JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Bing Sam (Ice Heart)

Author Topic: ✰ Don't Know Love ✰ -- Chapter 1 -- New Comer  (Read 5322 times)

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
✰ Don't Know Love ✰ -- Chapter 1 -- New Comer
« on: May 09, 2013, 06:51:51 PM »
Good day, minna!!!!!!!!!!  :D
Anyone interesting with this new story~~  :D :D
I'm also working on my suspended stories... Let's get life busy with many things queuing in line~
The pairing.. hmm... might be surprising  :D :D

DON’T KNOW LOVE

Chapter 1
-- Newcomer --
==============  ==============  ==============

===========

KRIIIIIIINNNGGGGG [alarm clock ringing]

“It’s morning… again…” a short haired boy woke up with his messy hair and rubbing his eyes before he shut up the alarm clock. He let out a heavy sight before opened his eyes to welcome the day. Scratching his hair, and stretching his arms, he grabbed his uniform and went to bathroom.

After 15 minutes, he walked out, dressed nicely. He stood in front of the mirror, looking at his own face. Small face, big eyes, brown orbs, short black hair, short arms, short legs, and a frowned face. He fixed his bang and his tie, and put on a smile on his face.

“Good morning, Kai” he said to the reflection of himself in the mirror.

Takahashi Kai, the son of Takahashi Kei, one of the most successful businessmen in this country. His father often has business trips outside the country and Kai often left alone in this big house. He has no siblings, always being left alone in this cold mansion.

“Morning, Kai” greeted his father who was reading the newspaper.

“Morning, Dad” Kai walked down from the stairs, right hand holding his school bag.

“I made breakfast for you, let’s eat together”

Hearing that, Kai fasten his steps toward the dining table. He grabbed a seat next to his father and put his school bag on the next seat. A bowl of Katsudon offered in front of him. He closed his eyes to enjoy the delicious smell, then a big smile appeared on the boy’s face. He attached his palms on the side of the bowl to pull the bowl closer. The warm spread from his palms through his heart. The warm still exist inside this cold mansion. The only sun that kept him survives until now, his precious father.

“Itadakimasu!!” Kai grabbed the chopsticks and eat hastily.

“Slow down, slow down” his father laugh at his son’s behavior.

“I’m going to be late, Dad. Can’t slow down” Kai said with his full mouth, a few rice stick on his face.

“Look at your face” his father took away those little rice on his son’s handsome face, “Let me drive you to school today. I have no morning meeting today”

“Love you, Dad!!” Kai ran behind his father and gave him a big big hug.

“Kid” his father smiled at his son’s behavior.

=================
Akiba High School

“See you later, work hard on your studies, Son”

“Bye, Dad!” Kai waved his hands.

He stood at the gate until his father’s car out of sight. This is Kai, the neat and discipline boy in front of his father. The smile disappeared as soon as his father left. He loosen his tie and unbutton the top button on his shirt. He walked into the school’s yard with cold face. Which is real, which is fake… He has forgotten his true self. One and another mask he put on his daily life, in front of people at school and at home, even in front of his father.

“Morning!!” another short boy tackled Kai from behind, following by another boy who is taller than those two.

“Morning, Kai! Morning, Yuu!” said the taller boy while hanging his arms on their shoulder.

“Morning, Kuu~” Yuu replied. Kai stayed silent and ignored those two.

Oshima Yuu is Kai’s childhood friend. They have known each other since kindergarten. Although they separated to different primary school, but then they met again in secondary school, until now they attended in the same class. Minegishi Kuu is friend of Oshima Yuu from primary school. Only Yuu and Kuu can get closer to Kai without getting trouble.

------------------
Class of 3A

“How are you, everyone?” greeted the homeroom teacher.

“Genki as always, Haruna-sensei” Yuu stood up and answered so energetically, because Kojima Haruna sensei is his favorite teacher. “And Haruna-sensei so pretty as always~” that sentence of Yuu made the whole class whistle and some mocked at Yuu.

“Wooooooooooooooo”

“Okay, okay. Keep silent, everyone. I have an announcement today” said Haruna-sensei but no one is listening to her, “Class, silent please” she knocked the blackboard repeatedly, but still, no one is listening to her. Yuu who sit on the front seat, stood up and help Haruna-sensei to calm his classmates but no one listened.

“Who’s there?!” Kuu spotted a girl outside the classroom, that girl is standing right in front of the door, “Cute girl!” Another wave of noise formed in the classroom.

“Ehemm..” Haruna-sensei cleared her throat. “SILENT PLEASE!!!” she shouted on top of her lung. That voice that came out from her throat was different with her usual cute voice. It’s a bit scary like a lion growling. That voice made everyone freeze on their spot and back to their seat neatly.

