JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kaccho Ii Ze JAPAN

Author Topic: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread  (Read 120323 times)

Offline GSAZero

Re: The AKB48 Fanfic Author/Reader Profile Thread
« Reply #460 on: January 21, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »
Name/AKA:GSAZero
Favorite AKB48 members:
Yuuka Tano, Haruka Shimada, Juri Takahashi
Favorite AKB48 pairing:
AtsuMina, KojiYuu, TomoTomo
Favorite fanfic writers:
Favorite fanfics:
the forbidden dance
Do you write fanfics?
Not Yet
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?
Sayaka Akimoto
« Last Edit: Today at 04:18:50 AM by GSAZero »

Offline SayaMilky1419

« Reply #461 on: January 26, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
Name/AKA: SayaMilky1419
Favorite AKB48 members: Can you guess?
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SayaMilky
Favorite fanfic writers: Everyone that writes SayaMilky fics
Favorite fanfics: P.I. Blues, The Only Exception
Do you write fanfics? Yes, I just wrote one. Please check it out haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Like everyone else I got into AKB from a single release/However, I only got into 48 fan fics the moment I became a SayaMilky fan

Offline LoyalFlutist

• Flutist since 2007
  • Member+
  • I write sins, not tragedies
    • animeminafans
« Reply #462 on: February 01, 2017, 03:25:36 AM »
Completely forgot that I could post this up~

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Matsui Rena, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, and Oshima Yuko
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, Saeyaka, Atsumina, Kojiyuu, YuiParu, etc.
Favorite fanfic writers: seigus, Sayuki, Black Gekikara, ohayou, Llyloo, alexsher99, katekyohit, kurumi and [insert yourself here if you write fictions, LOL]
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination, LOL. (But I really do love all of the fictions on here~)
Do you write fanfics? Pretty much I do, haha.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Truth be told, I was actually on the internet over the last two months of school in my 10th grade year. Browsing through during one weekend lazily, I saw a review on Majisuka Gakuen from a certain website. Curious, I googled them up and ended up reading Black Gekikara's fan fiction with BuraGeki. Soon it came to the point I watched the first and second season of the drama. Afterward, I saw that it was based on an idol group. Instead of looking up AKB48 though, I ended up searching for SKE48 FIRST and watched my first MV from the 48 Group: Kataomoi Finally! (It's awkward, I know) The rest is self-explanatory to how I got into it.  :sweatdrop:
Writing History: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1221382#msg1221382
New Year Resolution (2014): http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29068.msg1253624#msg1253624

Here's an updated version.

Name/AKA: LoyalFlutist
Favorite AKB48 members: Watanabe Mayu, Yokoyama Yui, Itano Tomomi
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Mayuki, JuriMayu, YukiRena, SayaYui, YuiParu
Do you write fanfics? Still kicking.

"Perhaps this is what it means to be bound by sin. To spin in the same circle, looking for where the sin lies, and at some point losing sight of the way out."
HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only*
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Vengeance
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo
Tumblr: http://loyalflutist.tumblr.com | Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans

Offline HakimPosu

• Just reading.
    • hakimposu21
« Reply #463 on: February 18, 2017, 07:22:48 AM »
Name/AKA: HakimPosu
Favorite AKB48 members: Matsui Rena, Takayama Kazumi(Nogizaka46), Hirate Yurina(Keyakizaka46).
Favorite AKB48 pairing: SaeRena, RenaYuki, RenaTakamina
Favorite fanfic writers: Don't have yet.
Favorite fanfics: I'll leave this up to your imagination.
Do you write fanfics?: When I have free time only or maybe sometimes.
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Well I watched AKBINGO shokugeki shogi, Shinoda Mariko vs Oku Manami

Offline yukine

• Nyahahaha~~~
  • MaYuki, Wakarei, YukkaNen
« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
Name/a.k.a: Yukine

Fav 48 members : Watanabe Mayu and Kinoshita Momoka, if I can add members from sakamichi it will be Saito Asuka (Nogi)  and Sugai Yuuka (keyaki)

Fav pairings : Mayuki, NagiUha, SayaMilky,  WakaRei (nogi),  YukkaNen (keyaki)

Fav writers : Ruka Kikuchi-san,  LoyalFlutist-san,  Shortcut48-sama, Jubethehare-san

Fav fanfic : there's a lot! But my super favourite is TTM (Things That Mix) by Shortcut48-sama

Do you write Fanfic?  : yes, but I don't feel like posting them bc I thought my fic is to lame and I'm still a newbie here,also my English is still bad

How do you get into fanfics?  : I was searching for some YouTube videos and I found akbingo funny moments and get addicted and became an akb fans, then I got curios if akb has their own fic, since I usually read anime fanfics, and I found this forum, that's how I get into fanfics 😁😁
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 02:09:24 PM by yukine »
Just a silent, introverted girl filled the 48 and 46 love

WakaRei | YukkaNen | The Long Lost Twins

Offline yushayoshi

« Reply #465 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:35 AM »
Name/AKA: Yushayoshi
Favorite AKB48 members: Tano yuka, Iwatate Saho, Yumoto Ami, Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46), Nishino Nanase (Nogizaka46)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: tanotomu, nagiuha, berikaxanyone (?)
Favorite fanfic writers: jubethehare, kuro_808, ミサキ, anyone who writes keyaki fanfics, and some others
Favorite fanfics: keyaki fanfics, and some others I can't remember
Do you write fanfics? kind of (newbie)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I migrated from kpop over to akb, now moving into sakamichi/keyakizaka46 as of late

Offline kuro_808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2017, 08:02:18 AM »
Name/AKA: Yushayoshi
Favorite AKB48 members: Tano yuka, Iwatate Saho, Yumoto Ami, Watanabe Rika (Keyakizaka46), Nishino Nanase (Nogizaka46)
Favorite AKB48 pairing: tanotomu, nagiuha, berikaxanyone (?)
Favorite fanfic writers: jubethehare, kuro_808, ミサキ, anyone who writes keyaki fanfics, and some others
Favorite fanfics: keyaki fanfics, and some others I can't remember
Do you write fanfics? kind of (newbie)
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I migrated from kpop over to akb, now moving into sakamichi/keyakizaka46 as of late

I'm wondering what you have read of mines  ;D and if you have delve into it I know where you got it from XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2017, 06:43:00 PM »
I'm new here and joined this website after reading so many nice fanfics on popular pairings from AKB48 and SKE48. Nice to meet you all!  :)

Name/AKA: MisakiShishido

Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko (graduated member does that count?), Matsui Jurina (AKB Kennin soo)

Favorite AKB48 pairing: AKB-wise I'd say KojiYuu, SKE-wise WMatsui for sure and just got into Furuyanagi.  XD Airi & Churi should stay away from WMatsui seriously  :banghead:

Favorite fanfic writers: Don't really remember the users >< But will take note from now on :)

Favorite fanfics: I forgotten the names but they were WMatsui fanfics :D

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do. Here's my fanfiction.net account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1407235/MisakiShishido

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Got into AKB48 'cuz of a close friend of mine, fanfics well....... after reading AtsuMina I got into various other pairings I guess?

Oh my gosh, this really needs a lot of changing after being in this fandom and using this forum for quite some time now.

Name/AKA: MisakiShishido

Age: I'm born in 1995, so this would keep it simpler to keep track of my age, no? :)

Location: United Kingdom (for studies)/Malaysia (home country)

Favorite AKB48 members: ACTIVE MEMBERS- My glorious top three trio = Yamamoto Sayaka (Current KamiOshi); Matsui Jurina; Yokoyama Yui. GRADUATES - Takahashi Minami (Graduate KamiOshi), Oshima Yuko, Matsui Rena

Favorite AKB48 pairing: Just going by whoever is currently around in the group - YokoYamamoto, JuriSaku(Literally a ship I didn't expect to ship, ever); As for all round faves - SayaMilky, YuiParu, MaYuki, W...Mat..sui, and I guess that's... it...?

Favorite fanfic writers: All the writers in the Adorks family mainly, since my faves are mostly in that group coincidentally (like y'know, _sakura drop_, Keiyuu, Zhen, kevinwkl, LoyalFlutist, katekyohit, BbSis, Ruka Kikuchi etc) (if I butchered one of your names please forgive me, I'm typing this from memory  :lol:) :lol: And well, sophcaro, whose WMatsui works are really one of my all-time favourites and worth all my praises. I'm striving to be on all of my favourites' level of writing someday, once I get out of my slump.  :)

Favorite fanfics: Can I be lazy and just say all of the works that my favourite authors have written? Because they're all amazing in their own unique way.  XD

Do you write fanfics? Yes I do... well, sort of, no... maybe not really. As I mentioned above, I've been in a terrible slump so I haven't been writing for quite some time now. However, I had just recently posted a JuriSaku drabble on my OS page. Do have a read if you come across it and are interested in that pair.  ;) Thanks in advance!  :twothumbs

Offline Miniju

• YuriAnnin is my life
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
« Reply #468 on: June 23, 2017, 11:06:02 PM »
Name/AKA: Miniju/Nezumi (I use more this one x'))

Favorite AKB48 members: Kizaki Yuria, Iriyama Anna & Yokoyama Yui

Favorite AKB48 pairing: YuriAnnin, YuiParu, SayaMilky, FuuMiru & MaYuki

Favorite fanfic writers: Arch DeNight-sama, Ruka Kikuchi-san, LoyalFlutist-san, akb48girldaisuki-san

Favorite fanfics: Rain, Seven Things, I don't want to be your friend, Strangers... and... well, mostly Arch DeNight-sama's fics ^^"

Do you write fanfics?
Yup ! I mean, I'm trying :P You can read here : https://nezusfanfictions.wordpress.com/

How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? Well... Just, by accident ^^"

& JuRicchan & Poyoyon & NaguShu <3
https://nezusfanfictions.wordpress.com

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2017, 05:03:03 PM »
Name/AKA: novemrain9
Favorite AKB48 members: kami-oshi: watanabe mayu oshi : kashiwagi yuki yokoyama yui okada nana and the kami7 that graduted
Favorite AKB48 pairing: mayuki atsumina wmatsui
Favorite fanfic writers: kevinwkl-san  XD
Favorite fanfics:Management Affairs
Do you write fanfics? : yeah but i can write only my language haha
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics? I really like akb48 and like to read some fanfic of another idol before so i enjoy with this very much. :fap

forever with you

Online Gerard

« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2017, 09:53:16 AM »
Name/AKA: Gerard
Favorite AKB48 members: Takahashi Minami (KamiOshi)
Watanabe Mayu
Matsui Jurina
Yokoyama Yui
Kojima Mako
Favorite AKB48 pairing: Legendary ATSUMINA
JuriMayu/NezuCenter (blame MajiGak for this)
YuiParu
Mayuki (some, some...)
Favorite fanfic writers: Some, some... :D
Favorite fanfics: Dr. Watanabe x Nurse Kashiwagi (I've read this like a thousand times hoping to have a continuation)
Ultimatum (This one too)
Travel to a Distant World (and this)
Taking Care of You (and this :( )
The 3 Classes
The Goosebumps
Doubt
"Boys" gathering and confessions Daily Life
Hell or Heaven
Pick your Battles
Basket Case (pretty hilarious)
Untitled (is what the title says)
Daily Life of Mayuki
Do you write fanfics? : Yes and no XD
How did you get into AKB48/fanfics?: Through Majisuka Gakuen and AKBINGO!

*EDIT: I accidentally click the post button when I am not finished yet... anyway I'm not really new here, I was just a silent reader until I decided to make one :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:09:59 AM by Gerard »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Kaccho Ii Ze JAPAN