JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: [Discuss] Changing opinions about members  (Read 22397 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
[Discuss] Changing opinions about members
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2006, 04:39:36 AM »
Koharu. At first I was like "well, lets give her a chance", and now I think "God, I still can't see the Miracle in her, she sucks, but Kirarin (the anime) is selling a lot of singles to KIDS, so may be KIDS know something we don't?" If it weren't for Rainbow Pink...
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 04:41:48 AM by reyfer »

Offline theend2080

• eri-sama oshioki kibonnu!
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2006, 07:08:50 AM »
Quote from: devilayu
You didn't like (or even hated) at first, but like a lot now?
Fujimoto Miki. At first, I thought she was really stuck up but after watching her tv appearances, I realized she's really more interesting than I thought.
i felt the same way about miki. but i actually thought she was evil or something :D(i mean all those pics ppl post of her miki-glare kinda scared me). thought she was plotting to take over momusu. but now, well she still comes off as a bit evil but i think its pretty awxome, and kinda hawt. just recently i notice how hot she is :P, especially in the gatas uniform. plus the whole yomiki thing

miki-sama miki-sama oshioki kibonnu!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 07:58:44 AM by theend2080 »

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2006, 06:53:50 PM »
You didn't notice at first, but have now become one of your faves?
Kamei Eri (also Maasa)

Tsugunaga Momoko

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore?
Fujimoto Miki

Are there any members who only recently (e.g. during the last 2 months) grabbed your attention due to some new release, tv show, a concert etc.?
Yajima Maimi

Mad, because I was thinking about this a few days ago.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 06:56:53 PM by Kyobu »

Offline thelastangel

• get DEF to the bone
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2006, 09:18:04 PM »
  • I am not sure if I would say fav...but I have grown to have a lot of respect for her - Konno Asami.  The time I really noticed her was during the last Sporst Festival when she won the long distance race.  She really smoked everyone on the track!  I thought this tiny little girl has so much heart...wow!  Then I started noticing her in H!M and I realized that although she is not all glam and glitz but more kind of soft spoken and quiet she is really bright and intelligent.  She has also evolved so much as a singer and perfromer during her career.  I will always support her as a fan even though she has graduated. :cry: Her graduation special on H!M still pisses me off - I thought she deserved so much more than a few goofy games (of which she was only able to win one - very anti-climatic).  The only H!M graduation I had seen until then was Rika's...and I thought Konkon deserved to reallly do more fun things and share the highlights of her Momusu career with the fans in the way Rika did.
You didn't like (or even hated) at first, but like a lot now.
  • No one really comes to mind.  I have never really liked Yoshizawa Hitomi and Tsuji Nozomi but they have both really become an integral part of Momusu/H!M/H!P that I can not help but like them a little.  I guess Nono has grown on me more and I actually like her as a singer more than I did when she was younger (she was too cute in an annoying little girl way for me in her early teens).
Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15anymore?
  • This has never happened.  For me Rika has always been number one and the rest of the H!P members rank below her to varying degrees.  For what it's worth the number two spot goes to Gocchin and then after that it gets fuzzy.  Maybe Iida Kaori has slipped a bit...then again since she left Momusu I have not folowed her career.
Are there any members who only recently (e.g. during the last 2 months) grabbed your attention due to some new release, tv show, a concert etc.?
  • Without a doubt Matsuura Aya.  I never thoght she was pretty or even cute when I first saw her and I did not really like any of her music.  Now for whatever reason that has changed in the last 2-3 months.  I noticed that she was one of the best singers in H!P when I heard some of her unplugged stuff on Hello Pro Hour.  I also realize that she can be cute and funny.  I liked her with Gomattou on Utaban - that was freakin hilarious :D.  Her Alo Hello! was very entertaining.  More and more I like her music and now Ayaya with Mikkity as GAM makes me realize that she is pretty hot!
  • A couple of others that contnue to gain my admiration are Abe Natsumi, and Nakazawa Yuko,  (too many reasons to list - they are H!P legends).
I'd also like to mention that I have mixed feelings about Kusumi Koharu.  At frist when I saw her take the satge at the Rika Graducation Concert I was like 'how the hell did they pick this girl?!?'...then little by little I saw her in PVs and Perfs and I started to think she was alright.  I also think that she is very pretty and will most likely become one of the major hotties in H!P.  So she has potential - but she is very young - in my heart I want to supprt her but it has not been easy.  Maybe it is unfair for me to expect more from her this early in her career, but I am getting bored of her in Momusu and H!M.  It's been over a year she has been in Momusu and I am still thinking the group would be the same with or wihtout her.  I guess it just boils down to missing all the great members that have graduated and realizing that no one can ever replace them...:cry:
-_-The HANA----------The MGF------------The AME-----------The RIVE

