JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Sorashido -Nee Nee-

Author Topic: TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10  (Read 34973 times)

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
TakaminaBG's One Shots UPDATED!! 13/02/10
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:40 PM »
                                                       Your present is….ME
Atsuko’s POV
It’s been 3 months since we started dating, but we haven’t really gotten the chance to be alone. We’ve been out on a several dates. We’ve hold hands, kissed, but that’s all. I want more. But I don’t want to scare her out. I won’t know until I’ve tried. Tonight she is going to stay over and tonight I want to take our relationship to the second level. And it’s her birthday so….
Minami do you want me like I want you. Would you push me away if I did something more than kissing? I can’t wait any more. It’s been 3 months of waiting. I’m tired. Be mine, Minami.
“Ne, Minami”
“Hm, what is it Atsuko?”
“It’s your birthday today. What do you want for a present?”
“I don’t know. I would be happy with whatever you give me.” She said as she stroked my hair.
“Okay, I’ll pick the perfect present for you.” I said seductively.
“Okay”. She said laughing.
“Well, I’ll see you tonight.” I said as I kissed her on the cheek.
“Un..”. she said blushing.
I don’t think she really understands what I mean. She is just so dense when it comes to love. That’s why I’m so scared that she is going to push me away.
It’s 5:30. She said she will come at 6:00 o’clock. 30 minutes left and I’m getting so nervous, excited and… scared. I hope tonight will be great.
I got caught up in my thoughts and suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door. It’s 5:50. She is early.
“H - Hey, Minami.”
“Hi, Atsuko.”
I grabbed her hand. “Let’s go up to my room”. Thank God I’m living alone. No one will interrupt us. “Oh, okay, but aren’t we going to eat?” she asked me curiously. “First, I want to give you your present.” “Okay”.
We are climbing the stairs and I’m right behind her. She looks so sexy. She opens the door and gets into the room. I grabbed her and pushed her against the door.
“Atsuko, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing, Minami. I just want to kiss you. Dame?”
“Hm, okay..”
I wrapped my hands around her waist and leaned down to kiss her. I pressed my lips against her lips. She responds the kiss and I’m getting caught up in the moment. I tilt my head and lick her upper lip and sucked her lower lip. I open my mouth and my tongues is asking for access. She gives me access and our tongues met and start to battle for domination. I slowly pushed her on the bed with me on top of her as we are still kissing. I slowly leaned down to kiss her chin then moved down to the neck, kissing it, biting it, licking it. “Oi, Atsuko…” she said between moans. I didn’t listen. I unzipped her leather jacket.” Atsuko..”. I stopped and looked her in the eyes and I was ready.. Ready to be pushed away. “Minami..”. “I’m still waiting for my present..” . “Your present is…..ME.” I said as I looked at her seriously.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear. “Well… I love my present.” Then I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. She wiped the tears away with her warm hand. “Why are you crying?”
“I was so scared…”
“Scared, scared of what?”
“I was scared that you would push me away..” I said between sobs.
“Are you crazy?”
“You want this, Minami?”
“Yes, of course I want this. I’ve wanted this for a long time..”
She hugged me tightly. That hug made my tears stop and my worries go away.
“Minami..”
“Hm, what is it, Atsuko?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” She said as she gave her purest smile.
I leaned down and kissed passionately with all the love I had. Our tongues met again, not to battle for domination, but just to feel each other. To show how much we love each other. Tonight will be the best night in my life, because I’m with the person  I love and I won’t let her go.
“Minami.” I said as I grabbed her hand.
“What is it, Atsuko?”
“Don’t let me go..”
“Even if my body turns to ash I won’t ever let that hand go!” she said as she squeezed my hand tightly.
“I love you. Don’t ever forget that.”
“I love you to, Minami. I’ll love you, until my heart stops beating.”
END 

I just couldn't help but write. How can I stop writing AtsuMina fics when they called themselves AtsuMina. It's unfair. :D Well here you go another crappy fic from me. Hope you like it and sorry for my bad english.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:29:19 PM »
Nice try. Love it very much. Please continue writing more about Atsumina. ^^

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:08:57 PM »

ooooooh so cute!!

:wub:

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
yay~ more atsumina xD

thx for update :twothumbs

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 05:54:15 AM »
of course.. your fics are so awesomeIm like it..

but i think that minami gonna be more.. minamia like when atsuko says "Im your present", maybe takamina gonna answer sometime diferent like "Your always are my present acchan".. some clueless answer.. and then atsuko have to make her move...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »
This the first fic I read this morning and it mares me smile thx ^^

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2012, 10:15:10 AM »
I am drooling here  :on GJ:
Please write more AtsuMina and make me bleeding  :mon inluv: Thank you for your update.

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 01:15:30 PM »
I know I'm a bit late to Comment. But, Since I still able to catch up, I decide to comment. :P2 LOL. This is really Sweet and Cute. And, I like the Plot.
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »
atsumina moment  :inlove: kyaaaa
thank you for this fic!

