JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Giniro

Author Topic: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread  (Read 475950 times)

Offline CurseFiend

• "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmm?"
Re: [TV] The AKBINGO! Thread
« Reply #820 on: April 03, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
For people that can't watch it yeah I was curious lol

120328 AKBINGO! ドッキリ大作戦

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #821 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
^^I think pranks like these are acceptable if the girls feel relieved afterwards. It's not like Ittekoi48 where they are actually got bitten by snakes and such  :nervous

I really enjoyed this ep, especially the Haachan bit. I know those ghost pictures are always a big thing in Japan, and that pic looked seriously creepy. Making her do Ai~n and GETS to get rid of the bad aura is just priceless. Looking forward to this week's ep!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #822 on: April 03, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »
Damn, Suzuran with the huge inhales. She's so cray cray.

Offline DoctrineDark

• Member+
« Reply #823 on: April 04, 2012, 04:02:05 AM »
Haachan crying was sad to me. But glad that she cheered up a bit.

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #824 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:13 PM »
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline DoctrineDark

• Member+
« Reply #825 on: April 05, 2012, 12:02:10 AM »
Lemon and Haruu freaking out was priceless  :nervous

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #826 on: April 05, 2012, 10:04:31 PM »
Haha Mocchi being the mole like a totall boss. Was wondering if they were gonna have one for these episodes.

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #827 on: April 06, 2012, 03:11:12 PM »

"His foot smelled like shit!"  :nervous

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #828 on: April 07, 2012, 03:25:15 AM »
Funny ep, but they totally blew the wad on this dokkiri last week. Pretty much every epic moment was in last week's preview. :lol: Still was a pretty good dokkiri overall, though. :thumbup

Offline CurseFiend

• "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmm?"
« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2012, 06:50:04 PM »
Haha It was cute that Haruu got pushed over lol And that Ikemen chick, closed her legs.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #830 on: April 11, 2012, 07:18:53 PM »

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #831 on: April 11, 2012, 07:53:51 PM »
Looks like we got some wota-ness going on next week! \o/ Also, long hair Tanamin looks really good o_o

Offline Jimitty

• Member+
  • 夢中にさせちゃうぞ!
« Reply #832 on: April 12, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »

Paruru looks cute regardless of what she wears  :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #833 on: April 12, 2012, 09:46:31 AM »
Looks like we got some wota-ness going on next week! \o/

Why does everybody always comment the little next week preview rather than the actual ep  :lol:
Not just Jaf in this particular case, but it's some sort of trend I never understood  :nervous

Omg, some front girls in AKBingo!  :lol:

Round 1:
- Itano: I don't like it. The blue thing reminds me of this. The hat doesn't flow with the rest either. I do like the white frilly shirt a lot. The back does look great btw.
- Sakiko: I like it a lot. I can tell it's a bit plain, in the same way Yuki and Rena usually dressed in these episodes  :lol: Looking good!
- Shimada: ...I'm impressed! Much girlier than I expected. I like the white with the pastel green scarf. Cute shoes too.

Itano looks the most modern for sure, but my personal fav in this round is Sakiko. Btw, what's up with Itano, her mind seems elsewhere.

Round 2:
- Rie: I like her hair like this. Not really digging her outfit. The knotted checkered shirt is sorta cute, but it needs some hot-pants or something, not a long skirt like this. The hat has to go. lol @ the bag comments.
- Takeuchi: Awesome skirt. Hate the shirt. Never been a fan of belts like this either. This skirt with Rie's checkered shirt would look pretty cool. lol at Kiyoto's comment about Rie's personality after she commented on Miyu's bag.
- Paruru: &^%@ CUTE. The cat shirt is a massive turn-off, but the skinny jeans and jacket are very nice. When you have a face this cute you can wear whatever, I don't care.  :wub:

Paruru is the winner for me in this round. She may have lost, but I'm sure she got some good appeal out of this ep.

The Sasshi bit was pretty funny. There is no way she'll lose to N46 now.

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #834 on: April 12, 2012, 11:37:40 AM »
Damn, I didn't know Sakiko actually took part in the fashion show so I thought I'd wait for H!O tracker or other download. :doh: YT links are down... Dailymotion has to do for now.

120411 AKBINGO! 私服ファッションショー

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #835 on: April 12, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
Quick comments-
round 1- Sakiko Matsui looked great and should have won. Plain (outfit), but her long legs are the centerpiece, and you don't want too much competition to distract from her elegantly tall style.
Tomochin, for once, did not look very comfotable or confident, and the outfit was not good for a short person- Sayako Akimoto could pull of an outfit like that, maybe. Haruka looked really cute, but the outfit was too topheavy- get rid of the scarf- winter is over.
round 2- I am too personally biased on this, because Rie should always win ....anything, evertime......but more objectively, I thought the outfit was pretty nice. As usual some slightly strange items (hat) but her hair, her eyes, and her smile, added up to WIN! If I was strictly objective, I actually would have had Miyuyu win.....the skirt was great, perfect for her body type and very attractive legs. Looks great for her age, not too girly, not too mature. I agree tha Paruru could wear anythiing (a potato sack, for instance) and with her cute face and dimpled smile would still look great, but Judge said the outfit made her look like she had a grandma butt, and it did. But still cute.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:42:57 PM by muppet »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #836 on: April 13, 2012, 06:14:52 AM »
Quick comments-
round 1- Sakiko Matsui looked great and should have won. Plain, but her long legs are the centerpiece, and you don't want too much competition to distract from her elegantly tall style.
Tomochin, for once, did not look very comfotable or confident, and the outfit was not good for a short person- Sayako Akimoto could pull of an outfit like that, maybe. Haruka looked really cute, but the outfit was too topheavy- get rid of the scarf- winter is over.
round 2- I am too personally biased on this, because Rie should always win ....anything, evertime......but more objectively, I thought the outfit was pretty nice. As usual some slightly strange items (hat) but her hair, her eyes, and her smile, added up to WIN! If I was strictly objective, I actually would have had Miyuyu win.....the skirt was great, perfect for her body type and very attractive legs. Looks great for her age, not too girly, not too mature. I agree tha Paruru could wear anythiing (a potato sack, for instance) and with her cute face and dimpled smile would still look great, but Judge said the outfit made her look like she had a grandma butt, and it did. But still cute.

I think that the ''Judge'' was a tad mean to Paruru.  Notice that everyone was shocked by the judgement (Mayuyu included - not surprising since Mayuyu loves Paruru).

Comfession: my dressing style is similar to Paruru but prolly would've gone with another shirt... :nervous

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #837 on: April 13, 2012, 08:19:14 AM »
I must agree with most of what muppet said!

Tomochin, always fashion forward. I thought her outfit went with the scenario, but would have looked better on a taller person.
Sakiko, great shape. Her outfit was good, but I thought it was a little plain. Too much lace, maybe if the cardigan was a regular knit wool, or a different piece altogether I would have liked it more.
Haruu, cute but no shape at all. I thought her top didn't complement her figure, or rather didn't show it off. Also needed some contrast.

Kitarie, exactly what I wanted to see. Considering the theme and scenario, her outfit looked casual and comfortable. Browns could have matched better, and bag could have been anything but black. Otherwise, great.
Miyumiyu, pretty mature. I thought it was a little off for the scenario. General shape was good, but she could have used some accessories here and there to keep it from being boring.
Paruru, was my favorite. I really like the silhouette of oversized blazer with skinny jeans. Her picnic basket bag thing was a nice touch. Would have liked to see a watch on her wrist or something though. Uematsu is mad, she should have at least gotten a choi busu. I do understand his point though. An oversized blazer that goes way past your butt will make you look short, and some heels would fix it. Oh well, I liked her outfit.

Also Sashihara fighting! Can't lose to some newbie rivals, else she's in for a beating.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #838 on: April 15, 2012, 06:46:08 AM »
Fashion show returns! \o/

Tomochin: It looks like something you would see at a runway event but never on the street. A bit absurd, didn't really dig it.
Sakiko: Very girl next door. Like it!
Boss Shimada: I thought she looked great. Really pretty colors.
Kitarie: Alright. The hat's kinda meh and I didn't dig the hair much.
Miyu: AWESOME. I really liked her outfit. :inlove:
Shimazaki: Good. Simple and cute.

Good stuff overall, but I'm easy to please. I honestly prefer girls who dress in simple, typical clothes or are downright ghetto with their sweats and T-shirts. :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #839 on: April 19, 2012, 06:21:41 AM »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Egg Machine - Giniro