JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match

Author Topic: Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning [update 06/08/09]  (Read 8569 times)

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Hello JPH!P, panda is back from the dead with a new story.  It has been a while since I posted, due to the piling amounts of homework and my senior design projects and such.  Anyways, I had enough time in between my classes to come up with this story idea.  Originally it was meant to be a one-shot, but I decided that I'm going to break it up into three pieces.  Depending on the amount of comments and how it goes over maybe it will get extended.  Without further ado, here is the first installment of my new story..enjoy!!!  :pandaaa:

Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning

Ch 1.  The Dawn Before the Dusk

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The alarm clocked resonated as it continually chimed.  A hand reached out from underneath the blankets and landed lazily on the clock, silencing the chirps of the electronic alert.  The listless girl turned onto her side and pulled back the covers that draped over her head.  She pulled the clock closer and examined the digital display, barely able to read the time through her tired sight.

She tossed the clock aside, before burying her head into her pillow, “Six…I don't remember setting it for this early,” she mumbled to herself.

The girl lay still on the bed, graciously welcoming the drowsiness that came soon after.  Her lips curled into a small grin as the gentle caress of cotton comforter enveloped her body.  She snaked her arm underneath the pillow, a small shiver coursing through her body, responding to the cool touch of the pillow against her bare arm.  She could feel a heat kiss her cheek as she nuzzled against the fluffy pillow. She began to fall back asleep that is until…

Crash. The door to her room violently swung open, slamming into the adjacent wall.  The girl quickly sat up, bitterly throwing her comforter aside.  She flinched shortly, as she went eye to eye with the radiant sunlight that peeked through the closed curtains.  A raised hand proved an effective enough shield against the blinding light.  After her vision recovered, she shuddered shortly knowing who stood at her doorstep.

“It’s her…,” she whispered to herself as she focused on the doorway.

There stood the miniature mentor, who Yossi had appropriately nicknamed the tiny typhoon, Mari Yaguchi.  It was a long and complicated situation that led to Yossi living with the Yaguchi’s, but she was appreciative.  

Yossi’s life hasn’t been the easiest. At her old school, the bullies that rampaged throughout favored her.  With both parents working hard to support the family, she would always come home to an empty house.  Even though it was lonely, she preferred it this way. She would rather be alone, than have her parent worry about the bruised that covered her body.  No matter how her body ached, Yossi would only force herself to smile, convincing herself that, “If you let them see you cry, they have won.”

One night after a particularly brutal day at school, Yossi absent-mindedly wore a loose sweatshirt to dinner, that did very little to reveal her bruises.  To say the very least, her parents soon discovered the secret that Yossi has desperately tried to bury.  Their hearts were heavy as they examined every bruise that resided on their daughter’s body.  Helpless to protect their daughter within the confines of school, they decided it would be better if she went to another school. The Yoshizawa family and the Yaguchi family have had a long-standing friendship, and they gladly allowed Yossi to live with them and continue her schooling.    

Standing at a terrifying four foot nine inches, Mari Yaguchi ruled with an iron fist, and a steely resolve, but not without a warm heart.  As stubborn as she is, she will always fight for the greater pursuit of justice.  

“Yocchan~ it's time to get up!” Mari shouted exuberantly.  

The groggy Yoshizawa responded with nothing more than a groan as she laid down.  The elfin elder shook her head as she approached Yossi's bed.  Mari reached the foot of the bed and squatted down, sneaking her fingers between the mattress and and box spring.

She took a moment and inhaled sharply, “I go through the trouble of changing your alarm clock, and this is how you repay me?”

Without warning the tiny typhoon struck, effortlessly overturning the mattress, sandwiching the shocked Yoshizawa between the mattress and the floor.  Yossi crawled out form underneath the mattress and quickly got to her feet.  She marched over to the typhoon and reached down, grabbing a handful of the girl has neatly pressed collar.

“SO YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RE-SET MY ALARM?!?”

Mari looked up and nodded exuberantly, “Yup.  It's your first day Yocchan; I didn't want you to be late.”

Yossi pointed to the clock, “BUT SCHOOL ISN'T FOR ANOTHER TWO...” Yossi's ferocious barking came to a halt looking down at Mari's pouting face “...hours.”

Yossi sighed and loosened her grip, allowing Mari to wriggle out of her grasp.  Mari landed on her feet with a soft  thud.  Mari looked down and began to smooth the crumpled mess that used to be her crisp collar.  

“You have to make a good impression on your first day Yocchan.”

Yossi smoothed out the wild hairs that jutted from her head, “I understand that Mari, but you could of just nudged me awake.”

“I still don't know how such a small girl has such monstrous strength,” Yossi exclaimed, as she looked over the tousled bedroom.

“Monstrous?” Mari questioned.

“How can I do anything monstrous, I am just too...” Mari winked before blowing a kiss to her junior,”cute.”

Now Yossi would be the first to agree that Mari has an overwhelming amount of adorable at her disposal, but at the same time, she loved giving her a hard time.  Yossi reached down and picked up Mari.  With Mari firmly held underneath her arm, Yossi proceeded towards the door.  Yossi placed Mari down and took the tiny girl's face in her hands.  

“Now Mari, can a cute girl do this?” Yossi asked, turning the girl's head towards the mangled door that faintly clung to the hinges.

“You can't prove I did that,” Yaguchi rebuffed.

The corner of Yossi lips curled up into a victorious grin.  She took a knee and knelt down beside Mari.  Yossi reached out and cupped Mari's right foot with her hand.  She lifted the smaller girl’s foot, her thumb finding its way between her shoe and the back of Mari's ankle.  She turned her foot upwards and slipped off Mari's shoe.  Yossi stood up and walked over to the door, pressing the shoe into the slipper shaped hole in the door.

“Looks like a perfect fit Mari.”

Mari shrugged, “Just because that hole is the same size as my shoe, it doesn't mean that I did it.  Anyways, since I'm a senior and your a sophomore, that makes me your sempai, and as sempai, I got to look out for you.”

“Look out for me? Can't be as bad as my old school.”

Mari suddenly snapped her fingers and looked up at Yossi, “That reminds me, the other reason why I woke you up so early.”

“And that is?” Yossi inquired.

Mari scratched the back of her head, “Well, there was a bit of a mix-up, you might wanna come downstairs.”

Yossi narrowed her eyes, “Mix up?”

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 02:06:42 PM by maverickpanda »

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 02:52:48 AM »
Great start! :cow: Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
Oh, a fic about the mentor-mentee relationship between Mari and Yossy! And it's a funny one... Uhm, interesting.  :yep:

Totally loved your descriptions of Mari, too. So fitting. :lol:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 05:27:02 AM »
OH!
Another fic by you!
AWESOME!

Abused Yossy

:OMG: Nooooo!!!! Someone help her!!!

the tiny typhoon, Mari Yaguchi

XD :rofl: :lol: ... they are funny together

Another ishiyoshi! :heart: (PLEASE  :fainted:)

Thanks for the fic! :wub:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 07:10:15 AM »
Stupid bullies. Somehow you just know that they also just happen to be prominent (i.e. wealthy) members of society, which basically means that they've grown up spoiled and are used to getting their own way all the time.
:angry:

Mari scratched the back of her head, “Well, there was a bit of a mix-up, you might wanna come downstairs.”

Yossi narrowed her eyes, “Mix up?”
Considering the whole "shoe" thing that she just went through with Mari, is this going where I think it's going? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 03:05:44 AM »
Hello everyone, after a long while I am finally bringing you the second installment of Starting from Scratch: A Return to the beginning.

I hope you guys enjoy,and as always comments are encouraged and welcomed.

Ch 2. Seraphic Face, Serpentine Smile

“What kind of mix-up?” Yossi inquired.

The tiny girl lazily waved her hand, “It's a bit complicated. It would be easier if you just went downstairs and looked for yourself.  Now get a move on girlie!” She commanded.

Knowing full well the repercussions of not following orders from Mari, especially when she uses her authoritative tone, Yossi decided it would be easier if she just went along with it. The taller girl hung her head in defeat and stepping into the slippers located next to the door.  Mari stepped aside, allowing Yossi to pass by. 

As she crept towards the staircase, Yossi could feel a slight tug on her shirt. Yossi peered over her shoulder, witnessing Mari following closely behind cinching the hem of the baggy shirt that she wore.  No matter how hard she fought it, Yossi could not help but smile at the adorable sight behind her.  She turned her focus forwards once again and let out a heavy sigh. 

I don’t know how kowai Mari and kawai Mari can be the same person, she thought to herself.  After deciding it was better to not dwell on that question, her mind began playing out dozens of scenarios that could possibly be constituted as a “mix-up.” 

“There is no way that is possible…or at least I hope it’s not,” Yossi whispered to herself.

Each step closer to the staircase, brought out another scenario, more wild than the last.  Yossi held her sides tightly, feeling her stomach churn as she came to the realization that no matter how wild or strange the scenario may be, when it involves Mari, it is not outside the realm of possibility.

Yossi's march came to an abrupt stop as she stood at the top of the stairs dreading the surprise that awaited her downstairs.  Mari, not noticing the sudden halt, crashed into the taller girl, her nose crumpling against the other girl's backside.  Yossi turned and noticed Mari vigorously rubbing the tip of her nose as her lips dripped with quiet whimpers.    No matter what the situation, Yossi's trembling heart could be soothed in the presence of Mari.  Casting aside her current worries, she kissed the tip of her index finger and pushed it against the tip of Mari's rosy nose.   

Mari's scowl cracked into the faintest of smiles at her junior’s kind gesture.  Yossi patted the top of Mari's head.  The taller girl turned her back to Mari and knelt down, flicking her head back, urging Mari to hop on.  Not needing another invitation, Mari quickly mounted Yossi, snaking her slender arms loosely around her neck, while wrapping her legs around Yossi's waist as best she could.

Yossi quickly galloped down the stairs skipping over two, sometimes three steps at a time.  Mari desperately fought to keep hold of the bucking Yoshizawa, her energy drained by the fits of laughter; the end result of Yossi's short yet furious piggy-back.
Yossi trotted into the living room and unlatched Mari's arms from her neck, tossing the girl gingerly on the sofa.  Mari bounced twice before the girl settled on the couch, holding her sides, which ached from her ungovernable giggles.

Yossi turned and faced the downed girl, “So what is this mix-up?”

Mari sat up and took a few shallow breathes, wiping away the tears that pooled at the corner of her eyes.  She kicked her legs over the edge of the couch and hopped down.  She ran to the bookshelf and plucked the hangers that hung from it. 

“You might wane sit down Yocchan.”

Mari pointed to the emblem located on the center of the bag, “This is the crest to the Okamura Joshi girl's academy.  Our school.”

Yossi tilted her head, “So that must mean, those are...”

“Our uniform,” Mari cut in, drawing back the zipper than ran along the front of the bag.

Yossi let out a sighed of relief...at least it's cute, she thought to herself.  The uniform was made up of three different pieces.  First was the skirt which was nothing more than a simple flat black mid-thigh length skirt.  Next came the fitted black button up blouse with red pinstripes and lastly a red cotton sweater vest that was to be worn over the button-up. 

“And of course, black socks to match,” Mari added.

“And everyone wears the same uniform?” Yossi inquired.

Mari answered Yossi's question with an enthusiastic nod.

“So that means I have the same uniform right?”

Again Mari nodded adding in a very animated “Right!”

“So what’s the problem? Is it to big, because if it is, it's no big...”Yossi unzipped the other bag and froze, “gie.”

Yossi slowly turned her head toward Mari, “I thought you said they were the same.”

Mari looked up and pressed her index finger to her chin, “I don't remember saying anything like that.”

“YOU SAID 'RIGHT' WHEN I ASKED YOU IF I HAD THE SAME UNIFORM!” Yossi bellowed.

“When I said 'right,' what I really meant to say was...” Mari cleared her throat, “yes, if by same uniform you mean a completely different one and by completely different one I mean a boy's one.”

Yossi turned and buried her head into the couch.  Muffled screams of frustration erupted from the couch, as any hope of a normal school life was dashed.  Mari tossed the uniforms down and hoped over to Yossi, consoling her with a gentle pat on the back.  Yossi lifted her head from the couch cushions and took a few shallow breathes, allowing her flushed cheeks to regain their original color. 

She reached out and pawed helplessly at the shorter sempai, “How did this happen Mari?”

Mari rummaged through her pockets and fished out a small crumpled ball of paper.  Mari tried as best she could to smooth out the wadded ball before offering it to Yossi.

“This is how.”

“What is it?” Yossi asked, snatching the paper from Mari’s hand.

“It’s the order form for your uniform,” Mari answered.

Yossi smoothed out the crumpled wad of paper, struggling to read some of the characters through crumpled folds, as she scrutinized it.  Her eyes darted from character to character, desperately trying to find the source of her misfortune. 

Her roaming eyes came to a stop, glued to a single line on the form.  With trembling hands, Yossi clenched the form tightly, lifting her eyes from the form to Mari, who stepped back, noticing the repressed flames of anger that raged in Yossi’s eyes.

Yossi held out the form, “So, if I am reading this right which I think, I am.  The reason why I have a boy’s uniform, the reason for me being able to just blend in and have a normal high school life, is because…YOU CAN”T SPELL?” Yossi barked pointing to the box labeled ‘name’.

“I didn’t have my coffee that morning and it looked fine to me, and even mom thought it looked right,” Mari replied.

“How did your mom not catch the mistake?”

“She didn’t have her coffee either.”

A heavy sigh escaped Yossi, “I guess that’s understandable, but Hitoshi Yoshizawa? I mean come on.  Didn’t the distributors wonder why they were sending a boy’s uniform to a student who is attending an all girl school?”

Mari shrugged, “They probably didn’t get their morning coffee either.”

“OH MY,” Mari screamed.

Yossi jumped in her seat, “What’s up Mari.”

“Because of all this dilly dallying, we only have an hour left till we have to be at school.  Now quickly, put on your uniform.”

“Do I have to?” Yossi asked.

“MOVE IT!” Mari screeched.

Yossi grabbed her uniform and scrambled up the stairs as quickly as she could, stumbling into her room, kicking the door closed behind her.  Mari picked up her uniform and skipped to her room whistling a cheery tune, giggling to herself, watching Yossi stumble into her room.

It took all of five minutes for Mari to throw on her uniform.  With a neatly assembled tie and a freshly ironed skirt, Mari gave herself a final once over before exiting her room.  Mari marched down the hall and gave Yossi’s door another firm ‘nudge’ with her foot.

