JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 571086 times)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1040 on: December 09, 2014, 03:52:17 AM »
Looks like PASSPO is doing events for the release of the album (released tomorrow) starting today. Was gonna go since Ikebukuro is close but it looks like the events get more and more amazing as the week goes on! Today they just hand you the CD when you buy it and a poster.

Aside from the ones with mini-lives, Makocchan is by herself and the rest of the girls are split into 2 groups. The one in Chiba on Saturday might be the best one since it includes a mini-live and handshake/cheki with Makocchan if you buy her version (or something).

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1041 on: December 09, 2014, 07:32:49 AM »
Yea, read about the events. Too bad it is to early for me. One event was a sign event, if I am correct.
Good luck in choosing your favourite event style ;)

If you hear about events around New Year and the week after, please tell me about it.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1042 on: December 09, 2014, 09:47:17 AM »
Aside from the New Year's Day live and Akasaka Blitz on the 10th, they don't seem to have anything else. I'm sure I'll find a ton of stuff that other groups will be doing anyway.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1043 on: December 09, 2014, 12:45:52 PM »
Will they stay at "just" 8 members or will they recruit a member from say like Palet when Makocchan leaves?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1044 on: December 09, 2014, 01:11:03 PM »
@mixedmedia
yea, I hope for at least handshakes at the 10th then.

@immergeil
They will stay 8 members. Like it was with Kaho back then.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1045 on: December 09, 2014, 01:38:36 PM »
January 10th is a mini idol festival where they'll be performing on the same stage as Babyraids, Idoling!!!, Up Up Girls (Kari), Him Kyun Fruit Can, etc.

http://zizoo.jp/yumenoidolmuseum/

You'll probably be able to get a handshake or something when they have their goods table though?

palet was formed with the intent of putting them in PASSPO, no? I feel like they're getting a bit closer to them in sound now that they have some harder songs but I still have no idea what their concept is, considering most groups under Platinum have one (Pre-dia is more mature and sexy, 3min. do 3 minute dance songs and were at Noodol Cafe, FYT are yankii teachers, Band Maid are maids that play instruments). According to their description, they're meant to be more traditional idols, which is probably why they don't really leave a strong impression on me? But I guess at this point, standing out by being "normal" can work too?

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1046 on: December 09, 2014, 08:42:21 PM »
Yeah I find palet a bit too generic sounding but their latest one with the masked guys playing was... well not as boring :)

That mini festival sounds great, I'm new to the whole idol thing but I do like Babyraids & Him Kyun Fruit Can.

@wattstax, thanks for your answer.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1047 on: December 10, 2014, 07:12:32 AM »
The 'disadvantage' of the festival: With the exception of Tokyo Performance Doll I like all the groups more than enough to want to see their live as well as participate as their events. Luckily I see Himekyun and Doll Elements some days earlier already.
But events are important, if groups like Up Up Girls or Babyraids do chekis. It is rare for them. If Passpo does it, it will become even better.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1048 on: December 12, 2014, 12:56:03 AM »
This is a few months old but I had to check into it after seeing a billboard with Aipon at Shibuya station and one with Anya near Osaki station (I forget exactly where but it was between Shibuya and Shinagawa).

PASSPO x Takiron (Japanese plastic company): http://www.takiron-passpo.jp/

There's a bunch of videos, including one where they make a plastic wedding dress.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1049 on: December 12, 2014, 09:52:07 AM »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1050 on: December 12, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »
Does anyone know where I can find the showroom episode of Babyraids featuring Sako and Anna as the guests? Can't seem to find any full clips. Thanks.
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1051 on: December 13, 2014, 03:52:53 AM »
Looks like the full video for TRACKS is on the DVD that comes with the First Class version of the album. Makocchan's announcement is also on the DVD and about 7 minutes long. I think people weren't as shocked to hear about it since it seemed that's what it was going to be as soon as everyone else went off stage.

Aside from LinQ and the opening acts that I don't know much about, I like just about everyone else appearing on January 10th. Maybe I could go out for a bit during TPD since they seem to do the same set every time.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1052 on: December 13, 2014, 08:15:24 AM »
Looks like the full video for TRACKS is on the DVD that comes with the First Class version of the album. Makocchan's announcement is also on the DVD and about 7 minutes long. I think people weren't as shocked to hear about it since it seemed that's what it was going to be as soon as everyone else went off stage.

