JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy

Author Topic: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~  (Read 775394 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: HELLO! MORNING YAY!! ~Official discussion thread~
« Reply #3640 on: March 10, 2008, 03:11:55 PM »
参戦!!新垣塾

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #3641 on: March 11, 2008, 04:47:38 AM »
^Awww! I remember that! Mini Moni Yonkyuu-san segments! Wasn't that from the last segment? If I remember that was also an Eri-filled Haromoni episode (Apr 25, 2004)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3642 on: March 11, 2008, 03:55:16 PM »
haha i just picked episodes at a random and watch one a day.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3643 on: March 16, 2008, 07:37:29 AM »
HM@ 2008-03-16: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k2ferb

Credit: lovemusic @ JPM

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #3644 on: March 16, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »
Just watched today's ep...Junjun and LinLin's clip was funny =D  plus return of Detective Reina =D

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #3645 on: March 16, 2008, 10:01:16 AM »
yeah, Junjun "Angry Switch On" because it's really difficult to air it XD

also Detective Tanaka ....  torture me :wub:  ~~~~~

Sayu graduate from High School, and Koha & Aika graduate from Middle School ^_^ congrat

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #3646 on: March 16, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »
Let's Puchi-Review!

Today's Haromoni is..
well let's ignore the berryz performance... for some reason I can't get the feel for that song so rather than introspectively ponder that let's move on to

Moutube highlights!
Love the outfits! Congrats to Sayu and Mittsi and Koha for their graduating time...^^ as a college student I'm suppose to grad soon but that ain't happening...lol
Other peoples:
-Owl Henshin! That owl is awesome, not super impressive, but cool cause he does it on command and looks cool in his default form... why don't they have a pokemon like that... I know they have hoothoot and noctowl but a henshining owl come on!
-Drift parking! Nice way to work off the impressiveness of others by doing it on a larger scale...lol good driving none the less...lol
-Pool shot: this guys cool, always a fan of skill shots... wish I could do them myself... .but I can never do the math >< or the instincts.
-Unicycle skills: they were cool but can't say much else...well that and the gym they are in looks familiar...
-hand scythe spinning; scary... but cool...
-bottle head: not bad, but not amazing amazing

Our darling Musume:
-Princess Waiwai!: ok this one gets major points, one cause its got sayu acting hilarious by telling them to skip chun and lin cause its boring and go to princess waiwai cause she thinks princess waiwai is an amazing person...lol. And afterwards, "Saymi isn't waiwai so I don't know. She's amazing"
-Tomato timing!: why mention this here? well cause the highlight is kame attempting to do it 10 sec timing with kame as her word...its cute and funny...she blames the fact that kame is 2 characters....lol
-AirOO!: This is just awesome! I didn't get it at all at first....cause it looked like she was gonna box with chun.... but it was funny as heck! I swear that was pricelsesly adorable...and chunchun goomba...that was just priceless and then shes ended with her angry switch and smiles so cutely! watch watch!
-Tanaka Keiji: now there is just one part of this I don't get.... I understand the tempting about dumping a person's phone into water...and I understand how like playing that pirate jumping game COULD be annoying...more so if the popup guy wasn't there..... but what was up with the straw thing? I don't get how that can be annoying... is it the juice hitting the wrapper? or the soemthing? I don't why its irritating... Reina looks adorable doing it though.
-Lin's memory: That was cool! I know some of the names from my studies but I never remember their pictures ><. Still waiting for AI ENGLISH KIOKU check...lol.

Me likey all stuff ><
Next time: Suits... and Chun cries???? I wanna know whats up. >< Look forward to it!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3647 on: March 16, 2008, 12:58:12 PM »
The owl was scary haha

Junjun is awesome  XD

cool episode again, even though it's only been moutube for weeks now..
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 01:06:51 PM by BarrieV »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3648 on: March 16, 2008, 01:41:58 PM »
When is that American chick gonna appear on HM@??
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3649 on: March 16, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

That would be... a few weeks ago :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3650 on: March 16, 2008, 08:47:15 PM »

That would be... a few weeks ago :)
Specifically, the 2008.02.10 episode.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3651 on: March 16, 2008, 09:05:48 PM »
How many of you got the right answer in the first try for JunJun/LinLin's AirOO this week?
At first I didn't know what the hell they are doing, until JunJun comes out and gets knock down by LinLin.
Then JunJun ate "something" (turns out it's the mushroom) and then grow bigger!
XD
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Kyats

• Member+
« Reply #3652 on: March 17, 2008, 11:40:03 PM »
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v644130733ZHDpKj
a little late but haromoni@ on veoh.
to be announced.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3653 on: March 19, 2008, 04:02:14 AM »
^
^ Linlin was the one running around as "Mario". Junjun was the Goomba! XD

Also, does anyone know what was supposed to be going on in the TanakaDeka skit? All I know is the guy she was "interrogating" was CabbageMan! :on lol:

Btw was that bmx kid the same as from that ep. where the girls had to race against a bmx kid?
I noticed that too. Definitely the same kid.

When Jun said "banana onegaishimasu" at the end I wanted to kick the script writer... really hard!
Junjun was still supremely cute when she said it though. :wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3654 on: March 19, 2008, 04:23:44 AM »
^ Methinks that the TanakaDeka skit was interrogation of a suspect through annoyance. Though I can't see what was so annoying about dripping orange juice (?) around a straw cover, the cabbage guy's facial expressions were quite amusing! :P

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3655 on: March 20, 2008, 02:28:15 AM »
Watching the old H!M episodes, i really miss the old days.  they got the winning formula then,  great skits and games and challenges.  Great mix of different characters and personalities.  Very entertaining, indeed.  mostly nowadays i tuned into HM@ for the girls and what they'll do.  the show itself doesn't interest me.  alot more action back then.  HM@ does not give the girls a chance to shine and show their idol personality, although it does on some small scale, but not as much as H!M. 

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3656 on: March 20, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »
H!M was 1 hr long that's why. It's difficult to squeeze anything into a 25 mins show.

Also, does anyone know what was supposed to be going on in the TanakaDeka skit? All I know is the guy she was "interrogating" was CabbageMan! :on lol:

She was on a mission to make him confess for his crimes by annoying and frustrating him.

I also can't understand the straw cover part, maybe it's just some Japanese culture (?)

But the last part where they were playing 危機一発 without the pirate to jump up was definetely annoying. XD But honestly, the TanakaDeka section was interesting thanks to Cabbage guy who had very good facial expressions.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3657 on: March 20, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
Was I the only one affected by the orange juice thing? :lol: What's frustrating is Tanaka doing it on purpose, and just staring into his eyes taunting him. I'd snap right there if that was going on long enough.

It's kind of like "HOW ARE YOU CAPABLE OF MISSING THAT THING MULTIPLE TIMES!? JUST DO IT!"

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3658 on: March 21, 2008, 12:58:34 PM »
Subject notification for the next two episodes:
ハロモニ@
2008年3月23日(日) 昼12時20分~昼12時49分

番組内容
イケメン姿のモーニング娘。がプチ技を披露「MouTube」
韓国語でグゥー!って誰?&記憶ショーで大爆笑&感動号泣!必見!
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/14862_200803231220.html

ハロモニ@
2008年3月30日(日) 昼12時20分~昼12時49分

番組内容
チアリーディング姿のモーニング娘。がプチ技披露!
ついに海外からの投稿が!今回のガキカメ芸術劇場はスゴイっす!
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/14862_200803301220.html

Something about a foreign contribution in the 3/30 episode?

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #3659 on: March 21, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »
[gasp] Ikemen episode followed by CHEERLEADERS!?!??! :w00t: :mon beam: These next two weeks seem interesting :P

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy