JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Super Young

Author Topic: The Official Acchan Thread  (Read 916276 times)

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Re: [TEAM A] ACCHAN ~ The Maeda Atsuko Thread
« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2010, 03:04:48 AM »
^ That's just crazy.  :shocked Thanks again for the translations. :)

"Mai...SHOKKU." - Kamei Eri.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #761 on: February 04, 2010, 03:51:38 AM »
I love the reaction :lol: someone had this over at the captions thread and I couldn't resist laughing while I was in class
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #762 on: February 04, 2010, 09:33:05 AM »

*Her fans really seem to care about this. There's ~8000 replies right now, which is the most Acchan has ever gotten for one entry, and people are still replying.
WHOA! The last time I checked she had around 4500 comments. Anyways Acchan better let her hair grow! She's one of the most beautiful girls in AKB and long hair would make her even more beautiful :yep:

This is my first milestone in a really long time, and I can safely say one person played a very huge part in making it possible. Without her, I'd never even be posting again, much less reaching a milestone like 4000..
Congrats again!

Anyways I would say that Acchan is as important to The AKBar as Rika Ishikawa is to JPH!P. I would even go as far to say that Acchan symbolizes the 2nd coming of JPH!P. Our site has been more active than ever during the past few months and The AKBar has played a big part in that. Even I would have thousands of posts less if I had never gotten into AKB and frankly speaking I've been more active than ever thanks to them. And of course it was Acchan who started it all. Basically The AKBar would still be as dead as a cemetery without Acchan.

I was greeted by a photo of Maeda Atsuko just looking cute. And then I thought "hey, she didn't look nearly as bad as I remember" as I thought back to when AKB first debuted, and most of them looked pretty ordinary.
LOL! The same thing happened to me. I remember checking out some AKB shit like back in 2007 and when I saw people praising Acchan I was like "Ehh.... their front girl looks pretty plain especially compared to the H!P heavy weights". I completely ignored AKB until.... I saw Acchan PB preview pix almost exactly a year ago. Like mal said, Acchan had blossomed into a lovely lady and I totally fell in love with her. Acchan is the perfect gateway drug! XD

I have to admit, Barack Obama has nothing on me and my flip-flopping when it comes to favourites. But Acchan has always stayed near the top.  In terms of effort, there's always talk of how Atsuko doesn't deserve her spot at the top, because she's lazy and doesn't (ostensibly) put in as much effort as other girls. I have no idea just how true that is, but you know what, I don't care. I'm proof that she does indeed deserve it, because I wouldn't even be typing this if it wasn't for her.
Acchan might not be my oshimen anymore but she will always have a special place in my heart because she's the reason why I got into AKB. And yes, she does have her flaws but she's still one amazing idol. I comfess that I started doubting her awesomeness at one point but somehow she pulled me back in. There's just something special about her. I guess it's because she's just a normal girl. Like Acchan said in the QuickJapan interview, Atsuko Maeda and Atsuko Maeda from AKB48 are pretty much the same person. She might be the most popular idol in Japan right now but she still likes the same stuff as normal teenagers. I have absolutely no interest in Twilight but Acchan's Twilight obsession actually made me like her more. Her Robaato Pattinson fangirling on AKBINGO was like the cutest thing ever and even more importantly, it made her seem like a normal teenager.

Anyways Acchan ain't always the most energetic performer and she often looks bored but that's probably due to her insane schedule. It's fucking impossible to put 100% effort into everything if you have to work as much as Acchan does. She wouldn't blog 10 times a day if she wasn't a hard worker. She probably wouldn't even be the front girl anymore. A lot of people criticize Acchan for her TV appearances but I feel the opposite way. I especially love seeing Acchan on Nemousu cuz they always give her shitty gigs. Like I was very impressed when I saw Acchan shoveling shit, she didn't even complain! Or when she went to the kindergarten, she actually really seemed to enjoy playing with the little kids. I gotta admit that the more I learn about Acchan the more I respect her as a person. At first she was just another cute idol but she's much more nowadays: she has become a person who I truly admire and respect. Acchan :bow:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #763 on: February 04, 2010, 10:40:23 AM »
I quite like the hair she has now, actually. It's just nice, length-wise. Although I wouldn't mind a longer version of:

I don't think she'd look as good as she does with straight long hair, but shiiiiiit, to be honest she'd look good even with a Takamina hairstyle xD

Offline sanctuary1210

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2010, 11:53:37 PM »
Acchan decided to go with what she calls a "bob" haircut. I think it's going to be a bit shorter than it is now.

I like her hair in the Majisuka flashbacks.  :heart:

I gotta admit that the more I learn about Acchan the more I respect her as a person. At first she was just another cute idol but she's much more nowadays: she has become a person who I truly admire and respect.

I respect Acchan too. She's so hardworking, I can't even comprehend it.  :?
And her being normal (and unenthusiastic) really appeals to me, 'cause seriously, people do get tired. Those moments are just LOL, like in that Robert Pattison interview when she was like, "From now on, no, starting tomorrow, I mean today, starting now I'm going to do my best." And beside her Mariko's like, "Then what were you doing before?"  :lol:

The other thing that really makes me respect Acchan is what I'd call her understanding of how the world works. She knows how tough it is to be an idol, and she just has to not care about what some of the fans think. In the election thing they had last year, some fans were chanting "Maeda, Maeda" when TGSK was about to announce #2. I mean, how mean is that?! And before that, she said that her head was hurting because she was so nervous, and some fans said, "Ehh..." Then Acchan just said something like, "What's that supposed to mean?" That video got put up on Youtube, and there were all these comments saying how she shouldn't have gotten angry at the fans, and that she looked scary.

...Really?  :smhid I thought she was being pretty nice.

And Acchan knowing how tough life is is just touching. In that Nemousu episode where she made plates with Jurina, there was a part where they were smashing dishes that the master didn't like, and she said, "Even plates are chosen to survive," and she looked sort of sad. It was so awful... :cry: 

Offline sanctuary1210

« Reply #765 on: February 05, 2010, 02:45:24 AM »
ACCHAN'S BLOG

2010-02-04 22:41:49
まりこはん♪ (Mariko-han)

Dinner was fun (´ω`)

Meeting up with reliable older sister Mariko-han, the three of us ate dinner :heart:

It was so fun
It was so blissful

Ufufu

Mariko-han and Yukari-han are both older than me but

with them, I can enjoy myself without worrying about anything :heart:

I want to go out with them again :heart:

Invite me!! !!

2010-02-05 06:33:40
行ってきます☆ (I'm going)

Good morning

Starting today, I'm going to be staying overnight somewhere for two days to film!!

which means...б∵

I won't be able to eat my mom's breakfast tomorrow morning?...(∵)

And it seems that it's going to be quite cold,

so I've made some precautions to stay warm :heart:

I'm warm~(゜∇゜) :heart:

Well then,
I'm going to be riding the bus for 2 hours

Let's go to the set

Later (∵)/

2010-02-05 08:31:23
はぁあ(・o・)ノ (Haa)

Preparations are OK

Right now, I'm waiting for my turn to film

Maa-chan, who's stayed over since last night
She woke up at 3 A.M.?? )∵(

That would make people sleepy, wouldn't it?

In the back, Mii-chan's fast asleep

The set in front of us...

is already...

covered in snow

Haaaaaa~

It's cold

I hope I can make it back alive the day after tomorrow )∵(

I'll do my best  :heart:

*LOL at that last entry XDDD*

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #766 on: February 05, 2010, 04:11:17 AM »
Acchan decided to go with what she calls a "bob" haircut. I think it's going to be a bit shorter than it is now.

Ah. Maybe she watched a Friends episode :lol:

In that Nemousu episode where she made plates with Jurina, there was a part where they were smashing dishes that the master didn't like, and she said, "Even plates are chosen to survive," and she looked sort of sad.

! I don't remember that at all. Maybe cause I didn't speak an ounce of Japanese back then. Gonna go check it out now!

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #767 on: February 05, 2010, 05:10:58 AM »
In that Nemousu episode where she made plates with Jurina, there was a part where they were smashing dishes that the master didn't like, and she said, "Even plates are chosen to survive," and she looked sort of sad.

! I don't remember that at all. Maybe cause I didn't speak an ounce of Japanese back then. Gonna go check it out now!
Lol, really? It was like 2-3 months ago when that ep aired. And now you're translating blogs?

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #768 on: February 05, 2010, 05:33:24 AM »
..I'm not sure how to take that

But it's not like I started from totally 0 :lol:

..although the way I said that sure sounds like I did

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #769 on: February 05, 2010, 06:27:57 AM »
If it helps, I wasn't actively trying to sound like a dick :sweatdrop: Lol, yeah it does sounds like you did start from zero so I took it that way.

...so, what drugs are you taking to learn Japanese so fast? :grin:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #770 on: February 05, 2010, 07:58:41 AM »
Acchan, obviously.

:lol:

edit: I'm actually not kidding.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 08:16:32 AM by maliciel »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #771 on: February 05, 2010, 11:13:21 AM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #772 on: February 05, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/97185/maeatsu.jpg

This is my first milestone in a really long time, and I can safely say one person played a very huge part in making it possible. Without her, I'd never even be posting again, much less reaching a milestone like 4000..

MAD PROPS MAL.  :twothumbs

That's some fucking achievement right there.  :jphip:

And WERD Masa. Who knew Acchan would blossom into this. She's got my eye. More than just "The Back" Pic, you gotta be tireless yet make it all seem so effortless. There's so many hidden fanboys of Maeda....Mugen! Ping! Show yourselves :lol:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #773 on: February 05, 2010, 03:20:55 PM »

Offline sanctuary1210

« Reply #774 on: February 06, 2010, 12:16:09 AM »
I agree with maliciel. My Japanese used to be really bad too.  XD

Back when Acchan started her blog, I had to look up every single word, and I didn't actually know grammar. But after dragging myself through each entry with a dictionary, and watching every single TV show that AKB appears in (which means many hours of procrastination  :banghead:), my Japanese has improved a lot! I can even guess my way through short novels now.  :D

Thank you, Acchan!  :wub:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #775 on: February 06, 2010, 02:26:06 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #776 on: February 07, 2010, 09:39:30 PM »

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #777 on: February 08, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »
The other thing that really makes me respect Acchan is what I'd call her understanding of how the world works. She knows how tough it is to be an idol, and she just has to not care about what some of the fans think. In the election thing they had last year, some fans were chanting "Maeda, Maeda" when TGSK was about to announce #2. I mean, how mean is that?! And before that, she said that her head was hurting because she was so nervous, and some fans said, "Ehh..." Then Acchan just said something like, "What's that supposed to mean?" That video got put up on Youtube, and there were all these comments saying how she shouldn't have gotten angry at the fans, and that she looked scary.

...Really?  :smhid I thought she was being pretty nice.

Is this happens at her winning speech, it would be so nice if someone translate it   :nervous

Well.. you know, winner is placed so up high that not all of em can see it from far below  :twothumbs

Offline Afro_Stud

• ecchi
« Reply #778 on: February 09, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #779 on: February 09, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »

Apparently Acchan is cutting on carbohydrates, so she had salad and soup for dinner V:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Super Young