JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Boku wa Kuma

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120432 times)

Offline Blooo

Re: [PART 13] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2007, 03:47:06 AM »
There's nothing quite like coming home after a long, tiring day to your gorgeous girlfriend, I thought to myself
Tell me about it  :shy2:

"Sit, relax, unwind," she said sweetly as I sat down and began to untense a little. "Plot things to do to me in bed later, you know, the usual."
BWAH!  :wahaha:

"Th-th-th-that was Miki-sama!" the man stammered. I groaned. Great. A Miki fan. Thank God she wasn't singing Romantic Ukare Mode.
OSHIOKI KIBONNU!!

"...you have no idea who I am, do you?" I asked. The man looked over my messy hair and Adidas tracksuit.

"...Fujimoto's....brother?" THE HELL!?
How many times is that now?  XD SHE'S A SHE, DANGIT!

:otomerika: OHEMGEE RANDOM CHARMY!  :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2007, 04:52:58 AM »
I paused outside my front door and smiled in anticipation. There's nothing quite like coming home after a long, tiring day to your gorgeous girlfriend, I thought to myself as I turned the key and pushed the door open.

"Mi..." The word died on my lips as I stepped inside, letting the door slam itself shut behind me.

"You're home early!" Miki exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen. She brushed her hands off on her denim shorts and walked over to me. "How was dance practice? Are the new girls any good?"

"Fujimoto, what did you do to my kitchen?" I said slowly, putting my bag down and removing my shoes.

"I made dinner," she replied, giving me a welcome-home kiss.
Lemme guess...it looks like a disaster area? :D

"Sit, relax, unwind," she said sweetly as I sat down and began to untense a little. "Plot things to do to me in bed later, you know, the usual." I laughed and leaned back, closing my eyes.
Yes, do that. And by all means feel free to verbally share what develops in terms of the plotting. :twisted:

"DENWA WA MADA KONAI!" she sang loudly. She tossed the sponge in the air, did a single Natsu-sensei approved spin, and caught it without blinking. "MEERU WA MADA KONA~-I!"

"Miki, I wasn't serious," I muttered, but she was in her own little world of Boogie Train 07. I shook my head as she began incorporating the choreography into her actions. "YOU'RE WEIRD!" I yelled over her singing. Miki just flashed me a brilliant grin and continued on her merry way.
And of course Yossi, like us, completely LOVE her for it! :wriggly:

Suddenly, there was a loud pounding at the door. Miki paid it no mind, since she was midway through the second verse. I sighed and walked over to answer the door. Some man I had never seen before was on my doorstep.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked, cautiously standing half-behind the door in case he was some crazy fan.

"Yeah, listen, buddy," he snapped. I blinked. "I just moved downstairs and, you know, I like the Hello! Project girls as much as the next guy, but seriously, turn the damn music down."
Oh shit...new neighbour, and HE DOESN'T KNOW! :rofl:

"HEY! Where's the bleach? This sauce stain will NOT come up!" Miki demanded.

"Under the sink, left hand side," I replied without turning around. I could tell by the man's face that Miki had in fact, peeked around the corner, though.

"Th-th-th-that was Miki-sama!" the man stammered. I groaned.
Miki =  :mon blowhorn:

Yossi =  :mon sweat:

New Neighbour =  :mon star: :mon blood:

Great. A Miki fan. Thank God she wasn't singing Romantic Ukare Mode.
MIKI-SAMA! MIKI-SAMA! OSHIOKI KIBONNU!!!
OO YA OI!   OO YA OI! OO YA OI!

"How the hell did you get Fujimoto Miki in your apartment!?" the man exclaimed. I stopped and opened the door wider.

"...you have no idea who I am, do you?" I asked. The man looked over my messy hair and Adidas tracksuit.

"Ok, bye."
The dude is totally CLUELESS! Mind you, he's still in starstruck-shock mode from seeing Miki-sama. :yep:  Still though, Yossi probably doesn't quite look like herself being in a tracksuit and just having come back home from practice. And the girls DO rag on her for the way she dresses, saying that the tracksuits and jinbei's really make her look boyish. :P

New Neighbour =  :stunned:

Yossi =  :mon suspect:

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE YOSHIZA-"

I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

"Who was that?" Miki asked. She was on her hands and knees, half inside the cabinet under my kitchen sink, apparently still searching for the bleach.

"Nobody," I replied, grabbing my cell phone to call UFA Security.
Come to think of it, wouldn't UFA have had a hand in setting the girls up with their apartments? If so they probably have some influence in who can be evicted (for those cases where they have to protect the girls). Poor sap came THIS close to living in the same building and Yossi (which would mean frequently seeing both her AND Miki), and he fucks himself over by...well...being a spastic wota.

Sucks to be him.  :kekeke:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2007, 05:36:58 AM »
One of the most hilarious chapters!!!!!  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Ahhh... for this kind of chapters is that I love this fic  :luvluv1: Is good have this beautiful memories before the drama begins  :mon cigar:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2007, 01:44:14 PM »
"...Fujimoto's....brother?" THE HELL!?"
Oh no he didn't... well I would have gave him a knuckle sandwich before slamming the door though.

Anyways I loved this chapter, it was just so randomly funny! And Miki is so... weird. But the weirder thing is I can actually picture her doing the stuff your making her do... 
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 01:51:20 PM by stefy »

Offline Gomaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2007, 01:58:24 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

That was a really great chapter!!!
I love this fic :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2007, 02:55:20 PM »
:lol: :lol: XD XD Seriously, is this guy blind or just stupid XD

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE YOSHIZA-"

I slammed the door in his face and locked it.
Okay, he's a little bit slow, but veeeeeeeeery lucky. He is living in the same building with Yossi :D

Or should I say he was lucky XD

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2007, 08:53:36 PM »
"Who was that?" Miki asked. She was on her hands and knees, half inside the cabinet under my kitchen sink, apparently still searching for the bleach.
really nobody read this???????????????/ wait I'm picturing it in my head
DAMN  :drool: :drool: :drool::nosebleed:

(hi, first time commenting and I just spend yesterday and today reading both memoir and this. I really hate you for the prologue, lol)
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2007, 02:57:40 AM »
Giant comments reply time!

Yes, but we love the ideas you put in our head. :grin:
And vice versa! I can't count how many ideas have come from comment replies!

I love the speed of this fic, it makes everything so detailed... Instead of jumping day by day we get to see so much of what goes on and I almost have forgotten about the tragic heartbreak to come  :(
It's all part of my evil plan  :cool1:

"I'm sorry! I thought maybe you were hungry!" I gestured to her flushed, naked body. "Apparently I was right."

Apparently indeed. 
*bows*

Her entire body?  :stunned:
Yep. Entire. Body.

Gah! but I love this chapter... not really funny but the whole misunderstanding things really entertaining.... could happen in reality.... with the drastic changes Yossie had, who wouldn't thought Miki was cheating on Yossie?? Aya did a right thing, ain't her?   :yep:
I was kinda torn as to how Aya would answer that question. I mean, she wouldn't be disloyal to Miki, but I can't see her lying to Yossi's face either.

:lol: Go kansai power! Tell them how it is Aya! 
This makes me want to re-watch the Aya's Sukeban Trail H!M again.  :lol:

oh!  :ding:  dyou feel it? there's a storm coming!  :cool1:
XD polidread=win.

I'm.
so.
weird.
And that's why I/we love your fics XD
AH! That's why! I was trying to figure that out.

A girl wearing only panties whose bra (I'm assuming since Miki's was lying in the corner) was the one that had accosted me.
...Aya knows what Miki's bras look like?  :wahaha:
I knew what my old roomie's bras looked like 'cause she would hang them to dry in the living room.  :badluck:

"Why is everyone so preoccupied with my hair?" Yossi mused to herself.
Good question.  XD
Because the author is obsessed with Yoshizawa's hair!  :k-thrilled:

There's nothing quite like coming home after a long, tiring day to your gorgeous girlfriend, I thought to myself
Tell me about it  :shy2:
Yeah, shaddap. :gyaaah:

:otomerika: OHEMGEE RANDOM CHARMY!  :lol:
RANDOM CHARMY FTW!

The dude is totally CLUELESS! Mind you, he's still in starstruck-shock mode from seeing Miki-sama. :yep:  Still though, Yossi probably doesn't quite look like herself being in a tracksuit and just having come back home from practice. And the girls DO rag on her for the way she dresses, saying that the tracksuits and jinbei's really make her look boyish. :P
Yeah, I explain that a bit in the next part.

