JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Irritating

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120198 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 15] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2007, 05:49:32 AM »
COMMENTS REPLY TIME! You know what that means!

Turns out my problem with 16 was that I needed to end it and switch POV. Yep. Good times. :otomerika:

omg, the dancing Rika is in time to "GOD" from Ribbon no Kishi...

I'm not saying just because I finished reading, but I KNEW it was a dream since this
She let it slowly travel up my leg and then back down, her face unchanging as she stared at me.

and FILLER i dare say.
Pretty much everything can be called filler until we hit August  :lol:

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RIKA'S FANTASIZING ABOUT MIKI?!?!!!? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

So then, Rika was the other girl in the prologue!!! 
 :mon spit:
:wahaha:

Ah, I haven't used that in a while~

What? Rika and Miki?? That's weird... I haven't even thought of them being together...... anyway, this might gonna be interesting....  :pimp:
Rika and Miki is a strange pairing, but it amuses me. I kinda want someone to write one where they're all "Fine, you won't choose? We pick eachother then. Ha ha!" and poor Yossi's all  :pleeease:
Man I have a weird brain.

I always look for JFC's emotion-icon comment... lol
Me too! XD

Oh no, but it couldn't be, could it? ARGHHHHHH! Not Rika  :cry: I want Maki to be the reason the happy couple is torn apart, or I won't be happy  :mon annoy: :P

Do you two sneaky buggers even know who that person will be yet or are u deciding later and thus the madlib and the gaps where the parts u haven't decided yet  ;) Oh I am on to u  :D
No, no. It's decided and partially written! I actually thought the prologue scene before I finished memoir.   :D

For a moment I think Miki was going to fight with Rika for something related with Yossie  :on lol:
XD I kept IMing manamin going "why is Miki pissed at Rika? I need her pissed at Rika!" then I was all "meh, who cares. It's a dream. It doesn't have to make sense"

Oh, naughty Rika! You broke one of the H!P commandments: Thou shalt not covet thy fellow hellogirl's girlfriend...

Then again, it's Miki we're talking about.  :lol:
I kinda want to see all of the H!P Commandments now  :lol:

"If you wanted something, you just had to ask."

"What about Yocchan?" I blurted out. She didn't even blink.

"Who?" she asked before passionately claiming my lips.

Rika =  :mon ko:
Miki =  :hehehe:
Me =  :badluck: Heh?
Me =  :glasses:

I would've faint if Miki-sama asked me that question. Mainly from excessive blood lose, in result of remembering MANY good dreams revolving around Yossie, Miki and Rika.  Died and gone to heaven :mon angel:
LOL!

BTW, I'm not sure if I made it clear enough or if it even matters at all, but that meeting was just of the senior Gatas members discussing the new ones joining. That's why it was only Korenaga, Shibata, Satoda, Ishikawa, Fujimoto, Yoshizawa. (Konno hadn't rejoined yet at that point)

* JFC prays for major amounts of fluff and/or rabu-rabu.

:prayers:
Uh... not the part that's written... I usually write ahead when I'm in a bad mood and feel like writing angry or angsty stuffs.

ANYWAY! Part 16 coming up! Yocchan POV! Incredibly short considering how long I kept you all waiting! :oops:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [PART 15] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2007, 05:52:40 AM »
and that meanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................. :D
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 16!!] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2007, 05:54:35 AM »
and that meanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............................. :D
damn, you're fast  XD

------------

PART 16 - YOSHIZAWA - JUNE 21ST

I pulled my hat down low over my face and looked around the noisy street carefully through my sunglasses before darting into the coffee shop. I quickly spotted her alone at the corner booth and slid in across from her.

"Uh, can I help you?" I lowered my sunglasses and stared at her incredulously over them.

"You have a real problem recognizing me out of context, don't you?" I said flatly, pushing the sunglasses back up the bridge of my nose. Aya started laughing.

