JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse

Author Topic: [ Tour ] H!P 2007 Winter ~Elders Club THE CELEBRATION~ (Setlist p.4)  (Read 27212 times)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[ Tour ] H!P 2007 Winter ~Elders Club THE CELEBRATION~ (Setlist p.4)
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 02:31:15 AM »
i would love another good rendition of summer of 98. My fav B side :heart:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 02:45:56 AM »
Quote from: Shoko;269599
With Kaori, maybe? I can see them performing like... Marui Taiyou or something.
Possibly~

Quote from: ferrar1;269608
i would love another good rendition of summer of 98. My fav B side :heart:
It's mine, too! But I doubt they'd do it at a winter concert :( Maybe for the summer tour this year~ :o

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 02:54:05 AM »
Summer '98? Too bad they don't have all of 1st gen :(.

If there's a Yuko/Nacchi/Kaori performance I will die happy.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 06:41:24 AM »
well kaori owns summer of 98, so she being there would be good enough :D

yeah i just realised the irony of singing summer of 98 @ 2007 winter concert hehe

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2006, 01:14:52 AM »
It's summer here.

I'd like to see someone cover a Heike Michiyo song. Like that's gonna happen. :(
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 01:55:58 AM »
Why does Elder Club always seem so much cooler than WH? xD Anyway, looking at the tour goods (which are fantastic), it seems NUN-oriented again. Of course, the setlist could have nothing to do with that, but I get this wierd feeling about it . . .

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 07:11:45 PM »
THREE DAYS :pen_whirl:

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 07:44:40 PM »
I'm still hoping for Morning Coffee with Yuko, Nacchi, Kaori + Kei and Gocchin :heart: That'd be as close to perfect (and to the original) as possible.

Other than that all I want is more than two songs with my favorites in them together :D

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 07:48:05 PM »
Quote from: black velvet;270346
Why does Elder Club always seem so much cooler than WH? xD
Probably because all the girls are experienced performers. There's only three girls in the whole concert who haven't been around since 2000 (Ayaya, Satoda, and Miuna), and Miuna joined in 2003, so she's had close to 3 years performing since then! And all the girls are legal, and their voices have stopped maturing... Whereas, WH mainly consists of girls who are 15 years old and under (16 of them - HPK, Kanna, Koharu, Micchi)...

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »
Quote from: freya86;272118
I'm still hoping for Morning Coffee with Yuko, Nacchi, Kaori

Fixed, because Morning Coffee is only awesome when performed by 1st gen :)

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »
Quote from: black velvet;270346
Why does Elder Club always seem so much cooler than WH? xD Anyway, looking at the tour goods (which are fantastic), it seems NUN-oriented again. Of course, the setlist could have nothing to do with that, but I get this wierd feeling about it . . .

I agree but one thing is for certain Wondeful Hearts tickets sell out alot quicker and are commanding higher prices when being sold on than the Elder Club tickets.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2007, 08:22:04 PM »
Quote from: Shoko;272137
Fixed, because Morning Coffee is only awesome when performed by 1st gen :)

Nah, Morning Coffee needs five people ;)

... imagine Yuko having to do the harmonizing all on her own. She'd do a magnificent job, but wouldn't it be sort of lonely for her???

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 08:49:47 PM »
Quote from: freya86;272155
Nah, Morning Coffee needs five people ;)

... imagine Yuko having to do the harmonizing all on her own. She'd do a magnificent job, but wouldn't it be sort of lonely for her???

But Morning Coffee is like 1st gen's song. Anyone else even touches it, and it like... sucks (sup 2002 version?). Kinda like anyone else but Nacchi singing Furusato, if you know what I mean.

Offline Katri~

• AAA fangirl ♥
  • Member+
  • Takahashi Ai fangirl ♥
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
EC is million times better than WH!! <33

That Melon Kinenbi Suki Sugite Baka Mitai would be just.. WOAH. :D I´m hoping Kaori to perform Sakura too. ^^ (Time for some new Kaorin songs,
huh?) AAAAAA I can´t wait <3

Goto Yukari, hotter than you!Takahashi Ai kicks your ass!

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »
Hmm i think i lean towards Elders club but there both good IMO.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2007, 09:11:15 PM »
Quote from: Shoko;272189
But Morning Coffee is like 1st gen's song. Anyone else even touches it, and it like... sucks (sup 2002 version?). Kinda like anyone else but Nacchi singing Furusato, if you know what I mean.
But that depends on who's watching/listening to it. It's more of an opinion that it sucks if it isn't 1st generation, imo. I know of a bunch of people who find the other versions of Morning Coffee just as good. And when talking about Furusato, there's so many different versions of that song, and every one of them sounds awesome. The original is personally not my favorite of the bunch, but for a bunch of people it is. It just all depends on who's listening.

I'd LOVE to see Morning Coffee performed now with 1st generation members, but I seriously wouldn't mind seeing a completely new version of it with random H!P members... Or even Kei/Gocchin in it with 1st generation.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2007, 09:16:48 PM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;272215
But that depends on who's watching/listening to it. It's more of an opinion that it sucks if it isn't 1st generation, imo. I know of a bunch of people who find the other versions of Morning Coffee just as good. And when talking about Furusato, there's so many different versions of that song, and every one of them sounds awesome. The original is personally not my favorite of the bunch.

Ah, I was just stating my opinion, btw XD. If you hate it, that's fine -- I'm just saying, Morning Coffee was the 1st MM single, with 1st gen. Also, I'm one of those people who hates remakes of songs XD. Unless it's a parody.

I'd LOVE to see Morning Coffee performed now with 1st generation members, but I seriously wouldn't mind seeing a completely new version of it with random H!P members... Or even Kei/Gocchin in it with 1st generation.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's bad.. but IMO, Morning Coffee only works with five people or less. 2002 version didn't do it ANY justice, yet the Nacchi/Kaori version performed in the 15nin de NON STOP concert was win. Performing Morning Coffee with MORE than 5 members (see 2002 version) just.. wrecks it. It's like.. having more than one person perform Furusato together.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Shoko;272226
Ah, I was just stating my opinion, btw XD
You didn't say that that's why I said something XD Sorry~

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »
Quote from: Princess Pudding;272233
You didn't say that that's why I said something XD Sorry~

Lol, that's okay XD. Discussion is good, though :).

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 03:34:15 PM »
Maki's blog entry for today translated at H!O.
2007.01.04 Thursday
Live Fun♪

Eh, today I went to Wonderful Concert.
There were a lot of kids.
Everyone gave her best ♪

They also sang two of my songs.
Tomorrow the Elder Live will begin! I'll give my best.
Kids? I guess she means the ones in the stage, her company partners?
Or kids as in parents are allowing children to go H!P concerts again? LOL

Anyway I can't wait for Elder Live. Still one more day to find out the setlist and a rip...
:MKgroovin:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 24 Reverse