JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga

Author Topic: Friend's Lover | "X" (WMATSUI) COMPLETE  (Read 32442 times)

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
Re: [nori's fanfics] X | Chapter 8 [FINAL] [Updated 24.03.13] [Wmatsui]
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2013, 08:38:14 AM »
I think I kinda despise you for killing Jurina, I mean, Rena had just forgiven her, and suddenly Mayu comes and kills her...

Nevertheless the story was good, and that was a very interesting plus unexpected plot twist; *sigh* I don't like this ending, but I understand that sometimes there has to be a sad ending in certain stories, so I guess it's not actually that bad...

Overall, I loved this, your writing style is amazing (just my humble opinion), so I'm definitely sticking around for your Mayuki fic, even if they're not my OTP.
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline hikari_043083

• Rena-ojousama's Gundam Caretaker
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2013, 12:02:40 PM »
Holy!!! So, there was a sniper all along? Mayu hired a sniper to kill Yuki. It was actually 2 shots fired at the same time so no one suspected a sniper. So in a way, it was not really Jurina's fault. It only looked like it was Jurina's fault. Aw, man....

And Yuki told Jurina to take care of Rena. Those were her dying words to Jurina, correct? That's why Jurina got interested in Rena. I see. I see. Well my thought back then was very simplistic. Haha! That's why I really did not want to tell you. But I'll tell you now. It might really be disappointing for you. Anyhoo, I thought that Jurina saw Rena that day and knew that she was Yuki's partner. She took interest to know what kind of person Yuki was with at the time so she went after Rena and dun..dun..dun..fell in love with Rena along the way. Ahahaha! Cheesy, corny and totally unimaginative me. Told you it was poorly thought. Disappointing, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm still happy you had Rena use Yuki's sword. That revolving technique kind of reminds me of one of Kenshin Himura's battou jutsus (minus the throwing and catching, just the spin part) if I had imagined it correctly. Kinda like a modified Sou Ryu Sen? Since in Sou Ryu Sen, it's the sheath that damages and not the blade.

All in all, you made me happy. It's okay if I got headaches thinking about your fic. Like I said, we need to think to stimulate our heads. And if getting a headache is a side effect, then it's okay.

I'll be sure to check out your epilogue for this. And I'll be reading your upcoming Mayuki as well. Rena still needs peace and closure. Maybe she will bury Jurina beside Yuki. She should just fight a la Dante. Dual pistols with a sword in cosplay hehehe! Here I go again. I'm going off topic now, aren't I?

BTW, I don't know if I missed it or not, but Jurina seems to have lost her cat. Is it dead?

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2013, 11:47:53 PM »
Hello Nori-san...

I also shocked at the revelation of Jurina..

Yuuchan is Yuki..

It's so sad that Yuki died..

I hope Jurina will not die here! :( I want to know the epilogue :)

I hope Mayu will be good in the end

Please Update!

It is very nice chapter!

hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »
Eh Jurina dies "orz

I need the epilogue ASAP! But thanks for the update :3
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
I voted for NO even I don't really like Jurina dead  :banghead:
it would be more interesting  XD

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Thing how rena life after jurina dead and...its too hard to believe she would fine

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
hello! :hand:

i just know your fanfic today, and finished it. your story is awesome, eventhough i didn't like jurina died in the end.
poor rena, she lost another people that is importance in her life after yuki. :(

but, it makes the story more exciting and difference. :) but i hope you will not make the important character die in your another story. but, if you want to do that it's okay. i'm fine with it. but, it just make me feel sad. :cry:

but i will looking forward for your another fanfic :D

ps: it's look like i'm used many but in my comment. :doh: sorry :bow:

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
[nori's fanfics] X | Epilogue [1st Ending] [Updated 29.03.13] [Wmatsui]
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2013, 08:52:33 PM »
@kurogumi: Well Rena won’t be fine but she’ll cope or try to. Plus I’ll get working on that Mayuki soon. Thanks for the comment.

