JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue

Author Topic: Factory Girl - Team A VS Team B  (Read 30437 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: Factory Girl - Team A VS Team B
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »
when will be the broadcast of the 2nd episode?
I hope a lot of TaeNy and YulSic  :wub:

The show airs every Wednesday. :)

Offline Isaura.Tsuji

• MiyaxRii Fan
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
^thanxs tama-unni ^^

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2008, 08:48:58 PM »
Why am I the only one voting for Dream Girls? Huh? Is this some fucking lame scheme to make them sad? Sympathy votes, please.  :cry:
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2008, 09:57:43 PM »
No sympathy! >:D if Elle boss lady isn't gonna be hard on them like she said she would be, then someone has to >.> It'll push the girls to win it.

I'm down with SITS, let's see some more drama, Sexica  <3~

Okay Pen, you've got a point. They have been constantly working hard and making this show is just another addition to their busy schedule... so going too hard on them would be exhausting on the girls' part.
And yeah, I agree, I think one of the production teams, whether it's ELLE girl, MNET, or SM have probably scripted SOME part of this show. And I still think those overreactions that the girls gave were part of it :shiftyeyes:

Tama unni, you forgot to mention that Vogue also focuses on the weirder fashion o_O... fashion as an "art" as they would call it.

Well the only way I figure out if it's mostly scripted or not is that if there's something that was said that no one would normally say or if there's something that should have been said but wasn't... then you know something's written in a way to make it veiwable for audiences.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 07:26:43 AM »
Mark Burnett (Survivor's producer) calls his shows "unscripted dramas" and not "reality shows", so that's how I look at most reality shows. Situations and everything else are scripted, but not the reactions. And I think the overreactions are just a part of bring idols. XD

I guess I like weird fashion, Maria, since I've always preferred Vogue. Not the American version but much weirder, like Vogue Italia. European fashion magazines ftw. :P

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 04:13:30 AM »
Haha, not that I have anything against the "weird" fashion, because I do count it as art too...I'd just never wear it. But I guess that's the purpose of them designing those clothes, just as art.
But I've always wondered if the one exposed boob is part of the art

* imagines SNSD in Vogue fashion*

-O_sLaVe

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 05:12:00 AM »
Okay, I'm double posting, bite me  :shakeit:

I really liked Episode 3! It was actually funny and entertaining, much better than the first two (in my opinion). I can't wait to see how the party turns out! Both teams were really funny and the celebrities they tried to invite were very interesting....

Did anyone else notice Wonder Girls' Ye Eun sorta trying to sneak a pee at what was going on when Candy Girls were inviting Alex? And aww, I think it's cute that their unni Nam Gyuri from SeeYa was so happy to see them (and Alex was so jealous haha). ShinYoung is hilarious <3!

I wonder how long this show will be... Hopefully it's longer than GGTS!

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 06:04:39 AM »
Ain't nothing wrong with double posting like that!

I just started my download. Wanna see some Gyulyulsic action!

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 06:22:08 AM »
how come I can't find the show yet?!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 09:42:01 AM »
Just finished watching, I still don't find it that fun... I guess not enough action. But Gyuri with Yulsic alone is worth dl-ing for me. :P

I wonder if the 1st cometition will be Candy Girls' only win :lol:. Seriously, make-up booth in a party? They can't come up with that themselves, right? Elle prolly said "Hey, whatever-makeup-brand is our affiliate, put them in the party too!"

Is Nobody perf for real? When was their first perf on M Countdown? The party happened on 080807, so this ep has to be before that. I think it was just a plug. :lol:

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 10:24:47 AM by tama-chan »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 10:02:48 AM »
:lol: yeah they just put recent footage, cause they can't put old m.countdown footage. :P

Not a very exciting episode unless you're crazy for the celebs.

But we get to see party footage next episode!! :D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »
Yeah i didn't like the makeup booth thingy for candy girls. I don't see how the elle editors are going to be impressed with their booth since those who come to the party have probably had their make up done.

I like the cocktail bar booth concept for dream girls. I can foresee lots of fun in their booth.

But but but maybe somehow i would love to the candy girls have a twist in their booth and offer something more. I'm still supporting candy girls anyway since my Sica is in there.

Anyway who is that Nam Gyu Ri girl? She seems very close to YulSic.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 07:27:54 PM »
The only good thing about the makeup booth is that it brings in a sponsor. That's why I think it's something Elle came up with and not really the girls themselves.

Watching it again, I'm starting to think that Candy Girls are too laid back about everything. XD

ferrar, Nam Gyuri is in a girl group called "SeeYa". I think she's super tight with Yuri, Sica and Fany.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »
I thought everybody would be begging them to review and promote their product so i'm not sure if they needed to "look" for a sponsor.

I think the first round success has indeed made the candy girls a bit laid back. If they don't really think of more stuffs for the rest of the show, they'd be cleaning up every episodes.

Like this week, i thought they were banking on their guests to make them win the event rather than really thinking of doing something for their booth.

ferrar, Nam Gyuri is in a girl group called "SeeYa". I think she's super tight with Yuri, Sica and Fany.

Ohh when they met it looked like YulSic was starting to have tears in their eyes.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
Yay, Tama unni didn't get mad at my double posting :heart:~~

:( I thought this episode was at least more fun than the previous two. If Nam Gyuri didn't some plastic surgery, I'd be more excited to see her in the show haha. I miss the old SeeYa
Jessica is going to speak some more English in the fourth episode, yay!
I totally didn't expect HyoYeon to be the one that had to stay behind... I thought it'd be Dillfany hahaa. Then again, maybe the bartender was just eyein Hyo... Hmm.  :mon dunno:
Did anyone else notice how Jess, Sunny, and Yuri were totally fangirling when they called Yunho, but Tae wasn't?! I think she was hoping that it would be Junsu heeheehee.
I still think the best part is when Soo got all fed up with not knocking the cup over that she decided to take her anger out on Tiff's funny Korean :D "Hip of the hand" hahaha

Was it stated before that Gyuri was close with some of the girls from SNSD? I must've forgotten...
If Candy Girls didn't come up with the makeup idea, I wonder why ELLE would choose them to do it... maybe they thought they'd do better in it. Hmm, I wonder what kind of idea they were going to use if ELLE didn't make them do the makeup stuff.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. WHY was WG there. Maybe some business with Mnet?

Was anyone else suspicious when Sunny said "She even know's his (KangIn) schedule" and TaeYeon put a face on that looked like she was tryin to hide something? IF SO, THEN WHY KANGIN, TAEYEON?! And is it just me or does Tae never look so excited for this show?

Kkangpae Jopok Jess <3

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 08:43:55 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2008, 04:48:07 AM »
I like serious Jess more <3

Look at the determination in her eyes  :gmon bang:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2008, 06:13:04 AM »
:lol: she looks cute as hell there

Was anyone else suspicious when Sunny said "She even know's his (KangIn) schedule" and TaeYeon put a face on that looked like she was tryin to hide something? IF SO, THEN WHY KANGIN, TAEYEON?! And is it just me or does Tae never look so excited for this show?

I literally said, "fuck you Kangin," when they showed that. :P

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2008, 06:18:30 AM »
You's all missed the most important part of Episode 3.

Sunny's boobies

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2008, 06:23:28 AM »
Silly Sunny, just insinuating that Tae and Kangin could be closer than they let on.  Hanging out together for the chinchin as much, people are bound to start talking, especially at their age, lol.  Can't wait for the party footage!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. WHY was WG there. Maybe some business with Mnet?

Shameless plug, I say!!! XD
Yah, probably some business deal, help them pimp the new song (while in the scene when the girls were chatting up Alex, Yeeun popped up in the back in her So Hot outfit).

About the makeup booth, maybe they had to draw sticks? :lol: I don't know, it's just my speculation. I mean, they'd have to contact the makeup company to make a booth their, it's some advertising stuff. We didn't see them do any of that, just them go poking the models' eyes out.

eta: Oshit! 7500th post!!! :w00t:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 06:49:17 AM by tama-chan »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue