JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin

Author Topic: Team K - K6 [RESET]  (Read 6478 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Team K - K6 [RESET]
« on: March 14, 2010, 02:35:57 PM »
(taken from nihongogo, title translations by hana)

00. Lemon no Toshigoro [Lemon Years (or "Lemon Age")] (Opening performance girls = Research Students)
檸檬(れもん)の年頃(前座ガールズ)

-- Overture

01. RESET (all)
02. Sentakumonotachi 洗濯物たち [Pieces of laundry] (all)
03. Kanojo no Naremasuka? 彼女になれますか? [Can I be your girlfriend?] (all)
04. Uhho Uhhoho ウッホウッホホ (all)
05. Seifuku no Resistance 制服のレジスタンス [School uniform resistance] (Nito, Itano, Ono)
06. Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai 奇跡は間に合わない [A Miracle Won't Be In Time] (Nonaka, Miyazawa, Yonezawa)
07. Gyakuten Oujisama 逆転王子様 ["Come From Behind" Prince] (Uchida, Minegishi, Nakatsuka)
08. Ashita no Tame ni Kisu wo 明日のためにキスを [A kiss for tomorrow] (Matsui, Akimoto, Kikuchi, Tanabe)
09. Kokoro no Hana no Sofa 心の端のソファー [Sofa In The Side Of My Heart] (Fujie, Oshima, Umeda)
10. Dokugumo 毒蜘蛛 [Venomous spider] (all)
11. Okera オケラ [Mole cricket (This can also mean, "Penniless", so we might have to wait and see)] (all)
12. White day ni wa... ホワイトデーには・・・ [On White day...] (all)
13. Jigsaw Puzzle 48 ジグソーパズル48 (all)
14. Hoshizora no Mistake 星空のミステイク [starry sky mistake] (all)
15. Yume no Kane 夢の鐘 [Bell of dreams] (all)
16. Hikkoshimashita 引っ越しました [I moved (as in houses)] (all)

...DISCUSS!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
Re: Team K - K6 [RESET]
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 02:41:57 PM »
Just watched this earlier today.

A pretty cool stage, I must say. It doesn't have as many standout songs as K5 did, but that might be more because I haven't listened to this one over and over again. It was nice to see that there weren't any Myao x Yuko-esque moments with the new Team K girls. I quite enjoyed watching the MCs, the one with Miichan and Yuko leading the talk was especially funny. Seifuku no Resistance and Gyakuten Oujisama are worth a mention. They're both centered on the new girls, and by coincidence (or otherwise) are also my favourite songs of the stage. Kokoro no Hana... is awesome too. Helps that my fave girls are in it. I'll have to give K6 another go once more LoDs are availabl, to see how much of it is the performers and how much of it is the song itself appealing to me.

I also realized Kurisu is..really cute.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 02:46:26 PM »
It was nice to see that there weren't any Myao x Yuko-esque moments with the new Team K girls.

I dunno, Tomochin and Yuko may get competitive. They need to re-define the hierarchy within he group haha.

As far as the stage goes, I definitely prefer K6 over K5. I liked the intro song, the spoken dialog part is cute. The first couple of song rock, but that vibe kinda dies along the way. So yeah, strong opening, but it didn't really keep my interest until the end. That could change when I watched it some more and I get a feel for the songs though.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 03:17:16 PM »
Seifuku no Resistance :twothumbs

DOWNLOAD @ HiP Multimedia

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 04:58:59 PM »
Watched! 8)

:thumbsup
- Tomo, Moeno & Miichan are great additions!
- Both Tomo & Yuko delivered awesome performances.
- Miichan's dancing is great.
- Sayaka never disappoints :bow:
- Yuko & Ayaka have great chemistry :heart:
- Moeno's Seifuku performance impressed me a lot.
- Mayumi Uchida is my new favorite noob cuz she's mad cute.
- Dokugumo's Sae x Tomo fanservice :drool:
- Uhho Uhhoho, Dokugumo, Okera & Yume no Kane :thumbup

:thumbdown:
- The first half had way too many cute & upbeat songs. Some songs almost sounded more like Team A songs than Team K.
- The unit songs could have been better overall.
- Sayaka & Sae should have gotten cool unit songs.
- Jigsaw Puzzle 48 :yawn:

