JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120055 times)

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
Re: [PART 22] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2007, 01:14:05 AM »
Quote from: almond link=topic=12120.msg#msg date=
"Wait. You left your husband out there alone with Yossy!?!" We exchanged a look and raced out of the bathroom.

I guess this is the part where the hint, "He used to have a crush on you." fit in? Heh.  :D I was thinking...little Nono, pregnant, husband and parenting???? WTH!! It's surreal, especially since I haven't seen a pic of a pregger Nono even once.

Yomiki....They really do act parentingly sumtimes.  :heart: When they're not busy devouring each other of course.  :grin:

Love the cute chapter almond. Now, bring the rest out or JFC is going to sharpening his knife again.  :twisted:

*Heard the sharpening sound somewhere someplace on this peaceful earth* :on lol:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 01:16:40 AM by g4rfield »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2007, 03:20:51 AM »

"Sorry I'm late~!" Tsuji exclaimed as she breezed over to our table. Well, as much as a very tiny pregnant woman can breeze. She grabbed the waiter's arm as she sat down and picked up the menu in one smooth motion. She glanced quickly at the menu and turned to the waiter. "I'd like this, this, this, this, and two of those. And a extra bowl of rice. Thanks."

"Pregnant women usually eat for two, not four," Yossy commented after she and I had ordered. Tsuji stuck her tongue out and sipped her water.

No that's just Tsuji eating like Tsuji... Maybe the extra rice is for the baby  :P

Awww, Yossy and her caring, protective ways so so so cute and I'm sure she has some plans for the baby with a kick like that  ;)

:mon lovelaff:What an awesome chapter that was as a study break for me, despite there being no Miki  :(

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2007, 04:38:45 AM »
But I DO have a set of quotes from ALL the chapters I just read as hints for you guys - I just want almond to approve them first so she doesn't kill me.  :sweat:

APPROVAL-FU!
Well...THAT was random. :?

PART 22
ISHIKAWA - AUGUST 1ST
Rika POV?

"Aibon," I replied simply. She put her menu down and reached across the table to pat my hand.

"We did the best we could," she said quietly.
Damn, they sort of sound like parents.

"So where's the oldest?" she asked.

"Doctor's appointment," I explained. "She said she'd be here as soon as she could." Yossy looked at me pointedly over her menu.
Oldest? Considering they were just talking about Aibon she must mean Nono, right?

"Is HE coming?"

"No, HE is not coming," I mocked her. "And HE has a name, you know."

"Whatever. He knocked up my innocent little Nono."
Oooooooooooh, yeah. It's Nono alright. Guess the Ultraman boy isn't exactly Yossi's favorite person right now.

"The same innocent little Nono who sent you a stripper for your 20th birthday?" I asked.

"Exactly," she said so firmly that I couldn't help but laugh.
3 questions:
- Now how the hell did Nono swing that? :dunno:
- Did Miki know about it?  :dizzy:
- Was the stripper a dude or a chick? :hiakhiakhiak:

"Sorry I'm late~!" Tsuji exclaimed as she breezed over to our table. Well, as much as a very tiny pregnant woman can breeze. She grabbed the waiter's arm as she sat down and picked up the menu in one smooth motion. She glanced quickly at the menu and turned to the waiter. "I'd like this, this, this, this, and two of those. And a extra bowl of rice. Thanks."
That Nono...before she'd pig out because she was a hyper little runt.  Now she's pigging out because she's got a bun in da oven. :lol:

"Yossy, if you got knocked up, I'd be seriously disturbed," I laughed.

"Yeah, listen to Mom over here," Tsuji giggled. Yossy gestured at Tsuji.

"Shouldn't that be Grandma?" she asked. I snorted with laughter.
Rika tried, but in the end Yossi scores DA BURN! :rockon:

"You're just happy you finally have an excuse for acting like a Grandpa. What, no jinbei today?"

"Yeah, you're wearing real clothes.
Ah, it's been a while since we've had a jinbei joke. ;D

Is Miki dressing you now?" Tsuji asked.  "I'm not calling her Mommy! Even if you are living together now!!" Yossy looked like she couldn't decide between being alarmed and amused.
This is strangely odd, yet at the same time it strangely makes sense too.

It's just as well. Miki would probably have a fit if Nono started calling her "mommy". :wahaha:

Then again, Yossi would probably try to get Nono to do it to get back at Miki for getting the others to call her "Tomiko".  :hee:

"Ta-kun's annoyed because the baby stops every time he puts his hand on my stomach."

"Kid's got good taste," Yossy snickered.
Ouch. Yep, he probably shouldn't expect an Xmas card from Yossi anytime soon.  :mon sweat:

She leaned over and put her hand on Tsuji's stomach. They both jumped a little and stared at one another.

"What?" I asked.

"The kid kicked me," Yossy laughed, rubbing the bump affectionately.
So the kid kicks for Yossi but not for Ultraman? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!! :on lol:

After dinner, I excused myself to use the ladies' room. When I was washing my hands, Tsuji waddled out of the stall next to mine.

"So you left Yossy out there alone?" I asked.

"Oh, no. My husband showed up, so he's keeping her company," she replied.
Uh oh.  :shocked:

"Wait. You left your husband out there alone with Yossy!?!" We exchanged a look and raced out of the bathroom.
With any luck she hasn't shoved dessert up his nose or beat him senseless.  :mon scare:

Wait a sec...he had a crush on Yossi before, right? Is he "over" that?  :roll:

* JFC starts chopping up food for tomorrow's snacks.

* JFC looks up at everyone.

What?   :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2007, 02:28:14 PM »
I love this chapter!!! Seriously..... it making me go 'Ahh~' 'Auww~' and 'Sweeeettttt~' everytime Yossie show her caring and love for the baby.   :wriggly:
Also, it makes me sad (in a good way) to think about the fourth gen love without Aibon.  :pleeease:

"Yossy, if you got knocked up, I'd be seriously disturbed," I laughed.

Oh, seriously, we ALL gonna be SERIOUSLY disturbed.  :frustrated:

"Yeah, you're wearing real clothes. Is Miki dressing you now?" Tsuji asked.  "I'm not calling her Mommy! Even if you are living together now!!"

Nono : Mummy!!
Miki : What the HELL?? <insert Fujimoto's death glare here>

:lol:

Quote from: JFC
She leaned over and put her hand on Tsuji's stomach. They both jumped a little and stared at one another.

"What?" I asked.

"The kid kicked me," Yossy laughed, rubbing the bump affectionately.
So the kid kicks for Yossi but not for Ultraman? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!

Yossy will so love that baby when Nono gave birth....

"Oh, no. My husband showed up, so he's keeping her company," she replied.

"You're still getting used to that, aren't you?" I smiled affectionately at her. Tsuji blushed a little.

"Kind of, yeah." Suddenly a thought struck me and I grabbed Tsuji's arm in a panic.

OH MY GAH!! Keep your hubby away from Yossy!!!  :mon closeup:

*look at JFC chopping something....

*stare unconciously at JFC....

*JFC : What?  :O

*Arina : Uh, nothing....  :hee:

« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:38:10 PM by arina_shinh »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:04 PM »
Lol,
"The same innocent little Nono who sent you a stripper for your 20th birthday?" I asked.
Oh, I love 4th gen.
Me too! I'd never written 4th gen antics before and the chapter was far too entertaining as I was writing it.

Yomiki....They really do act parentingly sumtimes.  :heart: When they're not busy devouring each other of course.  :grin:
You mean Ishiyoshi? 'Cause that's Rika, not Miki... Miki's at home doing God knows what... for some reason I want to say "prank calling MM. with Aya's cell phone" but I'm not sure why  :lol:

:mon lovelaff:What an awesome chapter that was as a study break for me, despite there being no Miki  :(
Yeah, I know. Including the one I'm about to post, it'll be 4 Yossy-centric chapters in a row. Sorry about that, but I've honestly forgotten most of the antics I was going to put in, so I'm just skipping ahead now.

Well...THAT was random. :?
Pretty much.  XD

3 questions:
- Now how the hell did Nono swing that? :dunno:
- Did Miki know about it?  :dizzy:
- Was the stripper a dude or a chick? :hiakhiakhiak:
- Cell phone and a voice changer.
- Nope. Yossy was out getting drunk off her ass with Kei and Nakazawa.
- Chick.
And yes, I just completely made all that up while I was sitting here.  O0

Ah, it's been a while since we've had a jinbei joke. ;D
Is it wrong that I kind of want a jinbei now? When I was googling them to find out what exactly they were, I was like "...damn that DOES look comfy!" XD

* JFC starts chopping up food for tomorrow's snacks.

* JFC looks up at everyone.

What?   :O
This was the best thing ever.

I love this chapter!!! Seriously..... it making me go 'Ahh~' 'Auww~' and 'Sweeeettttt~' everytime Yossie show her caring and love for the baby.   :wriggly:
Yeah, I figured, Yossy's pretty protective of Tsuji plus Yossy's pretty crazy about babies equals Yossy going nuts over Tsuji's baby.

OH MY GAH!! Keep your hubby away from Yossy!!!  :mon closeup:

DUN DUN DUN!

New chap in a few <3

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #225 on: November 05, 2007, 10:46:56 PM »
I'm still not used to this speed in updating. WEDGE :otomerika:
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 23] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #226 on: November 05, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »
Ah, you weren't around for "memoir" when I was updating like twice a day, huh? XD
And omgah wedge  :wub:

------------------------

PART 23
YOSHIZAWA - AUGUST 1ST

I leaned back in my chair and cooly looked over the man sitting uncomfortably across from me. Not only had he knocked up my cute Nono, but doing so had started a chain reaction of events that almost broke up me and my sexy Miki. Quite frankly, if I wanted to, I could easily say it was his fault that Miki Friday'd herself.

I think if I applied myself, I could probably think up a way to blame him for anything that has ever gone wrong in my life, now that I think about it.

He cleared his throat. I raised an eyebrow. "Um, so, Non tells me that you, uh, are leading a new group..."

"Mmm," I replied shortly. He looked around awkwardly. "She tells me that she just got back from her doctors appointment." He nodded. "And you weren't there why?"

"Oh, I wanted to, but, um, I had a previous business engagement. The appointment was originally for yesterday, but the doctor had to reschedule, so I - "

"Ah, so you were too busy. Were you too busy to buy condoms too?"

"Yocchan!" Rika all but flew to my side, out of breath.

"What!?" I asked, panicked. "Are you ok? Did something happen to Nono?"

"No!" she gasped. "I, uh, just worried you'd be lonely." I raised an eyebrow, knowing exactly what she was thinking. Tsuji half-waddled over and sat next to her husband. Ugh... 'husband'

"Oh, Ta-kun, you missed it," she smiled. "The baby was kicking earlier. Yocchin felt it."

"Tsuji, we were talking," I said in a low no-nonsense voice. She looked at me in surprise. Sugiura blinked and looked from me to Tsuji. "See!" I exclaimed. "Right there. Why didn't you stand up for her?"

"Yossy..." Rika groaned.

"Yossy, be nice!" Tsuji complained. "He used to have a crush on you." Sugiura groaned and started rubbing his forehead like he had a headache. I burst out laughing.

"You didn't tell me he was gay!" I snickered.

"Yocchan, do I need to call Miki?" Rika threatened. I laughed harder.

"Please, if I was Miki, the boy'd be on the ground in pain from being kneed in the crotch."

"Ok..." I looked up in surprise. The man speaketh. He looked me right in the eye. "I have tried to be polite because you're a friend of Non's and she really does respect you for some reason I really do not understand. Whether you like me or not is completely up to you and honestly, I don't really care. But the fact is that this is hurting her right now and I'm not going to just sit here and let you do that." I glanced over and saw Tsuji looking down at her hands. Crap. I got up and squatted down next to her chair.

"Nono?"

"Yeah?" She looked up from her hands.

"I'm sorry I'm such an ass." She laughed. I glanced over at her husband. "I'm still not happy about this, but I guess he'll do."

"Thanks, Yocchan," Tsuji smiled. "Hey, remember that time that Aibon and I spanked you on national television?"

"Why in the world are you bringing that up?" I asked incredulously.

"Just being random," she grinned.

--------------

Pretty short chapter here, but oh well.
Oh and if you haven't seen TsujiKago spanking Yossy, it's up on Veoh - about 40 seconds in.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #227 on: November 05, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »
Ah, you weren't around for "memoir" when I was updating like twice a day, huh? XD
no I wasn't :(
And omgah wedge  :wub:
you're welcome :lol:

Quite frankly, if I wanted to, I could easily say it was his fault that Miki Friday'd herself.
you know you'll have to elaborate, right/?

"Yossy, be nice!" Tsuji complained. "He used to have a crush on you." Sugiura groaned and started rubbing his forehead like he had a headache. I burst out laughing.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL and this coming from the oe who always stands up for herself saying she's a girl (tho I agree with her)

and I'm not mentioning anything about Taiyo because I agree with Yossy and he's not worth of tsuji... Not that anyone would be, at least for now. Ok, let's stop with Nono, I almost can't bear the reality.
This chapter is all so cute with Yossy being an ass with him :love:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:19:37 PM by anammm »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #228 on: November 05, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »
Quote from: anammm
Quite frankly, if I wanted to, I could easily say it was his fault that Miki Friday'd herself.
you know you'll have to elaborate, right/?

