JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - How

Author Topic: The Betrayal towards a New Love (KaixAcchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 133568 times)

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Re: [UPDATED *09/11* Chapter2 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #240 on: September 11, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »
That person must be that b**ch,, *facepalm
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
Re: [UPDATED *09/11* Chapter2 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #241 on: September 11, 2012, 08:54:06 PM »
Ugh.. I already thought about if who was the culprit...  :smhid

It was Ray. She's hopeless!  :angry: :yawn:
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:
- Please watch it, thank you.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2012, 04:20:29 AM »
o-o is it ray?

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2012, 11:13:18 AM »
OOOOWWWW
I miss Ray LOLOLOL
 :lol:
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Cessy10

« Reply #244 on: September 15, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »
No update yet?  :?

I can't wait to read the next chapter.  :(

Current Fanfic:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:

OTP Slideshow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #245 on: September 16, 2012, 02:23:19 AM »
Sorry. I'm still busy  :banghead: :panic:
but little by little, I'm still writing the next chapter if I have time :banghead:

Offline Cessy10

« Reply #246 on: September 16, 2012, 07:10:00 AM »
Yeey!!  :twothumbs

I'll wait then.  XD

Current Fanfic:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:

OTP Slideshow:

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
Sorry for a super late update  :cry: :banghead:
and for this chapter, sorry for wrong grammars, typo etc. because I intermittent wrote this  :banghead:

Chapter 3 : Ray's Condition and Kai's Decision

The footsteps are coming closer and closer to him. Kai stood up and gulped as he trying to convince himself that his thoughts are wrong; that the owner of the footsteps and the familiar scent is not Ray, the Diva and his ex lover. The footsteps stopped but still, the owner of it didn’t show up.

“Show yourself!” Kai commanded. Without further ado, the owner of the scent and footsteps showed in front of him while smiling lovely. Due to a sudden shock of revelation, Kai widened his eyes in disbelief and look at the person in front of him. The person walked towards him and hugged him tightly and happily.
“Kai~! I miss you”.
“R-R-Ray? W-why? What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in New York”
“Did you miss me?” Ray smiled to him as she ignored what the blond asked.
“I .. Why? …. How come? ….. Arrg! I can’t understand. Tell me what’s happening here! A man mailed me this address and yet it’s you that I’ll see here. It’s confusing!” Kai removed Ray’s hands on him.
“Don’t you understand Kai? I came back here to be with you again! To take you from Atsuko!”
“Huuhhh??!! What are you talking about Ray?! Atsuko and I are already married! And  … and … I thought you …….” Kai didn’t finish his words when Ray suddenly burst into tears and said,

“I can’t forget you Kai! Every single day, I always remember you! There's no time that I don't think about you! And when I’m thinking that you and Maeda are already living happily together ……. It totally breaks my heart! I love you Kai! Please, let’s start again. Let’s start a new and better relationship! Please be with me again”
“Ray … you know what I’m going to answer, so I’m sorry. I’m going to leave now”. Kai walked to the exit then suddenly, Ray said something again to make him stop.
“Remember, you went here because you want to know where your son is ….. ”. Kai just stared at her directly with confusion so Ray continued.
"I know where your son is. ..."
Kai walked again closer to her and asked, "What the hell are you talking about?! Don't tell me. ..."

Instead of answering the question, Ray just turn on the plasma t.v and it reveal a two men who are wearing a doctor's gown; facing their back at the screen and looks like doing something. After a few minutes, the two men moved and stopped on what they were doing and reveal a baby who is obviously Kai and Atsuko's baby. Kai quickly move closer to the t.v to make sure if what he is seeing is true and said,

"What did you do to my son?!" Kai roar while giving a murderous glare at Ray.
"The men that you saw planted a small tube that a normal eyes can't see in your son's foot. It contained a poisonous liquid". Ray explained.
Kai dashed towards her and grabbed her wrists tightly, "POISONOUS?! WHERE IS HE?! GIVE MY CHILD BACK!"
"I don't want to! I'll give him back in one condition!"
"WHAT??!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! MY SON DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!! HE'S JUST AN INNOCENT CHILD!!"
"Yes he didnt do anything! But he's the only way that I thought just to come you back to me!!" Ray shouted back at him while looking with teary eyes.
"Coming back to you?! You're hopeless Ray! Just tell what is that f*ckin condition!!" Kai roared again.

"Your precious Kaison will be with Meada again if. ......"
"If what?!"
"If you'll choose to be with me again and leave Maeda"
"What's going on with you?! I can't leave Atsuko! I can't just leave my wife and be with my ex!" Kai said in disbelief of Ray's condition.
"Then I'll never give your son"
"Damn it Ray! I can't believe you can be like this!" Kai sat down on the ground while covering his face with both of his hands like being so problematic. Ray move closer and sat down in front of him and said,
"You know how much I love you so I'll do anything for you. I'll do anything just to be with you again" Ray wrapped her arms around the blond's neck.
"Get your arms off me!" Kai harshly removed the Diva's arms and continued, "Is that what you called love?! You're just hurting me Ray! You're so selfish! I thought you've change but. ........ I'm wrong. Totally wrong"

The midget stood up and walked again to the exit while carrying a disappointed and frowned look on his face then without looking, he stopped again when Ray said,
"Where are you going?!"
"Going far away from you! Going to where my love is"
"Are you just going to abandon your son?! You're worst!"
"Look to yourself first before saying that to me!" Kai continued on walking out of the house and ignored what Ray said.
"I'll give you time to think and if you tried to contact a police about this, I'll activate the small tube to spread the poison inside your son's body!!"

Kai walked and go inside his car while still thinking his current situation. He's confused and didn't know what to do. Do he really need to choose between his son's safety and his own happiness? The blond drove back to their house and when he reached in front of the gate, a worried Atsuko showed up with swollen eyes. Their friends were also at her back and obviously waiting for him. Kai leave his car and walked few steps towards his wife but before he could make another step, Atsuko immediately ran and hugged him.

"Where have you been? I'm so worried you know" Atsuko said while still hugging at her husband.
"I'm sorry. I. ... I. ..... I went to the police station and asked if they have an update on our son's case" Kai lied.
"So, what did they say?" Atsuko looked at him.
"They're still searching for it and finding if there are witnesses" Kai cupped his wife's cheeks when he saw that she was about to cry again and continued,
"Don't worry, I'm sure Kaison will be back to us. Remember what I told you before? I'll do anything just to always see your smile so please don't cry". Kai kissed Atsuko's forehead.

"Sorry to interrupt the both of you. I think we should go now, see you tomorrow" Mariko interrupted them. When all of them passed Atsuko and Kai, Riku stopped for awhile, tapped Kai shoulder and whispered,
"Whatever you're thinking right now, consult your wife first or us. Remember, we're the only one who can help you". Before Kai could respond, Riku walked again far away from them.

As the darkness and the coldness of the night appeared, Kai and Atsuko with Anami went to their room yo prepare to sleep. When Anami noticed that her little brother was not with them, Atsuko explained everything to her calmly but she end up crying hard again so Kai continued on explaining. Anami is a strong child but her parents can see that she's also worried about it. After a couple of hours, Atsuko fell asleep while hugging her daughter who also fell asleep while comforting her mother. On the other hand, Kai is still awake and staring at the ceiling while thinking of Ray. Not Ray herself but her condition in order Kaison to be back. The blond move himself a bit to face his wife when he heard a sob from her. Kai saw a tear fell from Atsuko's eyes and he quickly wiped it.

"This is my fault why you're being like this" Kai thought while fixing Atsuko's hair that slightly covered her face.
"I've made my decision. I know it's painful to leave you and our family but it's more painful to see you crying every single day"
"Forgive me for making this decision. I love you Atsuko" Kai kissed his wife's cheeks.
Kai stood up to move on the other side of the bed where Anami is located. He kissed his daughter forehead and whispered softly,
"Take care of mom when pop leave okay? And I'm sorry also"

Kai walked to the near window and took his phone out from his pocket and dialed a number. When the person on the other line picked up the phone, he immediately said,
"I've made my decision. I'll be with you. ......"
"Really? I'm so happy Kai" The person on the other line said happily.
"Wait me there and we'll discuss further this condition. I just need to pack up my things" Kai said coldly and ignoring the excitement of the person that he's talking with.
"No need Kai. Your new things are ready here"
"Ready? You're pretty sure that I will accept your condition huh. ...."
"Of course. I know that you can't take this kind of situation"
"Whatever..... I'll be there in an hour or less. Bye!" Kai hunged up his phone and ready to leave the room. Before he completely leave, he take a look again on his wife and daughter who are sleeping soundly.