Unit songs:
Seifuku no Resistance: Tsundere 2.0! Easily my favorite unit song. Tomochin's performance was super sexy and Moeno impressed me as well. Even the outfits were awesome :thumbup
Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai: The girls were alright but unfortunately the song is kinda forgettable. I didn't really like the outfits either.
Gyakuten Oujisama: Probably my 2nd favorite unit song. Miichan delivered an awesome performance and Uchida was very cute. However, their skirts were a bit too short :sweatdrop:
Ashita no Tame ni Kisu wo: Ehhh.... Sayaka's performance was good but the song is just too cute & upbeat :smhid
Kokoro no Hana no Sofa: I didn't really like the song that much but man, Yuko's performance was amazing! Her dancing looked better than ever and even her voice sounded great. Oh yeah, Umechan :heart:

Although I only liked a few songs I still enjoyed K6 overall. The new girls (especially Miichan, Tomo & Moeno) delivered great performances and they didn't seem out of place at all. Especially Miichan seems to love her new team. So far it seems that the team shuffle has made Team K even stronger :thumbup

I dunno, Tomochin and Yuko may get competitive. They need to re-define the hierarchy within he group haha.
Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that they gave Tomo such a huge push right away. Personally I love it but I do understand if some old school Team K fans aren't too happy about it...

Offline Negi

• Bonjour ~
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 05:39:20 PM »
I noticed in Sentakumonotachi, Tomochin has taken the Yuko's skirt.. :nervous Have you seen ?

Otherwise I liked the 6th Team K's show  :cow:

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »
Yeah, I'm kinda surprised that they gave Tomo such a huge push right away. Personally I love it but I do understand if some old school Team K fans aren't too happy about it...

I was extremely surprised.  I actually thought she would end up on the 2nd row, with the "old school" team K members all out front.  I'm very happy for my oshimen, but I find it odd that Sayaka isn't out front since she's the captain and all.  :nervous

I'll post a review when I have more time (working crazy hours this week), but I will say that I loved every moment of it.

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 08:38:23 PM »
After watched this..

I must say.. this stage is much better than K5.. and I'm really likes new team K. Their dances, their song, their performance, their jokes in MC, etc. They can gave us what RESET means.

Kenkyuusei performance in M00 was very old song and I likes this song. Shimazaki, Shimada, Miyu, and Atsuki did great.  :)

Sayaka really impressed me in "Uhho Uhhoho" song.  :lol:

"RESET" was a very great group song for started this stage. I love 'new team K' pose.

For the unit.. I'm addicted with "Seifuku Resistance", seem like I don't have resistance for that song.  :lol:
Tsundere + Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate = Seifuku Resistance. The dance is quite difficult.
Moeno was very HOT in this song.  :thumbsup

"Kiseki wa Ma ni Awanai" really a Sae's song. Her song and dance fits with her very well .. I like when she doing some attraction with her hat.  :lol:

"Gyakuten Oujisama". I saw Miichan character seem like when she play in Mendol as Hinata. Very childish. And the song is childish too.

"Ashita no Tame ni Kisu wo". Hmm, after I hear this 3x times, I likes this song.  XD

"Kokoro no Hana no Sofa". This song match to be in last unit song. It's relax song. Like this.

New team K center (IMO) :
1. Yuko, Tomochin.
2. Sayaka, Sae, Moeno, Miichan.
3. Erepyon, Reinyan, Umeda.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 11:37:17 PM »
I wrote a review but still haven't QUITE finished it, so I'll wait to post it lol.

Anyway where are the other lods? I'd thought we'd have seen more by now =(

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline freakonboard

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 12:40:18 PM »
2012.10.24  K6's senshuuraku

Sougen no Kiseki 【K3】
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112528796169487268495/posts/WWrGbw5jaFi

Yakusoku yo 【K2】
https://plus.google.com/u/0/112528796169487268495/posts/g32t25stdFU

※ Original video uploaded by KNP48a1.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 09:10:15 PM »
I still haven't finished watching the whole senshuraku, just been skipping here and there and watching the MCs and having feels because Sae will not be in the next stage and thus no twintower either  :cry: But so far the senshuraku looks great, the members are giving their best and smiling and having fun~ Team K  :heart:

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 09:53:18 AM »
where can i get the whole team k senshuraku video :dunno:

been searching everywhere but got nothing  :depressed: :err:

Offline +u+u

• Member+

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D[di] - Akazukin