JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Love...ing

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159846 times)

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
Thanks for updating another staring contest  :cathappy:
Yukirin just loves staring contest  :)
The dancing scene was very sweet and beautiful
Yuko ruining the moment is very normal
I hope you could do another staring contest again one day  :D
Can't wait for next chapter  XD
UPDATE SOON
No ordinary ninja.

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
 :on lol: haha xD Yuko sure knows how to ruin a moment x3 lol Thanks ^^ I just recently started using jphip :) I made this account several weeks ago but barely started to use it -.- Your story is really good ^-^ Good luck drafting the next few chapters and hope you update soon :onioncheer:

Flean

yeay!!! another staring contest!!!  XD    nice one.. waltz... i like it...  :twothumbs

“You said I could ask you anything I want! I want my Chu~~~!”
Yuko so cute!!!!  :on lol:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
YAY!! another staring contest!!! now still need a atsumina to complete the collection! KEKE

Seems like the cousins are in the lead. 2 - 0  XD

LOL at Yukirin for being there, I guess she is the score keeper  :thumbsup

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
That was kinda short.....I was kinda expecting something more from the KojiYuu pair.....anyways I'll looked forward for the next staring contest...PLease update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hahahah Yuko is still Yuko

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Ninjatigerdemon: thanks for the comment. I think Yuko was just being playful in the end  :nervous I
JPopLover: wow really? I'm honored that my story got your attention. Thank you for the feedback and I'll try to update soon.
immortal_K: Lol, I think Yukirin is just lucky that she's almost always there whenever a staring contest happens :P
blughise: I must admit that it is disappointingly short... I dwelled to much at how it would end. I'm still at the phase where I see their pairing as being playful... but eventually, I'll try to make it more romantic for them. Thanks!
kahem: True! (enough said lol)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello AFLynx! =D *waves*

Yuko - K'O'd by Finger, Haruna - 1pt. LOL xD

That was a nice update! Thank you! I can't wait for more. xDDDD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
nyahaha nice update i laughed at yuko   :rofl:

lmao it's good to be reader only and comment comment ^_^

freedom from updates!
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 10 - Fallin' (Staring Contest finale)]
« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 10 – Fallin’ (Staring Contest finale)

For the past few days, Atsuko has been receiving lilies in several ways. The first time she received it, the flowers were placed on top of a coffee table in the lounge room of the studio. One time, she saw Casa Blanca lilies inside her personal cubby in the dressing room. This has piqued Atsuko’s curiosity to the point of frustration.

Today, Mariko, Yuko and Atsuko are running late. Knowing that they won’t make it in time for their photoshoot, Mariko asked their father if his driver can drive them to the studio. As they entered the gates of the headquarters, one of the security guards ran to the passenger side of the car and tapped at the window.

“Ohayo gozaimasu, Mariko-sama. I was asked to give this to a certain Atsuko hime-sama.” He winked after he handed the flower to Mariko when she opened the window.  He then tipped his hat then walked away.

“Ah! Chotto matte…” Atsuko said, but was too late when the guard went back to the security post.

Mariko smirked as she closed the window. “Hai. These are for you… Atsuko hime-sama.” She teased in a singsong voice as she handed the flowers to Atsuko.

“He~~ your suitor has been very creative lately! And to top it all off, that person has been giving you different kinds of lilies. I wish NyanNyan could give me something special too… she owes me a kiss by the way.” Yuko pouted.

Atsuko giggled at her sister’s expense. “Mou~~ I’d rather prefer that person give these flowers to me personally…” she whispered, tracing her fingers to the lilies’ petals as the car drove towards the studio.

At the garage, Yukirin happily munched an apple while sitting at one of the work tables. She noticed Atsuko a few meters in front of her, idly tweaking the flowers in her hand while looking at Takamina. As Yukirin saw her girlfriend whistling pass in front of her, she yanked her by the collar and pulled her beside the table that she’s sitting on.

“Whoa! Hey babe, miss me much?” Sae playfully asked.

“Not really now that you mentioned it, you goof… Look.” Yukirin teased and then pointed out at Takamina and Atsuko. “Wanna make a bet?” Yukirin asked.

“Sure!” Sae replied, staring at the pair in front of them.

“I bet 5000Yen that if they do a staring contest, Takamina will win.” Yukirin said, taking a bit of her apple.

Sae looked at her like she’s grown two heads. “That’s a lousy bet! Takamina is shy and we all know that Atsuko is such a tease. My money’s on Atsuko-chan.” Sae said confidently  and then both of them looked on to the pair.

“Whew! Glad that it’s finally done. It’s really hot today!” Takamina sighed as she finished checking the carburetor under one of the hoods of the racing car. Slamming down the hood, she felt that someone is watching her. As she turned around, she saw Atsuko looking at her direction.

What’s Acchan looking at? Takamina thought as she removed the rubber band that is securing her now messy pony tail and then tied her hair again at the same fashion  while looking at Atsuko.

I wonder what Takamina will look like if she’ll let her hair down… Atsuko thought while still looking at Takamina.

Takamina looked around her and realized that she’s the only one that’s in Atsuko’s line of vision.

Gah! I feel sticky in my worksuit! If I am the only one around here… Is she looking at me? Takamina stared back at Atsuko curiously.

Remembering that her worksuit is wet, Takamina zipped it open until her waist then removed the sleeves of her suit. She then tied the sleeves into a knot in front of her waist, revealing the sleeveless white razorback shirt that she’s wearing. Takamina kept her look on Atsuko still trying to decipher what Atsuko’s thinking about.

Ma~~ her white shirt looks good on her. Atsuko thought, eyeing Takamina appreciatively.

This is getting creepy… Takamina thought as she wiped her arms with a towel that she grabbed from her back pocket. I wonder what she’s thinking right now…

Atsuko pouted as they stared at one another. Takamina… you are so clueless! Let’s see if this will get your attention… She devilishly thought.

Takamina furrowed her eyebrows. Why am I suddenly getting nervous?

Seeing Takamina getting flustered from where she was standing, Atsuko decided to make a move. Atsuko lifted an eyebrow suggestively towards Takamina then batted her eyelashes. She smiled a gentle smile then slowly let her tongue peek out a then soflty bit her lip.

Takamina’s eyes widened at Atsuko’s display. Slack jawed, she unconsciously dropped her towel. Takamina tried to grab the towel but because of her being flustered, she accidentally kicked a toolbox lying just beside her, scattering some of the tools inside the box.

Haha! Gotcha Takamina! Atsuko giggled and winked at Takamina.

At the other end of the garage, Sae placed her open palm in front of Yukirin. Yukirin made a sour face and placed the money on Sae’s hand.

“Hehe, easiest money I’ve ever made.” Sae teased.

Takamina – 0    Atsuko – 1

Lunch finally arrived. Everyone is at the pantry area, enjoying their meals and the company of each other. Takamina just finished her usual lunch – katsudon. She moved to a table at the far corner of the pantry with a big notebook in hand, and a couple of pencils and an eraser sprawled on the table.

Atsuko is chatting with the Flag Girls at their usual table and noticed Takamina. Sipping her juice box, she squinted as she saw Takamina quite busy doing something on her notebook.

What are you doing Takamina? Atsuko thought. She excused herself from their table and made her move towards Takamina.

Yukirin, again, noticed Atsuko walking towards Takamina. She gently nudged Sae who was currently eating her bento and looked at where Yukirin is pointing at.

“Let’s make a bet again shall we? This time, let’s double the money. I bet Takamina that she’ll win this time PLUS she will make Atsuko-chan blush.” Yukirin said.

“Wow, you’re willing to throw your money that easily Yukirin. Alright, I’m still with Atsuko and she’ll make Takamina blush first.” Sae said. Both of them, again, looked at the pair.

Atsuko stood in front of the table where Takamina is seated.

“Ta-Ka-Mi-Na!” She said in a singsong voice.

Takamina looked up in surprise then immediately closed the big notebook. She currently looked like a deer in the headlights, clutching the notebook to her chest.

Atsuko gave her an amused look. “What are you doing?” She asked, as she sat on a chair across the table.

“N-Nothing…” Takamina stammered.

“I bet you’re hiding something there… can I take a peek?” Atsuko asked, looking at her while batting her eyelashes.

Takamina for the nth time that day, furrowed her eyebrows. This girl is up to something… Well, I’m not falling for that trick anymore. “I’m sorry but I don’t want anyone looking at it.” Takamina answered, giving Atsuko a serious look.

Atsuko pouted, “Mou, Takamina! I just wanna take a peek, please?” Atsuko said, giving Takamina her sweetest smile.

“Nope. Sorry.” Takamina smirked still looking at Atsuko.

Atsuko narrowed her eyes then stood up then rounded at the corner of the table, thinking of grabbing the notebook from Takamina. “Well, if you’re not gonna let me see it, then I’ll taAAAAHHH!” Atsuko yelled as she slipped on spilled juice on the floor. Everyone in the pantry gasped.

Any second now, I’ll feel a pain in my butt… Atsuko thought with her eyes closed, already imagining the intense pain that she’ll feel any second now… any second…

Wait… wha…? Atsuko thought. Instead of feeling pain, she felt an arm behind her shoulder and on her waist, like someone stopped her fall. She finally opened her eyes slowly and was staring back at Takamina with a concerned look on her face.

“They look like they’re dancing the Tango. Is that what you call a dip?” Rena asked, making everyone around her sweatdrop.

Atsuko unconsciously placed her hands on Takamina’s shoulder. She… has the most expressive brown eyes I’ve ever seen… She thought.

Takamina stared back at her, waiting for her to say something. Acchan, are you okay? Say something…

After a few seconds, Takamina finally broke their silence. “Acchan, are you okay? Are you hurt?” she whispered.

Atsuko snapped out of her reverie then looked at their current position, “Ah! G-Gomen, Takamina. I just slipped… You can help me up now.” Atsuko whispered, her face turning red into a full blown blush.

“It’s good… that you’re okay.” Takamina gently smiled at her then helped her get up. Atsuko suddenly became shy, unable to hide her blush.

“Ano… I’ll just go back to our table…” Atsuko said shyly and Takamina nodded in reply. The Flag Girls immediately flocked at her, checking if she is alright. Takamina gathered her things and silently went out of the pantry.

“It’s a good thing Takamina was fast enough to catch you when you fell.” Yuko said, checking Atsuko if she’s hurt.

“Actually, I think I am still falling…” Atsuko whispered, not minding the curious looks of the other girls. And I am glad that she’s actually the one who is ready to catch me.

Meanwhile…

Sae gawked at what she saw happened between Takamina and Atsuko.  Yukirin giggled at her expression and motioned Sae to hand over the money.

“Well, now I’ve seen the day that someone made Atsuko blush and stammer like that. Alright babe, you won.” Sae surrendered and gave Yukirin 10,000Yen.

“I love staring contests!” Yukirin said, counting her money.

Takamina – 1     Atsuko – 1

To be continued...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:14:52 PM by AFLynx »

Flean

One of the best staring contest ever... :twothumbs :twothumbs

Argh!!! cant wait for the next update!!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :luvluv1:
SO EXCITING!!!!!!!

LOL AT Yukirin and Sae :rofl:

Now its time to settle the score!!! :hee:

Who's gonna win, I wonder :P

And will the 'secret admirer' finally show herself 

PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
I LOVE THIS STARING CONTEST  :inlove:
Thanks for updating
update soon
No ordinary ninja.

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hell yeah~ Staring Contest WIN! xD Yes Acchan! FALL, FALL~ Takamina will always be prepared to catch you as you fall. ;D  please update soon! xD
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
HAHAHA, Love this staring contest! It`s a tie but still seems like Takamina got the better prize  :on lol:

I wonder what Takamina was drawing.

Wow Yukirin just happens to be at every staring contest and this time she made bets with Sae too haha

THanks! Please update soon  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ok I was wrong Acchan can't win at all the times lol
Rofl Sae and Yuki made bet

Offline JPopLover

• I <3 Music
haha Yukirin and Sae made bets xD awww Takamina saved Acchan, hope they get together soon ^^ mhm your story really caught me :) I enjoy reading it so much I find myself checking daily for updates :3

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
I should bet with the SaeYuki coupla as well  :wahaha:
 :wriggly: :nya: Takamina "the knight" saved Atsuko "Hime-sama" from falling
but I wonder what was Takamina was doing with her notebook??? :gmon blonde:

Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Flean: draft for the next chapter is currently being written. :) thanks for the comment!
blughise: well... I'm not sure if Takamina and Acchan will settle the score... I hope to find the inspiration/idea on how they will settle it.  :hee:
Ninjatigerdemon: thanks for the comment! please wait for the update!
arisa03:  hi arisa! that'll be my icon for you for now on --> :mon hi: hehe, I guess no matter how many times Acchan falls, Takamina is there to catch her  :luvluv2:
immortal_K: I have to agree that Takamina got the biggest price  :on asmo: hehe, I did it on purpose that Yukirin is the constant witness to all staring contests... she does react quite nicely in person i think lol.
kahem: Takamina proved us wrong lol I wrote about the bet because Yukirin said about making a bet with Sae... her exact words were: I wish Sae is here, we could make a bet on this. - I just made a follow up about that :P
JPopLover:  I'm glad you enjoy reading my story!  :luvluv2: as much as I would like to update on a daily basis, I don't have that much luxury because I laptop broke and my new laptop from my dad hasn't arrived yet :imdead: I'll try to update as quickly as I can. Thanks for your support!
YumePouk: Hi Yume! thank you for reading my fic! Takamina was being a "TakaKnight" in this chapter I guess lol. You'll all soon find out about what's the fuss about Takamina's notebook.  :glasses:

TO EVERYONE:  :kneelbow: thank you so much for reading my fic! I hope you don't mind if this story is a bit long (please tell me if I might be overdoing it already :mon hanky:) but honestly, I don't want this story to end... yet (since this is my first fanfiction ever!) and don't worry it won't end soon. So, to end this post I would like to ask the following questions:

1. How can I do that index thingy so that everyone can just click on the links of the chapters instead of browsing thru all the pages  :dunno:
and...
2. Would you like to settle the score between Takamina and Acchan?

Please let me know! Thanks again everyone!  :byebye:

Offline D_Sphere

I was hoping that you wouldnt end it so soon  :mon ref:

Please Dun End it so soon :mon whimper:..ur Fic's awesome!

Love The Actions..Love the Racing..and most of all the interactions between the Pairings! :heart:  :deco:

Ganbaro  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Koyote - Love...ing