As Kai closes the door of the room, a tear fell from his eyes and he wiped it immediately; he doesn't want his feelings to take over and change his decision. He walked towards the gate and opened it silently then suddenly a car stopped in front of him and when the door opened, it reveal Ray's bodyguard, Sayaka.
"Hop in now" Sayaka said as she signed to come inside the car. Kai quickly go inside before someone will notice him. Sayaka drove to where Ray's house is but while they were at the road, she talked to Kai and said,
"Are you sure about this?"
"Huh?"
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. ......."
"I don't have any choice. My son's life is in danger plus the depression of my wife. I can't bear looking at her like that" Kai interrupted her and Sayaka just remain silent as she was contented on the blond's answer.

After half an hour, both of them arrived at their destination. Kai lazily walked to Ray's room and there he found the Diva smiling at him. Ray walked to him and hugged him tightly but the blond quickly removed her arms.
"Stop it Ray. Now let's discuss this damn condition"
Ray went and sat to her bed and said, "Ask me everything that you want to know"
"When will you return my son?"
"He's now inside your house; sleeping on the couch. My assistants put him there when you leave"
"How about the poison thing? Did you remove it?'
"No. ."
"Huh?! Why?! My son's life is still in danger! Why if that tube breaks?!" Kai looked down angrily on the Diva who just remained calm.
"Don't worry that will never happen. That tube was made of special glass even though it's small. And the reason why I didn't remove it. ............. is to assure that you will never leave me, that you will not go back to Maeda after giving back your son"
"Ugh Ray! I can't believe this! Just make it sure! or else I'll be the one who will take your life!" Kai threatened.

"Okay okay. Do you still have questions?"
"None. Just make sure that you will never touch anyone from my family"
"Okay if you say so. Now, can we just sleep? We still have press conference tomorrow"
"Wait wait. What press conference? prescon about?"
"About us" Ray said happily. "We will announce our relationship"
"Whaaaaat??!! Do we really need to do that?!" Kai said as he thought what might Atsuko's reaction; not only her but also Anami and their friends.
"Of course so that the whole Japan will know that we're together again and you leave Maeda for me" Ray smirked at him. Kai just closed his eyes and trying to calm himself then he ignored the Diva and walked towards the near couch.
"What will you do there?" Ray asked.
"Is it not obvious? I'm going to sleep now!"
"You don't need to sleep there. You will sleep here, on our bed. Just like the old times"
"I don't want to"
"You dont want to BUT you NEED to. It's part of my condition" Once again Ray smirked. Kai don't have a choice so he go and rest himself beside the Diva. He need to prepare himself for tomorrow because tomorrow will surely be a stressful and full of lies day.

TBC ..  :cow:

I'll try to update this as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading and giving some comments :kneelbow:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [UPDATED *09/17* Chapter3 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
my god karupin-san!
U really known how to give headache to ur readers!!hehe,i really hate u right now!i mean ray,not u!hehe

Thank u for the update!
update soon! :thumbsup

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [UPDATED *09/17* Chapter3 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #249 on: September 17, 2012, 03:38:36 PM »
No comment..... Ray is just such a .......
This is not right. How can a person be capable of something like this. It's just sick.....
Poor Atsuko, but Kai made the right decision, he can't kill his own son... He is brave!
Please update soon!!

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #250 on: September 17, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
urgh!!!  :frustrated: stupid RAY...
i hope sayaka is going to betray Ray.
 :pleeease: Sayaka.. help Kai and Acchan

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2012, 04:34:54 AM »
tha fuck is happen there.. tha bitch.. ehh!?!?! that so ..amazing jajajaj sorry i hate ray but this fic is so wow.. interesting.. -_- now im waiting what going to happen....

