JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me

Author Topic: Post Like It's September 1998  (Read 2488 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Post Like It's September 1998
« on: June 22, 2010, 11:56:23 AM »
Momusu's 3rd single is out now! WILD! It also seems to be selling well!

Daite HOLD ON ME!

SHAKE IT DO IT DO IT

OMG dudes, this is the coolest thing I have seen in my life. I can't possibly imagine anything cooler. The rap part is amazing! And how catchy is this song! KONO MAMA ZUTTO OH MY DARLING KONO MAMA MOTTO OH MY DARLING DAITE DAITE DAITE OH LONELY NIGHT~~ My poor brother hates that part. I can't help but blast it with my high tech no-bass computer speakers and squeal along. I dunno why he can't take it.

Ayappe is gorgeous! Nacchi is so precious too, but I think Ayappe is my favourite now.

The choreography is so great, I've been learning it. If only there was a way for me to show you guys me dancing!

Then there's Heike Michiyo's single, "Daikirai":

It's actually pretty rock'n roll! I like it! She looks prettier in this PV too! Too bad I already spent my weekly allowance on Morning Musume so I can't buy this.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Post Like It's September 1998
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »
I love it. 'Daite HOLD ON ME!' is their catchiest song yet. I've become such a fan that I might even check out that 'Morning Cop' movie. I don't really get why they appear to be somewhat embarrassed of it. It can't be that bad, and Heike Michiyo is in it too!  :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 01:31:23 AM »
That PV was so cool!! I love it.

There's a really cute girl in it called Sayaka. She isn't seen much at all though. Hope she appears more next time.

But on the other hand, I don't get why they have that kid in there (think she's called Yaguchi). No offence. I understand that younger girls are more likeable. But she's a KID! And she also looks so boring.
On the other hand, if she started singing jpop 2 years later when she's grown older and will be taller, I'd totally be ok with that.
Since they're still doing a mature song style, wouldn't it be better to add some older member instead, like Heike (she did win it).

I got my sister to buy the CD for me on her trip to japan, yay! (and Speed's White Love too, yay yay!) Really lucky, since I just told her to buy any girl-group that looked cute on the cd.
I love the cover pic. They look sooo cool in it.
And it sounds really great when I listen to it with my headphones. Their voices are like fighting left to right!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 08:22:00 AM »

I'm so in love with Kaori and her solo line "Ne Watte" or whatever. It has completely inspired me to make a username saying that I love her, or her #1 Fan, Absolutely it will be the most original username in the world!!  Because I love Morning musume!! Cowabunga Dude!

Wow! I love using this new website google, so fresh and clean! Doubt it'll last long cuz no one can fuck with Yahoo!

Offline cromartiedropout

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 03:13:09 AM »
Daite HOLD ON ME! is a really catchy song but I don't think it's gonna sell well :(  The PV is kinda sexy and I don't think the fans are gonna like that, since it's mostly girls that like Morning Musume, right?

Heike's song is pretty good this time too!  This is definitely gonna be her big break on the charts, I just know it :twothumbs

I'd like to write more but I'm expecting a phone call soon, so I have to log off AOL.  Seeya!

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 03:23:39 AM »
Oh wow, I like Daite HOLD ON ME, but I agree with Dani; it's too sexy and will probably sell much worse than Summer Night Town or Morning Coffee.

I have a good feeling that young girl, Fukuda Asuka, is going to be in show business for a long time. She's so young and I think she's pretty popular, that I bet that in ten years, she'll be the Musume that we all remember.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me