JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re - Lingerie Shop

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120350 times)

Offline haidokun

• Member+
Re: [PART 11] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2007, 03:32:10 AM »
ahhh doki doki  :wub:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2007, 03:38:32 AM »
I don't have any idea how this beautiful and so in love couple can have problems..

Oh that? Well, see! Yossi thinks ______'s ______ ______ ______ Miki, so Miki ______ to ______ ______ ______. Turns out ______'s ______ ______ ______ Yossi. ______ ______ Yossi's ______ ______ ______, so Miki gets pissed and tries to ______ ______ ______. Yossi of course ______ ______, ______ Miki ______ ______ and ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______ ______ her ass and ______ ______ ______. ______ ______ Yossi ______ ______ ______ ______ to ______ ______ leaves ______ Yossi ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______'s note and ______ ______ ______ ______. And that's where the REAL drama begins! XD

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2007, 04:19:37 AM »
I don't have any idea how this beautiful and so in love couple can have problems..

Oh that? Well, see! Yossi thinks ______'s ______ ______ ______ Miki, so Miki ______ to ______ ______ ______. Turns out ______'s ______ ______ ______ Yossi. ______ ______ Yossi's ______ ______ ______, so Miki gets pissed and tries to ______ ______ ______. Yossi of course ______ ______, ______ Miki ______ ______ and ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______ ______ her ass and ______ ______ ______. ______ ______ Yossi ______ ______ ______ ______ to ______ ______ leaves ______ Yossi ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______'s note and ______ ______ ______ ______. And that's where the REAL drama begins! XD
:mon heh: :mon heh: :mon heh:
Ok... Yossie think something, then everything get worse, Miki gets pissed and try to do something and Yossie get angry ans she leaves, then Yossie note something and this is how a lovely couple have problems...mmm...I think I understand 
:on lol: I think I'll wait for the next chapters better  :sweat:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2007, 04:42:25 AM »
"Your Yoshizawa impersonation sounds like a bad drag queen
Oh, so she's seen good drag queens?  :P
Maybe she did get Yossi to rent the Tokkaekko movie.  :lol:

Offline manamin

« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2007, 05:02:50 AM »

Fanfic madlibs!

1. Noun:        2. Two-word verb:        3. Preposition:       4. Verb:       5. Verb:
6. Preposition:     7. Noun:     8. Noun:     9. Preposition:    10. Verb: 
11. Noun:     12. Verb:    13. Article:    14. Adjective:     15. Noun:
16. Verb:     17. Noun:     18. Adverb:    19. Verb:    20. Preposition:
21. Verb:    22. Verb:   23. Noun:   24. Verb:   25. ....Adverb? Preposition? (not sure)
26. Verb:    27. ...Noun?:    28. Preposition:   29. Noun:   30. Verb:   
31. Pronoun:    32. Noun:   33. Verb:    34. Preposition(?):   35. Preposition:
36. Pronoun:   37. Noun:    38. Verb:  39. Conjunction:    40. Preposition:
41. Verb:    42. Preposition:    43. Verb:    44. Noun:    45. Verb:
46. Pronoun:     47. Verb:     48. Adverb:   

Yup, I've seen the version of that paragraph without the words missing.  :hee:

(But I'm also not an English major, so if I got some of those word classes wrong, no killing me.)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2007, 05:53:43 AM »
"When does Yoshizawa get back?"

"Tomorrow.... well, really late tonight technically, but I'll see her tomorrow."
Oh WILL she? :pimp:

"And it'll be all..." Aya held her arms out dramatically and started running slow-motion, humming dramatically.
"Chariots of Fire" FTMFW! :lol:

She wrapped her arms around herself and spun around. "Yocchaaan~..." Aya exclaimed in a high-pitched voice. "Mikitaaaaaan~...." she replied to herself in a really low voice.
XD

I groaned as I finally pushed the door open. Leaning against the door to shut it, I dropped my purse on the floor and threw my jacket on the floor. I was about to take my shirt off when my eyes fell on the bed. I froze.

...Ok, I must have fallen asleep already, I thought. I rubbed my eyes and looked again.
Nope. You're NOT dreaming Miki.  :nya:

The girl mumbled something and shifted from facing the wall until she was lying on her stomach with her black hair spilling over the pillow.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?" I bellowed. The girl jumped and started to push herself off of her stomach. Shit. Stupid Miki, don't confront the possibly violent crazy stalkers, go get security! I turned and walked swiftly over to the door, throwing it open.

"SECU-" A hand clasped itself over my mouth and a strong arm lifted me up and pulled me back inside, kicking the door shut. SHIT. I'm dead. I'm going to be killed by Random Hotel Girl.

No! What am I thinking? I'm Fujimoto Freaking Miki!

I went into offensive and swiftly brought my arm back.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...she didn't realize who it was.  :k-crazy:  Well, in all likelihood the dark hair would have really thrown her off. Once the 5th gen joined MM, Yossi's hair had never been darker than chestnut brown at the most (most of the time it was significantly lighter in colour).  Combine that with the fact that Yossi's face wasn't exactly visible since she wasn't facing the door...and well, shit happens. :mon sweat:

"I missed you," I said quietly, looking up at her. Her face broke into a grin and she grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. Setting me back down, she leaned her forehead against mine.

"I missed you too," she replied before pushing me backwards.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :wriggly:

Shocked, I faltered a little bit before I landed on the bed. I blinked in surprise. "Didn't realize I'd gotten you over here, huh?" she smirked, climbing on top of me.
Remember, Yossi's got skillz.  :pimp:

"Damn, I love you."

"I love you too."
GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2007, 06:06:26 AM »
oh dear manamin. no killing you, but suspense is killing the rest of US !  :lol:

JFC: this is gonna be fun scene to compose as a drawing :P (once i get to doing them tho nyahah!)  :otomerika:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 06:13:03 AM by polidread »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2007, 09:30:26 PM »
Hahaha love this chapter... poor Miki at the end she isn't going to sleep  XD
Yeah somehow I think she doesn't mind.  :lol:

"Your Yoshizawa impersonation sounds like a bad drag queen
Oh, so she's seen good drag queens?  :P
Maybe she did get Yossi to rent the Tokkaekko movie.  :lol:
:on lol:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...she didn't realize who it was.  :k-crazy:  Well, in all likelihood the dark hair would have really thrown her off. Once the 5th gen joined MM, Yossi's hair had never been darker than chestnut brown at the most (most of the time it was significantly lighter in colour).  Combine that with the fact that Yossi's face wasn't exactly visible since she wasn't facing the door...and well, shit happens. :mon sweat:
Yep. Honestly, I *think* it was black in '03, but that might have just been dark brown. Hell, she could have had it black for 3 days and dyed it back before being on camera again  XD

JFC: this is gonna be fun scene to compose as a drawing :P (once i get to doing them tho nyahah!)  :otomerika:
:nya:

Yeah, I'm having a lazy-at-home day, so I'm gonna go ahead and post the next part in a few.

Coming soon! Part 12 with.... Matsuura POV!? :O

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2007, 09:55:47 PM »
--------------------

PART 12 - MATSUURA - JUNE 16TH

I hummed tunelessly as I let myself into my hotel room. I flipped the lights on and glanced around the room. Ah! There it was. I walked over to my bed and bent down to pick up my fallen wallet off of the floor. I started to leave, but paused, glancing over at the door connecting my room to Mikitty's.

"I should be nice..." I said to myself, walking over to the door. I know she's probably in bed already, I thought, but I should see if she wants anything to eat. Knocking softly on the door, I pushed it open.

I recoiled back against the door as a black lace bra came whizzing past me, almost smacking me in the face. My jaw dropped.

Miki. Naked. On her bed. With some dark-haired girl on top of her. A girl wearing only panties whose bra (I'm assuming since Miki's was lying in the corner) was the one that had accosted me.

"FUJIMOTO MIKI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled before I could stop myself. My naked best friend looked at me in shock for a moment before looking up at the girl above her.

"What am I doing!?" Miki countered, rolling out from underneath her playmate and sauntering over to me. "What are you doing barging into my hotel room?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry! I thought maybe you were hungry!" I gestured to her flushed, naked body. "Apparently I was right."

"Ha ha. Can you go now?"

"What are you doing, Tan?" I asked quietly. "Are you seriously throwing away Yossi for some random girl?" Miki's eyes widened for a split second before settling into her normal glare.

"Regardless of my relationship status, I don't see how it's any of your business who I sleep with," Miki said loudly. The other party cleared her throat a little. I started to look over, but Miki stepped over, blocking my view. "Talk to me. She has nothing to do with this."

"You know, you're right. It isn't really any of my business who you decide to have sex with," I stated, feeling my face start to color with anger. "Except for the fact that I do like Yossi and I - "

"Are you going to tell her?"

"What!?" I exclaimed, staring at Miki in disbelief.

"Are you going to tell her?" she repeated.

"I..." I trailed off. On one hand, Mikitty's my best friend. On the other hand, Yoshizawa's being cheated on and someone really needs to tell her. And seriously, what the hell IS Miki thinking... But...

"Well?" Miki crossed her arms.

"Tan, I'm sorry, but I can't promise I won't say anything to Yossi - especially not if she asks me," I said finally.

"OH REALLY!?" Miki exclaimed, raising her eyebrows.

"No offense, but I think I already know," an amused voice piped up.

"You ruined my fun!" Miki complained, puffing out her cheeks. My jaw dropped as I looked over at the bed. I tilted my head to one side and walked towards the dark-haired girl sitting on the edge of the bed, modestly clutching one of the pillows to cover her bare chest.

"...Yossi?" I said in disbelief.

"Yes?" she replied.

"You dyed your hair!"

"Yep."

"You came back early from Spain!"

"Also true."

"You..." I trailed off and backed away from the mostly naked tomboy. I looked over at Miki and laughed nervously. "Whoops. I'll, um, just be going..."

"I can't believe you thought I'd cheat on Yocchan!" Miki exclaimed.

"Do we really need to get into this now?" Yossi groaned, shaking her head.

"Well, what was I supposed to think?!" I demanded. "I come into your room and find you naked in bed with some dark-haired girl while, to my knowledge, your girlfriend - who last I knew had some brownish-red thing going on -  is out of the country!"

"Why is everyone so preoccupied with my hair?" Yossi mused to herself.

"Aya, come ON!" Miki retorted, walking over to the bed. She yanked the pillow out of Yoshizawa's grasp. "If you had THIS, would you do anything to mess it up?"

"MIKI, WHAT THE HELL!?" Yossi yelled, turning bright red. She scrambled wildly for something to cover herself with before finally grabbing the other pillow out from under the covers.

I blinked. Wow, she blushes with her entire body...

"Not cool, Fujimoto," Yossi said, glaring at her girlfriend and clutching the pillow to her bare skin protectively.

"Please, you were buttass naked to the world on that balcony in Hawaii," Miki rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?" I said, looking between the two.

"Ok, that's a great story and all, but, um..." Yossi said, giving Miki a pointed look. Holding the pillow carefully against herself to prevent another flashing incident, she got up and walked over to me. "You know, it's great to see you, Ayaya, and we really should all hang out more, but, well, I was kind of in the middle of something, so..." She unceremoniously pushed me back into my room and slammed the door shut. I could hear Miki's laughter before it was abruptly cut off.

I blinked several times and looked around my empty hotel room.

"What just happened there?" I muttered to myself, picking Yoshizawa's bra off of the floor.

--------------

I'm.
so.
weird.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2007, 10:07:15 PM »
Yes, but we love the ideas you put in our head. :grin:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 12] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #90 on: September 08, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »
HA HA I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE TOPIC LINE TO PART 12.  :cool2:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2007, 02:21:12 AM »
I love the speed of this fic, it makes everything so detailed... Instead of jumping day by day we get to see so much of what goes on and I almost have forgotten about the tragic heartbreak to come  :(

This is one of my fav chapters lol, poor little Aya, trying to do the right thing just to have evil Miki throw it in her face... Surely Yossie thinks a lot of Aya's honesty now though, awww.

Oh evil Miki, how I love you so  :lol:

:heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2007, 02:50:10 AM »
PART 12 - MATSUURA - JUNE 16TH
Aya POV? This'll be interesting, especially since the dates are the same, which means that Miki and Aya had just said goodnight to each other in the hallway.  :kekeke:

I walked over to my bed and bent down to pick up my fallen wallet off of the floor. I started to leave, but paused, glancing over at the door connecting my room to Mikitty's.

"I should be nice..." I said to myself, walking over to the door. I know she's probably in bed already, I thought, but I should see if she wants anything to eat. Knocking softly on the door, I pushed it open.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HERE IT COMES!  :w00t:

Miki. Naked. On her bed. With some dark-haired girl on top of her. A girl wearing only panties whose bra (I'm assuming since Miki's was lying in the corner) was the one that had accosted me.

"FUJIMOTO MIKI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled before I could stop myself. My naked best friend looked at me in shock for a moment before looking up at the girl above her.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLZ YEAH!!!   :twisted: :rockon:

"What am I doing!?" Miki countered, rolling out from underneath her playmate and sauntering over to me. "What are you doing barging into my hotel room?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry! I thought maybe you were hungry!" I gestured to her flushed, naked body. "Apparently I was right."

Apparently indeed. 

"What are you doing, Tan?" I asked quietly. "Are you seriously throwing away Yossi for some random girl?" Miki's eyes widened for a split second before settling into her normal glare.

"Regardless of my relationship status, I don't see how it's any of your business who I sleep with," Miki said loudly. The other party cleared her throat a little. I started to look over, but Miki stepped over, blocking my view. "Talk to me. She has nothing to do with this."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Aya's defending Yossi!  :luvluv2:  Guess she hasn't noticed that the dark-haired girl IS Yossi, who will hopefully be flattered with what Aya just said.

Oh Miki's gonna have FUN with this!  :wahaha:

"No offense, but I think I already know," an amused voice piped up.

"You ruined my fun!" Miki complained, puffing out her cheeks. My jaw dropped as I looked over at the bed. I tilted my head to one side and walked towards the dark-haired girl sitting on the edge of the bed, modestly clutching one of the pillows to cover her bare chest.

Yossi =  :wave:

Miki =  :lol:

Aya =  :O

"Yes?" she replied.

"You dyed your hair!"

"Yep."

"Also true."

"You..." I trailed off and backed away from the mostly naked tomboy. I looked over at Miki and laughed nervously. "Whoops. I'll, um, just be going..."
Absolutely loved this exchange. LOVED IT I SAY!!!  :nya:

"Aya, come ON!" Miki retorted, walking over to the bed. She yanked the pillow out of Yoshizawa's grasp. "If you had THIS, would you do anything to mess it up?"

"MIKI, WHAT THE HELL!?" Yossi yelled, turning bright red. She scrambled wildly for something to cover herself with before finally grabbing the other pillow out from under the covers.

I blinked. Wow, she blushes with her entire body...
Her entire body?  :stunned:

HOT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!  :jerk:

Holding the pillow carefully against herself to prevent another flashing incident, she got up and walked over to me. "You know, it's great to see you, Ayaya, and we really should all hang out more, but, well, I was kind of in the middle of something, so..." She unceremoniously pushed me back into my room and slammed the door shut. I could hear Miki's laughter before it was abruptly cut off.
  :hump:

I'm.
so.
weird.
Your point being?  :mon lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2007, 05:10:58 AM »
Whoa... I thought something 'big' would happen there... between Aya and Miki or between Miki and Yossie.... or even, between Yossie and Aya....

Gah! but I love this chapter... not really funny but the whole misunderstanding things really entertaining.... could happen in reality.... with the drastic changes Yossie had, who wouldn't thought Miki was cheating on Yossie?? Aya did a right thing, ain't her?   :yep:

Keep posting almond!!! 

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #94 on: September 09, 2007, 05:25:55 AM »
 :lol: Go kansai power! Tell them how it is Aya! 
Miki just because you don't have qualms about touching people inappropriately and nakedness doesn't mean everyone else feels the same way. Let Yossie keep her security blanket pillow :roll:
I hope Yocchan doesn't get nightmares about Tomiko.ahaha

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: September 09, 2007, 09:12:02 AM »
oh!  :ding:  dyou feel it? there's a storm coming!  :cool1:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #96 on: September 09, 2007, 05:29:34 PM »
I'm.
so.
weird.
And that's why I/we love your fics XD

Offline Blooo

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2007, 01:24:02 AM »
A girl wearing only panties whose bra (I'm assuming since Miki's was lying in the corner) was the one that had accosted me.
...Aya knows what Miki's bras look like?  :wahaha:

"Yes?" she replied.

"You dyed your hair!"

"Yep."

"Also true."

:mon lmao:

"Why is everyone so preoccupied with my hair?" Yossi mused to herself.
Good question.  XD

I'm.
so.
weird.
:k-great:  :muffin:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2007, 03:08:37 AM »
Ok, I'm seriously working on the next part right now. I changed the order of something a bit and then got kinda sidetracked. It should be up tonight! :heart:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 13] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2007, 03:25:51 AM »
Man, I'm sleepy. Hope this turned out coherent. manamin found it amusing anyway.  :lol:

I'll do a double-comments reply next time. ^^;

--------------

PART 13 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 18TH

I paused outside my front door and smiled in anticipation. There's nothing quite like coming home after a long, tiring day to your gorgeous girlfriend, I thought to myself as I turned the key and pushed the door open.

"Mi..." The word died on my lips as I stepped inside, letting the door slam itself shut behind me.

"You're home early!" Miki exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen. She brushed her hands off on her denim shorts and walked over to me. "How was dance practice? Are the new girls any good?"

"Fujimoto, what did you do to my kitchen?" I said slowly, putting my bag down and removing my shoes.

"I made dinner," she replied, giving me a welcome-home kiss. She gave my tracksuit and disheveled hair the once-over. "What, no jinbei today?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yeah..." I said, still a bit shell-shocked at the state of chaos I saw before me.

"You got home before I could clean, that's all," she laughed. "I know what a neat freak you are."

"Yeah, blame Tsuji for the development of that little trait," I muttered as Miki guided me to the couch.

"Sit, relax, unwind," she said sweetly as I sat down and began to untense a little. "Plot things to do to me in bed later, you know, the usual." I laughed and leaned back, closing my eyes.

"What, no serenade?" I mock-complained.

"...well, I AM cleaning," she mused. I opened one eye warily.

"I wasn't serio-"

"DENWA WA MADA KONAI!" she sang loudly. She tossed the sponge in the air, did a single Natsu-sensei approved spin, and caught it without blinking. "MEERU WA MADA KONA~-I!"

"Miki, I wasn't serious," I muttered, but she was in her own little world of Boogie Train 07. I shook my head as she began incorporating the choreography into her actions. "YOU'RE WEIRD!" I yelled over her singing. Miki just flashed me a brilliant grin and continued on her merry way.

Suddenly, there was a loud pounding at the door. Miki paid it no mind, since she was midway through the second verse. I sighed and walked over to answer the door. Some man I had never seen before was on my doorstep.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked, cautiously standing half-behind the door in case he was some crazy fan.

"Yeah, listen, buddy," he snapped. I blinked. "I just moved downstairs and, you know, I like the Hello! Project girls as much as the next guy, but seriously, turn the damn music down."

I blinked. Did... was this seriously happening? I tilted my head to one side.

"Well," I began.

"I mean it sounds like you have Fujimoto Miki in your damn apartment! What, did you cut the background music out to hear her better?" he cut me off, rolling his eyes a little. I coughed to cover my laughter.

"Terribly sorry," I said, trying not to burst into hysterical laughter. "I'll try to keep - " The singing suddenly stopped mid-word.

"HEY! Where's the bleach? This sauce stain will NOT come up!" Miki demanded.

"Under the sink, left hand side," I replied without turning around. I could tell by the man's face that Miki had in fact, peeked around the corner, though.

"Th-th-th-that was Miki-sama!" the man stammered. I groaned. Great. A Miki fan. Thank God she wasn't singing Romantic Ukare Mode.

"Yeah, well, I gotta go," I said, starting to shut the door.

"How the hell did you get Fujimoto Miki in your apartment!?" the man exclaimed. I stopped and opened the door wider.

"...you have no idea who I am, do you?" I asked. The man looked over my messy hair and Adidas tracksuit.

"...Fujimoto's....brother?" THE HELL!?

"Ok, bye."

"YOCCHAN! I CAN'T FIND IT!" Miki bellowed. The man's eyes widened with recognition.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE YOSHIZA-"

I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

"Who was that?" Miki asked. She was on her hands and knees, half inside the cabinet under my kitchen sink, apparently still searching for the bleach.

"Nobody," I replied, grabbing my cell phone to call UFA Security.

-------------
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 03:26:39 AM by almond »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsu Shi Ma Mi Re - Lingerie Shop