JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki

Author Topic: (Group) Passpo☆  (Read 570819 times)

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
Re: (Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1120 on: February 22, 2015, 03:53:00 AM »
Pre-recorded music = less setup time which means when they're performing with several different groups (which seems to be the bulk of their non-touring shows) the promoter can have more groups perform. Even lyrical school which has a legit DJ takes about 5-10 minutes extra to set up properly.

Off topic: On the topic of useless onstage DJs I was thinking of the guy from Funky Monkey Babys. Every time I would see his smug face while he would be standing behind the turntables just dancing made me dislike them to the point where I decided that I didn't like them, more so since they were so popular (and sounded like a lot of other happy hip-hop groups in Japan). Disclaimer: I would usually change the channel or fast forward any time I would see FMBs so I can't say whether their music was any "good" compared to "real hip-hop" but a lot of people liked them. I'm not saying they should be mixing or whatever the entire time but, if they only touch their equipment once or twice during a song, why do they need all that stuff to be there? Dance along with the others or help with the chorus and get the crowd excited!

At least DJ Hikaru provides some vocals too?

TGS is selling their new single and best of album with 4 different types with different contents for each one. The cheapest version of the single is only sold at events so...I don't really care enough about TGS or even Babyraids to go to a release event and buy a CD for a handshake or a cheki so I can't say for sure. I do feel that those two groups (and Cheeky Parade to an extent) are tying to move too fast.

On topic: new Muripasu with Sakoti and Morishi. Morishi looks like a monkey with her furry coat! Big improvement over Nachu and Yukkii wandering around Ikebukuro.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1121 on: February 22, 2015, 05:24:55 PM »

Wow, nice edit. xD

Really happy to see all those new comments here ! :)

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1122 on: February 22, 2015, 05:49:40 PM »
Naomi looked like a fish on dry land during that performance. I hope she's more comfortable now.
That's how rhythym guitarists look like. With most bassists it is the same, if they just care about keeping up the song structure ;)

So you want two of the best singers (Ai and Sako) to hand over their lines to a mini Hacchake squad?
That is what I mean, right. It won't work with every song of their repertoire, but they could rearrange some, for example Starting Over, which consists basically of group vocals. But the best option would be just writing new songs, that fits the three.
I only want this for a BAND version, of course.

They're too cool to play shit like 'Shiny Road'.

I find Shiny Road okay, nothing more but nothing less either. They have worse songs.
To give a serious answer: Those musician are probably paid by effort. So learning a bunch of songs, which would occupy a lot of time, will be expensive. And I can imagine lot of fans want the 'traditional' performance without a band. Not sure here though. It is a mistake to compare idol groups with 'regular' groups. PASSPO also has no rich label behind them.

At least DJ Hikaru provides some vocals too?
Well, yes. But sparsely. Most time she just nods her head to the music and encourages the audience a few times for participation. You know, 'Clap your hands' and stuff.

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1123 on: February 24, 2015, 11:23:39 AM »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1124 on: February 24, 2015, 05:47:08 PM »
I will act like I have never seen this vid :P

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1125 on: February 24, 2015, 06:26:14 PM »
Reminds me of this masterpiece  :shakeit:

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #1126 on: February 26, 2015, 03:15:30 PM »
Anya and Mio in Oji (which allegedly has a good pizza place) shooting marshmallows at each other.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1127 on: February 26, 2015, 04:59:45 PM »
^ I was just about to post that.

This is one of the silliest things I've seen on their channel so far... in a good way :)

Offline bluewind78

• Member+
  • Juice=Juice Fanatic
« Reply #1128 on: February 27, 2015, 01:23:31 PM »
Crazy stuffs happen when these 2 get together...  :twothumbs

but marshmallows?! seriously?

Never knew Yukki's a BARCA fan  :?

And issit just me who seem to get this vibe that Sako doesnt seem too enthusiastic these days...I'm fearing if she might be (contemplating to be) the next to leave the group...(Please God, please dun let that happen)
Choice & Chance: A Juice=Juice Fanfiction:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=42253.0

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1129 on: February 27, 2015, 01:42:44 PM »
Yukki dishonored herself by wearing the jersey of these cheaters. :(

Offline hanji

• Member+
« Reply #1130 on: February 27, 2015, 08:36:55 PM »
She has the hots for Neymar.

New song(s) on setlist! New USA themed outfit! HS on hold! (sort of) New merchandise, USA themed (aka cannibalism themed)! New song(s)! Oh wait...

Sako looks tired. Nice to see she hasn't forgotten Yoko.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1131 on: March 01, 2015, 09:21:44 AM »
Anya and Mio in Oji (which allegedly has a good pizza place) shooting marshmallows at each other.
Great video. Right when the action should start, both guns fail. And Annya seems to have a cruel cleverness, letting Mio repair her gun, then shooting Mio with hers :lol:
Mio is surprisingly tired fast. Expected more from an idol ;)
Oh and I need to buy a skateboard to attract their attention. But I shouldn't expect them running to help me if I fall. The reaction was hilarious XD

Yukki is a fan of Spanish football. She is seen quite often in trikots, especially during the World Cup. For me the fact is more important that she is a woman who likes football. Rare thing that needs to be acknowledged! I already gave up hope, that outside Europe you can find fans of teams despite Barcelona, Madrid and Manchester.

The shirts lol. Hopefully Nachu doesn't stop her diet now because of them. She looks great!  :cow:
Don't read to much in Sako's expression. Just watch this video from last summer and take especially care of Naomi and Nachu. They made me worried back then.

Have to hear and see what they mean with the whole USA theme. If it turns out to be like Next Flight, I don't mind. And reduced idol activities/events were just a matter of time.

Offline Rezar

• Medium
  • Member+
    • jpidoldeath
« Reply #1132 on: March 01, 2015, 12:26:09 PM »
For me the fact is more important that she is a woman who likes football. Rare thing that needs to be acknowledged! I already gave up hope, that outside Europe you can find fans of teams despite Barcelona, Madrid and Manchester.
I've actually seen several idols talking about football, it has mostly been about the Japanese national team though, but I think quite a few enjoy it.

Offline Sokhar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Passpo FTW
    • RoiSokhar
« Reply #1133 on: March 01, 2015, 05:09:47 PM »
One or two years ago Morishi was proud to show her ticket to a Manchester match during the Red Devils summer tour in Japan.

My life would be complete if i could see her wearing the jersey of the best club in the world, the one and only AC Milan !  :theking

Edit : image found ! :p

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:34:13 PM by Sokhar »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1134 on: March 03, 2015, 09:54:17 AM »
Hi, I just joined this forum mostly because this place seemed to have a somewhat active discussion on PASSPO☆. I did join http://www.passpofan.com a few hours ago, but that place seems to not be very active. So thus I ended up here somehow . . .

Since this is a PASSPO☆ thread, here's a trailer for their upcoming DVD release that they posted earlier in case you haven't seen it yet.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1135 on: March 03, 2015, 10:27:43 AM »
Disappointed. Not the whole show will appear on DVD!!!

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1136 on: March 03, 2015, 11:00:16 AM »
Wait, I can't read Japanese but it's not the whole concert?

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Passpo☆
« Reply #1137 on: March 03, 2015, 11:19:08 AM »
compare the track list:
http://natalie.mu/music/news/139862
Was so excited about hearing RUIN and the great Band Perfomance of Break Out again.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:36:46 AM by wattstax »

Offline iamcrazymike

• "Crazy"
  • Member+
  • "Crazy" Mike was here!
    • iamcrazymike
    • iamcrazymike
« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2015, 12:00:31 PM »
Guess they couldn't fit over 6 hours onto 2 DVDs. Granted I still wonder why a blu-ray version is not available.

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #1139 on: March 03, 2015, 05:42:43 PM »
I wonder why they not release 3 DVDs then or plan it better.  The duration was pretty easy to predict.
BluRay probably has money issues.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Hanafubuki