JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Baby Don`t Play

Author Topic: Where did it all begin...[ update 12-25-08]  (Read 8069 times)

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Where did it all begin...[ update 12-25-08]
« on: October 01, 2008, 02:37:25 AM »
Hello Everyone! Panda is back with a new story. I apologize for my lack of writing recently but hopefully I did not lose to many readers.  Well anyways, without further ado, here is the first installment of "Where did it all begin..." And as always I comments are welcomed and appreciated.  :pandaaa:

Woo got me a beta and hopefully this will be a better version of what it was.  and as a deiclaimer, the flashback is my own personal interpretation so I apologize if it offends any of the die hard fans

Ch 1. Rika Ishikawa

It was yet another busy day at UFA.  The life of an idol is never one that lends itself to free time or relaxation.  The few minutes one could find should be cherished.  It was lunch time, and the cafeteria was filled with people.  It had always been a bit of a habit of Yossi's to show up early for lunch so she could get the best table.  The girl patiently waited as the swarm of girls made their way into the cafeteria.  The ever so clever Yossi had bought her lunch before the rush hit.  She was always entertained by the mad rush for lunch.  Over the years the usual lunch crowd seemed to grow from a few to pretty much most of Morning Musume.  Even though it was nice to hear with everyone, at times it could be a little bothersome.  While the girls exchanged stories and gossip over their lunches, Yossi looked around the room, catching a glimpse of someone out of the corner of her eye.  Paying the approaching girl no mind, she looked back to the table and reached for her spoon.   As soon as the curry fell into her mouth, Yossi jumped up at the set of arms that snaked over her shoulders.  Yossi tilted her head back and looked up at her once mentor.

“Hef. Yagushhee. Howvs if gowring” Yossi mumbled with a mouthful of food.

“Yocchan~! Swallow your food first, and second, may I have a word with you?” Yaguchi asked pulling the girl away from the table, the scraping of her chair catching the attention of the others who silently watch their friend being dragged away, eyes wide with a spoon poking from her mouth.

Yaguchi positioned Yossi at an empty table and sat down, her elbows resting on the table, her open palms cradling her chin.  She looked up to meet the curious eyes of her pupil while she gulped the spoonful of curry.

“What's up Mari?” Yossi inquired.

“Nothing much really, just wanted to know when my little Yocchan became such a heartthrob.” Yaguchi stated frankly.

Yossi, spat out the water that she had currently been trying to drink. She looked over to Yaguchi, and tilted her head as her eyes met with Yaguchi's mischievous smile.

“What do you mean by that ?” Yossi breathed between coughs.

“Well I know that I once told you to be true with yourself, but isn't this a bit much. I guess I should of known. I mean your mentor was the greatest sexiest guts-dol.” She sighed, shrugging her shoulders.

“I still don't know what your talking about Mari! Can you explain it to me?” Yossi pleaded.

“Are you serious right now Yocchan? You don't see that there are like ten girls in Hello Project that pretty much love you?” Yaguchi scoffed.

“EH?!?!?! No way. I mean I did notice the lunch table getting a little crowded but aren't you over reacting a bit.” Yossi screamed.

“Okay okay, ten might be a bit high.” Yaguchi admitted.

“Thought so.” Yossi replied.

“But definitely five have a little more than friendship on the the mind.” She interrupted. 

“EH?!??!?!? No way!” Yossi repeated.

“Thats my Yocchan. Oblivious as always. Anyways, its true, I have been hearing some talk about how 'Yoshizawa-san is so cool and such.' Its all very adorable” Yaguchi mocked.

“Oh my gah! I would of never guessed, but you have never been wrong with your gossip before.  Hmm I wonder when it all started?” Yossi asked

“I think it might of started with your girlfriend.” Yaguchi teased.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gallant. Caring. And handsome. These are only a few words that come to mind when she is reminded of that time.  Tens of thousands flooded the venue, each bearing their dreams and their determination to succeed.  By the midafter noon, the twenty five thousand dwindled down to a mere ten.  The chosen ten sat silently, their eyes darting from one another while they anxiously wait for the announcement for the final found of auditions. 

“So do you guys think you're gonna make it?” one girl asked, breaking the deafening silence of the room.

“Oh I am definitely going to make it, I breezed through the preliminaries.” another girl boasted

A few of the other girls began to chime in with their premonitions of the final results.  Of the ten, four remained quiet, reserving any comments and thoughts they had for themselves.  The idle chatter of the six girls screeched to a sudden stop, as one girl peered over at the small silent party.  She lifted her hand and motioned to the others to follow.  She made her way over to the other girls, looking back and forth between them.

“How about you guys? Do you think you guys are going to make it?” She asked.

“I don't know. There were a lot of talented girls here. I am glad that I ma...”the oldest stammered.

“Thats right there were a lot of talented girl here! And you know what? I don't think you have what it takes! You don't have that killer edge. You might as well just go home, cause someone like you is never going to make it.” she snapped.

Each callous word echoed furiously in the older girl's ear.  She could feel her stomach churn, the quick pace of her heart coming to nothing more than a mere crawl as it struggles to fight against the heavy words.  The girl who stood over her leaned down, carefully observing the despair that washed over the broken girl's face.  The distraught girl's body began to tremble, her head jerking upwards slightly as desperately fought back her tears.  The other girls wore smirks as a tear rolled down the girl's cheek.  The older girl buried her tear stained face in her palms, quickly standing up and running out the door.  A deafening display of malicious laughter flooded the room soon after the door slammed shut.

“One down.” The girl exclaimed.

A sharp crash pierced through the insidious laughter of the malicious girls.  The cackles ceased, the girls frozen by fear, as they looked to the source of the noise.  Each girl swallowed roughly, their eyes focused on the chair that laid mangled against the back wall.  The girls cautiously turned their heads, glancing at the girl who stood silent, her arm stretched and shaking.  Each girl took a step back as the taller girl lowered her arm.  The taller girl looked over to the other girls, her eyes wide and wild, watching as they back further away.

“Not so tough when faced with an opponent more your size I see.” the taller girl whispered as she slowly made her way to the door.

Every girl backed against the wall stood silently, their jaws dropped as the taller girl leaves the room the only thought racing through each girl's mind  “Why are you defending someone like her? Don't you want to win?” Before the door slammed shut, the other two silent girls jumped up and caught it.  Both turned and giggled at the others who stood with wide eyes and open mouths.

“Just because were competing against each other does not mean you should be cruel.  You big meanies” the two said in unison, sticking their tongues out before bouncing out of the room.

“I g...guess...thats...four down...I hope. Those girls are scary.” one girl murmured.

As the girls bounced from the room, they met with the taller girl outside rather roughly.  The two fell back after crashing into her, their heads knocking against the wall with a soft thump.

“Itai~” the girl's exclaimed.

“Oh. Sorry about that. Wait. Why should I be apologizing? Who are you girls?” the taller girl asked. 

“Really? We have been in the same little group for about three hours now. We're the finalists too. I'm Tsuji Nozomi.” the little girl chimed,

“And I'm Kago Ai,” the other interrupted.

“Well anyways, you two better get back in there. Who knows when they will start the finals.” the taller girl explained.

“The same can be said to you.” Kago snapped.

“I have to go find that other girl. Those girls were just to cruel and I will be damned if they want to play those kinds of games.” the girl whispered while she clenched her fist.

“We agree too, don't we Tsuji-chan?” Kago shouted while looking to her new friend.

“Yeah! Lets find her!” Tsuji yelled while punching her fist into the air.

“Thanks guys. You two go down the right hall and I will go through the left hall.” the older girl ordered.

Both girls saluted their elder and jetted down the hall, their smiling determined faces disappearing around the corner.  The older girl smiled as she watched the young pair. 

“I hope those two make it.” she sighed before jogging down the hallway.

After a few minutes of unsuccessful searching, the girl had begun to despair.  “Hope she didn't leave,” the girl thought to herself.  Just before she gave up, her ears catch feint whimpers through one of the closet doors.  The girl had thrown the door open and looked down at the girl who had curled up into a ball, her trembling body rocking back and forth as she sobbed.  The taller girl watched helplessly as the older girl looked up, her eyes red and puffy, her cheeks stained by her ruined make-up.

“Hey, you coming? The finals are gonna start soon,” the younger girl asked calmly.

“I am not going,” the older girl whispered.

“Why not?”

“You heard the others..I don't have what it takes,” her voice trailed off, head falling back onto her knees.

The older girl could feel the tears in her eyes. How sad and pathetic she must look right now.  Before she could ask the other girl to leave, a surge ran through her body, causing an icy cold sensation to wash over her.  The girl screamed and stood up quickly, her body soaked, her mind confused.  She shivered silently, watching as the other girl dumped the remains of her water bottle over her.

“If you are going to let a few insecure...bitches... ruin your chances of joining then they were right.” the girl screamed.

The taller girl gazed into the older girl's eyes.

“I have been watching you all day.  Besides being gorgeous, you are one of the best singers here.” the taller girl shouted.

The older girl was taken aback by the other girl's comments.  She dropped her gaze to the ground in embarrassment, her face burned while she nervously swayed back and forth.  The younger girl wrapped her fingers around the shorter girl's chin and lifted her head once more.  A soft smile met the girl's gaze.

“You are amazing. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.” she whispered. 

The older girl was floored. Never had she witnessed such compassion for a complete stranger.  Why did she care so much? Why didn't she just let her be? Didn't she want to win too?  The racing thoughts of her mind came to a dead stop as she came to a realization.  Never in her life had she seen such a handsome face.  A warm comforting smile, adorable pinch-able cheeks, and eyes that made everything seem like it would be okay.  Her cheeks burned more as she gazed into this handsome face. Why did she feel this way about a stranger? Let alone another girl.  Something was special about this girl.

“So what do you say? Why don't we go back and see this thing to the end,” the taller girl asked, ending with a playful wink.

The enchanted girl could only nod, her mind struggling to think of anything else besides this girl.  The taller girl smiled and took the older girl's hands in her own and made their way back to the room.  The older girl's breath became deep and long, her body charged by the other girl's touch.  Her body melted under the other girl's touch, a warm and comforting sensation wrapped around her hand as she is led back.  Just outside the door the two girls met with the others.  Before the she could question the motives of the two younger girls, she stumbled back feeling their arms wrap around her legs.

