JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Timeless

Author Topic: [11/23] Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu! Hello Pro Egg Concert  (Read 7573 times)

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
Re: [11/23] Shinjin Kouen 11gatsu! Hello Pro Egg Concert
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2007, 05:02:05 AM »
No Kikka = No love :(

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 08:45:11 AM »
Manoeri~!  :wub:

I'm glad she gets pimped a lot! The girl is loved, and rightfully so. She'll be slaughtering before you know, I guarantee that!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 12:18:34 PM »
^There's clips up from the 2nd Delivery Station thing with her and four others, and I seriously thought she was one of the worst performers next to little Asuna... I really hope she's gotten better since then, and by the Gatas concert. I don't mind her that much, but I REALLY don't want to see her perform if she's like that... I dunno. That might just be me being picky :lol: I'm sure she'll get better with a bit more performance time and such, though.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/kn1ssT1KKapDmg20jkyPNjSg8znt91hB/view.php

^ Delisute clips are at dohhhup, remember that adding links when you talk about something is nice ;)

& Manoeri has been an Egg for way less time than the others, please remember that -.-
Man, no need to give her a hard time just because she gets a bit of screentime in Ongaku Gatas & people like her... Liking someone should always be a good thing... <-- well, that was more like reply to some of the comments in OG thread and not this one, but it's just such a sign of popularity when you start getting bad comments cuz people dare to like you :P

EDIT: their mics suck so much at that event lol
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 03:42:34 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »
I mainly like Manoeri because she's cute (she's like Reina+Umesan lovechild), and a decent dancer, but most of the time she looks like she just performs and smile, she isn't really into the perf.. But I'm gonna give her time. She's gonna be pimped all around because she's naturally cute tho. Hopefully after more performances she'll improve ^-^

My favourite H!P eggs performers are the tiny Ogawa Saki and the young looking Noto Arisa (and they're adorable!) :lol:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2007, 03:56:37 PM »
Amen shi.

And she's essentially 'starting out', don't tell me all the H!P girls started out amazing and as if they were naturals when they were still new to the idol world and/or performing overall  XD

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2007, 04:52:37 PM »
I really didn't mean to have the ^ in there. I think I thought it'd relate originally, but then I just forgot to get rid of it afterwards because I was in a hurry to go do something. Sorry for the confusion! And I know Mano has been there less than some of the others, which is why I have the improving thing at the end of the thing. I just can't stand hearing her perform now, but that's just opinion.

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
The DVD Pamphlet is adorable. There's lots of Irori and Sakitty in it and that makes me happy <3.

Oh and I love Mori Saki now. She's awesome.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:57 PM »
I take it no recording has shown up for these two concerts? :(

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Timeless