JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120200 times)

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
Re: [PART 19] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »
So....if you have that IM log handy, aren't you supposed to be able to post a long due chapter now?  :grin:
tho she's offline, this is a valid question
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2007, 12:42:42 AM »
So....if you have that IM log handy, aren't you supposed to be able to post a long due chapter now?  :grin:
tho she's offline, this is a valid question

LOL! Only if you all want me to post a half-finished chapter from near the end. I'm working on the next one right now, but y'all are making me feel bad over here!  :lol:

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »
I'm still not sure how you think the ending is, though  XD

Anyway, I am working on it. Don't kill me. Love to all. Dancing Rika.  :otomerika:

i don't know what i think the ending is now, but i am sure it will be a great read no matter what   :otomerika:
I won't kill you but feel free to do a one-shot any time u like  ;)

LOL! Only if you all want me to post a half-finished chapter from near the end. I'm working on the next one right now, but y'all are making me feel bad over here!  :lol:
Half-finished chapter doesn't sound too bad, its kinda like a teaser or a preview u see... And seeing as though you just offered to post it  :D

oh and to the y'all in that last post  :wub: :heart:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 03:29:04 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2007, 10:56:21 PM »
ooh i love your fic, really  :wub:

i read it the another day and i'm waiting the new chapter  :nya:

it's funny

so much time that imn't reading yomiki fanfics *o*, they are my fauvorites  :luvluv1:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 20] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2007, 11:38:51 PM »
ALL RIGHT YOU NEEDY BASTARDS, I HAVE THE NEW CHAPTER. XD

And I am SO nice, I'm not even doing a comments reply like I usually do. I'm just posting the damn thing.

---------------------------

PART 20
MATSUURA - JULY 9TH

I've noticed that sometimes in life, things suddenly seem to go in slow motion. Everything will be going along like normal and then you notice something and you can't do anything to stop it, but it seems like you're watching it at half-speed.

Ah, so this is one of those times..., I remember thinking to myself as Yossy slapped me across the face. Her eyes went really wide right before her hand made contact with my cheek and she immediately clapped her hands over her mouth afterwards. I sank to the floor in more shock than anything else.

"I am so sorry," Yossy gasped, squatting down next to me. I glared at her.

"Ayaya! Are you ok!?" Abe exclaimed behind us.

"Does this mean I get to knee you in the crotch now?" I asked with a sly grin. Yossy laughed a little.

"You'd have to clear that with Miki first," she retorted  as she took a hold of my chin and examined my cheek critically. I could feel my face start to flush a little. Our eyes locked briefly and she quickly dropped her hand. "Sorry," she muttered and abruptly stood back up.

"Everything ok?" Abe asked, helping me up off the floor. I flashed her a Matsuura Aya Idol-Wattage smile.

"Great!" I replied. "I was just giving her a hard time." Abe flashed back her own Idol-Wattage smile. Yossy looked at the pair of us and shook her head.

"From the top again?" she asked.

"Uh, why don't we take it from after we stop beating on each other?" I suggested, rubbing my slightly sore cheek thoughtfully.

"I'm sorry!" Yossy groaned, walking back to her spot. "I thought it was left-right!"

"It IS left-right!" I laughed, getting into place myself.

"...what did I do then?"

"Left-left."

"Crap."

"Did that bleach go to your brain?" I asked, gesturing at her freshly-dyed blonde hair.

"Ok!" Abe broke in before Yossy could respond. "From the harmony part?" We nodded. "Ok! My count. 1! 2! 3! 4!"

We started bopping back and forth, swinging our arms and doing our best imitation of the original singers.

"100% kataomoi!" Abe sang.

"Baby I love you so, suki suki baby!" Yossy and I harmonized as we bopped along, doing suggestive hand gestures. A clock on the wall chimed loudly, stopping us all mid-bop.

"Is it 6 already!?" Yossy exclaimed, hurrying over to grab her purse. "I'm sorry, I've got to go. I have an Ongaku Gatas rehearsal in 30 minutes."

"But the Music Fair taping's next week!" Abe protested. Yossy groaned and paused in the open doorway.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?" She made an apologetic face. "I'm really sorry, Abe. I didn't plan this very well."

"No, you didn't, Yocchan!" Abe mock-scolded with a smile. Yossy grinned and started out the door.

"Yossy!" I called. She turned and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and threw her cell phone at her. She caught it neatly and stowed it away in her pocket, winking at me in the process.

"Thanks, Aya!" she called as she left the room.

"100% kataomoi indeed," I mused to myself, staring after Yossy's retreating figure.

"What was that?" Abe asked slowly. I could feel her staring at me.

"Nothing."

-------------------

And yes, that IS where the title came from.  :wahaha:
If you haven't seen the Music Fair performance in question, you can find it on YouTube as uploaded by yours truly.

Please do comment. It's what keeps me writing.  :lol:

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2007, 11:56:55 PM »
Oh! the long-waited chapter...!!  :w00t:

Ah, so this is one of those times..., I remember thinking to myself as Yossy slapped me across the face. Her eyes went really wide right before her hand made contact with my cheek and she immediately clapped her hands over her mouth afterwards. I sank to the floor in more shock than anything else.

OMG!! What happen??

"Everything ok?" Abe asked, helping me up off the floor. I flashed her a Matsuura Aya Idol-Wattage smile.

"Great!" I replied. "I was just giving her a hard time." Abe flashed back her own Idol-Wattage smile. Yossy looked at the pair of us and shook her head.

"Uh, why don't we take it from after we stop beating on each other?" I suggested, rubbing my slightly sore cheek thoughtfully.

"I'm sorry!" Yossy groaned, walking back to her spot. "I thought it was left-right!"

"...what did I do then?"

"Left-left."

"Crap."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the rehearsal!!! Gah, Almond!! I love you for include this to your fics!!!

"Yossy!" I called. She turned and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and threw her cell phone at her. She caught it neatly and stowed it away in her pocket, winking at me in the process.

"100% kataomoi indeed," I mused to myself, staring after Yossy's retreating figure.

"What was that?" Abe asked slowly. I could feel her staring at me.

"Nothing."

:angry: And I hate you Alomond when you do that!!  What did Aya mean by 100% kataomoi? Did she started to fall for Yossie? Or did she meant it for Miki? Ah.. the cell phone thinggy.... I guess the secret will revealed on the next chapter?

Can't wait!!!

Thanks Almond for the update!!  :wub:

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 11:58:12 PM by arina_shinh »

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2007, 12:05:17 AM »
ooh nice chapter

i had seen this music fair  :on lol:

Aya loves Yossy  :frustrated:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2007, 01:00:03 AM »
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY new chapter FINALLY :P
It's a very nice chapter and let me guess, because Yossyie didn't rehearse enough she made that mistake, right? Oh, this fic is so awesome, just like reality lol

oh, and yes, I don't get Ayaya WHAT IS GOING ON WTF almond, almond........................................
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:02:46 AM by anammm »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
I've noticed that sometimes in life, things suddenly seem to go in slow motion. Everything will be going along like normal and then you notice something and you can't do anything to stop it, but it seems like you're watching it at half-speed.

WTF?!?!? :shocked:

"Ayaya! Are you ok!?" Abe exclaimed behind us.

"Does this mean I get to knee you in the crotch now?" I asked with a sly grin. Yossy laughed a little.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh...they're rehearsing for that perf of "High School Lullaby" that they did.   :lol:

"You'd have to clear that with Miki first," she retorted  as she took a hold of my chin and examined my cheek critically. I could feel my face start to flush a little. Our eyes locked briefly and she quickly dropped her hand.
Ooooooh...MatsuYoshi dokidoki.  :D

"Great!" I replied. "I was just giving her a hard time." Abe flashed back her own Idol-Wattage smile.
Damn...need shades with all that wattage.  8)

ATTENTION: EPIC EMOTICON POST!!! :rockon:

:sweat:

:bingo:

"...what did I do then?"
:dunno:

"Left-left."
:hee:

"Crap."
:err:

