JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei

Author Topic: What would make H!P better for you?  (Read 29529 times)

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
What would make H!P better for you?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 06:59:48 AM »
Quote from: JaisBane
I only ask for one thing

THE RETURN OF DANCE☆MAN!!!

YESS!!!!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 07:03:08 AM »
Quote from: suki*
This is purely personal opinion and I dunno if "better marketing" would be the term for it but I would like to see more H!P girls in doramas. I'm HUGE on dorama-watching and as much as I love Nacchi, Ayaya and Gocchin, it's kinda disappointing that they are the only ones who do get major roles in fairly prominent doramas. I do find myself wondering every now and then as to why I get to see at least one Johnny member doing key roles in every single dorama season there is. Even the REALLY obscure Johnnys Juniors that nobody takes notice of coz they dance backup and do little else. >_<

But H!P appearances on doramas are few and far between and I would love to see more H!P members doing more dorama. That would make H!P better for me. :)

That would be awesome. Just look at how that helped the johnny's guys last season in dramas. Everyone loves the Johnny's in the IRC  :lol:

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 07:06:02 AM »
Agree with what JB said. Furthermore as being a fan of any artist in this world, one main thing is to have the chance and have more chances to see the artist live. Listening to CD, watching DVD, TV, and magazines doesn't satistfy what a fan wants.

Having lots of concerts in a year is not a bad thing. It's actually a good time for fans to enjoy their time with the artists they like, watching them perform live, seeing them live, and enjoying the atmosphere.
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 07:24:51 AM »
But then again, feeding so many concerts to the fans..wouldnt it just bore the fans later on? Sure, you can mix up H!P members singing the songs. But in the end, no matter who you shuffle with, it's still the same old song with the same lyrics.

Catch my drift

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 07:33:05 AM »
Quote from: KingKoopa
But then again, feeding so many concerts to the fans..wouldnt it just bore the fans later on? Sure, you can mix up H!P members singing the songs. But in the end, no matter who you shuffle with, it's still the same old song with the same lyrics.

Catch my drift

agree with what you said too. But what I'm saying is just a suggestion in fans' point of view.

But ya... in general sales nowaday is determined and caused by many factors. Song quality, promotion, artist's fame, pirated copies, etc. So I kind of think even if H!P and Tsunku do so well in their musics and performances, pirated copies will kill singles/albums sale. On the other hand if the pirated copies are all gone, the sales may not do well because of crappy musics/performances, and fans attitude towards MM.

Catch my drift!!! :lol:
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline JaisBane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 07:48:16 AM »
Quote from: everfree
Jais, that "concerts = descrease profit" idea of mine came from your "Concerts are the reason why single sales have steadily decreased" - I don't know, maybe "now" your saying its not a decrease BUT the major increase in profit for h!p's ... well profit lol. But hey, I don't think you get what I'm trying to say - yeah its true concerts "are About the energy and the performance" and not "the songlist" but the idea of what I'm trying to say is plainly "WTF IS WITH THE SAME SONGLISTED CONCERT?" Sure you can have 3 or 4 new songs but out of a songlist of 16 or more? Oh and yes, "live performances are the lifeblood of any artist. It's where they earn the majority of their money" - See here, You know, I'm seriously thinking that you're trying to say your reasons in a profitable point of view rather than in a "worthy" point of view, get my drift? In other words, I'd rather watch something thats worth my money. The emphasis is on the "worth". But this IS MY IDEA - on how H!P would be better for me - and I don't get why your trying to prove my own ideas wrong, seeing as it's my idea >_>

I didn't say single profits have decreased because of concerts, single sales decreased on their own and that is the nature of idol groups.  It also doesn't help that japan is in yet another anti-idol stage.  We've already discussed the songlist issue at length in the irc, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.  Lastly, I was trying to illustrate the importance of the concerts from both a financial perspective and a fan perspective.  I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, I was trying to understand your perspective while providing an alternative perspective with the ultimate goal being an increased understanding of h!p.  I think I understand you better now, do you understand me better now?

Offline Jaci85

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 07:52:32 AM »
Quote from: suki*
This is purely personal opinion and I dunno if "better marketing" would be the term for it but I would like to see more H!P girls in doramas. I'm HUGE on dorama-watching and as much as I love Nacchi, Ayaya and Gocchin, it's kinda disappointing that they are the only ones who do get major roles in fairly prominent doramas. I do find myself wondering every now and then as to why I get to see at least one Johnny member doing key roles in every single dorama season there is. Even the REALLY obscure Johnnys Juniors that nobody takes notice of coz they dance backup and do little else. >_<

But H!P appearances on doramas are few and far between and I would love to see more H!P members doing more dorama. That would make H!P better for me. :)

I agree. If people won't buy their music now, maybe they'll watch them on TV, think they are cool, the buy their music. That's how SMAP got so famous in the first place. They need to stay on the media radar. I don't want MM to fade into this exclusive "for fan club members" and concert goers only thing. I think they are talented in many ways and the general public should be able to enjoy them.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 08:14:23 AM »
I AGREE WITH SUKI* TOO I WANT MORE DRAMAS
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 12:02:27 PM »
Quote from: Jaci85
I agree. If people won't buy their music now, maybe they'll watch them on TV, think they are cool, the buy their music. That's how SMAP got so famous in the first place. They need to stay on the media radar. I don't want MM to fade into this exclusive "for fan club members" and concert goers only thing. I think they are talented in many ways and the general public should be able to enjoy them.

I agree. MM on TV more would be great. I think less focus on just the concert-going fans and more towards a general audience would make h!p better for me, since that would also mean I get to see more of them. Not to mention the whole stigma thing..that's one thing h!p could do without.

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 05:22:20 PM »
I'd like H!P to be less pedolicious.
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 08:18:35 PM »
Two words: MANDATORY HOTPANTS.  :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 05:07:36 PM »
Quote from: JFC
Two words: MANDATORY HOTPANTS.  :twisted:

I like the way you think!!!  :twisted:   :twisted:  :twisted: If I may also add, the girls should be provided with daily portions of yogurt.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline escapad

• dA mAgNifiCo
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 05:46:36 PM »
i want H!P will make World Tour..
hohoho..

ano~
will H!P comes to Malaysia..?  :w00t:

Offline ohbahsan

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 07:40:57 PM »
Quote from: Kei
I'd like H!P to be less pedolicious.
seconded.

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2006, 12:41:37 AM »
4th gen make into a permenant group. if MM would stay in the golden 10 would be best ever.

Offline yuchan_maki

• Yuchan+Maki <3
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2006, 09:52:12 AM »
i need special unit like Pucchi moni, tanpopo back again

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2006, 07:29:50 PM »
- More fun games on H!M (like in 2004)
- Less hair colouring, keep it natural please
- No projecting of personas unnatural to H!P girls. Idol girls are not expected to be intelligent, so don't act like it. H!P and MM should be about harmless fun. In the same vain, no music styles unnatural to H!P. It's got to be fun. Some ballads are OK but not to much.
- Although the 'save the warming earth campaign' makes my environmentalist heart beat faster, I am afraid it's just a bit too cheesy. Some people may think: "These girls were supposed to make me forget my worries and now they want to make me worry about global warming? I don't know what to think about them anymore". The message is OK but promote it in a more subtle way please.

I'd also like to see more H!P members in CMs and doramas, but I'm afraid actors get asked because they are popular, not the other way around. Comparing H!P to Johnny's is not fair because Johnny's is much more popular (don't underestimate the obsessive buying power of fangirls) and in the japanese dorama market males have it easier. Female actors either have to be new, young and fresh or well established. Most H!P girls are neither. If you're unknown, you might have a better chance of landing a part in a dorama because you're new, cheaper and don't have the girl idol stigma associated with you. Another problem is time, for some girls it might be difficult to find a gap between concerts, futsal games/practice, H!M, recording sessions, dance practice, fanclub events and maybe even school.

That leads me to sports. I like futsal and the sports festival very much. But again, not too much. I want the H!P girls to be about "singing, dancing, exciting!". Not about strains and other injuries.

PS:
Idol girls playing in a band can be named 'bandol'. band+idol=bandol

Offline ~NacchiFan~

• なっちの愛
=3
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2006, 07:38:11 AM »
HP or MM to visit my country~ Malaysia!
I missed out on biyuden's visit to singapore.. i was so devastated when i found out i was late... =( :evil:
~なっちのフアン~

Offline Eiko_moogles

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2006, 09:21:59 AM »
Well....
-No more W declining sales (Please, pretty please???)
-Country musume in action again
-More stupid and funny games in H!M
Quote from: Nacchi fan
HP or MM to visit my country~ Malaysia

-Better a H!P tour around the world!!!

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2006, 02:35:35 AM »
I think most of the stuf I'd like to see has already been said:
- More fun games on H!M
- More activity from other groups and artists
- Better songwriting (I prefer the more fun songs)
- No more cheap ass PVs
- Other H!P members on H!M
- Maybe something with the older MM members doing a tour of their songs.
- I hadn't thought much a bout it before, but a live band would rock.
- More Ayaka's english lessons.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Suna no Wakusei