JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hologram - Bird

Author Topic: [PART 29] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)  (Read 120106 times)

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
Re: [PART 24] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2007, 12:51:24 AM »

OH OH OH!!

My long wait answer to YoAya is actually AyaMiki? Damn, is that mean we won't get Aya-Yossie-Miki on the same bed?  XD

Haha... I love surprises!! Keep it coming Almond!!

Yeah, I love YoMiki interaction.. Miki is her own way of talking.... I missed them so much!!

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2007, 01:24:48 AM »
I have to say I like Aya having a crush on Miki rather than Yossy. Usually, it's always Miki who pined over Aya so to see the opposite is quite refreshing. Of course, that bit with the naughty text messages is a stroke of genius. I can imagine Aya's face as she read those mssgs. :rofl: Yossy should have let Miki have a talk with Aya. Maybe you're keeping this for the angst angle later since you keep hinting on 'the shit that hits the fan'?  :grin: I have a feeling it's about the love triangle, or at least part of the problem. Fufufu~

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2007, 01:29:54 AM »
hahahaha :wahaha:
Nah... I think yossy misunderstood the situation, maybe Aya was all red because of the messages, I don't think she's too ingenuous to think that the messages are for her if she knows is yossy's mobile  :bigdeal:
I'm still thinking Aya has a crush for Yossy :whistle: but Yossy is a little baka to notice :sweat: it even Abe notice it!!!  :mon lol:
I'm beggining to feel that the  "shit in the fan" is getting close :mon cweepy:
This is soooo good!!! :mon XD:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2007, 01:35:15 AM »
Yeah, the "shit hits the fan" part is really soon. And I should have put this with the chapter, but since I didn't I'll ask now.
What do you all think is going to happen?

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2007, 01:45:18 AM »
how many chaps to go? :D
Yossi <3 Rika <3 Timu Ke <3

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #245 on: November 07, 2007, 01:49:42 AM »
Oh, and about aya miki yossy cellphone email, here is my thought: Aya knew the messages were for yossy, but she was imagining them doing all those things, and yossy benig a part of these thouhgts... so, i'm still thinking aya loves yossy.

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2007, 02:41:03 AM »
It's nice to know that your girlfriend knows what your phone looks like but you don't, Yossy. :roll: Perfect outcome in the end, concerning Miki's clever little messages. :lol:

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2007, 03:25:05 AM »
hahahaha :wahaha:
Nah... I think yossy misunderstood the situation, maybe Aya was all red because of the messages, I don't think she's too ingenuous to think that the messages are for her if she knows is yossy's mobile  :bigdeal:
I'm still thinking Aya has a crush for Yossy :whistle: but Yossy is a little baka to notice :sweat: it even Abe notice it!!!  :mon lol:
This is soooo good!!! :mon XD:

Oh, is it? Come to think of it, yeah, it could be that Yossy misunderstood it... I need to reread the whole Aya thing again *run to almond's blog*

Oh, I'm gonna reply in your blog....

See ya!!

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2007, 04:25:33 AM »
please pardon my intrusion, but before things get hotter for Miki Aya and Yossy:

:shakeit:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2007, 05:10:50 AM »
DAMN YOU almond AND YOUR FREAKISHLY FAST UPDATES!!!  :pimp:

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8278/monstahfightmr0.jpg
THAT'S SO WICKED!!! XD

I still say Yossi >>>>>> Ultraman. :thumbsup

I've noticed I tend to get a little... mischievous when I'm home alone, especially lately since I'm not working much.
Miki-sama being mischievous?  That can only lead to LEET AWESOMENESS!   :w00t:

And when I'm feeling mischievous, I take out my cell phone and start sending my darling Yocchan interesting messages. If I know she's going to have her phone turned off because of work, I tend to do it twice as much so she gets flooded with interesting messages as soon as she turns it back on.
Man, if anyone else were to be with Yossi when that flood of messages came... :rofl:

MIKI TEXT MESSAGES
One  :jerk: for each one.

:twisted:

The door opened just as I hit send on the last message. I glanced up in surprise.

"You're home early!" I said happily as Yossy took her shoes off and walked over to give me a kiss.

"Didn't you get my messages?"

"Messages?" She stared at me blankly for a minute before grabbing her purse from where she'd laid it on the floor. She pulled out her phone and glanced at it. "I don't have any messages."

"What!?" I took the phone from her and flipped it open. "uh... Yossy, this isn't your phone."
OSNAP!!! XD

So then who did she switch phones with? Aya? It's GOTTA be Aya, ne?  O0

"What do you mean?" she asked, leaning over and taking it back right as someone knocked on the front door. I walked over to answer it while Yossy stared at the phone in confusion. I peeked through the peephole and grinned.

"I mean," I said as I opened the door. "It's Aya's." I gestured at my best friend standing in the doorway. I paused and looked at her closely. "Why's your face red?"

"Uh... nothing. I, uh, I think this is Yossy's," Aya muttered, handing the phone to me.
:on lol:

Well, it's not like Aya hasn't heard Miki act all pervvy before.  With recent events though, getting all that hot, sexual Yossi imagery (via Miki's descriptions in her text messages)...makes you wonder what actually got Aya so flustered like that.  :pimp:

Yossy made a face.

"You have no idea, do you?"

"What?"

"Miki, Aya has a crush on you."
Are we sure about this now?  :D

"I noticed it a long time ago. She acts weird around you and keeps blushing when your name is mentioned - especially when it's about you and me, um - "

"Being sexy ue ue?"
CLICK ME :grin:  Damn filesize was too large for Photobucket & ImageShack

"Really?! Aya has a thing for me!?" I grinned. "I'm so calling her right - "
That's our Miki-sama. She lurves being mischievous and torturing EVERYONE!!!  :lol:

Her eyes narrowed in that way that means I'm about to get in the best kind of trouble and she pushed me back against the wall, pinning me against it between her arms. "Now," she said in a low voice. "What's this I hear about you feeling nostalgic?"
NOSTALGIA FTW!!! :rockon:

Aaaand since the big drama is going to hit pretty soon, I do have a question for the readers.
What exactly do you think is going to happen?   :lol:

I still say Aya's actually dokidoki for Yossi, even though the latter thinks it's Miki.  Given that...[bgcolor=#000000] Miki gets Aya to come over to the apartment one day, where she decides to have some flirty fun at Aya's expense, thinking (like Yossi) that Aya's got a crush on her. Some stuff happens and Aya ends up confessing to Miki that she actually likes Yossi, but feels super guilty about it.  Miki gets all confused and a little disappointed that it wasn't actually her that Aya liked. More talk probably happens where Miki asks Aya if she EVER had those types of feelings about her...more talk happens and Miki tries kissing Aya to see if there was ever a chance for sparks between them...AND that's when Yossi walks in, and Mr. Shit meets Mr. Fan. Thus, we end up back at the first chapter.[/bgcolor]
:hehehe:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7383/hero01rcj0.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3079/hero02rlt9.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3215/hero03rtt8.jpg
The expressions in the wotas eyes...AWESOME! :hiakhiakhiak:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #250 on: November 07, 2007, 06:49:47 AM »
*read JFC post*

Hmm.... I just couldn't picture Miki will do that unless something happens that makes Miki angry, so she do that stunt. But right now, Miki is in luuuurrrvvvveeee with Yossy, she won't just turn to Aya...

I've gathered all the suspicious moment that Aya-Yossy-Miki were involve, I think there wil be Rika too but right now, these three are what I could see for the potential of being in triangle love.

Chapter 3
Aya POV

Of course, now, in my more caffeinated state, I realize I could have just taken the damn bra off or slept naked, but my mind was on other things at the time. Mainly, it was still in the hallway watching Miki and Yossy with their hands all over each other. I'd let them into the room partially to get them away from possibly prying eyes, but mostly because I didn't want to see that anymore. Watching them together makes me wonder... maybe, if I'd done something different... maybe, then it'd be me instead...

No clue at all...

Chapter 3
Aya POV

"Um, kind of. We were actually supposed to share that one." Yossy looked mortified. "No worries!" I exclaimed. "I got a really nice room last minute, so it's fine, really."

"I'm so sorry!" she said anyway. "I've really got to make it up to you.... but not now, because I have GOT to catch that train." She laughed and stood up to leave.

"Shopping!" I said suddenly.

"What?" she said, pausing next to me.

"You can pay me back by taking me shopping. I need some help picking out a birthday present for Tan."

Saw this as Aya grabbed the chance to be with Yossie alone using Miki as excuses...

Part 13
Aya POV

"Regardless of my relationship status, I don't see how it's any of your business who I sleep with," Miki said loudly. The other party cleared her throat a little. I started to look over, but Miki stepped over, blocking my view. "Talk to me. She has nothing to do with this."

"You know, you're right. It isn't really any of my business who you decide to have sex with," I stated, feeling my face start to color with anger. "Except for the fact that I do like Yossy and I - "

"Are you going to tell her?"

There Aya kinda say that she like Yossy but use the word 'like' instead of 'love', and we'll never know what Aya's going to say because Miki 'freaking' Fujimoto cut her off...

Part 13
Aya POV

"Are you going to tell her?" she repeated.

"I..." I trailed off. On one hand, Mikitty's my best friend. On the other hand, Yoshizawa's being cheated on and someone really needs to tell her. And seriously, what the hell IS Miki thinking... But...

"Well?" Miki crossed her arms.

"Tan, I'm sorry, but I can't promise I won't say anything to Yossy - especially not if she asks me," I said finally.

"OH REALLY!?" Miki exclaimed, raising her eyebrows.

That show that Aya was concerned about Yossy or probbaly don't want Yossy to get hurt...
And from what I understand that Aya pick Yossy instead of Miki, just she didn't say it directly...

Part 13
Aya POV

"Aya, come ON!" Miki retorted, walking over to the bed. She yanked the pillow out of Yoshizawa's grasp. "If you had THIS, would you do anything to mess it up?"

"MIKI, WHAT THE HELL!?" Yossy yelled, turning bright red. She scrambled wildly for something to cover herself with before finally grabbing the other pillow out from under the covers.

I blinked. Wow, she blushes with her entire body...

Obviously, Aya had her eyes on Yossy to have notice that Yossy body had gone red. Also, she set her eyes on Yossy nakedness when Miki was also naked at that time...

Part 16
Yoshizawa POV

"Oh... right, you two are moving in together, huh?" she replied. Her strange tone turned my attention away from that suspicious group of boys pointing at us.

"Yeah, we are.... is that okay?" I asked, studying her face carefully.

"Why are you asking me?" she laughed brightly, staring straight ahead. A fleeting suspicion from months ago suddenly resurfaced into my thoughts. Aya didn't...

"Ayaya, you're not... I mean, you don't - "

"Ah! Here it is!" she cut me off, abruptly dropping my arm and stepping into the nearest store. I shook my head and followed her inside.

Of course Yossy here thought that Aya was jealous of her and Miki when actually it was her being with Miki that had disturbed Aya...

Part 17
Aya POV

"Everything ok?" I asked in amusement.

"Let's just say it's a good thing I called first," she smiled sheepishly at me. "Oh, that reminds me... isn't it almost your birthday?"

"Yeah!" I said, surprised. "The 25th." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bag.

"Happy birthday!" I blinked and opened the bag. Inside was the small gold necklace I'd been admiring in the shop.

"When did you...?"

"I went back to buy that, not to use their restroom," Yossy shrugged nonchalantly. "It's no big deal."

If Aya seriously had a crush on Miki, she will definitely fall for Yossy immediately!! I mean, Yossy being so nice and sweet and charming... *I really fall for Yossie*

Part 17
Aya POV

"You're welcome," she replied as the train pulled up. We stood up and headed over. "It'll be nice for the three of us to hang out, huh?"

"You mean, you, me, and Tan?" I asked as we walked towards the opened doors.

"Yeah. We haven't really spent any time together... well unless you count the time Miki was naked and yelling..." Yossy stopped in her tracks and turned to me. "That came out wrong."

"Yeah, it did," I agreed, stepping onto the train.

I guess that Aya didn't want to hang out with Yossy and Miki cause that mean she will have to watch all the rabu rabu of YoMiki...

Chapter 20
Aya POV

"Yossy!" I called. She turned and looked at me expectantly. I smiled and threw her cell phone at her. She caught it neatly and stowed it away in her pocket, winking at me in the process.

"Thanks, Aya!" she called as she left the room.

"100% kataomoi indeed," I mused to myself, staring after Yossy's retreating figure.

"What was that?" Abe asked slowly. I could feel her staring at me.

"Nothing."

I have no idea about this... but I think the kataomoi she was feeling are with Yossy...

Part 24
Fujimoto POV

"I mean," I said as I opened the door. "It's Aya's." I gestured at my best friend standing in the doorway. I paused and looked at her closely. "Why's your face red?"

"Uh... nothing. I, uh, I think this is Yossy's," Aya muttered, handing the phone to me.

"We must have gotten them mixed up when we knocked into each other during the power outage," Yossy laughed, walking over and handing Aya her phone.

"Right. Um, I've gotta go." Aya, still a bit red, turned and walked swiftly down the hall.

Aya didn't think that the message was for her. Her face was redden because she was mad to think what the YoMiki going to do after she left them... hmmm....

And to conclude it all, I know nothing what's going to happen... but I think Aya has a feeling for Yossy, not Miki... I'm not sure because, Almond, you've got a fantastic weird brain, so anything can happen, and I'm gonna love it all....

I'm out...

[bgcolor=#ff0900]*edited*[/bgcolor]

Cut and paste from Almond blog... which I wrote after give a deep thought....  :jerk:

i think there will be a triangle love. the question now is who is the third party? Since Aya have thing for either Yossy or Miki, and Rika too have a dream about Miki, and also Maki because she appeared like 2 times in this fic including memoir showing that she still had love for Yossy, I think there will be love confession soon. But I couldn't picture Yossy and Miki betrayed each other first without any misunderstanding, because they're so in love, so there will be a third party who will make the chaos first... also, the title is kataomoi revenge of the fluffy...and it must be someone who had secret love on either one of them. I'm guessing it's either Aya, Rika or Maki.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:46:38 AM by arina_shinh »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: [PART 11] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #251 on: November 07, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
Oh that? Well, see! Yossi thinks ______'s ______ ______ ______ Miki, so Miki ______ to ______ ______ ______. Turns out ______'s ______ ______ ______ Yossi. ______ ______ Yossi's ______ ______ ______, so Miki gets pissed and tries to ______ ______ ______. Yossi of course ______ ______, ______ Miki ______ ______ and ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______ ______ her ass and ______ ______ ______. ______ ______ Yossi ______ ______ ______ ______ to ______ ______ leaves ______ Yossi ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______'s note and ______ ______ ______ ______. And that's where the REAL drama begins! XD

Unless things have changed  :P

and although i still can't fill it all in, at least it means that yes Aya does have a thing for Yossy not Miki. And now i am hoping others fill in the rest of the gaps for me  :D

ohhhhh the anticipation  8)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:39:46 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #252 on: November 07, 2007, 03:21:01 PM »
I only """""""""""""""""could"""""""""""""""""""""" complete the first line, then it gets all blurry.

WAITING FOR TONITE

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #253 on: November 07, 2007, 10:19:42 PM »
LOOOOOOOOL pure ayaya reading these naughty messages... tsc tsc... poor girl.
Nice chapter, I missed Miki :~ but i also cant wait for the "shit in the fan" >:D
Pure Ayaya my ass  :lol: And I have the feeling a lot of you aren't familiar with the expression "when the shit hits the fan" from these comments.  :sweat:

Haha, i just read this chapter 3 times :lol:
This has to be one of my faves! Miki is so evil, if poor Aya did actually have a crush on her, Miki's relentless flirting now would just be too much  XD
That's very true. Miki flirts and gropes like there's no tomorrow.

Oh and where can i buy one of these "Daydreaming Mikitty"'s?
If you find out, let me know.  ;)

OH OH OH!!

My long wait answer to YoAya is actually AyaMiki? Damn, is that mean we won't get Aya-Yossie-Miki on the same bed?  XD
Ok, I can confidently say there will not be any sort of aYoMiki three-way action going on. I'm sorry, everyone, but it's just not in my evil master plan.

Haha... I love surprises!! Keep it coming Almond!!
OH, I INTEND TO!  :hiakhiakhiak:

Of course, that bit with the naughty text messages is a stroke of genius.
Thanks. The naughty text messages were just a bolt of inspirational lightning.  :grin:

Maybe you're keeping this for the angst angle later since you keep hinting on 'the shit that hits the fan'?  :grin: I have a feeling it's about the love triangle, or at least part of the problem. Fufufu~
Well, it's kind of like Yossy was saying. If you try hard enough, you can blame everything on Ultraman.  :on lol:

It is very, very close.  :bingo:

how many chaps to go? :D
:wahaha:

Oh, and about aya miki yossy cellphone email, here is my thought: Aya knew the messages were for yossy, but she was imagining them doing all those things, and yossy benig a part of these thouhgts... so, i'm still thinking aya loves yossy.
The who-does-Aya-love answer is in the next chapter. It comes from Aya herself.

It's nice to know that your girlfriend knows what your phone looks like but you don't, Yossy. :roll:
HAHA, I FORGOT TO CLARIFY THAT.
Basically, Aya and Yossy have the same model of cell phone. That's why they got mixed up. Miki just opened it and saw the wallpaper and recognized it as Aya's.
Ah, it's time for another Miki-sama Omake soon, I think  :kneelbow:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/7383/hero01rcj0.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3079/hero02rlt9.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3215/hero03rtt8.jpg
I love you. :stunned:

DAMN YOU almond AND YOUR FREAKISHLY FAST UPDATES!!!  :pimp:
HEY IT'S NOT AS BAD AS WHEN I WAS UPDATING MEMOIR TWICE A DAY!  :sweat:

JFC, I still love your epic replies, but I couldn't think of anything witty to reply with, so you just get a dancing Rika  :otomerika:

*read JFC post*

Hmm.... I just couldn't picture Miki will do that unless something happens that makes Miki angry, so she do that stunt. But right now, Miki is in luuuurrrvvvveeee with Yossy, she won't just turn to Aya...

I've gathered all the suspicious moment that Aya-Yossy-Miki were involve, I think there wil be Rika too but right now, these three are what I could see for the potential of being in triangle love.

Arina, you get an A+ for your research paper. Seriously, I loved that post. It made me go back and analyze my own stuff.  :love:

Oh that? Well, see! Yossi thinks ______'s ______ ______ ______ Miki, so Miki ______ to ______ ______ ______. Turns out ______'s ______ ______ ______ Yossi. ______ ______ Yossi's ______ ______ ______, so Miki gets pissed and tries to ______ ______ ______. Yossi of course ______ ______, ______ Miki ______ ______ and ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______ ______ her ass and ______ ______ ______. ______ ______ Yossi ______ ______ ______ ______ to ______ ______ leaves ______ Yossi ______ ______. Yossi ______ ______'s note and ______ ______ ______ ______. And that's where the REAL drama begins! XD

Unless things have changed  :P

and although i still can't fill it all in, at least it means that yes Aya does have a thing for Yossy not Miki. And now i am hoping others fill in the rest of the gaps for me  :D

ohhhhh the anticipation  8)
HA! I'd forgotten about that. That IS still completely accurate. However, I won't be filling it in until the end.

WAITING FOR TONITE

THE WAIT IS OVER! (Damn, I like caps lock today)

Anyway, new chapter coming up! And it's.......

Matsuura POV.

:hiakhiakhiak:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: [PART 25] 100% Kataomoi (aka Memoir II: Revenge of the Fluff)
« Reply #254 on: November 07, 2007, 10:27:02 PM »
----------------------

PART 25
MATSUURA - AUGUST 20TH

I glanced up and smiled at Miki's reflection in the dressing room mirror. I picked up the lip gloss and started applying it.

"We need to talk," she said in a serious voice. Surprised, I turned around.

"Ok..." I replied cautiously. "Is everything all right?"

"I know."

"You know what?"

"I know about your little crush. Yocchan told me." My eyes widened.

"What?! How did she even find out?" I panicked. Dammit. I'd thought I'd been fairly good at hiding it.

"She said she figured it out a while ago and just never said anything. She only told me because of the cell phone incident yesterday," Miki replied. I groaned and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I probably should have just told you myself, but I didn't want to cause unnecessary drama, you know?" I grabbed Miki's hand. "Seriously, it's just a stupid crush. I'm not going to act on it or anything, I swear."

"When did this start, though?" Miki replied, looking a bit uncomfortable. I thought for a moment.

"Probably when we kissed."

"Which time?"

"Huh?" I looked at her in confusion. "She's only ever kissed me once."

"...wait, what?" Miki looked just as confused as I was. We stared at each other in silence for a minute.

"Hold on, what exactly did Yossy tell you?" I finally asked.

"Yossy said you had a thing for me. She said you keep acting weird and blushing when she talks about me."

"YOU!?" I squealed with laughter. "Tan, I love you, but no."

"Who were you talking about then?" Miki demanded.

"Yossy!" I laughed. "I'm blushing because when she talks about you, she's usually making innuendos about her having sex. And, well, you know how my mind works"

"Wait - you have a crush on MY Yocchan!?" Miki exclaimed.

"Hey, so do you!" I protested. This threw her for a moment. "Besides, I think just about anyone would if she kissed them like that."

"...But I've kissed you like that before."

"Are you annoyed now that it's not you?" I asked.

"Not annoyed exactly," Miki corrected. "I'm just - "

"She's a better kisser, ok?" I retorted. "Now can we please never mention this again?"

"Wait, WHAT!?" Miki exclaimed. I glanced over her shoulder and saw Yossy walk by the open door. She must have seen us because she paused and peeked in with a mischievous grin. She winked at me and put a finger to her lips.

She walked in the room just as my best friend grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard. Helpless to stop it, I could only watch Yossy's face as it changed from happiness to shock to horror to something I can't even describe. I can now honestly say that I've actually seen someone's heart break. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that expression on her face. I pushed Miki off of me.

"It's not what you think!!" I called out, but it was too late; she was gone. Miki turned around and looked at the empty room in confusion.

"Who are you - "

"Your girlfriend just saw that!" I yelled. The color drained from Miki's face and she sprinted out of the room. I sighed and sank back down into the chair.

A few minutes later, Miki walked slowly back into my room.

"Did you catch her?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, she was already in the car by the time I reached her."

I sighed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for - "

"It's not your fault," she interrupted me. "I screwed up. You just happened to be there."

"Gee, thanks," I said dryly. She gave me a look.

"You know what I mean. Don't be all dramatic about it."

"You know what I mean, though!" I protested. "You came here to talk to me about my... feelings and - "

"I thought we weren't mentioning that again?" Miki cut me off. I stuck my tongue out at her. She returned the gesture and walked over to the window.

"Um, shouldn't you go after her?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she's really mad. I'm not sure what to say or do, so..." she trailed off.

"Just blame it on me," I suggested, coming up behind her and giving her a big hug. "Just say I'm the one who - "

"She saw," she interrupted again. "She knows I initiated it."

"Are you going to ever let me finish a sentence?" I grumbled, releasing her.

"I just did, didn't I?" Miki sighed and flicked her reflection in the glass. "Miki, you idiot."

-----------------------

:hiakhiakhiak:

JFC, you get a gold star for reading my mind yet again.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #255 on: November 07, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »
Awww poor Yossy  :( But I did have to laugh at WHY it all happened, Miki getting her ego hurt  XD
Matsuura 1 - 0 Fujimoto :P

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2007, 12:03:14 AM »
HEY IT'S NOT AS BAD AS WHEN I WAS UPDATING MEMOIR TWICE A DAY! :sweat:
True. :P

JFC, I still love your epic replies, but I couldn't think of anything witty to reply with, so you just get a dancing Rika  :otomerika:
WOOOO Dancing Rika!

I glanced up and smiled at Miki's reflection in the dressing room mirror. I picked up the lip gloss and started applying it.

"We need to talk," she said in a serious voice.

"I know about your little crush. Yocchan told me." My eyes widened.
And heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go!

"When did this start, though?" Miki replied, looking a bit uncomfortable. I thought for a moment.

"Probably when we kissed."

"Which time?"

"Huh?" I looked at her in confusion. "She's only ever kissed me once."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAP!!!  YOU MEAN THAT AYA'S BEEN FEELING THIS WAY ABOUT YOSSI EVER SINCE THE MELODIES PV INCIDENT WHEN YOSSI SAW THEM REHEARSING THE KISSING SCENE AND GOT ALL JEALOUS BUT THEN GOT ANNOYED WITH MIKI FOR LAUGHING AT HER ABOUT IT SO SHE KISSED AYA TO GIVE MIKI SOME PAYBACK AND TO SHOW HOW SHE FELT WHEN SHE WALKED IN ON THEM!!!!!

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp* :OMG:

"Yossy said you had a thing for me. She said you keep acting weird and blushing when she talks about me."

"YOU!?" I squealed with laughter. "Tan, I love you, but no."
Oh BURN...uhhhhhhh sorta. :mon sweat:

This threw her for a moment. "Besides, I think just about anyone would if she kissed them like that."
Not surprising, considering Yossi's got DA SKILLZ!!!  :pimp:

"...But I've kissed you like that before."

"She's a better kisser, ok?" I retorted."Now can we please never mention this again?"

"Wait, WHAT!?" Miki exclaimed.
Ouch...:O

Something tells me Miki's not gonna be able to let this go.  :mon unsure:

I glanced over her shoulder and saw Yossy walk by the open door.
* JFC finds a blanket to cover his ass as he is stuck being close to da fan.

She walked in the room just as my best friend grabbed me by the waist and kissed me hard. Helpless to stop it, I could only watch Yossy's face as it changed from happiness to shock to horror to something I can't even describe. I can now honestly say that I've actually seen someone's heart break. I don't think I'll ever be able to forget that expression on her face. I pushed Miki off of me.

"It's not what you think!!" I called out, but it was too late; she was gone.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :dizzy:

* JFC covers his nose and ducks for cover.

"Who are you - "

"Your girlfriend just saw that!" I yelled. The color drained from Miki's face and she sprinted out of the room.
* JFC yells out from underneath his blanket of cover-ness...

RUN MIKI!!! RUN AND FIND YOSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :pleeease:

PROLOGUE recap
Damn...word for word too. Slick.  8)

JFC, you get a gold star for reading my mind yet again.
Sometimes, it scares even ME! :wahaha:

I'd rather have YoMiki make up and get some raburabu (with maybe a little Aya thrown in for :jerk: s and :hump: s) if it's all the same. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline anammm

• のぼせてた
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • KamenRenja
« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2007, 12:16:02 AM »
MIKI, YOU IDIOT

Yossy > pride, thats all i gotta say.

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2007, 01:03:45 AM »
So.....a lot of people here thinks the same as to what exactly gonna happen and it happened.  :grin: Regarding this particular POV, I voted for Aya on your blog, so I was right wasn't I? It did come from Aya's POV so she's the narator.  :wahaha:

Miki BAKA!! You'd better hunt Yossy down and explain it all, even if you have to beg and bow down in front of her! Throw that pride outta the window. Pride won't get you laid! :twisted:

Offline Liv

• Member+
  • Eri Eri Eri
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »
NOOOOOO!!! CHASE AFTER HER, MIKI!! Beg for forgiveness if you have to!! :OMG:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hologram - Bird