JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing

Author Topic: Fatal Attraction - chap4 (SayaMilky, WMatsui, Mayuki, AtsuMina etc) 08/08/2015  (Read 16486 times)

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
I love this fic  :luvluv1:
so awsome  :on GJ: :on asmo:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah... they know Miyuki identity???? Do they?

What will they do...?

Questioning Miyuki? or what?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to see how the assassins release themselves from being suspicious by the CEOs

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline akbfangirl24

• Hello! just another fellow writer that love AKB!~
OMG IM BACK LOL AFTER SOOOOO LONG!  :bow: :bow:
Sorry I've been really busy with things hahah, and also preparing for Rena Graduation this upcoming month so yah!
But I will slowly start wiring again! :cow:
Hope you like this chapter!!!!

Chapter 4

"Watanabe Miyuki.."

All the other members eyes were widen meeting the familiar faces of the girls they meet a while ago.

They were always told money was the way to live... but they all seemed to have a bitter taste in their mouth when they found out the people they were interested in were the people thats they had to kill.

Mariko looked at all of them with shocked eyes, she hadn't even mentioned the names of these girl and yet their already familiar with them.

"I see you meet them already" Mariko said as they all nodded their heads.

Rena noticed Sayaka hesitation, she remember that the two had some type of connection and may possible be a couple of they meet in different circumstances, but at this rate is would be impossible. Then something came into mind.

"Since we know all of them why don't we... become closer to them...maybe even romantically?"

Mariko nodded her head a little "That could possibly work.. the information we did say they love Brave Hearts..."

"Just as thought l" Rena said as she shrugged her shoulder "After all they're just merless toys we can play until it's time to kill them"

"Rena.." Sayaka whispered under her breath as she tightened her fist.

She knew her job came first, but something inside her angered her when Rena mentioned them as toys.. she didn't know why but it made her blood boil.

"Well alright, it would be easier to do that"

Soon the screen flipped to each girl private information to where they were born, their first school, age and where they worked and lived.

"You will each be assigned to a girl of your choosing, you will grow closer to them, watch and learn from them, they are our enemies we planned to take down since forever and once you find a spot kill them understood! "

"Yes!"

"..."

Sayaka didn't say a word after Mariko speech, Minmai noticed it she knew the girl liked her and this always happened to Sayaka in the past, but something seemed off by her when it mentioned Miyuki name.

At home

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!" Sayaka yelled towards Rena pinning her to the wall

"What it true isn't it!" Rena replied "They're nothing more than to-"

Sayka soon slapped Rena hard on the face before pulling her shirt so they were almost touching noses

"DONT DARE YOU SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SAYAKA YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW THEM AND HERE YOU ARE BEING ALL DEFENSIVE, DON'T YOU KNOW WERE MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT THEM! HECK LISTEN TO YOURSELF!"

Sayaka soon gently let go of Rena before anyone else could do anything to stop it.

"Shit.."

Sayaka quickly ran to the baloney as Rena tried to stand up with the help of Yui.

"What the fuck is her problem... this always happens to her she falls in love with someone and knows she doesn't have a chance with her and here she is all emotion!" Rena replied “DAMN IT, SAYAKA…”

"Its different.." Minami replied with a concerned look in her face "This is different from all the other she fallen for.."

“But still Minami!” Rena replied “Damn it it hurts!”

On the other hand

"Damn it!" Sayaka hissed as she slammed her fist against the bathroom wall "Damn it!"

A week later

"Tsk still crying in her room after what a week!"

"Rena just leave her alone she need time to herself" Yui replied as they were playing smash brothers

"Damn it, why is Sayaka always like this" Rena said back "Doesn't she know I'm worried about her, this Miyuki or whatever can't interfere with our job and we won't be able to live they way we want to..."

"Rena.."

Sayaka hear everything the two were saying then suddenly saw  came into the the room, the two looked at Sayaka waiting for a response, but instead she sat down on the couch behind them.

"Sayaka you ok?" Yui replied worriedly

"Tsk, leave her alone she's still worried about her lover" Rena replied "Come one let me smash your Roy will be in bits with my Marth crushing you!"

