JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: Bearing My Burden  (Read 3652 times)

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Bearing My Burden
« on: August 07, 2008, 03:30:04 AM »
Yay!!! My second fic. Thanx for all the people who liked my first one, this goes out to you guys cause your support made me want to write some more.  :pandaaa:   Like my last fic this shows a different side of Yossi as she meets up with yaguchi after she scandaled. I hope you enjoy it!

In the depths of night a brisk wind cuts through the streets outside of the production studio. The soft whistling of the wind fell silent in the presence of the studio's creaking glass doors.  A shiver surged throughout the young woman's body, when the bracing night breeze washed over her.

“Brrr.. man it is chilly, especially for being April” the young woman exclaimed, taking time to carefully wrap herself in her favorite knit scarf.

A soft sigh escapes her lips, the night had been long and all she could think about was going home. She shook her head, looking at her wristwatch, realizing how late it actually was.  Brushing aside the wind-thrown hair, that made made its way into her eyes, she looked down the street at the familiar bus stop that had become her main means of getting back to her apartment.  The night had taken its toll on the weary warrior, her footsteps were heavy and her body ached as she trudged toward the bus stop.  Her thoughts came to a standstill, her expression becoming vacant while she mindlessly continues to walk toward her destination.  Her weary mind snaps back to attention as she feels something hit her head.  Still a bit groggy, the young woman ran her fingers through her hair, in search of the the offender.  An acorn.  Nothing more than an ordinary acorn.  She held the acorn in her hand and examined it closely, taken aback as she catches the silhouette of another acorn bouncing against the sidewalk.  She tilted her head slightly to the left and scratched her head looking at the second acorn.  The confused girl stood up and walked over to the second acorn, wincing softly after another rogue acorn found its way to her head.  The increasingly agitated young woman hurled the acorn, that she held in her hand, against the ground and looked upward, a sharp gasp echoing in the empty street while her attacker sat on a tree branch, waving to her.

“Yocchan~~~~!!” the girl yelled playfully.

The very stunned Yoshizawa took a few steps back, stumbling a bit on the uneven sidewalk, rubbing her eyes in disbelief.  “Why is SHE here?” Yossi thought to herself.  Yossi's fist now rested at her side ,unclenching slowly,  her gaze fixated on the little girl who was perched on a tree branch.  Agitation became disbelief, her mind still unable to comprehend why she was here, while the girl continues to playfully kick her legs that dangled over the side of the tree branch. A mischievous smile found its way to the girl's lip, while the girl hopped off the branch.  She landed gingerly on the ground below, her landing almost as soft as the acorns that she been throwing.  The shorter girl brushed the dirt off of her pants and looked up at Yossi with that mischievous smile still glued on.  Her playfulness was met, not with happiness, but instead an icy gaze that chilled her to the bone.  The mischievous smile faded, the air around the two became thick with animosity while the shorter girl stood motionless, snared by Yossi's piercing eyes. 

“What do you want with me Yaguchi? I am in a hurry. I hear I am going to get very busy very soon.” Yossi asked callously.

A searing pain burned in Yaguchi's chest as Yossi's hardened tone pierced her heart.  Every bit of strength that she possessed was used to fight back her rebellious tears, silently she stood looking up at her once friend and sub-leader forcing a smile onto her face.  The empty tone of Yossi's words pounded at Yaguchi, her heart wishing once more for the deafening silence.  The two stood silently looking at each other, the taller girl becoming more and more irritated as the silence continued.

“Fine! If you have nothing to say to me I am leaving.” Yossi barked, turning her back on the shorter girl.

With the bus stop only a couple of blocks down, Yossi anxiously  continued towards the bus stop, wishing to be anywhere except here.  As she took her first step, she felt something, something very familiar.  Yossi looked behind her, only to find a still silent Yaguchi, holding onto her hand, small beads of tears rolling down her cheek.  Yaguchi's touch was soft and warm, both of her small hands wrapped around Yossi's right hand, the grip tightening while their fingers intertwine. The smaller girl's looked at the sidewalk her trembling voice weakly whispering,

“Please....can we talk? I need you to understand”

While Yossi fought to hear Yaguchi's words, she could feel the grip around her right hand tighten in an attempt to keep keep her from leaving.  Yossi could never bear the sight of a crying girl, it was one of her weaknesses what could she do about it.  Yossi swatted Yaguchi's hands off of hers and pulled it back, quickly slipping it into the pocket of her jeans.

“Fine...lets go” Yossi said softly, now walking in the direction opposite of the bus stop.

Yaguchi sniffled back a few tears, while her hands fell limply at her sides.  She could feel the taller girl brush by and jumped suddenly, as a thumb sweeps across her cheek, wiping away a tear.  Yaguchi's heart skipped a beat, her body frozen in place watching Yossi while it brushed past her.  After a few steps Yossi stood still and looked over her shoulder with a small smirk on her lips

“You were always quick to cry Yaguchi.” Yossi said.

Yossi could see the subtle glimmer in Yaguchi's eyes after she spoke.  Yossi shook her head and resumed walking into the night. Yaguchi took the hint and followed closely behind Yossi wondering to herself,”How will this chilly April night turn out?”. Without knowing where they were going and what they were going to do when they get there, all Yaguchi could do is follow, follow and wish that she can give some kind of closure to her friend.

Aimlessly they walked,  traversing the vast streets of Tokyo.   Each silent step between them echoed in the empty streets, each hollow step a tick of a time bomb.  Yossi marched onwards through alleyways and back streets while Yaguchi struggled to keep up with the taller girl's quickening pace.  After what seemed to be hours, Yossi looked around and realized that they had walked all the way back to her house.  She must of unconsciously made her way home.  Yaguchi stopped and caught her breathe.

“Yocchan...whee are we?” Yaguchi said quietly, trying not to irk Yossi.

“Were at my apartment...you want to talk, we will do it here.” She answered while she entered the building.

Yaguchi traced the tall building upwards sturggling to find he top of the building.  She quickly followed Yossi into the building and stood next to her in the elevator.  As the elevator doors closed, she looked at their reflection in the mirror. Yossi's expression was very vacant and empty.  She looked at the floor of the elevator and braced herself against the railing as the elevator came to a stop.  When walking into Yossi's apartment, Yaguchi could not help smiling while looking around at the barely decorated apartment.  Yossi made her way into the living room and neatly stacked the random magazines that were scattered on the table.  Yaguchi sauntered over to the table and sat on the floor tucking her legs underneath her.  Yossi had put two cups of tea on the table and sat crosslegged on the floor holding one of the cups to her lips.

“Well, you wanted to talk? Then get on with it” She barked. Before taking a sip of the tea.

Yaguchi took a deep breath, “ I wanted to talk to you about what happened and why it happened. I wanted you of all people to know why I did what I did with Oguri-san.” she whispered.

The mere mention of that name caused Yossi's body to tense, the slight trembling of her hand causing a few drops of tea to spill.

“If it is about him I don't care and I don't need to know about you and your pachinko parlor rendezvous.” She exclaimed. 

Yaguchi slammed her hands against the table “ SHUT UP!” screamed the shorter girl as her eyes water with tears.  Yossi, a bit stunned at the emotionally charged Yaguchi, sat silently.

“I KNOW THAT YOUR DISAPPOINTED IN ME, BUT PLEASE LISTEN!” her voice trembled and the table rocked as her body shook with sorrow. 

“I just wanted you to know that I know it was selfish but I had to do it. I wanted to do it. All these years unable to do what I wanted, all those years under public scrutiny...I just wanted to be...” Yaguchi whimpered, pausing as Yossi lashed out.

Yaguchi watched Yossi's hand as it clenched the teacup. The trembling became more violent as she lectured Yossi.  Yaguchi stopped and jump as the teacup in Yossi's hand shattered.  Shards of porcelain flew through the air, the splashing of tea against the ground surprising Yossi and she sat still, a clenched fist trembling while a small amount of blood drips on the floor.  Yaguchi quickly stood up and reached for Yossi's injured hand.

“Yossi!” Yaguchi squeaked while reaching over the table. 

Yossi violently smacked Yaguchi's hands away and pushed her back, sending the shorter girl crashing against the wall.  Yaguchi groaned with pain, struggling to sit upright shocked at Yossi's sudden attack.  Yaguchi ducked to her side as quickly as she sat up avoiding the table leg that was dangerously close to the side of her head. 

Yossi had reached her breaking point, she could listen no more.  She quickly stood up and wrapped her fingers around the edge of the table, and braced herself, pushing against the floor while whipping her hands up, casting the table dangerously into the air.  The table flipped treacherously in the air, the legs caching against cabinets before finally crashing against the wall.  Yossi looked down at her terrified friend and fell to her knees.  Her body hunched over, her fists beating against the floor while a floor of tears falls from her eyes.  Yossi hangs her head continuing to beat her fist against the ground while Yaguchi sat still in shock

“WHY LIKE THIS? WHY DOES EVERYONE LEAVE ME...” Yossi shouts before her hysterical cries break into a whimper.  Yaguchi sits up at the taller girl's screams and shares in her tears, as she realizes Yossi's hangs gripping at her skirt tugging feverishly at it.

“Kago...Tsuji...Rika...” Yossi whimpers into the ground as she presses her head against the floor helplessly pulling at Yaguchi's skirt. 

“AND NOW YOU...why does everyone leave...why am I always left alone...” Yossi's voice left her hoarse throat, all that remained was her sorrowful whimpering as she crawled her head onto Yaguchi's lap, gripping her skirt as tight as she could, her feverish pulling eventually coming to a stop as she cries her self into slumber, her body finally succumbing to the emotional strain.  Yaguchi sat silently, looking down at Yossi, brushing away the wet hair that had matted against Yossi's forehead, wiping away the few tears that remained on her flushed, raw cheeks.  Yossi's trembling subsided as she snorted quietly into the night.  Yaguchi sat still, running he hands through Yossi's hair.  Yaguchi began sobbing silently, Yossi tossing on Yaguchi's lap after one of Yagchi's tears hits her cheeks.

Yaguchi kissed Yossi's forehead and whispered into her ear “I can only say that I am sorry for leaving you with such a heavy burden.”

Yossi woke up early the next morning to the closing of a door.  In a slight daze she came to the realization that she was in her bed.  She sat up and rubbed her eyes, and looked at her bandaged hand slightly confused.  As she stumbled out into the living room, she was surprised to have found it neat and tidy.  Yossi clenched her fist and pounded it against the wall.

“ I'll never allow those girls to feel what I feel. I promise you that Mari!”

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 06:38:11 AM by maverickpanda »

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Bearing My Burden
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 04:59:10 AM »
Man, that was....brilliant. :farofflook: I'm pretty speechless. Your writing is phenomenal, btw. (Partially because I'm envious about how long your stories are!!!) Yossy's violence startled me but I smiled a bit about the table part. That's so like her.
Thanks for the great story! I think I'm gonna go and try to find my voice now.....*wanders off with dazed look*

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:11:07 AM »
*moment of insanity* ... no yossui... Rika didn't leave... she just had to work somewhere else... you're the To-chan and she's the Ka-chan...  ... she just got assigned to work in a far away place... that's all... ... she loves you... and the 'kids' too... ... ... ~Osaka Koi No Uta plays in the background~... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!... . ... DAMN YOU UFA!!!!! ... *moment of insanity over*

that was beautiful... you're awesome with words... they really hit me...

THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

write some more!!

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:24:54 AM »
@ strawberry  :farofflook:

@tru  :farofflook:

you guys are the best, you inspire me to write better stories. I mean yossie cant win all the time, just most of the time. Keep up with your threads I love both your stores so very much

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 01:38:16 AM »
Woaaaah !!!!!  :wriggly: :wriggly:
That was really emotional  :farofflook:.I like your style and the way you describe yossie´s feelings.
It must be really hard for yossie when her mentor left.  :(
Anyway... waiting for more of your stories. :hee:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam