JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Shiatorikaru

Author Topic: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project  (Read 101263 times)

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
Re: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project
« Reply #200 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:29 PM »
Thanks for putting up the files on MEGA. I get that exact same "decryption error" with #535. It downloads 100% but then can't get extracted locally. Perhaps it was corrupted on upload or something.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #201 on: January 29, 2013, 11:53:45 PM »
Uploaded 535 again.  Hit me up via PMs if anything weird happens.  No need to flood this thread with Mega tech support related issues.  8)  In other news, I'll work on getting you guys #610 by the end of this weekend.
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline DrAkky

• AndIProtectItWithFire
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2013, 09:08:27 PM »
Sorry for the lack of new subs lately, guys. I'm re-timing my earlier subs. Those should be all done by this week.

After that I'm back to subbing normally.  :)

Offline lnkira

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2013, 11:55:15 AM »
Which file(s)?  It took me a few days to upload those things because of some weird errors I kept getting from Mega.  It would crash the page if I queued up more than one, would refuse to upload sometimes and a few other glitches like that.  I'd say give it a few days, and try it again.  If you still have issues, let me know.

maybe i can help with uploading to mega
i get 1mbps upload speed n i tried queuing n i dun get any problem at all
but i dun have alot of eps though
since i only dl when u guys release subs =p

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2013, 06:35:42 PM »
610 is done and on the spreadsheet for everyone to download.  I'll try to get 611 done by next week, but I'm currently working on my car at the moment, and that might take priority.  It depends on pissed off I get when working on the vehicle.  :bleed eyes:

Offline DrAkky

• AndIProtectItWithFire
« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2013, 06:48:26 PM »
So I re-timed, or maybe edited is the right word here, the timings on my subs (868, 904, 919, 924, 928 and 929).

I tried to stretch the timings whenever possible, so it would be at least a little easier to keep up. It's not perfect now either, I know, but it's something at least.

Cheers to Code001 for updating all the subs.

Offline Inferno

« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2013, 04:31:04 PM »
Can you guys make subs for both Fortune Ranking specials 2012-2013 and episode 704?

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »
It's already on the list of episodes waiting to be subbed.  You can see all of the progress and queued episodes on the spreadsheet.  Gonna try to get 611 out by Sunday, and then I'll be subbing 426 and 933.  Haven't decided what to do after that.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #208 on: February 09, 2013, 07:34:40 AM »
426 next? Awesome; can't wait to see the samurai from Miyazaki and puni-puni gone a little creepy, with full understanding this time.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #209 on: February 10, 2013, 06:42:35 AM »
The continuation of that AMP episode is now up.  I really need to finish beating Earthbound, so I'll work on 426 once I'm done with this game.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2013, 10:03:43 PM »
DrAkky finished 948, and it's available for download.

Offline DrAkky

• AndIProtectItWithFire
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
A Christmas-special in February? Well, that's Idoli-.... that's DrAkky for ya.  :yawn: :whip:

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2013, 11:39:36 PM »
Hey guys, I apologize for not being able to do the few timings I was supposed to work on lately, but work has been a hellstorm the last few weeks and I've had almost no time for anything besides work/sleep, and I haven't even been sleeping much, either. I'll try to get to them soon, but if anyone else wants to step up and work on them instead, just post it here, cause I've just had a huge unexpected lack of time lately that will probably last a little bit longer, no idea when my time will free up again.  :(

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #213 on: February 13, 2013, 09:01:31 AM »
I thought 948 sucked until the subs came along haha. Thanks!  :)

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2013, 12:01:54 AM »
I still think it sucks, lol. (Not saying I don't appreciate the subs though  :nervous) Sometimes I just cant believe what they will literally do for half an hour and call an episode, never mind a "special". But I guess that's what happens when your TV show episode count is in the 900s. I definitely laughed though at the idea that 2 of them were too "young" to do this . . . what kind of weirdo reasoning is going on there, lol? Or did he only decide it then since someone decided to draw light to the apparently obvious innuendo of the word "insert"?  XD

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #215 on: February 18, 2013, 12:10:13 AM »
The bingo cards were already made up awhile back. The innuendo was just there for entertainment.  Masuno likes to push those kinds of jokes often.  961 was basically dedicated to this very thing. The reason for the non-participating members being there would probably be for more 5th gen promotion.  Why they switched is unknown and could be a plethora of things. Agency not allowing them, 1st gen nostalgia, scheduling, etc.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #216 on: February 18, 2013, 05:23:55 PM »
Ruri's facial expressions were priceless though whenever Masuno joked using the word insert.  :lol:

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #217 on: February 25, 2013, 02:48:41 PM »
#426 is up and ready for watching. For those of you who are big fans of the Samurai Warriors series, I'd just like to apologize.  I know that those lines may be incorrectly placed.  I tried to use actual video game quotes, but I never played the game too much, so the actions regarding the quotes may be slightly misplaced.  For example, I'm not sure what Maeda Keiji says during certain movements and techniques.  The actual lines I quoted should be actual lines from the English translation, however.  Most of them, at least.

Also, this took awhile because I've recently been told I got accepted to a new college.  As a result, I have a total of two months to find a new place to live six hours away from here, find a means of transportation, get a physical, find a company who can provide me with health insurance, go to orientation, enroll, get my stuff shipped to the new apartment and so on.   :bleed eyes: Needless to say, my life is quite hectic at the moment. I'm not sure when I'll get #933 out, but I'll work on it slowly in my free time.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #218 on: February 25, 2013, 05:16:30 PM »
#426 is up and ready for watching. For those of you who are big fans of the Samurai Warriors series, I'd just like to apologize.  I know that those lines may be incorrectly placed.  I tried to use actual video game quotes, but I never played the game too much, so the actions regarding the quotes may be slightly misplaced.  For example, I'm not sure what Maeda Keiji says during certain movements and techniques.  The actual lines I quoted should be actual lines from the English translation, however.  Most of them, at least.

Also, this took awhile because I've recently been told I got accepted to a new college.  As a result, I have a total of two months to find a new place to live six hours away from here, find a means of transportation, get a physical, find a company who can provide me with health insurance, go to orientation, enroll, get my stuff shipped to the new apartment and so on.   :bleed eyes: Needless to say, my life is quite hectic at the moment. I'm not sure when I'll get #933 out, but I'll work on it slowly in my free time.

Looks like a ton of stuff to do LOL! Congrats on you getting on that college, more power to you bro. :)

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #219 on: February 26, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
AWesome. Thanks so much for 426; it's the one I knew I wanted subbed for the longest time. I haven't played the original Samurai Warriors for too long to remember the quotes either, but I always wondered if those games used direct translations when being localized, or if they just made up whatever they felt like.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Shiatorikaru