JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Shelter

Author Topic: David Letterman extorted over sex with staff  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
David Letterman extorted over sex with staff
« on: October 02, 2009, 11:48:17 AM »
David Letterman, the famous TV Host and Comedian, opened up his secret of having sexual relationship with the women working on his famous show for last many years “The Late Show” on CBS. The fans and the viewers of his show were stunned last night, when he speaks about extortion on him. He told on the show that he was threatened by a unknown person though a letter, that he will be charging $2 million for keeping his sexual relationship secret with his colleagues of the show. He found the parcel in his car three days back.

Letterman said he issued him a bogus check of $2 million and eventually police arrested the man later on. The name of the person is yet to be declared.

Letterman was as normal as he used to be during the show but when he exposed, he used quite emotional words as he said he did what he never did in his entire life. He admitted in front of Jury that he had had sex with the women on the show and I know that it is quite embarrassing if it gets open to the public. He also testified the fraud. He told that he was quite scared about the situation.

Letterman had a son of around 5 years and he married yet again with a very young lady of 23 years, as result to quite along relationship.

News Article

Letterman confesses

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: David Letterman extorted over sex with staff
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 11:03:39 PM »
I really feel bad for him, but then again, I don't condone cheating.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline MochaNutz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009, 02:08:41 AM »
they arrested the guy and they revealed the girl
word.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »
from the whole story, everybody was just sucked in for the money, and no one really won this battle
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Shelter