“Really lets see then” Yui said as the started their match.

"Rena" Sayaka said

"What is it, can't you see i'm playing "

Rena turned around as she paused her and Yui game.

Then Sayaka said in a serious voice "I'm soory for being a butt head Rena, I've thought about it and you're right family comes first my own emotions just got ahead of me... its just that she's different from the others i've fallen for.."

"Look so suddenly finally realize who was right" Rena said with a smirk before launching herself to Sayka rubbing her first into Syaka head "Damn it you little shit head"

The two started laughing again before Yui smile and joined along. Suddenly a loud bang sound came from the other room. The three quickly ran to the sudden sound and saw. Minami and Mayu on the floor ontop of eachother.

"Damn it Minami look what you did you blew our cover you minanit!" Mauy said as she pushed Minami off her.

"I'm sorry ok gezz it it wasn't for your clumsy hands!" Minami replied dusting herself

"Are you guys spying on us.." Yui replied crossing her arms.

"Umm no" they said in unity

Soon Nana came into the room interrupting the band.

"YO time for the concert ladies!" Nana said happily

"Why are u so happy?" Mayu asked wrapping her arm around Nana "Did u meet that guy? "

Nana flushed red before pushing Mayu arms away shuddering

"N-no, anyways the CEO's are coming to the concert i’ve check their schedule and they have a VIP pass"

Sayaka soon faced her band mates again with and Nana.

"Lets get this concert starts!"

"That's the Sayaka I've waited for!" Rena said putting her arms around Sayaka shoulder

"Hey Minami" Mayu replied 

"What is it it?"

"Are you sure Sayaka can kill Miyuki?"

"Maybe.. the 5 CEO seems fond of us we can't get ahead of ourselves and fall for them as they have for us.. we just have to watch Sayaka closely you know how she falls for people easily "

"Right, lets do our best small fries!"

"MAYU!" Minami yelled as she ran after Mayu around the house and everyone started laughing.

At the CEO's house

“God you guy again with the concert!” Yuki replied “What i’m I doing in a house filled with idiots”

“Aww come on Yuki! Milky wants to meet Mr. Dreamy again!” Jurina said as she pointed to a dashed Milky staring at her phone “Shes the one who booked the tickets anyways and were VIP!”

Just than Paru came up dressed in denim shorts and a t-shirt that has Brave hearts on it. She held two glow and the dark sticks.

“See even Paru ready!” Jurina said as she put her shoulders on Paru “Right Paru?”
Paru just nodded as Yuki growled before going to the cooler to get herself a glass of beer.

“Fine ughhh, why i’m I always dragged into this when it comes to brave hearts..”

Just as Yuki said that she didn’t notice Meada right behind her, Meada suddenly jumped on Yuki as she shrieked in shock. Meada giggled as she wrapped her arms around Yuki slim body.

“Ohhhhh, I hear from a few people at the party yesterday that you had fun with so called Mayu!” She said seductively

Yuki blushed hard as she tried shaking Meada off.

“M-Meada what are you  s-saying!”

“Oh come one you know what I mean?” Meada said smirking behind Yuki as Yuki struggled in Meada arms.

“Ok ok we’ll go!” Yuki said then suddenly whispered to only let Meada hear “You better not tell anyone or else you won’t be able to wake up tomorrow!”

“Hai Hai!” Meada said as she let go of Meada “Well lets go its going to start in a hour!”

Meanwhile backstage

everyone was getting ready for the upcoming concert as Sayaka had a serious face as she tuned her guitar. Rena noticed Sayaka face as she came to her side, leaning her body at the speaker behind Sayaka.

“What wrong?” Rena asked startling Sayaka “You look weird with that ugly face”

“Nothing… just thinking what we should do when we meet them…”

Rena took note of that as she patted Sayaka on the back as she popped a lollipop in her mouth.

“Don’t worry about that I got it” Rena replied with a smirk “Remember be close to your friends but closer to you enemies”

Rena suddenly walked away as she sat in front of her drums, Sayaka was a bit scared about what Rena would do as she the unpredictable one in the group.