“Don't quit the audition because of those stupid girls.” Kago shouted

“Yeah! You can't let them win. Guts!” Tsuji added.

The older girl looked down at the two attached to her legs and nodded enthusiastically, comforting the two girls with a warm smile.  She looked toward the taller girl and smiled, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

“Shall we?”  She asked playfully.

The taller girl nodded and swung open the door.  The six who stayed in the room skidded back in their chairs as the other four marched back into the room, each wearing a triumphant smile.  Before the girls could speak, a tall well dressed man stood in the doorway. 

“Preparations are complete.  Ishikawa Rika, you are first, follow me please.” the spokesman politely asked, pointing her down the hall to the final audition room audition room.

The older girl pulled her hand from the younger and made her way to the door.  The taller girl smiled, and watched as Rika exited the room, never once looking back.

“Thats right Rika, look forward, never back,” she whispered to herself as she sat down.

As the taller girl tuned out the surrounding whispers about her earlier actions, she suddenly snapped back to reality as she felt two girls fall into her lap.  The older girl blinked, looking at the two concerned faces.

“Do you think she will be okay?” the two asked.

“I don't know, all we can do is believe. It is up to her.” the older girl replied.

“Suggoi! Your so cool.” Tsuji exclaimed.

“Why are you being so nice to a stranger uhh... oh yeah we never got your name.” Kago interrupted.

The taller girl shrugged. “Yoshizawa. My name is Hitomi Yoshizawa.  About the nice thing...I don't know. I guess every story needs a knight to protect the princess.” Hitomi chuckled to herself.

Even though a joke to her, the other two looked up with a great sense of admiration and respect for her.  Such a caring person.  Together with their hopes they wished that this brave girl would make it to the end.

Tick. Tick.

Time slowly crept forward, each tick of the clock grinded away at the girl's nerves. Thirty minutes had passed since the last of the ten performed. How much longer were they going to wait. Finally, after the longest forty minutes of their lives, the door flew open and in walked Tsunku and a myriad of staff.

“First off I would like to say congratulations to the final ten who have made it this far. Even though some of you will not make it, that does not mean you are not talented, it just means that some of the other girls had a little something extra that gave them the winning edge.  I know it has been a long and frustrating day, as evidenced by that battered chair over there.” Tsunku explained.

The girls all looked to Yoshizawa who sat silently in the corner, no excuses, no outburst, ready to accept the consequences for her actions.  Smirks of superiority washed over the six girls. Clearly Tsunku found out about the incident and was off-handedly telling her it was over.

“Okay, now for the announcement for the fourth generation of Morning Musume.”  Tsunku muttered.

“Kago Ai.”

The small girl jumped from her chair and danced around gleefully.

“Tsuji Nozomi.”

Her partner in crime leapt from her chair and clasped Kago's hands with her own and jumped up and down squealing as the tears of joy pour from their eyes.

“Rika Ishikawa.”

The older girl paid no mind to Tsunku's announcement, her mind elsewhere until she realized it was her name being called.  Rika fell to the ground with a hand held over her mouth.  Her body trembled and she could feel the tears slide down her raw cheeks. Before a soft whimper escaped her lips, she tumbled backwards, the heavy crash of two twelve year olds shocking her.  The three laughed joyfully, shorty returning their attention to Tsunku for his final announcement.  The girl looked over to Hitomi. Had she been disqualified for the chair incident.  The three shared in the growing sense of despair.  Each swallowed roughly anxiously waiting for the next name to escape his lips.

“Hitomi Yoshizawa.  That is all, congratulations to you four, meet in the main hall in three hours for the official press conference. That is all.” As quickly as he came, he disappeared. And with him the hopes and dreams of six girls.  The remaining six girls silently filed out of the room, their depression and sadness limiting any disputes against the final results.  Hitomi sat silently, dumbfounded by the final results.  Clearly she thought she was going to be disqualified.  As she turned her head to meet the shining faces of her fellow members, she was thrown from the chair, three sets of arms wrapped around her neck pulling her down into a playful embrace.

“Yay! We all made it!” Tsuji and Kago screamed.

Hitomi smiled at the two as they buried their faces into her chest, her shirt becoming slightly damp by their loving tears.  She peered over to Rika and looked at her hand.  In the confusion she did not notice Rika's hand in her own, a hard squeeze from the girl sending a shiver down her back.  The two sat silently staring at one another, knowing that they were in for a wild adventure together.

“Are you sure about the final decision Tsunku-san? I mean there were a lot of really talented girls in the final ten. Why Rika and Tsuji?” asked one of the staff.

“Well Tsuji has such great potential. I can sense something great between her and Kago.” Tsunku answered.

“Well I can understand that because they look alike, but why Rika?”

“During the final round. I felt something when she sang. I felt something that was not there during the preliminaries. She was good enough to make the finals, but it was that last performance that blew me away.” Tsunku replied as with a chuckle.

“I hope the other girls are ready. It is going to be a rowdy bunch joining the ranks.” He remarked before walking into the main hall.

“Rika huh.” Yossi answered.

“Yocchan, you were always such a sweetheart, but you have to be careful with that charm. Your going to enthrall many a girl.  Better be careful. ” Yaguchi asked.

“Its always been like this. I wonder how far this has gotten.” Yossi sighed.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 06:41:34 PM by maverickpanda »

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Where did it all begin...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »
Oh it's going to be fun watching this unfold. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 10:28:26 AM »
Ahhh!!!  :wub: 
Love Yossie being charming  :wriggly:

Waiting for the next chapter  :whistle:

Offline firemore

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 09:36:41 AM »
wonder who are the other people that like yossie

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Where did it all begin...[ chapter 1. revised]
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 06:38:40 AM »
Woo back from the dead kinda. Well anyways I finally got around to getting a beta, so I hope you guys enjoy the second instalment of my latest fic. Enjoy and as always, comments are always welcome and appreciated.  :pandaaa:

Ch 2.

“Yocchan...hey...YOCCHAN! Earth to Yoshizawa!” Yaguchi screamed trying screamed while trying desperately to grab Yossi'sattention. 

After a few quiet moments, the dazed Yossi snapped back to reality looking down at the annoyed Yaguchi.

“Did you say something Mari?” she inquired.

Yaguchi sighed. “No...Just forget it. It wasn't important anyways.”

“So...getting back to the important issue at hand...how many girls?” Yossi asked

“Hm...like I said at least five...but I might have missed some people.” Yaguchi answered.

“Gah! Five?!?! Who?” Yossi demanded.

“Why would I tell you that Yocchan? I can't go around ruining innocent crushes,” Yaguchi playfully replied, winking at the increasingly annoyed Yossi.

“Can you at least tell me one person? Please?” Yossi pleaded, putting on her best puppy-dog face.

Yaguchi lifted her head, ready to refuse the request, but gave in after seeing Yossi's adorable face. Who could possible refuse a face like that? 

“Fine. Fine. Since she’s not around that much anymore. Gocchin is one of them,” she confessed.

“What? Maki...loves...me?” Yossi stammered, stumbling over her own words her words as she struggled to come to grips with the nature of her statement.

“What? No. No. I don't think she knows the meaning of words like commitment and relationships.  She was a bigger player than you were.  Even I fell into her trap...once.”

“I see. WAIT WHAT?!?! How come I never knew about this?” Yossi inquired.

“Well...it happened a long time ago...and it isn't any of your business,” Yaguchi grumbled.

“Okay okay. But you’re going to tell me about that. And I want to know everything. No secrets Mari,” Yossi declared.

“No secrets? Shouldn't we practice what we preach Yocchan?” she snapped.

“Eh? What are you talking about?” the confused girl asked.

“Well the way I heard it, even though she’s probably over it now, her fondness of you started during that secret summer party a few years back.” Yaguchi cooed.

“Secret summer par...ohhh. Right...yeah about that.  How did you find out about that?” Yossi whispered.

“I have my ways,” she purred.

“And she kind of expose it to the nation on that one episode of FUN a few years back.” she added, and watched Yossi's cheeks burn red.

“Ah. I...I knew that,” Yossi mumbled.

“So what exactly happened that night?” Yaguchi asked playfully, prodding the taller girl in her arm.

The sun sank slowly into the horizon, marking the end of yet another hectic day.  The heart of the city continued to beat steadfast, washed over with the enchanting glow of dusk.  The two girls, who had decided to stay late, fell to the ground basking in the amber rays that had filtered into the room.  Heavy pants sounded from each girl.  The shorter of the two girls laid on her back, the cool embrace of the wooden floor a welcomed change from the fire aching in her back. 

Her eyelids felt heavy. It had been hours since they had started, the elder taken aback by her pupil's surprising stamina.  Before she could fall asleep, she was snatched back to reality, feeling an icy cold bottle against her neck.  A shiver washed over the petite girl, the bottle rolling away as she shot up pulling the towel from her face.  She looked up at the other girl, whose face was adorned with a mischievous grin.

“You know, you could have just said ‘hey’ and handed them to me.” The shorter girl whined.

“You were asking for it, just laying there and all,” the taller girl cooed, shooting a victorious smile to the other girl. 

If you only knew who was the REAL target Yoshizawa-san, the older girl thought to herself. the moisture on her lips growing as her eyes traveled up and down the other girl’s body.  She quickly licked her lips as her eyes traced every subtle curve, accentuated by the damp t-shirt that clung tightly against her wet skin.  During their session, she had cursed the summer heat, but now she did not mind it as much.  She had become rather bored with the other girls of Morning Musume . Even though each girl had something special to offer her, she really needed something to shake her up.  As if the heavens themselves came to grant her wish, a new generation was ushered in, bringing in yet another crop of girls who she hoped would break the boredom.  To her disappointment, the new generation was not without their problems.  Two of the four were way too young. Rika Ishikawa was a bit too prissy and high maintenance and Maki could sense something off about Rika, like she was hiding something…maybe a boyfriend…whatever.  Then there was Hitomi Yoshizawa, the cool kid of the fourth generation.  With her mentor being Mari, she could sense that Yoshizawa would not fail to bring a little excitement into her life.

“Thanks again for helping me out with all this Pucci Moni stuff Goto-san. I never would of gotten it otherwise,” Yossi said thankfully.

“Oh don’t worry too much about that Yossi, I mean this IS why we sempais are here, and how many times do I have to tell you that you can call me Maki.” 

“Allright Maki…man I can’t believe that summer is almost over. It went by so quickly and I feel like I Hadn't done anything fun.” Yossi sighed.

“Hm… I got it, why don’t we have a summer end party? Just the two of us. You can spend the night at my place and it will be great!” Maki suggested exuberantly.

“Really? Maki you're so cool, I would love to!” Yossi answered joyfully.

“Gotcha!” Maki thought to herself as a soft chuckle came over her.

“Why don’t we go down to Don Quixote and grab some things before we head to my place?” Maki suggested.

“That sounds good, but do you mind if I shower at your house afterwards?” Yossi asked.

“Oh that would be fine,” Maki purred discreetly. You are making this way to easy Yocchan.

The door to Maki’s apartment swung open, both girls stumbling forward feverishly trying to maintain balance as they juggled two bags of groceries in each hand.  Maki managed to set her groceries on the counter top before anything catastrophic could happened.  Maki looked back at her companion who stood in her doorway, struggling to kick her shoes off.  Maki sauntered over to Yossi and knelt down, wedging her index finger between the taller girl’s ankle and the back of her shoes, slipping off her shoes in a single smooth motion. 

“Thanks Maki. A few more seconds and who knows what could of happened, I have never been the most graceful girl ev…AH!” Yossi screamed, tripping over her own shoes.

The taller girl tumbled forward, hoisting both bags in the air, her slender body narrowly avoiding the end tables and lamps of the small apartment.  If it was not for her quick reflexes, Yossi would of never been able to drop the bags on the counter before crashing into the ground.  Maki’s astonished expression was replaced by unbearable laughter, after witnessing the hilarious antics of her guest.

“Wow Yocchan! That was almost impressive,” Maki bellowed between fits of uncontrollable laughter.

The taller girl scrambled to her feet, hunched over the counter. She reached into the bag and pinched off a single grape and hurled it towards Maki.

“Like I said, not the most graceful person ever,” Yossi huffed while she rubbed the small red spot that had formed on her forehead.

“Aw poor baby. Let me see.” Maki mocked, making her way over to Yossi.

Maki playfully swatted away Yossi’s hands and brushed back the messy bangs that covered her forehead.  Maki pressed her palms gently against Yossi’s face and tilted her head upwards.  A comforting smile met Yossi’s gaze. Maki pursed her lips and blew a soft warm breath across the younger girl’s forehead, a soft chuckle rumbling from her as she felt her hands heat up from Yossi’s increasingly flushed cheeks.

“Better?” Maki whispered.

No words came to mind, all that Yossi could manage was a single nod.  Maki winked playfully at Yossi and shuffled her out of the kitchen and into the living room.

“Go sit down and watch some TV. I’ll take care of dinner.” Maki demanded.

“But…shouldn’t I help out?”

“I will not hear of it. You go and enjoy some TV. Relax a little Yocchan, you’re so tense,” Maki pointed out. “For now at least…he he he.

With a comment like that, Yossi knew that the only thing she could do was obey the commands of her elder.  Yossi sprawled on the couch watching various programs as the kitchen filled with bustling sounds of that famous Goto-style cooking.  After an hour or so, Maki emerged from the kitchen, beaming with a sense of self-satisfaction. 

“Dinner is served!” Maki exclaimed, wiping away a patch of flour that had made its way to her cheek.

“Whats for dinner?” the famished Yossi asked.

“Well my dear, the great Goto Maki has prepared a fabulous four course meal for our eating pleasure. Starting off with Shirotama Zanzai, followed by Shirotama Ponchi, then Zara Soba, and lastly Kamameshi, “ Maki gloated.

The very patient and hungry Yoshizawa made a break for the kitchen, grabbing Maki as she dashed through the apartment.  It had been a long day for the two of them, and now was not a time for manners.  Both girls dove into their meals, devouring the four course meal in a matter of mere minutes.  After the filling meal, both girls sat back in their chairs, patting their satisfied stomachs. 

“Wow Maki, you’re a really good cook.” Yossi praised, slowly making her way to the sink with her dishes.

“Thanks Yocchan, I grew up in a big household, so I was always cooking for somebody.” Maki snickered following her junior.

“Now that dinner is out of the way we can start the best part of any dinner party.” Maki shouted, rummaging through her fridge.

“But we already at the Zenzai and Ponchi,” Yossi replied making her way over to Maki.

“What are you looking f…?” Yossi’s questioning was cut off by a bottle of sake that had been shoved into her face. 

The taller girl stumbled back a few steps the large bottle fumbling in her less than elegant grip.  Yossi looked down at the cold bottle of sake and lifted her eyes catching a smiling Maki with two glasses in her sights.

“What is this about?” Yossi asked nervously.

“What do you mean Yocchan? Its sake. It was a present from Abe and Yuko. We're going to drink this and unwind,” Maki explained.

“I don’t know about this…I never really drank sake before. You know with the underage thing and all.” Yossi murmured.

“Oh don’t worry about it Yocchan, everyone drinks before they are twenty, its no big deal.” Maki reassured, twisting the cap off the bottle.

“Really?” Yossi asked, taking a glass from Maki.

“Of course.  And besides, if you wait you might turn out like Nakazawa-sempai,” The older girl whispered into the taller girl’s ear.

At the mere mention of Nakazawa, the taller girl’s muscles tensed, her body paralyzed by what seemed to be fear.  Yossi’s gaze fell to the glass that she held and without a second thought she chugged the sake.  Yossi slammed her glass down on the counter, a series of coughs erupting as she gripped her chest.  Maki revealed a devilish smile as she patted Yossi’s back.

“You okay Yocchan? That was pretty impressive.” Maki giggled.

The fits of coughing came to an abrupt stop as Yossi leaned over the countertop, her arms propping her up as she looked down into the empty glass, her hair thrown forward, and blocking her face from Maki’s eyes.  It was quite the strange sight, the ever tough Yoshizawa beaten by a mere cup of sake. 

“More.” A low voice growled.

Maki turned her head to the side “Come again?” She asked mischievously.

“More!” Yossi huffed, tapping her glass on the counter top.

Maki gladly fulfilled her friend's request by filling two more cups to the rim with sake.  Maki, to say the very least, was not a stranger to alcohol considering her numerous late night encounters with Nakazawa, but she felt that Yossi was going to give her a run for her money.  Who would have known that this little girl could hold her liquor so well?  Thirty minutes later, the bottle now lay empty in the sink, both girls sprawled on the floor of the living room, giggling as they exchanged random stories about nothing in particular and trying to feed a toy parrot some popcorn .       

“So Maki...I am totally glad that you did, but why did you invite me out?” Yossi asked struggling to crawl her way to the couch after giving up on feeding the parrot.

“What do you mean?” Maki replied.

“Well, we have been in Musume together for a couple of years now and I have noticed that you like to keep to yourself unless you are 'interested' in them,” Yossi explained.

“Well if you knew all that, you should know the answer to your own question.  Knowing all this, why did you still agree to 'party' with me? Wait...I know the reason.  Because I am Maki Goto, thats why,” Maki purred as she stalked towards the couch.

By this time Yossi had managed to hoist herself onto the couch.  The taller girl laid motionless on the couch, groaning as she covered her face, blocking out the light that seemed to only worsen her throbbing head.  Her relaxed muscles tensed as she felt a pair of slender legs straddle her midsection, a chill running down her spine as the soft touch of Maki's lips pressed themselves against her neck.  The younger girl pushed Maki away, her eyes catching a glimpse of the shorter girl licking her lips.

“I won't do this Maki.” Yossi said sternly. 

“Don't lie to me Yocchan, you came here knowing full well what I wanted and now you're trying to say that its not going to happen? If this is a joke, I am waiting for the punch line.” Maki snapped.

“I came here because I didn't want you to be lonely. Nothing more, nothing less,” Yossi replied.

“Lonely? Ha! Don't be silly Yocchan, Maki Goto does not feel lonely,” the older girl retorted.

“Maybe I was wrong. Then I guess I will go home,” the taller girl sighed, sliding out from underneath Maki.

Yossi staggered to her feet, her legs wobbly and her vision slightly blurred from the sake, it was going to be quite the interesting walk home.  Yossi struggled to sync her movements with her thoughts. There seems to be a loss in translation between her brain and her body.  As Yossi made the first step towards the door, she could feel a set of hands tugging roughly on her sleeve.  Yossi didn't look back because she knew Maki well enough to know that she would not want anyone to see her right now as vulnerable as she was being  Maki's mind raced “What am I doing? She is just another girl, I am 'love em and leave em' Maki Goto for heavens sake! But something about her...” watching her hands move as if possessed, clutching Yossi's wrist before she took another step towards the door. 

“Man this is tougher than I thought, I don't think I will be able to make it home. Do you think I can crash here?” Yossi asked in a very exaggerated tone, falling back onto the couch.

“Of course Yocchan.” Maki whispered.

She would never admit it, but Maki was grateful towards Yossi. Grateful that Yossi knew her well enough to protect her fragile pride, and grateful for not leaving her alone.     

“Yocchan? Do you mind if I sleep out here with you?” Maki squeaked, her fingers playing mindlessly with a loose thread as she avoided eye contact with the older girl.

Maki could feel the air grow heavy around the two girls as they sat in silence once again.  Maki's heart beat as if escaping from her chest, her mind clouded with questions, “Have I angered her with my request? What should I do? Is she going to leave me?”  Maki's scrambled thoughts were forgotten in the warm embrace of Yossi's strong yet gentle arms.  Maki looked down at Yossi's arms securely wrapped around her shoulders, Yossi's delicate hands locked no more than a few inches above her chest.  Before Maki could say anything, she felt strong tug, sending the joint bodies sideways onto the couch.  Yossi let out a rather loud yawn, her lips falling back into a smile feeling the rather petite girl in her arms reposition herself.  Maki was amazed, never before had she been so comfortable with another girl without having some secret agenda.  Maki turned to face Yossi, her mouth open and prepared to speak, but stopped as she caught sight of the sleeping Yoshizawa's face.  Maki smiled at the sweet and innocent face of her friend and fought back giggles when she heard the low snores coming from her nose.  Maki intertwined her legs with Yossi's and curled up against her leaning her head against the taller girl's chest while her hands gripped Yossi's shirt tightly.  Yossi unknowingly tightened her grip, pressing both bodies closer together.  Maki watched Yossi's princely face for another few precious moments before succumbing to her own weariness.  Though not the outcome she expected, Maki's smile was never brighter and bigger, as both girls cradled one another into blissful slumber.

“Bah! I can't remember, I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday, let alone some random night a few years back.” Yossi sighed.

“Come on Yocchan~! Will you try for me?” Yaguchi asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes in Yossi's general direction.

“Thats no fair Mari! Don't use that face on me!” Yossi bellowed, shaking her finger at her devious sempai.

“What face?” Mari answered impishly, as her lower lip quivered slightly.

“Fine. Fine. Let me think...I remember something about a lot of food, uh...toy parrot, sake, her making the moves on me, then sleeping,” Yossi said, struggling to remember the events of that night.

“Sake...Maki...moves...OH...MY...GAH! Did you and Maki...”Yaguchi's voice trailed off as she made a few hand gestures.

“What? No! TRIED to put the moves on me, but I wouldn't do it. You know that I...” Yossi squirmed in her seat, a bit embarrassed about her statement.

“Yes, yes, I know.  The knight holds her heart only for the princess. But still, I think you are the only one to say no to Gocchin. Good job Yocchan, I taught you well,” Yaguchi congratulated, patting Yossi on the shoulder.

“You don't have to put it that way Mari, and what do you mean 'taught me well' didn't you and Maki...” Yossi answered mimicking Yaguchi's earlier hand gestures.

Yaguchi reached over and smacked Yossi's hands gently. “Lets not talk about that. Anyways, that covers two of the five, but can you explain about her?” Yaguchi asked.

“Who are you talking about Mari?”

Both girls looked over to the other lunch table, then looked back at one another, both nodding to each other.

“Oh her.” the Yossi stated.

“Yes her. Can you explain to me why shes all 'rabu-rabu' over you?” Yaguchi asked.

Yossi shrugged and once again went to her thoughts. It was painfully obvious that there was something between Yossi and the other girl but when and where did it start?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 09:57:28 PM by maverickpanda »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Where did it all begin...[ chapter 1. revised]
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 07:47:16 AM »
“What? Maki...loved...me?” Yossi said, her words barely able to leave her lips as she struggled to say them.   

“What? No. No. I don't think she knows the meaning of words like commitment and relationships.  She was a bigger player than you were.  Even I fell into her trap...once.”

“I see. WAIT WHAT?!?! How come I never knew about this?” the taller girl inquired.
:lol:

“Well the way I heard it, even though she’s probably over it now, her fondness of you started during that secret summer party a few years back.” Yaguchi cooed.

“Secret summer par...ohhh. Right...yeah about that.  How did you find out about that?” Yossi whispered.

“I have my ways.” She purred.

“And she did kind of expose it to the nation on that one episode of FUN a few years back.” she added, watching Yossi's cheeks burn red at her previous comment.

“Ah. I...I knew that.” Yossi mumbled.
Eh?  Something tells me I haven't seen this ep of FUN before.
:mon huh2:

*FLASHBACK*
Whoa. :O

“Oh don’t worry about it Yocchan, everyone drinks before they are twenty, its no big deal.” Maki reassured, twisting the cap off the bottle.

“Really?” Yossi asked innocently, taking a glass from Maki.

“Of course.  And besides, if you wait you might turn out like Nakazawa-sempai,” The older girl whispered into the taller girl’s ear.
:on lol:

“Sake...Maki...moves...OH...MY...GAH! Did you and Maki...”Yaguchi's voice trailed off as she made a few hand gestures.
I totally want to see what specific hand gestures Mari did.
:mon lmao:

Yaguchi reached over and smacked Yossi's hands gently. “Lets not talk about that. Anyways, we have established two, can you explain about her?” Yaguchi asked.

“Itai~Who are you talking about Mari?” Yossi answered with her own question.

Both girls looked over to the other lunch table, then looked back at one another, both nodding to each other.

“Oh her.” the taller girl stated.

“Yes her. Can you explain to me why shes all 'rabu-rabu' over you?” the shorter girl asked.

Yossi shrugged and once again went to her thoughts. Everyone knew there was something between the two girls but when did it start?
NEXT!!! XD

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
Re: Where did it all begin...[ update]
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 09:34:52 AM »
Maki is really a player even Mari had a thing with her  XD

“Oh her.” the taller girl stated.

“Yes her. Can you explain to me why shes all 'rabu-rabu' over you?” the shorter girl asked.

hmm...who is she  :dunno:

waiting for next update  :D

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Where did it all begin...[ update 11-03-08]
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »
sorry for the late update guys. I wanted to make this chapter really good, and I am re-working on CIW so hopefully the latest chapter of that will be up soon, sometime this week.  Well I hope you guys enjoy! :pandaaa:

and as always comments and suggestions is what keeps me writing

“You know Yocchan, you should really stop zoning out when a sempai is talking to you,” Yaguchi sighed.

“Sorry about that Mari, I was thinking when THAT girl had fallen for me.”

“Who had fallen for you Yocchan?” A familiar voice asked.

Both girls turned in the direction of the mysterious voice.  Yaguchi stumbled out of her seat and ran around the table, jumped into the open arms a girl.

“Ayaka! How are you doing?” Yaguchi asked as she tightened her arms around Ayaka's waist.

Yossi arched her head back and looked up at the familiar face of her friend,
“Hello there Ayaka. Care to join us for lunch?”

“Sure,”  Ayaka replied and turned to Yaguchi. “And I'm doing just fine Yaguchi-san,” she said while wriggling her way out of Yaguchi's tight grip.  Then she walked around the table and seated herself across from Yossi.

“Hey that is my seat Ayaka!” Yaguchi huffed.

“Oh was it? I am sorry about that Yaguchi-san.”

Yaguchi lazily waved her hand, “Don't worry about it. I'll just find another seat, and how many times do I have to tell you, call me Mari.”

Ayaka watched and smiled as Yaguchi tried frantically to get a free seat in the packed cafeteria.  A sharp whistle echoed in the cafeteria.  Yaguchi turned and beamed with happiness as she watched Ayaka pat her lap.

“We can share, since this was originally your seat,” Ayaka explained.

Yaguchi quickly found her way onto Ayaka's lap, wriggling a bit as she nestled up against Ayaka's body.

“So what is this I hear about someone falling for Yoshiko?” Ayaka questioned.

“Who is falling for my Yossi?” Another voice asked. 

“I know that voice!” Yossi exclaimed looking over her shoulder.

Rika, had since snuck up on the three unsuspecting girls and now stood behind Yossi.

“Hello there Yossi.”

The other two girls at the table coughed into clenched fists.

“Oh...sorry, I can be so forgetful sometimes,” Rika stated apologetically, as she bowed. “Yaguchi-san, Ayaka-san. Hello.”

Yaguchi and Ayaka nodded.

“What are you doing here Rika?” Yossi asked.

“Biyuden rehearsal ran a little short because sensei had a meeting she forgot about.”

“Lucky!” Yaguchi added.

“Well since you're here, why don't you join us for lunch,” Ayaka suggested.

“Well if you guys don't mind,” Rika squeaked.

Yaguchi lifted her head and scanned the packed cafeteria,  “We don't mind, but it might be difficult finding an empty seat.” 

Rika looked around the cafeteria, her bright smile began to fade.

“I guess if there are no seats,” Rika sighed.

Before Rika could turn away from the table, a hand reached up and grabbed her wrist.

“Don't be silly Rika, ” Yossi deadpanned, tugging gently on Rika's wrist.

Rika suddenly was pulled back towards the table, tripping over herself as she stumbled backwards.  Rika  landed roughly on Yossi's lap.  The startled girl shot a playful glare at Yossi, causing the taller girl to giggle. 

“Whats with that glare Rika? Trying to impersonate Fujimoto or something? I got you the best seat in the house and you're glaring at me? I am offended!” Yossi huffed jokingly.

Rika pulled Yossi's arms apart and leaned back into Yossi.  She looked at Yossi and poked her puffed cheeks playfully, chuckling a bit as she wrapped Yossi's around her.  Yossi let out a sigh and smiled as she locked her fingers with Rika's resting them on her lap.  Yossi looked across the table, she could see Yaguchi bouncing on Ayaka's lap as the two struggled to contain their laughter.

“So what were you guys talking about concerning other girls and Yossi?” Rika asked.

“I don't know. I asked the same question when I got here,” Ayaka explained before sipping some water from Yaguchi's glass.

Yaguchi leaned forward, “Well, I was explaining to Yocchan that she is pretty popular around here, you know, with the girls of Hello Pro.”   

Ayaka stroked her chin gently, “A lot of the girls do look up to you Yoshiko.”

Yaguchi looked over her shoulder and then back to Rika, “I think you guys aren't getting it. I was explaining to her that there are a number of girls who sees her Yocchan in a different way.”

“What kind of different way?” Rika asked.

“Hm...let me see. Okay. Lets just say that these other girls see Yocchan like you see her.” Yaguchi explained.

Rika thought to herself for a few moments before slamming her hands down on the table, “WAIT! Are you telling me there are girls here after my Yossi?!? Tell me who they are.” Rika demanded.

The other three girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

Yossi gently squeezed Rika's hand and tightened her free arm around her waist, “Don't worry Rika, no one will ever take me away from you.”

Rika could feel her cheeks heat up, “Oh Yossi, don't say things like that in front of people. Its embarrassing.”

Yossi could feel Rika squirm as she reveled in Rika's embarrassment.  Yossi's lips curled up into a devilish smile.  She leaned forward and began whispering into Rika's ears.  Ayaka and Yaguchi looked at the couple watching as Rika's  rosy cheeks deepen to a rich crimson. They continued to watch the couple in silent awe with one question racing through their minds, what was she whispering?

A soft sigh escaped Ayaka's lips as she leaned back in her chair. Ayaka's expression became vacant while she sat silently.  She broke from her trance when she felt Yaguchi's hand gently squeezing her own.

Yaguchi leaned back into Ayaka and motioned for her to turn her head.

“Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything. And I won't,” she whispered.

Ayaka threaded her fingers between Yaguchi's and clenched her fist tightly, returning the shorter woman's squeeze as she mouthed the words “Thank You.”  Yaguchi nodded and the two girls went back to watching Yossi and Rika who were now engaged in a rowdy tickle fight. 

The table rocked as Rika flailed on Yossi's lap.  Her legs kicked wildly under Yossi's relentless attack. Rika retaliated by slipping her hand between the them and tickled Yossi's side, causing Yossi to wriggle feverishly in her seat.  The table would of toppled over if it wasn't for Yaguchi and Ayaka who pressed down on the table to keep it from falling over.  The two giggling girls then came to a ceasefire, panting slightly as they fought to catch their breath. 

Rika leaned against Yossi, resting her arms on the taller girl's chest.

“I forgot how fun lunchtime could be.” she murmured while resting her head on Yossi's.

“Yeah It's because we're cool like that,” Yossi replied “Isn't that right Mari, Ayaka?”

“Well I know me and Ayaka are cool like that, but I don't know about you Yocchan,” Yaguchi responded.

“Eh? Yo check it out yo, you know I'm cool.” Yossi retorted, complete with her trademark “Yo check it out Yo” hand sign.

Ayaka's expression hardened as she caught a glimpse of Yossi's pink ring.  She looked down at the matching ring on her finger and smiled sadly to herself.

Silly Yoshiko, I am glad to see you are still wearing the ring. I guess it was silly of me to think otherwise, because I know that you would never take off the ring.  It makes me happy to see you wear it, but how bittersweet that happiness is.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Ayaka reached into her pocket and pulled out her cellphone.  She looked down at the flashing display. What am I thinking? It's 3 o' clock and I ended up here.  Why did I knock on her door? I should just leave, I am sure she is asleep.  Ayaka turned her back to the door and sighed.  I guess, I'll talk to her tomorrow. 

Before Ayaka could take a step away from the door, a feint click sounded.  Ayaka looked back and watched as the door crept open.  Ayaka quietly watched as Yossi poked her head our from behind the door.  Even though she was a bit distressed, Ayaka couldn't help but smile as she looked at Yossi.  Yossi looked at Ayaka with half-opened eyes.

Ayaka's blurry figure came into focus after the weary girl rubbed her eyes momentarily, “Ayaka?”

“Hey Yoshiko.”

Yossi had become concerned by the melancholy tone in Ayaka's voice“What's wrong Ayaka?”

Ayaka folded her hands together and hung her head down, “Can we talk Yoshiko? I really need someone to talk to.”

“Of course Ayaka. Give me a minute to get dressed.” Yossi remarked while closing the door.

Ayaka had become increasingly confused as she stood outside Yossi's door. “Why can't we talk here?” she murmured.

“Sorry about that. I would invite you in but...uh...lets just say its kinda messy in there.” Yossi explained as she closed the door behind her.

Before Ayaka could respond, Yossi took Ayaka's hand and led her out of the apartment complex.    Tokyo, being the large city that it was, had many secluded late night spots where the two could chat.  Yossi led Ayaka to a coffee shop that she knew pretty well.  After being greeted by the hostess, the two girls were guided to one of the circular corner booths and sat down.

After she quickly scanned the menu, Yossi looked up at the waitress, “ Two espressos please.”

“Yes ma'am. I will be back in a few minutes with your espresso.” The waitress politely answered.

As soon as the waitress was out of earshot, Yossi turned to Ayaka, “So what's wrong Ayaka?”
“Yoshiko...” Ayaka began to say as she fiddled with the ring she wore on her pinky.

Ayaka could feel her body tremble, she looked down as her vision blurred by the tears that formed in her eyes and clenched her fist tightly.  Ayaka tried to fight back her tears, she never liked being so vulnerable around Yossi, but to no avail. 

The waitress returned and placed the cups on the table. “ I will just leave these here.” she remarked, before making a hasty retreat.

Yossi reached over and wrapped her hand around one of Ayaka's clenched fist.”Tell me what's wrong Ayaka.” 

Yossi was suddenly pinned against the back cushion of the booth as Ayaka threw herself at Yossi.  The espresso cups toppled over as the table rocked.  Yossi instinctively wrapped her arms around the sobbing Ayaka. 

“Shh..shh...calm down and tell me whats wrong.” Yossi whispered into the Ayaka's ear.

“Mika...Mika is graduating. I am the last of the Coconuts. How can there be a group if there is only one person?!?” Ayaka whimpered as she clenched Yossi's shirt tightly in her hand.

Yossi didn't know how to stifle Ayaka's sadness, the only thing she could offer was a shoulder to cry on.

“I don't know what to do Yoshiko...there is no one left...I'm all alone.”  Ayaka sobbed.

Ayaka's soft cries had fallen silent as she struggled to catch her breath under Yossi's constricting embrace.

“Please Ayaka, don't ever talk like that again.” Yossi pleaded.

“I know it hurts, but you are not alone Ayaka.  I will be at your side for as long as you need me.” Yossi declared while loosening the tight grip she had on Ayaka.

Ayaka's heart skipped a beat.  She pulled back and locked eyes with Yossi.  Ayaka could feel the heat radiate from her cheeks as she gazed into Yossi's earnest eyes.     

“Don't make promises that you can't keep Yoshiko.” Ayaka retorted.

“I don't.” Yossi quickly replied.

Ayaka's heart raced furiously.  Ayaka didn't know how to respond to Yossi's unwavering friendship

In her daze, she didn't notice Yossi unwrapping her arms and reaching down hooking their pinkies together.   

“Do you remember when we got these rings Ayaka? You, me and Mai got matching rings to represent our friendship.  I swear on these rings that as long as you need me, I will be by your side always.” Yossi recited loudly.

“Pinky swear?” Ayaka inquired.

Ayaka's lips curled up into a smile watching Yossi nod enthusiastically.  Both girls tightened their fists, locking their hands together.  Yossi and Ayaka leaned forward and pressed their lips to their closed fists.

Ayaka and Yossi leaned back and giggled. “Promise.” said the both of them.

Shortly after, the two girls paid and left the coffee shop holding hands. Very few words were exchanged between the two on the way back to Yossi's apartment.  The two girls stood at Yossi's doorstep.  In the back of her mind, Ayaka knew that Yossi thought that everything that needed to be said was said, but there was something else that needed to be said.

“Yoshiko...” Ayaka said nervously.

“Yeah Ayaka?”

“Well...I have something I need to tell you.” she added.

“What?” Yossi asked.

Ayaka could feel the beads of sweat accumulate on her brow.  This is it. Tell her how you feel.  Tell her that you can't imagine a single day without her, and even if she doesn't feel the same you just want to be by her side.

“I...like y...” Ayaka stammered her words becoming soft as the apartment door slowly opened.

“Yossi?” a girly  voice whispered.

Yossi quickly turned around.

“H..hey Rika. Did we wake you?” Yossi queried nervously.

Rika's cheeks had taken on a slight blush “I couldn't go back to bed after you left.”

Rika stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Yossi's neck.

“I missed you.” she elaborated in a mock pouting tone.

“Sorry about that Rika, but Ayaka...” Yossi's words trailed off.

“Don't worry about it Yossi. She's one of your best friends, you don't have to explain,” Rika added.

Yossi grinned.  She lifted her hand and rested them on Rika's hips, “Thanks for understanding Rika.”

“I understand, but I don't forgive you. At least not until I get something,” Rika purred.

“Eh?”

Yossi's curiosity ceased as she felt a set of soft lips press against her own.  Yossi pulled Rika's body closer and wrapped her arms around Rika's slender waist.  She hugged Rika tightly, leaning into the kiss as their bodies pressed against each other. 

Yossi's body stiffened as a thought crossed her mind.  She quickly pulled away from Rika's kiss and broke from Rika's embrace.  She quickly turned around, remembering they they were not alone in the hallway.

“Uh...Ayaka...about this, I can explain.” Yossi stuttered

“What is there to explain Yoshiko? I can't say I didn't see this coming. I mean, come on now Yoshiko, how dense do you think I am?” Ayaka playfully snapped.

“Really? Your okay with this Ayaka?” Yossi questioned.

“Yeah.”

Yossi held up her pinky.

“Now promise me that you will keep this a secret between us.” Yossi requested.

Ayaka hooked her pinky around Yossi's and sighed, “I promise I will keep this a secret between us.”

Yossi nodded and both girls leaned forward kissing their closed hands.

“Aw. I am happy that everything worked out for you Ayaka, but we should all really be getting back to bed, with work being in four hours and all.” Rika interjected.

Yossi pulled out her cellphone and looked at the time,“Oh my gah! It's already four? Okay Ayaka, we will see you tomorrow. And remember,” she held up her pinky.

Ayaka mimicked Yossi and raised her pinky “Gotcha Yoshiko.”     

With that, she watched as Yossi and Rika walked back into the apartment, the door closing behind the two lovers.  Ayaka turned around and sighed, feeling a tear roll down her cheek.

Stupid Ayaka.  Just friends, nothing more.

Yossi and Rika leaned over the table, frantically waving their hands in front of Ayaka's face.  Ayaka broke from her trance like state.

“Whats up Ayaka? You impersonating Iida or something?” Yossi asked.

“Oh sorry about that, I have had a lot on my mind just now,” Ayaka remarked.

Yossi's playful expression turned to one of concern “Is everything okay?”

“Oh don't worry about her Yocchan, shes a big girl,” Yaguchi interrupted.

Yaguchi could feel a thankful squeeze on her hand.

Ayaka pulled back from the lunch table and gently slid Yaguchi off of her lap. “Now if you will excuse me, I forgot I had some things to take of.” 

“Oh okay. We will talk later Ayaka. Lets get together with Mai and go out sometime soon. Okay?” Yossi inquired.

Ayaka gave Yossi a quick nod before making her way out of the cafeteria.  Yossi watched as Ayaka  walked out of the cafeteria.  I could of sworn I saw something like a tear. Yossi thought to herself.

“Guess I must of imagined it.” Yossi whispered to herself.

Rika looked at Yossi's concerned face as she played with her hair, “Did you say something Yossi?”

Yossi shook her head and hugged tightened her embrace around Rika waist.

“No, it was nothing.”

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 08:21:27 PM »
Ayakaaaa... :pleeease:
I´ve never thought about Ayaka might like Yossie like lovers... great idea  :grin:

Hmm who else also like Yossie  :?
I bet one of them is Sayumi  :glasses:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 06:06:00 AM »
“You know Yocchan, you should really stop zoning out when a sempai is talking to you,” Yaguchi sighed.

“Sorry about that Mari, I was thinking when THAT girl had fallen for me.”
Hmmmmm...I'm betting...Aichan. :)

“Who had fallen for you Yocchan?” A familiar voice asked.

Both girls turned in the direction of the mysterious voice.  Yaguchi stumbled out of her seat and ran around the table, jumped into the open arms a girl.

“Ayaka! How are you doing?” Yaguchi asked as she tightened her arms around Ayaka's waist.
Ayaka!
:wriggly:

Yaguchi lazily waved her hand, “Don't worry about it. I'll just find another seat, and how many times do I have to tell you, call me Mari.”

Ayaka watched and smiled as Yaguchi tried frantically to get a free seat in the packed cafeteria.  A sharp whistle echoed in the cafeteria.  Yaguchi turned and beamed with happiness as she watched Ayaka pat her lap.

“We can share, since this was originally your seat,” Ayaka explained.

Yaguchi quickly found her way onto Ayaka's lap, wriggling a bit as she nestled up against Ayaka's body.
KAWAII!!!
:nya:

“So what is this I hear about someone falling for Yoshiko?” Ayaka questioned.

“Who is falling for my Yossi?” Another voice asked.

“I know that voice!” Yossi exclaimed looking over her shoulder.

Rika, had since snuck up on the three unsuspecting girls and now stood behind Yossi.
Oooooooooooooooooooh boy this just got a LOT more interesting. :lol:

“Hm...let me see. Okay. Lets just say that these other girls see Yocchan like you see her.” Yaguchi explained.

Rika thought to herself for a few moments before slamming her hands down on the table, “WAIT! Are you telling me there are girls here after my Yossi?!? Tell me who they are.” Rika demanded.

The other three girls looked at each other before bursting into laughter.
Rika = :scolding:
Mari/Yossi/Ayaka = :on lol:

Yossi could feel Rika squirm as she reveled in Rika's embarrassment.  Yossi's lips curled up into a devilish smile.  She leaned forward and began whispering into Rika's ears.  Ayaka and Yaguchi looked at the couple watching as Rika's  rosy cheeks deepen to a rich crimson. They continued to watch the couple in silent awe with one question racing through their minds, what was she whispering?
Shouldn't be that difficult to figure out. :twisted:

A soft sigh escaped Ayaka's lips as she leaned back in her chair. Ayaka's expression became vacant while she sat silently.  She broke from her trance when she felt Yaguchi's hand gently squeezing her own.

Yaguchi leaned back into Ayaka and motioned for her to turn her head.

“Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything. And I won't,” she whispered.

Ayaka threaded her fingers between Yaguchi's and clenched her fist tightly, returning the shorter woman's squeeze as she mouthed the words “Thank You.”
OH MY GAH!!!! AYAKA RABURABU'S YOSSI TOO!!!
:stunned:

*AYAKA'S FLASHBACK*
:mon huh2:

:pen_cry:

:mon cute:

:mon wtf:

:on blackhole:

I'd say that pretty much sums it up. :yep:

Yossi watched as Ayaka  walked out of the cafeteria.  I could of sworn I saw something like a tear. Yossi thought to herself.

“Guess I must of imagined it.” Yossi whispered to herself.

Rika looked at Yossi's concerned face as she played with her hair, “Did you say something Yossi?”

Yossi shook her head and hugged tightened her embrace around Rika waist.

“No, it was nothing.”
If Yossi ever found out about Ayaka feeling this way about her...damn. I mean, it's one thing when it's random members, be they ones that she's close to or not; but Ayaka's one of her best friends. That's...just a whole different level when it comes to something like this.

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 06:59:21 AM »
I am glad you guys like it. From the lack of comments I was starting to think it was bad and I was just writing for the sake of writing. But I know at least two people are still slightly interested in it.

:pandaaa:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 04:18:55 AM by maverickpanda »

Offline Rhysky

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 04:00:03 AM »
oh no... dun think tat your fanfic is bad... it's good... it's jus tat some of the ppl here like mi i hardly will give comment... but i'm sure i like your fanfic alot... one of the fanfics i always look out for... :onioncheer:
1st: (^^) Yomiki (^^)
2nd: >< Yomaki ><
3rd: D: Charmikkity :D
4th: (: Ishiyoshi :)

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 06:39:27 AM »

O.O!!!
Ayakaaaaa  :OMG:

Yossy really is oblivious to the rest of the world  :bigdeal:... except for her Charmy  :inlove:

I like the first chapter due to the flashback of the 4th generation audition :cow:
I like the second chapter because I do remember and I have the interview where Maki says she spent her summer with Yossy  8)
I like the third because Ayaka is my second favorite Coconut Musume (first is Mika Teresa Todd...That girl REALLY is random XD)

I'm looking forward to your update soon  :mon geek:

=======================

Yeah!  :cow:

Like the others said: Don not be discopurage just because you do not get replies....I would have closed my blog a long time ago because of  that  :cool1:

Just be patient :heart:

Offline rainer

• Min <3
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
I've been around.  :D
Just that I didn't chance upon your story sooner, I apologise that.  :doh:

Ah! I like the IshiYoshi raburabu.  :w00t:
Is this story gonna end up with IshiYoshi?  :inlove:

Btw, I didn't get the thought of Ayaka liking Yossi before.. But now that I think of it, I find it interesting.  :heart:

Congratulations, you've got be hooked up with your story!  :wub:

TanaKameiShige. IshiYoshi. <3

Offline orientalthunder

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 08:53:26 AM »
This is really good.  I love this..  Keep up the good work. 

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
I like this story. Keep up the good work.

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2008, 06:41:10 PM »
First and foremost. Merry Christmas! As a present, I have been scrambling to get this chapter done in time. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

::pandaaa::

Ch. 4

A soft creak echoed from Yossi’s chair as she leaned back, stretching her arms and letting a quiet yawn escape her lips.  Just as the knots in her body began to work themselves out, her body jerked forward the moment someone drew a finger across her stomach.  Yossi glared at the grinning Rika.

“Think your funny?” Yossi questioned.

“Actually…yes I do,” Rika disclosed.

Yossi was at a loss for words at Rika’s riposte.  Rika exuberantly threw both of her hands into the air, declaring her victory.  As everyone knew Yossi was a sore loser.  The defeated girl reached forward and discreetly took an ice cube from her glass of water and slipped it into her hand.  As Rika bounced up and down on Yossi’s lap, continuing to bask in her victory, Yossi waited for an opportune moment to strike.  In a quick flash, Yossi snaked her hand underneath the hem of Rika’s shirt and bore down on Rika’s trim stomach with her icy palm. 

Rika’s bouncing halted under Yossi’s chilling embrace.  A shrill cry roared through the cafeteria as Rika tried to tear Yossi's polar palm away from her stomach.  Yaguchi slammed her hands down on the table, in an attempt to steady the teetering table while Rika was kicking furiously trying to wriggle out of her grips, but Yossi's grasp was unrelenting and firm.

At a neighboring table, the gokkies and rokkies were enjoying a peaceful lunch, that is, until it was disrupted by Rika and Yossi's lunchtime shenanigans.  The group of girls refocused their attention from their lunches to the rather loud pair of girls at the other table.   

The ever daring Risa stood up and shouted “Hey you two...get a room!”

“Yeah, were trying to eat here,” Sayumi added

Splash.

“OH MY GAH! Why did you do that?” Yossi and Rika shouted.

The wild chattering that filled the cafeteria came to an abrupt halt. All eyes moved from Yossi and Rika to Yaguchi, who had climbed onto the table, standing tall clenching a now empty glass.

Yaguchi took a deep breath before shouting at the two girls, “Okay you two cool off.  You know things are getting out of hands when even the gokkies and rokkies are saying something!”

“Did she really just?” Konno whispered.

Kamei looked over to the other table, “Yup. She really did empty a cup of water on Yoshizawa and Ishikawa sempai.”

Makoto leaned back in her chair, “Wow.  That’s pretty gutsy. I hope she knows what she is doing. Yossi can get pretty out of control sometimes,”

“Yossi? When did you guys get so familiar?” Risa whispered inquisitively as she leaned closer to Makoto, prodding Makoto's side with her elbow.

“Uh...I don't know.  Well anyways, I hope they don't get in a fight,” Makoto said nervously.

“Okay, I'll let it go this time, but sooner or later were going to have a talk.” 

Suddenly, A finger entered their field of vision, pointing in the direction of the quarreling sempais.  Risa and Makoto traced the finger back and looked upon their wonky-eyed companion.

“Look, I think something is about to happen,” Reina interjected.

Yossi pulled her hands from underneath Rika's shirt and gently helped Rika out of her lap.  Yossi pushed her chair back and slowly stood up.  She looked down at her wet clothes and shook her head slightly.  Then she tilted her head up to meet the face of her mentor and ran a hand through her damp hair.

Yossi clenched her fists tightly and brought her face closer to Yaguchi's.  Yaguchi was unphased by Yoshizawa's threatening advances.  Yaguchi took a deep breath and puffed out her cheeks and chest.

The gokkies and rokkies froze in terror, wincing only at the hollow sounds of Yossi's cracking knuckles.  Yaguchi stood firm and beat her chest with open palms, inviting Yossi's threat.  The fifth and sixth generation girl's held a heavy breath as Yossi pulled her fist back and hurled it towards Yaguchi.  Just before contact, the forthcoming fist stopped and unraveled.  Yossi's vicious glare softened into a warm smile as she pressed on her mentor's nose with her index finger.

“I guess we can get a little out of control sometimes.” Yossi admitted.

“HUH?!?” The collective gokkies and rokkies yelled.

Yaguchi hopped off the table and stood beside Yossi, holding up the empty glass,” That’s right you can. Anyways, I'll go get you another glass of water.”

“Oh, I'll go up with you, I want some melon bread.” Yossi stated as the two girls made their way to the other end of the cafeteria.

“Hey! Don't forget me guys! I'm coming too, I want a parfait.” Rika shouted running after the other two girls.

The gokkies and rokkies looked at each other in silent disbelief.

“What just happened?” Risa asked aloud.

With no answers to offer, the gokkies and rokkies sat silently wondering what they had just witnessed.

“Don't worry about it.” A familiar voice called out.

Risa and Konno looked over their shoulder, “What do you mean Nakazawa sempai?”

The other girls turned around and faced the veterans’ table.  Most if not all of Hello!Pro knew of the famed veterans table, the table where the five mistresses of Hello!Pro congregate to eat lunch.  Even with a missing Yaguchi, the others four continued their normal lunchtime rituals.

“Don't worry to much about it, it happens more often than you think,” Yuuko announced while continuing to read her newspaper.

Kei rested her teacup on the table and faced the younger girls, “Yeah. Mari and Yossi is, to say the very least, an interesting pair.”

Iida surveyed the table, “It's true, and they have been like that for as long as I remember.  Hey Nacci, can you pass the salt?”

Abe picked up the salt shaker and shook her head,” Don't worry too much about it, those two may bicker sometimes but they never fight, they love each other too much to hurt the other.  Iida, we all know that miso is best for ramen, not salt.”

Abe slid the salt shaker across the table to the waiting hands of Iida,” Not this again.”

“So what you guys are saying, is that what just happened...is normal?” Sayumi asked.

“Yup.”

“Sounds about right.”

“There is no normal in the world of Hello!Pro, but yes.”

Yuuko only nodded as she continued to read her paper.

The younger girl shrugged and returned to their meals, deciding it was better not to think about it. 

“That is so strange, how can two people be at each other throats and then just act like nothing happened?” Sayumi petitioned before sinking her teeth into the rather large hamburger she held in her hands.

“Beats me, but it seems like the commotion will die down a little,” Konno added as she sipped at her glass of juice.

Risa sat up and gave Konno a puzzled look “Why do you say that?”

Konno pointed to the entrance of the cafeteria.

“I can't believe that sensei is calling a make-up rehearsal,” Rika whined.

“No one ever said the life of an idol was easy, you got to be tough. FIGHT!” Yaguchi shouted as she began to punch the empty space in front of her.

Yossi patted the top of Yaguchi's head, “Calm down there killer. We all know your tough, you don't have to remind us.”

Yaguchi looked up at Yossi with a beaming face and latched her arms around Yossi's waist.

“But Mari has a point.  And besides, you can't really say no to sensei.” Yossi pointed out.

Rika pouted. “True...but I wanted more time with you.”

“I know. I wanted to spend more time with you too, but what are you going to do?” Yossi added.

The sweet moment was interrupted by the fake gagging sounds that emanated from Yaguchi.  Yossi sighed and gave Yaguchi a soft knock on the head.

“Ouch!” Yaguchi squeaked.

“I get it, you don't have to be a pain about it Mari.”

Rika giggled watching Yossi and Yaguchi.

“I figured that you guys might of forgotten that I was here.  Speaking of forgetting,” Yaguchi pulled away from Yossi and looked down at her damp clothes,” I forgot your clothes were wet.”

“I guess we should go change before we catch a cold,” Rika suggested.

Yossi slid next to Rika and rested a hand on her shoulder, “Oh I insist on helping you out of those wet clothes Rika.”

“Nope! I don't think so! Not going to happen!” Yaguchi uttered as she pushed the furiously blushing Rika out of the cafeteria. 

“It was just a joke Mari,” Yossi shouted down the hall.

“Yeah right. And I'm tall,” Yaguchi rebutted.

Yossi smiled to herself and snapped her fingers. 

You foiled my plans again Mari.  You'll get yours.

Yossi broke from her inner dialog, noticing the sudden draftiness of the cafeteria.

Guess I should go change.

“Guess the lunch time theater is over.  Too bad, right Ai-chan?” Risa asked looking to her side, finding nothing more than an empty seat.

Reina looked over at the puzzled Risa, “Did Ai-san disappear again?”

“Seems like it,” Risa answered.

“Seems like she is disappearing more and more, do you know what that is about Risa?” Makoto asked as she took a bite of her pasta.

“Nope.  We don't talk much nowadays.  Well I try to talk to her but she either gives me generic one line responses or avoids me all together. “

“Really? But you two are such good friends,” Kamei declared.

“Were good friends. I want to know what’s wrong but she won't talk to me about it,” Risa grumbled.

“Did you do something to make her mad?” Sayumi questioned.

Risa shook her head, “At least I don't think I did...”

Yossi leisurely made her way back to her dressing room.  Little did she know the trouble and pain that awaited her in the dressing room.  Yossi wrestled with the situation for what seemed to be hours, doubt and concerns filling her thoughts as she struggled to make a decision.

“Jeans,” Yossi looked to the other hanger,” or sweatpants.”

Deciding that comfort was of the utmost importance, “I don't have any more filming today, so I think I can get away with sweatpants.”

After coming to a decision, it took no more than a few seconds for Yossi to peel the wet top from her back and wriggle out of the damp denim that clung to her hips.  Yossi always felt more like herself when she was in sweats.  No constrictions or restraints only freedom, in the form of sweatpants and a loose fitting t-shirt.  Yossi felt refresh after changing clothes. 

“Hmm I should go back to the cafeteria and finish my lunch.  I don't want all that food to go to waste,” Yossi declared as she patted her stomach.

Just as she reached for the door, Yossi heard a knock.

“Who is it?”

“Takahashi.”

“Ai-chun?  What do you need?” Yossi asked as she opened the door, to a rather pensive looking Takahashi.

“May I come in?” Takahashi asked softly.

“Of course Ai-chun.”

Takahashi quickly stepped into the room and silent as Yossi closed the door behind her.

“What’s with this heavy atmosphere around you Ai-chun? Sit down and tell me what’s wrong.”

Takahashi let out a sigh and took a seat on the couch, “Ai-chun...it has been forever since that sparrow skit Yoshizawa-san, yet you’re the only one who still calls me by that name.”

“That's only because you and the rest of the other gokkies and rokkies, minus Makoto, still call me 'Yoshizawa-san.' I'm not that much older than you guys you know.  I'd prefer being called Yossi over Yoshizawa-san.”

“Okay, so if I stop calling you Yoshizawa-san you will stop calling me Ai-chun?”

“You are correct Ai-chun,” Yossi answered with a rather smug expression on her face.

“Fine. Then I will start calling you Yossi.”

“Good. Good.  Anyways, what is the matter Ai-chan?” Yossi asked.

“It involves Risa...”

“I figured as much,” Yossi affirmed.

“How did you know?” Takahashi inquired.

“Well I am Hitomi Yoshizawa.  But I noticed that you don't talk as much as you used to and you purposely avoid her sometimes.'

“Is it really that obvious? I am so stupid for thinking I could play it off,” Takahashi sighed

“So how long have you seen Risa as more than just a friend?” Yossi deadpanned

“About two years now...hey wait,” Takahashi slowly turned her head, meeting with an impishly grinning Yossi. 

Takahashi puckered her lips, hoping that is she closed them tight enough she would be able to take back her statement.  Takahashi's body tensed, frozen on the couch as her face became increasingly red and flustered. 

“H...How d did you k know? Do oes thi thi this ma mean she kn knows? ” Takahashi stuttered.

Yossi walked over to the couch and sat down next to the anxious Takahashi and placed her hand on the girl's head. 

“Calm down Ai-chan. I am pretty confident that I am the only one who knows,” Yossi reassured.

Takahashi took several long deep breathes, “But how?”

“Lets just say that I went through a similar phase with Rika,” Yossi explained.

Takahashi turned to face Yossi with a bewildered look on her face, “With Ishikawa-san? I would of never guessed.  I never noticed you acting that way at all.”

Yossie scoffed,” Of course not, I was very good at hiding it. And it only last about two days.”

Takahashi's eyes widened, ”Two days? I have been tormenting myself for two years and it took you only two days? I am pathetic.”

Yossi let out a sigh and patted Takahashi's head., “Don't beat yourself up over this Ai-chan, you're not pathetic.  The only reason why it took me only two days, is because I am impatient and impulsive.”

Takahashi raised her arm and pushed Yossi's hand from her head,” But two years Yossi...TWO YEARS! Don't you think that is a bit much.”

“That is a good bit of time but at the same time, you guys are still young and its not like there is a manual or something that can guide you through what your feeling right now,” Yossi rationalized..

“So Takahashi...answer my next question truthfully.  Do you love Risa?”

Takahashi looked down and folded her hands together, nervously twiddling her thumbs as she analyzes the question,” Well, I enjoy spending time with her and cherish everything that...”

“Too long,” Yossi interjected.

“Eh?”

“Your answer is too long.  Even though many people would disagree with me, I believe that love is simple and you should know if you are in love. It only takes three or four words.” Yossi explained.

“Three or four words?” Takahashi questioned.

Yossi nodded her head and raised three fingers, “You love her,” Yossi raises a fourth finger, “Or you don't love her. Simple as that.”

Takahashi's mind began to race.

Is it really that simple?  I love her...I don't love her...it can't be that simple.  How am I supposed to sort out all of these feelings?  I can't imagine a day without her and she is always there when I need her...but isn't that friendship?  Does she feel as confused as I am?  Every time I see her, I can feel my heart race.  What is this feeling? Can it be love?  It can't be. Maybe...I just don't know...

Takahashi threw her hands over her face and screamed into her palms.  As Takahashi's muffled cry died out, the confused girl looked up at her senior, and came to a revlation.

“Kiss me,” Takahashi demanded.

“What?!? What are you saying Ai-chan,” Yossi questioned as she took a step back.

Takahashi stood up and looked at Yossi with pleading eyes,” Please Yossi.  I need to know something.”

“I don't know what this is about, but if you really want to,” Yossi pursed her lips.

Takahashi gulped roughly as she traced Yossi's pucked lips.  As Takahashi leaned into Yossi,  An image flashed in her mind.  Takahashi shook her head of the image and continued to approach Yossi's lips.  The closer she got to Yossi, the more her mind filled with memories of her and Risa;  the laughs they shared the tears they had shed together.

Takahashi jumped back,” Risa!”

Yossi let out a sigh and wiped the small beads of sweat from her forehead,” That was close, I am glad that you stopped before I had to.”

“What? If you were going to stop me, why didn't you just say no to me in the first place?” Takahashi asked.

“I needed you to realize your own feelings,” Yossi explained.

“But what if it didn't work and I ended up kissing you?”

“I would of stopped it of course.  I am with Rika, and I will do everything in my power to keep her by my side,” Yossi declared.

“Yossi...if I tell Risa and she rejects me,I don't know what I would do with myself.  I want to be like you and Ishikawa-san.”

“That is impossible,” Yossi deadpanned.

Takahashi looked up, Yossi's image blurred by the impending tears that formed on the corner of her eyes.

“It is impossible, because you are Ai-chan.  Ai-chan and Risa are Ai-chan and Risa, not Yossi and Rika.    Even if you are rejected and she doesn't return your feeling, it is better to know that there was nothing rather than guessing for the rest of your life,” Yossi added as she wiped away a few of Takahashi's tears with her thumb.

Takahashi nestled into Yossi's palm slightly as she let out a sigh.

“This isn't going to be easy is it?” Takahashi probed.

“It never is,” Yossi replied.

Takahashi took another deep breath and stood up, wiping away the remaining tears from her face.  Without a word she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Yossi's waist in a tight embrace.  Takahashi rested her head on Yossi's chest and let out another sigh. 

“I'm so lucky to have you as a sempai. Thank you for listening to a silly girl's problem,” Takahashi stated gratefully.

Yossi leaned in and whispered into Takahashi's ear, “Anytime you need me, I will be here for you. Now go find Risa.”

Takahashi gave her sempai another quick squeeze before unwrapping her arms from Yossi's waist and making a run for the door.  Just as she reached for the handle, Takahashi looked back at Yossi.

“Ai-chan, lets keep this almost kissing thing between you and me, I don't want Rika finding out and then going on a rampage, ”Yossi requested.

Takahashi smiled and nodded, “Yossi...you can call me Ai-chun.”

With that, Takahashi disappeared from the room.  Yossi stood alone and chuckled to herself. She looked to the closed door ...

“Ai-chun...good luck.”
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:29:05 PM by maverickpanda »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Where did it all begin...[ update 12-25-08]
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2008, 11:12:54 PM »
Ch. 4

A soft creak echoed from Yossi’s chair as she leaned back, stretching her arms and letting a quiet yawn escape her lips.  Just as the knots in her body began to work themselves out, her body jerked forward the moment someone drew a finger across her stomach.  Yossi glared at the grinning Rika.

“Think your funny?” Yossi questioned.

“Actually…yes I do,” Rika disclosed.

Yossi was at a loss for words at Rika’s riposte.  Rika exuberantly threw both of her hands into the air, declaring her victory.
She has her moments, though quite often it's people laughing at her, rather than with her. :lol:

As Rika bounced up and down on Yossi’s lap, continuing to bask in her victory,
Damn.  ;D

Yossi waited for an opportune moment to strike.  In a quick flash, Yossi snaked her hand underneath the hem of Rika’s shirt and bore down on Rika’s trim stomach with her icy palm.

Rika’s bouncing halted under Yossi’s chilling embrace.  A shrill cry roared through the cafeteria as Rika tried to tear Yossi's polar palm away from her stomach.  Yaguchi slammed her hands down on the table, in an attempt to steady the teetering table while Rika was kicking furiously trying to wriggle out of her grips, but Yossi's grasp was unrelenting and firm.
DAMN!
:mon blood:

Splash.

“OH MY GAH! Why did you do that?” Yossi and Rika shouted.

The wild chattering that filled the cafeteria came to an abrupt halt. All eyes moved from Yossi and Rika to Yaguchi, who had climbed onto the table, standing tall clenching a now empty glass.

Yaguchi took a deep breath before shouting at the two girls, “Okay you two cool off.  You know things are getting out of hands when even the gokkies and rokkies are saying something!”

“Did she really just?” Konno whispered.

Kamei looked over to the other table, “Yup. She really did empty a cup of water on Yoshizawa and Ishikawa sempai.”

Makoto leaned back in her chair, “Wow.  That’s pretty gutsy. I hope she knows what she is doing. Yossi can get pretty out of control sometimes,”
Hey, don't underestimate the power of da Gooch. :yep:

“Yossi? When did you guys get so familiar?” Risa whispered inquisitively as she leaned closer to Makoto, prodding Makoto's side with her elbow.

“Uh...I don't know.  Well anyways, I hope they don't get in a fight,” Makoto said nervously.
Add another to the list. At least this one isn't that much of a surprise.

The fifth and sixth generation girl's held a heavy breath as Yossi pulled her fist back and hurled it towards Yaguchi.  Just before contact, the forthcoming fist stopped and unraveled.  Yossi's vicious glare softened into a warm smile as she pressed on her mentor's nose with her index finger.

“I guess we can get a little out of control sometimes.” Yossi admitted.

“HUH?!?” The collective gokkies and rokkies yelled.
Yossi =  :mon mad:
Mari = :mon evil:
GoRokkies =  :mon scare:
Yossi = :mon sweat:
GoRokkies = :dizzy:

*VETERANS TABLE*
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

“So what you guys are saying, is that what just happened...is normal?” Sayumi asked.

“Yup.”

“Sounds about right.”

“There is no normal in the world of Hello!Pro, but yes.”

Yuuko only nodded as she continued to read her paper.
After all, what's "normal"?  O0

“I can't believe that sensei is calling a make-up rehearsal,” Rika whined.

“No one ever said the life of an idol was easy, you got to be tough. FIGHT!” Yaguchi shouted as she began to punch the empty space in front of her.

And besides, you can't really say no to sensei.” Yossi pointed out.

Rika pouted. “True...but I wanted more time with you.”

“I know. I wanted to spend more time with you too, but what are you going to do?” Yossi added.
IshiYoshi = :gmon love2:

The sweet moment was interrupted by the fake gagging sounds that emanated from Yaguchi.  Yossi sighed and gave Yaguchi a soft knock on the head.

“Ouch!” Yaguchi squeaked.
:wahaha:

“I guess we should go change before we catch a cold,” Rika suggested.

Yossi slid next to Rika and rested a hand on her shoulder, “Oh I insist on helping you out of those wet clothes Rika.”

“Nope! I don't think so! Not going to happen!” Yaguchi uttered as she pushed the furiously blushing Rika out of the cafeteria.
:twisted:

“It was just a joke Mari,” Yossi shouted down the hall.

“Yeah right. And I'm tall,” Yaguchi rebutted.
:on lol:

“Guess the lunch time theater is over.  Too bad, right Ai-chan?” Risa asked looking to her side, finding nothing more than an empty seat.

Reina looked over at the puzzled Risa, “Did Ai-san disappear again?”

“Seems like it,” Risa answered.
Seeing Yossi in wet clothes a little too much for her to handle?  :pimp:

Yossi leisurely made her way back to her dressing room.  Little did she know the trouble and pain that awaited her in the dressing room.  Yossi wrestled with the situation for what seemed to be hours, doubt and concerns filling her thoughts as she struggled to make a decision.

“Jeans,” Yossi looked to the other hanger,” or sweatpants.”
No jinbei? :P

“Hmm I should go back to the cafeteria and finish my lunch.  I don't want all that food to go to waste,” Yossi declared as she patted her stomach.

Just as she reached for the door, Yossi heard a knock.

“Who is it?”

“Takahashi.”
Oh boy...I knew it.  :O

Takahashi let out a sigh and took a seat on the couch, “Ai-chun...it has been forever since that sparrow skit Yoshizawa-san, yet you’re the only one who still calls me by that name.”
But "Ai-chun" is such a cute nickname! :wub:

“Fine. Then I will start calling you Yossi.”

“Good. Good.  Anyways, what is the matter Ai-chan?” Yossi asked.

“It involves Risa...”
Oh hello now? :?

“So how long have you seen Risa as more than just a friend?” Yossi deadpanned

“About two years now...hey wait,” Takahashi slowly turned her head, meeting with an impishly grinning Yossi. 
Awwwwwwwwww...so Aichan's just nervous around and she's coming to Yossi for help/advice!  ^-^

*YOSSI-AICHAN TALK*
Yossi has some good points here. If one spends too much time analyzing everything, then it's really no wonder that Aichan's been pining for 2 years the way that she has.

Takahashi threw her hands over her face and screamed into her palms.  As Takahashi's muffled cry died out, the confused girl looked up at her senior, and came to a revlation.

“Kiss me,” Takahashi demanded.

“What?!? What are you saying Ai-chan,” Yossi questioned as she took a step back.

Takahashi stood up and looked at Yossi with pleading eyes,” Please Yossi.  I need to know something.”

“I don't know what this is about, but if you really want to,” Yossi pursed her lips.

Takahashi gulped roughly as she traced Yossi's pucked lips.  As Takahashi leaned into Yossi,  An image flashed in her mind.  Takahashi shook her head of the image and continued to approach Yossi's lips.  The closer she got to Yossi, the more her mind filled with memories of her and Risa;  the laughs they shared the tears they had shed together.

Takahashi jumped back,” Risa!”
Holy crap that was close!  :shocked:

On the plus side, looks like Aichan has her answer.

*YOSSI-AICHAN TALK PT.2*
Again, hard to find error with Yossi's logic. Now that Aichan has realized and accepted how she feels, she's got to keep going forward. Problem is, she can't look to others as examples of what she's supposed to do. Everyone's different, after all. What works for one couple won't necessarily work for another.

“Ai-chan, lets keep this almost kissing thing between you and me, I don't want Rika finding out and then going on a rampage, ”Yossi requested.
Good idea, moreso for Aichan's safety than Yossi's. :yep:

Takahashi smiled and nodded, “Yossi...you can call me Ai-chun.”

With that, Takahashi disappeared from the room.  Yossi stood alone and chuckled to herself. She looked to the closed door a

“Ai-chun...good luck.”
Didn't I say it was such cute nickname?
 :gmon twirl:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
Re: Where did it all begin...[ update 12-25-08]
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »
I want Yossie as sempai too  :wriggly:

Nice chapter !!! :on GJ:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Baby Don`t Play