* JFC is particularly proud of this one.
:wahaha:  ;D

"Is it 6 already!?" Yossy exclaimed, hurrying over to grab her purse. "I'm sorry, I've got to go. I have an Ongaku Gatas rehearsal in 30 minutes."
Ongaku Gatas rehearsal...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.   :pimp:

*cough*Happy-time with Miki*cough*

*gasp* Omgass! Yossi winked at Aya!  :drool:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOKIDOKI!!!  :nya:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
I don't think its any old comment that keeps you going, just the nagging ones  :)

And Ayayayayayayaaaa, your treading a thin line of liking your best friend's girlfriend and liking-liking your best friend's girlfriend  :sweat:

Please let there be a catfight though  :D :w00t:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2007, 01:29:14 AM »
Please let there be a catfight though  :D :w00t:
To hell with the catfight, give us the part where the 3 of them "make up" together...AT THE SAME TIME!!! :hiakhiakhiak:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2007, 01:42:13 AM »
To hell with the catfight, give us the part where the 3 of them "make up" together...AT THE SAME TIME!!! :hiakhiakhiak:

I suppose that would work too lol

Offline manamin

« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2007, 01:51:13 AM »
wtf... no. :lol:
I had pasted almost everything to my beta and she obsessively logs IM conversations, so I just have to wade through the mountains of our IM logs she sent me. (There's a convo in here from April of 2004 )

Hey! My obsessive compulsive logging has saved your bootay more than once, as I recall.  =P

And pfft - that's only the gaim/pidgin logs. You do recall I have back to 2001 on the external hard drive, right? >_>   Way back when you were REALLY spastic.    :hee:

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2007, 02:29:42 AM »
"Did that bleach go to your brain?"  :rofl: This is officially my quote of the night. I smell angst and love triangle coming our way. New angle that's neva been xplore before, Ayaya in love with Yossy!! Heh..... well....thank you for the new chapter, don't quite know if I should be happy or not with the new direction you seem to take.  8)

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2007, 03:18:59 AM »
Please let there be a catfight though  :D :w00t:

And if Almond makes that happen, she's a freaking -SAMA!!!

But oh come on! Miki won't shared Yossie with anyone, ne?

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2007, 04:53:03 AM »
I was so confused in the beginning, I thought I had to read the previous chapters again. :lol:  That false drama was good. :P  I think Yossy's hits would be hard since she likes boxing. :mon ko:  Eventhough she said her name is spelled "Yossy" it felt strange to see it so many times like that in the story. :mon sweat:
Aya-chan, all I have to say is, I will wait patiently to see how this foreshadowing will progress.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2007, 06:49:15 AM »
First: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, new chapter :heart: :farofflook: :luvluv1: :nya: :mon angel: :mon inluv: :mon lovelaff: :rockon:

Thanks god, it was only rehearsal. I was already thinking you really did speed things up xD

100% kataomoi indeed," I mused to myself, staring after Yossy's retreating figure.
Aya loves Yossi?? Wait... This is almond's fic, so this can mean anything XD
AAAAAAA!!! There’s something between Aya and Miki!!! And Aya didn’t mean herself by that one-sided love, she meant Yossi....
NO!!! Aya loves Yossi. Yes, it has to be like that...

Now I want to watch "High School Lullaby" again XD

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
That Music Fair perf was gold, I watched it like 10.000 times back then.

Where is this strange looking Yossy spelling coming from thats popping up everywhere lately?
Did I miss something?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #198 on: November 02, 2007, 04:54:23 PM »
^ You missed Ongaku Gatas no Gatten Guts10☆Gatas 004 when Mai reads almond's mail asking the right spelling for Yossyie's nickname and she then describes all the spellings with the current options and concludes that the right is with y.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2007, 09:31:54 PM »
^ You missed Ongaku Gatas no Gatten Guts10☆Gatas 004 when Mai reads almond's mail asking the right spelling for Yossyie's nickname and she then describes all the spellings with the current options and concludes that the right is with y.
Yesh. In case anyone missed that, THE Yoshizawa Hitomi answered my letter, said my name aloud, and kind of offhandedly hit on me. :otomerika:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Boris - Pink