“I wonder what's she planning… Rena”

Suddenly Nana pops happily as always before they start their concert.

“Ok the shows going to start in any minute!”

“Alright everyone!” Minami said as the other gathered “Let's make this the best concert ever!”

“Hai!”

“Lets burn the roof if this building down” Rena said with a smirk

Back at the CEO

“Its going to start!” Paru said in excitement

“YASSSSS RENA RENA!” Jurina screamed

As the other CEO’s were yelling Milky just stood there in silence, Yuki took notice if this as she waved a hand at Milky face.

“You ok Milky?” Yuki replied

“O-oh yes..” Milky said blushing “It's just that .. well I’m scared Sayaka won’t remember me.. she does seem like a playboy and all… even if she gave me her number.. she might be scared that i’m...”

Yuki didn’t know Milky felt that way, she thought that she should at least give her courage even if Milky didn’t.

“Come on Sayaka is Sayaka, she’ll totally like a cutie pie like you Milky!”

“Really?”

“Yah, come on cheer up I didn’t say yes to this concert just for the others Milky.. I know you want to Sayaka again”

Milky was amazed at Yuki speech to her. Yuki was like the motherly figure for the 4 of them before the unfortunate accident with their parents. She smiled brightly, nodding her head. Seconds later a voice boomed throught.

“WHOOO'S READY TO HEAR BRAVE HEARTS!!!”

The crowd roared just as the curtain came up revealing the 5 members.

“WHO’S READY FOR SOME ROCK BANGING MUSIC!”

Soon the whole building was filled with rock and roll. The members were sweating from the heat inside and the fans were screaming and singing along. Hours later the concert ended, as the CEO were now waiting in front of the Brave Hearts fitting room.

“Omg I so exiticed my hearts pounding so  loud!” Jurina said

Just as Jurina said that, the door opened revealing a sweaty Rena, her shirt was a sleeveless Brave Heart, she wore denim shorts as she wore a black sport wrist band on her left side of her hand as her arm was against the doorway. Jurina was amazed and she her heart was pounding loudly from her chest, her hair was a mess, strains of loss hair all over the place as Jurina could hear her soft breathing.

“Yoo!” Rena said with a smile “You must be the one’s we saw at the party right umm like a week ago?”

“Hai!” Jurina replied as the other nodded

Rena stared at Jurina for a while before presenting her signature smile.

“Jurina i’m guessing?”

“H-Hai!”

Rena smiled as she opened the doorway like a gentleman letting the others in

“Come in Jurina and company”

The ther entered as the saw the other sweaty members around the small room.

“Yo, Guys we have guess!” Rena said loudly as she stood beside Jurina.

Jurina blushed a dark red as she could almost feel the heat of Rena body against hers. The other Brave Heart members came in as they shock hands with everyone.

“It’s nice to meet you again!” Yuki said “We didn’t have time to say thank you to you guys for umm.. saving Milky”

“Yes thank you!” Paru added

“No problem” Yui said as Paru blushed staring at Yui

“You ok Milky right?” Sayaka said as she approached Milky

Milky quickly shook her head as she looked up at Sayaka

“Yes thank you..”

Rena soon noticed the close tension between Milky and Sayaka as she clapped her hand together.

“Since were all here why don’t you guy introduce yourself Hmm?” Rena said “We don’t know you guys to well and we want to know more about our fans, ummm why don’t you go first?”

Rena pointed at Paru as Paru shyly nodded

“M-My name is Shimazaki Haruka, but p-please call me Paru”

“Cute name Paru” Mayu Replied

“Umm.. thank you”

“I’m Meada Atsuko! please call me Meada” Meada said blushing hard as she noticed Minami staring at her

“I’m Yuki Kashiwagi, please call me Yuki” Yuki said bowing at them

“I’m Matsui Jurina, please call me Jurina” Jurina said

“Oh a Matsui like me cute” Rena said as she wrapped her arms around Jurina

“Yah..” Jurina replied blushing hard at Rena touch

Lastly Milky spoke in a soft tone, staring at the ground “My name is Watanabe Miyuki.. please call me Milky”

“Oh the same last name as me!” Mayu replied patting Milky shoulder “You’re not the only one Matsui!”

“Well at least I have a cute person with the same last name as me, I’m sorry Milky letting you get this awful person with the same last name as you” Rena said sarcastically

“Tsk, you VERY funny Rena” Mayu said sticking a her tongue out.

“Well anyways thank you girls for supporting us” Yui replied “You are our precious fans after all”

“Yes thank you!” Minami added “Without your guys support we wouldn’t be the Brave Hearts we are today!”

“Yah haha” Meada said “We’ve been a fan since your debut last year”

“Yah.” Milky added

Soon the atmosphere was getting silence, Rena suddenly pulled her plan as she shocked everyone.

“Well since Sayaka and Milky have eachother numbers why not have the rest of us do also heck we might be close friends…. or even more than that umm?”

Everyone jaws were open when Rena mentioned even more than. Milky blushed hard as Sayaka was also.

“What?” Rena said “Come on I’m kidding hahaha!”

She wrapped her arm around Jurina pulling her closer to her.

“See were already close!”

“Well it’s fine for me!” Yui said with a smile “I don’t mind being friend with a fellow fan”

“Well I don’t see the harm…” Mayu said “These girls are cute so why not”

“Since Sayaka has Milky number why not” Minami said

Soon the whole 5 minutes the Brave heart members gave their number to one of the CEO’s, as before their VIP meeting was over Rena suddenly pulled Juina aside as Sayaka took Milky to the side as well

“Jurina.. why don’t we hang tomorrow maybe with Milky also and Sayaka since well we both know they like each other, than maybe hang out alone after?” Rena said with a gentle smile “I’ve been kind of rude to you last time and I wanted to make up for it if you don’t mind?”

Jurina shook her head side to side

“S-sure, Rena san I don’t mind a-at all..”

“Call me Rena, Jurina” Rena said putting her finger on Jurina chin so that Jurina was looking at her “Jurina..”

Jurina nodded her head before Rena suddenly gave her a kiss on the forehead

“I like you a lot Jurina” Rena said in a whisper “I hope we become good friends”

“..”

Jurina ran away from Rena as she followed her friends out of Brave Hearts room.

“Jurina you ok you’re so red?” Yuki said

“I-It’s nothing” Jurina said as she ran ahead

After the CEO left Rena suddenly sat down on the Chair

“Damn they're so naive aren’t they..”

“Yes they are these, fans of ours” Yui said

“And stupid” Mayu added “But they are interesting!”

“By the way Rena what did you say to Jurina?” Minami asked “You seem to be seducing her in the corner”

“Oh, haha I asked her out tomorrow” Rena said with a smirk “Sayaka can you ask Milky to come I told Jurina you two are coming as well”

“EEE why?” Sayaka said

“Were going on a date with Milky and Jurina” Rena replied “Remember were trying to get to know them better, It’s a move we have to make Sayaka”

“I know..”

“I know you like her Sayaka, but remember … she’s not the only one that loves you” Rena said in a serious voice to Sayaka “Anyways let go home I’m starving!”

Soon the other followed Rena leaving Sayaka behind

“Rena..”
Series:
Wmatsui fanfic
Fight or Flight?:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37629.0

Fatal Attraction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37974.0

Oneshot here!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37704.0
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
SayaMilky being the first confirmed couple.
Hmmm. A date with WMatsui. That's something.
Gonna wait foe Mayuki, YuiParu and Atsumina's moments!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Finally an update after so looonngg~(σ≧▽≦)σ

For some reason, i think Rena must experience something rather harsh as she's the only one who seem to take their assassin job too seriously and she ridicule those apart of her assassin friends...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh... Rena is so keen on completing her mission...Even by mean necessary

Does playing their love is needed?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
Waiting for an update Author-san  :cry:
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

Offline keijuna

The story is really good even though it's only been 4 chapters :thumbsup
I can't wait until later chapters :D
Will Brave Hearts be able to kill the CEOs in the end or not?? Hmm so interesting!

It's been 2 years since you last updated but... please update! *bows deeply*

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - Good Thing