Offline Keisthename

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keep Calm! Don't Sleep! I love- I ship! AtsuMina!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2012, 06:31:39 AM »
HNNNGG Short yet full of loooovee  :heart:

Heee... great work on this!  :thumbsup

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 09:59:59 PM »
                                                               Why are you avoiding me?
It’s been 7 years since we both joined AKB48. We became friends and trough out the years we became even closer. And 3 years ago, I started feeling strange every time I was around you. I started to see you not as a friend but as a woman. A beautiful and mature woman. Every time I am with you I feel like I am in heaven and the time has stopped. You listen to what I have to say carefully. When I feel bad you are always there for me. Everybody tells you how beautiful you are, but you don’t trust them. You don’t have self-confidence. For me you are the most beautiful person in the world. And I want to tell you that you are, but I don’t want to ruin our relationship, so I’m going to keep this feeling for myself. And because I don’t you to know about the feelings I have for you I have to avoid you. There is no other way. I don’t want to lose you. I want to keep you safe from….. me. No. That’s not it. I’m just a coward, a hypocrite. But I’m sure of one thing I have to keep this feeling a secret from you even if that means losing you as forever.
 I went to rehearsal and I see you there talking with other members. I see how happy you are. I look at that smile and blush. You looked at me and you smiled with your brightest smile. You look like an angel that came from heaven. You are so beautiful with that short black hair. And that sexy, thin body. Then you started walking to me and I quickly remembered that you must not know the feelings I keep buried inside my heart. I have to be bad to you. I have to avoid you, because I don’t know what else to do.
“Minami, hi.”
“Hi, Atsuko.” I said with cold voice, looking away from you.
“Eh? What’s wrong, Minami?” you said as you grabbed my hand.
“Nothing, I have to get changed.”
“I know something is wrong. I know you, Minami.” Said Atsuko as she tightened her grip.
“I said nothing is wrong! And you don’t know the first thing about me. Who do you think you are?” I said shouting at her.
“Minami?” I saw her eyes filling with tears as one of them rolled down her cheek. And her voice saying my name was trembling.
“Let me go!” I continue shouting at her. I felt I was about to cry and I had to get out of there. I felt her loosen up her grip and I immediately ran out of the room.
“Acchan, what happened to Takamina. Why was she shouting at you?”
“I don’t know,Miichan….”
I could clearly hear her crying. My heart hurts so much. I hate myself for doing this to her. But I have to keep my distance from her. A least until I stop loving her..
Until the end of the day I kept avoiding her. She wanted to talk to me and I told her that there was nothing to talk about and I told her to stop being friendly to me. She was shocked but didn’t had the chance to protest because I ran away… again. But even from the distance I could hear her saying my name.
I quickly got home and threw myself on the bed and cried while hugging my pillow. How can I stop this feeling? Can please, someone tell me? Please… I felt my tears stop as my hands loosen up the grip on the pillow. My eyes were slowly shutting themselves. My body and mind feel asleep. I started dreaming or so I thought. I was with, Atsuko. We were at the forest, holding hands, smiling happily. Just like a couple.  Then we stopped and stared into each others eyes. I could hear her saying “I love you.” Then she kissed me. It felt so…….. real. I could hear someone whispering my name. “Minami?”.
I woke up as if lightning has struck me. I turned around and saw a person stunned and calling my name.
“Minami? Was it a nightmare?” she said holding my hands and sounding worriedly.
“Atsuko…. What are you doing here?” I sad as I pulled my hands away from hers.
“Minami, tell  me what did I do? Did I do something bad to you?” she sounded so lonely. I felt pain in my heart.
“No, so please just go.”
“No, I won’t go until you tell me” she said as she grabbed my hands again. I tried to pull my hands, but this time the grip was too strong.
“I told you to go! Don’t you understand, I don’t want you here!” I said shouting at her.
“Even if you don’t want me here, I’m going to stay because I want to be here, by your side!” 
Now both of us are shouting at each other. Her words are filled with so much emotion. We looked each other in the eyes. Both of us started to cry. I couldn’t keep it inside anymore. This feeling. It’s too painful. I can’t bare her hating me, but I can’t bare this feelings. It hurts so much.
“Nee, Minami?”
“What?” I said still sounding cold, but still holding her hands.
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“What?”
“You’ve been avoiding me all day. Why?”
“Because….”
“Because, what, Minami?”
“Because, you are just so damn beautiful and I just can’t resist you.” Finally I’ve said it. Now I’m ready to… lose her.
“Eh?” her eyes widened, her cheeks pink and full with questions.
“What do you mean, Minami?” said with a curious voice yet somehow happy.
“I… Ehm. Like I said I can’t resist you. But just forget it I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”
“Minami, tell me. What do you feel towards me?”
“Like I said just forget it.”
“Minami, please tell me.” It’s like  she is begging me to tell her, but I don’t understand why.
“Please don’t laugh, okay?”
“I won’t.”
“I love you. I love you more than a friend. I want to kiss you every time I see you. My heart beats so fast that I feel it’s going to explode anytime I am around you. I love your smile. And I love how you get wrinkles on your nose every time you smile. You are so beautiful and I can’t resist your touch. I love you, Atsuko. I love everything about you.” I said blushing like crazy. My heart is beating so fast and I’m sure she can hear it beat.
“I’m happy, I’m so happy that I could die this second.”
“Eh?!”
“I’m happy, Takahashi Minami” she said moving closer to me and closing her eyes. I’m surprised by her actions. Our lips touched and the time just stopped. I closed my eyes and replied the kiss that I wanted for so long. Her lips so soft and her lipstick so sweet. I really love this girl.
“At – tsuko. Why did you…..”
“I’m happy that you love me too, Minami”
“Too? Do you mean you…..”
“Yes, Minami. I love you. I can’t live without you. I love your kindness, your boyish and looking like yankee style. I love everything about you.” She said as she leaned for another kiss. I blushed and made it a passionate one. A tear rolled down my cheek.
“Eh, why are you crying?”
“I was so scared, so scared of losing you forever.” I said between sobs.
“You will never lose me, Minami. I love you.”
“I love you, too, Atsuko. I will love you forever.” We kissed again, feeling each others lips, making it hot. I could smell her perfume, so sweet.
“You know just now I had a dream.”
“A nightmare?”
“The most beautiful dream I have ever dreamed. We were in the forest holding hands then we kissed. And I swear the kiss felt so real and you were calling my name. I don’t know. It was so real.”
“Well, it was real. I saw you sleeping and kissed you. I wanted to kiss you for so long that I just…”
“I don’t really remember it, so could you remind me.”
“I don’t mind.” She said leaning to kiss me. Our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer so I could make it more passionate one. I rolled her over and I’m on top of her. I tilt my head. I sucked her upper lips licked her lower lip. She slowly opened her mouth and I took that chance to slip my tongue in. She moaned as our tongues met to battle, to feel each other. I got so caught up in the moment and slowly slipped my hands underneath her shirt. My hands touched her stomach. She moaned in a loud voice as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer and making the kiss even hotter if that was possible. I slowly leaned down to kiss her neck. Biting it licking it then kissing it again. My hands start to go up as I start to unbutton her shirt. It’s time for us to break the kiss to catch some air. As we broke the kiss I looked at her and realized that I had unbuttoned her shirt and I saw her bra. It was pink. My favorite color. I smirked as she blushed.
I leaned down to kiss her collarbone and my hand went up and touched her breast slowly squeezing it. Then she suddenly stopped me.
“Minami, wait. I’m not ready..” she said blushing like there is no tomorrow.
“You are right. I want to wait. Let’s not rush things.” I said as I smiled and leaned down for a short sweet kiss.
 “I love you, so I’m going to wait, Atsuko.”
“I love you too, Minami.”
END

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/06/22
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 01:49:37 AM »
Great!!!!! Hehe ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 06:29:01 AM »
Oh minami on top that`s new :D

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 07:25:55 AM »
owww, it's so sweet <3
nice fic d^^b

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline SakuraKyoto

• Yokoyama Yui's Fans Girl
  • ecchi
  • Always support her, wherever she does‎ ٩(≧◡≦)۶
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 09:16:38 AM »
AtsuMina always be sweet pair..   :cathappy:

Thanks for your update..   :thumbsup

Waiting for another fic..   :cow:

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 02:46:30 AM »
You Update! LOL. Takamina really did it this time. She's just always Clueless. That's really a Lame Excuse, Takaboy. :smhid
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline Kiiz

• Oshi:Atsuko Ship:Atsumina!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 11:42:32 AM »
 :luvluv2:

thx for update :lol:

Kizame@Tumblr
**Postpone:: Atsumina Birthday fic,, I'm really busy.. gomen ne..

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 02:03:14 PM »
Here is a prologue to my new fic. Hope you like it. And sorry for my awful english. :D

Love From First Sight
                                                              Prologue
The day is here. It’s finally here. I’m starting to live alone. Just me. No one to disturb me. I’m going to love this live. From now on my parents won’t be here to tell me to come home before 10 of to yell at me when I didn’t cleaned out the house. Alone. And I’m going to like it.

I open the door to my new apartment and my eyes went wide.

“What’s going on?”  I asked

“I’m sorry. There was a problem and we had to paint the apartment again.”

“Where am I going to live now. My luggage is here.”

“We talked with your neighbor and she said that you can live with her until we are finished here.”

I slowly rang the doorbell as I watched her open the door and say “Coming” with her angelic voice. The moment she opened the door my eyes went wide. She was so beautiful and even the sun couldn’t compare with her beauty. That was the moment I fell in love with her.

My first love……

From first sight…….

TBC

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: TakaminaBG's AtsuMina One Shots UPDATE! 12/07/01
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 06:06:16 PM »
You are right. I want to wait. Let’s not rush things

i want them to rush hahaha  :twisted: im so evil
@TakaminaBG bump bump bump  :twothumbs can't wait for the next chap! :*