JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Hadashi no Megami

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120125 times)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: [PART 14] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »
This guy not like girls or something? He's standing outside an apartment where two EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEMELY hot girls are. He's probably hearing...stuff...coming from said apartment...and he's going to listen to your iPod instead???

What is he, stupid?  :mon pissed:
* JFC wishes he could beat up the guard and take his place. :yep:

:mon geek:  But... well... he works for Makoto. The girl who basically plotted out the entire Miki-gets-Friday'd incident. Might I refer back to:

"Ok, I'll make a few calls when I get back. I have a few contacts at Friday too, so - "

"Wait, you have contacts at FRIDAY?!" I exclaimed, "Then what - "

"Don't mess with Ogawa Makoto."

There were actually more discussions we had about Mako and her connections - so that may be partially what I'm basing this off of. But basically, my thought was that the guard had the iPod and the ignoring going on because otherwise, Makoto would kick his ass. 
Meh, he's still a wuss. Hell, I'd risk it. :pimp: :jerk: ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 14] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2007, 02:26:57 AM »
Ok, so I started to do the comments reply, but realized I was far too sleepy to say anything remotely witty.

Thank you for the comments. I lurve you all. :love:

Oh and manamin's omake is just an omake - it doesn't necessarily go along with the storyline. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't at this point, but I like to leave myself open ^^;

This next part... well, you might think I pasted the wrong thing, but just go with it.  :otomerika:

Part 15 comin' up in a few!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 15] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2007, 02:37:33 AM »
--------------

PART 15 - ISHIKAWA - JUNE 19TH

"Ishikawa!" Miki exclaimed angrily, bursting through the door and slamming it shut behind her. I blinked in surprise as she stalked over to me. I stood up and faced her.

"Miki? What in the world are you - "

"Don't play dumb with me!" Miki snapped, grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me back against the wall. I stared straight into her narrowed eyes; my heart pounded in my ears.

"About what?" I protested. Miki glared at me and leaned in towards me.

"You know what I'm talking about," Miki hissed. She was so close our noses were almost touching. I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Honestly, I'm sorry, but I don't know!" I replied, unable to tear my eyes away from her mouth. I unconsciously licked my lips. She smirked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," she replied, letting her hand drop from my shoulder. She let it slowly travel up my leg and then back down, her face unchanging as she stared at me.

"M-miki!" I stammered as her wandering hand began its second trip - this time making its way under my skirt before slowly returning back to my knee. "What - "

"You think I haven't noticed?" Miki asked calmly as her hand moved to my inner thigh and continued its upward path. "Everyone's noticed how you keep staring at me in the locker room after practice." I bit my lip as her hand paused just shy of where it was sorely wanted. I looked into her eyes as her hand traveled back down my leg.

"And?" I challenged. She laughed at my brazen tone.

"If you wanted something, you just had to ask."

"What about Yocchan?" I blurted out. She didn't even blink.

"Who?" she asked before passionately claiming my lips.

"ISHIKAWA RIKA!"

I jumped awake and glanced around nervously. Yossi glared at me and shook her head in disapproval.

"Honestly, Rika, we're having a meeting here. Can you at least try and get ready to set a good example for the new players?" Yossi scolded me. I flushed.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, bowing a little to my fellow seasoned Gatas members. "I didn't get much sleep last night and - "

"Neither did Yocchan, but she's doing fine," Miki interjected. Yossi turned her annoyance on her girlfriend.

"Miki, what did I JUST say?" she snapped.

"Don't freak out the noobs," Miki replied calmly. Yossi glared at her. "No mixing indoor sports and outdoor sports?" Someone started snickering behind me.

"Just try and keep it in your pants when we're on the field, ok?" Yossi sighed.

"I'd think you'd know by now that it's your pants to be concerned about around me," Miki said flatly. She grinned brightly and saluted Yossi. "Captain."

That did it. Mai, Korenaga, and Shiba all burst into laughter. I think Kore was even crying from laughing so hard. Yossi sat down, put her head in her hands, and sighed.

Miki glanced over and caught my eye. She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned lecherously at me. I flushed and turned my head, staring straight forward. Miki leaned over and poked the side of my leg.

"Have any good dreams?"

------------

uh, in case anyone missed it, the first part was a dream.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2007, 04:20:54 AM »
I'm not saying just because I finished reading, but I KNEW it was a dream since this
She let it slowly travel up my leg and then back down, her face unchanging as she stared at me.

and FILLER i dare say.
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2007, 05:18:04 AM »
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RIKA'S FANTASIZING ABOUT MIKI?!?!!!? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

So then, Rika was the other girl in the prologue!!! 
 :mon spit:

"Honestly, Rika, we're having a meeting here. Can you at least try and get ready to set a good example for the new players?" Yossi scolded me. I flushed.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized, bowing a little to my fellow seasoned Gatas members. "I didn't get much sleep last night and - "

"Neither did Yocchan, but she's doing fine," Miki interjected. Yossi turned her annoyance on her girlfriend.
Point...Miki. :rockon:

"No mixing indoor sports and outdoor sports?" Someone started snickering behind me.

"I'd think you'd know by now that it's your pants to be concerned about around me," Miki said flatly. She grinned brightly and saluted Yossi. "Captain."
Miki's on a roll!  :wahaha:

That did it. Mai, Korenaga, and Shiba all burst into laughter. I think Kore was even crying from laughing so hard. Yossi sat down, put her head in her hands, and sighed.
Mai = :on lol:

Korenaga =  :on lol:

Shiba-chan  =  :on lol:

Yossi =  :err:

Miki =  :cool1:

Miki glanced over and caught my eye. She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned lecherously at me. I flushed and turned my head, staring straight forward. Miki leaned over and poked the side of my leg.

"Have any good dreams?"
Heh, Rika must've been really zoning out there, probably with a cute, goofy grin and a slightly blushing face. :hee:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2007, 12:17:58 PM »
What? Rika and Miki?? That's weird... I haven't even thought of them being together...... anyway, this might gonna be interesting....  :pimp:

Mai = :on lol:

Korenaga =  :on lol:

Shiba-chan  =  :on lol:

Yossi =  :err:

Miki =  :cool1:

I always look for JFC's emotion-icon comment... lol

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »
Oh no, but it couldn't be, could it? ARGHHHHHH! Not Rika  :cry: I want Maki to be the reason the happy couple is torn apart, or I won't be happy  :mon annoy: :P

Do you two sneaky buggers even know who that person will be yet or are u deciding later and thus the madlib and the gaps where the parts u haven't decided yet  ;) Oh I am on to u  :D

And oh Miki-sama and her sexy ways :heart:
I love the way she makes Yossie sweat..................................... by keeping nothing secret from the others that is  :D :wub:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 02:24:00 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2007, 06:20:08 PM »
 :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit: :mon spit:
RIKA!!!!
That was unexpected hahaha
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: I love Miki and a lot more the way she always know what the others are thinking, or in this case, what Rika was thinking
For a moment I think Miki was going to fight with Rika for something related with Yossie  :on lol:

Offline manamin

« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2007, 09:52:55 PM »
Do you two sneaky buggers even know who that person will be yet or are u deciding later and thus the madlib and the gaps where the parts u haven't decided yet  ;) Oh I am on to u  :D

I know perfectly well who it is.  :hee:

And before long, I bet JFC will be all  :shifty: :shock: again.  <_<;

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2007, 10:29:27 PM »
Oh, naughty Rika! You broke one of the H!P commandments: Thou shalt not covet thy fellow hellogirl's girlfriend...

Then again, it's Miki we're talking about.  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 01:58:21 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline Blooo

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2007, 03:51:28 AM »

Rika =  :mon ko:
Miki =  :hehehe:
Me =  :badluck: Heh?

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2007, 04:36:19 AM »
"Have any good dreams?"

that's mean, miki.  :wahaha:

about rika's dreams...  :stoned:
still shocked!

My jaw dropped as I looked over at the bed. I tilted my head to one side and walked towards the dark-haired girl sitting on the edge of the bed, modestly clutching one of the pillows to cover her bare chest.

you know, i still love this chapter.... so.... here's a gift for you (minus the undies ^_~)... hohohohohohohohohohoho

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1254/yossiememoirs2de5.jpg

:mon hobo:

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »
--------------

PART 15 - ISHIKAWA - JUNE 19TH

"Ishikawa!" Miki exclaimed angrily, bursting through the door and slamming it shut behind her. I blinked in surprise as she stalked over to me. I stood up and faced her.

"Miki? What in the world are you - "

"Don't play dumb with me!" Miki snapped, grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me back against the wall. I stared straight into her narrowed eyes; my heart pounded in my ears.

"About what?" I protested. Miki glared at me and leaned in towards me.

"You know what I'm talking about," Miki hissed. She was so close our noses were almost touching. I could feel her breath on my lips.

"Honestly, I'm sorry, but I don't know!" I replied, unable to tear my eyes away from her mouth. I unconsciously licked my lips. She smirked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," she replied, letting her hand drop from my shoulder. She let it slowly travel up my leg and then back down, her face unchanging as she stared at me.

"M-miki!" I stammered as her wandering hand began its second trip - this time making its way under my skirt before slowly returning back to my knee. "What - "

"You think I haven't noticed?" Miki asked calmly as her hand moved to my inner thigh and continued its upward path. "Everyone's noticed how you keep staring at me in the locker room after practice." I bit my lip as her hand paused just shy of where it was sorely wanted. I looked into her eyes as her hand traveled back down my leg.

"And?" I challenged. She laughed at my brazen tone.

Initial reaction: :mon scare:
then:  :mon star: resulting in --->  :mon blood:

"ISHIKAWA RIKA!"

I jumped awake and glanced around nervously. Yossi glared at me and shook her head in disapproval.

Ooooohh...so it was just a dream?  :mon sweat:

That's Miki, open to the world, hence the underage presence in the room.

"No mixing indoor sports and outdoor sports?"
:mon huh:---> :mon lol:

Tsukommi Miki on the roll. Yocchan has to learn to use her brain much faster.  :mon heh:

"Have any good dreams?"
I would've faint if Miki-sama asked me that question. Mainly from excessive blood lose, in result of remembering MANY good dreams revolving around Yossie, Miki and Rika.  Died and gone to heaven :mon angel:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2007, 03:15:04 AM »
Birthday + Work is crazy + Writers block = Still working on part 16.  :banghead:

Please don't kill me. :heart:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2007, 05:18:58 AM »
Don't worry :D Take your time
We'll be waiting here

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
My two favorite fics are being ABANDONED by their authors. my world is over.

(oh! the drama :P)

take your time, but don't give up until it's over, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »
Eeeh?! I'm not abandoning! I was just trying to explain why I hadn't updated in a week. I'm working on part 16 and part of the end is actually written already... :otomerika:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2007, 04:48:52 AM »
I'm working on part 16 and part of the end is actually written already... :otomerika:
* JFC prays for major amounts of fluff and/or rabu-rabu.

:prayers:

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2007, 04:30:59 PM »
I'm working on part 16 and part of the end is actually written already... :otomerika:
* JFC prays for major amounts of fluff and/or rabu-rabu.

:prayers:

*Quoted cuz I agree*  :D

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »
Eeeh?! I'm not abandoning!
Relax, I was kidding :otomerika:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Hadashi no Megami