“Come on Yocchan! It’s time to…”  Mari paused mid-sentenced, entranced by the image that caught her eye, “…go.”

Mari felt a slight heat on her cheeks.  Yossi stood before a mirror, twisting and turning as she analyzed herself in the mirror.  Yossi turned to Mari and pulled open the jacket to her uniform, displaying the crimson tie that loosely hung from her neck, hanging over the fitted black button-up, that tucked into her black pants. 

“This is ridiculous,” Yossi stated.

Mari walked over and hopped up giving her junior a soft smack to the back of the head.  Yossi flinched shortly, hunching forward while grabbing at the back of her head.

“What was that for?” Yossi questioned.

“Okay…” Mari walked over the mirror and faced it at Yossi, “do you see this? Do you see how absolutely positively handsome you are?”

The puzzled girl turned and analyzed her profile, “Handsome? Isn’t that a bit weird for a girl?”

“Handsome, beautiful, cute, it all means the same thing.  No matter how you look at it, you look good. For some reason, it seems to suit you better than the regular uniform,” Mari explained.

A heavy sigh escaped Yossi before she gave Mari a friendly bump with her hips, “Don’t such strange things.  Anyways, I guess we should get going.”

Yossi walked over to her bed and picked up her bag.  She held out her hand, and smiled feeling Mari’s tiny digits lock with hers.  They walked down the stairs and opened the door.

“Lets get this already hilarious day started,” Yossi sighed. 

Luckily, for the Mari and Yossi, school was only a few blocks away.  With the school being so close, Mari and Yossi could enjoy the walk there.  Mari linked arms with Yossi and led her down the street, pointing out cute little shops and cafés that she would frequent with her friends.  Yossi took a deep breath, contentment washing over her as the sweet spring air filled her nose.  A mild breeze touched her cheeks as the sun shined brilliantly.  In her opinion, nothing more was beautiful and relaxing than springtime. 

“Why did we leave so early if the school was so close by?” Yossi probed.

There was no answer.  Yossi shook her arm in an attempt to get her sempais attention, but alas, it was useless.  Yossi looked down at Mari, and was surprised to see her looking up at her with what seemed to be longing.

Yossi furrowed her eyebrows, “Why are you looking at me all weird like?”

“I can’t help it.  You’re just so handsome, it’s unbearable,” Mari whined sweetly.

“What did I say earlier about saying weird things Mari?” Yossi barked.

“It’s not weird, it’s true,” Mari rebutted.

With that, the argument was over, Yossi looked great in a boy’s uniform and there was no denying it.  The remainder of the walk was silent with Mari looking up at the handsome Yossi, who was flattered, but at the same time slightly shaken by the idea of looking better in boy’s clothing than in girl’s clothing.  As she contemplated over her situation, Yossi failed to realize that they were only a few steps from the gate.  Mari Yanked on Yossi’s arm bringing her focus back to reality.

“Now Yocchan, before you walk through those gates, there is something I want to tell you or rather someone I want to warn you about.”

Before Mari could continue with her warning, she found herself blinded by a set of hands held over her eyes.  Mari swung her arms wildly at the sudden impairment, hearing only a familiar snicker.  The assailant leaned forward and pressed her lips to the back of Mari’s ear.

“Mari~” the mysterious girl cooed provocatively.

“Only a handful of girls would do that to me,” Mari exclaimed.

The mysterious girl shifted her hands, covering both of Mari’s eyes with her left, as her right dropped.  Mari jerked, feeling the sudden presence of a hand over her chest.  Yossi watched in awe as the daring girl maliciously groped her senior.  The girl dropped Mari after only a few seconds of struggle, allowing Mari to catch her breath.

“So Mari, when did you have the time to get a boyfriend?”

Mari composed herself, “Miki-chan, are you stupid? Look a little closer, does this look like a boyfriend to you?”

Miki tilted her head, “Eh?”

A bead of sweat rolled down Yossi’s cheek as Miki stalked closer.  Something told Yossi that it would be in her best interest if she did not make any sudden movements.  Yossi could feel Miki’s eyes on her, every inch of her body inspected and judged.  Yossi felt a sudden pair of hands on her backside, causing a shiver to run up her spine.  Yossi did not know how to react.  All she knew was that Miki had grabbed her butt and they are slowly moving across her body.  Yossi could hear Mari giggling as Miki conducted her examination.  Yossi took deep breathes, hoping to calm her racing heart.  Yossi was in shock, who was this girl and why was she groping her.  No answers came to mind, only realization, and the realization that Miki’s roaming hands now traveled over her hips meeting at her stomach.  Before the devilish hands could make their way any higher, Yossi swatted them away and jumped back. 

“Is she the one you wanted to warn me about?”

Mari looked at Miki who answered with a shrug, “Miki-chan? No. She is a good girl. A little grabby, but she is a good kid. She is in your class, so I would try and play nice.”   

Yossi extended an uneasy hand, “Nice to meet you…Hitomi Yoshizawa.”

“Nice to meet you.  I wanted to ask you something.  First off, why are you in a boy’s uniform at an all girls high school, and secondly….what are you doing later?”

The taller girl took a step back, “Umm…the boy’s uniform was a mistake.”

“Not from where I am standing,” Miki purred while inching closer to Yossi.

Before Miki could pounce, her advances came to an abrupt halt.  Yossi was relieved as Mari came to her rescue.  Just as Yossi was about to thank Mari, she felt an uneasiness in the pit of her stomach as Mari slung her arms around Yossi’s waist.

“Hey Miki-chan, she is not your play thing! My Yocchan,” Mari declared.

A rebellious grin appeared on Miki’s face.  Yossi gulped roughly while the two girls stared down one another.  Tension surged throughout the air as the girls exchanged piercing glares.  The sudden screeching of tires shattered the silence of the intense battle.

Mari pulled Yossi down by the tie, “That is the girl I want to warn you about.”

The door to the car swung open.  Yossi watched intently as a rather meek looking girl stepped out. 

“Her?” Yossi asked.

Mari shook her head, “No, that is Ayumi Shibata.  Even though she is pretty wild, the one you really want to watch out for is her, Rika Ishikawa.”

A hand reached out from inside the car.  Ayumi offered her hand and assisted the girl out of the car.  At first glance, Rika was nothing more than your average, gorgeous idol-type princess, but in her eyes screamed an icy fierceness.  She wore the smile of an angel, but from her experience she knew that there was something malicious beneath that smile.  The crowd of people that populated the front gate parted in the presence of Ayumi and Rika.  Ayumi walked ahead of Rika who greeted each of her fellow student politely.  Each of her fellow students returned her greeting with a frightful smile.  Rika's smile faded, as she suddenly stumbled forward.  Rika turned and looked down at the girl who had bumped into her.   

“I am so sorry Rika-san. Please forgive me,” the younger girl pleaded as she bowed. 

Rika patted the top of the younger girl's head, “ Don't worry dear, I won't do anything.”

Ayumi stepped between the two girls, looking over her shoulder at Rika.  Rika placed her hand on Ayumi's shoulder and nodded.  A devilish grin found its way to Ayumi's face.  The cruel assistant reached down and pulled the girl up by her collar.  The students looked away. Ayumi roared with laughter as she tossed the defenseless girl aside.

“Don't you ever touch Rika-sama again,” Ayumi barked.

Before she hit the ground, she was caught by an unsuspecting hero.  Yossi stood before Rika and Ayumi, with the younger girl in her arms.

Mari told me to start from scratch, but this is a little ridiculous.

“Stop it,” Yossi demanded. 

Rika looked over Yossi, “So you are the new girl huh.  Aren't we the gallant hero.”

“Not a hero. I am just tired of spineless bullies like you.” Yossi explained, handing the girl over to Mari.

A boundless fury erupted inside Ayumi. No one made fun of her Rika.  Just as she was about to charge Yossi, Rika raised her hand commanding Ayumi to stop.  Yossi felt a dark cloud loom over her as Rika slowly approached, with that devious smile plastered on her face.  Rika held her arms out and took Yossi's face in her hands.  Rika leaned in and pressed her lips against Yossi's. 

Rika broke the kiss and leaned back, “Welcome to Okamura Joshi Academy...” Rika raised her fist and shot it forward, thrusting into Yossi's midsection.

Rika stood over the fallen Yossi, who gasped for breath as she held her stomach, “you're mine.”

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:22:50 PM by maverickpanda »

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning [update 01/27/09]
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 06:28:12 AM »
Ooooo Evil Rika!  :cow: She plays that so well. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 06:52:00 AM »
Ch 2.
“This is the crest to the Okamura Joshi girl's academy.  Our school.”
OSNAP!!! XD

*DA MIX-UP*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
:on lol: :on lol: :on lol:

See? This is a prime example of why coffee is SO necessary first thing in the morning. :yep:

Yossi raised furrowed her eyebrows, “Why are you looking at me all weird like?”

“I can’t help it.  You’re just so handsome, it’s unbearable,” Mari whined sweetly.

“What did I say earlier about saying weird things Mari?” Yossi barked.

“It’s not weird, it’s true,” Mari rebutted.
Now considering this is the reaction of someone who already KNOWS about the "mix-up", just imagine how much FUN it's going to be once they get to school and Yossi meets the other members of the student population for the first time.
:wahaha:

*MIKI'S "INSPECTION"*
:hiakhiak:

“Is she the one you wanted to warn me about?”

Mari looked at Miki who answered with a shrug, “Miki-chan? No. She is a good girl. A little grabby, but she is a good kid. She is in your class, so I would try and play nice.”
Wait, so if Miki's not the one she wanted to warn her about....theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...
:mon huh2:

*ENTER RIKA*
Oh....:O

Divaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...:-x

*RIKA "MEETS" YOSSI*
Oshit.....
:stunned:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 05:57:34 PM »
Kyah!
Rika's evil and Miki's not!
Oh mah gaaaah, this is a strange fic already! :lol:

Even Shiba-chan is scary this time...
Uhm, definitely a must read.  :yep:

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »
 :shocked A bulling Charmy... OMG... now I have seen it ALL

XD

“I am so sorry Rika-san. Please forgive me,” the younger girl pleaded as she bowed.

Rika patted the top of the younger girl's head, “ Don't worry dear, I won't do anything.”

Ayumi stepped between the two girls, looking over her shoulder at Rika.  Rika placed her hand on Ayumi's shoulder and nodded.  A devilish grin found its way to Ayumi's face.  The cruel assistant reached down and pulled the girl up by her collar.  The students looked away. Ayumi roared with laughter as she tossed the defenseless girl aside.

“Don't you ever touch Rika-sama again,” Ayumi barked.

:bleed eyes: Shiba too

“Welcome to Okamura Joshi Academy...” Rika raised her fist and shot it forward, thrusting into Yossi's midsection.

Rika stood over the fallen Yossi, who gasped for breath as she held her stomach, “you're mine.”

XD..."Welcome to Okamura Joshi Academy"... Did you know that was one of the options for my blog tittle? Everytime I hear that name I can't stop thinking of Okamura and his army of HP kids doing the Love Machine dance XD...That monkey was soo hilarious

Bye!!!

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 08:53:35 PM »
Jajajajaja

Miki's so a GODDESS!!!

And Rika is so a BIT..... a bit Evil xDDDD

No offense I like Rika but very far xD

Naaaahhhhhh just Kidding =)I Like V-u-den =D and I Love H&A *o*

Nice fic =D

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2009, 02:08:06 AM »
Sweet...new story to read!!!

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
Hi Hi~ everyone! Wow, it has been quite a while since I posted anything.  I apologize, but with the last few weeks of classes and exams and what have you, I have to put writing on the back burner for a bit.  But I am back with the latest chapter of Starting from scratch, I hope you guys enjoy!

:pandaaa:

Ch 3. When a Hero Needs Saving

Yossi clutched her midsection, gasping for breath, lying in the shadow of the looming Ishikawa.  A sharp, continuous pain pierced her chest, as each shallow breath barely filled her lungs.  She pulled one of her hands away from her midsection and pressed on the ground, shakily hoisting herself into a sitting position.  Yossi glanced at the surrounding crowd, noticing that no one would make eye contact with her.  A hand reached down, cupping Yossi's cheek, turning it upwards.  Rika looked down and smiled.

“You look like you have something to say,” Rika whispered playfully.

Yossi answered Rika with nothing more than a chuckle.

“What's so funny?” Rika questioned.

A small smirk appeared on Yossi's lips,” I just find it funny how someone so beautiful can be such a (What am I saying?) bit...”     

Her statement was cut short by a ferocious right cross.  The devilish smile that Rika wore was nowhere to be seen, instead, gritted teeth and a look of absolute indignation.   (What is wrong with me?  It is not like me to be so worked up), Rika thought to herself.  Ayumi quickly ran to Rika's side while fishing through her pockets for a handkerchief.  The loyal servant took the handkerchief and ran it across Rika's knuckles, wiping away the traces of blood that managed to splatter against her fist.  Rika looked over at Yossi, expecting to see her face down in the dirt, but that was not the case.  Yossi was sitting up holding her jaw, still wearing that disobedient smirk as blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.  With a quick turn, Rika faced her back to Yossi and rested one of her hands on Ayumi's shoulder. 

“You can take care of the rest, but try not to mess up her face to much.  The last thing I need is a new lapdog with an ugly face,” Rika ordered.

Rika lifted her hand from Ayumi's shoulder, signaling for her to carry out her orders.  The overjoyed Ayumi wasted no time charging towards the vulnerable Yossi.  She held her arm outwards, clenching her fist as her muscles tensed.  Since she could not hurt Yossi's face, Ayumi decided the throat was the next best option. 

Knowing what Ayumi was planning, Yossi closed her eyes and braced herself for the imminent “beheading.”  In her state of “self-defense,” Yossi grew more and more anxious.  The anxiety that had bore down on Yossi disappeared as she heard the familiar scream of her sempai.  Her eyes opened just in time to see Mari as she whizzed by.  Mari led with her legs, catching Ayumi's arm with her feet.  Mari stretched back and grabbed Yossi's shoulder, using her as an anchor.  She pushed off Yossi and managed to deflect her attack, resulting in Yossi falling back into the dirt.  Unable to fight Mari's monstrous strength, and her own momentum, Ayumi's arm flew back sending her into a precarious twirl.  She was unable to regain her balance, and tripped, tumbling towards the ground, face first.  Mari and Ayumi hit the ground simultaneously, but unlike Ayumi, Mari quickly kipped to her feet.  She turned and faced, the mildly stunned Rika. 

With a sudden burst of speed, Mari rocketed towards Rika, leaving behind a cloud of dust.  The distance that was between the two girls quickly collapsed.  Mari leapt over the floored Ayumi, and reached out, grabbing Rika by the collar as she landed. 

“Now listen here Ishikawa.  A lot of people may be afraid of you, but I...AM...NOT...ONE...OF...THEM,” Mari announced as she pulled Rika down to meet her gaze.

“People like you make me sick,” Mari added.

During her verbal assault, Mari failed to notice the recovered Ayumi, silently creeping towards her.  Drip.  Mari's ears twitched at the feint sound of dripping blood.  She quickly turned her head, but it was too late, Ayumi managed to get the drop on her.  Drops of blood fell from her nose while her fist trembled, craving the sweet sensation of revenge.  The way Mari saw it, she had to make a decision, and fast.  She could try to defend herself from Ayumi, but risk an attack from both Rika and Ayumi, or keep a firm grip on Rika and endure Ayumi's barrage.  Mari attention turned back to Rika, she tightened her fist and widened her stance, and she had chosen to endure.  A thunderous crash echoed as fist met flesh.  Yossi had lunged forward pushing her fist in to Ayumi's cheek with the full force of her body.  Ayumi was thrown back by the vehement punch, hitting the ground with a hard thump, with Yossi falling on top of her shortly after. Once again, Ayumi lay on the ground, but this time, an exhausted Yossi lay over her, panting heavily, unable to move her body.

Miki turned to the girl that Yossi had rescued earlier, “That's pretty hot,” she whispered.

“I don't think this is an appropriate time for that kind of comment,” the girl announced.

Miki shrugged, “Come on now Ai-chan, you gotta admit that four beautiful girls duking it out is pretty hot.”

Takahashi ignored Miki's reasoning and brought her attention back onto Mari and Rika.

“Looks like my girl beat your girl hands down,” Mari declared victoriously.

Rika chuckled,” YOUR girl?  I clearly remember claiming that little cross-dresser as my new lapdog.”

“Lets see how high and mighty you are when I bruise up that pretty little face of yours,” Mari rebutted.

“I don't think you will be doing anything to me,” Rika said sternly.

Mari scoffed,” Tch, and who is going to stop me?”

Rika leaned in. “Abe Natsumi,” she whispered.

Mari's eyes widened at the mention of that name.  Buried emotions and blocked memories came rushing back into Mari's mind as the name Abe Natsumi rung in her ear. 
Rika could feel the grip on her collar loosen, as a trail of tears streak down Mari's cheek.  She savored every bitter tear that fell from the tiny girl's eyes.  Now that the grip on her collar was significantly looser than before, she easily swatted away Mari's hands.  Her hands fell, her arms dangle lifelessly at her side, as she stood still, paralyzed by her own memories and emotions.  Rika stepped behind Mari and pulled her into an embrace, tightly pressing her body against Mari's backside.  She brushes aside and tucks the loose hairs behind Mari's ears just before pressing her lips softly against the back of her ear.

“If you even think about raising a hand against me, let’s just say...it would be a shame if Yossi has to suffer the same way Abe-san did. Now wouldn't it?”

Rika took a deep breath, “Now this is how it is going to work from now on Marippe.”

Mari's body trembled as the sound of that nickname beat against her eardrum.  Just as Rika was about to finish outlining her plan, a girl rounded the corner of the school shouting at the top of her lungs.

“NAKAZAWA-SENSEI IS ON HER WAY HERE!”

The crowd the filled the schoolyard, broke in to a frenzied scramble.  Everyone knew that there was no wrath unlike that of Nakazawa-sensei's.  Deciding it was too much of a hassle to deal with Nakazawa, Rika let go of Mari, cutting her play session short for today. 

“We'll finish this another time Marippe.”

Rika turned away from Mari and slowly walked towards Ayumi and Yossi.  She knelt down besides the two girls and carefully rolled Yossi off Ayumi.  Rika touched the tip of her index finger against her lips and then pressed them against Yossi's.   

“No one will stop me from taking what I want.”

Rika turned her attention from Yossi to Ayumi, taking her servant's face in her hand. 

“Rika-sama?” Ayumi asked weakly.

Rika rummaged through Ayumi's pockets, pulled out the handkerchief from earlier, and slipped it into Ayumi's hand.

“You've embarrassed me enough.  Clean yourself up and let’s go,” Rika replied coldly.

The girl quickly rose to her feet and wiped the blood from her face. 

“I'll get you for this.  Just wait until you see what I have in store for you Yoshizawa, you and that midget,” Ayumi threatened, looking down at Yossi.

By this time, Rika had already walked into the school.  Ayumi quickly followed, but not before delivering a final satisfying kick to Yossi's stomach.

In the midst of the sudden confusion, Miki decided it was best to leave the scene, but was stopped by Takahashi.

“Shouldn't we be going now?” Miki asked

An impish grin appeared on Ai's face, “No need.”

Miki soon realized that the girl who had insighted the sudden chaos was casually jogging over.

“Thanks Ayaya, I owe you big time,” Ai said graciously.

“Don't mention it Ai-chan,” Aya responded.

Takahashi turned and faced Miki, “There is no need to run because Nakazawa-sensei is not here.  It was all a li...”

Miki pushed Takahashi aside before she could finish her explanation.

“Mmm...morning Ayaya.  It is always nice seeing you, “ Miki purred, giving Aya a quick look over.

“Ugh, Ai-chan, why are you hanging around Fujimoto?” Aya inquired.

Takahashi shrugged, “She was just kind of here.”

Miki paid no attention to the conversation, she was to busy concentrating on Ayaya, more specifically her backside.  Unable to fight her urges, Miki's mischievous hands gave Aya's butt a nice firm squeeze. Aya jumped forward and turned, smacking Miki's hands.

“Miki! Must you insist on groping me so early in the morning?”

“You never told me to stop,” Miki replied.

“Whatever,” Aya scoffed, “Anyways, what is going on Ai-chan?  All I know is that I was walking to school and then I suddenly get a text from you, saying to initiate the NSL tactic.”

“NSL tactic?” Miki repeated curiously.

“Nakazawa-Sensei Lie tactic. N.S.L,” Takahashi explained.

Miki raised a brow, “Wow, that's pretty lame.”

Aya and Ai looked at each other and sighed, “That is why we changed the name to NSL,” Aya replied.

“That's beside the point,” Takahashi interrupted,” we should go check on those two.”

“Which two?”

“I'll fill you in later,” Takahashi said quickly, pulling Aya along as she ran over to Yossi.

A smile appeared on Miki's face while watching the two girls run over to Yossi.  Miki on the other hand, walked towards Mari, allowing the girls to get to know each other a little better.  Takahashi knelt beside Yossi and carefully sat her up, with Aya's help of course.

“Who is this?” Aya asked.

“An idiot,” Takahashi deadpanned, “An idiot who stepped in to protect a complete stranger from Ishikawa-san.”

“This guy protected you from Rika?  First off, why were you messing around with Rika, and secondly, why is there a guy at our school getting into fights with girls?”

“Who are you calling a guy?”

Aya and Takahashi jumped hearing Yossi's weak voice.  Ai giggled and held out her hand,

“Ayaya, this is the new transfer student, Hito...”

“Hitomi Yoshizawa, nice to meet ya,” Yossi cut in.

“Hitomi...” Aya repeated under her breath, “Hitomi...isn't that a girl's name?”

“Correct,” Yossi answered.

“And you're the new transfer student...so that means you're a, “ Aya paused mid-sentence and carefully examined Yossi.

“A girl. You would be correct in that assumption.”

Aya's jaw dropped while her face burned bright red, with embarrassment.

“I am so sorry Yoshizawa-san.  I hope you can forgive my rudeness,” Aya shouted as she bowed her head.

A hand gently patted the top of Aya's head.  The hand traced down the side of her face and cupped her chin, tilting her head up.  An unfamiliar heat kissed Aya's cheeks as she looked up at Yossi. 

“Don't worry about it.  I get mistaken for a boy all the time,” Yossi jested.

Doki Doki.  Aya felt her heartbeat quickened.  (Now that we are face to face, I can see why I mistook her for a boy.  Such a handsome face accented by the uniform that strangely suits her well.  What am I thinking? She is a girl.  God, why are these feelings surfacing again?

“Even before the boys uniform, when I got my hair cut short,” Yossi added.

“You used to have longer hair?” Ai interjected.

Yossi nodded, “I used to have hair down to the middle of my back up until a few weeks ago.”

Aya tilted her head, “Why did you decide to cut it?   

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~   

“Hey Mai, you should take a look at this,” a girl cried out.

Mai peered up from her magazine, and smiled at the sight of Yoshizawa being held down by her minions.  She tossed aside the magazine and leaned down, closely examining Yossi.  She reached down and ran her fingers through Yossi's hair, gingerly rilling the soft strands between her fingertips.

“You know Yoshizawa...I never noticed how long your hair was, seeing as how your always wearing it in a bun,” Mai explained.

She took the handful of hair and lifted it to her nose, taking in its sweet scent, “Since you decided to wear your hair down today, I can see its beauty.  It's so clean, so soft...” Mai suddenly yanked on the hand full of hair “and so very strong!”

Yossi let out a yelp. Her vision became blurry by the tears that began to well in her eyes.

“I don't like long hair on you Yoshizawa.  Let me help you find a hairstyle a little more suitable,” Mai commented.

While Mai contemplated what she was going to do, Yossi took this opportunity to escape.  She managed to fight free from the other girl's grips and ran as quick as she could, but it was not quick enough.  One of Mai's thugs managed to catch up and threw her arms around the escapee, quickly throwing Yossi to the ground. 

No matter how hard she struggled, she was pinned.  Yossi looked up and saw Mai slowly approaching.  The wicked girl slowly approached her, reaching into her mouth.  She pulled out the piece of gum she had been chewing earlier and smiled as she rolled it between her fingers.  Mai grabbed another handful of hair and pulled Yossi's head back.  She took the wad of gum and mashed it into Yossi's hair, scrunching as much hair into the gum as possible.  A diabolical laugh erupted from Mai.  She raised her hand, signaling for her thugs to give Yossi a final kick to the abdomen.  Yossi curled into a ball clutching her stomach, watching as Mai and her gang walked away.  She uncurled and lay on her back looking up at the darkening sky.  A weary hand ran through her hair, snagging on the nest of gum and hair that Mai created.  Tears were shed as she feverishly tried to push through the gum, but it was futile. 

No matter what Yossi did or how she acted, it would always turn out the same, Yossi alone with tears in her eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~   

“Sometimes you have to shake things up a bit,” Yossi answered.

Takahashi and Aya nodded in unison, “We understand.”

“So you know about me, but I don't even know your names yet,” Yossi added.

“Oh, I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself.  My name is Takahashi Ai, class 1-B, and this is Aya Matsuura from the same class,” Takahashi explained as the two girls bowed.

From a distance, Miki watched as the three girls talked.  Miki leaned back against the armrest formerly known as Mari.  No matter what she tried, Mari would not respond.  Yelling, pushing...groping, nothing worked.

Miki let out a sigh, “Might as well go over and see how Hitomi is doing.”

The vacant expression that Mari wore disappeared at the mere mention of Yossi's name.  The tiny girl stumbled forward, catching herself on Miki's arm before falling to the ground.

“Welcome back,” Miki said sarcastically.

“What happened?”

“Well, you were about to rearrange Rika's face, but then she said something and you went blank.  She said some things about some stuff, and the Yoshizawa...” Miki recounted

“Yossi!?! What happened to Yossi?” Mari interrupted.

Before Miki could answer, Mari saw Yossi sitting on the ground and ran over to her.

“Are you okay Yocchan?”

Yossi lazily waved her hand, “I’m fine.”

She lowered her arm, wincing as a sharp pain surged through her body.

“I think we should bring her to the nurse’s office,” Takahashi suggested.

Aya nodded in agreement and helped Yossi to her feet.

“Let me take her,” Mari proposed.

“Are you sure?” Aya queried.

” Please...” Mari sniffed back a tear,” I couldn't protect her...please let me take her.”

Takahashi and Aya acknowledged Mari's request, carefully handing Yossi over to Mari.  The tiny girl pressed one hand against Yossi's stomach and assisted helped her as they headed towards the school.

“What a way to start your day of school. Am I right Ai-chan?” Aya stated, watching Yossi and Mari enter the school.

“Yeah, and it's only going to get worse,” Miki answered.

Doki. Doki.

“Fujimoto? Where did Ai-chan go?”

Miki shrugged and wrapped an arm around Aya, “So what are you up to now?”

“Avoiding you as much as possible,” Aya answered.

“You know you love it.”

Aya shook her head and headed into the school, it was about time for class to start.

It took nearly twenty minutes for Mari and Yossi to reach the nurses office. By the time they arrived at the office, Yossi was a sleep, clearly exaughsted from the morning's events.

“Hello,” Mari yelled into the office, “Sensei, are you here?”

No answer.  Mari dragged Yossi into the office and headed towards the back where the beds were.  She pushed up and managed to toss Yossi onto one of the beds.  She let out a sight and wiped the sweat from her forehead.  Mari rolled her shoulder, trying to work out the knots.  (Wow, she is much heavier than she looks), she thought to herself as she looked upon the sleeping Yossi.  Lost in her own thoughts, Mari did not notice the woman slowing creeping up on her.

“What are you doing here?” The woman asked.

Now, everyone knew that Mari was jumpy, and that the worst thing you could do was sneak up on her.  Without hesitation, Mari turned and blindly swung her fist.  The woman quickly stepped back, managing to barley evade Mari's dynamite right hook.

“Hey! It's me Yaguchi-san, calm down.”

Mari pulled back her fist, “I'm sorry Kaorin-sensei.”

Kaorin waved her hand,” Do not worry about it, and how many times do I have to tell you, call me Iida.  Anyways, why are you here, and why do you look like hell?”

“There was a fight,” Mari answered.

“Are you okay?”

Mari nodded, “But Yossi...”

Kaorin raised a brow,”Who?”

The tiny girl stepped to the side and pointed at the girl sprawled out on the bed. 

“What happened? Why is this boy so badly beaten up?”

Mari offered no answer.

“If you want me to treat him properly, you better tell me what happened,” Iida demanded.

Mari pulled up a chair beside the bed and took a deep breath, before recounting the events of this morning's scuffle.  Iida listened carefully to the story, while wiping the dried blood and dirt from Yossi's face.  When she finished, the nurse leaned back and fell into her chair.

“So let me get this straight, she has a boy’s uniform because you messed up her order form, she got into a fight with Rika, and she knocked out Ayumi Shibata of the Mks?”

“Yeah,” Mari answered weakly.

Iida shook her head, “Tsk Tsk Tsk, poor girl.  She has such bad luck.”

Mari could not shake the feeling, that this was her fault. A single tear rolled down her cheek. (You were supposed to protect her.  This is your fault, Mari thought to herself. Just like Nacci...)

“Besides a few scratches and a couple of bruises, she is going to be fine,” Iida reported.

“If you want, I'll allow you to stay here until she wakes up.”

“Thank you,” Mari responded.

Iida stood up, “Now if you will excuse me, I will go inform your teachers.”

Mari bowed her head graciously as Iida left the office.  A few minutes after Iida left the room; Mari reached down and slipped her hand into Yossi's.  She lifted her hand and pressed her lips against Yossi's knuckles.  The kiss broke, and Mari collapsed on top of Yossi, sobbing as she held her hand tightly.

“I am so sorry Yocchan.”

“I couldn't protect you...please forgive me.”

// A few hours later //

Yossi's eyes slowly opened, wincing a bit as the bright light flooded her vision.

“Are you awake Yoshizawa-san?”

Yossi quickly sat up hearing the unfamiliar voice, “Who are you?”

“Iida Kaorin, the school nurse.  Nice to meet you.  I would not move too much.  You have had a rough morning and you should take it easy.  You don't want Yaguchi-san worrying over you all the time.”

“Mari? Is she okay? Where is she?” Yossi questioned.

Yossi threw her hand up but stopped, noticing someone's hand in her own.  She looked down at the owner of the hand and let out a sigh of relief.  A feint smile appeared on her face while she watched Mari soundly sleeping.

“She been like that for a while,” Iida explained.

“Really?”

“Yup, and she hasn't let go of your hand since I got back, which was about three hours ago.  Anyways, you might as well let her sleep here for a bit, her body is exhausted,” Iida looked down at her wristwatch, “It is almost lunch time, why not grab a bite? Do not worry, I will tell her where you went if she wakes up. ”

Yossi hesitantly agreed.  She pushed the covers off and slid out of bed, delicately pulling her hand from Mari's.  After a momentary stretch, Yossi walked around the bed and stood behind Mari.  She snaked her arms underneath the tiny girl and hoisted her into the bed, disturbing the slumbering mentor as little as possible.  She turned and quietly walked out of the office, exchanging a simple wave with Iida as she exited. 

It was noon and in the confusion, Yossi had forgotten to eat breakfast.  She held her stomach in an attempt to muffle the hollow growls, but it was no use, she was hungry and she did not know where the lunchroom was. 

Ring~

Yossi paused, (must be the lunch bell), she thought to herself.  All of a sudden, the doors that lined the hallways flew open and a sea of hungry girls flooded the hallways.  Yossi struggled to wade through the wave of girls, her body aching with every bump and push.    As more and more girls pushed into the hall, it became increasingly difficult for Yossi to weave through the crowd.  Yossi crashed into one of the girls and fell back a few steps.

“Ow!  Watch where you are going.  Do you know, “Ayumi looked up “who I am?”

The chattering hallway fell silent.  The school had been buzzing about the fight and everyone had been talking.  The girl's anxiously waited as Ayumi and Yossi squared off.

Ayumi stepped past Yossi, ramming into her shoulder,” You are lucky Rika-sama told me to leave you unharmed.”

Yossi turned and watched as the crowd of girls parted, allowing Ayumi to walk through.

“But, she never said anything about Yaguchi,” Ayumi cooed.

“Don't you dare lay a hand on her,” Yossi screamed.

Ayumi grinned, “Try and stop me.”

With that, Ayumi broke into a sprint, pushing aside any girls that stood in her way.  Yossi immediately chased after Ayumi, her body moving on its own, ignoring the pain that rushed through her legs.  (I won't let them hurt you Mari), Yossi repeated to herself.  Down hallways, up stairs, Yossi followed as best she could but could only barley keep up.  Yossi wiped the sweat from her face as she ran up the stairs following Ayumi through a door that led outside.  Yossi stood still and observed her surroundings.

“Is this the roof?” She asked herself.

“Oh shi...”

Slam. Click.  Yossi ran to the closed door and pulled on the handle, unable to pull it open. 

From behind her, Yossi could hear laughter.  She turned and saw Rika, leaning against the fence.  Rika pushed off the fence and walked towards Yossi.

“Welcome Hitomi...shall we play a little game?” Rika asked joyously. 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:23:31 PM by maverickpanda »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning [update 03/26/09]
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »
OMG That last part was scary. Keep going though!  :twothumbs

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 03:36:40 AM »
Ch 3.

Miki turned to the girl that Yossi had rescued earlier, “That's pretty hot,” she whispered.

“I don't think this is an appropriate time for that kind of comment,” the girl announced.

Miki shrugged, “Come on now Ai-chan, you gotta admit that four beautiful girls duking it out is pretty hot.”
Oh yeah. Miki-sama says it best. :yep:

EDIT: Have to say this...CHICK FIGHT! CHICK FIGHT! CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!
 :drool: :drool: :drool:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 03:40:20 AM by JFC »

Offline firemore

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 02:50:50 AM »
omg please update maverickpanda, im dying to know that does rika want to play with yossie

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 03:53:13 AM »
First and foremost let me say sorry for the really really really late update.  I know it has been about three months without a single word.  I hopefully still have some readers.  Now for your reading please, I give you chapter 4.

Ch 4. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

“Game,” Yossi repeated to herself.

(I do not think she wants to janken, so… I cannot even begin to imagine what she means by ‘play a game’.)

She stepped back, hoping to put some distance between Rika and herself, but managed only a single step before her back pressed against the locked door.  One would expect Yossi to be accustomed to being preyed upon by others, but this was different.  Never before had she felt such a fearsome semblance.  Goosebumps and a cold sweat were Yossi’s only response to her current situation.  A malevolent grin appeared on Rika’s face whilst enraptured by Yossi’s fear.  Rika became giddy.  These moments of absolute dominance always sent her into a state of euphoria.

Rika licked her lips, “Oh my…where is that brilliant bravado that you exhibited earlier? It would appear that without your keeper, the fearsome tiger is nothing more than a quivering kitten.”

The intoxicating sensation that she felt subsided as she stood facing Yossi.  Rika reached out and touched her hand to Yossi’s cheek.  A chill rushed throughout Rika’s body as Yossi’s trembling face rested in Rika’s palm.  Yossi inhaled sharply, feeling Rika’s slender fingers dance across the nape of her neck.  A sigh of content fell from Rika as her head tilted to the side, twirling and twisting her fingers in Yossi’s hair.  

Rika clenched her fist, grabbing a handful of hair, and pulled Yossi’s head back.  

“I go through all the trouble of arranging this little meeting so I can invite you to play a game, and all you can say is ‘game?’… how rude.”

(I had better find a way out of this mess and quick.  That look in her eyes…she is seriously disturbed.)

“What kind of game…” Yossi whispered as she reached back and grabbed Rika’s wrist.

“What did you say?  You should really speak up Hitomi,” Rika replied.

Yossi tightened her grip, “I said, what kind of sick game did you have in mind?”

“Mmm...now that's the spirit.  Be a good girl and listen carefully,” Rika replied.

Yossi fell to her knees, rubbing the back of her head, after Rika loosened her grip.  She lifted her gaze and watched anxiously as Rika sauntered to the center of the roof. Rika stood for a moment before reaching into her pocket for her cellphone.  She flipped open her phone and typed a message.  After sending the text, she quickly turned and pointed at Yossi.

“It's just a little game called Charmy-sama says,” Rika announced.

Yossi raised an eyebrow, (Who the hell is Charmy?)

Rika shook her finger, “I've gathered by that dumb-founded expression on your face, that you don't understand the game. It's quite simple...I am Charmy-sama, and you have to obey my every command.”

“So you want me to become your slave?”

Rika nodded.

(If I agree, she will eventually have to unlock the door, and when she does, I can make a break for it and find Mari.  Everything will be okay once I am with Mari, we will figure something out together,) Yossi thought to herself.

“Before you say anything else, let me explain what will happen if you try to double cross me,” Rika interjected.

“How can I double cross you if I haven't even agreed to play the game?” Yossi questioned

“Now Hitomi, if you don't play my little game, or if you try and double cross me during the game, there will be a punishment,” Rika explained.

Yossi gritted her teeth as images of her grim past flashed in her mind, “My body is no stranger to pain.”

Rika scoffed,” That may be, but who said that the punishment was for you?”

“What do you mean by that?” Yossi asked bewilderedly.

“You and that midget may be able to defend yourselves,” Rika cleared her throat, “but I wonder about that girl. Will she be able to endure? Who knows? I guess we will soon find out soon enough. That is...if you refuse to play of course.”

Yossi shook her head with disbelief, “Who are you talking about? What girl?”

“That insect from this morning.  If you don't agree to follow my every command, I will finish what I started and I guarantee a different outcome from this morning,” Rika deadpanned.

Yossi's body trembled with anger, “This is between you and me Rika. Why would you involve Takahashi?”

Rika giggled playfully, “I will do anything to ensure that you play my game.”

The callous words that dripped from Rika's lips shook Yossi at her core, (Such disregard for others.  There is no way I can risk leave Takahashi in the hands of this maniac.  I guess I have no other choice.)

Yossi marched towards the center of the roof and stood before Rika “I will play.”

Rika's body shuttered with delight as those three words echoed in her ear, “I knew you would.”

“But,” Yossi interrupted, “I don't want to be forced to beat anyone up.  I will do whatever you want, but I will assault anyone.”

“Well isn't this interesting,” Rika lifted her hand and stroked her chin, “Hmm, only if you get on all fours and beg.”

Without a moment of hesitation, Yossi fell to her hands and knees and pressed her forehead against the rough concrete, “I beg of you, please spare any commands that would result in me having to assault anyone.”
“Now call me Charmy-sama,” Rika added.

Yossi bit her lower lip, “Please...Charmy-sama.”

Rika felt a sudden heat on her cheeks.  She took a few shallow breaths and fanned herself shortly, “Oh my, it sounds so good when you call me that.  Anyways, I guess I will agree with your terms.”

“This is yours,” Rika announced as she dropped a black cellphone on the ground.

“Keep it on you at all times.  I had it programmed so it can only receive messages and calls from my phone, just in case you had the sudden urge to make any call.  Whenever you get a message or call that starts with the phrase “Charmy-sama says” you must respond within five minutes or else. Most importantly, you must always address me as Charmy-sama. Moreover, just to make this a little more fun, you cannot tell anyone of our little game, “Rika explained.

Yossi sat up and reached for the cellphone.  She examined it momentarily, “Seems simple enough.  So when do we st...”

Before Yossi could finish, Rika mashed her lips against Yossi's stealing yet another kiss from the taller girl.  Rika managed to predict Yossi's movements, leaning in as Yossi pulls back.  

Crash. The door to the roof violently swung open, and slammed into the adjacent wall.  

“HOW COULD YOU YOCCHAN!” A familiar voice screamed.

(That voice...it can't be. Please don't let it be her.)  

Yossi wriggled her hands between their bodies and pressed them against Rika's shoulders.  She pushed with all her might, and managed to barely pry their lips apart.  She dropped her left shoulder and rolled Rika onto her back, pinning her to the ground.  

“Mmm...I love it when you play rough Hitomi,” Rika purred.

Deciding it was better to pay Rika no mind, Yossi jumped to her feet and ran towards the door.  The tiny girl who stood in the doorway held out her hand signaling the taller girl to stop.  

“Mari?”  Yossi muttered.

“I just don't understand,” Mari confessed, “After everything she has put us through... why would you kiss her?”

Unable to answer, Yossi silently approached Mari and kneeled before her.  

“Let me explain Mari,” Yossi pleaded.

Mari lifted her right hand and drove it into the doorframe.  The empty stairwell echoed with a horrifying crunch.  Mari pulled back her fist, exposing the dented metal doorframe.

“No need to explain,” Mari interrupted, “She must be very special.”

With those final words, Mari turned her back to Yossi and ran down the stairs.  Mari held her right hand against her chest and cradled it with her free arm. (Probably broken,) she thought to herself. Her vision became hazy, impaired by the impending tears that built up in the corner of her eyes.  

“If I mean anything to you...please come after me Yocchan, I don't want to be left alone again,” Mari whispered to herself.  

(I have to chase her down and explain the situation, she will understand. She has to understand,) Yossi thought to herself as she prepared to chase after Mari.

“Charmy-sama says...” Rika shouted.

Without a moments hesitation Yossi took off, chasing after Yaguchi, leaving Rika alone on the rooftop.  The lone girl rose to her feet and brushed some of the dust from the back of her skirt.  She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cellphone.  She flipped it open and pulled up the message that she sent earlier.

[To: Ayumi-chan

Bring Yaguchi to the roof. NOW!”]

“Charmy-sama says game on.”

I hope you guys are not to mad at me for updating so sparatically.  :wigglypanda: :pandaaa
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:09:14 PM by maverickpanda »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Starting From Scratch: A Return to the Beginning [update 06/08/09]
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 04:27:08 AM »
Ch 4. A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap! :o

Remind me to not get Mari pissed at me. :O

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
yea ishiyoshi~~~
dont want yoshi to hurt mari..
but i want ISHIYOSHI~~!!!!!
please update soon~~

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 08:31:34 PM »

Panda-kun  :welcome

Long time no see!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Ok! to the fic:

The intoxicating sensation that she felt subsided as she stood facing Yossi.  Rika reached out and touched her hand to Yossi’s cheek.  A chill rushed throughout Rika’s body as Yossi’s trembling face rested in Rika’s palm.  Yossi inhaled sharply, feeling Rika’s slender fingers dance across the nape of her neck.  A sigh of content fell from Rika as her tilted to the side, twirling and twisting her fingers in Yossi’s hair.
SEXYYYY!!!!  :twisted:

Evil Charmy is my favorite Charmy!!!

Nice comeback chapter !!!!  :twothumbs

Yankii will be waiting for a new update :love:

PS: Charmy-sama says... UPDATE! or else...  XD

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - Celebrity Death Match