JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Author Topic: Line Play  (Read 2645 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Line Play
« on: August 12, 2013, 10:46:07 PM »
Line Play

Line Play is a cute little game for people with a Line account (for phones). Line itself is a free way to chat and message with friends on your phone.

Basically you create a cute little dude on Line Play and have a room/house. Both your dude and your room you may decorate by purchasing items with gems. Gems can be acquired for free or bought, of course the free stuff always takes more work. Aside from inviting friends and using invite codes to get gems, the daily grind way of earning gems is to water plants, clean, and give a heart 20 times. And you get gems for visiting your diary daily.

I basically installed this thing because Poupeegirl is closing soon (TT___TT) and I need some cutesy replacement with fashion and cute stuff. Yup.

I'm mostly making this thread because I have some current advice that I want to write down somewhere. :lol:

Currently, if you visit the official Snoopy account (the easiest way to find it is via "Add friends" where all official accounts are listed), you get 100 instead of 10 gems doing daily tasks in the room. Basically, you water a plant, clean, and give Snoopy a heart, and it's 300 gems instead of merely 30. Grind grind.

I was able to get 300 this morning from Hello Kitty, as well. Tomorrow I'll test if Hello Kitty is still giving the bonus, too. >_<

There's also an event now where you eventually get free stuff if you write in your diary every day, and also if you visit a lounge (and send some message) between 10 and 11pm. I of course forgot about the lounge thing and missed it by 30 min...

But there you go. Yeah. This thread will probably be dead :lol: But yay cute stuff
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Line Play
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
This game is hilarious!! Like fuckin my dude gets hungry and I'm like built a fuckin fridge and a BBQ and all I can do is dust my boom box SHIT SON!!

thanks shirenu! Let's get our Diamond Codes in here. fuckin sales are gonna end 8/30!!!

I copped me a jphip hot tub :pimp:

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Re: Line Play
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:46:49 AM »
There's a LINE Anime on here xD

AND POUPEE IS CLOSING!? NOOOOOOOOO