JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - You Are My Destiny

Author Topic: The Official Acchan Thread  (Read 916279 times)

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Official Acchan Thread
« Reply #2380 on: September 11, 2012, 05:44:56 PM »
I think it's called Acchan scandal because she's the most visible in it (not to mention that she has just graduated from Japan's most popular idol group). The story revolves mainly around her. As for Oshima and Nakagawa, they are only mentioned in the story (Oshima was pictured but it wasn't anything bad) plus there aren't any 'bad' pictures involving them. But still, there is a possibility that the two girls will get 'something.'
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 05:52:53 PM by RenX »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2381 on: September 12, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
SB's color pictures. Man she just looks horrible in the crying picture  :?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TEAM A] ACCHAN ~ The Maeda Atsuko Thread
« Reply #2382 on: September 12, 2012, 07:12:18 PM »
150 posters of Acchan will be displayed at Akihabara station from 24th-27th August: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2015699/full/
(I'll try and take some pictures!)

I said I'd take some pictures, so here you go:

As you can see, they had a stall set up inside the station selling AKB cookies or something, and then all the posters were annoying on the escalators/stairwells, so hard to take pictures of, there were loads of people trying though. They also set up flags around the station/AKB Cafe area outside, and two massive graduation images on the outside of the station.

Chihiro

Offline Azwraith

« Reply #2383 on: September 12, 2012, 07:14:55 PM »
If you ask me, acchan shouldn't be dating a guy who can't carry a woman properly:

pic credit: 2ch

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #2384 on: September 13, 2012, 07:25:24 AM »
If you ask me, acchan shouldn't be dating a guy who can't carry a woman properly:

Totally agree,
Can't even carry a 50kg girl, what kind of male is that,
saw that position we can feel how hard for Acchan.

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #2385 on: September 13, 2012, 12:05:36 PM »
Im still irritatednbecause he didnt carry atsuko properly!! Shame on him for not carrying our princess properly!!!  :angry: :banghead: :tama-mad:

Silent reader for now

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #2386 on: September 13, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »
I'm curious as to what will happen to Yuko and Haruka. Most likely nothing (?) I guess but didn't they break some idol rules by going to this thing drinking and "partying" with some dudes?

For me it's fine either way, just asking because  I'm not that knowledgeable in what idols can and can't do.

Offline sasuke2233

• LOVE MA3DA ATSUKO
  • Member+
  • 彼女は私のすべてです
« Reply #2387 on: September 13, 2012, 05:47:22 PM »

Absolutely agreed. :angry:
Not matter how, Acchan still is the best in my heart..
Nothing can replaces it. :)

Offline Azwraith

« Reply #2388 on: September 13, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »
I'm curious as to what will happen to Yuko and Haruka. Most likely nothing (?) I guess but didn't they break some idol rules by going to this thing drinking and "partying" with some dudes?
If the girls & their agency's management deny then the case will be closed without repercussions
Similar shit happened with Berryz Kobo's Miyabi's "supposed boyfriend" & Morning Musume's Kamei Eri's "disgruntled ex"

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2389 on: September 13, 2012, 06:38:34 PM »
From what I heard, Maeda was struggling while being carried by him, possibly still under the influence of alcohol or something else. This combined with his skinny body made him hard to carry her.
I think we shouldn't blame him, he brought her home (though lousily), it means that he cares for her. Maeda was lucky she was with him, not with some guys who have wicked thoughts when they're with drunk women. But still yeah, he definitely needs to work out more lol.

For me it's fine either way, just asking because  I'm not that knowledgeable in what idols can and can't do.

There is still a little possibility though. But I think for Yuko & Haruka, they did nothing wrong there. I mean, they're of legal age in Japan so it's perfectly fine for them to have drinks. And then about the partying with some dudes, I think there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, they were just hanging out, it's totally fine unless the two girls have relationship with them, that's a different story.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2390 on: September 13, 2012, 06:44:14 PM »
Yuko: #1 so untouchable
Haruka: Already on the way to Jakarta. Maybe she even has a relationship, the management knows and that's why she's going to JKT. You never know. lol

Anyway, very sad to see Acchan like this. She's been under insane pressure for years, so it makes sense she needs to blow off steam in one way or other. I hope she doesn't go all Britney on us and she'll get support and help to adapt to a more normal lifestyle.

Btw, I'm amazed how fast that picture turned into a meme. Seen like a zillion versions of it already  :nervous

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #2391 on: September 13, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
There is still a little possibility though. But I think for Yuko & Haruka, they did nothing wrong there. I mean, they're of legal age in Japan so it's perfectly fine for them to have drinks. And then about the partying with some dudes, I think there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, they were just hanging out, it's totally fine unless the two girls have relationship with them, that's a different story.

Yeah. I know it's technically legal, just thought it might be something similair to the no boyfriend rule.

Thanks for your answers guys! :thumbup

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #2392 on: September 14, 2012, 05:50:59 AM »

That's not the point though. Of course it's "legal" and technically fine since they didn't do anything, but the fact that they were with other guys, partying w/alcohol, normally would be grounds to be fired. Of course, like SomethingWild said, Yuko is untouchable, so therefore Haruka is as well(can't punish one and leave the other). My point is that, for other members, news of just being seen hanging out/partying with guys would have serious repercussions. I wouldn't be surprised if AKS was just covering for them when they said they had given permission. (permission to go out karaoke ing?)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2393 on: September 20, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »
Acchan has been named as an ambassador for the 25th Tokyo International Film Festival

-- acchan48

3 images uploaded to postimage

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #2394 on: October 06, 2012, 04:33:44 PM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:45:08 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2395 on: October 08, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2396 on: October 10, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
acchan48
Acchan won the "Best Up and Coming Actress" award for Kueki Ressha at the 4th TAMA Movie Awards http://www.tamaeiga.org/2012/prize/
Source: http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0046731

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #2397 on: October 10, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »
"Best Up and Coming Actress" !  Great job Acchan!!!

Acchan just keeps rolling, rolling, rolling......rolling, rolling, rolling.......rolling, rolling, rolling

Through rain and wind and weather, hell bent for leather, wishing her Takamina was by her side......

RAWHIDE {With thank to tnDianna}

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2398 on: October 11, 2012, 09:52:47 AM »
27 mins vid

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2399 on: October 21, 2012, 11:11:20 PM »
Acchan has been named as an ambassador for the 25th Tokyo International Film Festival

And here's a video of her appearance at it yesterday.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - You Are My Destiny