JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter

Author Topic: Morning Musume Fairy Tales (LAST CHAPTER UP!!)  (Read 25516 times)

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Morning Musume Fairy Tales (LAST CHAPTER UP!!)
« on: June 10, 2007, 01:02:53 AM »
Okay, this is my first time doing this, so please don't hurt me!  :) The basic story plot is Morning Musume being sucked up into random fairy tales (and probably some other H!P members ). By the way, you guys can post chapters of the other H!P members in fairy tales. (not just yet)

Chapter 1: Cinderella

"Whew! Wasn't that a hard rehearsal or what?" Risa said to Takahashi Ai, Tanaka Reina and Kamei Eri in the dressing room. "Must've been the hardest one so far," replied Ai. "Hey I got an idea! Why don't the three of us stay over at my house for the weekend?" asked Eri. "Sure! Why don't we meet over at three?" replied Reina. "Okay!"

When the four went back to their homes to pack up for the sleepover, they all found a package that said the same thing:

"After you read this message, you shall be in a fairy tale and won't come out until you solve this riddle:

"It's a kind of love that you can get from anyone
      You can't buy this love
      And you are happy if this love is true "

"Eh? What does this mea-" Before any of them can finish their sentences, they dissapeared into thin air.

"Ugh, where am I?" wondered Risa. "CINDERISA!!!!!!!!" "Ummm, coming," she replied. As she got up, she realized that she is wearing a worn out work dress. "Eeh? Am..Am I Ci-Ci-Cinerella?!" Risa thought. "CINDERISA!!!! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" "That sounds like...." "AICHAN?!"
Risa thought that she was hallucinating, until she remembered something. "Crap, was that note was serious?" she thought. 'CINDERISA!!!!! YOU BETTER COME UP HERE!" yelled Ai. "Coming!!"

I'm sorry guys but I'll post more later, I have to go to do the laundry. T_T I hope you guys like it so far!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 07:08:23 AM by niigaki_risa »
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Morning Musume Fairy Tales
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:37:05 AM »
I like the story premise. Interesting! And Risa's Cinderella now?  XD

I like this demanding!Ai, even if she is bossing Risa around... :heart: The only person I can imagine Ai becoming is Little Red Riding Hood, battling off the paws of a wolf!Miki.  :grin:

Can't wait for your update!

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 01:41:31 AM »
Thank you! I forgot to add this, but you can also solve the riddle! (Yes Risa is Cindrella or Cinderisa xDD) Man I'm lame. Here's more of Chapter 1:

As Risa walked up the grand staircase, she heard some small footsteps. "Cinderisa?" a squeak said. "OMG a talking mouse?!" she thought as a small group of mice came out of the shadows. "We'll help you!!" said a mouse named Jaq (yes I'm doing the Disney version). "Thank you, um.." "Jaq" he replied. "CINDERISA!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR OUR BREAKFAST!!!" yelled another voice, like a yankii. "OMG Reina?!" Risa thought. Sigh, might as well make breakfast
she thought to herself.

-10 minutes later-

With three trays of food in her hands (and head) she entered Ai's room. "There you are! I have been waiting for so long!" Ai nagged. "Now, where's my-" Before she answered, she saw Risa, her own friend. "Ri-Risa?" she asked. "Yes, it's me, the person who you were nagging at," replied Risa, with a bittersweet smile. "But, what happened? Did you-" Ai asked. "read the message on a package? Then yes. Looks like we have to act it out then until we solve the riddle," said Risa. "But, who else is here?" she added. "Eri and Reina," Ai replied. "I'll explain it to them when I give them their breakfast. By the way, you sounded like you were he stepmother from Cinderella," said Risa. "Okay, so we will act it out riiight....Now," said Ai. "Okay." *ahem* "Here is your breakfast, stepmother," said Risa. "After you deliver Eri and Reina's breakfasts, you must scrub the floors, dust the rooms, iron the clothes, and mend the clothes," Ai ordered.

After Risa explained and delivered the  food to Eri and Reina, she went downstairs to scrub the floors. I hope the other H!P members aren't going to be in fairy tales she thought.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:07:21 AM by niigaki_risa »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 06:06:22 AM »
Here's chapter 2!

Chapter 2: Little Red Riding Hood

“Aika Chan~! Where are you?” Koharu cried. “Right here,” replied Aika, who was in the bathroom. *Ding dong* “I’ll get it!” she said. “Oh! Yossie! Come in.” “Konichiwa Senpai! How are you?” greeted Koharu. “I’m fine, thanks. I was just in the neighbor hood and dropped in to say hi,” replied Yossie. “Hey, Koharu! Who is this package for?” asked Aika, holding the same package that Risa, Reina, Eri, and Ai had. “What does it even say?” asked Koahru. All three of them read the message:

"After you read this message, you shall be in a fairy tale and won't come out until you solve this riddle:

"It's a kind of love that you can get from anyone
      You can't buy this love
      And you are happy if this love is true"

“Wha-“ Like the four in the chapter earlier, they all vanished into thin air.

“What in the world?” thought Koharu. “Koharu dear! You must deliver this package to your Grandmother!” said her mother. “Um, okay mom!” she replied. As she went to where her mother is, she was holding a red cloak. “Now don’t forget to wear this, my miracle,” said Mother. “Okay,” Koharu replied. As she walked out the door with her cloak on, she stopped cold. “Eeh?! Since when did we move to the forest?” she thought. Suddenly, she realized what had just happened. “The….The message was real?” she thought. Just then, Yossie came out wearing a wolf costume, which is just wolf ears, nose, teeth, paws, tail, and a business suit get-up. “Koharu?” said Yossie. “Yo-ssie?” she replied. “What the heck just happened?” asked the Senpai. “I think it was the note we read at my house. Looks like we have to act out ‘Little Red Riding Hood’,” replied Koharu. ”Wait, if I’m the wolf, and you’re Little Red, that means….” They both gasped. “Then…AIKA’S THE GRANDMA?!” cried Koharu. “Looks like it. She does kind of have a spirit of a granny,” Yossie joked. “Um, I think we should start acting this out,” said Koharu. “Okay,” she replied. *gets into character* “Well, well, little cutie, what do you have in that basket?” said Yossie, smoothly and coolly. “Well, I have some yummy treats for my Grandma that lives on the other side of the woods,” replied Koharu meekly. “Aww how precious,” said Yossie with an evil grin. “May I have some of your trea-““NO WAY! You’re a wolf for Pete’s sake!” cried Koharu, and then she ran to the path that leads to Grandma’s house. “I must find a shortcut to both explain to Aika and pretend to be Koharu to get those treats!” thought Yossie. Right When she found a shortcut to the house, a doorman was knocking on Cinderella’s door.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 09:50:36 AM »
Oh my, when I read the first chapter I was like YAY for having all of my favorites in it. Then I thought, why is Risa doing all the chores XD

I knew, I just knew that Koharu was gonna end up as Little Red Riding hood and Yossi as the wolf. I laughed so loud. But when you wrote Aika was the grams I totally got a tummy ache from laughing too much :lol:

This story is hilarious so far, thanks for posting this and I can't wait to read more.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »
I wonder...if they don't solve the riddle and continue on too long, do they start forgetting who they are?

When I read the riddle, I thought, "Hate?" but I suppose one wouldn't be happy to be hated. Gah! I'm terrible at riddles!  :banghead:
"loyalty?"
Oh snap! Is it "reciprocal love?" As in, whoever you like goes, "oh yeah, I like you too!" sort of thing. Hmmm...

I wonder...if they've all been transported to the same plane of existence and so would therefore be able to meet up with each other(?) Yossie's group and Ai's that is. That'd be wild! Ah, I just thought had a thought: if Risa, Ai, Reina and Eri are in the Cinderella realm, who's the prince?

“Now don’t forget to wear this, my miracle,” said Mother.
XD Koharu's still a miracle child.

Can't wait till you update!

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 05:06:46 AM »
I wonder...if they don't solve the riddle and continue on too long, do they start forgetting who they are?

When I read the riddle, I thought, "Hate?" but I suppose one wouldn't be happy to be hated. Gah! I'm terrible at riddles!  :banghead:
"loyalty?"
Oh snap! Is it "reciprocal love?" As in, whoever you like goes, "oh yeah, I like you too!" sort of thing. Hmmm...

I wonder...if they've all been transported to the same plane of existence and so would therefore be able to meet up with each other(?) Yossie's group and Ai's that is. That'd be wild! Ah, I just thought had a thought: if Risa, Ai, Reina and Eri are in the Cinderella realm, who's the prince?

“Now don’t forget to wear this, my miracle,” said Mother.
XD Koharu's still a miracle child.

Can't wait till you update!
okay first, you're almost there. two, YOU FOUND OUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO LATER!!! Three.....
Er... I'll just make up the princes. XD And four, that was the point of putting miracle. lol.

Chapter 3: A message from the Prince and Rapunzel

*konck knock* "A message from the Prince!!" a voice said from the door. Risa stopped dusting the room and opened the door, where she found a Royal messenger at th door. "Thank you, sir," she said politely. Afterwards, she went up to the music room to find Eri ( dressed in an Elizabeth Kyamei dress) and Reina (dressed like in the Kanashimi Twilight but more like a gown) and Ai (in a purple dress with a brooch) having music lessons. "What is it now Cinderisa?" asked Reina, rolling her eyes. "Um, a messge from the prince," replied Risa timidly. "Oh! A message from the prince?" cried Eri, as she snatched the letter from Risa. "Eri, give the letter to me," said Ai sternly. "*ahem* The prince Blake shall have all of the maidens from the whole country to attend a banquet tomorrow!" "Oh stepmother *cough*who'sactuallymyclosefriend*/cough* may I go to the ball?" pleaded Risa. "Ugh no way you are going to that!" scoffed Reina. "What are you going to wear, your rag gown?" added Eri. "Now girls, we should give Cinderisa a chance. You may go to the ball if you finish your chores by tomorrow," annouced Ai. "Oh thank you! I won't let you down!" said Risa, scurrying downstairs to finish the chores. "Man this is harder than I thought! I mean, taling like that to a friend?" said Reina. "Pssh yeah. But besides following the story plot, why did you let her go to the ball?" asked Eri. "Guys, you never know, we might find the other girls from Momusu. So we can solve the riddle," replied a worried Ai.

"Here we are~!"she announced. "Hey, Sayu, what's that package there?" asked Miki, pointing to (you guessed it) the box. Theynreadit, blah blah blah, they poofed in midair, bleh all that jazz. -_-

"*umph* Where am I?" thought Sayu. "Looks like behind me on a broom," answered Miki, who was wearing an enchantress dress. "Eeh?! My hair...IT'S REALLY LONG!!!!!" gasped Sayu. "I have a feeling that we are in Rapunzel, and we have to act it out until we solve the riddle." "Soo, uh. I'll lock you up in atower, and you will never ever ever escape!!" cackled Miki. "Nuu~! I'm too kawaii to be locked up!" cried Sayu. *arrives tower and Miki locks Sayu up* "Hah hah! No one shall rescue you! Bye bye Rapunzel!" said Miki evily. *sayu cries*"I hope the other MM members aren't in this mess like me and Mikitty," she thought

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 09:14:55 PM »
Hahaha!  XD Miki's not playing nice!

I like how mean everyone's being to Risa (I mean, I don't, but...oh you know what I mean!) Especially Ai-chan! They're really getting into their roles...

okay first, you're almost there. two, YOU FOUND OUT WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO LATER!!
...one..I'm out of ideas.  ;) Two...I can assure you that this will never happen again. I'm terrible at predicting things.  XD

"What are you going to wear, your rag gown?" added Eri.
"Pssh yeah. But besides following the story plot, why did you let her go to the ball?" asked Eri.
Fierce!  :o

Ah!...Is it "unconditional love?"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 10:54:47 PM »
Witch Miki FTW!!! :rockon:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2007, 12:00:13 AM »
Haha, this is great. Can't wait until other H!P members get sucked into these tales. Maybe other stories too, since Yuko would make a badass wicked witch ^^
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2007, 12:54:56 AM »
Haha, and no, orangesocks, it's not that. I'm glad you guys like it! This is my first MM fanfic.

Chapter 4: Wolf Yossie meets Grandma Aika & Hansel and Gretel

As Sayu was crying her guts out, Yossie found Grandma Aika's house. "Grandma-" started Yossie, but stopped herself to make her voice sound like Koharu. "*ahem* Grandma~! Your kawaii grandaughter is here~!" said Yossie. "Koharu?! OMG COME IN!!!" was the answer. "Hello Aika," said Yossie as she came in, finding Aika with glasses, a bonnet, a gray wig (xDD), and old fashioned clothes sitting on a couch. "Yossie?! Is that yo-you?" asked a shocked Aika. "Yes, and we're in Little Red Riding Hood until we solve this riddle," explained Yossie. "Well, come on! we have to act it ou-" "Aika~! It's Koharu!" Koharu cried outside. "OMG GET INTO THE CLOSET!!!" cried Yossie, as she took an apron from the kitchen, took the glasses, and the bonnet from Aika. "Umph! Even though we're acting this out you don't have to push hard!" said Aika in the closet. "*cough* Come in sweetie," said Yossie in a Grandma voice. "Hi Grandma Aika! I have some trea-" Koharu started to say. "Oh grandma, what big eyes you have!" said Koharu. "All to see my kawaii grandaughter," answered Yossie. "Grandma, what big ears you have!" added Koharu. "All to hear your sweet voice," replied Yossie. "Oh Grandma! What bi-bi-big teeth you have!" said a scared (well not really) Koharu. "All to EAT YOUR GOODIES!" cried Yossie, ripping off the disguise. "OMG!!!! You ain't getting ANY of the treats now!" screamed Koharu, getting a bucket of water to soak Yossie. "Ack! Ack! Okay you win!" said Yossie. "Okay now that's over with, where's Aika?" asked Koharu. "*umph* Here in this closet!" said Aika, coming out of the closet. "Great, now HOW are we going to get outta here? asked Aika. "Hey what's this message?' asked Koharu. It was the message from the Prince! "Okay we have to go to this ball! I mean, we might meet up with everyone else tomorrow night!" cried Yossie, ripping off the wolf costume. "We can stay here, and can get ready tomorrow. I found three ballgowns in the closet," said Aika. "Settled then! We'll go to the ball," announced Koharu.

"Isn't Tokyo great, Jun jun?" asked Lin Lin. "*sigh* Yeah," replied Jun Jun. "Girls, I found this package in front of the door," said Yuko. "Is it for you?"
Of course they read it, blah blah blah, Poof. Man I'm getting Tired repeating this.  :sweat:

"Oh man, don't tell me we're in a fairy tale!" cried Jun Jun. "Okay. We're in Hansel and Gretel," replied Lin Lin. "-_- How are we going to get out of here?" "We have to solve the riddle," replied Lin Lin. As they kept walking, they found a house entirely made out of candy. "Uwaa~! Candyyyyyyy. Looks like we have to act this out, explain Yuko *knows she's the witch* and try to find the other MM girls," said Jun Jun, as she saw Yuuko coming out of the house.

I'll post more later. I have a huge headache now. T_T

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 04:40:37 AM »
Hehehehe this is really funny. Reina and Eri are really good being mean. Makes me wonder if they are secretly enjoying it XD

The Little Red Riding Hood bit was awesome! Grams Aika mumbling about being shoved was so funny. And Sayu is Rapunzel eh, I can imagine her as that character for some reason.

Oh and GJ for having JJ and LL in the story too. Yours is one of the few I see with them.

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2007, 05:11:50 AM »
Oh and GJ for having JJ and LL in the story too. Yours is one of the few I see with them.
Maji de?! Kool  O0 Okay here is more of Chapter four BTW I'm thinking of the last chapter,is just big ol' bloopers. xDDDDDDD

Chapter 4 (cont.)

"Yuko? Is that you?" asked Lin Lin. "*sigh* Yes, and the candy is really getting to me," aswered Yuko. "And I have a feeling that we are in- "Hansel and Gretel. We know," Jun Jun said calmly. "Looks like we have to act this out, and probably meet up with everyone else. And when the story is over with, do NOT push me in the fire," said Yuko. "Okay." "Welcome children. Come in and help yourself with the candy," said Yuko sweetly, trying really really really hard not to lose it. As Jun and Lin were eating the candy, Yuko captures Jun and put her in a cage, and made Lin as her servant. "Now dear, can you go check the fire if it's good enough to bake?" asked Yuko sweetly, with an evil gleam in her eye. As Lin was walking to the fire, she thought of tricking the witch to bake herself. "Okay it's good!" said Lin as she ran the other way, holding Yuko's hand so she won't fall in the fire. "Okay now THAT'S over with. How are we going to find everyone else?" asked Jun, getting out of the cage. "Hey what's that? asked Lin, pointing to the message from the Prince. "Why it's a ball! We might find everyone else to solve the riddle!" cried Yuko. "It's tomorrow! But where can we find the ball gowns?" asked Lin. "Um..." *Jun points to the open closet with three gowns* "There we go! We should get ready for tomorrow!"

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2007, 05:21:34 AM »
Chapter 5( part1): Rapunzel meets Prince Aya

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" said a voice one night. "Eh? That sounds like-" said Sayumi as she walked to the window. "AYAYA?! AS THE PRINCE?!" "Yes Sayu! I'm in this mess too!" cried Aya. "So let down your hair!" Sayu let down her hair, and when Ayaya was climbing up, Miki suddenly appeared. "Ayaya? You're in this mess also?" asked Miki. "Yes, and I have an idea to try to find the other H!P members," replied Aya. When they came into Sayu's room, Ayaya showed them the letter. "We can probably find everyone else," she explained. "Well, I have some more gowns in my closet here," quipped Sayu. "Okay! We'll get ready tomorrow!"

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2007, 05:44:42 AM »
OHHHH?! Ayaya's the prince? Does that mean she's the main prince in all of the fairytales?  :?
...I guess not since Sayumi's distributing a gown to her(?)

Yuko!  :nya: Her half-heartedness in acting out Hansel and Gretel is hilarious!

Of course they read it, blah blah blah, Poof. Man I'm getting Tired repeating this.  sweat
Don't get lazy, you!  :lol:

Hum. I haven't a clue what the answer could be, so no guesses this time.

Grrr...RIDDLES!  :banghead:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2007, 06:07:00 AM »
Yossie found Grandma Aika's house
Aika Obaachan??? :lol:

"Okay now that's over with, where's Aika?" asked Koharu. "*umph* Here in this closet!" said Aika, coming out of the closet. "Great, now HOW are we going to get outta here? asked Aika. "Hey what's this message?' asked Koharu. It was the message from the Prince! "Okay we have to go to this ball! I mean, we might meet up with everyone else tomorrow night!" cried Yossie, ripping off the wolf costume. "We can stay here, and can get ready tomorrow. I found three ballgowns in the closet," said Aika. "Settled then! We'll go to the ball," announced Koharu.
Message from the prince? There was no prince in Little Red Riding Hood. :dunno:  Ball? WTF, the fairy tales are getting crossed-over! :O

"Oh man, don't tell me we're in a fairy tale!" cried Jun Jun. "Okay. We're in Hansel and Gretel," replied Lin Lin
The fact that these two know Western fairy tales is impressive enough. ;D

"AYAYA?! AS THE PRINCE?!" "Yes Sayu! I'm in this mess too!" cried Aya. "So let down your hair!" Sayu let down her hair, and when Ayaya was climbing up, Miki suddenly appeared. "Ayaya? You're in this mess also?" asked Miki. "Yes, and I have an idea to try to find the other H!P members," replied Aya. When they came into Sayu's room, Ayaya showed them the letter. "We can probably find everyone else," she explained. "Well, I have some more gowns in my closet here," quipped Sayu. "Okay! We'll get ready tomorrow!"
That idea is totally brilliant! :w00t: Way to go Aya! :rockon:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 06:09:09 AM by JFC »

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2007, 06:13:50 AM »
OHHHH?! Ayaya's the prince? Does that mean she's the main prince in all of the fairytales?  :?
...I guess not since Sayumi's distributing a gown to her(?)

Yuko!  :nya: Her half-heartedness in acting out Hansel and Gretel is hilarious!

Of course they read it, blah blah blah, Poof. Man I'm getting Tired repeating this.  sweat
Don't get lazy, you!  :lol:

Hum. I haven't a clue what the answer could be, so no guesses this time.

Grrr...RIDDLES!  :banghead:
Hey don't call me lazy! It's tiring to explain it again and again. lol And Aya is going to be in a gown at the ball, so she ain't the prince.(A la Ribon No Kishi  :lol:) xD And if the tales aren't cross-overed, they won't solve the riddle alone. ^_^

Chapter 5 (part2)

When Dawn came up, Risa was still finishing the chores. How am I going to finish all of the chores AND make a dress? she thought. When she was mending the dresses, Reina came downstairs. "Don't worry, I'm not going to be mean to ya!" she joked. "Haha. Man how am I going to finish these chores in time?" Risa asked Reina. "Well, there's nothing that says I can't help you," replied Reina, smiling. "Oh THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU Tanakacchi!" cried Risa.
-5 hours later-
"Okay, we are FINALLY done!" announced Reina. "Oh! You gotta get ready for the ball! You know the story," smirked Risa. "Okay Cinderisa. *ahem* Where's your gown? Or are you wearing it?," said Reina. "You'll see, girl, you'll see," replied Risa. When Risa opened the door for her room, she saw a beautiful yellow gown trimmed with gold satin ribbon. "Oh my goodness! How- How?" gasped Risa. "Surprise! It's for you Risa!" said all of the mice. "Thank you guys! I really owe you for it!" said Risa as she puts on her dress.
"Come come girls! The ball awaits!" said Ai, hurrying Eri and Reina into the carriage. "Wait! Wait for me!"cried Risa, coming down the stairs. "Huh? Is that my SASH?!" cried Reina, as she riipped off the sash. "And that's by necklace!" cried Eri, ripping off the necklace. "No! No! Please no!" pleaded Risa as they were ripping her gown apart. "NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!" GIRLS! INTO THE CARRIAGE!" screamed Ai. When Eri, Reina, andf Ai left, Risa ran into the garden, crying. "Why? Why?" she thought. Suddenly, Iida appeared in front of her. "Eh? Iida-san? You're my fairy godmother?" asked Risa. "Fairy Godsenpai, and yes I'm in this mess also," answered Iida. "Now, Bibbity Bobbity Boo!" Just then, Risa's torn gown turned into a beautiful blue gown with Kimono like sleeves, and trimmed with snow-like lace. "Instead of the spell breaking at midnight, we have to get out of here until midnight," Iida explained. "Okay! Now let's boogie Fairy Godsenpai!" said Risa.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 06:21:36 AM »
Suddenly, Iida appeared in front of her. "Eh? Iida-san? You're my fairy godmother?" asked Risa. "Fairy Godsenpai, and yes I'm in this mess also," answered Iida. "Now, Bibbity Bobbity Boo!" Just then, Risa's torn gown turned into a beautiful blue gown with Kimono like sleeves, and trimmed with snow-like lace. "Instead of the spell breaking at midnight, we have to get out of here until midnight," Iida explained. "Okay! Now let's boogie Fairy Godsenpai!" said Risa.
Fairygodsenpai! XD

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »
omg I love this!!
Looking forward to more ^_^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 08:22:19 PM »
I'll give you guys a lowdown on who's wearing what (I'm kind of on writer's block)

Risa: blue gown with kimono like sleeves and trimmed with snow-like lace
Ai: what she wore on Ribon no Kishi (when Franz and Sapphire danced)
Eri: Elizabeth Kyamei dress (but longer)
Reina: long plaid dress
Yossie: simple red gown
Koharu: Pink poofy dress
Aika: Purple gown
Sayu: Rainbow Pink dress but longer
Miki: Loita dress
Ayaya: peach colored dress
Yuko: Royal blue gown
Lin: White and brown dress
Jun: What Yui wore on Ribon no Kishi (during FuwaFuwa)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Glitter