Offline Cessy10

« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2012, 03:47:16 PM »
Hopeless Ray. I HATE her so much.  :angry: :catglare:

Oh Sayaka. Help Kai get out of Ray's Life.  :O

Current Fanfic:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:

OTP Slideshow:

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
« Reply #253 on: September 19, 2012, 08:20:41 AM »
Hmm,, Ray,, can i kill that girl?  :angry: :angry:
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
lol..love can make people do something terrible..

please update soon :)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #255 on: September 21, 2012, 01:13:44 AM »
Why Ray? why?!!! I thought she wasn't that kind of person! OMG!!!!

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #256 on: September 22, 2012, 04:31:34 PM »
I feel lazy on updating this fic  :sweatdrop: :lol:
I might not continue this and just make another story  :nervous
btw, thanks for reading  and giving some comments :kneelbow:

Chapter 4: The Heartbreak on the Screen

The birds are chirping outside as the king sun rises and it's rays strike through the open window of a room where Atsuko and Anami are located. Atsuko woke up as she was also striked on the face by the rays. She stood up and noticed that her husband wasn't around. She put a blanket on her daughter then go downstairs to look if the blond woke up early than her. As Atsuko reached the living room, she blinked her eyes not once, not twice but many times to convince herself that what she is seeing right now is true. Upon realization that she isn't dreaming, she quickly run to the couch and her tears began to fall again.

"I don't know how you get in here but I'm happy to see you Kaison! I might be insane just by thinking of where you are" Atsuko said to her awakened son. The little boy just smiled cutely while touching his mother's face. If only he can talk, he's probably comforting Atsuko now.
Atsuko lift and hugged him then run hurriedly and excitedly upstairs to say the good news to Kai and Anami. She called both of the names but its only her daughter who responded from her call.

"Mom! Mom! Is he really my little brother?"
"Hai! He's cute right?"
"Supeeeeeer! I'll take care of him. I'll be a good sister" Anami said happily.
"Do you know where your pop is?"
"Mom, I'm sleeping with you last night and you woke up earlier than me so how will I know where my midget pop is?" Anami said without looking at Atsuko and just focusing at the little boy.
"K." Atsuko lazily said and at the same time being irritated and thought "This child is being like Mariko. tsk. This is bad"

"Look at your brother and I'll find your pop" Atsuko said as she put Kaison on the bed. When she just received a nod from her daughter, she went downstairs but like what he noticed earlier, her husband is not around their residence. Atsuko decided to contact him but there's no response as his phone seemed to be off so she just send a mail to Kai's co-members.

'Are you with Kai? Do you have any workshops or filming to attend to?'
'He's still in vacation with you right? Yes, I and Kuu are now in filming of a tv show but Kai isn't with us'
Riku mailed back.
'Oh sorry to interrupt you. It's just Kai isn't here with us and I don't know where he is'
'It's okay. We're still having our break. Have you tried to contact him?'
'Yes but his phone wasn't able to reach. I'm a bit worried now'
'Wait us there. We'll help you to find him. Maybe he's just around the area. You know he's small and small person can't find easily. Just calm down'
'Okay okay. I'll wait you'
Atsuko ended their conversation.

-At Riku and Kuu's filming-

"Whom are you mailing with?" Kuu asked.
"Oh it's Acchan. She said that Kai is not with them and she didn't know where the midget is" Riku answered.
"Did she try to contact him?" Kuu worriedly said.
"Yes but Kai's phone was unreachable. I also tried to call him"
Suddenly, after hearing that from Riku, Kuu's aura became different as he put his fingers on his chin and being in his detective mode again.
"What are you thinking now detective Gachapin?" Riku rolled his eyes.
"I just feel something wrong. I don't know if my calculations and guesses are right" Kuu continued on thinking.
"Whatever Gachapin. You're in the insane mode again" Riku rolled his eyes once again and when he was ready to leave, Kuu said something.
"I know that my instincts are right. There's something really bad that will happen"
"Are you a detective or a fortune teller? tss~ Kuu you're exaggerating things. Let's go so we can finish this early and we can help Acchan to find her midget" Riku leave the Gachapin without listening to his answers.

Atsuko sighed after her conversation with Riku. She looked again outside and searched for her midget before going upstairs with her son and daughter. When she arrived, she found her children sleeping together on the bed and it made her to smile and felt happy to see them. Atsuko sat beside them and slowly lay and rest her back on the bed while staring at the little figures beside her. After a few minutes of staring, her eyes were slowly closing and didn't notice that she fell asleep.

"Kai! Don't leave me! Don't leave us! Don't you love me anymore?" Atsuko screamed then after a moment, she screamed again but this time, a tear came out and flow onto her cheeks.
"Kai! I. .. I love you" Atsuko said as her tears continued on flowing badly.

"Acchan! Acchan! Wake up! You're dreaming!" Yuko shouted at her while shaking her body.
Atsuko wake up instantly and hugged Yuko quickly while still crying on her shoulders.
"Yuko! Thank god it's just a dream. It looked real that Kai left us and be with someone else" Atsuko said while sobbing.
"That will never happen Acchan. We all know that Kai really love you so stop cying now" Yuko patted Atsuko's back.
"Thank you Yuko" She wiped her tears and continued "By the way, what are you doing here?"
"Oh I'm here with Rikunyan, Mariko and Kuu to help you finding your husmidget. They are downstairs and playing with your children. And speaking of children, we need some explanation why Kaison is now here. How come'?"
"Let's talk about it downstairs"

Both of them went downstairs and like what Yuko said, they found the other three playing with Anami and Kaison. Actually, it's only Riku and Kuu who are playing while Mariko is just staring at them annoyingly because of their noises. When they noticed the two, all of them sat on the couch and talked about how Atsuko found Kaison. The four can't believe that she just found her baby on their own couch. They're confused why the kidnapper/s brought back him like nothing happened, like they were just threatening or making a joke to her but still Atsuko was thankful that they gave back her son without any tracks of harmful events. Even though they are now glad about it, there's still one person who was not satisfied on it and wanted to know more about the kidnapping case, of course, that person was 'trying to be a detective' Kuu.

"Again Kuu, What are you thinking this time? You're having that detective thinking look again" Riku noticed him and sighed.
"Nothing. ..." Kuu answered without looking at them and still focusing on his thinking session.
"Don't mind that Gachapin. He's in insane mode again" Mariko rolled her eyes and suggested "Can we just watch tv? Let's ignore him" She grabbed the remote control and pressed the red button to turn on the TV. When it opened, it was on its default channel, the news channel, and all of them were surprised on what they heard and saw.

"The Charismatic Diva, Ray who was in New York for almost a year, finally came back in Japan with a smile! The Diva announced through sending a mail that she will have a press conference later. Her fans guessed if it is related to her incoming single or maybe about her new love life after her break up with Kai of Persona. Stay tune for more details as we will have a live coverage of her press con!"

"What was that for? Presscon huh?" Riku said.
"I can feel it. It's not just a simple presscon" Kuu said; still in detective mode.
"I agree with you Kuu. I don't why I feel that she will make a not so ordinary announcement" Yuko agreed.
"Yuuchan, don't listen to Kuu or else you'll be in insane mode also" Riku sighed.
"Rikunyan, Remember, she is Ray and she will not just make a presscon just because that she arrived or because of her upcoming single or whatever. I'm sure about it and it really make me feel nervous" Yuko insisted her thoughts.
"Why does it make you nervous? What do you think she will announce?" Atsuko interrupted them.
"I. . I don't know. It's just I felt nervous and I don't know why" Yuko answered and instead of looking to Atsuko, she looked at Kuu who is also looking at her with 'I know what you're thinking' look.

The three noticed Yuko and Kuu's stare at each other but they decided to ignore it when Kaison started to cry. Atsuko excused herself and carried Kaison "I'll be back later. Maybe Kaison is just hungry so. ....... you know, I need to feed him. ...... in private" Atsuko chuckled then walked towards the near room followed by Anami. When the three fade out of their sight, Mariko grabbed Kuu's wrist tightly and glared at him same as Riku who did the same to Yuko.

“Now tell us whatever you know or what’s on your mind!” the two said in chorus.
“I thought you said that we’re just in insane mode? So it’s useless to say it” Kuu and Yuko smirked.
“Yuuchan! Are you going to say it or I will not grant your evening wish later?”
“Ugh! That’s not fair Rikunyan! Blackmailer” Yuko pouted.
“Then tell me what are you thinking” Riku smirked.
“Ne Kuu, are our thoughts the same? Are we thinking the same earlier?”
“I think so …. I can see it in your eyes”
“Stop those ‘not suppose to be cheesy lines!’ and tell everything that we want to know!” Mariko stopped them.

“Don’t be jealous Marichan. Okay, Yuko and I are thinking if Ray’s come back is related to Kaison’s kidnapping case and Kai’s disappearance” Kuu explained.
“Then?”
“Then if our conclusions are right. Maybe Kai is with Ray now” Yuko continued and stand up proudly from her seat followed by Kuu.
“And that is because …….”
“And that is because …….”
“Kai is the exchange for Kaison to be back here!”  :mon geek: Yuko and Kuu said in chorus with a detective tone as both of them pointed the confused Riku and Mariko.

“Eh? Who are you now? Are you possessed by the spirits of Sherlock Holmes and his assistant Dr. Watson?” Mariko asked as she raised her right eyebrow.
“Marichan! You’re ruining our moment!” Kuu pouted.
“hmm .. Both of you have a point. Well, we’ll figure it out later. When we watch the live coverage of her presscon” Riku stand up also and caressed his chin.
“Oh my .. Am I the only one who’s still normal in this house? Ugh” Mariko sighed and massaged her temples.

-At Ray’s Residence-

Ray woke up with a smile on her face while looking at Kai from head to toe who’s still sleeping beside her. She put her index finger on the blond’s neck and traced down his body that made the midget to wake up and look at her nervously.

“W-w-what the hell are you doing?”
“Nothing” Ray smiled innocently “Get ready now. We’ll go to the place where our press con will be held later”
“Are you really serious about this? Ray, please stop this. I don’t want Atsuko to get hurt” Kai pleaded.
“I’m serious about this and that’s what I want, for her to know that we’re together and you’re not hers anymore” Ray smirked evilly.
Kai closed his fist and prevent his anger to let out and said, “Fine. I’ll ready myself now. Give my clothes and everything that I need”. He walked towards the room’s bathroom and start preparing himself for the most heartbreaking announcement.

After an hour of preparing and fixing himself, Kai leave the room and go to the living room where Ray is now sitting on the couch and waiting for him. Kai reveal himself wearing an outfit that is similar to his Persona outfit the only difference is it is more elegant and he looks more handsome. Ray looked so amazed and stunned as Kai is now walking closer to him. She smiled and said,

“You look nice. I know that outfit really suits perfectly to you”
“Are we going to leave now? Let’s finish that damn press con” Kai ignored the Diva.
“Slowly, you’re making me annoyed. Watch out your behavior huh” the Diva said with displeasing look and walked towards the exit. Kai followed her as both of them go inside the car which will take them to the place where their press con will be held. When they reached the place, all of the interviewers, cameras, lights and etc. are now in their proper place. It’s only the two of them who are missing and everything is now complete.

Ray walked beautifully and elegantly on the red carpet towards the chair and table that are assigned to them. The cameras started to let out a number of flashes same as the interviewers who went wild when the Diva appeared. Ray sat down and greeted them with a smile. Her manager make a sign that they can now bring all of their questions.

“How was the New York Ray-san?” interviewer1 asked.
“It’s great and I really loved being in there but of course, I like more when I’m here” Ray answered.
“So are you ready to be active again in the music industry?” interviewer2 asked.
“Yes” she smiled.
“What’s the reason why you came back here? Is it true that you came back here because of your future project with Kai? And does the rumors true? That you have now a special person in your life?” the interviewer who seemed hungry for answers asked.
“It’s true and I’m pretty excited about it and to answer the third question, Yes, I have” she answered with a blush.
“Can we know who he is? Who’s the lucky guy?”
“Of course. Actually, he’s with me to prove that we’re really together” Ray make a sign to Sayaka who is in front of their black car to open it.

The cameras and the crowd focused at the black car especially when Sayaka opened it. It took a while for the person inside it to go out but still, the crowd waited for it without taking a blink from their eyes. After a few minutes, Kai took a deep breath and stepped out from the car. All of their eyes widened and have a jaw dropped when they saw the person who is now walking towards the Diva. When they realized that it is really Kai of Persona, all of them started to make murmurs same as the cameras which are now taking pictures badly. Kai sat down beside Ray with a plain face expression and trying to hide himself from the cameras.

“H-h-ow come? How come that your special someone is Kai of Persona?” a female interviewer with a cap and a sunglasses asked.
“It’s simple, it’s just because we really love each other” Ray answered.
“Is it true Kai-san?”
Kai is now having a hard time how he will answer that question and it took a while for him to answer it so Ray slightly stepped on his foot.
“H-hai. T-t-that’s true” Kai answered nervously while thinking how Atsuko will react on this.
“But we all know that you’re married with Maeda-san. How come? Did you get divorced with her?”
Kai looked down as he can’t take the questions anymore of the woman who’s wearing a cap and sunglasses so Ray answered it, “He’s not yet divorced but he will file it as soon as possible”

After hearing it, Kai looked at Ray with widened eyes. He just closed his fist, and again, controlling his anger. He’s mad not only with Ray but also to himself because he can’t do anything about it. He needs to think about his son’s life before taking an urge to shout or deny whatever the Diva will say. The question and answer portion lasted for almost 30 minutes and all of it is about him and Ray and also their future project. When Ray’s manager said that the press con will end in a few minutes, the crowd shouted and requested a kiss from the two as some of them were glad that they are together again. Kai stand up, smiled awkwardly and ready to leave but suddenly, a hand prevented him from leaving same as the lips that are now pressed on him. It’s just a gleam kiss then the Diva grabbed his hand and walked towards the car while giving a lovely smile to the crowd.

Meanwhile at Takahashi’s Residence, the five people stare with wide eyes at the tv screen and can’t believe what they saw and knew. Yuko, Riku, Kuu and Mariko can’t believe that all of their thoughts and conclusions earlier are really true; that Kai is now with Ray and maybe it is really because of the kidnapping case. When they finally realize all the things, they quickly look at Atsuko who is still looking at the screen with teary eyes while shaking her head in disbelief. Yuko move closer to her and wrap her arms to comfort her.

Atsuko hugged Yuko tightly and let out her tears. “I … I can’t understand Yuko. My dream earlier became true. That Kai leave us……”
Yuko just patted Atsuko’s back so she continued, ”But I can’t understand it, why it happened so sudden? We don’t have any problems. He didn’t tell me about this and for god’s sake, of all the woman in Japan, why does it need to be Ray?!”
“This scene looked like before and it really made my heart broke once again to see both of them kissing each other” she said between her sobs.
“Stop crying Acchan, your children might hear you. Don’t worry, we’ll find a way on how we can talk to him. All of us need an explanation from him” Mariko said and the others just nod to agree but it is not enough for Atsuko to hear as her tears started to flow even more.

TBC ..  :cow:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [UPDATED *09/22* Chapter4 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #257 on: September 22, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
F*ck!!!!!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i really hate RAY rightnow!!!my god!!
 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

waiting to ur next update!!
thank you for the update!!
 :thumbsup

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Re: [UPDATED *09/22* Chapter4 SEQUEL] The Betrayal towards a New Love *KaixAcchan*
« Reply #258 on: September 22, 2012, 05:21:48 PM »
Herm.....In some reason your story had inspiring me.......Thanks for the story, even though I hate it, but still Like the KaiAcchan moment~    :hehehe:

I'm glad to hear/read that. Arigatou   :kneelbow:

F*ck!!!!!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
i really hate RAY rightnow!!!my god!!
 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

waiting to ur next update!!
thank you for the update!!
 :thumbsup

I'll try to update as fast as I can  :nervous

Offline flunicsnaz

• ♥ is easier to be demonstrated than define
« Reply #259 on: September 22, 2012, 07:06:53 PM »
 :fainted: acchan..be strong.. :fainted:  :fainted: :fainted:
 :scolding: karupin12 why you make this story..
 :tantrum:  :temper: argh... :on voodoo: :on beatup :on kimbo: :on voodoo: :on beatup i hate RAY... :tantrum:
 :pleeease: karupin12 continue your story.. :luvluv1:
 :on GJ: haha...superb!!!  :on thumbb:
 :on lol: husmidget.. haha...my new word..  gonna glue this in my brain...  :on hypto:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - How