JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls  (Read 56493 times)

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Re: Your Weirdest Dream with the H!P Girls
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:56 AM »
I think I had a dream the night before last that featured Hangry & Angry, it's a bit vague though.  It wasn't Rika and Yossie but the 2 little cat things.  All I remember is them talking to me, I dunno what about, then the dream moved on to something else.

I did once have a dream about Yossie though.  There wasn't much to the dream, she kissed me and a warm glow spread through my whole body and I woke up and I could still feel it for a few moments.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2008, 08:03:23 PM »
Wow Yossi's featured quite heavily over the past couple of days. She was in mine last night! XD

Oddly enough I remember that in my dream I was watching some reality show with P.Diddy as the host and like those dating reality shows, a number of guys and girls were chosen together to be a couple. A number of couples walk out and who should be on it, but me and Yossi. What a bizarre thing, I was watching myself with arms linked with Yossi XD All I remember then was suddenly becoming, um, me on the reality show and at that moment I was walking out of the mansion, arms together with Yossi and we were absolutely smitten with each other. Playful flirting, laughing, Yossi looking at me with adoration...

...Then I woke up to get to work. I so wanted to go back...:angry:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »
Couple of crazy dreams yesterday..

1. I was studying in America and Ogawa became my friend. I had an inner conflict, whether or not to let her know that I knew she was in MM/H!P.
2. Reina accidentally killed Koharu  :-\ It happened during the field reporter pinky koharu segment in h!m. That show is over, so luckily it can never happen. Terrible dream.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »
Ok, last night was a freaky as hell dream and I still can't quite explain it. In fact, I'm not even sure if I should be talking about it, just because....well read it for yourself and find out. I'm not even gonna divulge on it, I'll just tell you what happened.

It's set in space, me and a crowd of creepy looking men who I've never ever seen before, just floating around despite the fact we didn't need spacesuits, and could talk and hear each other. Next thing that's most vivid in my mind, was Ai-chan's frozen head, yes her head, is held up for display to cheers from the audience (minus a very confused me naturally), then I remember something about Bioshock, then Ai-chans head is unfrozen, she blinks and is about to say something but is then thrown into a furnace, where it creates a massive, galaxy wide explosion with some 80's power ballad playing in the background.

I mean wtf? I think it might have been cause I ate cheese before going to sleep but I dunno. It reads weird looking back on it, but I do remember at the time being pretty creeped out by it all, particularly seeing Ai-chan's decapitated frozen head to cheers from some deranged men. Really, I much prefer Ai-chan and her body warm whole self, as do most sane people XD

And I defy anyone to have a weirder dream than that!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 04:34:32 AM »
^
At least Aichan went down fighting. I mean, taking out a whole galaxy? That's just badass. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 12:28:38 AM »
weirdest... aichan with a baby and i wasn't the father but just a good friend T___T why it sounds somehow familiar? ... ... ...

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 03:08:08 AM »
My recent dream involves several of the H!P members (I think) and also a couple of songs I'd never heard of...

It started in my basement living room, most of the OG members were there, including non-MM members.  we were all watching PVs of either H!P or TNX artists singing several, I think it was Christmas songs in Japanese, the arrangement changed, I think Tsunku Version.  After a while several members started leaving one by one, and Yossy was one of them.  It seems that they received a note from a someone telling them to go somewhere.  Nakazawa Yuuko-san felt there is something weird going on, so tried to stopped them from going.  
Right after that, the setting changed to a warehouse.  There was me and another guy, I don't really know who he is, but somehow I kinda knew it was Hanai Haruki of School Rumble (I've been watching it).  It seems that someone tricked the girls and kidnapped them to the warehouse.  Hanai and me went there to rescue them.  we hide in a room and found a hostage, I question her to found out the girls location.  Then the kidnappers found us and a big gun fight occured. Hanai and me split up and the bad guys chased after us.  I happen to come across the sister of the leader and capture her, forced her to lead me to the girls.  Eventually I was trapped and captured, the leader ask me somethings and we talked.  Then I felt that he was gonna kill me, so I asked for one last favor and that is to meet Kamei Eri for one last time.  then I woke up.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 11:30:50 PM »
Ok, I have no idea where this came from but it just popped into my head last night. :lol:

So it was like some kind of show with Shiba-chan as the host. She had a little baby/girl in front of her and she was like, "This little kid has a well-known mom" or something. I think you had to guess who the mom was. It changed to like the little girl running around with some other kids in a store and then Sugiura Taiyou was there watching them. Then you could see Nono's bun popping up from behind his back. Then it showed that the answer was Nono. I guess the kid was Noa. Too bad I can't really remember what she looked like! :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »
I had a cool dream the other night... it wasn't H!P focused, nor was it long in the content that matters here but meh, I like the fact that I can remember it :P
Basically a bunch of random celebrities that I like were doing a talk show at my house (nothing to do with me) & Miki was one of them... Afterwards everyone was sitting around in a circle chatting and one of my friends was being her annoying self and hitting them playfully on the back/butt with this metal table leg or something... Anywayz, when they did that to Miki she said "Oh, do it again!" and then when my friend just walked off Miki yells "No I was serious!"... so there's my friend hitting her with what ever it was and Miki moaning (slightly) and enjoying it.
Mind you she was wearing this minus the shirt! And I turn to JFC (yeah you were there... a sign I spend too much time here) and we start laughing our heads off coz a few days beforehand (in my dream) you had said something about Aya & Miki having a secret fetish for spanking XD
Then Yossy & Rika came to pick Miki up coz they guy who was meant to take her home (the host) fell asleep breifly and my mother and I didn't want him driving the celebrities in case he fell asleep at the wheel so instead he "borrowed" two tins of dog food and left... Yossy & Rika left without Miki too and she slept on the floor in my hallway... ... ...

That wasn't near as interesting as it was when I was dreaming it :lol:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2009, 03:52:17 AM »
And I turn to JFC (yeah you were there... a sign I spend too much time here) and we start laughing our heads off coz a few days beforehand (in my dream) you had said something about Aya & Miki having a secret fetish for spanking XD
:on lol:

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
in my recent dream, Kamei Eri is my girlfriend.  We've dated for a while, and I'm also friends w/ many other H!P members.  In the dream, I'm also a celebrity/tarento/idol/actor, I think I'm part of TNX.  whether our relationship is known or not, I'm not sure. I usually appear on tv w/ several H!P members and seem to be having a great time, we usually just argue and battle it out in a very humorous way, we also do performance together on shows.  There's also games and cooking and I would usually teamed up w/ them.  It seems the audience really loves it, too.  I guess I joke around alot w/ the girls so it interesting, guess I'm a comedian.  The one I usually argue and fight w/ (in a funny way) is Fujimoto Miki, we both get on each other nerves and are like rivals, trying to beat each other in games and challenges, but it's all for fun and we are actually good friends.  I also praise Eri and confess my love to her everytime I get the chance.  I also use very romantic lines from movies/doramas and anime/manga alot to tease Eri, especially when I play the part of Suou Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) and usually charms her in front of everyone.  Eri would get sooo red in the face, it's soo kawaii.
It was truly a great dream.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 05:44:36 PM »
I remember this one dream, where I saw Kaori and Yossie at an airport. We were all acquaintanced with each other, but that was about it.  I remember telling them something exciting, but they seemed a bit annoyed with me :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 07:20:43 PM »
Not recent, but one of the most odd dreams...

Yossy driving a zamboni. :mon huh:

Offline Yuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »
I had a  dream this last month about Sayumi! The sad thing is I can't remember a thing.
You see, I'm one of those rare people that rarely dream, and I'm not talking about dreaming and forgetting (because when that happens I at least know that I dreamed even though I can't remeber what)

As I've said somewhere in the forums some days before, I've recently been to my first Morning Musume concert, and a few days later I dreamed of Sayumi, one of those vivid dreams, too bad I can't remeber, but all I can hope is to dream again.

I've this thing too, I don't usually dream, but when I do it seems so vivid and real.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
Before I slept, I was watching the Platinum 9 tour video on my computer and fallin' asleep in front of it. it might have had impact my dreams, also I read some of the fans account of their meeting with MoMusu.
In the dream, the setting was during one of MoMusu concert, most likely @LA one, but didn't happen like it in real life. in the dream, I was somehow able to get backstage pass and met with MoMusu and staff before, during and after the concert. even in the dream, I was this excited, shocked fanboy that can't believe my eyes that MoMusu is right there in front of me. My younger sister is also there, and my parents, they spent some free time at my house along with the staff. Which was weird since I don't live in LA.
I was so blank in my mind that I wasn't able to move or speak, but my sis told them how much I was a fan, and so they deliberately try to open me up. We were sitting around the dinner table and my parents were just chatting them up, I sat in the corner, but then Eri pulled me in and sat next to me, holding my sweaty hands and calms me down with sweet, kind words. I also caught smiles and sweet words from all the members and even the staff was friendly with me and my parents. btw, my parents always tease me about my love for Eri and Momusu, so in the dream it was like they were talking to their daughter-in-law, whichever she was.
Then all of a sudden, I was at the concert, backstage, I saw the excitement of the fans, the amazing performance of each of the girls and had an amazing time. the managers and staff were also backstage, keeping me company while the girls was onstage. I felt really comfortable.
Then it there was some huge screen, and it was like riding a roller coaster and then we were back in my house. There was an after party and everyone was playing games and stuff. I also distinctly remember Takahashi Ai was being close with a male friend, whom I felt it was a staff member. they were locking arms and stuff, I was staring at them, thinking they were kinda cute together.
anyway, then back to me and Eri. So I was just stand there at the window in the corner and then Eri walks up to me, trying to strike a conversation with a shy, silent fan. I felt that she knew how I'm feeling from her past experience, since she was shy and silent in her early days, I believe she was saying that in my dreams, too. In order to open me up, she was laughing , cracking jokes and being her usual hilarious self. I finally cracked up, and she then moves in closer, at this time I got really nervous. then My sister comes along and ask if I want a picture taken, Eri was really excited and was jumping up and down. the First picture I was standing still while Eri was doing her usual pose, we were 2 feet apart. the second, she moved closer to 1ft, and tell me to do a pose and smile. I did a peace sign and a nervous smile, Eri was unsatisfied. So the third one, she moved in so close, our cheeks touched and she again did a pose, I didn't know which one since I was too nervous to look and was facing the camera. She smelled sooooo goood. Sayu, Risa and Reina was looking and giggling, they wanted a picture, too. We got a great group picture and they were so close, I think I had a nosebleed.
Then comes the sad part. the next day, They were leaving for the airport and we had our goodbyes. They wanted me to visit them next time in Japan. I told them that i dunno if I can since I don't have money nor a passport (never got one). Then immediately, the girls talked to the staff and they agreed to fly me out to visit them. I had nothing to say, I was too shocked and happy for words. but at the same time, sad that they were leaving, they were sad too. The next thing I knew, they were walking out of a hotel or arena, to their bus. I stayed back since it wasn't a good idea to me to walk with MoMusu in the crowds of fans. It wouldn't look right. before they left, I had a hug from each of them, there were some tears...
I waved mindlessly and they waved back until I can't see them anymore. then I took a walk around the place, inside and outside, now were at a plaza or something. I walk aimlessly, so sad, exactly the same way I felt after the AX Momusu autograph session. All of a sudden, I got a call from Eri, telling me to meet her at the bus, they were waiting for me. I then ran all over the place to find them, but I got lost. I ended up in some parking lot and was hearing this basketball game going on in this arena. then I wake up.
i felt sad and lousy when I woke up, just like how I felt in the dream. I turn my head and there was Eri, on screen during her Resonant Live tour, watching the Kamei Eri version....
God, I wish I could finish that dream and have a great ending with Eri.

Offline lemonmilktea

• Member+
  • H!P/JPH!P/Rolling Stones Fan!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2009, 05:37:35 AM »
I was at a grocery/ CD/ Bookstore (Dunno where) Where all ofa sudden I find tons of old H!P albums like Berryz "1st Cho Berryz", "21ji no Cinderella", Momusu's "Aruiteru", "Renai Revolution 21" etc. ALL DISCOUNTED! like less than $10 each! Some were even les than $5, like $2.99! And I squeal with delight and just pile them all into a grocery cart (surprisingly with my mother saying a word about it and just rolling her eyes in amusement) before dancing off to join my family on the rest of the shopping spree.

Then when we get ready to check out there stands all members of C-ute (Circa 2006! Minus Megu :( ) in what I think was their Ooki Na outfits or their Tokkaiko ones practicing what I think was "Wakkanai (sp) Z" and I am not wearing my AX shirt, or Hangry & Angry & surprisingly I have nothing to show that I am a fan of them or anything like their music... And what's worse? I can't find the CD's I picked up just minutes before... So i have no choice... I muster up enough courage to make eye contact, wave, smile (smiling at strangers is so not me! Especially strangers who are younger than me but who I consider *pop/musical* Godesses.)  And start to mouth the words at them showing them I recognize them and that song. From what I remember Maimi, Erika, & Nakki were all surprised while Mai-Mai *complete with over sized sunglasses. Remember them?* didn't know what to think and sort of hid/ stayed close to the other girls more out of shyness and amazement than fear at the pale Mex-American Gaijin looking at them while mouthing their song! THey then began to smile at me. Especially Nakki who even waved "Hi!"  if I remember correctly.... Before I woke up in sheer bewilderment at my dream.  :sweatdrop:

Personally, I blame it on my dreamcatcher that hangs on my bedpost. While it keeps bad dreams away, it sure doesn't do anyhting for the crazy-ass ones like THAT ONE! And for that I'm surprisingly.... amused.... and happy!  :jphip:
The Original Teddy Girl Pin-Up Princess says:
"USO!"

Thank you Kawaii-beam for the Av!

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2009, 07:28:41 PM »
After a long time I had H!P related dream last night.

I was sitting on a long conference table together with MM Members and other fans.
Couldn't see any faces but since Nakazawa was sitting next to me I guess it was past and present members.
Fans and MM were mingeled nicely.
Nakazawa was to my left and a friend of mine to the right.
There was a man acting as moderator for this event and everyone had a sort of pamphlet in front of them.
There were 3 questions written on it and then the answeres of each member to the questions plus a pic of that member.
When a fan got called up by the moderator guy, we should tell the answer that we liked best from the MM answeres/was closest to our own view for each question.
I didn't pay any attention and was more concerned with Nakazawas presence. She was so tiny and fragile and not intimidating at all I thought to myself.
Then I was called up and of course had no idea what to say, since I didn't read any of the stuff or questions.
I started reading hastily and the moderator kept telling me to give an answer.
Then he called up the next person.
I looked to my friend an was so mad at myself for missing this Once-In-A-Fucking-Lifetime-Oportunity to speak in front of Morning Musume.

-end-

I want to have MM/H!P dream with a nice theme once, for me it always ends up in missing something or not getting in  :lol: WHY!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »
My dream was that I was at my college and I see Konno passing by.  Unfortunately, no one notices her as a celebrity but I do and I do not want to expose it.  I wave to her and I tell her to come to a corner of the building, to ask for her autograph, and then she gives me her number.  I send her a text and she told me to meet her at her dorm and then I woke up
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 02:10:34 AM »
I dunno why it is but lately I've had more H!P related dreams now than I did when I was following them really closely. Maybe it's a backlog that are coming through now, but whatever's happening, I wholeheartedly approve.

Anyway, my most recent dream involved Ayaka no less. I was back in school and I walked into the room expecting a business studies lesson, but instead I see Ayaka sitting at the teacher's desk, wearing stylish red glasses, a white shirt and black shirt while wearing black tights. I sat down knowing full well who she is, but nobody else did. But Ayaka just waited for the room to quiten before she introduced herself and started teaching business studies.

When the class ended I waited til everyone else left and approached her. I said her name and she looked at me with this smile on her face that...oh boy... :wub: :wub: So anyway I'm standing there transfixed on the spot until eventually I muster up all the courage I could get and said to her face:

Ayaka No Totsugeki Eikaiwa!

Something which I would never ever do to her in real life btw, but when I said it, her face just lit up and we talked for what seemed like the rest of the afternoon.

It was a good dream :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 08:49:25 AM »
^
Dude you left out the best part.

What'd she do after you said it? :lol:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU