JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kuki

Author Topic: Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)  (Read 19578 times)

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Adventures of a Curious Mind (It has a title now!)
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:23:48 PM »
Okay, I couldn't help it. Drabbles come out of my ears sometimes.

You'll be able to tell when this one takes place. No pairingness in this one. Maybe the next one. I have had a Yuko/Kamei fic idea in my head...

Ah! This one is based off of a little roleplay a friend and I had earlier... Fimmy knows what I mean... but I just couldn't help myself.

Uhm, Where Does That Go?

Tsuji paced about the apartment, glaring at the small test in front of her. Why wasn't it going to work any faster!? Damn thing. What'd the box say? Three minutes.

Fine.

Letting out a sigh, she looked away, but just as quickly looked back.

Damn!

Grunting, she set it down, before walking off to do something else. She started by turning the television on, reading a book, and calling Takahashi to have her talk her ear off, before finally deciding that ten minutes of time was far long enough (Though she was positive Takahashi could have kept her occupied for longer).

She took a look at the test.

"Oh. Shit."

Before she had a chance to do much else, the doorbell rang. Squeaking, she frantically tried to find a place for the test.

Under the pillows of the couch! PERFECT! No one looks under there!

Stuffing the test under one of the pillows, she let out a sigh, and went right for the door.

There stood Reina, holding up sandwiches.

"I brought lunch!" the girl said happily. Smiling weakly, Tsuji gestured for Reina to come in, to which the younger girl did, and, after some formalities, sat down on the couch, right next to the test.

If Tsuji's inner chibi was working correctly, it would have said something along the lines of 'OHSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITTYSHITSHIT... WHAT IS SHE DOING!?'

But it was too busy going 'TSUNKU'S GONNA KILL ME!' to notice that Reina was doing any of those things.

The rest of Tsuji, however, did not.

Instead of doing what inner chibi would have done, she sat down next to Reina, and smiled weakly, before taking one of the sandwiches Reina had offered.

".... What's up?" she asked the younger girl, who was smiling back with the same weak behavior. Reina looked down a moment, up at Tsuji, and down again before finally responding.

".... Tsuji... what's sex like?"

The sandwich in Tsuji's hand awkwardly flopped over as she was about to take a bite from it. What was wrong with Reina, couldn't she have just asked Miki or something? Better yet, Yossie. Go ask Yossie!

"I mean, well...." Reina went on, stuttering, "I would have asked Hitomi but she would have had a heart attack with all that's been going on lately... and Miki would have either told me to bugger off or shown me... and I don't want a show! I just want to know what it's like!"

Blinking, Tsuji snickered and gave her friend a pat on the shoulder. What better person to ask than someone removed from the rest of the girls? One half of W. No one cared about her.

That wasn't true, Reina brought sandwiches.

"Well... uhm..."

"Tsuji, what's this?"

Reina had decided that nervously holding a pillow would have been good for the moment, and had discovered the ever fatal to Tsuji's career test.

How. Awkward.

"Uhm... that's... a pregnancy test... Reina..."

"Duh. I know that. I meant... what's that?"

She pointed to the little plus sign.

"Does that mean whoever had the test is okay and they don't have to tell their parents they had sex?"

Yes, that was exactly what it meant! You can go home now! I'll take the sandwiches though, they're good. Bye!

What did they teach Reina in school? It obviously wasn't sex or pregnancy tests.

".... Uhm.... no. It means..."

Breathe Tsuji, breathe.

Try again.

".... Reinaimpregnant!"

There was a pause, before Reina stared at Tsuji.

"WITHOUT ME?!"

Cut, print. That's a wrap!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 01:32:07 PM by whytphyre »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Another Drabbles Topic
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »
OMG! That is so awesome! I lol'd so hard! I love the Reina Nono Friendshippy thingy. And sandwiches. Mmm, now I'm hungry...

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
Blinking, Tsuji snickered and gave her friend a pat on the shoulder. What better person to ask than someone removed from the rest of the girls? One half of W. No one cared about her.

That wasn't true, Reina brought sandwiches.

Aw, Reina's sweet. Nice that Nono's touched by the simple gesture.  :)

".... Reinaimpregnant!"

