JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - Twinkle

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120123 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: [PART 9] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 04:06:00 AM »
Haha, that IS the sort of chapter one falls in love with  :heart:
And you almost killed me by not posting one for the three days before :p

And Miki how mean, I'm with Yossie, so much work and nothing in return... If you have no clothes there Miki then move in, makes everyones life easier! *cough* :D

Oh and do link me to the Utaban, pleeeease ;)

:otomerika:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 04:46:47 AM »
No way!!!! :shock:
I have finished to watch that episode just 2 hours ago!!!  :wahaha: Hilarious and Yossie so cute!!!
Tomiko  :wriggly: Takaki  :mon innocent: Ma-kun  :mon innocent:
Ahh...Makoto always in the best moments!!!
Well...now Yossie is suffering but when she go to Spain someone else is gonna suffer  :mon lol:

Offline manamin

« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 05:51:45 AM »
And Miki how mean, I'm with Yossie, so much work and nothing in return...

That was SO my idea. >_>

M: "Oh my god, you have to make Miki flounce out after the date all, 'I told you! I'm not easy! Teehee!' "

A: AHAHAHAHA! I so should!

M: DO IT!

:hiakhiakhiak:

We also discussed the other day how 'Makoto discovers YouTube' sounded like the title to a bad lemon. But anyway.....
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:53:27 AM by manamin »

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
Ah, Tomiko :shy1: :luvluv2:

"If you're trying to distract me by taking your shirt off..." Yossi turned and glanced at me over her shoulder with a smirk. "..It's totally working," I finished with a grin.
Of course it's working XD

"Then don't put the idea in my head!" I replied. I glanced at my watch. "Wow, I've gotta get home."

"...what?"
WHAT??!! :shock:

Gaaah!! Miki, go back to Yossi! Now! Don't leave a half naked beautiful woman alone! Especially if it's Yossi :inlove:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2007, 05:28:53 PM »
*sigh* Oh how I missed da cracky fluff. :D

PART 8 - YOSHIZAWA - TWO HOURS LATER
"I'm shocked," Miki said flatly when I put the plate down in front of her. I laughed a little and sat down across from her.

"I told you I could cook," I said, feeling a bit defensive.

"Yeah, and I tell people I can draw," she muttered, taking a bite of my homemade yakiniku. "oh my gaaaaah," Miki groaned, flopping back in her chair.
Oh geez, Yossi made yakiniku for Miki!?  :inlove:

"Judging from where I've seen that face before, I take it you really like the food?" I smirked. She glared at me.
:twisted:

"So, did you like the movie, my little carnivore?" I asked innocently.

"What movie?"

"Remember on the couch when you had your hand up my shirt?"

"Yes," Miki replied with a grin.

"Remember the background noise?"

"...Vaguely."

"That was the movie."

"Ah."
There was a movie? :lol:

Groping >>>>> movie. :pimp:

"Uh, so was today a good date?" Miki paused and looked at me curiously.

"...Are you NERVOUS!?" she exclaimed at last. I could feel a flush starting to creep onto my cheeks.

"It's just a question, ok?"

"You ARE!" she said triumphantly. "You're nervous because we went out and called it a date!"

"Well, think about it!" I retorted. "I became an idol at 14! I haven't exactly been on a real date before much less planned one!"
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... :nya:

"I would be laughing so hard at you right now if it wasn't for the meat," Miki replied, taking another bite. I glared at her. Her face softened and she reached across the table to take my hand. "I'm sorry. It's been a great day and if this really was our first date, I'd seriously be trying to get into your pants right now."
But Miki's usually trying to do that anyway.

Hell, she's probably thinking about it right now. :wahaha:

"And that would be different how?" I laughed. Miki wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at me before returning to her all-important meal.

"So, I, um, have some news," I said with a smile.
Ah, so was the date to "soften the blow" so to speak? Yossi wanted to make it easier to tell Miki this mystery news she has? :?

"I'm going to Spain with a 12-year-old girl to stalk Ronaldinho," I admitted. She burst out laughing.

"Are you joking!?"

"Nope!" I grinned, bouncing in my chair a little.

"You're adorable when you're hyper," Miki laughed.
* JFC pictures Yossi bouncing in her chair from excitement.

Yeah...that IS damn adorable.  :wriggly:

"And don't do something stupid like scream 'I LOVE YOU!' at him from across the field, ok?"

"Please, like I would really do something like that," I retorted.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh-huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure she wouldn't.  :roll:

"You ok?" Miki took a sip of her drink

"You're so beautiful," I said softly. "I love you." Miki's eyes widened and she started coughing. "Sorry," I laughed. "I didn't mean to get you all choked up."

"Don't do that!" she gasped out at last.

"Do what?"

"Suddenly get all romantic. It's disorienting."
Oh c'mon...Miki loves it.  :mon misch:  :mon lovelaff:

"You make it sound like I suddenly busted out with my Mr. Moonlight monologue," I laughed.

"That wouldn't be disorienting. It would be disturbing."

"Mmm, baby..." I began.

"Don't you even."
:hiakhiakhiak:

PART 9 - FUJIMOTO - ONE HOUR LATER

"Stop feeding An-kun your leftovers under the table," I replied.

"I honestly have no idea what you're..." Yossi trailed off as the unmistakable sound of "Mini Moni. Telephone Ring Ring Ring!" filled the air. I groaned and got up to get my phone. "Yaguchi?" she asked knowingly.

"I don't even know how she keeps getting near my damn phone," I muttered.
She probably wouldn't if Miki wouldn't leave her phone lying around.  :yep:  Mind you, the song WOULD make a cute ringtone.  :oops:

And lucky An-kun getting the leftover yakiniku.

"...eh!? Do I have the wrong number?"

"...oh, right, international numbers show up as 'unknown', huh?" I muttered.

"Ah! It IS you!" Makoto exclaimed.
Makoto exclaimed?

I detect another segment for "MIKI-SAMA'S OMAKE CORNER"! XD

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?" she asked with a suggestive laugh.

"Nah, Yocchan's in the kitchen."
So? She still might have interrupted something. Was the kitchen on Miki's "list"? 

"Perfect! I need you to do something for me!"

"The hell. Why?"

"Because I helped you get out of Morning and it'll be hilarious," she replied with an audible grin. I groaned.
Mmmmmmm...do tell. :)

"Ok, so my classmate showed me this awesome website called your tubing or something."

"Your Tubing?! Have you been drinking?"
YouTube? Must be. Mako was probably watching vids from "the good ol' days" and came across something she wants Miki and Yossi to see.

"Why do I care about this crap?" I complained, leaning over in my chair to stare at Yossi's butt as she washed the dishes.
Yep. Gotta stare at something while you're on the phone. :)

"Trust me! Ok, so there was this old Utaban episode with Yoshizawa on it."

"And you relived your early days of fangirlish wonder?" I asked distractedly. Yossi had started singing to herself and halfassedly dancing in front of the sink.
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep...gotta find something to stare at while you're on the phone. :)

Are you sure you haven't been drinking?"

"Only a little, but that's beside the point. I need you to call Yoshizawa 'Tomiko'."

"...huh?"

"Trust me! It will be fantastic!"
Considering how closely Miki had been following Yossi's career, I guess she must have missed that episode.  :P

"Why To-"

"Just do it!" Makoto cut me off excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

"HEY, TOMIKO!" I called into the kitchen. Yossi visibly jumped and dropped the plate into the sink, splashing water all over herself. She whirled around, blushing horribly. She looked at me in shock, then her eyes focused on the phone in my hand. She narrowed her eyes and started towards me.
* JFC sings to army march tune:
SUSHI! TEMPURA! FUKAGAWADON! SUSHI! TEMPURA! FUKAGAWADON!  :wahaha:

"Is that Kei!?" Yossi tried to grab the phone from me. "Kei, that better not be you! If it is, I'm so telling everyone about - "

"It's not Yasuda!" I laughed, wiggling out of her grasp again.
Awwwwwwww Miki! Why'd she have to spoil it, we were gonna get some dirt on Kemeko!  :kekeke:

I was finally captured with an arm around my waist. Yossi easily picked me up with one arm and took the phone out of my hand with the other.
Oooooooooooh kinky. Yossi's gotten all "caveman-ish" in her strength.   :w00t:

"MAKOTO!? What the hell!? Where did you even.... DON'T CALL ME THAT, DAMN!....Hello?!" She pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at it for a minute. "She hung up on me."

"Ah, is that so, Tomiko?" I grinned. She smacked my stomach and released me.

"Yeah, seriously. No." she groaned, looking down at her soapy shirt.
Yossi + soapy shirt = HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWT!  :jerk:

"I was like 15. I've changed my mind about a lot of things since then," she replied, pulling her shirt off over her head and headed back into the kitchen.

"If you're trying to distract me by taking your shirt off..." Yossi turned and glanced at me over her shoulder with a smirk. "..It's totally working," I finished with a grin.

"Just don't snap my bra, ok?" she laughed.
Yeah...dayum hawt. :yep:

I glanced at my watch. "Wow, I've gotta get home."

"...what?"

"I have a meeting first thing tomorrow. I have to go home," I replied, picking up An-kun. I walked over to the couch to grab Hima-chan.
Eh? :O  There's a shirtless Yossi who's ass looks great in whatever pants she's wearing standing in front of her...and Miki's going home?  :dizzy:

"Why can't you stay over again?" she asked, pouting a little.

"Because I don't have clothes here and, well, I love you, but I'm not wearing a tracksuit to a meeting," I replied, walking over to the door.
Okay, Miki does sort of have a point here. :D  Tracksuits are fine for rehearsals and all, but if it's a meeting, she should look a bit more professional.

Still though...couldn't she stay over for...a while longer? She could always go home...later. :hump:

"All that work and I'm not even getting laid?" She looked so affronted that I burst out laughing.
:mon spit: :OMG:

I told you before. Fujimoto Miki is not some sort of For-A-Good-Time-Call Girl! I don't put out on the first date!" I blew her a kiss and walked out the door, kicking it shut behind me.

"YOU SUCK, FUJIMOTO!" I heard her yell through the door. I laughed to myself as I walked down the hallway.
OSNAP! :on lol:

Technically, Yossi DID make a point that this was their first actual date. And well, yeah, girls that are worth it don't put out on the first date. 

Besides, considering how Miki is, in all likelihood Yossi won't have to wait long.  :mon thumb:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline manamin

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »
"Stop feeding An-kun your leftovers under the table," I replied.

"I honestly have no idea what you're..." Yossi trailed off as the unmistakable sound of "Mini Moni. Telephone Ring Ring Ring!" filled the air. I groaned and got up to get my phone. "Yaguchi?" she asked knowingly.

"I don't even know how she keeps getting near my damn phone," I muttered.
She probably wouldn't if Miki wouldn't leave her phone lying around.  :yep:  Mind you, the song WOULD make a cute ringtone.  :oops:

That'd be my ringtone, actually.  <_<;

The opening and "MINIMONI. TEREFON da! RIN RIN RIN; denwa wo kakemashou RIN RIN RIN." 

I shall never mistake my phone for someone else's.  :hee:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2007, 12:09:34 AM »
Well...now Yossie is suffering
Gaaah!! Miki, go back to Yossi! Now! Don't leave a half naked beautiful woman alone! Especially if it's Yossi :inlove:
Still though...couldn't she stay over for...a while longer? She could always go home...later. :hump:

FOR THE RECORD! That is all manamin's fault. I was going to have Miki come back and be all "ha ha, just kidding. take your pants off." but manamin convinced me it was funnier as is.

"...eh!? Do I have the wrong number?"

"...oh, right, international numbers show up as 'unknown', huh?" I muttered.

"Ah! It IS you!" Makoto exclaimed.
Makoto exclaimed?

I detect another segment for "MIKI-SAMA'S OMAKE CORNER"! XD
....ok, I totally don't get this.  :dunno:
Makoto called Miki. Miki answered all weird and Mako was all "Do I have the wrong number?". Miki recognized Mako's voice as was all "oh, right, international." and then Makoto was all "oh, normal voice! it IS Fujimoto"

"I didn't interrupt anything did I?" she asked with a suggestive laugh.

"Nah, Yocchan's in the kitchen."
So? She still might have interrupted something. Was the kitchen on Miki's "list"? 

YEP!

Quote from: Memoir part 7-II
You in the storage closet, you on my couch, you in my bedroom, you in my shower, you on my kitchen table, you on the floor outside your bedroom, you IN your bedroom, you against that wall over there, you in that empty dressing room during Rika's last concert, you in the taxi ride back to my place, you just inside my front door, you in my bedroom again, and, hopefully, you on your couch." I grinned and let my hands illustrate my point.

"I think you forgot a few," you replied. Yeah, like you on my desk chair, you under your kitchen table, you in the locker room after that last Gatas game, you on the Maido Ari set after hours...

Considering how closely Miki had been following Yossi's career, I guess she must have missed that episode.  :P
I thought about having Miki remember, but figured it was too farfetched that she watched and remembered that episode considering it was, what, 6 years ago?

SUSHI! TEMPURA! FUKAGAWADON! SUSHI! TEMPURA! FUKAGAWADON!  :wahaha:
TABETAI NA!

Ok, well, this does mean new part soon! I just need to, um, eat dinner and then I'll be posting it. (I almost forgot to eat dinner last night lol)

Whoo!

Offline Blooo

« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2007, 12:51:13 AM »
Yay, new stuff! I swear, I almost died at the image of Yossie actually bouncing in her chair.  :k-inlove: Post the next part! ..SOON!  :wahaha:
Ok, random question, does anyone else find this REALLY amusing? ---> :otomerika:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 10] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2007, 01:02:20 AM »
BTW, now that I have the entire timeline figured out, I've changed the chapter indicator thingys to have the actual date on them instead of just "___ days later".
I'm trying my damnedest to fit the actual timeline of reality into here, but I'm not perfect, so there may be some things I've missed.

Oh, and since we're talking timelines... as of right now, the storyline ends at the end of August :wahaha:

---------------

PART 10 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 15TH

"What the hell is it?" Miki answered sleepily.

"Hello to you too!" I grinned broadly into the cell phone the company had lent me to use.

"Yocchan!?" she exclaimed. I could almost see her sitting up in bed, smiling and rubbing her eyes.

"Of course! Who else would be calling you at this hour?"

"Oh, well, I DO run that phone sex line out of my apartment now," she deadpanned. "But since I like you, there's no charge." I coughed and glanced over at my young charge.

"Uh, right, so I'm in my hotel room in Spain with Megumi," I said pointedly.

"Ah, so you don't want to hear about what I'm wearing?"

"Probably not a good - "

"Or more specifically, what I'm not?" Miki continued, unfazed. I coughed again.

"Yoshizawa, did you need some water?" Megumi asked, glancing up from her scrapbook. I laughed nervously.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you," I replied.

"Fine with what?" Miki demanded in my ear. "I'm certainly not fine with you halfway across the world instead of here in my comfy bed. Preferably naked."

"Would you stop that?" I hissed into the phone. Miki started cackling.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I froze and turned to look at Megumi's question young face. I laughed nervously.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed a little too loudly. "Idols don't have boyfriends!"

"What was that, Tomiko?" Miki asked. My eyes widened and I glared at the phone in my hand.

"What did I tell you about that!?" I whispered fiercely, trying to fight back the blush that was threatening my features. Megumi was staring at me oddly.

"Yocchan, if you don't want the girl to hear you, why don't you go down to the lobby or something?" Miki asked.

"Uh, because then anyone can hear me?" I replied.

"Uh, you're in Spain?" Miki mimicked me. "I doubt many people there will A) understand Japanese and B) give a crap what you're saying if they do." I blinked. Oh.

"Um, Megumi, I'm going to finish my call downstairs, ok? Did you need anything while I'm down there?"

"No, thank you," the young girl replied. I smiled and walked out the door.

"Fine, I'm going to the lobby, ok?" I said into the phone.

"Good. So how was your day? Any luck?"

"YES!" I said excitedly. A man in the hallway stared at me strangely. "Not only did we SEE Ronaldinho, we MET him!"

"You're kidding."

"NO! He signed my shirt AND shook my hand!" I all but squealed. Miki laughed.

"You thought to bring a shirt for him to sign?"

"No, I mean he, um, signed my shirt. As in - "

"You let some guy write on your boobs?" Miki said in a strange voice.

"First of all, it was RONALDINHO. Not some guy."

"Mmhmm..." Miki didn't sound convinced.

"And second, I was good and pulled my shirt away from my chest so, no, he did not touch my boobs at all, ok?"

"Good."

"...was that a little Fujimoto jealousy I heard?" I teased.

"Of course," she said flatly. "Only I get to touch your boobs."

"Oh, I see."

"And your legs... and your stomach... and your shoulders... and your cute little butt... and your back... ooh, and your arms too, especially when I can see your muscles... and of course, it should go without saying, your - "

"I'm still in public here, Miki!" I cut her off, glancing nervously around the lobby.

"Does that mean I can't tell you what I'm wearing now?" Miki chuckled.

"Don't make me hang up on you, Fujimoto."

"I'd like to see you try, Tomiko."

---------------

Offline Blooo

« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2007, 01:21:09 AM »
"Is that your boyfriend?" I froze and turned to look at Megumi's question young face. I laughed nervously.

"Of course not!" I exclaimed a little too loudly. "Idols don't have boyfriends!"

Duh. Girlfriends.

"You let some guy write on your boobs?" Miki said in a strange voice.

...I'm totally going to randomly scream that at lunch tomorrow.  :wahaha:

Keep up the good work!  :luvuluvu:

Offline manamin

« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2007, 01:37:50 AM »
Well...now Yossie is suffering

FOR THE RECORD! That is all manamin's fault. I was going to have Miki come back and be all "ha ha, just kidding. take your pants off." but manamin convinced me it was funnier as is.

:wahaha:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 04:11:33 AM »
That'd be my ringtone, actually.  <_<;

The opening and "MINIMONI. TEREFON da! RIN RIN RIN; denwa wo kakemashou RIN RIN RIN." 

I shall never mistake my phone for someone else's.  :hee:
Ditto, UNIQUE PHONE RINGS FTW!!! (mine is LU LU LU). :D

:lol: Well, it's because leaving Yossi hangin' like that is mean, which, since it's Miki doing it, makes it funny. :yep:

Makoto called Miki. Miki answered all weird and Mako was all "Do I have the wrong number?". Miki recognized Mako's voice as was all "oh, right, international." and then Makoto was all "oh, normal voice! it IS Fujimoto"
Ah, it might just be the way I read it. I didn't realize that you were doing the "2 people speak at the same time during the phone convo" thing since the dialogue lines weren't differentiated (for example, Mako's lines weren't in italics to differentiate them from Miki's lines). Also, since it was Miki's POV at the time, it just seemed a little awkward to me to all of a sudden see "Makoto exclaimed", since that's something that would be seen from a 3rd person style narrative. Normally one would expect a little thought balloon where Miki would actually identify the calling by saying something like "it sounded like Makoto" or something like that. But whatever, no worries.  All this rambling is keeping me from the new fluff!

"What the hell is it?" Miki answered sleepily.

"Hello to you too!" I grinned broadly into the cell phone the company had lent me to use.

"Yocchan!?" she exclaimed. I could almost see her sitting up in bed, smiling and rubbing her eyes.

"Of course! Who else would be calling you at this hour?"
Ah, time differences can be such a bitch. And yet...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yossi's calling Miki~! :wub:

"Oh, well, I DO run that phone sex line out of my apartment now," she deadpanned. "But since I like you, there's no charge." I coughed and glanced over at my young charge.

"Uh, right, so I'm in my hotel room in Spain with Megumi," I said pointedly.
Ah, but is Megumi actually with her RIGHT NOW? She might be in the bathroom, or out cold from the jetlag. :twisted:

"Ah, so you don't want to hear about what I'm wearing?"

"Probably not a good - "

"Or more specifically, what I'm not?" Miki continued, unfazed. I coughed again.
* JFC raises hand.

Can I hear?  :w00t:

"Yoshizawa, did you need some water?" Megumi asked, glancing up from her scrapbook. I laughed nervously.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you," I replied.
Ah, so the kid's awake. Damn. No phone rabu-rabu for Yossi. :mon exhaust:

Of course, Miki's going to have to take full advantage of this and make Yossi squirm. After all, she DID wake her up in the middle of the night. :twisted:

"I'm certainly not fine with you halfway across the world instead of here in my comfy bed. Preferably naked."

"Would you stop that?" I hissed into the phone. Miki started cackling.
See? :wahaha:

No one said anything about girlfriends though. :rockon:

"What was that, Tomiko?" Miki asked. My eyes widened and I glared at the phone in my hand.

"What did I tell you about that!?" I whispered fiercely, trying to fight back the blush that was threatening my features. Megumi was staring at me oddly.
Man, Yossi's definitley gonna kill Mako for telling Miki about that. :hiakhiakhiak:

"Uh, because then anyone can hear me?" I replied.

"Uh, you're in Spain?" Miki mimicked me. "I doubt many people there will A) understand Japanese and B) give a crap what you're saying if they do." I blinked. Oh.
Point...Miki.   :mon thumb:

"Um, Megumi, I'm going to finish my call downstairs, ok? Did you need anything while I'm down there?"

"No, thank you," the young girl replied. I smiled and walked out the door.

"Fine, I'm going to the lobby, ok?" I said into the phone.
Now all Yossi needs is a closet for some...*ahem*...privacy.  :mon lol:

"Good. So how was your day? Any luck?"

"YES!" I said excitedly. A man in the hallway stared at me strangely. "Not only did we SEE Ronaldinho, we MET him!"

He signed my shirt AND shook my hand!" I all but squealed. Miki laughed.

"You thought to bring a shirt for him to sign?"
Seriously, if you're out stalking...I mean, looking for a chance to meet a celeb, are you going to BRING a separate shirt for him/her to sign? I don't think so.

"No, I mean he, um, signed my shirt. As in - "
As in the one she was wearing at the time.  Miki would have done the same thing had she been there.   :yep:

"First of all, it was RONALDINHO. Not some guy."

"Mmhmm..." Miki didn't sound convinced.

"And second, I was good and pulled my shirt away from my chest so, no, he did not touch my boobs at all, ok?"

"Good."
Indeed. Only Miki-sama should be touching Yossi's boobs.  :pimp:

"...was that a little Fujimoto jealousy I heard?" I teased.

"Oh, I see."
Damn I must be psychic or something. :hee:

"And your legs... and your stomach... and your shoulders... and your cute little butt... and your back... ooh, and your arms too, especially when I can see your muscles... and of course, it should go without saying, your - "

"I'm still in public here, Miki!" I cut her off, glancing nervously around the lobby.
Well in that case, find a closet.  8)

"Does that mean I can't tell you what I'm wearing now?" Miki chuckled.
Please, don't let that stop her.

Dozo. ;D

"Don't make me hang up on you, Fujimoto."

"I'd like to see you try, Tomiko."
Yeah Yossi, everyone knows that Miki's irresistable, even if it's just over the phone. That and, we all know that it's hard to resist asking her what she's wearing (or more importantly, as she said earlier, what she's NOT wearing).  :jerk:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2007, 06:08:25 AM »

That's right. They have girlfriends. :yep:

"Oh, I see."

Ah, how I wish I was Miki :drool:

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2007, 09:44:13 AM »
Such a looong phone call... the company is going to pay too much money. Spain-Japan calls are expensive  :P
Yossi in Spain talking with Miki...  :cry:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2007, 02:07:16 AM »
"Idols don't have boyfriends!"
Duh. Girlfriends.
That's right. They have girlfriends. :yep:
No one said anything about girlfriends though. :rockon:

Y'all are hilarious.  :on lol:

Ah, it might just be the way I read it. I didn't realize that you were doing the "2 people speak at the same time during the phone convo" thing since the dialogue lines weren't differentiated (for example, Mako's lines weren't in italics to differentiate them from Miki's lines). Also, since it was Miki's POV at the time, it just seemed a little awkward to me to all of a sudden see "Makoto exclaimed", since that's something that would be seen from a 3rd person style narrative. Normally one would expect a little thought balloon where Miki would actually identify the calling by saying something like "it sounded like Makoto" or something like that. But whatever, no worries.  All this rambling is keeping me from the new fluff!
OHHH. Gotcha. I'll figure something out to make it more clear.

See? :wahaha:
Damn I must be psychic or something. :hee:
What have I said about being IN my head?!

...actually, that must be very awkward for you at times considering the randomass thoughts I get at work when I'm zoning out  XD

OK, yesh, this does mean new part coming up soon. Sorry for the lame comments reply. I really do appreciate every single one and they honestly do help me when writing later chapters. I come back to the thread and sometimes read all the comments from the beginning for ideas and such.  :sweat:

Anyway, part 11 coming soon - Fujimoto P O V ~!

Offline Blooo

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2007, 02:20:02 AM »
WEDGE!  :otomerika:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 11] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2007, 02:33:44 AM »
omgah, surprising wedge!  :lol:

---------------

PART 11 - FUJIMOTO - JUNE 16TH

"You're heading back to your room already?" Aya asked incredulously. "I thought we could go out..."

"She didn't finish taping until like nine pm there, so I was up until almost five in the morning on the phone," I yawned. "And then you got hyper and barged into my room at eight... and then we had rehearsals and the actual concerts..." I yawned again. Aya smiled sympathetically.

"When does Yoshizawa get back?"

"Tomorrow.... well, really late tonight technically, but I'll see her tomorrow."

"And it'll be all..." Aya held her arms out dramatically and started running slow-motion, humming dramatically. She wrapped her arms around herself and spun around. "Yocchaaan~..." Aya exclaimed in a high-pitched voice. "Mikitaaaaaan~...." she replied to herself in a really low voice.

"Your Yoshizawa impersonation sounds like a bad drag queen and besides, she doesn't call me 'Mikitan'." I stifled back another yawn.

"Ok, you go get some sleep," Aya said, patting me patronizingly on the head. "If you wake up later, call me and we'll go do something, ok?" I nodded sleepily and headed off to my room.

I waved to the security guard before wandering down the long hallway to my hotel room. I'm not even sure why they got us hotel rooms since we were in Tokyo anyway, but given my state of exhaustion, I was grateful. I fumbled for my keycard and it took me about three tries to get the door to open because I kept putting the damn card in upside down.

I groaned as I finally pushed the door open. Leaning against the door to shut it, I dropped my purse on the floor and threw my jacket on the floor. I was about to take my shirt off when my eyes fell on the bed. I froze.

...Ok, I must have fallen asleep already, I thought. I rubbed my eyes and looked again.

Nope, there was still some random girl asleep on my bed. I looked around the room, expecting cameras or Aya to jump out of the door connecting our two rooms.

Nothing. The girl mumbled something and shifted from facing the wall until she was lying on her stomach with her black hair spilling over the pillow.

Ok, that's not Sayu or Koharu... the hair's too short for either of them. And it's not Eri... the body type's all wrong...

I blinked again and walked over to the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" I bellowed. The girl jumped and started to push herself off of her stomach. Shit. Stupid Miki, don't confront the possibly violent crazy stalkers, go get security! I turned and walked swiftly over to the door, throwing it open.

"SECU-" A hand clasped itself over my mouth and a strong arm lifted me up and pulled me back inside, kicking the door shut. SHIT. I'm dead. I'm going to be killed by Random Hotel Girl.

No! What am I thinking? I'm Fujimoto Freaking Miki!

I went into offensive and swiftly brought my arm back.

"Miki-" My elbow connected with her gut just as I recognized the familiar sleepy voice. Horrified, I turned around and stared at my girlfriend doubled over, coughing.

"Oh my Gah, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, bending down next to Yossi. "I thought you were trying to kill me!"

"No, but I think I'm gonna puke now," she half-laughed, half-groaned. I smacked her on the arm.

"When did you get back?"

"I took an early flight. I got in about 6 hours ago. I wanted to surprise you," She winced and rubbed her stomach. "Apparently it worked." I helped her up off of the floor, grinning like an idiot as my eyes took in the long-missed sight of her eyes, her moles, her smile, her...

...wait a second.

"YOCCHAN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HEAD?!" I exclaimed, grabbing her black locks and staring at them in shock. She laughed.

"I had to go natural for the drama. Since I got in early, they moved my hair appointment to today."

"You're almost unrecognizable!" I studied her critically, running my fingers through her hair, trying to decide my position on this new development.

"You've seen me with black hair before," she replied, looking extremely amused.

"Yeah, but..."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I just... you look different, but I can't quite pinpoint what it is," I mused.

"Uh, my hair is black?"

"You look girly!" I proclaimed, clasping my hands together triumphantly. "You actually look feminine like this."

"...'actually'?" she repeated.

"Don't get all defensive. You know what I mean."

"Mmm."

"I missed you," I said quietly, looking up at her. Her face broke into a grin and she grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. Setting me back down, she leaned her forehead against mine.

"I missed you too," she replied before pushing me backwards. Shocked, I faltered a little bit before I landed on the bed. I blinked in surprise. "Didn't realize I'd gotten you over here, huh?" she smirked, climbing on top of me.

"Damn, I love you."

"I love you too."

--------------------

Offline Blooo

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2007, 02:52:13 AM »
omgah, surprising wedge!  :lol:
FEAR MY AWESOME WEDGING POWERSES!

Aya held her arms out dramatically and started running slow-motion, humming dramatically. She wrapped her arms around herself and spun around. "Yocchaaan~..." Aya exclaimed in a high-pitched voice. "Mikitaaaaaan~...." she replied to herself in a really low voice.
...Yeah, Aya would so totally do that in real life.  XD

"Your Yoshizawa impersonation sounds like a bad drag queen
:on lol:

I helped her up off of the floor, grinning like an idiot as my eyes took in the long-missed sight of her eyes, her moles, her smile, her...

...wait a second.

"YOCCHAN, WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HEAD?!"
Miki = :shock:
Yossie = :mon sweat:
Me =  :mon lmao:

Shocked, I faltered a little bit before I landed on the bed. I blinked in surprise. "Didn't realize I'd gotten you over here, huh?" she smirked, climbing on top of me.
:rockon:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2007, 03:25:02 AM »
Hahaha love this chapter... poor Miki at the end she isn't going to sleep  XD
Miki is soo right... Yossie with black hair looks girly and, in my opinion, younger
I don't have any idea how this beautiful and so in love couple can have problems... It's in your hands (and your awesome mind) make this happen, just like a happy ending too  :wub:
Waiting for the next and surely awesome chapter  :jerk:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: TaeTiSeo - Twinkle