JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week

Author Topic: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 16: The Song of Mothra)  (Read 23713 times)

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 16: The Song of Mothra)
« on: April 03, 2007, 05:24:55 AM »
Bear with me, guys and gals - it's been a long time since I've done a non-pervy fanfic.

Morning Musume vs. Godzilla

Warning: This fanfic contains lots of violence and lots and lots of death.  Heck, it's a Godzilla fic!

The story so far (up to Part 16: The Song of Mothra)
While shooting an idol video on a desert island off the coast of Thailand, Aichan is captured by a giant ape.  He defends her from the hostile monsters of the island, but is later captured and brought back to Japan, where Tsunku wants to turn him into an idol.  Meanwhile, ships start disappearing across the world under mysterious circumstances.  The cause is revealed when a giant monster, dubbed 'Gojira' by the media, appears in Okinawa.  In less than a day, it destroys the entire island, killing over a million people.  The Prime Minister of Japan decides to explode a nuclear device over the monster.  The monster survives and makes its way to the Island of Kyushu.  In a desperate move, the world's nuclear powers drop the equivalent of 5 million Hiroshima bombs on Kyushu.  This fails to stop the monster. 

A secret Japanese government agency called NERV recruits the three young girls of Viyuden in what it sees as humanity's last hope against Gojira: the EVA program.  Piloting giant robots, the girls join with three martial artists in a last ditch assault on the monster.  The EVAs succeed in pushing the monster back to the remains of Hiroshima, but in the process, Sakuraba's EVA is seriously damaged.  In a subsequent attack, Saku and Fujita are killed by the monster.  Yui and Erika are severely injured, and Yoshida sacrifices his life to distract the monster and give Rika time to carry her team-mates off the battlefield.  Safe in NERV's underground HQ, Rika confronts Ikari, but never realizes the true nature of the shadowy organization.

Meanwhile, Koharu and Sayumi are kidnapped by the leader of a religious cult who plans to sacrifice them to appease Godzilla's wrath.  They arrive at a ruined Kyoto.  Before being sacrificed, Sayumi sings an ancient song.  Suddenly, a strange wind blows...

Prelude
Tokyo, the present

“That sure was a tiring rehearsal, wasn’t it, Kohachan?” asked Sayumi Michishige as she and Koharu Kusumi walked out of the dressing room and made their way to the Hello! Project staff lounge.

“Yes, it was… hey, what’s going on?” exclaimed Koharu Kusumi as she entered the lounge.

The Hello! Project staff sat silent, crowded in front of a television.  The two girls joined the staff as a television anchorwoman droned on in a grave tone. 

“Today, conservative members of the US Congress angrily protested Iran’s possible role in the mysterious disappearance yesterday of the Carrier Battle Group Abraham Lincoln off the Straits of Hormuz.  They warned that such an act of aggression could lead to a war with the Islamic Republic.  A spokesperson of the Iranian Foreign Ministry denied that the Iranian military had any role in the disappearance of the ships, which included one of several American nuclear-powered aircraft carriers in the Gulf.  The spokesperson did note that significant concentrations of depleted uranium, an element used in many types of American munitions, were found on the Iranian coast near the last known location of the Battle Group.”

Koharu hugged herself, feeling goosebumps on her arms.  “That’s scary…”, she whispered to herself. 

“C’mon, Kohachan, this is really making me nervous.  Can’t we all just learn to live together in peace?” said Sayumi, pulling Koharu along.

Meanwhile… Off the Andaman Coast of Thailand

“We’ve already got such great footage already, Tsunku.  Why do we have to go to this new island?” asked Ai Takahashi.

“Because, Aichan, the locals say that this island has legendary wildlife, and that humans have never set foot on it before.  It would make for even better footage for your new Idol Video,” explained Tsunku.

“Tsunku, if humans have never set foot on it before, how can anybody know of the legendary wildlife?!  And besides, the locals probably have good reasons for refusing to take us there on their boats,” said the young idol.

“Whatever… Quit arguing.  I got us a boat, and besides, we’re already more than half-way there,” replied the producer, as he sat on the rocking motorboat.  “At the very least, you’ll get a chance to relax a bit.  Look, we can see it already!”

Tsunku pointed forward.  Aichan squinted, as a dot appeared on the horizon.  The small boat sped forward, packed with video production crew.

Aichan sighed.  Tsunku did have a point.  Even if the island wasn’t as beautiful as the locals claimed, it would be one last restful diversion before she had to return to the hectic pace of Tokyo.

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 10:59:42 PM by chera »

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume vs. Godzilla (Part 1: Prelude)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 11:42:18 AM »
This sounds interesting, I'd like to see where this goes :)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 02:22:26 PM »
As a Godzilla fan, I would like to see what Morning Musume has in store for him.  ;D

Ai-chan itrapped in an island wearing only the clothes of a shipwreck survivor...mmmm.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 07:45:44 PM »
Ok, Tsunku getting his hands dirty and actually participating in one of his productions???

Damn, that's new.

In any case, GOJIRA!!!

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »
Part 2

“Girls, gather around the television.  Hurry!” shouted out Hitomi Yoshizawa

The girls excitedly gathered around Yossie.  “This is serious.  Pay attention,” said the leader of Morning Musume.

An anchorman spoke in a grave tone.  “The Indian military entered a state of high readiness after the mysterious disappearance of the Amphibious Transport Dock Jalashva off the Gulf of Mannar.  There were rallies in several Indian cities against the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam, commonly known as Tamil Tigers, who some accused of playing a role in the disappearance of the Indian Navy’s new ship.  Spokesmen of the government of Sri Lanka and the Tamil Tigers denied any involvement.  Massive deposits of depleted uranium, widely used in armour piercing munitions, were found off on the coastline of Sri Lanka.  The Indian Navy denied that the Jalashva had been carrying a Maritime Commando Force…”

Yossie snapped off the television.  “Girls, you see how close the world is to war.  You see how important it is to sincerely care for others.  The only thing that can save mankind is an understanding that we’re all part of something greater than us.  Now go out there and sing this encore with that spirit of love and peace in your hearts!” she screamed.

The girls ran to the stage to the roar of the crowd.  The words of the song Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Garu took new meaning in their hearts.

“Instead of criticizing someone
Instead of tears overflowing
Let's love ourselves

It exists in this great, great universe
Within this round, round earth
A teeny, teeny bit of consideration
That becomes a great, great love…”

Meanwhile… Off the Andaman Coast of Thailand

“This was such a great idea.  I’m sorry I ever doubted you!” exclaimed Ai Takahashi as she leaned back on a coconut tree.

“After all these years, you should know that I have an instinct for these things,” said Tsunku.  “Just look at this beautiful white sand beach.  This lush green forest just a stone's throw away.  Aichan, why don’t you move closer to the forest.  Near those beautiful flowers.”

Aichan walked over to forest on the beach’s edge.  She wore a bright red bikini, and she enjoyed the warmth of the tropical sun on her toned skin.  She stood next to the bush of colorful flowers looking at the camera crew that was standing on the beach.

She heard a loud rumbling from behind her.  She nearly jumped in surprise.  It was almost as if she were in Tokyo, and she was hearing an earthquake.  Another rumble followed soon afterwards, followed by yet another.

The camera crew was a buzz with alarm.  “Earthquake”, one man screamed.  “Could there be a tsunami?” screamed another.  The rumbling continued, getting louder and louder.  “Aichan, move into the forest!” someone cried.  Aichan trembled in fear as she stumbled into the thick forest.  The rumbling was so loud the trees next to her were shaking.

Suddenly, she saw a large dark shape reach out from the depths of the forest and violently drag her in.

The video crew looked into the forest with their jaws open in surprise.  “Did you just see what I saw?” whispered one man.  “The hand of a giant!” exclaimed another.  “Snatched her up like a little doll!” screamed another.  “It was dark and hairy, like a gorilla!  Are there gorillas in Thailand?!”  Finally, Tsunku screamed out, “Who has the satellite phone?  I think we need to get some help…”

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 03:56:18 AM by chera »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 10:38:32 PM »
Way to go Tsunku, you got Ai killed...

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 11:36:09 PM »
It'll take a lot more than that to kill off Aichan!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 11:37:53 PM by chera »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 01:37:39 AM »
I lol-ed when i read the title.

Will this be something like King Kong where the beast fall in love with the beauty?

*imagines Godzilla and Ai chan kissing*  :dizzy:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 03:22:24 AM »
Yossie snapped off the television.  “Girls, you see how close the world is to war.  You see how important it is to sincerely care for others.  The only thing that can save is an understanding that we’re all part of something greater than us.  Now go out there and sing this encore with that spirit of love and peace in your hearts!” she screamed.
Holy crap. Anybody got any wine and/or crackers? ;D

“Aichan, move into the forest!” someone cried.  Aichan trembled in fear as she stumbled into the thick forest. 

Suddenly, she saw a large dark shape reach out from the depths of the forest and violently drag her in.
Whoever that was that said that...

Will this be something like King Kong where the beast fall in love with the beauty?

*imagines Godzilla and Ai chan kissing*  :dizzy:
Ummm...eww.

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 10:13:31 AM »
Wah new fic :D! GJ!

GorillaXAichan = NO! NO! O_O

Is the Godzilla Gaki? :D From the latest Hello! Morning there is a sleepover video where Gaki is wearing a Godzilla suit XD? If its her, then no wonder she took Aichan :heart:

Curious of how this fic will go :)

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
That scene with Ai-chan being captured sounds very familiar, like the scene out of the King Kong movies, with Kong capturing a slave girl.

so will this be like that :D

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 03:54:52 AM »
Part 3
Off the Andaman Coast of Thailand

Ai Takahashi saw the forest landscape moving past in a blur, as she was wrapped in a tight embrace.  She tried to turn her head to see what was holding her, but her eyes deceived her.  They told her that she was being carried by a giant gorilla, one that was easily as tall as the giant trees that towered over the island rainforest.  “I’m dehydrated and hallucinating,” she told herself.  “Very soon, somebody is going to splash water on my face, and I’ll recover and this will all end like a bad dream.”

But the nightmare refused to end.  With every step forward, the giant ape made the earth beneath it tremble.  As the ape’s arms swayed back and forth, Aichan felt nausea overwhelm her.  She passed out.  The last thought in her mind was a prayer that this nightmare would end soon.

Meanwhile, on the beach…

“That’s exactly right, I want an empty transport vessel.  And marines!  A company of them,” screamed Tsunku into his satellite phone.  “What do you mean, you can’t get me any marines?  Doesn’t the Thai military have any troops?  Fine, get me some mercenaries then...  I don’t care how much it’ll cost!  Blackwater… they’re in Iraq, too, right?  Fine, DynCorp as well then.  Yeah, the South Africans, too.  Just get them here, ASAP!”  Tsunku snapped the satellite phone shut.

“What do we do in the meantime, boss?” asked a member of the frightened video crew.

“We sit… and wait… and pray,” said Tsunku.

On a remote mountain top

Aichan awoke.  She felt a chill wind blow on her.  As she raised herself up, she saw that she was on a ledge on a high cliff.  A verdant green forest spread far beneath her.  As she stretched her aching arms, she wondered when this nightmare would end.  She turned around.

In front of her, blocking the entrance to a gigantic cave, was a giant gorilla.  It sat down on its haunches gazing at her.  She cowered back in shock and fear.  Sensing her emotions, the giant ape let out a loud roar.  The gust of air hit her like a typhoon, sending her falling back onto her behind.  Suddenly, the roar ceased and giant ape smiled.  It pointed to the young idol in her bright red bikini, and laughed.

Aichan flushed.  “That’s not very nice!” she screamed.  “First you kidnap me from my friends.  Then you make me fall on my ass.  Then you make fun of me!  Didn’t your momma ever teach you any manners, you big… you big ape!”

Aichan raised herself up and kicked the giant gorilla on the shin.  Her foot got lost in its thick black hair.  The gorilla laughed even harder.  Enraged, Aichan grabbed at tufts of the ape’s thick hair and pulled with all her might.

The ape let out a sigh, and pulled her away.  It then turned around and lay down on its side.  One giant finger pointed to its back.  “What?  What is this?” Aichan asked, confused.

The giant gorilla gently pulled at the hair on its back.  “You… you want me to groom you?!” exclaimed Aichan.  Not knowing what else to do, Aichan combed the thick long hairs of the giant ape’s back, as the ape let out sighs of pleasure.

Presently, the ape got up and went to the back of the cave.  It came out carrying a handful of several hundred coconuts and bananas.  “Ahh, food!” exclaimed the young model.  The ape dropped the fruits in front of her.

“I’m sorry I called you an ill mannered ape.  You’re actually quite considerate,” said Aichan, as she peeled a banana and took a bite.

Suddenly, she heard a loud piercing shriek from the sky.  She looked up and saw a pair of giant wings coming distressingly closer.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2007, 04:03:50 AM »
I thought this was Godzilla, not King Kong. Lol.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 04:09:29 AM »
Expect lots of monster guest stars.

Many of the in-jokes will only make sense if you're a monster movie fan.

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 09:30:52 PM »
Part 4

The giant ape quickly dragged her to the back of the cave.  “Be careful!” she screamed.  She couldn’t believe how large the wings of the giant bird were – they were already covering the mouth of the cave in shade.  As she looked up from the safety of a nook deep inside the cave, she saw what looked like a giant dragon with three heads approach with frightening speed.

The giant ape let out a loud battle cry and jumped up.  Aichan was shocked at how high it could jump.  The ape’s fist collided with one of the necks of the giant creature, as they locked in mid-air battle.  But the flying creature could not keep aloft with the weight of the giant ape on it, and it soon struggled with its massive leathery wings to stay in flight.  The giant ape took the opportunity locked both of its hands onto two throats of the creature.  The third throat of the flying dragon was locked tight within the legs of the giant ape in a vicious gogoplata choke.  The dragon soon lost conciousness and crashed into the rocky face of the cliff.  Aichan ran to the edge of the cliff, just in time to see the duo tumbling down to the base of the mountain.

Aichan ran to the back of the cave in tears.  She was stuck on the edge of a high cliff, wearing only her red bikini.  She was separated from her friends in the video crew on an island full of dangerous giant monsters.  How would she ever survive!

Presently, she heard a rumbling from the edge of the cliff.  As she walked over, she suddenly saw a large dark hand reach over.  Soon, the body of the giant ape cleared the cliff’s edge.  It slowly made its way to the back of the cave.  Aichan saw that there were several bloody wounds on its body.  “You’re hurt,” she whispered.  “And you fought that giant three-headed dragon, just to protect me!” she exclaimed.  She looked over at the pile of bananas and reached for one.  She pealed a banana, and gave it to the giant ape.  The giant ape chuckled and reached for the banana.  Although it was large compared to the bananas she saw in Japan, the banana was less than the size of the giant ape’s thumbnail.

She grabbed several bunches of bananas and nestled on the giant ape’s lap.  The ape let out a content sigh as she pealed bananas for it.  In the warmth of the giant ape’s lap, she soon fell asleep.

When she woke up the next day, the first thing she saw were the large eyes of the giant ape looking at her.  In all her years as an idol, she had never seen anybody looking at her so intently.  She flushed in embarrassment.

“You’ve been on this island your entire life, haven’t you?  You must be lonely.  When I get lonely, I think of my family back on in my hometown of Fukui.  Let me sing you a song about hometowns.  It’s called Furusato.  It’s one of my favorite songs.

"Living alone in Tokyo
Mom's kindness permeated my heart
Because I was alone in Tokyo
I was able to fall in love with him
It was an unrequited love, is it okay if I cry?

"Next vacation
I'm gonna go back home for a bit
I've had fun days because he was there
Love is wonderful
I wasn't lonely at all.”

The giant ape gently stroked her hair and looked down at her with kindness in his eyes.

Suddenly, she heard a noise in the distance.  “What is it this time?” she exclaimed looking outside the cave.  In the distance, she saw several large objects approaching.  The giant ape grabbed her and pushed her to the back of the cave.  “Be careful!” she screamed.

The giant ape walked over to the edge of the cliff and let out a loud battle cry.  Looking from behind a corner of the cave, she suddenly realized what the objects were: helicopters!  She ran out, waving her arms.  The ape looked back at her in confusion.

“Don’t worry, those were probably sent by my friends.  They’re hear to rescue me!  Don’t worry, they wont hurt you.”  The black helicopters approached the cliff face.  Suddenly, she saw flashes come from the undercarriages of the helicopters.  Almost immediately later, she heard loud thumps as something hit the body of the giant ape.  It cried out in pain and anger.

“What… no, stop!” she cried at the helicopters.  “Don’t hurt him, he’s my friend!  He hasn’t harmed me!” she screamed in tears.  The giant ape let out one final roar of anger and collapsed.  A helicopter approached, and let down a rope ladder.  Aichan angrily climbed up.  When was safely on the helicopter, she walked over to the first person that she saw and punched him in the face.  “Sedate her!” were the last words she remembered hearing.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »
King Gidora? Is that right or was I imagining things? I've only had a crash course in old monster movies, so...

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »
King Gidora? Is that right or was I imagining things? I've only had a crash course in old monster movies, so...

That's right.

- Could someone tell me who the moderator of the Fanfic forum is?  I want to request an update to the title of this thread.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 04:58:48 AM »
^ It's meowchi dude.

I thought this was Godzilla, not King Kong. Lol.
Same.

Expect lots of monster guest stars.

Many of the in-jokes will only make sense if you're a monster movie fan.
Mothra? :P

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 05:06:45 AM »
Gamera = Turtle
Turtle = Kamei

???

I've got a feeling that one of the MM girls has the power to become Ultraman  ;D

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »
^ ULTRAMIKI!!!

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Week