Isn't all of students here is from a rich family?" Jun asked Mario, ignoring Haruna words.

"This Haruna is known as a third queen from the three students that has a highest wealthy in this school. One room means nothing, Jun." Mario whispered it.

"Oh. What about the other two?"

"The other two is a member of student council."

"Well that's fair"

"The second queen, I don't know if she exist or no, but, people said that this girl is so mysterious and rarely get exposed."

"Then from where you know that this girl is the second richest girl in the school if you ain't sure about her existence."

"We have data, Jun. Data."

"You have data with no name on it? Okay, keep going. This Haruna even already fell asleep because of your amazing story-telling talent. " He pointed at the sleeping girl.

"Funny, Jun. Alright, the richest girl in the school simply and solely is.. wait a minute. I'm thirsty." He cut his own senctence to drink some water.

"Come on"

"Ah feels better. Okay, are you ready?"

"Aye, captain."

"I can't hear you~"

"AYE, CAPTAIN!!"

"UUUUUUU~ Who lives in a pinnaple under the sea?"

"Just continue the story."

"The richest girl in this school is our president council. You maybe already know it." Mario soon got confused when he heard a quite loud laughter came from Jun's lips.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. I just felt the sudden urge to laugh."

"Weird. By the way, it's late already. Let's go back to our room. I hope this squirrel won't do anything bad to Haruna."

"Should we tie him up?"

"I can't see any rope inside this room."

"That can't be help then. Let's just pray for her. Ah crap!"

"What, Jun?"

"I forget about something! I gotta go now. See ya!"

Jun rushed out the door leaving Mario that was waved his hand to the running Jun eventhough he knew that Jun couldn't see it. After some minutes ran along the hallway, Jun finally reached his room and entered it just to see a strangers messing up his room. Without hesitation, he jumped out to launched his punch and kick and else to knock them down. "Shit what a mess. There's no Yuu here, so it's just me now that can only be commanded by those bossy girls to clean up this mess. Ah hate this."

"What's that?" Jun saw a strange shadow under his bed and try to take a look on it. For his surprised, he found Yuki hiding there holding something "What are you doing with my winter is coming sword miniature?"

"Oh, my goodness, you finally came!" She crawled out of her hiding spot. "It's just a toy, Yuki. If you want, you can use the replica one that actually is still inside my luggage. It could defense yourself better than this toy."

"Too late."

"Yuki. I need you to do me a favour."

"What?"

"Please don't tell Annin I mean Iriyama-san that I stay outside till this late night." There, finally he said the real reason why he dashed out with a rush before.

"Why should I do that? What your relation with her anyway?"

"Just please don't say anything about tonight."

"I can't. I just can say nothing about you. I need to report this robbery incident to her."

"Oh that's ok. Mmh where's Mayu? I didn't see her."

"She's inside bathroom."

"Lemme check her. Hope she still breathing fine." He made his way toward the bathroom door and tried to open it. But seems like it got locked because Jun can't push it open. Then a sudden worried comes over him with the thought of something bad might happen to his friend in there. He was banged the door with his body force it to open. In the other hand, Yuki doing nothing but just watched Jun because she was also worried like Jun. She just can pray in silent so that Jun could open the door to save Mayu as soon as possible.

Once he heard a loud crack sound, without hesitation he pushed the door open just for being stabbed by a tooth brush on his stomach.

- Flashback end -

"Mayu-senpai kinda scary" Kai said it between his munch.

"It's okay she still has a cute face though." Mario commented.

"And nice butt." Added Yuu.

"Oh yeah. I wonder if it could cups perfectly in my hand. Have you ever taste it, Jun?"

"No. But I'll tell it honestly to you guys, I sometimes stole a glance at her butt countless of times and imagined my hand touch it. It might be so soft, doesn't it?" The pervert Jun rubbed his cheeks on his joggled pudding.

"Ohoho Yuu successed on affecting you"

"Naaah, this is just my nature. Omnomnom" He took a full bite on his pudding.

"Boy's nature~" Yuu, Mario, Sae, and Kai followed Jun action by rubbed their cheeks on their pudding before eat up whole of it in one bite.

"Let's buy one more pudding. My treat!"

"We love you, Jun!" Yelled the boys. While the girls around watched them with disgusted look.

Tbc.

Reply:
nineechan: Sorry to confuse you. For me myself, I also can't choose whom Jun will end up with
RenshuChan: Right away, sir! Just go take a sit and please wait patiently for the next update
purnamazaki: You'll see moarrr of it! Later. Don't worry, I promise you. You have my word
kuro_black29: Whose property? *smirk

Sorry, this is too short. Please forgive me :shakeit:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 05:54:56 PM by Weird Panda »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2015, 01:43:41 AM »
It's funny Author-san  :lol:,and more JurinAnnin plz,There's not many JuriAnnin these days  XD XD :grin: :rofl:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2015, 02:57:09 AM »
That bit of JuriMayu scene made my day. :cathappy:
Mayu tsun tsun.. :wub:
And the boys' talk was just... :panic: >///<
I'll slap their heads HARD if I was there. :angry:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2015, 03:21:51 AM »
finally update .. I am waiting for you're fanfic .. please quickly update because I like this pair
Ganbate author-san
I'm waiting for next chapter
 :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
Is It Bad Enough? (JurixAnninxMayu) - Chapter 9 [23/07/2015]
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2015, 08:51:02 AM »
A/N. "We're on chapter 9 already. But we still can't see any conflict other than that Jurio problem. Why?"
Oh you're right. Here then, ladies and gentleman, I brought you the beginning of the real conflict...

Is it bad enough
Chapter 9

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."

A boy popped out his head from the door when he heard a command-like sound that gave him a permission to come in. There, the boy saw a beautiful long haired girl sat on her desk working on her lappie. She has a black frame glasses sat elegantly at her pointed nose that the boy assumed it just make her look so mature. Her uniform blouse is hanged over on the back seat where she sat. The girl turned her head when she doesn't hear anything from the newcomer

"Oh Jun. What's up?"

"Annin."

"Hm?"

"I'll make the dreams come true. This time I'm sure that short-tempered teacher will not showing up!" The boy's thought. "Nothing. I just want to say that lately we don't have time for us to spend together."

"Yes. I sometimes wish I could spend a lot of time with you as you followed me study at this school."

"As expected! This is going to be easy." Jun's thought. "But now, there's just the two of us here.." Jun closed the door behind him.

"Yes?"

"Y-you know.."

"What? You want me to help you with your math like you used to do before?" There there, she practically know what he means but pretend to be innocent, try to tease him. And it actually works because she could see clearly that Jun was making a pout face because of that. "I forgot to bring ma book with me." He cutely puffed his cheeks.

"You can go get your book, I'll wait you here. But you should hurry up because I still need to attend a meeting with our media partner for school fest."

Jun frowned in dissapoint to hear Annin still have something to do with her tittle as a president council. "Oh. It's okay. Me can wait. Meetings no." The girl recognized a hint of sadness in her boyfriend's voice. "Jun.. I'm sorry." Annin swinged her chair so she could fully facing Jun.

"It's okay, I'm fine.." Jun walked to where Annin sat and hugged her like a puppy who terribly missed his owner so much. "I'm fine." He burried his face deeply on Annin's neck. She was really sure that Jun is going to cry anytime soon as she noticed his shaky voice and that it just makes guilt came over her. "Jun.." She gently carressed Jun's back to reassure him. "I miss you, Annin." Oh how Annin really loved this childish side of Jun.

"I miss you too." Annin smiled warmly before move her head forward to give a loving kiss on the top of Jun's head and inhaled the smell of shampoo on his hair.

Jun glanced up to reach Annin's frame glasses with both of his hands and took it off slowly. Annin doing nothing but just watched at Jun's shining black orbs that now was staring deeply at her eyes too as if he want to dive into it. "You're so beautiful as always." Jun touched one of Annin's eyelid with his finger, makes the other girl closing her eyes. Not like she doesn't like it, but more like she want to enjoy every touch from her boyfriend that could sends her to the cloud nine. "You love my eyes that much?"

"Yes. I love you so much."

"Stop it or I can't focus at the meeting later."

Those words just can't make Jun hold his desire to taste that tempting lips of Annin anymore. While Annin just served him the game. When they're kissing with so much passion on it, somehow their position already changed. Jun was the one who sat on the chair with his hands has found their own way to Annin's waist as Annin now comfortable sitting on Jun's laps with her long tapering fingers tracing every shape of Jun's jaw. Thinking beyond the kiss, Jun sometimes wondered whether Annin already have such an experience since her kisses is so intoxicated him like a pro. They don't even need time to part their kiss for oxygen. Breathe and kissing, they do it at the same time.

The temperature inside this room is not really hot. But for the both of them, it's so damn hot like sun is just an inch away from their heads. Neither Jun nor Annin are sweating, though. They just feel the hot sensation burning inside their body. The room is getting hot and hot as now it filled with a loud sounds of sucking and smooching caused by their wild kisses.

"..mh- Ouch"

"Ah! Sorry did I hurt you?" Annin panicked and carressed Jun's cheek when she saw a little blood came from his lips. The flesh were torn because Annin has bit it a 'little' too hard. "No, you didn't. I'm okay." Jun took Annin's hand down from his cheek to his lips and kissed it gently.

"Wait here. I'll go get some cotton to clean your wound." Jun pouted because he felt the warm on his lap has gone. He just watched his lover stepped outside the door, left him there alone. "What a responsible girlfriend I got" He murmured it.

=========================================

*knock* *knock*

Jun knocked at the door that actually has been opened and showed some activity inside the class. It's breaktime, so still there's no teacher in it. "Excuse me.." Every pairs of eyes inside that class now threw a curious glance to the person that now was standing in front of the door.

"Ano.. I'm sear-"

"Are you the person that now being a trending topic in this school?" Said a curious girl.

"Huh? Dunno."

"You're that Matsui Jun, right? The one that just make two of our school's security being fired. Even with your sadistic personality, every girl in this world won't mind if your face is handsome like this, right?"

"What? Sadistic? The hell r u talking-"

"You're right. What are you doing here, handsome?" Said another girl.

"I wanted to see Mayu." I just go straight gave them my actual purpose coming here.

"What's your business with that weird otaku?" Their expression turned opposite became not that cheerful again after hearing Mayu's name.

"None of your business. And watch your mouth. If you badmouthing her again, I can't guarantee you still can be able to see sunrise tomorrow."

"So-sorry, you can meet Mayu over there. On her desk."

"Thank you, Senpai." Jun unwillilngly put the honorific eventhough he was still angry because those girls had said something bad about Mayu.

He walked closer to the sitting girl that seems a little busy reading her manga. Jun was surprised seeing one of scene from that comic in her hand. It's BL. He shook his head in disbelief by the reason of the fact that this cute girl shockingly has a pervert wild mind.

He took a seat next to her and coughed once to attract her attention.

"..."

But it failed as the girl keep focused her mind at that BL comic. "This girl is really serious when it come to that kind of thing!" He felt so blue because unable to compite that powerful BL comic.

"Mayuyu." finally he decided to just called out her name. The girl that felt her name being called by someone panickly closed her comic and glanced to the boy beside her.

"Jun? What are you doing here!"

"Pay a visit for my friend."

"You have a friend here?" Mayu looked around her class searching for someone crazy enough to be Jun's friend.

"It's you."

"Oh so I'm crazy. What?! M-me?"

"Yes. Let's go to rooftop. Here is not a good place for us to have a chit chat." Jun stared at the girls group he talked with before when he pulled Mayu out of her class and brought her to rooftop.

"So what are you wanna talking about?"

"Nah. I just want to meet you."

Mayu rolled her eyes. "We meet everyday. We are a roommate, remember?"

"What. I missed you already~" Jun elbowed her arms and gave her a teasing wink with alpaca-smile since he just found Mayu loves that animal.

"Stop it! You are so weird with that smile." Actually she just got a weird doki doki feeling inside her chest when Jun smiled at her like that. And also she could felt her blood rushed up to her face, she knew exactly what's the meaning of that.

"R-really? Fine then." Jun maybe doesn't notice his lips now was making a pout when he faced away, but the senpai noticed it anyway.

"Jun."

"Hm?" The young boy put his attention back to the older girl by turned around and looked into her eyes just to surprised by the greet from her finger on his lips, right at the band-aid lays. "What happened?"

"I-I was fell. Yes that's it! I was fell from stairs! I got slipped, and at that momment I felt like everything happened very fast. When I opened my eyes, I was already landed on floor with my face first." Well, that was just a lie.

"You have to be more careful next time." She frowned hearing Jun got such a terrible accident like that. She couldn't imagine if Jun got another injury on his head after what happened past week ago because of her fault. She was extremely worried that she doesn't even notice her fingers moved softly carressing Jun's lips.

Jun somewhat admit that he liked a little movement she make on his lips. As minutes passes, Mayu wasn't the only one who make a move. Without noticing, Jun already moved his lips to gave a kiss on Mayu's finger. At first he was surprised to found that his body could move by it's own and afraid it might makes the girl angry. But that fear were all vanished when he doesn't heard any complaint from the older girl. Mayu closed her eyes and enjoyed the feels of soft muscle that started sucking around the tip of her fore finger.

"It's time to begin the sixth lesson." The school bell interrupted them, unfortunately. (Don't blame school bell. He know nothing.)

They finally regain their conciousness and pulled away from each other. Mayu tried to hide her blushing face behind her bangs. Same goes with Jun as he averting his gaze away from Mayu. For Mayu, she couldn't stand the awkwardness between them anymore so she hurriedly gathered her thoughts that most all of them was now out of her mind before left the rooftop.

Jun instead of going back to his class, he choose to stay at that place a little longer. He banged up his head to the nearest wall.

"It was Jurio.

Wasn't it?"

Tbc.

Oh I'm crazy to make JuriAnnin and JuriMayu scene in this one chapter. Oh no

Reply:
@CrunchyCream: Thank you. More Juriannin? Okay~ I make this fanfic because I love NobuAnnin (Well, duh) it's not like I don't like jurimayu or wmatsui or anything. As long as there's Jurina in it, I don't mind *Jurina oshi detected
@nineechan: Your comment and the other comment on my thread made my day. Really? Well if I was there, I'm gonna join their talk
@purnamazaki: Speed! Speed! Speed! Speed! Here I've updated it! Thanks for your support!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:43:32 AM by Weird Panda »

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
Re: Is It Bad Enough? (JurixAnninxMayu) - Chapter 9 [23/07/2015]
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2015, 08:56:36 AM »
YEAYYYY AN UPDATEEEEE !!!!!,GOOD JOB AUTHOR-SAN  :otomerika:  :cow:
GANBATEEE  XD XD XD XD

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »
Doh! :doh:
I smell trouble.

Good job, Panda-san.
:twothumbs
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2015, 11:33:08 AM »
thanks author-san has been granted me. many times I read this fic always make me doki-doki .
How if their vacation to the beach for mayu and annin drool with jun abs hehe ..
thanks author-san,
I'll wait for the sequel soon
 :bow: :bow: :twothumbs

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »
Jun and Jurio (what should I call him?-,- let's call him Jurina)
Well. Jurina just so lucky><
He can take Annin's and Mayu's hearts, make them fell for him, and he can kiss both of them>w<
Thanks for both of JuriAnnin and JuriMayu moments, they are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>0<
But can you gimme more JuriAnnin moments?
I like JuriMayu too, but I just can't resist JuriAnnin cuteness>///<

Thanks for the update, author-san^0^/
Gonna wait for the next one!
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2015, 07:20:41 PM »
This is so wonderful!! :banghead: I feel that my heart is doki doki every time Jurio appears  :inlove: :inlove:
Ah, does that make me a masochistic :O !?

Anyway, I started to read your fic this morning and I'm already in love with the way you write, can make Jurina as cool than it already is ~~
I am a JuriMayu fan, so please make my favorite couple appear more  :bow:  :nervous

Keep doing your best in this fic  :panic: :panic: !!
the cause of my death...

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2015, 04:52:14 PM »
Really like this story but I prefer JurixAnnin then JurixMayu  :yuki:
So I hope that there will be more JurixAninin   :-\ XD :nervous

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jessica - Wonderland