"I don't think that's fair," Aya protested. "You're incognito." She paused to sip her coffee. "I mean, really. Since when do you wear actual clothes outside of work?"

"Ah, it's all a plot," I replied, leaning forward conspiratorially. "First, everyone expected to see me in cute clothes, so I started wearing tracksuits all the time. Now that everyone expects me to be in tracksuits, I have to go back to fashionable clothes." I looked at her over my sunglasses. "It's all part of my evil plot."

"You haven't done laundry, have you?"

"Not since before I left for Spain," I admitted cheerfully. "These are Miki's clothes." She reached next to her and grabbed her purse off of the seat.

"I just send my laundry out," she replied, taking her wallet out and laying the money down for her bill. She grabbed a face mask out of her bag and stood to leave.

"Yeah, Maki does the same. It seems like such a waste of money to me, though," I explained, getting up to follow the tiny brunette. Aya paused by the door to secure the face mask concealing her identity before heading out into the bright sun.

"So where does Tan think you are today?" Aya asked, casually linking arms with me as we strolled through Shibuya.

"Apartment shopping," I replied, warily eyeing the crowd we passed through. Miki would absolutely kill me if anything happened to her best friend and Aya's apparently oblivious to the fact that her disguise is horrid. She just looks like, well, Matsuura Aya with a face mask.

"Oh... right, you two are moving in together, huh?" she replied. Her strange tone turned my attention away from that suspicious group of boys pointing at us.

"Yeah, we are.... is that okay?" I asked, studying her face carefully.

"Why are you asking me?" she laughed brightly, staring straight ahead. A fleeting suspicion from months ago suddenly resurfaced into my thoughts. Aya didn't...

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't - "

"Ah! Here it is!" she cut me off, abruptly dropping my arm and stepping into the nearest store. I shook my head and followed her inside.

-----------

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2007, 06:09:27 AM »
It's funny how they put their masks and think it's the perfect disguise, lol
and AYA YOU'RE NOT... oh my... oh, well, poor you (or not, maybe august happy you or ok, i'll stop speculating :lol:)

:sejinemo: <- now that's me sitting back and enjoying the ride trying not to discover your next step.

and yeah, I'm pretty fast :pimp:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:14:00 AM by anammm »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2007, 07:30:36 AM »
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RIKA'S FANTASIZING ABOUT MIKI?!?!!!? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

So then, Rika was the other girl in the prologue!!! 
 :mon spit:

Ah, I haven't used that in a while~
Glad to be of service. :D

I always look for JFC's emotion-icon comment... lol
Me too! XD
What can I say? When inspiration hits me... :hee:

* JFC prays for major amounts of fluff and/or rabu-rabu.

:prayers:
Uh... not the part that's written... I usually write ahead when I'm in a bad mood and feel like writing angry or angsty stuffs.
As long as I get it as some point, it's all good.  :whistle:

I pulled my hat down low over my face and looked around the noisy street carefully through my sunglasses before darting into the coffee shop. I quickly spotted her alone at the corner booth and slid in across from her.

"Uh, can I help you?" I lowered my sunglasses and stared at her incredulously over them.

"You have a real problem recognizing me out of context, don't you?" I said flatly, pushing the sunglasses back up the bridge of my nose. Aya started laughing.

"I don't think that's fair," Aya protested. "You're incognito."
Yossi's meeting Aya?  While it's nice and all...what for? Is this that shopping trip she promised her for letting her and Miki have the hotel room? :?

"I mean, really. Since when do you wear actual clothes outside of work?"

"Ah, it's all a plot," I replied, leaning forward conspiratorially. "First, everyone expected to see me in cute clothes, so I started wearing tracksuits all the time. Now that everyone expects me to be in tracksuits, I have to go back to fashionable clothes." I looked at her over my sunglasses. "It's all part of my evil plot."
YOSSI'S EVIL PLOT!!! :wahaha:

"So where does Tan think you are today?" Aya asked, casually linking arms with me as we strolled through Shibuya.
* JFC pictures Aya and Yossi walking arm-in-arm.

Yep, that's cute...which means...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... :nya:

Aya's apparently oblivious to the fact that her disguise is horrid. She just looks like, well, Matsuura Aya with a face mask.
Oh well, she tried.  :mon lol:

"Oh... right, you two are moving in together, huh?" she replied. Her strange tone turned my attention away from that suspicious group of boys pointing at us.
When Yossi's right, she's right.  :)

A fleeting suspicion from months ago suddenly resurfaced into my thoughts. Aya didn't...

"Ah! Here it is!" she cut me off, abruptly dropping my arm and stepping into the nearest store. I shook my head and followed her inside.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yossi suspects there's something up with Aya. Granted, considering how close the two of them (Aya and Miki) are, it's only natural for Yossi to ask Aya how she feels about the two of them (Yossi and Miki) moving in together.  It's like, at first Miki was likely spending most of her free time with Aya, but since she's been seeing Yossi, that time has probably dwindled a bit. Once they move in together, it's bound to dwindle even more.  Someone in Aya's shoes might be a bit jealous about this, especially if she feels more for Miki than what she's letting on (which is basically what Yossi might be thinking right now).

It could be that Aya is merely keeping her feelings to herself because she doesn't want to make things weird between the three of them. It could also be that Aya might be giving certain signals with her behaviour that people like Yossi pickup on, but she just hasn't realized nor admitted to herself how she feels.

I'm thinking I should probaby brace myself for some major angst soon, right?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2007, 09:05:48 AM »
"Why are you asking me?" she laughed brightly, staring straight ahead. A fleeting suspicion from months ago suddenly resurfaced into my thoughts. Aya didn't...

Ah, call me slow or whatever but I couldn't make it what's in Yossie's mind.
Could it be?

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't have any feeling for Miki except for being her best friend right? "

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't have any feeling for me right?"

Hmm...  :P

*edited*

Or....

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't want to move in together with us, did you?"  XD

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 10:00:48 PM by arina_shinh »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »

Ah, call me slow or whatever but I couldn't make it what's in Yossie's mind.
Could it be?

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't have any feeling for Miki except for being her best friend right? "

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't have any feeling for me right?"

Hmm...  :P

Yeah... exactly my thoughts too
The only way to know it is keep reading this so... :wriggly: :wriggly: we need more! I'll be waiting for the next chapter

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »
My initial reaction to that "Ayaya, you're not..." line was, 'huh? Is she thinking what I'm thinking?' That would be so awkward if it were true. So like JFC mentioned, should I brace myself for some major angst?

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #148 on: October 03, 2007, 02:34:57 AM »

Or....

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't want to move in together with us, did you?"  XD

ahhh i like that idea very much.  :mon star: :mon blood:

hehehe can't wait for the next chapter.... ^^

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #149 on: October 03, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »
"Yeah, Maki does the same. It seems like such a waste of money to me, though,"
I volunteer to do Yossi's laundry for free!!

:ding:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 17] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2007, 03:13:04 AM »
Sorry, no comments reply right now. I decided to post the next part right as I'm about to pass out on my bed. I'M GOOD AT PLANNING!

-----------

PART 17 - MATSUURA - JUNE 21ST - 30 MINUTES LATER

I leaned against the brick wall and sighed. Ok, Aya, focus. You've got Mikitan's present. You've just got to wait for Yoshizawa to get out of the bathroom and then you're home free.

But once again, my mind ignored me and started to wander to illicit places.

I shook my head. FOCUS, MATSUURA!

"Excuse me..." I glanced up at the strange man in front of me. "Ah! You are! You're Ayaya, aren't you!?" I laughed sheepishly and bowed my head a little.

"I'm sorry, but we're not allowed to do autographs or photos outside of work," I apologized before he could say anything more. He was standing a bit too close for my comfort.

"Oh, I understand! I'd love it if I could just shake your hand!" I glanced around uncomfortably.

"No, that's really - "

"Come on!" he persisted, moving even closer until I could smell his breath. "It's just a - "

"Any part of you that touches her will be personally removed by me," a calm voice interjected. The man's grin vanished and he whirled around to face the speaker. Yossi stood there with a charming grin on her face.

"I was just trying to get a handshake from my favorite idol!" he protested weakly. I stifled back a laugh as I noticed he was a few centimeters shorter than her.

"That's nice. You can go now," she replied sweetly.

"I'm not going anywhere until I - " Yossi whipped her sunglasses off and narrowed her eyes.

"Listen, buddy. I'm Yoshizawa freaking Hitomi. I can and have bench pressed every single girl on the Gatas team. You don't want to mess with me. Leave. Now." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing as the poor fanboy scampered off. She caught my eye and grinned.

"'I'm Yoshizawa freaking Hitomi'?" I repeated, linking my arm with hers as we made our way down the street. "Tan's rubbing off on you."

"I'm out of practice," she laughed. "I used to have to do that all the time for Tsuji and Kago. Miki's fans are mostly too scared of her to accost her."

"Yell at them like that and they'll probably become your fans," I replied with a giggle.

"Yeah, no, I'm good," she said with a mock-grimace. "So when are you giving Miki her present?"

"I was going to come over now if that's ok," I replied. She dug her cell phone out of her pocket and hit her speed-dial.

"Hey... you at my place?" she asked into the phone. "...ok, put clothes on... ha ha, no, really. I ran into Aya and she's coming over for a bit... MIKI, NO.... ugh, fine...  be there soon... yeah, yeah, love you too, bye." She snapped the phone shut and shook her head. We headed into the train station and sat down on the bench to wait.

"Everything ok?" I asked in amusement.

"Let's just say it's a good thing I called first," she smiled sheepishly at me. "Oh, that reminds me... isn't it almost your birthday?"

"Yeah!" I said, surprised. "The 25th." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bag.

"Happy birthday!" I blinked and opened the bag. Inside was the small gold necklace I'd been admiring in the shop.

"When did you...?"

"I went back to buy that, not to use their restroom," Yossi shrugged nonchalantly. "It's no big deal."

"You're spoiling me," I accused teasingly. I fastened the necklace around my neck and smiled. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," she replied as the train pulled up. We stood up and headed over. "It'll be nice for the three of us to hang out, huh?"

"You mean, you, me, and Tan?" I asked as we walked towards the opened doors.

"Yeah. We haven't really spent any time together... well unless you count the time Miki was naked and yelling..." Yossi stopped in her tracks and turned to me. "That came out wrong."

"Yeah, it did," I agreed, stepping onto the train.

------------

I started a Fic Blog, if anyone wanted a place to read "memoir" and "100%" in their entirety. I also put up a poll about who you think the narrator is  :sweat:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2007, 03:33:51 AM »
Ah!!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: this is really good!!!
I'm still thinking Aya wants something with Yossie :cool1:
"Any part of you that touches her will be personally removed by me," a calm voice interjected. The man's grin vanished and he whirled around to face the speaker. Yossi stood there with a charming grin on her face.

"I was just trying to get a handshake from my favorite idol!" he protested weakly. I stifled back a laugh as I noticed he was a few centimeters shorter than her.

"That's nice. You can go now," she replied sweetly.

"I'm not going anywhere until I - " Yossi whipped her sunglasses off and narrowed her eyes.

"Listen, buddy. I'm Yoshizawa freaking Hitomi. I can and have bench pressed every single girl on the Gatas team. You don't want to mess with me. Leave. Now." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing as the poor fanboy scampered off. She caught my eye and grinned.
Ahhhh....Yossie kakkoi!!!!!!!!!! :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

"'I'm Yoshizawa freaking Hitomi'?" I repeated, linking my arm with hers as we made our way down the street. "Tan's rubbing off on you."
It's easy to get used to doing that with someone like Yossie :mon inluv:

"Happy birthday!" I blinked and opened the bag. Inside was the small gold necklace I'd been admiring in the shop.
Sweet Yossie  :shy2:

"You're welcome," she replied as the train pulled up. We stood up and headed over. "It'll be nice for the three of us to hang out, huh?"

In some way I don't think this is a good idea :smoke:

"Yeah. We haven't really spent any time together... well unless you count the time Miki was naked and yelling..." Yossi stopped in her tracks and turned to me. "That came out wrong."

:on lol: Yossie you were doing a good job  :mon exhaust: Anyways, for things like these everybody love you :luvluv2:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2007, 03:49:58 AM »
I leaned against the brick wall and sighed. Ok, Aya, focus. You've got Mikitan's present. You've just got to wait for Yoshizawa to get out of the bathroom and then you're home free.

But once again, my mind ignored me and started to wander to illicit places.

I shook my head. FOCUS, MATSUURA!
Chances of MatsuYoshi...increasing! :wahaha:

"Excuse me..." I glanced up at the strange man in front of me. "Ah! You are! You're Ayaya, aren't you!?" I laughed sheepishly and bowed my head a little.

"I'm sorry, but we're not allowed to do autographs or photos outside of work," I apologized before he could say anything more. He was standing a bit too close for my comfort.
Hmmm...how "crazy" does he look? :O

"Oh, I understand! I'd love it if I could just shake your hand!" I glanced around uncomfortably.

"No, that's really - "

"Come on!" he persisted, moving even closer until I could smell his breath. "It's just a - "
Question is though, would he let go? For some reason, I'm thinking he'd be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery reluctant to do so, if he would do it at all.
 :pig refuse:

"I was just trying to get a handshake from my favorite idol!" he protested weakly.
Yossi to the rescue!!! :cool1:

Aya had better be careful that she doesn't start swooning over her new "hero". ;D

I stifled back a laugh as I noticed he was a few centimeters shorter than her.
  :mon lmao:

Bench-pressed the Gatas team members??? :o

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's so hot! :drool:

In more ways than one, no doubt.  :wahaha:

She dug her cell phone out of her pocket and hit her speed-dial.

"Hey... you at my place?" she asked into the phone. "...ok, put clothes on... ha ha, no, really. I ran into Aya and she's coming over for a bit... MIKI, NO.... ugh, fine...  be there soon... yeah, yeah, love you too, bye." She snapped the phone shut and shook her head.
Something tells me the other side of the convo was something like this:

Miki = "Aya's there? Tell me you love me. I love YOU! C'mon! SAY IT! Say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! " :nya:

"Everything ok?" I asked in amusement.

"Let's just say it's a good thing I called first," she smiled sheepishly at me.
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  :pimp:

Oh, the double-entendres and awkward (yet HOT) situations that could have been if Yossi hadn't called ahead.   :twisted:

"Oh, that reminds me... isn't it almost your birthday?"

"Yeah!" I said, surprised. "The 25th." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bag.

"When did you...?"

"I went back to buy that, not to use their restroom," Yossi shrugged nonchalantly. "It's no big deal."

"You're spoiling me," I accused teasingly. I fastened the necklace around my neck and smiled. "Thank you!"
YOSSI BOUGHT AYA A PRESENT!!! :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:

Remember Aya, no swooning over your best friends girlfriend!  :P

"It'll be nice for the three of us to hang out, huh?"

YES! YES! YES! OH PLEASE YES! :w00t:

It gives a GREAT mental image though. :jerk:

Ok then...so this would be....

- AyaYoMiki?
- YoyaMiki?
- YoGAM?
- GYAM (Great Yossi, Aya and Miki) or GHAM (Great Hitomi, Aya and Miki)? :D  Geez I'm lame. Serves me right for commenting whilst wanting to fall asleep.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2007, 07:34:56 AM »
Went to the blog and vote. This is all I can say, "Matsuura Aya deeesu~" :P

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »

Okay, nothing really happen for me to say that Yossie-Aya got something going on except that Yossie is being so sweeettttttt............
I'm melting......

But if its really do, then it will be like cross couple....
Yossie-Aya and we have Miki-Rika? Gah, almond... you really have a weird mind but that's why I love you...  :wub:

And Yay for almond to have a fic blog....!!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: October 06, 2007, 01:05:32 AM »
heeey! i disappear for a few weeks, and when i get back, these things happen? XD

what have you done to my fandom, Almond?!?! XD

:lol:  :rofl:  :love:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2007, 01:31:21 AM »
Yoshizawa Hitomi? is that even possible? lol
and :otomerika: yay!

very nice cute chapter, and another :otomerika: yay! for yossi threatening!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2007, 11:36:09 PM »
Comments reply time!! (Yes, that means new part.)

Ah!!!!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: this is really good!!!
I'm still thinking Aya wants something with Yossie :cool1:

Actually, whose pants Aya wants into will be revealed pretty soon. I'm anxious to get to the end, but I have so much filler crap planned... blah!

Bench-pressed the Gatas team members??? :o

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that's so hot! :drool:
ISN'T IT? I've actually been bench-pressed before. :otomerika:

She dug her cell phone out of her pocket and hit her speed-dial.

"Hey... you at my place?" she asked into the phone. "...ok, put clothes on... ha ha, no, really. I ran into Aya and she's coming over for a bit... MIKI, NO.... ugh, fine...  be there soon... yeah, yeah, love you too, bye." She snapped the phone shut and shook her head.
Something tells me the other side of the convo was something like this:

Miki = "Aya's there? Tell me you love me. I love YOU! C'mon! SAY IT! Say iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! " :nya:

...huh, I guess it could have been. My mind was more like

Yo: Hey.
Mi: Hey yourself, sexy. :-*
Yo: You at my place?
Mi: Of course. I've been patiently waiting for you.  :heart:
Yo: Ok, put clothes on.
Mi:  :O I have no idea what you're -
Yo: ha ha, no really. I ran into Aya and she's coming over for a bit.
Mi: So? She's seen me naked before. XD
Yo: MIKI, NO.
Mi: *laughs* Ok, but I'm not putting underwear back on. :twisted:
Yo: ugh, fine.
Mi: Yep, the whoooole time she's here, just remember that I'm not wearing anything at all under my skirt. And I've been waiting for you to come home for a very. long. time. :pimp:
Yo: ...be there soon.
Mi: I'm sure you will. *laughs lecherously*
Yo: yeah, yeah, I love you too. bye.
Mi: *cackles*

Ok then...so this would be....

- AyaYoMiki?
- YoyaMiki?
- YoGAM?
- GYAM (Great Yossi, Aya and Miki) or GHAM (Great Hitomi, Aya and Miki)? :D  Geez I'm lame. Serves me right for commenting whilst wanting to fall asleep.

I've personally been referring to it as aYoMiki, but I like Gyam. :lol:

Went to the blog and vote. This is all I can say, "Matsuura Aya deeesu~" :P

That poll is the best thing I've ever done. It's amusing me to no end.

Okay, nothing really happen for me to say that Yossie-Aya got something going on except that Yossie is being so sweeettttttt............
I'm melting......

But if its really do, then it will be like cross couple....
Yossie-Aya and we have Miki-Rika? Gah, almond... you really have a weird mind but that's why I love you...  :wub:

What would they be called anyway? aYo? MatsuZawa? IshiMoto? MatsuYoMikiMoto?  GAMIshiYoshi? :lol:

heeey! i disappear for a few weeks, and when i get back, these things happen? XD

what have you done to my fandom, Almond?!?! XD

:lol:  :rofl:  :love:
:hiakhiakhiak:

All I'm saying is it ain't over 'till... what would the H!P equivalent of "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings" be...
It ain't over 'till the 12-year-old joins MM.?
It ain't over 'till Yossi changes her hairstyle?
OH! I got it.

All I'm saying is it ain't over 'till Miki gropes someone.  :grin:

Yoshizawa Hitomi? is that even possible? lol

Yeah, someone even guessed that right after I posted the prologue. Honestly, the poll is comprised of the girls that people have guessed or said they wanted to do it and I threw in Makoto for good measure.
The prologue narrator IS listed on the poll, though.  :whistle:

Fun fact! :bingo: I posted the new part on my blog before I left for work this morning, so you could have read it hours ago. There's also a short, weird one-shot fic there as well.

Anyway! Part 18 coming up in a few! :otomerika:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 18] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2007, 11:39:11 PM »
PART 18 - FUJIMOTO - JUNE 28TH

The taxi driver was staring at me.

Well, I can't really blame him. I mean, first of all, I AM Fujimoto Miki. And second of all, I was a bit... hyper.

I don't normally do hyper. It's not really my thing, but I had turned in my apartment keys and I was on my way to Yocchan's to help move her things over to our new place.

Our place.

I started giggling to myself again, making the driver glance at me once more in the rear-view mirror. But I didn't care. I was about to get 24/7 eyecandy.

The cab pulled up in front of her apartment complex. The driver smiled at me as I, still giddy, gave him a big tip.

"Thank you, miss," he said as I handed him the money. "You know, you look an awful lot like Fujimoto Miki. If you weren't so cheerful, I'd have thought you were her!" I laughed almost hysterically as he drove away. Ah, what a great day.

I whirled around and immediately slammed into a girl behind me.

"The hell!" I exclaimed, my glee rapidly turning to annoyance.

"Ah!" the girl exclaimed. She paused for a minute before continuing. "Fujimoto, good morning!"

"Konno, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"The special training," she replied. "Isn't that why you're here?"

"'Special training'?" I repeated.

"HEY!" I turned and saw Mai and Rika walking towards us. I scratched my head in confusion.

"What's going on?" I asked Konno.

"Yoshizawa called us," a voice came from beside me. I jumped and turned to face Korenaga. "Sorry," she apologized. "I thought you saw me."

"So, Miki, do you know what this special training is?" Mai asked.

"She doesn't seem to have a clue," Konno supplied helpfully.

"Really?" Korenaga said, tilting her head to one side. "That's weird. Aren't you the subcaptain?"

"Morning!" We all turned to look at the grinning tomboy coming out of the building. "Everyone ready for a workout?"

"Yossi... what have you plotted?" Rika asked with a suspicious I've-seen-this-before expression.

"Nothing!" Yossi replied, looking a bit too innocent. "Just a nice training session for the Gatas team! Teamwork, cardio, even a bit of strength training for good measure."

"You're making them help you move, aren't you?" I laughed. Yossi glared at me, which only made me laugh harder.

"WHAT?" Mai exclaimed. "You're moving?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Uh... Hey, Mai? I'm moving," Yossi laughed sheepishly and led our grumbling teammates inside.

"This is worse than when she let me find out about her graduation from the concert MC," Mai muttered. "Were you just going to let me come over one day and you not be here?" she yelled.

"Pretty much," Yossi called back over her shoulder.

----------

And you all thought I was kidding when I subtitled it "Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff"  XD

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [PART 18] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2007, 11:51:53 PM »
YYYYAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
let me read it now.

I thought they were gonna do some ongaku gatas voice training and I became sad because fujimoto is not in the group :( that's why she didn't know about it. :(
but no, it's just the moving. lol

good fluff, eh
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 11:57:54 PM by anammm »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Naht - Irritating