:lol: :lol: XD XD Seriously, is this guy blind or just stupid XD
Probably a little column a, little column b.

Okay, he's a little bit slow, but veeeeeeeeery lucky. He is living in the same building with Yossi :D

Or should I say he was lucky XD
This cracked me up hardcore.  :rofl:

Yeah, I was kinda surprised JFC didn't comment on that one.  XD

(hi, first time commenting and I just spend yesterday and today reading both memoir and this. I really hate you for the prologue, lol)
YAY! Thank you so much! The prologue is meant to torture and encourage my overusage of  :wahaha:

New part coming up as soon as manamin gets online to beta!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 14] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2007, 03:13:05 AM »

-------------

PART 14 - FUJIMOTO - JUNE 18TH

"HE THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BROTHER?!" I roared with laughter. Yossi glared at me. We were standing in her kitchen cleaning up the dishes from dinner.

"So much for the dark hair making me girly, huh?" she muttered.

"Nah, he was just too stunned at the wonder that is Fujimoto Miki," I replied with a straight face. She swatted my butt with the dishtowel, but said nothing. "Is it bugging you?" I asked, turning away from the sink to look at her.

"A little bit, yeah," she admitted. "I mean, I know I can act like an old man, but..."

"It's your boobs."

"Excuse me?" she blinked. I poked her right breast with my soapy finger.

"Your boobs, darling. Your sports bra makes them nonexistent, especially in those tracksuits you're so fond of. Wear a normal bra for once and voila, insta-girl." Yossi looked down at her chest thoughtfully.

"You know, you're right..."

"Of course I'm right!" I declared. "I am the wonder that is Fujimoto Miki!"

"You know, for as much as you rag on Sayu, you really do act an awful lot like her sometimes," she mused. I turned and glared fiercely at her.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that," I said very slowly.

"Uh, yeah, let's go with that," she laughed nervously. Suddenly, the sound of "Aisu Cream to My Purin" filled the air. We both stared at each other in confusion. Yossi's eyes narrowed and she walked over to her cell phone lying on the table.

"Freaking Rika," she muttered as she picked it up. "Hello?.... Ok.... Yeah, I'll tell her... Ok, thanks."

"Who was that?"

"Security guy. He's stationed outside just in case. Since it's already dark, they want you to stay here all night in case someone tries to follow you home. Didn't think you'd mind." I grinned at her. "I think I'm gonna have to move, though," she sighed.

"Can't they just kick him out?" I asked, putting the last dish up to dry and turning off the water.

"Yeah, but the problem is he knows where I live now, so he could tell other people, and then one morning I leave the apartment to find a surge of fanboys demanding to know where 'Miki-sama' is," Yossi replied. I started laughing.

"You have fans, silly."

"True, but mine don't dance around demanding that I punish them," she pointed out. I looked around her neat, stylish apartment.

"This sucks. I like your apartment!" I sighed.

"No, you just dislike yours," she countered.

"That too."

"Why don't you move too, then?" she asked.

"I'm too lazy to find a new place," I replied, plopping down on the couch. She sat down next to me.

"Well, what if I'm finding one?" A slow smile spread across her face and she looked at me expectantly.

"No, it's ok. I mean, you have to find a new place for yourself anyway, so..."

"Miki, I'm asking if you want to move into an apartment together."

"Oh..." I trailed off. "OH!" She started laughing. "Wait, seriously?"

"Seriously. You practically live here anyway."

"You really think that's a good idea?" I asked slowly.

"You don't?" She said, sounding surprised. "I thought you'd be all for it. We don't have to, I mean, it was just an idea."

"No, no, no, no... don't misunderstand me. I think it's the best idea you've had in a long time - "

"Really? What was the last one?" Yossi interrupted.

"Whipped cream."

"Ah, yes," she nodded, a faraway look in her eyes.

"But! I've been told my hands have a tendency to wander a bit - "

"A bit?"

"And!" I continued, ignoring her. "I'm not sure if you'd ever be able to leave the apartment."

"Miki," she groaned, giving me a warning look. I laughed and grabbed her hand. I kissed the palm and held it against my cheek.

"I'd love to," I said softly. She moved her hand to the back of my neck and brought my lips to hers.

About fifteen minutes later, I stuck my head out of the front door and gestured the security guy over.