Offline Melon

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 12:20:32 AM »
Miki Fujimoto.  My love of Miki didn't come until my other favorites left MM - Mari, Nozomi, Aibon, Kaori.  She works better in a smaller group/alone imo.  But Miki's my absolute favorite H!P member now :)  Her anti-idol persona is refreshing.

It'll have to be Ayaya.  I haaaated her earlier singles and thought she was too fake poppy/idolish for me.  But I've really liked her new ballads (though I think I'm the only one LOL).  She's the only H!P member to get a turnaround in this direction.  Pretty much everyone I've disliked from the start stay disliked through time :/

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore?
All of my initial favorites LOL.  Mari especially. I still think she's cool, but she's not even on my radar anymore.  Kago/Tsuji would be there but no W activity (same goes for Kaori).... (Tsuji plays better with Kago... but her new show...Gah!  She's one year younger than me, why is she acting like that!?  :(  Let the girls grow up!  I think the public would've recieved them better had they grown up over the years instead of staying 12).   They've been demoted to nostalgia status.  :I

Risa.  One of the H!P Hour shows where she sang solo....wow.  :O  Make her a lead, please Tsunku!

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2006, 02:32:27 AM »
Gaki. When I first got into the group, I thought she was a bit... awkward, for lack of a better term. But slowly I began to take more and more notice of her, and now she's one of my top girls in the group.

Ayaya. I tried to avoid her like the plague, I really did. I failed. Ne~e helped a large deal. Goodbye Natsuo blew it out of the water.

My top girls are all still the same, that hasn't changed and I don't think ever will. I guess my Nacchi love goes up and down, but Nacchi love is consistenly at high levels regardless, so it doesn't really count.

Takahashi love went insanely over the top thanks to seeing Goodbye Natsuo and Ribon no Kishi love. Takahashi love was always crazy anyway, but seeing both of those in such a short span of time almost killed me. My brain can't handle anymore Taka love x_x Also, Megumi. I've always liked the girl since I first saw her, but especially since seeing her at WHL, and all the new C-ute songs, I have amazing love for this one.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 04:09:36 AM »
Niigaki Risa - sporting a new hairstyle(sorry pigtails) made her cuter and more  noticable.
Takahashi Ai - she grew up beautifully.
Kamei Eri - who doesn't like Kamei today anyway? The haircut and sudden attitude change did wonders for her.

Berryz Koubou - I like their songs, I'm considering Special Generation to be played in my wedding reception j/k XD
Country Musume - girls who play sports are awesome! Miuna = :heart:
W - just plain adorable.

All of them are still in my top 10, some of them are just tied in the same spot

Shibata Ayumi - watch the Elegies PV(regular & dance shot). She's good!
Tanaka Reina - was my ultimate fave before and starting to become again, courtesy of the Wonky Crew XD
C-ute - they're quite the underdogs but they're holding their own. Their songs are nice. :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Shoko

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 06:14:35 AM »
Maimai - She's so cute ^_^
Melon Kinenbi - All of them are love =D
Maki, Aya and Yuko - Never really paid much attention to them.

Ishiguro - I thought it was weird how everyone liked her :lol:. Now, however, I see why <3
Koharu - Koi * ka na. Enough said.

Risa - I used to like her. Now I don't.
W - Smokey is death. And Tsuji's hair = boo

ºC-ute - I downloaded the rip of Wakkanai (Z) (like, before they released anything) and thought it was cute.
Maeda Yuki - Enka ftmfw
Heike - I figured I needed to download her songs, but OHGOD. I fell in love after I heard GET.
Ayaya - She can SING. From That Sky, anyone?
Eggs - I am intruiged by them.
Having a hard day? Send me a PM and I'll create a parody of something! It's my policy to make you laugh. If you don't, I will do it again. Until you crack a smile :)

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2006, 09:19:30 PM »
Tanaka Reina - she's so on TOP of my MM list now...wonky:heart:love...:wonky:heart:crew...is only the beginning of the wonky:heart:powaaa!!!XD
Niigaki Risa - she lately knocked out sayu:heart: on my #2 spot....because of the 2004 01 03 new year special ep of H!M!XD gakisan:heart: is an endless fun! and adorably kawaiii:heart:!XD
Michishige Sayumi - i noticed her at the same time with tanakacchi:heart: on :heart:rika's grad special in music fighter and the rest is history....lol...
Takahashi Ai - she's mind boggling for me...i find her weird...and i liked her that way!XD
Kamei Eri - she's fun...lol...i developed a thing for her through the H!M CM segments!XD
Fujimoto Miki - it was her voice on Roman ~My Dear Boy~ that got me...i was like listening to the song and keeps noticing a voice that just stands out...then i found out that it was mikitty:heart:...

- none -

Goto Maki - i liked her at first then the feelin just degenerates...XD

- none -
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 09:58:22 AM »
Eri Kamei :D

Momoko :heart:

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top anymore?
Yossie used to be on top3 but now... :cry:

Momoko ;)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 01:02:29 PM »
...you're scaring me, Mark.

j/k

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »
It might be only a weirdo phase caused for my good-feeling expecting Christmas time. I'm unknown to myself XD

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 07:20:25 PM »
Yossi. I got into the fandom sometime in 2003 and all I had were the singles and pics, Yossi wasn't really given any exposure at that time. So I didn't notice her. Then gradually she started making a comeback and one day I just noticed her and she's been my fave since then :)

Chisato. Her young age and her hair colour irked me a bit. But now she's my fave H!P Kid!

Aibon at first used to be my fave. Now I can't stand her. It's kinda irrational, she hasn't really done anything, I just find her voice annoying and I feel like she hasn't really evolved or anything but yet she still got all the spotlight.

Sayu and Koha. Sayu I had always liked at least a bit, but after discovering youtube, I started watching a lot of Sayu clips and I just found her really cute when she wasn't trying to, she's also very entertaining. As for Koha, Balalaika was the attention-grabbing event. I love that song and I love the way Koha sings it.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline Miwa ♥

• 510's Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Exotic ~♥~ Disco!
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 07:32:08 PM »
Asami Konno! well, I'm not really sure why now I liked her. But, I think it's because of seeing alot of her photobooks and also watching her ASELs.. And she looks the smart one =)

Aya Matsuura.. Lol, actually I hated her at first because I saw her Ne~e PV, and I thought she's annoying. But now.. I really like her soo much =P.

Were your favourites at first (I mean the first time you saw them, the very first impression), but aren't even close to your top 10 or 15 anymore? Ai Takahashi.. She was my fav, but now I lost interest on her..

Are there any members who only recently (e.g. during the last 2 months) grabbed your attention due to some new release, tv show, a concert etc.? Ayumi Shibata. She could sing! =O. I never listened to any MKB songs (only collecting them, but never really care about them o_O).
Maki Goto + Risa Niigaki + Aya Matsuura are the LOVE

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2006, 09:08:21 PM »
Konkon, definitely. At first I couldn't even remember her name and understand what she's in the group with her lack of vocal skills, but then somehow I developed a strong obsession with her sweet personality and gorgeous body.. Didn't even notice when it happened.

The majority of HPKs, Momoko especially. In the 'Piriri to yukou' era I considered her ugly, but now I'm a proud Momo-worshipper ^^'

Aibon. I still adore her, but I've lost much of my interest in her and W.

Maimi. At first the only girls I noticed in C-ute were Airi and Meguru, but I've discovered that Maimi is just as wonderful, she's a great performer.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »
Aibon. I didn't used to notice that she's uber cute, but after looking back at all the videos again, i must say if i can only use the description "cute" once on any HP girls, it has to be her. Her actions & character :heart:

Definetely Tettekete. I thought she was very strong headed and had a really strong personality (not that it was bad at all). It made her seemed like she had to win every game or quiz. But i do like her now, finding her very matured and very down-to-earth. The only girl who will say "iie, iie" when people comments that she is cute/pretty/talented. :)

Goto. After year 2004/2005, i began to not follow her anymore. I really dont know why myself. :confused:

It would be berryz. I started to notice them from the start of this year.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2006, 10:25:35 PM »
Takahashi Ai. Not my fave, but I like her. She is very good performing ^_^

Goto Maki. Maybe because she was sooo calm/quiet all the time (despite her good voice/look) now she's more on action, which I love.

Sayumi. She was cute at first, but now she tries (I notice that) to be cute, but instead she's a bit, uh, annoying.

Kamei, because of her weirdness. Also, Maimi~ she's amazing, has a huge confidence on her, her Shiawase beam performance @ HPH was a great one to see :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2006, 11:29:36 PM »
KonKon. She was the last 5th gen that I got to like. And it was all cuz she pulled Sayumi to the right direction when she messed up a live Iroppoi performance. When I started paying more attention to KonKon I realized what a gentle, shy and smart girl she was. Awww now I miss her :cry:

Tanakachi. The Aa! pv totally did it for me. The girl can sing and dance! Also her image for First Kiss really suited her. Nice hair, cool hat :heart:

Ayaya. I don't like her as much now as I did before but she's my only hate to love story :lol: When I first saw her I was thinking what's with the cutsey talk and consistant blinking. Later she won me over with her wit and credible singing.

Maki got me into H!P and Rika brought my fandom to a whole new level but after they graduated from MM it just wasn't the same.

Koharu aka Kirari. I love every solo song she has released. Either she has really good songs or the Miracle is shining through :lol:

Offline cheesesticks

• Member+
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2006, 01:25:38 AM »
Ayaya; I wonder HOW I couldn't have noticed her but I didn't cause I got exposed to MM first. Later on when I did notice her I found so much of a resemblance to my friend's sister when she smiles! I always look forward to seeing her sing live (good voice + great expressions) and she has alot of charm and wit to her; and I'd go on and on about how awesome she can be but I can't XD.

Miki; I never cared about her as much cause I was more into younger 6th gen but she's awesome too. She sounds and looks great most of the time, is so blunt it's refreshing and yet that goes away whenever she's with Aya or Yossie it seems...

No one; I was too ignorant to actually hate anyone at first. But I remember trying to ignore Konno all the time... now she's on my okay list.

Momoko from BK doesn't interest me as much.

No, but I'd like to recall on when I went on Berryz Koubou high for like a week some time ago after watching their PVs. Then it stopped..
[edit] Actually, scratch that. I noticed Koharu.
J'aime le fromage.

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2006, 03:13:48 AM »
Country Musume, I didn't care about them and I avoided them like the plague. I started to pay actual attention to them, then somehow I just really liked them a lot.

Rika, and somewhat Takahashi. Rika is one of my very top favorites now.

Ayaya. She's what got me into H!P but as I learned more she drifted to the backburner.
Melon Kinenbi. I think it was the lack of new music that made me forget about them.
Kei. She just doesn't do much so once again, lack of exposure.

Umeda Erika, Murakami Megumi, Yajima Maimi. I liked them in ZYX but since they didn't have a lot of exposure not being in any groups otherwise it too for C-ute to be formed to bring back my love of those 3.

Or have none of your opinions changed?
Mari, Risa, and Momoko. Since I first saw them I loved them, and I still do now.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee