JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Reconquista

Author Topic: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)  (Read 302269 times)

Offline Sacul097

• Member+
Re: The Morning Musume Thread (モーニング娘。)
« Reply #560 on: December 08, 2014, 12:16:24 AM »
From Up-Front Link's Twitter:
[EN] Morning Musume。'14 new profile picture: http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/profile/
- https://twitter.com/UpFrontLink/status/537787060271071232
- http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/profile/

That picture just depresses me. They all just looks so unhappy, except maybe Riho and Erina.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #563 on: December 13, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »
What I want to see is a show with the OGs actually interacting with the current MM.

It somehow feels to me that the OGs can't be made to care about the current girls unless they were compelled to constantly interact with them.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #564 on: December 18, 2014, 06:09:44 AM »
MM segment from the 141215 episode of "Music-ru".
Morning Musume 14[Musicru]

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2014, 06:51:21 AM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #566 on: December 26, 2014, 07:42:14 AM »
Yasshii, Ayuyu, and Sakura on a recent J-MELO. Also has a clip from Sayu's last concert at the end.

20141220 JMELO モーニング娘

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #567 on: December 29, 2014, 07:57:03 PM »
From H!O's Twitter:
The winner of THE BIG CHANCE MV contest for Morning Musume '14 is Shibue Shuuhei.
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/549591083018387456

Video with the three THE BIG CHANCE finalists. Winner on the bottom. Unofficial upload: watch it while you can.
-
- https://twitter.com/hello_online/status/549605713845448704

Probably just me getting old, but I totally do not remember seeing/hearing anything about this contest.

EDIT: Footage from the actual show (Fukuchan and Harunan make a guest appearance) where they show the announcement of the winner.  :thumbsup

*Don't be surprised if it needs 10-15 seconds to buffer before it starts to play. Be patient.
20141229 「THEビッグチャンス」 譜久村聖 & 飯窪春菜

EDIT 2: Now, after having a chance to watch them individually, some thoughts on each of the entries...

Entry Blue - It was done well, but it was pretty plain in terms of PV fare. Other than the shots where we got the "camera viewer" POV, nothing about it really stood out. Not a lot to write about it, so (if I were one of the judges) there's really not a lot that made me think it deserved to be the winning entry.

Entry Red - A good blend of what we usually look for in a PV and random bits of randomness. :) Personally, I loved the bits with the steak (Duu's cutting it to the beat of the music and then Fukuchan stealing it and the others running after her WITH the table :lol: ).  I also liked that the ending shot (where Fukuchan getting the bug at the end with the newspaper and then showing Yasshii, who gave a "eww" look) wasn't just a plain "ending shot", if that makes sense.

Oh, and who was that during what I'm calling the "giant body shot" right below the "floating steak shot"?  XD  I'm betting it's either Yasshii or Ayuyu.

Entry Green - The most mature, and dare I say, the most "artsy" of the 3 entries. Showing the song's title in English at the beginning was a nice touch, and having the entire thing done in greyscale is definitely different. I didn't understand the use of the rain effect, but it kinda worked (at the very least, I'm not going to complain about it  8) ). If anything, and this may sound odd, but I think this one had too much dance footage.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 09:36:38 PM by JFC »

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #568 on: December 29, 2014, 10:45:25 PM »
Entry Red - A good blend of what we usually look for in a PV and random bits of randomness. :) Personally, I loved the bits with the steak (Duu's cutting it to the beat of the music and then Fukuchan stealing it and the others running after her WITH the table :lol: ).  I also liked that the ending shot (where Fukuchan getting the bug at the end with the newspaper and then showing Yasshii, who gave a "eww" look) wasn't just a plain "ending shot", if that makes sense.

Oh, and who was that during what I'm calling the "giant body shot" right below the "floating steak shot"?  XD  I'm betting it's either Yasshii or Ayuyu.
Little wonder he won the thing, the boring dance-shot-and-some-close-ups formula has been done billions of times & he knows it (while every single human being who worked in Up-front didn't!)

He dared to bring interesting quirkiness because in the end he understands mediocre MVs are detrimental to MoMusu '14/15

Still I wonder what kind of A-game can he do for the next single on Up-front's budget; I've been spoiled by Babymetal's Ijime,Dame,Zettai & want to see if any MV from anywhere in the world can top it
Something that can even make Christopher Nolan sit up & say "Damn that is a good MV" :P
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #569 on: December 29, 2014, 11:07:36 PM »
Probably just me getting old, but I totally do not remember seeing/hearing anything about this contest.
So I just went back to the previous page in this thread, and noticed that I had posted a whole bunch of stuff about this contest. Guess I am getting old.
:nervous

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #570 on: December 30, 2014, 02:41:10 AM »
I've been replaying the RED PV for the last half hour.  limited edition dvd with the next single, please!!!
love the whole bunraku style.  I wonder how much production must have cost him.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #571 on: December 31, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »
New year...new members...new group photo...new suffix to the name.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #572 on: December 31, 2014, 08:31:30 PM »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #573 on: December 31, 2014, 08:36:53 PM »
I wonder if they'll keep doing suffixes for the next few years or change it up again?

Also Maa-chan looks so angry in that group pic.  :lol:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline scorn

• オナニー
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #574 on: December 31, 2014, 09:12:10 PM »
I wonder if they'll keep doing suffixes for the next few years or change it up again?
Oh yes, the old 'what will happen 99 years from today in year 2114? It's like the Y2K all over again!' people have been saying for the past year XD
Beautifulest women of all time 1.)Kim Sohee 2.)Minatozaki Sana 3.)Myoui Mina 4.)Fukumura Mizuki 5.)Uemura Akari 6.)Yabuki Nako 7.)Oguri Yui 8.)Nashiko Momotsuki 9.)Na-yeon 10.)Ikuta Eripon

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2014, 09:25:15 PM »
TIKI BUN w/ 12th gen

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #576 on: January 01, 2015, 07:16:34 AM »
Found a better quality version that also includes the talk segment where they address Zukki's and Maachan's injuries.

Morning Musume 15[CDTV SP]Talk+Live

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #577 on: January 02, 2015, 03:32:25 PM »
Oh yes, the old 'what will happen 99 years from today in year 2114? It's like the Y2K all over again!' people have been saying for the past year XD

Well I genuinely thought the '14 suffix was just a special one time thing and kind of push to get them more and more popular (it seemingly worked), then they'd drop it. I wasn't expecting to continue. It wasn't really a y2k type freak out.  :P

Also, I'm so excited for the 12th gen and the new line-up in general. Some of my fave Momusu moments came when they were a HUGE group (I know it's only three more members than it has been, but still). Also, the 12 gen were so cute in that video, because there were a couple of moments you could tell they are still warming up. I also haven't kept up with Momusu since 8th gen, so this is my first time getting excited about new additions for years.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Reconquista