"Yes ma'am?" he said quietly.

"Earlier, when I thought I would be leaving, I played a bit of a practical joke on Yoshizawa," I replied.

"Ok."

"I kind of hid a bunch of fake snakes all over her apartment."

"Oh my. Does she not like snakes?"

"Hates them with an undying passion. Anyway, so, um, if you hear screaming or anything like that coming from the apartment... don't worry about it. It's probably just the snakes."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, returning back to his post. I shut the front door and cackled silently to myself before shedding my bathrobe and returning back to the bedroom.

--------------

Offline manamin

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2007, 04:13:22 AM »
Beta Omake Corner!  :bingo:

In beta-ing the most recent chapter (which typically involves a lot of giggling on my part and drooling over Yossi and/or Miki on both my part and Almond's) I came up with a devious scheme. Not good enough to be shoved into the end at the last moment, it still cracked Almond up - so I'm leaving it here for you all.

- Guard POV -

The door shut, and I listened as footsteps moved into the apartment. Snakes, huh? Not from what I'd heard. I pulled out my phone and began a new text message to my true employer.

"Ma'am -
Your sources were correct. They were both there. I will remain on watch overnight."

Almost immediately, a return text zipped back to my handset.

"Good. The ruse worked, Yoshizawa is moving?
P-Mako"

I shook my head and grinned as I texted back an affirmative. Of course even in New Zealand, this girl knew everything regarding Yoshizawa. Ah, what did I care? She made a great boss, and I was getting paid to pretend I didn't know what the sounds were coming out of that apartment all night.... good thing I 'd brought my iPod.

*~*~

Yeah, that's why I'm not the writer here. But it was funny to me. 
 :byebye:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2007, 05:19:14 AM »
I lol'd at

P-Mako"

and this:

"Whipped cream."
I had a conflict between funny and hot. I'm going more for hot, anyway.

So, when will miki tell yossi she wants a child, I wonder  :wriggly: :wahaha:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:23:17 AM by anammm »

Offline Blooo

« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »
"It's your boobs."

"Your boobs, darling. Your sports bra makes them nonexistent, especially in those tracksuits you're so fond of. Wear a normal bra for once and voila, insta-girl." Yossi looked down at her chest thoughtfully.

You have no idea how many times I've made this point.  :rofl:

"I am the wonder that is Fujimoto Miki!"
Yeah baby YEAH! :w00t:

Suddenly, the sound of "Aisu Cream to My Purin" filled the air. We both stared at each other in confusion. Yossi's eyes narrowed and she walked over to her cell phone lying on the table.

"Freaking Rika," she muttered as she picked it up.
Phone rape.  :otomerika:

"You have fans, silly."

"True, but mine don't dance around demanding that I punish them," she pointed out.
Ohhhhh, Yossie. You have NO idea. XD

:wriggly: :nya: :shy2: :luvluv2: :luvluv1:

I think it's the best idea you've had in a long time - "

"Whipped cream."

"Ah, yes,"
Miki = :bored:
Yossie =  :kekeke:
Me =  :dunno: ............. !! :mon spit:

....Wow.  :mon one:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2007, 05:27:33 AM »
"You have fans, silly."

"True, but mine don't dance around demanding that I punish them," she pointed out.
Ohhhhh, Yossie. You have NO idea. XD
HERE HERE ME ME ME  :mon beam:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2007, 08:20:51 AM »
YAAAAAAY, like i said before, why don't you just move in together, makes perfect YoMiki sense to me  :D
Miki and her sneaky plans lol thank god for Yossie's fear of snakes, coz if not for that, they would have no excuse for the noise  XD
And at least when Mari changed the ringtine before it was to something good :P

@manamin:
Oh Mako dear, how i miss you so (at least come visit me in Aus during ur NZ days ;) )
 :lol: i don't think the security guard can really complain about anything

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2007, 08:25:07 AM »
NASTY!!!!    :shocked:

internet superhero Captain Obvious wants to ask:
are we sure Yossie's gonna be screaming later about snakes, and not FINGERS (and lips and hands and etc):jerk:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 08:37:21 AM by polidread »

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2007, 04:19:43 PM »
Quote from: polidread
are we sure Yossie's gonna be screaming later about snakes, and not FINGERS (and lips and hands and etc) ?

Fingers, snake, what's the different? Both still make yossie scream anyway....  :lol:

Quote from: almond

"I'm too lazy to find a new place," I replied, plopping down on the couch. She sat down next to me.

"Well, what if I'm finding one?" A slow smile spread across her face and she looked at me expectantly.

"Oh..." I trailed off. "OH!" She started laughing. "Wait, seriously?"

"Seriously. You practically live here anyway."

that was so sweet!!! it's like Yossie propose to Miki to marry her... lol....  :P

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2007, 05:34:25 PM »

Come ooooon, Miki. Think!!!

I laughed and grabbed her hand. I kissed the palm and held it against my cheek.

"I'd love to," I said softly. She moved her hand to the back of my neck and brought my lips to hers.
:mon lovelaff:

"Hates them with an undying passion. Anyway, so, um, if you hear screaming or anything like that coming from the apartment... don't worry about it. It's probably just the snakes."
Sure. Snakes. What else it could be XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2007, 12:02:15 AM »
Her entire body?  :stunned:
Yep. Entire. Body.
That's just all sorts of awesome, not to mention incredibly HAWT! :jerk:

Yeah, I was kinda surprised JFC didn't comment on that one.  XD
I was too busy mentally picturing it at the time. Besides, gotta give some of the other readers a chance to find some of the more "subtle" stuff, ne? :D

PART 14 - FUJIMOTO - JUNE 18TH
"HE THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BROTHER?!" I roared with laughter. Yossi glared at me. We were standing in her kitchen cleaning up the dishes from dinner.
Miki = :on lol:

Yossi =  :angry1:

"So much for the dark hair making me girly, huh?" she muttered.

"Nah, he was just too stunned at the wonder that is Fujimoto Miki," I replied with a straight face.
That's because Miki-sama IS TEH AWESOMENESS!!! :cool1:

She swatted my butt with the dishtowel
Picturing this. Yep, that's hot. :grin:

"Is it bugging you?" I asked, turning away from the sink to look at her.

"A little bit, yeah," she admitted. "I mean, I know I can act like an old man, but..."

"It's your boobs."
Eh? Yossi's got boobs.

Yossi's got cute boobs. :yep:

* JFC mentally pictures Yossi pics where she wears form-fitting outfits (especially those that highlight her boobs).

* JFC Yeah...they're nice. :)

Ok, being a guy, I'm gonna have to take Miki's word on this. 
* JFC is not going to call up any girls that he knows to find out the effects of sports bras VS regular bras on boobs.  :depressed:

"Of course I'm right!" I declared. "I am the wonder that is Fujimoto Miki!"
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Suddenly, the sound of "Aisu Cream to My Purin" filled the air. We both stared at each other in confusion. Yossi's eyes narrowed and she walked over to her cell phone lying on the table.

"Freaking Rika," she muttered as she picked it up.
Rika changed Yossi's ringtone! :wahaha:

"Who was that?"

"Security guy. He's stationed outside just in case. Since it's already dark, they want you to stay here all night in case someone tries to follow you home. Didn't think you'd mind." I grinned at her.
Miki = :D

Yossi =  :roll:

Miki's thoughts =  :hump:

JFC =  :w00t:

"Can't they just kick him out?" I asked, putting the last dish up to dry and turning off the water.

"Yeah, but the problem is he knows where I live now, so he could tell other people, and then one morning I leave the apartment to find a surge of fanboys demanding to know where 'Miki-sama' is," Yossi replied.
Oh c'mon, there's a shitload of Yossi-wota out there too that are just as *cough* "devoted" as the Miki-wota are.

"You have fans, silly."

OO YA OI! OO YA OI! OO YA OI!

"This sucks. I like your apartment!" I sighed.

"No, you just dislike yours," she countered.

"That too."

"I'm too lazy to find a new place," I replied, plopping down on the couch.
The solution is best summarized with 3 words...MOVE IN TOGETHER!!!  :mon determined: :w00t: :banana:

"Oh..." I trailed off. "OH!" She started laughing.
One of the rare Miki "boke" moments. :hiakhiakhiak:

:wub:

I think it's the best idea you've had in a long time - "

"Whipped cream."

"Ah, yes," she nodded, a faraway look in her eyes.
Oh...my. Normally I'm not a fan of whipped cream...but...:jerk:

"But! I've been told my hands have a tendency to wander a bit - "

"A bit?"
Something tells me Yossi might be willing to tolerate it.  :twisted:

"And!" I continued, ignoring her. "I'm not sure if you'd ever be able to leave the apartment."
What Miki's REALLY thinking = "I'm not sure if you'd ever be able to leave the BEDROOM.:rockon:

"Miki," she groaned, giving me a warning look. I laughed and grabbed her hand. I kissed the palm and held it against my cheek.

:wriggly:

About fifteen minutes later, I stuck my head out of the front door and gestured the security guy over.

"Yes ma'am?" he said quietly.

"Earlier, when I thought I would be leaving, I played a bit of a practical joke on Yoshizawa," I replied.

"Ok."

"I kind of hid a bunch of fake snakes all over her apartment."

"Oh my. Does she not like snakes?"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, returning back to his post. I shut the front door and cackled silently to myself before shedding my bathrobe and returning back to the bedroom.
Smart move by Miki to cover for...

wait a sec

Yossi's a screamer??? :o

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM!!! :rockon::mon blood: :imdead:

EDIT:
Beta Omake Corner!

- Guard POV -
Didn't notice this at first. :P

The door shut, and I listened as footsteps moved into the apartment. Snakes, huh? Not from what I'd heard.
Not from what he'd heard? That would mean that the guard must either be a fanbay, or knows someone else who's a fanboy, and that the management's security detail has been "infiltrated".

I pulled out my phone and began a new text message to my true employer.
True employer? Ok, so he's not a fanboy himself, but works for one.

"Ma'am -
Your sources were correct. They were both there. I will remain on watch overnight."

Almost immediately, a return text zipped back to my handset.

"Good. The ruse worked, Yoshizawa is moving?
P-Mako"

I shook my head and grinned as I texted back an affirmative. Of course even in New Zealand, this girl knew everything regarding Yoshizawa. Ah, what did I care? She made a great boss
Awwwwwwwwwww it's Mako? She's amazing. Even now she's still looking out for the two of them.  :luvluv2:

I was getting paid to pretend I didn't know what the sounds were coming out of that apartment all night.... good thing I 'd brought my iPod.
This guy not like girls or something? He's standing outside an apartment where two EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMELY hot girls are. He's probably hearing...stuff...coming from said apartment...and he's going to listen to your iPod instead???

What is he, stupid?  :mon pissed:
* JFC wishes he could beat up the guard and take his place. :yep:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:17:06 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2007, 01:49:29 AM »
 :mon hi: Okay...time to come out of the shadows and review.

I really like how you write the dialogue between two characters. Most of the time I'm  :mon lmao: or at least  :mon lovelaff: and the images created by the story's situations.... :mon thumb: It's interestin how Miki and Yosse are always gettin into situations, I wonder if they'd have any other stories to share...with other members...about their respective others....

Offline manamin

« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2007, 05:23:34 AM »
Ok, being a guy, I'm gonna have to take Miki's word on this. 
* JFC is not going to call up any girls that he knows to find out the effects of sports bras VS regular bras on boobs.  :depressed:

*falls, laughing*
I'd agree - this is not the kind of thing your run-of-the-mill girl would probably appreciate being asked randomly. Miki on the other hand, would probably launch into some kind of long discourse on the effects of bras on Yossi. Or off Yossi. >_>;

This guy not like girls or something? He's standing outside an apartment where two EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMELY hot girls are. He's probably hearing...stuff...coming from said apartment...and he's going to listen to your iPod instead???

What is he, stupid?  :mon pissed:
* JFC wishes he could beat up the guard and take his place. :yep:

:mon geek:  But... well... he works for Makoto. The girl who basically plotted out the entire Miki-gets-Friday'd incident. Might I refer back to:

"Ok, I'll make a few calls when I get back. I have a few contacts at Friday too, so - "

"Wait, you have contacts at FRIDAY?!" I exclaimed, "Then what - "

"Don't mess with Ogawa Makoto."

There were actually more discussions we had about Mako and her connections - so that may be partially what I'm basing this off of. But basically, my thought was that the guard had the iPod and the ignoring going on because otherwise, Makoto would kick his ass. 

EDIT:  ...wow, apparently I am tired. Fixing spree on spelling/grammar issues. @_@;
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 05:30:36 AM by manamin »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Boku wa Kuma