Tsuji gets knocked up -> Tsuji drops out of play -> Yossy gets cast -> Yossy cancels 3-day date -> Miki Friday's herself
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 11:46:38 PM by almond »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #229 on: November 05, 2007, 11:34:57 PM »
OH so true.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #230 on: November 05, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »
OMG!!!! This chapters are freaking hilarious!!!!!!!1 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Yossy hahaha you're really like a father that can't see her daughter's boyfriend, in this case her husband
"Ok..." I looked up in surprise. The man speaketh. He looked me right in the eye. "I have tried to be polite because you're a friend of Non's and she really does respect you for some reason I really do not understand. Whether you like me or not is completely up to you and honestly, I don't really care. But the fact is that this is hurting her right now and I'm not going to just sit here and let you do that." I glanced over and saw Tsuji looking down at her hands. Crap. I got up and squatted down next to her chair.

"Nono?"

"I'm sorry I'm such an ass." She laughed. I glanced over at her husband. "I'm still not happy about this, but I guess he'll do."
Yeah... she has to think about Nono's feelings, that's what a father has to do at the end
And is Yossy, she has a wonderful heart after all :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
"Thanks, Yocchan," Tsuji smiled. "Hey, remember that time that Aibon and I spanked you on national television?"

"Why in the world are you bringing that up?" I asked incredulously.

"Just being random," she grinned.
:on lol: :on lol:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: November 05, 2007, 11:46:51 PM »
wow, it's a well written episode,

the dialogue was all awkward and fit how the situation was churning.
i could clearly feel for each character.

:wub:

Yossie couldnt resist being angry and frustrated-she was winding up for a Fight!
Ultraman can only defend so much coz he knows he screwed up (pun!) quite truthful for a guy in his situation.

well done Almond!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #232 on: November 06, 2007, 02:03:48 AM »
- Cell phone and a voice changer.
- Nope. Yossy was out getting drunk off her ass with Kei and Nakazawa.
- Chick.
- Slick.
- LULZ they probably kidnapped her.
- Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :pimp:

Is it wrong that I kind of want a jinbei now? When I was googling them to find out what exactly they were, I was like "...damn that DOES look comfy!" XD
OMGASS, ME TOO!!! XD

This was the best thing ever.
:mon thumb:

I leaned back in my chair and cooly looked over the man sitting uncomfortably across from me. Not only had he knocked up my cute Nono, but doing so had started a chain reaction of events that almost broke up me and my sexy Miki. Quite frankly, if I wanted to, I could easily say it was his fault that Miki Friday'd herself.
Really now? Hmmm...I guess I can see why she'd say that. Nono's getting pregnant probably rekindled the stalkerazzi's tendencies to follow the girls around and try to get dirt on them. Combine THAT with the events that happened in memoir...yeah. I can see what she was getting at.

He cleared his throat. I raised an eyebrow. "Um, so, Non tells me that you, uh, are leading a new group..."

"Mmm," I replied shortly. He looked around awkwardly. "She tells me that she just got back from her doctors appointment." He nodded. "And you weren't there why?"
Damn, Yossi's like the intimidating dad that's silently and subtly scaring the shit out of the boy who's come over to pick up his little girl for their first date.

Luckily Yossi's a girl because picturing her like that is kinda hot. :mon sweat:

"She tells me that she just got back from her doctors appointment." He nodded. "And you weren't there why?"

"Oh, I wanted to, but, um, I had a previous business engagement. The appointment was originally for yesterday, but the doctor had to reschedule, so I - "

"Ah, so you were too busy. Were you too busy to buy condoms too?"

"Yocchan!" Rika all but flew to my side, out of breath.
EEP!  :scared:

Tsuji half-waddled over and sat next to her husband. Ugh... 'husband'

"Oh, Ta-kun, you missed it," she smiled. "The baby was kicking earlier. Yocchin felt it."

"Tsuji, we were talking," I said in a low no-nonsense voice. She looked at me in surprise. Sugiura blinked and looked from me to Tsuji. "See!" I exclaimed. "Right there. Why didn't you stand up for her?"
Yossi DOES sort of have a point here. I mean, sure she's known Nono longer than he has, but he's the husband for pete's sake. He should be standing up for his wife.  :mon determined:

YOSSI BURN!!!  :lol:

"Ok..." I looked up in surprise. The man speaketh. He looked me right in the eye. "I have tried to be polite because you're a friend of Non's and she really does respect you for some reason I really do not understand. Whether you like me or not is completely up to you and honestly, I don't really care. But the fact is that this is hurting her right now and I'm not going to just sit here and let you do that."
Hmmm, looks like he DOES have a pair after all.  :mon misch:

"Nono?"

"Thanks, Yocchan," Tsuji smiled.
Well, if he's going to be Nono's husband, he's got to be someone Yossi can respect, right? Standing up to her like that is a good first step.

Oh and if you haven't seen TsujiKago spanking Yossy, it's up on Veoh - about 40 seconds in.
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: November 06, 2007, 04:28:29 AM »
roar! XD

i rushed this over lunchbreak! still piping. enjoy :P :P

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #234 on: November 06, 2007, 05:56:25 AM »
I don't know why the heck I mistook Rika for Miki. But, oh well....they (Ishiyoshi) do act parentingly sometimes, with the twins.  :lol:

Another interesting chapter to fully imprinted Yossy's Oto-san character. Nice!  :yep: Dunno what else to comment on this one since I don't really care about Ultraman.  :grin:

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #235 on: November 06, 2007, 03:38:23 PM »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL  RAAARHHG! YOSSY FTW!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #236 on: November 06, 2007, 10:04:19 PM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL and this coming from the oe who always stands up for herself saying she's a girl (tho I agree with her)
I figured Yossy was self-confident enough to make a joke partially at her own expense just for the sake of getting a good burn on Sugiura. XD

OMG!!!! This chapters are freaking hilarious!!!!!!!1 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Yossy hahaha you're really like a father that can't see her daughter's boyfriend, in this case her husband
Yeah, like I said on my blog. Enjoy these fluffy slapstick chapters while you can - the shit's about to hit the fan.
...that rhymed. :lol:

wow, it's a well written episode,

the dialogue was all awkward and fit how the situation was churning.
i could clearly feel for each character.

:wub:

Yossie couldnt resist being angry and frustrated-she was winding up for a Fight!
Ultraman can only defend so much coz he knows he screwed up (pun!) quite truthful for a guy in his situation.

well done Almond!
No, no, well done to you for this:

HI-FREAKING-LARIOUS.
I almost spittake'd and I wasn't even drinking anything.  :rofl:

OMGASS, ME TOO!!! XD
THANK YOU! IT'S NOT JUST ME! :love:

Hmmm, looks like he DOES have a pair after all.  :mon misch:

Well, if he's going to be Nono's husband, he's got to be someone Yossi can respect, right? Standing up to her like that is a good first step.
Yeah, I was trying to figure out what to do with him. When I came up with the idea of Yossy vs Ultraman, I didn't think of how to end it really, just a few lines like "you didn't tell me he was gay" and "if I was Miki, he'd be on the floor holding his crotch right now".
I decided that in order for Yossy to like him ever, he had to stand up to her, so... yesh.

Another interesting chapter to fully imprinted Yossy's Oto-san character. Nice!  :yep: Dunno what else to comment on this one since I don't really care about Ultraman.  :grin:
LOL! Thanks for the comments  :wub:

Aaaaand, yesh, this does mean new chapter. Whoo.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 24] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #237 on: November 06, 2007, 10:25:12 PM »
--------------

PART 24
FUJIMOTO - AUGUST 19TH

First, let me say that I don't get bored when I'm home alone. I prefer being home to being out and I don't really mind being alone that much.

However.

I've noticed I tend to get a little... mischievous when I'm home alone, especially lately since I'm not working much. And when I'm feeling mischievous, I take out my cell phone and start sending my darling Yocchan interesting messages. If I know she's going to have her phone turned off because of work, I tend to do it twice as much so she gets flooded with interesting messages as soon as she turns it back on.

When the movie I was watching ended, I decided today was a mischievous day. I knew Yossy was at a photoshoot, so she'd have her phone turned off and in her purse.

Hey, remember on that boat in Hong Kong when you reenacted the Titanic scene with me for the cameras? ^^
You do realize if there hadn't been cameras there, you would have been naked, on your back, and moaning before you'd had a chance to blink, right?
Just a thought <3
=Daydreaming Mikitty=

I just got a craving for some sushi.
Could you pick some up on the way home?
Oh and I'll be using you as a plate.
<3 <3 <3
=Hungry Mikitty=

I just realized we haven't had quality closet time in a while.
Quality bed time, yes, but closet time, no.
Hmm.
I think I'm feeling nostalgic.
Consider yourself warned. ^_-
=Plotting Mikitty=

Speaking of nostalgic~
You. Naked. Hawaii. Hot.
That's all.
=Nostalgic Mikitty=

And speaking of Hawaii!
When exactly did you buy my Alo-Hello?
I just noticed this is first press~~
=Investigative Mikitty=

Ha ha, I just got a chain mail from Korenaga.
You know the ones with all the personal questions?
Looks like she sent it to Gatas.
"Where's the most interesting place you've had sex?"
Should I put 'Gatas locker room'?
=Mischievous Mikitty=

Actually, would that even been the most interesting?
On the set of Hello! Morning was pretty damn daring...
Actually, didn't we do it behind that set piece onstage right before a concert?
Yeah, 'cause we almost got stuck out there because the audience had started coming in. XD
God, I miss you. Come home soon so I can jump you.
=Lonely Mikitty=

The door opened just as I hit send on the last message. I glanced up in surprise.

"You're home early!" I said happily as Yossy took her shoes off and walked over to give me a kiss.

"Yeah, there was a power outage in the studio. We're going to have to finish tomorrow," she replied, plopping down next to me. "Oh, Aya says hi. She was there too."

"Oh, that's nice..." I trailed off, looking at her expectantly.

"What?" she asked, picking up An-kun and scratching behind his ear.

"Didn't you get my messages?"

"Messages?" She stared at me blankly for a minute before grabbing her purse from where she'd laid it on the floor. She pulled out her phone and glanced at it. "I don't have any messages."

"What!?" I took the phone from her and flipped it open. "uh... Yossy, this isn't your phone."

"What do you mean?" she asked, leaning over and taking it back right as someone knocked on the front door. I walked over to answer it while Yossy stared at the phone in confusion. I peeked through the peephole and grinned.

"I mean," I said as I opened the door. "It's Aya's." I gestured at my best friend standing in the doorway. I paused and looked at her closely. "Why's your face red?"

"Uh... nothing. I, uh, I think this is Yossy's," Aya muttered, handing the phone to me.

"We must have gotten them mixed up when we knocked into each other during the power outage," Yossy laughed, walking over and handing Aya her phone.

"Right. Um, I've gotta go." Aya, still a bit red, turned and walked swiftly down the hall.

"What was that?" I muttered as I shut the door. Yossy glanced up from her phone with a weird look on her face.

"She probably read these thinking they were for her," she said slowly.

"Really? That's hilarious," I laughed. Yossy made a face.

"You have no idea, do you?"

"What?"

"Miki, Aya has a crush on you."

"WHAT?!" I burst into giggles. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah," she groaned. "I noticed it a long time ago. She acts weird around you and keeps blushing when your name is mentioned - especially when it's about you and me, um - "

"Being sexy ue ue?"

"Exactly," Yossy grinned.

"Really?! Aya has a thing for me!?" I grinned. "I'm so calling her right - "

"No!" Yossy protested. I raised an eyebrow. "If she wanted you to know, she'd tell you. Just leave it alone."

"Yocchaaaaaan," I complained.

"Mikiiiiiiiii," she mimicked, making me laugh. Her eyes narrowed in that way that means I'm about to get in the best kind of trouble and she pushed me back against the wall, pinning me against it between her arms. "Now," she said in a low voice. "What's this I hear about you feeling nostalgic?"

----------------------

Aaaand since the big drama is going to hit pretty soon, I do have a question for the readers.
What exactly do you think is going to happen?  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 01:41:01 AM by almond »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #238 on: November 06, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »
LOOOOOOOOL pure ayaya reading these naughty messages... tsc tsc... poor girl.
Nice chapter, I missed Miki :~ but i also cant wait for the "shit in the fan" >:D

ALSO, this talk about ayaya... i think i'll have to wait till tomorrow, dang

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #239 on: November 06, 2007, 11:40:58 PM »
Haha, i just read this chapter 3 times :lol:
This has to be one of my faves! Miki is so evil, if poor Aya did actually have a crush on her, Miki's relentless flirting now would just be too much  XD
I smell the plot thickening now YAY!  :otomerika:

And oh how i have missed Miki's mischievous antics, when i saw that this was her POV i almost fangirl squealed  :oops: :wub:

Oh and where can i buy one of these "Daydreaming Mikitty"'s?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:43:15 PM by lollipopgirl »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: X-Japan - Rusty Nail