JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long

Author Topic: Hello!Project Scandals (need help)  (Read 7051 times)

Offline SweetSayumi

• The dude with the Fakes AND JAVs
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello!Project Scandals (need help)
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »
Hello There Hipsters!

I didn't know where to post this, but i need some help with composing a list with all H!P scandals. I haven't found a actual list anywhere so i'm aksing here for help. This is a Big Community so i hope i can get some help from you guys out there.

Best would be to know the Year of the Scandal (maybe the month too), who got "scandaled", the scandal reason, and the action UFA took.

something like:
*2004 - Abe Natsumi - plagarism - some monthes suspened.

I would be really really thankful for any help with this

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello!Project Scandals (need help)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »
Well the latest one will be Eri ex-boyfriend's bed photo? scandal on Feb 18th?, 2008
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Mari Yaguchi gets Friday'd (pics with BF) - April 14, 2005 (http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=371.0) - Quits as Momusu member.

I remember because that was also my join date. ;)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »
*9 February 2006 - Kago Ai - Smoking - suspended
*24 March 2007 - Kago Ai - bf 'n stuff - UFA contract terminated on 26 March

Also in 2006 but in October, Megumi of C-ute left H!P... officially because she wanted to focus on studies. But the inofficial reason are photos of her with her bf (I could attach those). I dunno if you want to include it since it's not official that she quit because of the pics...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 05:46:07 PM by nachdenki »
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »
This wasn't a major one but:

2000, Abe Natsumi, Playstation, ignored

There were pics of Nacchi leaving this guy's apartment in the morning, a guy she had worked with in Pinch Runner. Nacchi's explanation: they were playing Playstation and fell asleep. UFA didn't really do anything, but it's been speculated that Nacchi didn't get solo lines in I WISH because of this (notice I have NO idea about the timeline when this happened because I wasn't a fan back then. I take no responsibility lol)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline SweetSayumi

• The dude with the Fakes AND JAVs
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
Thank you all up to this point :)

@nachdenki: wouldn't mind have the pics, that would help me a little bit in getting infos about all the scandals.

doesn't matter if major scandal or not, so thanks shi :wub: for that one

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »
@nachdenki: wouldn't mind have the pics, that would help me a little bit in getting infos about all the scandals.
Megu scandalicious pics ttp://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hell35220nd2.jpg
one of some of kago's

I'll remove the megu one later, so get it in time  :D

Another scandal is Fujimoto Miki, around summer/spring 2007 ?, she played Playstation with some dude, didn't she? :lol:
she left MoMusume because of that...
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Lu Lu Lu

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »
This blog has a list of a lot of H!P scandals.  8)

Set by Keshi at AHS ^^

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »
a few i know more about from that blolg

April 2004: A whole year later! Audio footage of Ishikawa Rika making fun of some of her more mature fans is circulated.
She called the wota gross or something backstage at a concert.

November 2004: Natsumi Abe makes a slip up, again! This time it is revealed that some of her poetry and essays come not so much from her heart, but from other peoples. She plagiarized.
I can't remember what PB this was on, but she got suspended for it.  She could not attend Kaori Iida's graduation concert because of it.

April 2005: Yaguchi Mari and Oguri Shun’s relationship is somehow made public, she quits Morning Musume but not Hello! Project. Though her role nowadays is diminished greatly. She no longer is in a relationship with Oguri either.
She resigned immediately, citing she was 'no longer in a position to be the Morning Musume leader'.  Her last single was Osaka Koi no Uta

---

and one the blog doesn't have:
In late June 2006, some time after the release of "ecru", online hate campaigns were started against Abe Natsumi because she was accused of killing a national treasure tortoise in the DVD making of. The making of doesn't show her even touching the tortoise. It was moved, but it was done by the production staff, not Abe herself. Most people consider this just another attempt by media to make another scandal. Abe herself has refused to make comments and it has not affected any of her Hello! Project-related activities.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 02:49:18 AM »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chocolat - All Night Long