JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away

Author Topic: ITT: WE TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE "MEMORY SEISHUN NO HIKARI RAP" IS SAYING  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
GO!  :lol:

http://www.divshare.com/download/3975433-c5d slowed down by half

It's the mix of gelanian races / I submerge through your radio space / my lady in lace / elegant paced / tellin my waste / you hate me shady embrace? / but dreamy in taste / divine fruits of hard labor / we walk the streets in the god's graveyard / pardon me, love, and my behavior seems crass / rollin you as you pass / so we can ball way beyond tree smoke and cognac / young love may i remind you / l's right behind you

now all i ever think about is you / stay true and i may never think a doubt of you / cos you're the one i chose / let's go together it's like / point blank you're the love of my life / WERD
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
I hear "telling my waist you hear the shady embrace". I thought the "rolling you as you pass" was "remin you as you pass" as in reminiscing. Although maybe it's rimming you as you pass, which is pretty crass. Also, what the hell is a "mix of gelanian races"? XD I can't figure that line out. I hear the same thing you have for the rest. The rapping is one of the reasons why this is my favorite MM song but I've never tried to listen to it closely. I just figured it was a bunch of Engrish. :lol:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 11:33:30 AM by ohno »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
woa!!! i never tought it will be that damm difficult... i can´t put what i heard because it will be too funny and the same time too difficult since at that speed my brain works in spanish mode.

the second part is more easy, imo almost like masabi write it

now all i ever think about is you / still true and i may never think a doubt of you / cos you're the one i choose / let's go together inside / point blank... the love of my life / WORD

XD funny i never paid attention to the rappíng, and now that i do then is too much fun.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Sorry, this file is unavailable in your region.
This file is not available to free users in China and Southeast Asia. To download it, you must sign up for a DivShare account. For more information, read our blog post on the policy.

XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
woah, great work.
as for gelanian races, i think i heard geminian races.
Gem·i·ni·an /ˌdʒɛməˈnaɪən, -ˈni-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[jem-uh-nahy-uhn, -nee-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation Astrology
–noun 1. a person born under the sign of Gemini, usually between May 21st and June 20th. 
–adjective 2. of or pertaining to the sign of Gemini.

Offline kelseyhale

• Member+
  • A Quick One While Roger Daltrey Is Away
i wonder who the heck does the rap i love to ask him about the rap!

EDIT:heres who all work on the song some foreigners play on the song as well!
Lyrics: Tsunku
Composer: Tsunku
Arrangement: Maejima Yasuaki
Keyboards & Programming: Maejima Yasuaki
Drums: Chris Parker
Bass: Will Lee
Guitar: Hiram Bullock
Percussion: Bashiri Johnson
Turntable: D.J. Riz
Rap: L The Headtoucha
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:51:58 AM by kelseyhale »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
I've always liked this rap it's the only english in an H!P song that actually made sense. :lol:
It's also one of my favorite songs from them.

Anyway, in the beginning I hear something like

It's the net of your alien(? lol) rays,
as I submerge into your radiant space,
my lady in lace

And in the last part it could be, "Stay true and I'mma never think a doubt of you"

The rest seems about right with maybe some other little things.

And from the little I heard from L Da Headtoucha it doesn't really sound like him.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:14:35 PM by StreakInTheSky »

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Laugh away