JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Baby Cry

Author Topic: New forum for all your H!P babble needs!  (Read 6957 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
New forum for all your H!P babble needs!
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:36:02 AM »
WHAT'S UP, HIPSTERS!

H!P Crapola is now your new official random talk forum!

Every H!P thread that is not a news thread belongs to this forum. Includes discussion threads,  polls, etc.

Happy posting!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:47:00 PM by Masa »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: New subforum for all your H!P babble needs!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:59:14 AM »
YAY ~ :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 10:08:56 AM »
thank you for taking my suggestion, I think it shall be a lot cleaner of a board this way! <3333
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 10:19:38 AM »
You better keep it active, Masabi! :P

We have more threads than I thought. Lots of them are pretty old, though.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
one question :

............ I'm planning to make threads for our fan groups (just asking .... in case they agree XD)

where they should be ??          Crapola or H!P Joint ??

the FG threads can provide a place for us to keep track & maintain contact (plus other stuff) with other group members without breaking the no chatting/postwhore rule @ the Girl Thread ..... because of that, it'll contain many chatting/postwhore yet the topic is still about our idols

so ........................

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »
Sounds more like a H!P Joint topic for me :O
But, what is so exclusive to a certain group of fans that it should leave others outside? Is it really something that cannot be discussed in the postwhore thread, for example??

What we're NOT going to have are threads like "Risa's fans", "Reina's fans" etc. That would be insane and clique-like! If you want to discuss a certain matter like t-shirts for H!P girls, then start a thread like "let's discuss fanmade t-shirts for H!P members" (and that can be in Crapola), not a new thread for each and every member! @__@

For every day life chatting etc. use the postwhore thread, no reason to start new clique/club/inside group/circle of friends threads. I've always hated those and I know I'm not the only one, lol. If you want to discuss a certain matter, make a thread that everyone can take part in (like the t-shirt example I mentioned), not one that only certain fans can benefit from.

I hope that makes sense -.-"

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »
You better keep it active, Masabi! :P

I'll do my best without overflooding the forum with topics XD
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Rick-e

• **Gaki Lover**
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 03:26:28 PM »
Woo, nice! This will help out a lot! now it'll be easier to find news, and then discuss other things in crapola ^_^

Gaki-san 大好き!

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »
Fantastic suggestion, Masabi  :D It feels so much more organized now!!!  :inlove:
rina ♥ mini

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
lol me and Masa were just shit talking one nite while "redesigning" J-Music forums. What a coincidence!

GJ everyone!! KEEP ON WHORING! ...sigh, what if I called it H!P fuckola. Would we been dirtier? XD

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 08:10:10 AM »
If you want to discuss a certain matter like t-shirts for H!P girls, then start a thread like "let's discuss fanmade t-shirts for H!P members" (and that can be in Crapola), not a new thread for each and every member! @__@

with all those designs for each T-shirt ...... it'll be a total mess >_<""  ........

If you want to discuss a certain matter, make a thread that everyone can take part in (like the t-shirt example I mentioned), not one that only certain fans can benefit from.

I really think it's their choice to take part or not ..... no one can stop them if they wanna take part ^_^  ...... no one can hide anything from them (except mods) .........or they're just too lazy and need someone to "spoon feed" them with infos ... just like me.

we aren't going to support the birth of any 'inside groups', 'alliances' or anything that will make other forum members feel like outsiders. Even if you say that anyone can join, it's still essentially an inside group of friends acting elitist.

hmmm.... they don't want to be outsiders ?  it sounds like the only reason why people join forums ?  they want to be "member", not "guest" XD

They won't be outsiders .... unless they want to be XD.

I admit sometimes there maybe a possibility that we may kick someone out (just like being "banned" by the mods)  .... but it's really rare ....

I never understood the point of 'alliances' anyway... :/ It's not like we're at war here... But I guess everyone has a different kind of an idea of fandom lol I fly solo

:o  ..... I can't fly solo .... I'll be bored to death .... that's why I'm here ^_^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 08:12:25 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 09:20:02 AM »
Whatever you say, chokkan, isn't going to change my mind. :lol: No extra fangroup threads, period.

Fantastic suggestion, Masabi  :D It feels so much more organized now!!!  :inlove:

"And thank you shirenu, tama-chan and Masa for moving the threads!! It feels so much more organized now!!" :P

Ok, I guess this thread can be locked now...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Baby Cry