JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Ice Cream

Author Topic: The video novel: Endless Breakfast - A new media for novels  (Read 6491 times)

Offline Bijozuki

The video novel: Endless Breakfast - A new media for novels
« on: November 05, 2013, 05:06:44 PM »
Endless Breakfast is a horror supernatural video novel in four parts which will be accessible on video hosting sites such as Youtube, Niconico and Dailymotion. As of now the first chapter has only been uploaded on Youtube. One chapter will be made available at the end of each month. The next chapter will be uploaded on November 30.

The story is made from all elements in anime which have inspired my sister and I. Its biggest influence is though without a doubt, the sound novel: Umineko no naku koro ni by Ryuukishi07 under the label 07th Expansion.

If it's allowed to post links to the first chapter and the two trailers for the video novel. They will be posted below. Also below is an introduction to the story.

The first trailer:
The first trailer with music:
Chapter one:

Would you do anything for a better world? And would you do it, given the chance of having your revenge at the same time? Even though it would cost you everything? All for the sake of the one you love? In the sister's mind there is only one answer. Yes, she will do it. She will do it even though, she will lose everything that is human about her. For her brother's sake, her only family in the whole world. They hurt him, just like they had hurt her, so they must pay....dearly. Suddenly her whole world is turned upside down when in the midst of everything, in this hellish world, her brother shows up. And he is not happy.The siblings who have nothing but love and support for each other must suddenly fight. For the sake of a better world.

"A psychological philosophical grotesque drama-comedy about love, life and death but most of all meat and lots of it. And cake, don't forget the cakes."

If you have any questions please send an e-mail to bakashitei@gmail.com.

Thank you for your co-operation
I sincerely hope it will be to your liking and if you would be so kind as to comment on the
video novel, it would be a great honor.
The horror video novel Endless Breakfast. The adventure begins here...

Can you swallow the truth...?

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3 will be released December 31 2013 alongside the opening movie with a visual kei song by KAMENO=FREAK.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: The video novel: Endless Breakfast - A new media for novels
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 03:13:35 AM »
I really like this. It inspired me to make my own. Feel free to take a look and leave a comment.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36744.0

Please update soon. :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Bijozuki

Re: The video novel: Endless Breakfast - A new media for novels
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »
First of all I am terribly sorry for not replying to you sooner. I did not receive a notification about your comment and therefore thought there were no comments in this thread. Your comment was not in the thread the last time I checked.

I am really glad to hear that you liked it :D and I am honored to know that it inspired you to make your own video novel. I will take a look at your novel and post a comment in your thread :).

The next update is due next Saturday (November 30). So stay tuned :). Hope you will like the next chapter as well. The chapters are 40 as a whole.
The horror video novel Endless Breakfast. The adventure begins here...

Can you swallow the truth...?

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3 will be released December 31 2013 alongside the opening movie with a visual kei song by KAMENO=FREAK.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Ice Cream