“Ehemm..” Haruna-sensei cleared her throat again, “It would be better if you don’t make me shout at you again, my dear students” she put back her cute voice and innocent face, “Please come in” she motioned the girl outside to come into the class.

A shoulder length haired girl walked into the class with an air of nobility. She fixed her glasses and bent down a bit, eyes locked on the floor she’s staring at, “Maeda Atsuko, desu”

“Woahh, what a cute voice!” Kuu said it out loud. His seat was at the right side of the class, right next to the window. The class started the noise again after Kuu said that.

“Ehemm.. ehemm..” Haruna-sensei cleared her throat again and the class went silent, “Maeda Atsuko-chan is transfer student from Sapporo. Please be nice to her starting today”

“Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” Atsuko bowed.

“Yoroshiku!” the whole male classmates stood up and bowed back to Atsuko. Well, except one person, who is half-asleep at the very corner in the classroom, Takahashi Kai.

“Well, let’s see…” Haruna-sensei was spotting the empty seat for Atsuko, “Ah.. there, you can seat there Atsuko-chan” She pointed at the empty seat right next to Kai.

Kai always separate himself from the others. He didn’t like to socialize with others, always stay behind at the corner. Socializing with people is an annoying and tired thing in his dictionary. Talking with people is tired, be nice to people is tired, everything in this world is tired.

// You must understand, Kai. You are not ordinary person. This is your fate that you should carry on and keep it for a lifetime. Please understand me, please forgive me, Kai //

Kai was looking at the window, replaying the memories of his father talking to him, when he was still a kid. He didn’t understand and no want to understand. This is his fate and a secret he must keep until the time has come.

// Kai… you are my last will… please protect Takahashi’s… //

The flashback of his grandpa holding his hand and looked at him before he let out his last breath, made his heart ached a bit remembering this. Kai’s flashback interrupted by the sound of chair moving beside him.

Atsuko arrived at the place and put her bag on the desk. Before she can sit down on her seat, Kai lifted up his head and glaring at Atsuko.

“Who said you can sit there” he said with harsh tone, “Don’t you see my bag is sitting there?”

“Kai, don’t bully the newcomer” said Haruna-sensei from afar.

“Go somewhere else” Kai kept glaring at Atsuko.

Atsuko didn’t say a thing and moved Kai’s bag away from the chair. She put Kai’s bag on the floor and sit on the chair neatly, head focus on the blackboard in front of the class. The whole class went to unbelievable silent, even Haruna-sensei was afraid to say a word. Everyone was locking their eyes on Kai and Atsuko.

“Hahahahaha” Yuu tried to break the silent. He walked to Atsuko and grabbed her arm to pull her up, but Atsuko didn’t move a bit. Yuu smile awkwardly to Kai, “She is new here, don’t be so harsh to her, she is a girl, you know”

“Must I act nice just because she is a girl?” Kai asked angrily.

“Kai…” Yuu pleaded with his eyes like… please don’t make trouble.

Kai stood up and walked out from the classroom.

“Sorry for being rude, he is just not a socialize person. He is shy actually” Yuu smiled to Atsuko, “Nice to meet you, Oshima Yuu, desu”

“Nice to meet you”

“Wanna take a tour after school? I’ll show you around this school” Yuu offered.

“Sure” Maeda simply nodded.

“Just ask me anything you want to know, I’m the boss of this class” Yuu winked.

TBC?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: ✰ Don't Know Love ✰ -- Chapter 1 -- New Comer
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 08:08:32 PM »
Yuu plays it cool to save Kai's butt :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »
wow yuu save acchan :thumbup
i look farward to see how kai act to acchan
and i want kojiyuu :jerk:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »
Ah... Kai has two faced.... an excellent diligent student in front of his father and a Yankee like in school or outside in society

What is Kai's fate and responsibility...?

What Kai need to keep a secret of...?

Ah... Kai is so rude toward Atsuko

But she was not scared of Kai at all...

What is going to happen between Kai and Atsuko?

Ah.. Yuu here likes Haruna too... but Haruna is a teacher and Yuu is a student

Would there be Yuu and Haruna pairing later? Please yes...

How about Kuu...? Who would be his pairing...?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the new fic...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 03:10:34 PM »
Kai x Acchan fic again. Wohooo !!!!! Awesome !!!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 03:36:42 PM »
Atsuko wearing glasses? I bet she might just take off her glasses and kick Kai's ass if he continue to be so annoying hehe!
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline Hii_chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • love all Takamina's pairing
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 05:27:04 PM »
Ahh.. Kai why are you so rude to Acchan
and Acchan is so kakkoii..i guess she has same character as in MG :roll:
and Yuu so gentlement
\\(''^0^)// Sou-chan  \\(^0^)//

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Denise Ho - Bing Sam (Ice Heart)