"WITHOUT ME?!"
:eek: What's Reina thinking of?! The last line made me think this was all a tv drama remake of it all, with a voice-over narration of Tsuji's thoughts.  XD

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 10:23:52 PM »
".... Reinaimpregnant!"

"WITHOUT ME?!"

What, she wanted to watch or something? Lol!

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 03:34:31 PM »
Heh. Random 6th Gen impulse is all ^^;;

But, moving on... yeah yeah, I know: NANAKUSA DAMNIT GO POST THERE WE WANT AN UPDATE DAMNIT! I couldn't help it. This is a sort of not really 'sequel' to the first one.

If you don't like several references to the word 'sex,' sorry! And if this is breeching a rule somewhere, I also didn't mean to. I know there's another section for uber random stories like that... I just wasn't sure where to put this one, and if I had access to the other 0.o

How to Give a Heart Attack

"Yocchaaaaan!"

Looking up from the script she was trying to, rather furiously, memorize, Hitomi stared at Reina a moment, who had come over with what looked to be cookies.

The girl clearly wanted something, and Hitomi was afraid to know what that something was. Reina never usually asked for anything too extreme.. but Hitomi had this itching feeling she was so not going to like the next few moments of her life.

"Reeeeiina?" she asked, a little suspiciously. The 6th Gen girl took a cookie out of her container and offered it to Hitomi. Though wary of the girl, Hitomi took the cookie, and started munching.

Maybe she should have asked for more random things more often. These cookies were good.

"What's sex like?"

The question made Hitomi almost choke on the half of cookie in her mouth, while the other half fell onto her script, which was sitting on her lap.

"What?!"

"Sex. What's it like?"

That was a rather strange and awkward question. Didn't she have a mother for questions like that? And what made Reina so sure Hitomi had ever had any to begin with.

"Don't say you've never had any Yocchan... You had to have... you and Rika made too many noises in Hawaii for you to get away with that excuse."

What, was she the new W or something? Bad enough Tsuji and Kago were all over the place in Hawaii (Stupid Kago and her stupid peeping and stupid mischievous habits... and Tsuji was careless enough to go get pregnant...)

The point still stood. Reina knew. Hitomi was stuck.

"Uhm... Reina, now's a really bad time for this..."

"Yocchaaaaaan..."

Oh, now she was taking lessons from Rika in how to get the answers she wanted? Hitomi could withstand glares, and maybe some pouty faces, but that whine. She couldn't stand that whine.

And it looked like Reina had perfected it.

"Reina... can't you ask your mom?"

"She told me to go ask someone else... so I asked Tsuji, and she told me to come ask you."

Hitomi grunted.

"Well... it's.... why do you want to know?"

"I dunno... it's just been bugging me I guess..."

Bugging her?!

"You aren't gonna..."

"No... I don't think I am..."

Oh good. There were enough scandals these days. If Reina got caught, Hitomi would just have to go start digging her own grave.

"Well... go... ask Miki..."

"Why Miki? Why can't I ask you?"

"Because Miki's your leader and I'm not anymore..."

"....... That's a stupid reason! Yochaaa-"

Hitomi immediately grabbed the half of cookie and stuffed it into Reina's mouth, a clear sign that either she was about to cave or she really didn't want to hear another whiner in the H!P family.

"Fine, go ask Rika then! If you're so sure that I had some with Rika, clearly Rika knows too! I'm busy!"

After swallowing the cookie, Reina pouted and sighed.

"... Alright... but if she doesn't tell me I'm coming back to you!"

And if Rika didn't tell Reina about SOMETHING sex related, Hitomi would have been highly amused.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 07:28:58 PM »
Lol! Poor Reina and her quest for knowledge. Tsuji should have just said something like,' Well, I can let you borrow Ta-kun if you really want to know.' instead of dumping Reina on Yossui. That would have freaked someone out at least.

BTW, I noticed that Reina brings people food when she wants to ask something. What will she bring Rika?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 03:01:59 PM »
"Reeeeiina?" she asked, a little suspiciously. The 6th Gen girl took a cookie out of her container and offered it to Hitomi. Though wary of the girl, Hitomi took the cookie, and started munching.

Maybe she should have asked for more random things more often. These cookies were good.

"What's sex like?"

The question made Hitomi almost choke on the half of cookie in her mouth, while the other half fell onto her script, which was sitting on her lap.
Follow-up to the first chapter/random drabble? :lol:

"Don't say you've never had any Yocchan... You had to have... you and Rika made too many noises in Hawaii for you to get away with that excuse."
  IshiYoshi rabu-rabu! :shakeit:

"Fine, go ask Rika then! If you're so sure that I had some with Rika, clearly Rika knows too! I'm busy!"

After swallowing the cookie, Reina pouted and sighed.

"... Alright... but if she doesn't tell me I'm coming back to you!"

And if Rika didn't tell Reina about SOMETHING sex related, Hitomi would have been highly amused.
Oh, can't wait to see how this talk with Rika turns out. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 03:12:59 AM »
Last in the random series, unless I decide to torture someone else.

Stress of Viyuuden?!

Reina was hurriedly trotting down the hallway, cookies in hand. If Yossie didn't want more than half of one, then she'd just simply have to share them with Rika and her Viyuuden friends!

Maybe then she'd get the answers she wa-

Letting out a meep, she stopped just short of running over a not-Rika member of Morning Musume. They stared at each other for a moment.

"Ah.... Tanaka-san, where are you going in such a hurry?" she asked sweetly, like a grandmother, "With cookies even?"

"Ah... Abe-sa-"

"Nacchi," the woman insisted, as she had done so many times before.

"Gomen! Nacchi... I was... cookies... Rika. I wanted to ask Rika a girl question."

She didn't want to ask her senpai, on fear that Natsumi would drop everything and tell the world. That would have been bad!

"A girl question? Why can't you ask your good friend Nacchi? I never get to see you girls anymore..."

Natsumi pouted. Reina stopped herself from doing similar, though for other reasons.

"Do you want a cookie Ab-Nacchi?"

She offered the now open container. Natsumi smiled and took one.

"Why thank you Reina. How sweet of you to offer. Now what's this girl stuff? Come on, tell me! I won't tell anyone!"

Reina's instincts were telling her to run away, and run away now.

"Aaaahhh, Natsuan, what's goin' on out there?"

And the pure fear of the fact that Yuko was inside the room Natsumi had just come out of compounded the fact that Reina wanted to run. Far. Fast. They could have the cookies.

"Reina just has some girl questions Yuu-chan!"

"Well bring her in! We're both women, we can take whatever she's got and tell her the right information... who was she gonna go ask, Yocchan? That girl can't find her feminine... even if we dressed her up more feminine than Rika."

Natsumi sighed, and turned to Reina again, but blinked when she found there was no Reina there, though now Natsumi held a container of cookies.

"Ah... Tanaka-san?"

After a moment, Natsumi shrugged, took another cookie, and went right back into the room.

My Neighbor Totoro was waiting, and it wasn't going to wait forever damnit!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »
Totoro!!!  :love: I squealed! Nooooo, must continue the quest for the ultimate question! It's like Monty Python. Except less British.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 06:27:20 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
Reina was hurriedly trotting down the hallway, cookies in hand. If Yossie didn't want more than half of one, then she'd just simply have to share them with Rika and her Viyuuden friends!
Near perfect logic, that is. :D

"Gomen! Nacchi... I was... cookies... Rika. I wanted to ask Rika a girl question."

She didn't want to ask her senpai, on fear that Natsumi would drop everything and tell the world. That would have been bad!

"A girl question? Why can't you ask your good friend Nacchi? I never get to see you girls anymore..."
Okay, either Nacchi's going to freak out like a panic-striken idiot...or she's gonna tell Reina more than she bargained for.

Either way, it's probably going to be entertaining.  8)

"Aaaahhh, Natsuan, what's goin' on out there?"

And the pure fear of the fact that Yuko was inside the room Natsumi had just come out of compounded the fact that Reina wanted to run. Far. Fast. They could have the cookies.

"Reina just has some girl questions Yuu-chan!"
Oh shit Yuko's there too? :lol: Nacchi may freak, but Yuko probably will either have an over-protective mother-type response...or she'll tell Reina more than she bargained for. XD

Natsumi sighed, and turned to Reina again, but blinked when she found there was no Reina there, though now Natsumi held a container of cookies.

"Ah... Tanaka-san?"
Aw crap she ran away. :cry:

Offline La Daphne

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 12:10:22 AM »
Oh, I remember this! xDDDD

".... Reinaimpregnant!"

"WITHOUT ME?!"

We never did figure out what she meant...

Nacchi AND Yuko trying to give Reina 'The Talk'? (Or worse...SHOW HER.) She'd better run for her life!

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 02:33:30 AM »
Okay, so after re-reading the fics a bit... I decided to post another... but Reina's not in this one at all ^^;;

You Live, You Learn... then You Get Ai!

"... YOU'RE WHAT!?"

Hitomi and Natsumi had an amazing ability to chime in at exactly the same time in exactly the same way. They stared at the red-faced Tsuji, who had tried to make them all happy and comfortable by treating them to lunch at her house.

She was not going to cook, no, far from that. She was just going to order their favorite foods and hope they didn't notice her random 'I'm pregnant' announcement.

Sadly for her, they both did.

Udon noodles were in front of Hitomi, with a couple in her lap, after they had dropped from her surprise. Natsumi just had a strawberry in her hand. She was elegant enough to not have anything fall from her lap.

"NO! NO YOU AREN'T. YOU'LL GET THIS FIXED!" Hitomi shouted angrily. Of course, Hitomi was pissed. She just had to deal with Kago, and now this. That and Reina asking all sorts of random questions. This whole ordeal was getting Hitomi riled up. She was quite aware that she had to memorize lines in Tsuji's stead, but she wasn't exactly sure why.

Now she was.

"I want the child Yossie..." Tsuji said quietly. Hitomi looked about ready to burst again, when Natsumi cleared her throat.

"It's clear Tsuji's making a big girl decision... kind of like Reina... except she wasn't trying to ask me anything. Just Rika."

The two stared over at Natsumi a moment.

"She went to ask you something?"

"I just said she went to ask Rika. I just caught her before she got to her. Then she ran off and left me with these amazing..."

"Cookies? They were chocolate chip, right?"

"Yeah... How'd you know Yocchan?"

"Because she tried to auction them off to me for information about sex."

Now Natsumi, who had taken a bite out of the strawberry, let the strawberry fall on her lap. Tsuji stared at the two of them and smiled lightly.

"She asked me first..."

"YOU! ANGER! STAY OUT OF THIS!" Hitomi snapped. Immediately, Tsuji clammed up, and stared, almost on the verge of pouting. Natsumi paid no heed, and tried to egg information out of Hitomi.

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her to go to Rika. Rika and I have... uhm... well... well we have experience, and I was busy learning SOMEONE'S lines... so... I ... told her... to... ask... Rika."

"Experience Yocchan?"

Now Natsumi was curious.

"H-hai..."

".... Explain."

"We just... exchange stories!"

"Mmmhmmm..."

Hitomi blushed wildly. This was not something she wanted to share with Natsumi. Not at all.

"Yocchan."

The elder winked affectionately at the red haired soloist, who blushed even deeper.

"Nacchi!"

"Awww, Yocchan... c'mon! You can tell me! I'm like your second mother!"

Leaning in, Natsumi gingerly put her cheek on Hitomi's shoulder. If Hitomi could blush any more, she would.

"Yochaaaaan!"

So that was where Rika got it!

"Pleaaaaase Yocchan? I want to know..."

"Promise to keep it a secret?"

Hitomi knew how to get around this. Natsumi thought, and nodded, all while her cheek was still on her younger friend's shoulder. Glancing down, Hitomi raised her brow. If Rika learned things from Natsumi, then it was safe to say Hitomi learned things from a certain other First Generation member.

"Promise?"

"Hai!"

"Nacchi..."

"I mean it!"

After a moment of thought, Hitomi smiled.

"Fine."

"YAY!"

"Rika and I like watching... things together."

That was not the answer Natsumi was looking for. She pouted, in her best puppy dog eyes she could muster.

"Yochaaaa~"

"After we leave... I don't want Nozomi knowing too..."

Her glare went right to her Fourth Gen friend, who smiled weakly, and tried again.

"Reina wanted to have sex with me!"

That did it.

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT YOU! ENOUGH! NOW YOU'RE MAKING THINGS UP!"

"Yochaaaaaan! Stop it! Nono'll never have a baby that way!"

"GOOD!"

"AIEEEEE!"

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 02:58:14 AM »
 :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
this is soo hilarious!!!!!

You must keep writing this.... :mon thumb:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 03:08:51 AM »
The two stared over at Natsumi a moment.

"She went to ask you something?"

"I just said she went to ask Rika. I just caught her before she got to her. Then she ran off and left me with these amazing..."

"Cookies? They were chocolate chip, right?"

"Yeah... How'd you know Yocchan?"

"Because she tried to auction them off to me for information about sex."
Nacchi = :stunned:

Yossi =  :sweat:

Tsuji stared at the two of them and smiled lightly.

"She asked me first..."
Nono =  :kekeke:

"What'd you tell her?"

"I told her to go to Rika. Rika and I have... uhm... well... well we have experience, and I was busy learning SOMEONE'S lines... so... I ... told her... to... ask... Rika."

"Experience Yocchan?"

Now Natsumi was curious.
Aw, Nacchi must be missing all the good MM gossip since she graduated.   :hee:

Leaning in, Natsumi gingerly put her cheek on Hitomi's shoulder. If Hitomi could blush any more, she would.

"Yochaaaaan!"

So that was where Rika got it!

"Pleaaaaase Yocchan? I want to know..."
SO CUTE! :shy1:

"After we leave... I don't want Nozomi knowing too..."

Her glare went right to her Fourth Gen friend, who smiled weakly, and tried again.
Nono =  :mon sweat:

"Reina wanted to have sex with me!"

That did it.
  :shock:

So that's why Reina spazzed when Nono told her she was preggers? :P

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT YOU! ENOUGH! NOW YOU'RE MAKING THINGS UP!"

"Yochaaaaaan! Stop it! Nono'll never have a baby that way!"

"GOOD!"

"AIEEEEE!"
Yossi =  :scolding:

Nacchi =  :pleeease:

Nono =  :dizzy:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 09:34:34 PM »
I'm still giggling.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 12:16:11 AM »
Okie day.

As you can clearly see this is not a fic update of anyt sort. I wanted to drabble but I don't have a lot to drabble on right now. Well, I do... but I'm trying to work on Nanakusa, so that's not working out too well.

HOWEVER. I want to know if you guys think I should keep on with this vein of thought... and who Reina should go talk to... or Hitomi should go vent her anger at, or what have you. Beware I won't exactly take your suggestions right off, but I WILL listen! I promise!

So, whaddya think?

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 12:52:26 PM »
Yossie vents to Ayaka Kimura
Reina asks Aibon, Aya, or Ai

As for these drabbles: These are funny as hell! So I give you 2 thumbs up and a  :otomerika:!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »
Yossie vents to Ayaka Kimura
Reina asks Aibon, Aya, or Ai

As for these drabbles: These are funny as hell! So I give you 2 thumbs up and a  :otomerika:!

I was thinking about this the whole day but nothing comes to my mind....your idea is great...Yossie with Ayaka  :wahaha: :wahaha:  poor  girl  :sweat:

And Reina... :mon lol: something tell me that If nobody answer her question she's gonna finish talking with daddy Tsunku haha  :mon lmao: :mon lmao: :mon lmao:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »
Yossui vents to a pitiless Miki and Reina questions a clueless Miyo and over-informative Yui.

Whatever you choose, I love this story line.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 01:46:37 PM »
Haha, this is interesting fic...

My suggestion...
Yossie don't have to vent her anger to anyone, but more busy to keep her eyes on Reina so that she won't do anything stupid. Because Yochan knew she had to deal with it anyhow.

Oh, Reina should go ask Miki... I want to know how Miki will handle the situation.... would be fun!!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Kuki