@atsuminaFTW: Well what I’m about to do probably won’t help either but I think it’s better to post what I view as the true ending before the one people voted for, since having Jurina stay alive seems a little too miraculous. But not to worry since I’ll upload the alternate ending as well. I also feel extremely humbled by your kind words; I just hope the next fic can live up to whatever expectations you have. Thank you for the comment.

@hikari_043083: Well I did say you were very close to working out what happened back then, heck what you said was perfect in terms of what Rena and Jurina experienced. Also I was tempted for Mayu to be the one that took the shot but I guess that’s just way too cruel for people who have Mayuki as their OTP.
And your reason for why Jurina met with Rena it’s good; in fact I thought the exact same thing initially! Unfortunately when I set out a timeline of things it seemed better to have Jurina act upon Yuki’s wishes. So yeah I don’t think it’s poorly thought since I was so close to writing the exact same.
I’m glad that you liked the fact that Rena used Yuki’s sword since I had so much thinking and writing about those various attacks especially the one that was like the Sou Ryu Sen, though I didn’t think about it being so similar until you mentioned it now.
Well I guess I’ve done something strange with the epilogue but don’t worry Rena will have some form of closure, plus Jurina’s cat will return as well though it is kind of like a stray just drifting in an out when it wants to I definitely didn’t just forget about it while writing about the action.
Still thanks so much for all your comments; they’re such good fun to reply to as well :)

@Wmatsui22: Well there’ll be two more updates one where Jurina is dead and the other where she isn’t. Unfortunately there’s no road to redemption for Mayu, at least not in this story. Thanks for the comment though

@gekiragakuen: Haha no worries I tend to use those a lot of them as well XD But I’m glad you took the time to read my fic and I’m sorry for the sad story but I’ve always wanted to write a darkish fic. Don’t worry though my next fic is likely to be a lot happier than this. So thanks for the comment :)

A/N: I’ve seen the poll results and I guess it doesn’t surprise me that you guys didn’t want Jurina dead. So I’ve decided to write two endings for this fic. The first epilogue will be the one with Jurina dead since this is the one I have ready, plus I think it fits better even though it may be slightly sad. Still I’ll make sure I post the alternative ending at some point as well, though I may finish the prologue of my next fic first. Sorry about all this.

Epilogue

Strolling across the grass I climbed up wards toward the cherry tree, staring up at the ocean blue sky behind it. Yet the sun was constantly being hidden by the thick white clouds drifting along with the gentle breeze that was causing my hair to flutter up behind me. Amazed by my flowing locks the jet black atop my shoulder leapt off, trying to grab onto a strand with his claws.

“Hey Train cut it out its just hair!” I exclaimed, giggling at the playful cat’s silly actions. Crouching down I picked him back up, forming a cradle with my arms as I ruffled the fur on his back. “I guess you’re not used to long hair since you’ve been with Jurina all this time.” Meowing, the cat just lifted its soft paws over his face; giving me a dazed stare through its tiny slits as I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

With the cat back on my shoulder I had my hands free to begin untying the rope that was strapped over my other shoulder. Reaching the top of the hill I was met by a storm flower petals, all scattering off away into the distance. Beneath the towering tree was a grey stone pillar with several words engraved into it. Before I got any closer I reached round my back to grab the sword which was about to fall from the loosened rope.

“Looks like I have to give up Yuki, but I guess that’s what you want.” In my hands was Yuki’s old sword. With Mayu having been apprehended now it was no longer possible for me to do anything. Though I’m sure Yuki’s glad that I didn’t taint her beautiful sword with blood that night. Sighing I set down the sword in front of the grave, the dwindling snowflakes on the sheath had entirely lost the illustrious glow it once had as if it knew that it had served its final purpose and was now fading away, and reached into my jacket to take out Jurina’s old pistol tears starting to slide down my cheeks. I remained crouched down and placed the gun to rest on top of the sword and watched Train hop back off of my shoulder to begin longingly scratch at the cold dark metal.

I fell back onto the grass staring up at the flowery tear drops floating down all around me. With tears welling up in my eyes I shut them so that they would stream down the side of my face. My mind started to blackout, the reality of my situation slowly sinking in. Neither of them would want me to be constantly mourning over them but I can’t help it. Both of them meant so much to me, in fact they both meant the same thing to me, I loved them. Still their right, eventually I’ll have to move on for my own sake but for now I just want stay here and reminisce every moment I shared with them. I’m sure they won’t mind.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
Re: [nori's fanfics] X | Epilogue [1st Ending] [Updated 29.03.13] [Wmatsui]
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2013, 11:35:11 PM »
Thank you for this excelent and interesting fic I loved reading it. I can't wait to read Mayuki's Fic   :wriggly:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:32:07 AM by mo-chan »

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2013, 03:03:30 AM »
thank for the update nori-san

the epilogue really great, i loved it!

yay! mayuki! mayuki! always love mayuki pairing...LOL

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2013, 10:07:11 AM »
such a good epilogue :thumbsup

and i will wait for the other epilogue, i guess the other epilogue will be more happier, i guess? ;)

Offline hikari_043083

• Member+
« Reply #91 on: March 30, 2013, 12:07:55 PM »
Ah...Yuki's gravestone. I see. I guess it's time for Rena to stop all the killing since Mayu had already been apprehended. It's good. She got some sort of closure. And...Rena now owns Jurina's cat hehehe!!!! It was still alive! I thought I had missed a part where it got killed or something hehehe!!!

Wow...my guess why Jurina wanted to meet Rena was okay? I thought for sure it was crazy. Wow! For you to accept such a guess is a big honor for me! Sugoi!!!

Well, I'm definitely going to wait for the alternate ending. I want to see what would it be like if Jurina lived (cute, romantic WMatsui moments with a tsundeRena?).

Thank you so much for replying to my comments as well. I am not so sure if I am going overboard with my comments because I rarely comment on the fics I read. But your fic just had something that pushed me to comment. I could not stop myself from commenting. Your fic intrigued me so much that I even thought a lot about it. That's why I think you are such a wonderful writer. Thank you so very much for giving me some of your time.

I'll be sure to read your upcoming Mayuki as well.

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2013, 12:54:23 PM »
It's so sad that Jurina died here but I also like the cat in the scene.

It's kind remind me of Jurina's cat smile. :D

This is a very good story of WMatsui. :D

Thank You for making this story!

Thanks also Nori-san for replying my comment. It's so nice of you :D
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
@mo-chan:  :D Its awesome that you found this interesting and liked the fic but I have a sneaky feeling that you'll enjoy my next fic more just because of Mayuki... Jokes* I know that you liked this fic and thanks for reading  :)

@kurogumi:  I think I might cheat a little here and say pretty much the same thing as above well who knows its great to have such enthusiastic readers though XD And once again thank you for the comments  :)

@gekiragakuen:  :bow: Thank you for the compliment and I guess you are right in that the 2nd epilogue is slightly happier since Jurina is alive but it will not be an overly happy affair, this fic just doesn't suit that sort of fluffy atmosphere  :nervous

@hikari_043083: Well I thought Yuki's (and I guess now also Jurina's) resting place would be the perfect place to finish things, or maybe it could have been the place where Yuki actually died? Dammit maybe I should have done that! :panic:
Now that I also think about it kind of feel like having Mayu in prison is like a cop out just feels like I could have spent more time on it and given her a more meaningful ending rather than she just got put behind bars. Well I guess its sort of too late now, just got to pray people are happy with the current endings  :nervous
This 2nd ending is happier but it will not exactly be a cute romantic Wmatsui moment, more of a deep sad romantic moment maybe? Plus another small playful appearance from Jurina's ever illusive cat.
And it should be me that feels honoured and humbled that you've taken time to not only read this but to comment and put some real thought into the things that I write. It makes me so happy that you found this so interesting  that you kept leaving such wonderful comments. Also do not worry about how long they are, as you can see I also try to write big long replies to comments as well. I've kind of made it my mission to always give personal replies to anyone who comments, as well writing a good story.
But enough of that, I better finish with a big simple thank you.

@Wmatsui22: Well that cat scene was inspired but Jurina's playful nature so I am glad it translated to you as well :) And thank you for reading the story and leaving comments. I enjoy being able to see the feedback from readers and being able to reply to all these awesome comments :D

A/N: Well you guys wanted it so here it is the 2nd Happy? Ending to this fic with Jurina having survived Mayu's onslaught that night. Its a similar setting to the first epilogue so I apologise for that and to be honest it still isn't the happiest of endings XD I guess I focus more on the melancholy of things  :nervous This is definitely the final update for this fic though and I really I hope everyone enjoyed it, and thank you very much for reading/thanking/commenting :) Now its onto the next story! 

Alternative Epilogue

Standing atop a hill I looked out across the golden fields being slowly illuminated by the sun rising from beyond the horizon. A flurry of leaves drifted from behind me carrying with them the soothing sent of spring as they floated away into the distance. I turned to face a white stone pillar that was sitting just beneath the stooping tree and strode straight towards it.

“Looks like I have to give up Yuki, but I guess that’s what you want.” In my hands was Yuki’s old sword. With Mayu having been apprehended now it was no longer possible for me to do anything. Though I’m sure Yuki’s glad that I didn’t taint her beautiful sword with blood that night. Sighing I set down the sword in front of the grave, the dwindling snowflakes on the sheath had entirely lost the illustrious glow it once had as if it knew that it had served its final purpose and was now fading away. Wiping away the tears I got back up to find an unexpected visitor sitting on top of the grave.

Without an invitation the black cat bounced up onto my shoulder, letting out a lazy yawn as it stuck out its tongue and licked my cheek. Satisfied with its greeting the cat hopped off my shoulder and dashed away to climb up on top of a shoulder beside a familiar face.

“Jurina you’re supposed to be in hospital!” I shouted at the hobbling girl as she pulled herself towards me with her crutches. Jurina was wrapped in various bandages from head to toe and her light blue clothes were fluttering in the wind.

“Don’t worry about the hospital though they don’t know I’m gone.” She just gave me a wink as she continued to move towards me. Just as she went by me she took a large stumble toward the tree. Somehow I managed to leap forwards and catch her in my arms before she hit the floor. “Hehe thanks Rena-chan.” There was a nervous laugh from Jurina as I helped her regain her balance.

“Mou Jurina, why do you have to be so reckless all the time?” I pouted in complaint only to have another pair of lips quickly gloss over mine. Surprised by the sudden contact my face became a flushed shade of pink. “Jurina you can’t do that here!”

“Huh, why Rena-chan? There’s no one else here.” She then glanced across to the cat that was scratching at her crutches. “Oh and don’t mind Train he’s totally oblivious to most things.”

“No Jurina I’m not shy because of the cat! Well to be honest it is a bit strange… But more importantly, we’re in front of Yuki’s grave.” My finger was pointing at the white pillar which now had Yuki’s old sword resting just in front of it. For a split second Jurina’s face carried a slightly unnatural more serious expression but it soon disappeared to be replaced by her more typical cheery smile.

“That’s even better then.” Grabbing a hold of my arm Jurina stared straight at smooth face of the stone. “Look Yuu-chan I’ve kept our promise, in fact I’ve got something else to say as well.” Her grip around me grew tighter as we inched a little closer to the grave. “I’m going to keep protecting her because Rena-chan’s my girlfriend now.”

It took me a while to register exactly what the chirpy voice had just said. We just stood there in a strange silence waiting for my brain to gradually process some sort of response to the confession.

“Err… Jurina did you just say..?”

“Rena-chan is going to be my girlfriend from now, that way it’ll be so much easier to protect you all the time.” Her face was full of joy and excitement but there was also a stern tone in her voice which made her intentions clear. “Also that kiss we had in your room before you tried to chop my head off was just so…” This time round her words trailed off as her face flared up to be a deep shade of crimson. I guess I’d completely forgotten about that moment then, I just got so caught up in the fight that night that I lost almost all recollections of that wonderful moment.

“If that’s the case then...” Clasping together Jurina’s fidgeting hands between my own I gazed at the words engraved into the stone. “Yuki I’d like you to meet my new girlfriend Jurina, but I guess you’ve already met.” A solitary tear emerged from my eye and slid down face; with emotions flowing over I drew Jurina into me squeezing her tight against my own body as I sobbed into her shoulders.

“Promise me that you’ll let me protect you as well…” Jurina didn’t say anything in response to my tearful request, but then again she couldn’t. The soft warmth of her kiss was more than enough to tell me that we would have to protect each other for quite a while. Who knows I might actually be lucky and have to protect her forever.

FIN

Random note: I thought April Fool's day was the first?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:05:09 AM by nori »

Offline hikari_043083

• Member+
Huzzah!

No worries, nori-sama, I think Yuki's final resting place is already a perfect place to end things. No need to use the place where she died.

About Mayu's ending. I think putting her behind bars is okay. Since this world uses violence and stuff, let's just think that she gets life imprisonment without parole or she gets lethal injection real soon. Writing about it might make Mayu oshis hate you so I guess it's okay to leave it at that hehe!

And this alternate ending IS a cute ending for me. Jurina boldly kisses Rena and announces their relationship in front of Yuki (in crutches and bandages). Now that is cute and epic at the same time hehe! Jurina must be some kind of super powered ninja. She managed to escape from the hospital without being noticed while limping in crutches and bandaged from head to toe. She also managed to walk a field and climb a hill. That's really super. Maybe love empowered her or something hehe!

I think it's a good alternate ending. Rena has a much clearer closure in this. No more killing because Mayu is locked up in prison and Jurina is now with her to keep her from killling. There is no need to shed blood anymore. If they are going to continue their work, maybe Rena can learn Jurina's non-killing-gunshots. Or she should just stick to using Yuki's sword minus any beheading. Or maybe they should just find another different job altogether where guns are not involved. All in all, I say everything is already in order.

Side note: I have already read your Mayuki prologue. I am going to comment on that after the first chapter gets released hehe! And yes, April Fools is the first.

All hail, nori-sama!!!

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
I am a sucker for happy ending  :deco:, thanks for the 2nd ending! It had brighten my day! (or night, coz it's night time now lol) 

:) :) :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Love the endings to this fics

Couldn't complain on either choice
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Truthfully, I really enjoyed the first ending better than the second one.  :onionwhip:
I prefer stories that end sadly, especially ones that have the good ones dying. It's somehow rare... or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough? :hiakhiakhiak:
Anyway, I've been reading this silently even in Akblasphemy's blog. Now that it has finished, I decided that I should comment about it.

What I really like about this fic is the way it's written. It always kept me on the suspense, waiting for the next update in disappointment that it ended too soon. Even now, I feel like asking you to wrie more chapters despite it being finished. :hiakhiakhiak:

The next one is because of the suspense it kept. I was always wondering to myself, eager to find out who was Yuuchan's killer. I wanted to read about how Rena would act once she have found that person. Would she kill them, or would she let them go because she's fallen for Jurina and finally decided to stop dirtying her hands with blood. Reading that it was Jurina who killed Yuki left me really speechless and confused then. I found it really unexpected that Yuuchan was in fact Yuki.

Following that is the story's twists.
1) Yuuchan was Yuki
2) Jurina was the killer [but that didn't really surprise me much because it was somehow predictable in a way]
3) Mayuyu planned it all

Mayuyu as the mastermind was probably the most surprising one of all. It was just like... out of the blue! I never expected it! She was just so... wow. It really was the best twist. I'm sorry, Nori-san if I'm a bit repetitive. :sweat:

Okay, lastly? The ending.
I loved the ending! It was sad, but it was satisfying to read that someone still died.

Nori-san... You're an amazing writer. I really admire you!  :luvluv2:

Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hello Nori-san :)

I also like this alternative ending  :wub:

WMatsui moments is so cute :)

Thanks!
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
If I didn't hopped around here I would never learn about this alternate end. And I see you're making a tricky poll too.

I liked this end, it was cute and all, but I don't know... the first end fits the story ambient more. It was sad, made me cry. But sometimes all we need is a sad end.

I can't actually choose a favourite one but I'll pick the first one.

Once again thank you for this awesome fic and I'll be looking forward to you next one  :twothumbs

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Osaga