Aside from LinQ and the opening acts that I don't know much about, I like just about everyone else appearing on January 10th. Maybe I could go out for a bit during TPD since they seem to do the same set every time.
I agree. I care for every other group there besides them. Did I read it correctly, that events will be held right after the stage performance? So events might interfere with the lives? I at least need to participate with Passpo, as they won't do anything on their New Years Flight or around it. And very important Babyraids, in the hope of chekis! Up Up depends on the type of the event. Probably skip the events Doll Elements and Himekyun, as I will see them some days before.
Both sets will be the same for every group? Anyway, we can greet each other if we see us there. Or not ;)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1053 on: December 13, 2014, 04:43:08 PM »
I'm guessing that both sets will be different since idol fans are the type to go to both shows. Can't say for sure since I haven't seen both day and evening shows for PASSPO yet though. Hard decision if I have to pick one since Hime Kyun is coming all the way from Ehime and it's been a while since I've seen Doll Elements...I did go to Backstage a few weeks ago but it was not that great even though it was a Friday evening...we shall see.

Mio and Makoto drawing animals at Ueno Zoo. Mio's too good!

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1054 on: December 17, 2014, 11:31:34 AM »
PASSPO Web show on in 30 minutes if anyone wants to watch. It looks like Aipon, Morishi, Naomi, and Yukkii. Let's hope if they have a foreign fan that they can actually speak Japanese? I'll watch later since I already made plans to do something else before I found out about it.

http://2-5-d.jp/goodluck/

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1055 on: December 17, 2014, 01:59:35 PM »
She's finally out with Sakotee!

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1056 on: December 21, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »
Got pulled along to 2.5D again on Friday and saw Hacchake-Tai and Pla2me since there was a "surprise guest", a new group Musubizm making their first public appearance. http://musubizm.asobisystem.com/ I guess it was a big deal since Kimura Misa is one of those Harajuku models and she's making her idol debut with a group. They're pretty good in that "they sound a bit like Dempagumi" sort of way but when they're under the same agency as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and Tempura Kidz, it's not that surprising.

Pla2me was awesome but some annoying disinterested PASSPO fans were in front of me not even watching the performance. Perhaps part of me being a DD is knowing how hard the idols are trying so I consider it rude to be where they can see you and not paying attention to them.

The PASSPO fans went off when Hacchake-Tai came on. There was a guy with a Yukkii coat (but it was printed and not embroidered) and a guy with a super bright yellow light for Morishi. The temperature must have gone up at least 10 degrees while they were on. With them always talking about doing stuff on their own, I hope they can get more songs and make a video soon. Hopefully POPOPOPO will have it up soon.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1057 on: December 21, 2014, 07:35:43 AM »
Thanks from me for always keeping us updated. :thumbsup:

Pla2me was awesome but some annoying disinterested PASSPO fans were in front of me not even watching the performance. Perhaps part of me being a DD is knowing how hard the idols are trying so I consider it rude to be where they can see you and not paying attention to them.
I second that. I always do the same when I happen to see a show of groups I don't really care about. TIF was a good example for it, while waiting already at the stage for another group.
Pla2me is great anyway - if they keep their electronic style.

Not sure about Hachake Tai. There songs / performance are okay and I like the members in it. But I don't really get this sub-unit approach many groups are doing. Even stranger, that Hachake Tai will now be to opening act for the Anniversary Flight.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1058 on: December 21, 2014, 06:52:21 PM »
It kind of makes sense though since those 4 are the "hard-drinking party girl older sisters" of the group and groups have had sub-groups since at least Onyanko Club in the 1980's.

I know Hot Stage is where all the big groups get to perform but it's a PITA to get to if you just want to watch one group in between a bunch of others. Moving ANYWHERE is a PITA at Tokyo Idol Festival with the heat and all the stages spread out so far from each other. I'm worried about them being the opening act since PASSPO is gonna try do ALL THEIR SONGS on New Year's Day (and they actually sing, or will they?)! Looks like it might end up being the longest concert I'll have ever gone to for one group if they do. Better get those hi-fi ear plugs because tinnitus isn't something I want.

Off topic: Seems this forum (and a lot of others) aren't that into Pla2me (or any of the other BiS related groups) based on how much is posted but they're missing out! Looks like their "one-man" is the dame day as the Idol Museum event in Akasaka. At the very least, I need to go to one of their release events that have a mini-live just like last time because it was awesome!

Anyway, looks like I have to mail out this thing for TRACKS tomorrow if I want a chance at getting some "signed goods" from a member but seems I can only choose one! Decisions, decisions! Mosishi? Anya? Yukkii? Sakoti? Makocchan (because this would be the last chance)?

Despite seeing Hacchake-tai a few times, I still don't remember Yukkii's name that she uses in the group. I know that Moshishi is "Gen", Naomi is "Zaian", and Nachu is "Nasu" though.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:46:18 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1059 on: December 22, 2014, 01:31:05 PM »
 :lol:

I've heard about one of Morishi's alias, "Gen". Remember once in a showroom episode they were laughing..was it a funny character Morishi created for herself? And Naomi also has got one more nickname, I think is "Kenya"  :P

Whichever one you choose, do tell about the experience.  :)

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wishing On The Same Star